Adam's Chat Thread #7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Good morning dearest Susan :kiss:

Are you at work already?

cobalt60
02-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Yep I have been here since 6:30am and have gone through all my charts for the day. Off to the operating room so later dude!
( pssttt - it is just plain Sue-kthanks)

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Sue, I'm concerned about you. You need more sleep.

Have a nice day, work hard :wavey:

cobalt60
02-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Sue, I'm concerned about you. You need more sleep.

Have a nice day, work hard :wavey:
:lol: I sleep just fine but thanks for the concern. :wavey:

Corinna
02-09-2006, 12:44 PM
:wavey: adam, sue :hug:
i hope you two are having a great day :D

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 12:45 PM
:lol: I sleep just fine but thanks for the concern. :wavey:
Do you go to bed really early though? I mean, my mum goes to bed at like 10.30pm and gets up at about 6am. That's no life to live :o

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 12:46 PM
:wavey: adam, sue :hug:
i hope you two are having a great day :D
Corinna :hug: I'm having a crap day but thanks for asking :p

How are you?

Corinna
02-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Corinna :hug: I'm having a crap day but thanks for asking :p

How are you?
:awww: why, adam :hug: what's wrong? :hug:

:) i am doing pretty fine
i have a great day, a day off :woohoo: I slept long and later i will meet up with a friend :yeah:

Angle Queen
02-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Damn, I missed all the good discussions. Depression, shopping, roommates liaisons.

Caro, honey...:hug: Welcome to the world of growing up. Mood swings are NORMAL!! And anyone who tells you differently...is on medication.

Jess, I liked the denim skirt (although you already own plenty it seems). The brown one, rather than being 'feminine'...struck me as a little 'girlie.' The dress was very cute.

And it sounds like I need to take both Lee and Jess shopping with me this weekend. I thought I could avoid the mommy shops for a few more weeks with my :yeah: Goodwill purchases two weeks ago. But...the lil AP is popping out quicker and it's time to get some more things that fit. I hate my closet as it is, hate clothes and shoe shopping...and know I'll hate myself at what's gotta be spent for something that I won't wear but for the next few months of my life. Why can't I just stay home in my nightgown?

And Jess...what's up with the roomie still doin' her date? I thought she 'hated' him? :cuckoo:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:02 PM
:awww: why, adam :hug: what's wrong? :hug:

:) i am doing pretty fine
i have a great day, a day off :woohoo: I slept long and later i will meet up with a friend :yeah:
Basically I really need to start working hard but I can't motivate myself....

I'm thinking I might disconnect the internet from my room, it's too much of a distraction. Too many people on here would miss me though :p

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:02 PM
:crying2: I'm not interesting enough to get a personal message from Marlene

Angle Queen
02-09-2006, 01:05 PM
:crying2: I'm not interesting enough to get a personal message from MarleneWTF?!? Have you checked your reps lately?

And I haven't sent a PM to anyone in a long time...

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:07 PM
WTF?!? Have you checked your reps lately?

And I haven't sent a PM to anyone in a long time...
I just did!

That wasn't me next to Radek :rolls: but yes, I am a cutie :p

Angle Queen
02-09-2006, 01:10 PM
I just did!

That wasn't me next to Radek :rolls: but yes, I am a cutie :pOK...so I'm confused. We know you're a cutie. ;)

And what are you supposed to be working so hard on...that you're not?

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:13 PM
OK...so I'm confused. We know you're a cutie. ;)

And what are you supposed to be working so hard on...that you're not?
:lol: the personal message comment was because you didn't include me in that long post. I felt so left out :p The Stepanek story was just some randomer in a club that I thought looked like him so I demanded he posed for a picture. So he did, and that other guy I presume is one of his mates :shrug:

I've just got loads of work building up at the moment but instead of doing it I'm wasting all my days on here :rolleyes:

I've decided, I will disappear for a couple of weeks :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Basically I really need to start working hard but I can't motivate myself....

I'm thinking I might disconnect the internet from my room, it's too much of a distraction. Too many people on here would miss me though :p

:sad: Is there any way to just limit yourself to just a few hours a day?

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:14 PM
:wavey: Good morning again everyone.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:16 PM
:sad: Is there any way to just limit yourself to just a few hours a day?
No, drastic measures need to be taken :(

LaTenista
Oh my gosh... my roommate just dragged me to the mall after class to buy an outfit for this date and it was the speediest most frenzied shopping trip ever. Thank goodness I was there because I stopped her from buying about 700 things she did not need... :lol:

While in American Eagle I spotted a billion things I want. I don't think I can possibly get all of them so I desperately need everyone's opinions of what they like the best out of the attached pictures :p I'm a little bit partial to the striped one just because I know "sailor" is going to be in... but the brown skirt is so feminine and cute, the dress is cute, and the mini skirt is so basic. So opinions please!

I like the dress the best. :yeah:

adee-gee
:wavey: Good morning again everyone.
Good morning :smooch: did you have a nice sleep? :p

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 01:17 PM
:wavey: Morning Jess & Marlene, Afternoon Adam

savesthedizzle
No, drastic measures need to be taken :(

Oh. :sad:

savesthedizzle
Good morning :smooch: did you have a nice sleep? :p

Sort of I guess. :shrug: Not long enough.

Angle Queen
02-09-2006, 01:18 PM
:lol: the personal message comment was because you didn't include me in that long post. I felt so left out :p The Stepanek story was just some randomer in a club that I thought looked like him so I demanded he posed for a picture. So he did, and that other guy I presume is one of his mates :shrug:Good enough. You and Jess were going on about something last night and our ghost Canadians made short appearances...but I usually converse with you all the time...so I thought I'd comment on the ladies for a change. The shopping thing went on for pages.

