AO R3: Djokovic def. Troicki 6-2 RET [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

AO R3: Djokovic def. Troicki 6-2 RET

finishingmove
01-20-2011, 11:57 PM
:confused:

Seingeist
01-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Yeah, that was really a shame.

Djokovic looked a lot better than he did against Dodig, and I was settling in for a decent match on his end.

shadows
01-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Djokovic's byes continue, claycourt mug or old man next too! tough life

green25814
01-20-2011, 11:59 PM
I guess Novak wanted to save the energy given its the AO. Papa Djoko must've given Troiki the order.

tennizen
01-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Nole looked really sharp. Too bad for Troicki.

Henry Chinaski
Insert Serb retirement joke here

out_here_grindin
Dire. Well at least we get a real match on court sooner.

emotion
01-21-2011, 12:01 AM
Sad, was good match

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 12:01 AM
Get lost haters. :rolleyes:
Troiki had a stomach problem, Nole knew that before the match, so they said.
Doesn't make the difference, Nole would have won anyway.
I'm just glad he didn't need to fight for hours under the punishing australian sun. One more good day of rest for him, good. :cool:
The match was entertaining though, could have been a great one.
Not only Nadal was going to have a walkover. :shrug:

ossie
01-21-2011, 12:02 AM
the djokers draw :haha:

ZaZoo)
Hope Troicki recovers! :(

Fine match by Nole, shame for retirement but what can he do, on to the 4th round! :)

sanshisan
I'll tell you what was fixed. The DRAW was fixed. They put all the Serbs in the same quarter at the AO and they did the same damn thing at the New York Open. Made Troicki play Novak in the first round at the NYO. It's deliberate. Making them kill each other off before the quarter finals. A dirty trick. At Wimbledon they did the same damn thing, Troiki, Tipsy and Bozolac all in the same quarter with Novak in the same half of the draw.

They don't want another Serb to get up. Troicki is hot right now and you could see how depressed and furious he was. This happens nearly every time now at the slams. It's no coincidence. Not with that many players at a slam and so few Serbs. :eek:

finishingmove
I'm just glad he didn't need to fight for hours under the punishing australian sun. One more good day of rest for him, good. :cool:

good that it's nothing serious

green25814
01-21-2011, 12:03 AM

Please, you think if Troiki was facing anyone else, he wouldn't have played out the match? Its so obvious given Novak's problems with the Australian heat.

NikolaBGD
01-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Yeah, after fixed match in the US Open when Nole nearly melted on the sun, this was the same thing :)

Haters never dies...

finishingmove
01-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Please, you think if Troiki was facing anyone else, he wouldn't have played out the match? Its so obvious given Novak's problems with the Australian heat.

You think Troicki is making special favours for Djokovic just because they're both Serbs?

That's rich

Big_Juicy
01-21-2011, 12:05 AM
Yeah, it does seem pathetic at first sight. Let's see the official reason and explanation first, before passing judgment. But, a "stomach" problem is something that's hard to prove right or wrong. Troicki's movement was fine in that set, unless his "stomach" was the reason for his unforced errors.

Anyhow, you've really got to love Nole's draw now..

Lee
01-21-2011, 12:05 AM

It was MUCH hotter during their USO first round match and they went 5 sets.

Arkulari
01-21-2011, 12:06 AM
Nole always get the easiest draws and doesn't take advantage of them :lol:

Now being serious, Troicki was a corpse out there, he's a big guy but is fast enough to get to some balls and he wasn't doing it in this match, Nole is the better player so he would have still won, but Troicki wasn't putting much of a fight either :shrug:

Lleyton_
01-21-2011, 12:07 AM
Chill out. Somebody had to say 'fixed'.

green25814
01-21-2011, 12:08 AM
It was MUCH hotter during their USO first round match and they went 5 sets.

I'm not saying that Troiki wouldn't have played properly if he was fully fit, but I still think he'd have stayed out there given another opponent. Its not really a fix, but still kinda a collaboration to keep Novak out of the sun.

ZaZoo)
01-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Haters gonna hate no mater what, "omg Djoko draw easy omg omg" , wtf can he do about it, it's bad for him too- no match play.

