Del Potro: Top players supporting me during my layoff [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Del Potro: Top players supporting me during my layoff

Lleyton_
01-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Q. You talked about the support of the fellow top 10 players. How did they support you? Did they call you or send messages?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Everything. They call me and they send an emails, everything. It's important. They have all his schedule very close, very completed. Sometimes if you got his callings, is good because they are thinking about you and about yourself. So I just want to say thank you to all of them. For me it's good playing against them again.

Q. Was someone calling you or writing you more than others, better friends you have on the circuit?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: My better friends are in Tandil. I don't know. With one matches is good, is enough to feel they support. I don't care if Federer send me ten message and Rafa send me two. The important thing, it's they send to me and they was thinking about me. So I just want to say thank you.

Sophocles
01-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Well of course. He's hoping Potro will carry on laying the smackdown on Nadal.

oranges
01-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Nice title :silly: Are you sure you don't want to work in a tabloid, you seem to have a knack for it

Good to hear he received some support from the tour