I've just got loads of work building up at the moment but instead of doing it I'm wasting all my days on here :rolleyes:

I've decided, I will disappear for a couple of weeks :sad:Sorry things are piling up. I know that feeling. And about the MTF addiction...it can be overwhelming. I'm going through a bit of an out phase too...but I'm sure it'll pick back up again as the actually tennis season rolls around. We don't get much TV coverage of the clay events so we just have to survive with the few American hardcourt tourneys, then wait for RG. If there's ever a good time to be gone...it would be about now. Just don't disappear...K?

Angle Queen
02-09-2006, 01:19 PM
:wavey: Morning Jess, Isa!

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Ooh I'll be hoping they win while I sleep :)

Pizza's in America are so much nicer than here *jealous* :(

OMG True story I ordered a pizza from Domino's in London and it was the worst thing I've ever eaten in life.

:secret: But Pizza Hut is much better over there than here.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:21 PM
:wavey: Morning Jess & Marlene, Afternoon Adam
Morning ......, is unsure what to call you after last night :p

Actually, we decided you wanted to stick with Isa didn't we.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Sort of I guess. :shrug: Not long enough.
:lol: I wonder whose fault that is :kiss:

Angle Queen
Best pizzas, overall, in the world are from the NYC/NJ and Chicago areas.

We've got a pretty good local place that does hand-tossed ones with local ingredients. My favorite is the 'Chesapeake' -- blue backfin crab, Vidalia onions, Hanover tomatoes and feta cheese. To die for....

LaTenista
Dude it is a chain. :lol: Hold please I will find a link.

Do they have a buffet? I think I took my mum there when she came to visit me.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:23 PM

...... what happened last night? I'm so lost.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:23 PM
:lol: I wonder whose fault that is :kiss:

:kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Do they have a buffet? I think I took my mum there when she came to visit me.

Yes and the buffet is absolute horrible.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Best pizzas, overall, in the world are from the NYC/NJ and Chicago areas.

We've got a pretty good local place that does hand-tossed ones with local ingredients. My favorite is the 'Chesapeake' -- blue backfin crab, Vidalia onions, Hanover tomatoes and feta cheese. To die for....

Completely and absolutely true. :lol:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Good enough. You and Jess were going on about something last night and our ghost Canadians made short appearances...but I usually converse with you all the time...so I thought I'd comment on the ladies for a change. The shopping thing went on for pages.
I know, I was just kidding :hug: How is mini M coming along? Are you getting tubbier?

Sorry things are piling up. I know that feeling. And about the MTF addiction...it can be overwhelming. I'm going through a bit of an out phase too...but I'm sure it'll pick back up again as the actually tennis season rolls around. We don't get much TV coverage of the clay events so we just have to survive with the few American hardcourt tourneys, then wait for RG. If there's ever a good time to be gone...it would be about now. Just don't disappear...K?
I won't disappear completely, I'll just take some time away until I'm back up to speed with work and stuff :)

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:26 PM
I know, I was just kidding :hug: How is mini M coming along? Are you getting tubbier?

I won't disappear completely, I'll just take some time away until I'm back up to speed with work and stuff :)

Ohhh I thought you were disappearing completely! Good thing you at least warned us so I didn't write blog after blog about your absence again :p

School is most important so you have to do what you have to do.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:26 PM
OMG True story I ordered a pizza from Domino's in London and it was the worst thing I've ever eaten in life.

:secret: But Pizza Hut is much better over there than here.
Oh I don't mind Domino's. Except there isn't enough cheese on the pizzas.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:27 PM
...... what happened last night? I'm so lost.
Isa told me her real name :D

I also found out GWH's real name :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:28 PM

How did you find that out? Did he tell you?

I thought it was funny when you asked everyone else if they knew it but you never asked me :p I wouldn't have told you anyway though.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Ohhh I thought you were disappearing completely! Good thing you at least warned us so I didn't write blog after blog about your absence again :p

School is most important so you have to do what you have to do.
I will write a blog entry with lots of relevant information after I get back from the lecture I need to go to in a minute...

Angle Queen
02-09-2006, 01:30 PM
How is mini M coming along? Are you getting tubbier?Yes. :sad: I only have two pair of pants that fit and they're both jeans...not exactly work attire but they've been understanding. Still a bit sick some days but that's fading away, thank goodness. Got out on the court Tuesday and that improved my mental state. I'm struggling with all the impending changes in our life...not to mention that I've got this thing growing inside me...and there wasn't a whole lot of room down there anyway. All the stretching and rearranging of things isn't exactly painless. Enough of that stuff...

I won't disappear completely, I'll just take some time away until I'm back up to speed with work and stuff :)Good! I'd hate to lose touch. :hug:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:31 PM
How did you find that out? Did he tell you?

I thought it was funny when you asked everyone else if they knew it but you never asked me :p I wouldn't have told you anyway though.
You knew it?!?!?!? :eek:

I didn't think you did. I got a PM from someone I won't name telling me it :p

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:31 PM
I will write a blog entry with lots of relevant information after I get back from the lecture I need to go to in a minute...

Eeek... if it's serious enough for a blog this can't be good...

:wavey: I have to go to lecture soon too.