Big_Juicy
01-21-2011, 12:10 AM
Djokovic's dad is an embarrassment.

fast_clay
01-21-2011, 12:11 AM
it was the nadal cake draw that forced troicki's hand here... if nadal had not had two byes, be sure that troicki is breaking serve right about...NOW!!

seriously though, the camaraderie in the serb camp is amazing... kind of like balkan muskateers... one for all... no... all for one!

ossie
01-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Djokovic's dad is an embarrassment.at least he's not tomics dad

Snowwy
01-21-2011, 12:12 AM
I'll tell you what was fixed. The DRAW was fixed. They put all the Serbs in the same quarter at the AO and they did the same damn thing at the New York Open. Made Troicki play Novak in the first round at the NYO. It's deliberate. Making them kill each other off before the quarter finals. A dirty trick. At Wimbledon they did the same damn thing, Troiki, Tipsy and Bozolac all in the same quarter with Novak in the same half of the draw.

They don't want another Serb to get up. Troicki is hot right now and you could see how depressed and furious he was. This happens nearly every time now at the slams. It's no coincidence. Not with that many players at a slam and so few Serbs. :eek:

:lol:

GlennMirnyi
01-21-2011, 12:13 AM
That was Troicki's way of thanking Faker for the DC title. The only important thing Mugoikci will be able to say he won when he retires.

ShotmaKer
01-21-2011, 12:13 AM
lulz

FlameOn
01-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Viktor. :sad::hug:

Nole make good use of this extra rest. :shout:;)

Silvester
01-21-2011, 12:15 AM
nice break for Novak here. I think the rest will really benefit him.

ShotmaKer
01-21-2011, 12:15 AM
seriously though, the camaraderie in the serb camp is amazing... kind of like balkan muskateers... one for all... no... all for one!

:haha: :haha:

Djokovic's dad is an embarrassment.

Yeah, this too.

TennisOnWood
01-21-2011, 12:16 AM
at least he's not tomics dad

He is even worse

Lleyton_
01-21-2011, 12:16 AM
nice break for Novak here. I think the rest will really benefit him.

It really did in last year's US Open final :o

tennizen
01-21-2011, 12:17 AM
Murray, Nole and Rafito all had opponents retiring. Scottish, Spanish and Serbian mafia working actively.

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 12:18 AM

tell this to those losers.

is there really anybody think it was friendly fixed or papa djoke or wwiii od insert joke here orbudha could order viktor smth?

bunch of,not haters,patetic losers.

zazoo,you're right but it takes lot of nerves to read bullshits day after day after day....

arsen what:confused:does it mean?tipsarevic is already lost shamefully.]

nat,you agreed nole's draw wasn't easiest.shoud we kill the boy because davydenko lost?gye who showed rafa bit of tennis recently.now nole got easy draw?

oh sorry,papa djoke called me,he's quilty.put arat in vik's stomach.

coonster14
Well that certainly sucks. :o

Hope Troicki is going to be alright, was looking ahead to this match, especially after their epic USO R1 encounter.
Nole - good side is he didn't waste much energy today, the bad side is that it could screw him up for a later round.

Onto the 4th round Nole :rocker:, Ljubicic or Almagro next.

finishingmove
federer needs some love too, come on

who will retire against him ?

maybe nole in the SF

fast_clay
That was Troicki's way of thanking Faker for the DC title. The only important thing Mugoikci will be able to say he won when he retires.

dude... Umug 2007... troicki win's in their first meeting... a R16 meeting on clay... that Umug SF launched Troicki's career...

i sh!t you not, novak has been very generous to his bretheren, both blood and national over the years...

it is time for Novak to harvest what is rightfully his... and so he f***ing should... he created Novy Srbija

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 12:19 AM

seriously though for real now that is silly.i'm glad you're aware of that.

paseo
01-21-2011, 12:21 AM
Djoke draw. Get it? :D

Yeah, I know it's lame...

Nole fan
federer needs some love too, come on

who will retire against him ?

maybe nole in the SF

Fed needs to suffer. :devil:

«Ivan»
:haha: :haha:

Yeah, this too.

keep it up,great analyzis.

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 12:22 AM
You think Troicki is making special favours for Djokovic just because they're both Serbs?

That's rich

ask justin.he knows who we are.

Big_Juicy
01-21-2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah, this too.