Good luck with all your school stuff if I don't talk to you again :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:32 PM
You knew it?!?!?!? :eek:

I didn't think you did. I got a PM from someone I won't name telling me it :p

Of course I did. :lol: I think people tell me things because no one ever expects me to know anything and I just stay to the side of such conversations batting my eyelashes... but yes I know it :p

Angle Queen
Ok...since everyone else is...I'll check out too. Back to the coding boards for me...

:wavey: Catch ya'll later..

LaTenista
Swallow his pride? It's far too much. He'll choke and I can't do the Heimlich properly :sad: Good thing we have Sue around.

I've been at a party with THE Dr. Heimlich. I worked on his son's campaign for Cincinnati City Council (he won BTW). :p

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:33 PM
Yes. :sad: I only have two pair of pants that fit and they're both jeans...not exactly work attire but they've been understanding. Still a bit sick some days but that's fading away, thank goodness. Got out on the court Tuesday and that improved my mental state. I'm struggling with all the impending changes in our life...not to mention that I've got this thing growing inside me...and there wasn't a whole lot of room down there anyway. All the stretching and rearranging of things isn't exactly painless. Enough of that stuff...

Good! I'd hate to lose touch. :hug:
:haha: awww, if they don't like what you're wearing just offer to go in naked ;)

I like hearing about pregnancy, seeing as I hope some lucky lady will be carrying my first child in the not too distant future :p

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Eeek... if it's serious enough for a blog this can't be good...

:wavey: I have to go to lecture soon too.

Good luck with all your school stuff if I don't talk to you again :smooch:
Nah it's not that serious, I just think it's fitting to grace my departure with a blog entry for you all to read when you're thinking of me :p

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Of course I did. :lol: I think people tell me things because no one ever expects me to know anything and I just stay to the side of such conversations batting my eyelashes... but yes I know it :p
:ras: you're too innocent :p

Action Jackson
I've been at a party with THE Dr. Heimlich. I worked on his son's campaign for Cincinnati City Council (he won BTW). :p

Jesse Ventura for President.

Adam, the answer is still no.

Hello everyone

savesthedizzle
:ras: you're too innocent :p

Is that a bad thing? :o

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Nah it's not that serious, I just think it's fitting to grace my departure with a blog entry for you all to read when you're thinking of me :p

:sad: A blog entry will help ease the pain I suppose.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Adam, the answer is still no.
Come on. A leaving present :awww:

As the Black Eyed Peas said, "Where is the love?" :sad:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Is that a bad thing? :o
Not at all :kiss: you have no bad faults ;)

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Not at all :kiss: you have no bad faults ;)

:rolls: :rolls:

You're really trying to leave with a bang.... lol.

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Come on. A leaving present :awww:

As the Black Eyed Peas said, "Where is the love?" :sad:

I've already told you. I think you are a good guy and makes me laugh and a total brown nose with the ladies and supporting Spurs, well we all have faults.

That should be a glowing endorsement.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:40 PM
:rolls: :rolls:

You're really trying to leave with a bang.... lol.
I'm not quite going yet anyway. I'll stick around for the weekend, then I might tell my housemate to pull my internet wire out of the router, to avoid any temptations :)

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm not quite going yet anyway. I'll stick around for the weekend, then I might tell my housemate to pull my internet wire out of the router, to avoid any temptations :)

So then you are completely leaving, eventually, just not yet?

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:41 PM
I've already told you. I think you are a good guy and makes me laugh and a total brown nose with the ladies and supporting Spurs, well we all have faults.

That should be a glowing endorsement.
:inlove:

Does that mean you've changed your answer to yes? :p

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 01:42 PM
:inlove:

Does that mean you've changed your answer to yes? :p

What part of No don't you understand?

Is it the N or the O?

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:43 PM
So then you are completely leaving, eventually, just not yet?
It'll only be for like a month. In the words of Arnie "I'll Be Back". I won't be gone forever :)

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:43 PM
What part of No don't you understand?

Is it the N or the O?
There's no 'I' in team ;)

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 01:45 PM
It'll only be for like a month. In the words of Arnie "I'll Be Back". I won't be gone forever :)

:eek:

It's going to SEEM like forever... but good luck with everything. I have to go to class now, so um good bye.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:47 PM
:eek:

It's going to SEEM like forever... but good luck with everything. I have to go to class now, so um good bye.
:wavey: :kiss:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Ok I'm going to my lecture too, talk to you in a bit people :wavey:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 02:03 PM
:hug: Mallorca works for me :)

I wanna come too! It's been snowing again here and so cold. :sad:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 02:54 PM
What a waste of time, my lecture was cancelled :(

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 03:14 PM

If you want to call me Izzy I won't complain. :angel:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 03:15 PM

But look at the bright side of things, you can talk to me now. :D

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Yes and the buffet is absolute horrible.

I don't remember it being that bad. Not the greatest thing but we went to the one near Tragalar Square I think. :scratch:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 03:18 PM

I think you should tell me as I told you Julio's real name. :p

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 03:22 PM
But look at the bright side of things, you can talk to me now. :D
Indeed :kiss: I need to go out in about 5 mins, but it'll only be for 10 mins while I pop down the road :)

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 03:24 PM
I think you should tell me as I told you Julio's real name. :p
I don't think Mr Hitler would like his name revealed :tape:

cobalt60
02-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Quick question- why do people feel the need to have alias'? Not sure I understand the need/reasoning behind that. And Adam good luck at leaving this place. I have tried a number of times to no avail :(

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Quick question- why do people feel the need to have alias'? Not sure I understand the need/reasoning behind that. And Adam good luck at leaving this place. I have tried a number of times to no avail :(

It's not so much an alias.