I'm done trying to defend or even understand his father following his latest tirade in the Serbian tennis federation. What's his occupation again? Oh right, he is the father of a professional tennis player.. :worship:

NikolaBGD
01-21-2011, 12:25 AM
dude... Umug 2007... troicki win's in their first meeting... a R16 meeting on clay... that Umug SF launched Troicki's career...

i sh!t you not, novak has been very generous to his bretheren, both blood and national over the years...

it is time for Novak to harvest what is rightfully his... and so he f***ing should... he created Novy Srbija

Try to replace Novak with Rafa, and his spanish tennis friends... same story.

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=green25814;10698964]You think Papa Djoko doesn't have power in Serbian tennis? s/QUOTE]

see,he lives in serbia,you in mozabique.what the hell do you know abou^^^>nothing.,so shut up.

finishingmove
01-21-2011, 12:26 AM
:haha:

Nadal - played 4 sets in 2 rounds

Murray - played 5 sets in 2 rounds

Djokovic - played 8 sets in 3 rounds

Federer - played 8 sets in 2 rounds

hmmm looks like federer needs a walkover to keep up...

best of luck to him with that...

ShotmaKer
01-21-2011, 12:26 AM
keep it up,great analyzis.

Oh come on Choop, I was just laughing at Uncle fats' joke. No pun intended to anyone :hug:

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 12:28 AM
hmmm looks like federer needs a walkover to keep up...

best of luck to him with that...

Federer will just go another 5 sets against Malisse. :haha:
He couldn't have the Gods on his side forever. It's not fair to the rest of players. :shrug:

tektonac
01-21-2011, 12:30 AM
sadly, too many haters and mean plonkers these days.

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 12:31 AM
i quoted another part,did i?

i'm waiting to see your reaction if wawa retired against fed.what would that be?

Corey Feldman
01-21-2011, 12:31 AM
pfft :rolleyes:

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 12:33 AM
pfft :rolleyes:

not you too.please.

Lleyton_
01-21-2011, 12:33 AM

i'm waiting to see your reaction if wawa retired against fed.what would that be?

Everybody's having fun. Join us.

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Looks like someone else might retire soon. What the hell is happening here? :spit:

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 12:35 AM
I'm done trying to defend or even understand his father following his latest tirade in the Serbian tennis federation. What's his occupation again? Oh right, he is the father of a professional tennis player.. :worship:

who're you?feed the haters.good job so far.

zlaja777
01-21-2011, 12:36 AM
You think Papa Djoko doesn't have power in Serbian tennis? It doesn't matter whether Troiki wants to or not, I doubt he would want to piss of the Djokovics.

http://www.mcp.rs/uploads/2010/12/10/news/djokovic-x.jpg

be prepered, be very prepered...

Corey Feldman
not you too.please.I wanted to see a good match, now they make me watch Wozniacki

«Ivan»
Everybody's having fun. Join us.

us?who's us?i was talking to fast_clay.you're not in my orbit.

Arkulari
01-21-2011, 12:37 AM
Nole is really cool, but his parents are embarrassing :o

Lleyton_
01-21-2011, 12:39 AM
us?who's us?i was talking to fast_clay.you're not in my orbit.

I mean stop taking every post seriously. He will never be your boyfriend.

Big_Juicy
01-21-2011, 12:40 AM
who're you?feed the haters.good job so far.

What are you talking about? Djokovic's dad is scum, and a disgrace. That doesn't mean Novak is the same.

Corey Feldman
what did his parents do this time ?

Lee
I guess Nole took Viktor to eat in the same restaurant he went last year before his match vs Tsonga. :p

fast_clay

same sh!t different bucket...

fortunately for alex bogdanovic, he will never be called upon to sacrifice himself for the great murray... boggo :worship:

at least troicki did the honourable thing and took a dive... wawa would be out there tanking for the whole three sets just to tell his kids he once took 3 bagels from the great one, while at the same time admiring the aroma of fed's new aftershave...