For example, Isabel is my name from Spanish class and not too far off my real one. And Julio is what his family in Spain calls him. :shrug:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 03:29 PM
I don't think Mr Hitler would like his name revealed :tape:

:ras:

cobalt60
02-09-2006, 03:30 PM
It's not so much an alias.

For example, Isabel is my name from Spanish class and not too far off my real one. And Julio is what his family in Spain calls him. :shrug:
Ah ok. More like nicknames then.

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Adam already knows since I talked to him last night, but for everybody else, Julio and I are still vTogether.

We both said we were wrong and he's given me his cell phone number.

cobalt60
02-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Adam already knows since I talked to him last night, but for everybody else, Julio and I are still vTogether.

Nice; hope it works for you.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Hello again :bigwave:

Noelle
SUE! :hug:

savesthedizzle

Ew... lucky! Mine just ended and it was miserable. :lol:

cobalt60
02-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Yo :wavey:

Noelle
Hi Adam, Jess, Isa :hug:

savesthedizzle
I don't remember it being that bad. Not the greatest thing but we went to the one near Tragalar Square I think. :scratch:

I don't recall there being one near Trafalgar Square... it might be a different place. I did have an excellent omelette over there once though. :rolls:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 04:04 PM
:wavey: Hi Noelle and Sue

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Ew... lucky! Mine just ended and it was miserable. :lol:
Awww :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:05 PM

Oooh cell phone number! Well I hope you guys keep working at it and can work stuff out now :)

savesthedizzle
Hey Sue, Adam, Isa and Noelle!

adee-gee
Hi Adam, Jess, Isa :hug:
*tries to figure out what the time is over there*

:wavey: Noelle :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Awww :smooch:

:smooch:

I should be at another one now... but erm.... I'm not. :o :o

I am a really bad student all of a sudden. I never had senior-itis this bad in high school... lol.

Noelle
02-09-2006, 04:08 PM
It's 12 AM! :bounce:

Yes, I'm doing homework because I'm seeing my thesis adviser today. :sad: :p

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Well done Isa on your vLove.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:09 PM
:smooch:

I should be at another one now... but erm.... I'm not. :o :o

I am a really bad student all of a sudden. I never had senior-itis this bad in high school... lol.
You've caught the Adam disease :o

Sue, have they found a cure for it yet?

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:10 PM
It's 12 AM! :bounce:

Yes, I'm doing homework because I'm seeing my thesis adviser today. :sad: :p
I want to catch the Noelle disease :p

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:11 PM

The Adam disease? It sounds unpleasant and I don't want to know how I got it.

There must be a cure.

I think I am going to have to take an MTF break too at least for a week to catch up on work.

Noelle
Hi GWH! :bigwave:

savesthedizzle

The Noelle disease seems to be the cure for the Adam disease.

Noelle
02-09-2006, 04:13 PM
:scared: It's senioritis + cramming. :shrug:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:13 PM
The Adam disease? It sounds unpleasant and I don't want to know how I got it.

There must be a cure.

I think I am going to have to take an MTF break too at least for a week to catch up on work.
It must've been all that passionate sex we've been having :p

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:14 PM
It must've been all that passionate sex we've been having :p

*nods* It must have been. :angel:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:15 PM
The Noelle disease seems to be the cure for the Adam disease.
The Adam disease is a lot more common than the Noelle disease :(

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Oooh cell phone number! Well I hope you guys keep working at it and can work stuff out now :)

:shrug: He gave me some potentially legit reasons why hasn't given me his address and requested RG tickets. We shall see.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Ok Adam is going to write his blog entry and thus might be a bit quiet for the next 15 or so minutes :)

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Ok Adam is going to write his blog entry and thus might be a bit quiet for the next 15 or so minutes :)

I might go get some spaghetti :p :lol: I'm on a computer in a food court...

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:17 PM
:shrug: He gave me some potentially legit reasons why hasn't given me his address and requested RG tickets. We shall see.

Well that's good at least. Good luck :yeah:

cobalt60
02-09-2006, 04:17 PM

Sigh not in my lifetime I am afraid. :p

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Oh and this blog better be good if it is supposed to last us all a month!

But no pressure.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:19 PM
I might go get some spaghetti :p :lol: I'm on a computer in a food court...
:eek: us Brits are so underdeveloped in comparison to you Yanks :sad:

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Hello Noelle

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:20 PM
:eek: us Brits are so underdeveloped in comparison to you Yanks :sad:

:rolls: Well it's in the student center... there are like six computers here..its not like there are a ton :p

adee-gee
Sigh not in my lifetime I am afraid. :p
:crying2:

Noelle
La la la :crazy: :silly:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Oh and this blog better be good if it is supposed to last us all a month!

But no pressure.
It's supposed to be a serious one, but I'll throw in a few jokes :D

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:24 PM
It's supposed to be a serious one, but I'll throw in a few jokes :D

Well serious is okay too :)

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:24 PM
La la la :crazy: :silly:
Oh god are these the side effects of the drugs you take to combat the Noelle disease?

Noelle
02-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Oh god are these the side effects of the drugs you take to combat the Noelle disease?
No, this is me realizing I have to get up at 5am. :o

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:28 PM

You have a whole lot of the Jess disease, Noelle. :hug: I'm sorry.

LaTenista
Well done Isa on your vLove.

Adam knows most of the story, let's just say no real progress was made until I suggested vBreaking up. :rolleyes:

adee-gee
:eek: why?

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 04:31 PM
I was a very poor student the last 2 years of uni. :o Please don't be like me!

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:32 PM
I was a very poor student the last 2 years of uni. :o Please don't be like me!

Oh it is way too late for me to change my ways at this point! I think it's too late for me to be a good student :( Syracuse never was really challenging enough to force me to be one... I got along very well all this time without doing any work.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:33 PM
I haven't started yet :silly:

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 04:33 PM
YO

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Adam knows most of the story, let's just say no real progress was made until I suggested vBreaking up. :rolleyes:

Sometimes drastic measures are needed.

Ok, the whole breakup thing is annoying. I mean I am from the school, if we break up, then we breakup for good. Though the temptation is always there for a few cheap shags afterwards, but it would require a lot of desensitisation and that isn't good.

Fortunately you are not at the desensitisation stage yet.

Noelle
02-09-2006, 04:34 PM
:lol: This is the disease thread for some reason. :p I have to get up at 5am because, um, my sister and I go to the gym at that time, stay there until 8am, and then I have to bring her to work.

Yeah, and my thesis adviser meeting is at 11am. :sobbing:

Noelle
02-09-2006, 04:35 PM
BRIAN! :hug:

adee-gee
:lol: This is the disease thread for some reason. :p I have to get up at 5am because, um, my sister and I go to the gym at that time, stay there until 8am, and then I have to bring her to work.

Yeah, and my thesis adviser meeting is at 11am. :sobbing:
Ok I officially declare your country as stark raving mad :p

People get up at 6am to play tennis. And now I hear that people go to the gym at 5am :o

savesthedizzle
I haven't started yet :silly:

I'm not surprised :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:36 PM
YO

Hey sexy, whats up?

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 04:36 PM

People get up at 6am to play tennis. And now I hear that people go to the gym at 5am :o
AND OMG SOME STORES DON'T EVEN CLOSE UNTIL LIKE 9 OR 10 PM OR SOMETIMES EVEN MIDNIGHT :help:

MissFairy
02-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi ho everyone :hug: Ah i took the day off :inlove:

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 04:38 PM
Hey sexy, whats up?
*Points to the sky*
Oh yeah, and me. :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:39 PM

That must be nice :)

I might have a date with the hippie tree hugger tonight. I'm not horribly excited... lol.

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 04:40 PM
BRIAN! :hug:
sup homegirl :kiss:

adee-gee
SARARARARARARARARARARAH :kiss:

You've caught the Adam disease as well :sad:

savesthedizzle
*Points to the sky*
Oh yeah, and me. :kiss:

:smooch: How have you been lately sweetheart?

MissFairy
02-09-2006, 04:41 PM

I might have a date with the hippie tree hugger tonight. I'm not horribly excited... lol.
It is! :D

Ooo tell me more, i'm intrigued!

MissFairy
02-09-2006, 04:41 PM
SARARARARARARARARARARAH :kiss:

You've caught the Adam disease as well :sad:
Adadadadadadadadadam! :hug:

What's the Adam disease? Being irresistable? :p

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Sometimes drastic measures are needed.

Ok, the whole breakup thing is annoying. I mean I am from the school, if we break up, then we breakup for good. Though the temptation is always there for a few cheap shags afterwards, but it would require a lot of desensitisation and that isn't good.

Fortunately you are not at the desensitisation stage yet.

I'm a sensitive person. I don't think I could keep breaking up and getting back together with someone. But then again I broke up with the only boyfriend I had after about 5 days so my experience with these things is virtually non-existent. :o

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:42 PM
It is! :D

Ooo tell me more, i'm intrigued!

Um there is this boy, he's a hippie, he contacted me over the Internet to tell me I was cute, he was like "we should get coffee" we've talked a bit... apparently talking to me is the first thing he thinks of when he wakes up in the morning and before he goes to bed at night... he seems to be a little bit too into me for the limited contact we've had and he seems a little creepy... but today when he talks to me before I go to class he asked AGAIN to go out for coffee... I told him maybe because I have no clue how to say no... and that's that!

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:43 PM

:lol: That is part of it. The other part is being on MTF when you should be working :banana:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:43 PM

That is one important syptom... yes.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:44 PM
:lol: That is part of it. The other part is being on MTF when you should be working :banana:

Is that all it is? Then about 75% of MTF is infected! You're an epidemic!

LaTenista

Hey, a date is a date. I haven't been on one in ages. :o

:hug: Afternoon Sarah

adee-gee
Um there is this boy, he's a hippie, he contacted me over the Internet to tell me I was cute, he was like "we should get coffee" we've talked a bit... apparently talking to me is the first thing he thinks of when he wakes up in the morning and before he goes to bed at night... he seems to be a little bit too into me for the limited contact we've had and he seems a little creepy... but today when he talks to me before I go to class he asked AGAIN to go out for coffee... I told him maybe because I have no clue how to say no... and that's that!
:lol: you think everyone is creepy. Be more positive!

Good luck :kiss: I think you should give it a go.

Phunkadelicious
:smooch: How have you been lately sweetheart?
I've been alright. I am really sore from all this walking though, but I am sure I will get used to it. I've finally been to all my classes at least once and I think I am going to try and reschedule my History class, or else drop it all together.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:47 PM
:lol: you think everyone is creepy. Be more positive!

Good luck :kiss: I think you should give it a go.

Adam! I do NOT think everyone is creepy! Do I? :lol:

Oh I'm going to give it a go... the worst case scenario is that erm... well no I am not going to say because I am an :angel: but he might serve a purpose!

adee-gee
Is that all it is? Then about 75% of MTF is infected! You're an epidemic!
:sad:

savesthedizzle
I've been alright. I am really sore from all this walking though, but I am sure I will get used to it. I've finally been to all my classes at least once and I think I am going to try and reschedule my History class, or else drop it all together.

What kind of history is it? I am starting to loathe history all of a sudden... which is great, because history is my career destination.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:48 PM

Don't be sad. You're not a bad epidemic.. you're the sort of epidemic everyone wants.

adee-gee
Adam! I do NOT think everyone is creepy! Do I? :lol:

Oh I'm going to give it a go... the worst case scenario is that erm... well no I am not going to say because I am an :angel: but he might serve a purpose!
You do! Maybe Syracuse is just full of creepy guys, I dunno :p

If he's creepy, rinse him for all he's worth ;)

Noelle

AND OMG SOME STORES DON'T EVEN CLOSE UNTIL LIKE 9 OR 10 PM OR SOMETIMES EVEN MIDNIGHT :help:
:rolls:

You know, Adam, saying "stark raving mad" about my country is like the understatement of the century. :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 04:49 PM
You do! Maybe Syracuse is just full of creepy guys, I dunno :p

If he's creepy, rinse him for all he's worth ;)

Syracuse IS just full of creepy guys. :lol: That is the TRUTH.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Don't be sad. You're not a bad epidemic.. you're the sort of epidemic everyone wants.
:D

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:52 PM
:rolls:

You know, Adam, saying "stark raving mad" about my country is like the understatement of the century. :lol:
I couldn't think of a stronger term. I suppose the fact that Brian comes from there proves what a crazy country it is :p

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 04:53 PM
I couldn't think of a stronger term. I suppose the fact that Brian comes from there proves what a crazy country it is :p

:lol: Silver's not too far from there either.

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 04:55 PM
I come from a planet far far away, in another galaxy. I dunno what y'all are talkin 'bout. Peace out *does Vulcan hand gesture* *flips off Adam*

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 04:56 PM
:kiss: Holla Brian

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 04:57 PM
What kind of history is it? I am starting to loathe history all of a sudden... which is great, because history is my career destination.

This happens to everyone. :help:

savesthedizzle
I come from a planet far far away, in another galaxy. I dunno what y'all are talkin 'bout. Peace out *does Vulcan hand gesture* *flips off Adam*

Are you from transexual transylvania?

*runs home and watches RHPS*

Noelle
You should have said something about foaming at the mouth or voting for actors as presidents or stampeding for a stupid game show, 'coz them's crazier stuff. :p

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 04:59 PM
:kiss: Holla Brian
HOLLAAAAA!!!!! TENNISSSSS BAAAALLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Jess :fiery:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Brian proves my point perfectly :p

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 05:00 PM
HOLLAAAAA!!!!! TENNISSSSS BAAAALLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Jess :fiery:

Brian I heart you!!!!!!!!!! Forever and ever and ever.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Adam, how goes the blog? I have class soon so I may not be here to say farewell to you :sad:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Adam, how goes the blog? I have class soon so I may not be here to say farewell to you :sad:
I'm about 2/3rds of the way through. I'll be around at the weekend though :kiss:

Noelle
02-09-2006, 05:02 PM
BTW I'm done with my, uh, homework now. So...

Goodnight? :zzz:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm about 2/3rds of the way through. I'll be around at the weekend though :kiss:

Ohhh okay. Good :D

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Brian proves my point perfectly :p
*flips off Adam again*

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:06 PM
:wavey: Good night Noelle

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:07 PM
I'm going to be so :confused: for the next 4 days or so.

I'm playing Tennis Tipping DC with coreyschucky

I'm playing PTS DC with Jess

I'm playing PAW DC with T (SwissMister1)

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I'm going to be so :confused: for the next 4 days or so.

I'm playing Tennis Tipping DC with coreyschucky

I'm playing PTS DC with Jess

I'm playing PAW DC with T (SwissMister1)

I didn't do TT DC :p I only have PTS to worry about. Focus on PTS the most, it is the most important. :lol:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:10 PM
I didn't do TT DC :p I only have PTS to worry about. Focus on PTS the most, it is the most important. :lol:

Alright. :angel:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Alright. :angel:

We have to beat Adam and his Partner to Be Named Later.

It may depend on some crazy choices on my part, but that's my style and it's effective.. so don't be scared.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:14 PM

It may depend on some crazy choices on my part, but that's my style and it's effective.. so don't be scared.
Adam is struggling to find a partner :o

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 05:14 PM
I have to get to class now.. I think we're just watching a movie though, thank goodness because I am so tired, lol... hopefully I'll talk to you all later :) :kiss: :kiss:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiian where did you go? Would you like to be my partner? :kiss:

Phunkadelicious
Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiian where did you go? Would you like to be my partner? :kiss:
Partner for what... I'm going to be very busy for the next week and a half...

adee-gee
Cheerio Jess :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Adam is struggling to find a partner :o

Well my dear, it is much like the problem Ron faced in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when he wanted a date to the Yule Ball... he waited and waited before FINALLY asking Hermione because he just assumed that no one else had asked her and she was like "You jerk, I have a date already" and they were both miserable.

The moral of the story is..... ask someone to play with you earlier next time!

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Partner for what... I'm going to be very busy for the next week and a half...
Sex....and PTS. Does the next week and a half include the weekend?

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:17 PM

Actually I think TT is going to be the hardest for some reason.

I just read the PAW explanation and it said you could predict doubles matches, which didn't make any sense to me whatsoever since never have any PAWs before included doubles.

:rocker2: Don't worry Jess, not only will we beat Adam/his unknown partner, we will win and advance to the QFs.

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:18 PM
:hug: Bye Jess

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Yep. I have family visiting starting Saturday. However, I can always make time for sex with you

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:19 PM

You are such a man whore. :o

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Well my dear, it is much like the problem Ron faced in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when he wanted a date to the Yule Ball... he waited and waited before FINALLY asking Hermione because he just assumed that no one else had asked her and she was like "You jerk, I have a date already" and they were both miserable.

The moral of the story is..... ask someone to play with you earlier next time!
Eeew Harry Potter :scared:

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 05:21 PM
I just read the PAW explanation and it said you could predict doubles matches, which didn't make any sense to me whatsoever since never have any PAWs before included doubles.

PAW is the best thing about MTF.

Even better than Jess.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Yep. I have family visiting starting Saturday. However, I can always make time for sex with you
I'm trying to work out if you can do your picks all at once now :unsure:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:22 PM

Even better than Jess.

I could never compete with Jess. :o That's why we have to be partners. ;)

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:25 PM

Even better than Jess.
Better than me?

Noelle
02-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Good night, everyone! :yawn: :kiss: :hug:

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 05:26 PM
I could never compete with Jess. :o That's why we have to be partners. ;)

It's not a competition. I mean with Jess, she knows I just want have copious amounts of horizontal dancing within a short period of time.

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Night Noelle.

Yes, PAW is even better than you Adam.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Good night, everyone! :yawn: :kiss: :hug:
Goodnight dear :kiss:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Night Noelle.

Yes, PAW is even better than you Adam.
You'll miss me when I'm gone :ras:

What the hell are you still doing up btw?

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Better than me?
Don't listen to that mean man... Nothing is better than you :kiss: :kiss: :secret:except most things

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 05:30 PM
You'll miss me when I'm gone :ras:

What the hell are you still doing up btw?

ATP highlights show starts half an hour, don't get many chances to see Chucho win titles.

Have to set the video for some WRC from Sweden, which will be on when I am asleep :p

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm off to class.. ciao peepz

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Don't listen to that mean man... Nothing is better than you :kiss: :kiss: :secret:except most things

Listen, you're on my team :kiss: Just pick all 25 of your matches now.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=3049431#post3049431

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm off to class.. ciao peepz
Fiiiiine do your picks when you get back :ras:

LaTenista
It's not a competition. I mean with Jess, she knows I just want have copious amounts of horizontal dancing within a short period of time.

:lol: Don't give Adam or Julio any ideas.

adee-gee
ATP highlights show starts half an hour, don't get many chances to see Chucho win titles.

Have to set the video for some WRC from Sweden, which will be on when I am asleep :p
:lol: fair enough. Although why didn't you just tape the highlights show? :p

Action Jackson
02-09-2006, 05:40 PM
:lol: fair enough. Although why didn't you just tape the highlights show? :p

No point being awake in bed is there?

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:41 PM
I just found out Corey and I are playing against Singapore (SW and Buddy) for TT. :scared:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:43 PM
No point being awake in bed is there?
I suppose not. And nothing is better than chatting to me, eh?

Georgious I'm still offering you the chance of partnering me at PTS I don't trust Brian's judgement as much as yours :worship:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Wow, I actually have plans this weekend. My mum just invited me to go out to dinner with her, my father, and their best friends who are in town from West Virginia. And Sunday night my mum and I are going to a play called Yellow Man.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:49 PM
*shameless blog plug*

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Wow, I actually have plans this weekend. My mum just invited me to go out to dinner with her, my father, and their best friends who are in town from West Virginia. And Sunday night my mum and I are going to a play called Yellow Man.
Nice, have a great time :)

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Nice, have a great time :)

It'd be more fun if some of their kids were coming, the youngest is named Adam (he's 19) and I've had a little crush on him for years. :o

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 05:57 PM
I read your blog Adam. Will you still be checking email? I'll definitely want to let you know when I find out about the RG tickets, my flights, etc.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:58 PM
It'd be more fun if some of their kids were coming, the youngest is named Adam (he's 19) and I've had a little crush on him for years. :o
:lol: all Adam's are hot :p

I need to go in a sec, I've got a 5-a side football match. Talk to you later :wavey:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 05:59 PM
I read your blog Adam. Will you still be checking email? I'll definitely want to let you know when I find out about the RG tickets, my flights, etc.
Yeah, but I won't book anything in the next month anyway I wouldn't have thought :)

MissFairy
02-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Ah he's just fallen for your charm, Jess (: Much like our Adam, here.

Go and have fun! It might turn out to be a great pre-valentine suprise :D

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Yeah, but I won't book anything in the next month anyway I wouldn't have thought :)

It depends. I want to book my flights to London as soon as possible after I know I have RG tickets. Sorting out the Paris part can wait.

Well, your blog said up 2 months, that would be early April. :shrug:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Sarah, will you still be able to have drinks with us in London or will you be too busy with your exams?

Julio
02-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Hi all ! :wavey:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi all ! :wavey:

:D Good evening! How are you?

Julio
02-09-2006, 06:14 PM
:D Good evening! How are you?

Bad, very bad. Unos jovenes me han cortado los cables del motor de mi coche y he tenido que llevarlo al garage. :mad:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Bad, very bad. Unos jovenes me han cortado los cables del motor de mi coche y he tenido que llevarlo al garage. :mad:

:awww: Pobre Julio. :hug: Yesterday my arm hurt very much from playing doubles with my manager's racquet on Tuesday night, but I won 6-2, 6-4, 3-1.

It snowed a little last night, so I had to be very careful this morning when I was driving to work.

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 06:32 PM
This is random, but will anyone be getting coverage of Spain vs Belarus?

I'm just getting Germany vs France and USA vs Romania :sad:

Lee
02-09-2006, 07:01 PM
This is random, but will anyone be getting coverage of Spain vs Belarus?

I'm just getting Germany vs France and USA vs Romania :sad:

Better than none for me :sad: :sad:

Lee
02-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Hi Isa, Adam, Sarah, Julio and whoever I missed :wavey:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 07:09 PM

Even better than Jess.

Hmph. Well being 2nd best thing of MTF will have to be good enough I suppose.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 07:10 PM

That is true. I do know that.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 07:11 PM
*shameless blog plug*

*goes to read*

*is done reading*

*wishes Adam the best... hopes he doesn't forget about her during this time and still wants to meet up this summer*

MissFairy
02-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Sarah, will you still be able to have drinks with us in London or will you be too busy with your exams?
If there is ANY way that i can make it that stops short of missing an actual exam, i will be there :yeah: (:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 07:43 PM
*goes to read*

*is done reading*

*wishes Adam the best... hopes he doesn't forget about her during this time and still wants to meet up this summer*
Of course I won't forget you (I might forget Lee for her horrible comments :ras: ) and of course I'll still want to meet up :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 07:44 PM
If there is ANY way that i can make it that stops short of missing an actual exam, i will be there :yeah: (:

:hug: Good! :) Don't forget to also plan for our top secret abduction of all the Brit boys I love that we have in common :p

Lee
02-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Of course I won't forget you (I might forget Lee for her horrible comments :ras: ) and of course I'll still want to meet up :smooch:

OK, I'm going to take the :kiss: back from my comment :ras:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 07:45 PM

Well I mean, see if you still want to in 2 months, you might change your mind, lol.

acoffeygirl
02-09-2006, 07:46 PM
OK I can't read back through all the other pages....but I do see that Adam is supposed to be learning how to be disciplined and is staying of of MTF! All I have to say is Booooooo!! :sad: You will be missed!

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Oh Adam, before I forget!

Happy Valentines Day!

andddddddddd

Happy birthday! WOOT YOU'RE 22! (Okay not yet, but it'll happen during your hiatus, and I don't want to forget)

MissFairy
02-09-2006, 07:53 PM
:hug: Good! :) Don't forget to also plan for our top secret abduction of all the Brit boys I love that we have in common :p
Hahaha how could i forget THAT? Although then they will all be with you, and i'll have none :sobbing: Hm. We could do an exchange, i would accept Ian Somerhalder as swap material ;)

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Hahaha how could i forget THAT? Although then they will all be with you, and i'll have none :sobbing: Hm. We could do an exchange, i would accept Ian Somerhalder as swap material ;)

Deal!!! :yeah:

MissFairy
02-09-2006, 07:57 PM
OK I can't read back through all the other pages....but I do see that Adam is supposed to be learning how to be disciplined and is staying of of MTF! All I have to say is Booooooo!! :sad: You will be missed!
Amber! Are you excited about the MTF assault on the DC tie? (:

MissFairy
02-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Deal!!! :yeah:
WOOT. That is extremely the best deal ever lol

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Adam's going away? :confused:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Adam's going away? :confused:

Yeah. He is leaving for 2 months... hopefully in those 2 months he won't realize he can live without MTF completely though because then we'll all never see him again! :sad:

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah. He is leaving for 2 months... hopefully in those 2 months he won't realize he can live without MTF completely though because then we'll all never see him again! :sad:

Good for him. Studies come first. :yeah:

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:02 PM

:o quite a statement from you!

:kiss: How's my favourite Singaporean boy?

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:02 PM

Yup. I was thinking of taking a break myself but mine would only be a week. :o A week compared to two months... I would still be a completely horrible student.

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:08 PM
:o quite a statement from you!

:kiss: How's my favourite Singaporean boy?

Going to collect my 'O' level results for Higher Chinese tomorrow. :bolt:

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:09 PM

Going to collect my 'O' level results for Higher Chinese tomorrow. :bolt:

Good luck! Only one subject? My Chinese is gradually going down the sink these days :sad: :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Well I'm off now finally, I have had no sleep and an absolutely awful day so :wavey: I'll see most of you around some other day :)

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Well I'm off now finally, I have had no sleep and an absolutely awful day so :wavey: I'll see most of you around some other day :)

:hug: :wavey:

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Good luck! Only one subject? My Chinese is gradually going down the sink these days :sad: :sad:

I'm in a special programme which exempts me from taking the other 'O's and allows me to take the 'A' levels directly. Had to take Higher Chinese 'O's though to determine whether I still have to continue with Chinese for the next two years. If I do well, I won't have to. :p

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm in a special programme which exempts me from taking the other 'O's and allows me to take the 'A' levels directly. Had to take Higher Chinese 'O's though to determine whether I still have to continue with Chinese for the next two years. If I do well, I won't have to. :p

:yeah: smart boy! So, you're not interested in further your study in Chinese?

silverwhite
Jess :wavey:

savesthedizzle
:hug: :wavey:

:hug: Thanks.

UGH... I was going to go sleep but now I'm completely not sleepy because my eyes hurt... and UGH why isn't anything going properly today?