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 12:41 AM

Why is anybody talking about his parents anyway? Leave them out of the conversation. Jesus, even Fed invited them over his house for tea. It seems his fans can't let it go though. :rolleyes:

«Ivan»

nole def. triocki. what nole's family has to do with anything nat?

lleyton_,close your mouth pls.

star
I guess Nole took Viktor to eat in the same restaurant he went last year before his match vs Tsonga. :p

:lol:

finishingmove
01-21-2011, 12:42 AM
Why is anybody talking about his parents anyway? Leave them out of the conversation. Jesus, even Fed invited them over his house for tea. It seems his fans can't let it go though. :rolleyes:

i didn't know srdjan and dijana had tea with jesus.

that's swell. :)

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 12:42 AM

oh well nina,arsen is unusable so i'm counting on your english.

tennizen
01-21-2011, 12:43 AM
I wanted to see a good match, now they make me watch Wozniacki

Why aren't you watching Roddick and abusing him:lol:

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 12:43 AM
What are you talking about? Djokovic's dad is scum, and a disgrace. That doesn't mean Novak is the same.

If someone talked that way about my parents I'd punch him in the face and then kick him when he's down.

Arkulari
01-21-2011, 12:46 AM
nole def. triocki. what nole's family has to do with anything nat?

lleyton_,close your mouth pls.

I know Choop, but since people were calling the serb mafia... :rolleyes:

I still don't get why people are implicating them in this, they are annoying but I don't think they go beyond that :shrug:

The match was NID, but it was clear that Troicki wasn't well, Nole would still have won in straights but you could tell there was something wrong about Viktor.

I hope the guy gets well soon, I think the Serbs have to figure out what's giving them issues with Australian food, two years in a row ain't a coincidence :unsure:

GlennMirnyi
01-21-2011, 12:46 AM
I mean stop taking every post seriously. He will never be your boyfriend.

:worship:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Lleyton_
01-21-2011, 12:47 AM
If someone talked that way about my parents I'd punch him in the face and then kick him when he's down.

Quite the lady.

Big_Juicy
01-21-2011, 12:47 AM

Well if your parents rightfully deserve such talk, rather than living in denial and taking your frustrations out on others, maybe you should come to grips with reality and try changing it. And by doing what you say you would, you'd only prove that you are no different than the filth that is Srdjan.

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Quite the lady.

Who said I'm a lady?

Lleyton_
01-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Who said I'm a lady?

So you're dude? :eek:

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 12:51 AM

You got it. ;)

green25814
01-21-2011, 12:51 AM
http://www.mcp.rs/uploads/2010/12/10/news/djokovic-x.jpg

be prepered, be very prepered...

:haha:

I was only joking guys, the match may have been dodgy but noone really knows.

Papa Djoke is definitely the Blofeld of Serbian tennis though :devil:

Lleyton_
01-21-2011, 12:54 AM
You got it. ;)

Wait a sec, are you serious? You're not that hot girl I saw in the Ms MTF thread:confused:

cheriamor
01-21-2011, 12:54 AM
1) I feel bad for Troicki. It is a shame he got sick.
2) The conspiracy theories are hilariously ridiculous.
3) I'm glad Nole can move on to the next round and can conserve some energy.
And finally... bringing up Djokovic's parents and trashing them is pointless. I'm sure he likes having fans talk negatively of his parents, especially since in interviews it seems Nole respects and values them so much.

Onward and upward!

zlaja777
01-21-2011, 12:57 AM
Ok people that is enough.

Congrats Novak. Keep up the good work.

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 12:58 AM

who are his parents in this story?why do you need talking about srdjan all over again?i mean samo punis usta hejterima sve vreme bez razloga.ok,you'll on popular mtf road.

clearer?

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 01:00 AM
same sh!t different bucket...

fortunately for alex bogdanovic, he will never be called upon to sacrifice himself for the great murray... boggo :worship:

remember,boggo is still a serb just has another passport.

GlennMirnyi
01-21-2011, 01:00 AM

:rolleyes:

"oh I must defend my favorite players' parents"

Pathetic.

GlennMirnyi
01-21-2011, 01:01 AM

Impressive, isn't it?

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 01:02 AM
:worship:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

yes,i am gay so?at least not in the whole glenn.

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 01:05 AM
:rolleyes:

"oh I must defend my favorite players' parents"

Pathetic.

omg,attacking a lady....so glennish.porto al...smth is the capital of mozabique.

finishingmove
01-21-2011, 01:07 AM
porto alegria > pickovac

GlennMirnyi
01-21-2011, 01:10 AM
yes,i am gay so?at least not in the whole glenn.

This isn't a jab at you being gay.

It's a jab at you taking things too seriously but still sparing fast_clay.

Big_Juicy
01-21-2011, 01:12 AM
You are just a teenager. Or an orphan.

And you're clearly a genius..;)

ivane, his father was brought up by somebody else, I'm entitled to my opinion and as such do not shy away from it.

Byrd
troicki's obviously got priorities, like what to serve Djokovic for dinner tonight.

MIMIC
Whaaaaaaaaa.....

I was waiting all day for this match to start after I got home from work and instead of looking for the OOP, I just figured that it would be starting later.

Then I finally came here :lol:

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 01:17 AM
And you're clearly a genius..;)

ivane, his father was brought up by somebody else, I'm entitled to my opinion and as such do not shy away from it.

dugo ti meni zivio i postao popularan.

hakuna matata :yeah:

GlennMirnyi
01-21-2011, 01:18 AM
omg,attacking a lady....so glennish.porto al...smth is the capital of mozabique.

Do you even know where's Mozambique? Its capital is Maputo, mate. :)

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Do you even know where's Mozambique? Its capital is Maputo, mate. :)

really?:haha:

bamako is mali's capital.

GlennMirnyi
01-21-2011, 01:27 AM
dont ever explain justin to me.he is in the premier league,you're with forest green,in conference.

Why do I smell a racist jab here?

:lol: stop being such a sycophant. And stop taking everything Fakervic-related so seriously.

Synesthetic
01-21-2011, 01:38 AM
Troicki had a muscle strain, not food poisoning...

batavlada
01-21-2011, 01:44 AM
This Thread = Big BS

ps. guy is called Troicki, no Troiki. :o

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 01:46 AM
This Thread = Big BS

ps. guy is called Troicki, no Troiki. :o

:yeah:

read as it's written.

Acer
01-21-2011, 01:57 AM
Well Troicki IS what Verdasco and Ferrer are to Nadal, ie readily bent over bitches.

njnetswill
01-21-2011, 02:01 AM
Troicki just gave Djokovic a real scare in the last GS, and people are acting like he becomes a BYE for Novak just because they are both Serbians. Face it, Novak haters will make every attempt to pretend that Novak has no skill or ability and just lucks his way through the draw, without even bothering to be reasonable to be about it.

SK-
01-21-2011, 02:49 AM
Bravo Nole!

habibko
01-21-2011, 03:13 AM
Djokovic fighting through another hell draw I see

Seingeist
01-21-2011, 05:07 AM
I can't believe nobody has touched this.

Isn't the guy a fucking pizza restaurateur? WTF are you on about?

*Jean*
01-21-2011, 05:09 AM
Viktor :( :hug:

tests
01-21-2011, 05:27 AM
troicki making sure djokers nice and fit for the remaining draws. LMFAO

solowyn
01-21-2011, 05:45 AM
What a thread..

cheriamor
01-21-2011, 05:58 AM
I can't believe nobody has touched this.

Isn't the guy a fucking pizza restaurateur? WTF are you on about?

I know that the Djokovic family is becoming very influential in Serbian tennis... I mean that is why they have a tournament now. But for people to imply that Srdjan controls Serbian tennis players is ridiculous. He isn't some mastermind who has made every attempt to get Novak to #1, Nole is perfectly capable of that on his own with his talent.

This thread is conspiracy theory city... sometimes players get hurt and people look more into the situation than necessary. It is funny, but on the same hand it is becoming irksome.

Kat_YYZ
01-21-2011, 06:48 AM
Draw difficulty based on rank: take the ranking of the player's opponent in each round, add them up and divide by 3 to get an average.

First 3 rounds:

1. Soderling 48+122+241=411 ... Average: 137
2. Nadal 93+116+199=408 .... Average: 136
3. Murray 101+79+32=212 .... Average: 70.66666...
4. Federer 97+34+45=176 .... Average: 58.66666...
5. Djokovic 42+81+27=150 ... Average: 50

I know this isn't the only way (or the perfect way) to assess draw difficulty, but at least it's objective (not like endless arguing over who is or isn't a mug/choker/minion).

Novak has the toughest draw. Just sayin...

Vida
01-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Draw difficulty based on rank: take the ranking of the player's opponent in each round, add them up and divide by 3 to get an average.

First 3 rounds:

I know this isn't the only way (or the perfect way) to assess draw difficulty, but at least it's objective (not like endless arguing over who is or isn't a mug/choker/minion).

what a simple, yet excellent post!

ZaZoo)
01-21-2011, 08:27 AM
Fedal is yet to play seeded players and their fanboys come here to bitch about easy draws, gtfo.

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 10:22 AM

First 3 rounds:

End of discussion. :worship:

The Magician
01-21-2011, 10:31 AM

First 3 rounds:

Yeah except Faker's toughest opponent retired. It's quite obvious Federer has the toughest draw, with Murray/Soda having the toughest quarter, and Nadull has the easiest draw and then Fakervic. But this has been the same for every GS last year, I don't see why anyone needs to be told this.

Jaz
01-21-2011, 10:39 AM

First 3 rounds:

Good post, the problem is Troicki barely played, and it's "scewing" his distribution lower.

What this does show however is Nadal has the easiest Draw.

Also Federer's draw is underestimated, because Simon is practically at top 10 player.

Time Violation
01-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Retiring was pure chance. On the USO Novak barely survived Viktor after 5 sets :)

Vida
01-21-2011, 10:50 AM
these serbs, with those retirements...strange.

nalbyfan
01-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Hope this poor Troicki won't be bashed like Nalby was because he retired...it's easy to criticize players who retire behind a computer screen but how many members of this forum could do what pro players do ?? Not a single I suppose so please, stop beeing harsh with players who can't play anymore and retire. Troicki had probably his own reason to retire and didn't want to endanger his health. Djokovic was lucky this time like Berankis was lucky yesterday, that's all

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Hope this poor Troicki won't be bashed like Nalby was because he retired...it's easy to criticize players who retire behind a computer screen but how many members of this forum could do what pro players do ?? Not a single I suppose so please, stop beeing harsh with players who can't play anymore and retire. Troicki had probably his own reason to retire and didn't want to endanger his health. Djokovic was lucky this time like Berankis was lucky yesterday, that's all

Yeah, everyone here knows that but the trolls mission is to cause havoc in every thread and provoke a reaction inventing conspiracy theories and similar bullshit so they can have their fun. It's the only reason they post in this forum in the first place, they're not even tennis fans, just agitators with a lot of free time.

luie
01-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Rafole continue to roll despite "tough" draws. Much respect to these spartans.

luie
01-21-2011, 02:25 PM
Nice to see serbian tennis united in the pursuit of a second GS to compliment their DC cup.
Reminds me so much of spanish unity.

Nole fan
01-21-2011, 02:32 PM
tWfsyxJSfHg&feature=player_embedded

Zagor
01-21-2011, 03:06 PM

LOL! Haven't seen this video before.For a top player Novak seems like a very approachable and friendly guy off court.

Chartreuse
01-21-2011, 04:41 PM
Nole will be fresh for upcoming matches. Once he is in the SF he will be very dangerous. But he has to get there first.

MIMIC
01-21-2011, 04:43 PM

First 3 rounds:

Someone already mentioned it but Troicki retired, but he is nonetheless a very tough opponent as we already saw at the U.S. Open. And Simon should skew lower since his capabilities isn't reflected in his rank currently.

But like the other person said that what this DOES show is that Nadal has had a worry-free draw so far. But he's the No. 1 player and I guess you earn an easy draw when you reach the top.

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Someone already mentioned it but Troicki retired, but he is nonetheless a very tough opponent as we already saw at the U.S. Open. And Simon should skew lower since his capabilities isn't reflected in his rank currently.

But like the other person said that what this DOES show is that Nadal has had a worry-free draw so far. But he's the No. 1 player and I guess you earn an easy draw when you reach the top.

pretty much so:yeah:

Sapeod
01-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Cakewalk draw, what a joke.
And he lost a set to Dodig :lol:
Yeah, definitely the no.3 player in the world :haha:

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 06:00 PM

3 years already.you were 10 when he became no.3

«Ivan»
01-21-2011, 06:17 PM
huh?

:confused:

be nice now sexy boy :hug:

i am.you excluded.
but as an every fangirl i like only hot players.that's how i'm deciding who to cheer up.rafa wouldn't be on my list without his huuuge lower back:)
nole is all hot
berdych looks as a member of aristocraZy
fed....he is a swiss.

oh, 'n roddick,innucent like a teen:aplot:

Commander Data
01-21-2011, 06:22 PM
i am.you excluded.
but as an every fangirl i like only hot players.that's how i'm deciding who to cheer up.rafa wouldn't be on my list without his huuuge lower back:)
nole is all hot
fed....he is a swiss.

Fair enough. The Goat is about as hot as Mirka.

Commander Data
01-21-2011, 06:25 PM
The draw will have little impact on Noles success here SF. No matter what, SF against the GOAT will be the end.

Time Violation
01-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Yea, same as their previous GS SF :p

tennizen
01-21-2011, 07:19 PM

:inlove:

FormerRafaFan
01-21-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm not saying that Troiki wouldn't have played properly if he was fully fit, but I still think he'd have stayed out there given another opponent. Its not really a fix, but still kinda a collaboration to keep Novak out of the sun.

I agree with this.

Matt01
01-21-2011, 10:45 PM
3 years already.you were 10 when he became no.3

Owned.

The Matador
01-21-2011, 10:46 PM
7-1 h2h enough said

Seingeist
01-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Cakewalk draw, what a joke.
And he lost a set to Dodig :lol:

Yeah you know, the spot above Murray? For years now?

Be less bitter. :wavey:

fast_clay
01-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Yeah you know, the spot above Murray? For years now?

Be less bitter. :wavey:

please stop fully owning the kid...

there are a lot more productive things you can get involved with on mtf apart from bitchslapping infants from pillar to post...

leave the pimpleface alone...

Kat_YYZ
01-21-2011, 11:56 PM

Not really. Last year Federer was #1 at the AO and his draw was (by rank analysis) the toughest I've ever seen -- no players outside the Top 50!

R1: 37 (I. Andreev)
R2: 47 (Hanescu)
R3: 32 (A. Montanes)
R4: 22 (L. Hewitt)
QF: 6 (Davydenko)
SF: 10 (Tsonga)
F:. 4 (A. Murray)

Avg based on seven rounds: (158 / 7): 22.57

I did this type of analysis for RF vs RN draws going a few years back, and I never saw anything like Fed's AO 2010 draw.

Oh, and he won. :wavey:

green25814
01-22-2011, 01:02 AM
i am.you excluded.
nole is all hot
fed....he is a swiss.

Posters like you should be rounded up and shut in your own forum where you can discuss player's bulges or whatever and leave actual tennis discussions to tennis fans on tennis forums.

«Ivan»
01-22-2011, 01:41 AM
Posters like you should be rounded up and shut in your own forum where you can discuss player's bulges or whatever and leave actual tennis discussions to tennis fans on tennis forums.

oh,stfu pls

Corey Feldman
01-22-2011, 02:43 AM
Not really. Last year Federer was #1 at the AO and his draw was (by rank analysis) the toughest I've ever seen -- no players outside the Top 50!

R1: 37 (I. Andreev)
R2: 47 (Hanescu)
R3: 32 (A. Montanes)
R4: 22 (L. Hewitt)
QF: 6 (Davydenko)
SF: 10 (Tsonga)
F:. 4 (A. Murray)

Avg based on seven rounds: (158 / 7): 22.57

I did this type of analysis for RF vs RN draws going a few years back, and I never saw anything like Fed's AO 2010 draw.

Oh, and he won. :wavey:GSM Kat

Start da Game
01-22-2011, 04:14 AM
please stop fully owning the kid...

there are a lot more productive things you can get involved with on mtf apart from bitchslapping infants from pillar to post...

leave the pimpleface alone...

i have a feeling that this "kid" storm flee might be a typical 65 year old oldfart reliving his childish moments of spats and petty quarrels through the new age message boards of today........

Time Violation
01-22-2011, 09:44 AM

Oh, and he won. :wavey:

Well, you said it yourself then, such kind of draw is rare for top player, though not impossible of course :)

Nole fan
01-22-2011, 02:11 PM
i have a feeling that this "kid" storm flee might be a typical 65 year old oldfart reliving his childish moments of spats and petty quarrels through the new age message boards of today........

I was exactly thinking the same. The 15-year-old excuse is just a façade so we have pity on him. :haha: