Adam's Chat Thread #7 [Archive] - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 03:50 PM
:lol: it's your funeral.....

Come on sage one, give the lovely Isa some quality advice.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:50 PM
That reminds me I need to do my taxes this week if possible. I'm hoping for a couple hundred dollar refund. ;)

The last two mornings I've barely been able to get out of bed. :o

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Are you sure you want advice about personal relationships? Those are hard to put into perspective I think. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for others. And then again those giving advice aren't you. I am sorry Isa if you have been hurt. :hug: :hug:

Well, considering my experience is nearly non-existent, I don't see how getting someone else's input would be a bad thing. :shrug:

I think I'm just confused and deeply disappointed at this point. :sad:

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Well, considering my experience is nearly non-existent, I don't see how getting someone else's input would be a bad thing. :shrug:

What's the problem at the moment?

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 03:57 PM

So sorry. What's up? Pm if you want/need.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Come on sage one, give the lovely Isa some quality advice.
I'll do my best :)

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:02 PM
I'll do my best :)

I mean that's all you can do.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 04:05 PM
What's the problem at the moment?

To generalize, even though we converse in 2 languages, it's communication issues.

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:08 PM
To generalize, even though we converse in 2 languages, it's communication issues.

Well does he know what you are feeling at the moment? That's the thing with the world of relationships. The highs are so high, but the lows are very low.

If there is a problem, you have to talk with him about it.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Well does he know what you are feeling at the moment? That's the thing with the world of relationships. The highs are so high, but the lows are very low.

I sent him a PM Sunday afternoon detailing the specifics of what is bothering me. We chatted on MSN that night but he claimed to have not read it yet. I don't have a reply back still. :(

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:14 PM

Sound advice Georgious (that's your new name by the way).

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:15 PM
I sent him a PM Sunday afternoon detailing the specifics of what is bothering me. We chatted on MSN that night but he claimed to have not read it yet. I don't have a reply back still. :(
Have you asked him why he never answers your PM's, because I would imagine it's pretty frustrating :shrug:

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:16 PM

It's not an easy thing at all. It depends on the person and as for not reading it, he may not have or could be using an excuse.

Just have to front up to him and find out what's happening, people shouldn't be kept hanging, at the same time he could be genuinely occupied.

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Isa- I think the men here are giving good advice. :) See they are not shallow.;)

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Isa- I think the men here are giving good advice. :) See they are not shallow.;)

Good people get use of my time.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Have you asked him why he never answers your PM's, because I would imagine it's pretty frustrating :shrug:

That was one of my complaints. I wasn't on MSN very long last night (only about 45 minutes) and he was set to busy so I didn't bother him.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 04:19 PM

:awww: Can I hug you GWH?

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Not surprised and glad to see it. MTF has all sorts doesn't it?

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 04:22 PM
It's not an easy thing at all. It depends on the person and as for not reading it, he may not have or could be using an excuse.

Just have to front up to him and find out what's happening, people shouldn't be kept hanging, at the same time he could be genuinely occupied.

He knows I'm pissed. He made me a picture but that was not what I wanted. :banghead:

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Adam, makes some very good points.

Isa, how well do you know this guy? I mean there are different comfort levels and the whole trust thing is something that shouldn't be overlooked.

Just hope he isn't feeling pressured for some reason and the whole busy MSN thing. Try and contact him at the time. Just say something along the lines of can you spare 10 or 15 mins. Say what you need to say and then put the onus on him.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 04:31 PM

Isa, how well do you know this guy? I mean there are different comfort levels and the whole trust thing is something that shouldn't be overlooked.

Just hope he isn't feeling pressured for some reason and the whole busy MSN thing. Try and contact him at the time. Just say something along the lines of can you spare 10 or 15 mins. Say what you need to say and then put the onus on him.

We first started talking in the scores threads back in October. We've been averaging about 15 hours a week of MSN for about the last 3 months. :o

Maybe tomorrow. Tonight I've got tennis and I need to be on my best behavior after last week's meltdown. :angel:

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 04:33 PM
:crying2: A stupid b**** hit my car this morning and still no reply from Julio.

I have to pull myself together for a phone interview this afternoon. :help:

:hug: What happened?! (maybe I should wait til I finish reading the thread to ask...)

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Good luck dear :smooch:

Lee
02-07-2006, 04:34 PM
:hug: Isa!

GWH giving advice on relationship :eek: But very good one :yeah:

Lee
02-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi everybody! :wavey:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:36 PM
:lol: I was wondering why I never talked to you much ;)

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 04:36 PM
:hug: What happened?! (maybe I should wait til I finish reading the thread to ask...)

I will tell the whole story once the insurance tells me whether it will need a repair or not.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Are you implying that Isa called us shallow?!?! :o

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Great advice from Adam and GWH! And hello all...

I am at the point where there is no hope of me absorbing any information before my test.... so I've given up and am resolved to failure. :crying2:

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:38 PM
We first started talking in the scores threads back in October. We've been averaging about 15 hours a week of MSN for about the last 3 months. :o

Maybe tomorrow. Tonight I've got tennis and I need to be on my best behavior after last week's meltdown. :angel:

That's a lot of hours, but if it's worth it then cool.

Yes, the whole tennis thing and playing with distractions, doesn't make for a good performance.

LaTenista

:spit: I refuse to believe that's the reason.

adee-gee

GWH can I ask you for some advice, you seem to be an expert Agony Aunt :)

savesthedizzle

:rolls:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Ooh when I saw you here I thought it had been! Good luck again! :kiss:

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:40 PM

Nah, you are a Spurs fan is the main reason. At least you are not like a so-called friend, who decided to piss on me and we are not talking golden showers either.

It's Ok, that issue has been dealt with.

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Ooh when I saw you here I thought it had been! Good luck again! :kiss:

Nope, I'm skipping my other class so I could eat lunch and study... but the studying is getting nowhere. It's as if my brain is seriously just turned off for the day. :shrug: Well it's only worth 15% of my grade, and I'm sure I won't actually FAIL it... so as long as I do mediocre it won't kill me... and that's about all I can hope for at the moment.

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:41 PM
GWH can I ask you for some advice, you seem to be an expert Agony Aunt :)

Depends on the question. Nah man go ahead.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Are you implying that Isa called us shallow?!?! :o

I have never once used that word in association with anyone here. :fiery:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Great advice from Adam and GWH! And hello all...

I am at the point where there is no hope of me absorbing any information before my test.... so I've given up and am resolved to failure. :crying2:
That's the spirit :yippee:

acoffeygirl
02-07-2006, 04:43 PM
:wavey: Good morning all!! (or afternoon/evening :) )

Isa...sorry about the car, good luck with the interview and :hug: regarding the guy!

Jess...Good luck with your test!! I'm sure you'll do great! :hug:

Lee...Hope the family is feeling better! :)

Adam and GW...good advice! I'm impressed! :lol:

Sue...HI!!

OK if I missed something or someone sorry....I'm so glad I don't have any exams to worry about failing, but I should be getting back to work! :(

adee-gee
Nah, you are a Spurs fan is the main reason. At least you are not like a so-called friend, who decided to piss on me and we are not talking golden showers either.

It's Ok, that issue has been dealt with.
I have no idea who you're talking about :scratch: explain.......

Spurs will be playing Champions League football next year :dance:

LaTenista
That's a lot of hours, but if it's worth it then cool.

Yes, the whole tennis thing and playing with distractions, doesn't make for a good performance.

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it or not. :confused:

Lee
02-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Jess, just relax about the test.

savesthedizzle
In other completely random news...I am possibly planning another return to London for next winter... it was a random idea I had yesterday... and I think I might save up for it and see how that goes. :p

Aphex
Pah, I don't need a thread like this to fail my exams. I managed that all by myself years ago. :rolleyes:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Nope, I'm skipping my other class so I could eat lunch and study... but the studying is getting nowhere. It's as if my brain is seriously just turned off for the day. :shrug: Well it's only worth 15% of my grade, and I'm sure I won't actually FAIL it... so as long as I do mediocre it won't kill me... and that's about all I can hope for at the moment.
If you fail, you can console yourself with the fact that it's not actually your fault. It's just bad luck that you started posting in here, it is a curse.

Do you think my parents will accept this as an excuse when I fail my degree? :o

adee-gee
Depends on the question. Nah man go ahead.
I don't really need advice, I was just trying (and failing) to be funny :p

savesthedizzle
Jess, just relax about the test.

I don't know anything :crying2: I think I am fairly certain of who Kerensky was, so hopefully that will be on the test.... I can also identify Bloody Sunday and who the Bolsheviks were.

I think that's seriously all I've got.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:46 PM
I have never once used that word in association with anyone here. :fiery:
Good :hug:

Lee
Pah, I don't need a thread like this to fail my exams. I managed that all by myself years ago. :rolleyes:

Are my favourite Swede feeling better today? :angel:

Action Jackson

It takes a special skill. I almost failed English in the gymnasiet and my vocab level was as high as the teachers.

savesthedizzle
If you fail, you can console yourself with the fact that it's not actually your fault. It's just bad luck that you started posting in here, it is a curse.

You won't fail. But if you do, you can't help being cursed. :shrug:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it or not. :confused:
Men are worth a lot of effort, we come good in the end :)

Lee

If I'm your mum, NO!!!! :p

savesthedizzle
Oh wait, I know Rasputin and Nicholas II too. Those NEED to all be on the test... they REALLY do.

Action Jackson
I have no idea who you're talking about :scratch: explain.......

Spurs will be playing Champions League football next year :dance:

No need to explain my problem, just needed to get that out of my system.

The Champs League is a joke and I have already said why, it's more artifical than the average Hollywood actress.

LaTenista
:wavey: Hi Amber & Lee & Jess

acoffeygirl
02-07-2006, 04:48 PM
The Champs League is a joke and I have already said why, it's more artifical than the average Hollywood actress.
:haha:

Lee
I don't know anything :crying2: I think I am fairly certain of who Kerensky was, so hopefully that will be on the test.... I can also identify Bloody Sunday and who the Bolsheviks were.

I think that's seriously all I've got.

You may know more than you think right now because you're too tense. How about relax for 15 minutes, totally purge the test away from your brain.

adee-gee
In other completely random news...I am possibly planning another return to London for next winter... it was a random idea I had yesterday... and I think I might save up for it and see how that goes. :p
:yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Lee
02-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Hi Amber! :wavey:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:50 PM
If I'm your mum, NO!!!! :p
My mum is a headteacher, she'll crucify me :scared:

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Yes, Lee I can give the odd piece of advice now and then.

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 04:51 PM
You may know more than you think right now because you're too tense. How about relax for 15 minutes, totally purge the test away from your brain.

That's a good idea... I have approximately 15 minutes to spare before I'll head over there... so... okay... I will relax.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't really need advice, I was just trying (and failing) to be funny :p

:sobbing: I'm failing to see the humor in my situation.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:52 PM
No need to explain my problem, just needed to get that out of my system.

:fiery: it's the pinnacle for any club team :ras:

LaTenista

Maybe you ought to sort him out for me, he actually replied to your PM. :p

savesthedizzle
:yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

It's very very very very very very uncertain, so don't get excited yet :p But I was thinking late December-ish to early January.

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 04:54 PM
:fiery: it's the pinnacle for any club team :ras:

Pinnacle for TV companies and marketing gurus, totally biased to sides from larger nations. But times move forward and this is how football is, but any team that isn't a league champion in their own country, that doesn't win the comp does cheapen the event.

It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

adee-gee
:sobbing: I'm failing to see the humor in my situation.
:singer: always look on the bright side of life dudu dudu dudu dudu

*from Monty Python, I am not mad!*

savesthedizzle
Oh and Adam, if you want to experience ridiculous amounts of snow you should come to Syracuse immediately :p It's been snowing nonstop for the last 24 hours and when me and Britt attempted to leave for class today we almost couldn't open our front door. :unsure:

Carito_90
02-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Oh new title! I'll take it into account when I start school. :lol:

savesthedizzle

Lee
Yes, Lee I can give the odd piece of advice now and then.

My :eek: is more for you actually giving out advice (non-tenniswise), not your ability to give good advice ;)

Action Jackson

I am a Luis Horna fan and sing that when Gaudio loses 0 and 0.

Lee
02-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Oh and Adam, if you want to experience ridiculous amounts of snow you should come to Syracuse immediately :p It's been snowing nonstop for the last 24 hours and when me and Britt attempted to leave for class today we almost couldn't open our front door. :unsure:

And it 112 days without rain in my area and counting. :(

Action Jackson
My :eek: is more for you actually giving out advice (non-tenniswise), not your ability to give good advice ;)

Well it's good to do something different now and then. I have to update this blog as well.

adee-gee
Maybe you ought to sort him out for me, he actually replied to your PM. :p
:lol: obviously I'm used to dealing with men :tape:

acoffeygirl
You people are so much more entertaining than my work!

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:57 PM
It's very very very very very very uncertain, so don't get excited yet :p But I was thinking late December-ish to early January.
We can go sunbathing together :D

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 04:58 PM

:rolls: This thread always entertains me :) It's so much better than school... lol.

savesthedizzle

:rolls: Okay!!! :rolls:

adee-gee
Pinnacle for TV companies and marketing gurus, totally biased to sides from larger nations. But times move forward and this is how football is, but any team that isn't a league champion in their own country, that doesn't win the comp does cheapen the event.

It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Well, I agree with the fact teams who don't win the league shouldn't be in the event. But if we finish 4th and get in I won't be complaining :p

Lee
02-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Well it's good to do something different now and then. I have to update this blog as well.

The one with your AO report?

I haven't updated my blog here for quite sometime too. :)

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:59 PM
:haha: awesome. Can me, you and Britt have a 3some :p

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Oh new title! I'll take it into account when I start school. :lol:
Carito :kiss:

Ok no more people allowed in here, I can't keep up :(

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 05:00 PM
:haha: awesome. Can me, you and Britt have a 3some :p

Hahahahahaha she is now in love with some dude she talks to from Georgia who has an adorable accent apparently. :shrug:

But if her love for Grant will not get in the way... :aplot:

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 05:01 PM

Good man.

You never one day, you might even get an invite to Scandinavia.

Thing is we have our saunas naked and swimming in ice lakes is fun, if not rolling around in the snow after a sauna, is very good for you.

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:01 PM
HI EVERYONE! :kiss:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:02 PM
I am a Luis Horna fan and sing that when Gaudio loses 0 and 0.

Horna :rocker2: the one player we both like. Our only connection :sad: :p

savesthedizzle

SARAH! Awww everyone is here!

Action Jackson
The one with your AO report?

I haven't updated my blog here for quite sometime too. :)

Yes, that one and some other stuff as well.

I will update it a bit more often, just sending out emails. It's a pain writing them in 2 languages sometimes.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Was that supposed to be a compliment? :o

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Hahahahahaha she is now in love with some dude she talks to from Georgia who has an adorable accent apparently. :shrug:

But if her love for Grant will not get in the way... :aplot:
Did she not fall in love with me? :crying2:

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:05 PM
JESS! Everyone is here, but you should be here! As in right here in my living room. Reggers is on my TV and he's playing some sort of wierd hybrid golf-polo sport lol

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Did she not fall in love with me? :crying2:

She might have. She wants you to call us so she can hear you :lol: and she wants to know what you thought of her besides that she was a clone of me :p

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 05:06 PM
JESS! Everyone is here, but you should be here! As in right here in my living room. Reggers is on my TV and he's playing some sort of wierd hybrid golf-polo sport lol

REGGIE!!!!! Hahahahahahhaha. He is clearly the main reason I am planning multiple trips to London... I will just sit around and watch the TV for him :p

Lee
Hi Sarah! :wavey:

Quick question, which continent does Greenland belongs to? The atlas I have doesn't indicate any.

adee-gee
Good man.

You never one day, you might even get an invite to Scandinavia.

Thing is we have our saunas naked and swimming in ice lakes is fun, if not rolling around in the snow after a sauna, is very good for you.
I would be honoured to spend time with you Georgious ;)

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 05:07 PM

Quick question, which continent does Greenland belongs to? The atlas I have doesn't indicate any.

Part of North America, an autonomous region of Denmark.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Sarararararararah you're alive!!!!! :kiss:

Lee
02-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Part of North America, an autonomous region of Denmark.

LaTenista

:bigwave: Mi Sarah

:secret: Actually we are missing Marlene :awww: and you know who. :rolleyes:

adee-gee
She might have. She wants you to call us so she can hear you :lol: and she wants to know what you thought of her besides that she was a clone of me :p
:haha: ok I shall call you soon.

I thought she was lovely, just like her housemate ;)

acoffeygirl
Was that supposed to be a compliment? :o
Of course it was meant to be a compliment. Have I ever been anything but complimentary to you?

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:09 PM
REGGIE!!!!! Hahahahahahhaha. He is clearly the main reason I am planning multiple trips to London... I will just sit around and watch the TV for him :p
:bigcry:

MissFairy
I am SURE we can find some sort of minute teeny tiny performance he is doing and go see him! I'll have my people talk to his people ;)

LaTenista
I was hoping to spend Xmas and New Year's in Spain. :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle

Hahaha good answer :p

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:10 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii :hug:

Um. I am not going to reveal my lame geography knowledge by trying to answer :sobbing:

LaTenista

:bigcry: Everyone gets phoned up but me.

savesthedizzle
:bigcry:

:smooch: I'm only joking, you know I am travelling halfway around the world just for you. :kiss:

Phunkadelicious
02-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Yo sup dawgs

savesthedizzle

I haven't gotten phoned up yet either :p

:secret: I think he's only calling for my roommate.

MissFairy
Sarararararararah you're alive!!!!! :kiss:
Why, yes, i am (: I'm gald you're relieved! How are you, chico? And i don't mean that like ITS CHICO TIME btw :p

adee-gee
Of course it was meant to be a compliment. Have I ever been anything but complimentary to you?
It's hard not be complimentary to me :p

I refuse to accept that you're doing any work by the way. No way could you work and keep up with this at the same time! ;)

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Yes you are- well some of you are. ;) God this thread goes way to fast :p
Abd for you Adam- :ras:

LaTenista
Holla Brian!

savesthedizzle
I am SURE we can find some sort of minute teeny tiny performance he is doing and go see him! I'll have my people talk to his people ;)

EXCELLENT. You're a wise woman Sarah. :p

I will be like "YO REGGERS PLEASE RAP FOR ME I AM THE ONLY AMERICAN WHO KNOWS OF YOUR EXISTANCE!"

And he will oblige.

And we will live happily ever after the end.

MissFairy
:bigwave: Mi Sarah

:secret: Actually we are missing Marlene :awww: and you know who. :rolleyes:
Hiiii Isa :hug: :hug:

How are you doing? AQ and your :hearts: should log on NOW. NOW DAMNIT.

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Yo sup dawgs

Yo! Wassup?

cobalt60

I refuse to accept that you're doing any work by the way. No way could you work and keep up with this at the same time! ;)
You are right- I am working and I can't read all the posts here. Just admitted someone too. Multitasking is fun. Unfortunately so is this thread :lol:

Action Jackson

For me being complimentary to you has as much as chance as the Duck winning RG :p

adee-gee
I've only ever called 1 person from MTF!

Phunkadelicious
02-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Adam why haven't you called ME again!? YOU are the phone whore NOT I!!!!!

LaTenista

Hey, that's a :secret: I'm supposedly working too. :p

MissFairy
EXCELLENT. You're a wise woman Sarah. :p

I will be like "YO REGGERS PLEASE RAP FOR ME I AM THE ONLY AMERICAN WHO KNOWS OF YOUR EXISTANCE!"

And he will oblige.

And we will live happily ever after the end.
That beats any fairytale i have ever heard :hearts:

He shouldn't ignore his fanbase in the US. Hang on, do you call it a fanBASE when it's one person? Even though the person is like the loveliest ever?

MissFairy
Yo sup dawgs
Yo yo yo! Brian, how goes it?

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 05:15 PM

But you talked to JOEL :hearts: AND Adam :hearts:

You beat every other MTF phonewhore based on those two alone.

adee-gee
Why, yes, i am (: I'm gald you're relieved! How are you, chico? And i don't mean that like ITS CHICO TIME btw :p
I'm good, I missed Prison Break last night but I'll watch it tonight.

Chico might be doing our entry for the Eurovision Song Contest :rolls:

savesthedizzle
That beats any fairytale i have ever heard :hearts:

He shouldn't ignore his fanbase in the US. Hang on, do you call it a fanBASE when it's one person? Even though the person is like the loveliest ever?

Haha I am a fanbase! :rolls: All by myself! That is hot.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Hiiii Isa :hug: :hug:

How are you doing? AQ and your :hearts: should log on NOW. NOW DAMNIT.

Me and :hearts: not getting along at the moment. :sad:

Lee
I've only ever called 1 person from MTF!

So is deb or Brian a non-person? :p

adee-gee
For me being complimentary to you has as much as chance as the Duck winning RG :p

savesthedizzle

HE CALLED DEB TOO!!!! *jealous*

I gotta get to class... everyone stay put for 2 hours please :angel:

Lee
02-07-2006, 05:17 PM
I have to go too. I should leave 45 minutes ago :o But having too much fun here.

Adios :wavey:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Where have I got this reputation from?!? :(

Phunkadelicious
02-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Yo yo yo! Brian, how goes it?
just tryin to keep it real. ya know, spread my message to the world.

Phunkadelicious
02-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Where have I got this reputation from?!? :(
BTW... THAT EVER SO BRIEF 3 MINUTES THAT WE SPENT TOGETHER.... well... I .... er.... you...umm...welll...... YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!! :sobbing: :sobbing: And i need money to pay for shit, so hurry up and send it

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:19 PM
I've never spoken to Deb on the phone :shrug:

Brian is the only person I've called. I've spoken to Olga on the phone but she called me.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Hey Adam, is your brother back home yet?

MissFairy
I'm good, I missed Prison Break last night but I'll watch it tonight.

Chico might be doing our entry for the Eurovision Song Contest :rolls:
I missed it too, but i got it on my hard drive :p So i'm good!

OH GOD NO. Why does the UK do this to me?! :sobbing:

adee-gee
HE CALLED DEB TOO!!!! *jealous*

I gotta get to class... everyone stay put for 2 hours please :angel:
I DIDN'T!!!! LEE IS SPREADING VICIOUS RUMOURS ABOUT ME :ras:

adee-gee
BTW... THAT EVER SO BRIEF 3 MINUTES THAT WE SPENT TOGETHER.... well... I .... er.... you...umm...welll...... YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!! :sobbing: :sobbing: And i need money to pay for shit, so hurry up and send it
I'm only paying if it's a boy :)

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Haha I am a fanbase! :rolls: All by myself! That is hot.
INDEED. It's like you have so much fandom in your veins, Jess. Reggers will be impressed, give him a vial of it or something :lol:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Hey Adam, is your brother back home yet?
Yeah...he's decided he's in love with New Zealand :lol:

Phunkadelicious
02-07-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm only paying if it's a boy :)
You'll pay for whatever abomination your loins have created, you deadbeat.

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Me and :hearts: not getting along at the moment. :sad:
Aw, hun! Why not? :( If i ever spoke to him, i'd have serious words with your :hearts: How can he not be getting on with you?

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:24 PM
just tryin to keep it real. ya know, spread my message to the world.
Good to know you're still Brianny from the block. and out of interest, what's your message?

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:24 PM
I missed it too, but i got it on my hard drive :p So i'm good!

OH GOD NO. Why does the UK do this to me?! :sobbing:
Sararararah you're such a crook :p

Oh stop pretending you don't like Chico :ras: he's cool. Have you been doing anything fun? Any new shoes to show me? :D

acoffeygirl
02-07-2006, 05:25 PM
OK....I step away for like 5 seconds to do some work, and come back to 2 new pages! :tears:

Not only are you all more entertaining than my work, you are more intelligent than those I'm dealing with at the moment. (I'm going to shoot the next person that asks me a lame ass question that they should very well already know the answer to!) *composes self...and goes back to work*

LaTenista
Yeah...he's decided he's in love with New Zealand :lol:

:awww: Signs are pointing that I will be available by time RG comes. So maybe your brother can fall in love with me. :D

Lee
I've never spoken to Deb on the phone :shrug:

Brian is the only person I've called. I've spoken to Olga on the phone but she called me.

I do remember you talked to another MTF poster other than Brian. Sorry if I remembered it wrong about deb :nerner:

I'm really going now!

adee-gee
You'll pay for whatever abomination your loins have created, you deadbeat.
Don't talk hard with me boy, I wear the trousers in this relationship :p

daze11
02-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Don't talk hard with me boy, I wear the trousers in this relationship :p
dont use words like 'hard' with go-go...you know how that gets him...

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:27 PM
OK....I step away for like 5 seconds to do some work, and come back to 2 new pages! :tears:

Not only are you all more entertaining than my work, you are more intelligent than those I'm dealing with at the moment. (I'm going to shoot the next person that asks me a lame ass question that they should very well already know the answer to!) *composes self...and goes back to work*
:haha: :hug:

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Aw, hun! Why not? :( If i ever spoke to him, i'd have serious words with your :hearts: How can he not be getting on with you?

I sent him a PM about the things he's doing that are really bothering me and I haven't gotten a response yet. He may be ignoring me. :unsure:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:29 PM
:awww: Signs are pointing that I will be available by time RG comes. So maybe your brother can fall in love with me. :D
:secret: he's kind of spoken for at the moment. Only kind of.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:31 PM

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Sararararah you're such a crook :p

Oh stop pretending you don't like Chico :ras: he's cool. Have you been doing anything fun? Any new shoes to show me? :D
Adadadadadam, am not :angel: You know you would LOVE to see it early!

This is not my pretending face. He is such a abomination. Yes. An abomination to muic, i said it.

I bought a new dress, but no new shoes. I don't have a pic of it though ): but it's totally hot!

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:33 PM

Awwww those people should leave you alone so you can entertain yourself here. Gosh some people have no manners! d:

Corinna
02-07-2006, 05:33 PM
:unsure: is the title right? :bolt: ;)

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:34 PM
I sent him a PM about the things he's doing that are really bothering me and I haven't gotten a response yet. He may be ignoring me. :unsure:
Awww ): :hug: I found out something on Saturday night about guys. Sometimes they suck. BIG TIME. BUT the good thing is that you're fab so sooner or later he WILL realise it for himself :hug:

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 05:35 PM
:secret: he's kind of spoken for at the moment. Only kind of.

:aplot: New Zealander ?

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Adadadadadam, am not :angel: You know you would LOVE to see it early!

This is not my pretending face. He is such a abomination. Yes. An abomination to muic, i said it.

I bought a new dress, but no new shoes. I don't have a pic of it though ): but it's totally hot!
I would, but I stick firmly within the laws our state imposes on us. I'm a very, very good boy. I don't know if I should be associating myself with people like you :p

Sararararah don't be so cruel to poor Chico. He's the man :worship:

Any dress would look hot with you in it :kiss: I'm not interested in dresses though. I want shoes! Shoes!

Phunkadelicious
02-07-2006, 05:37 PM
:aplot: too late

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:37 PM
:unsure: is the title right? :bolt: ;)
:lol: :wavey: :hug:

Phunkadelicious
02-07-2006, 05:38 PM
alright guys and dolls... i gots to go to class, and stand in lots of long lines :bigcry:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Awww ): :hug: I found out something on Saturday night about guys. Sometimes they suck. BIG TIME. BUT the good thing is that you're fab so sooner or later he WILL realise it for himself :hug:
Hey, stop generalising :ras:

I never suck :D

EDIT : I'm really scared what Brian is about to say :o

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:40 PM
:aplot: New Zealander ?
:lol: he wishes. Nah, just a regular English girl. I don't think they're "officially" seeing each other, but they may as well be.

Corinna
02-07-2006, 05:40 PM
:lol: :wavey: :hug:
:) :hug: adam :D i missed talking to you
who's having exams?

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 05:42 PM

Thanks Sarah! :kiss:

I'm just trying to figure out if he's a diamond in the rough or just a lump of coal. :tape:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:42 PM
:) :hug: adam :D i missed talking to you
who's having exams?
I haven't seen you around in ages :sad:

Quite a few people who post in here....Sarah, Adelaide, Kell all think they did badly :lol: now Jess has an exam today :scared:

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 05:43 PM
:lol: he wishes. Nah, just a regular English girl. I don't think they're "officially" seeing each other, but they may as well be.

:scratch: What does that mean? When did he get back?

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:43 PM
I would, but I stick firmly within the laws our state imposes on us. I'm a very, very good boy. I don't know if I should be associating myself with people like you :p

Sararararah don't be so cruel to poor Chico. He's the man :worship:

Any dress would look hot with you in it :kiss: I'm not interested in dresses though. I want shoes! Shoes!
Okay okay goody goody. Don't turn me in though ): You should associate with people like me (mainly just me) because you can't live without me :D

I will stop being cruel when he stops taking up TV time with his awfulness. I hope this time is sooner rather than later! He's not the man, you are :kiss:

Aw! (: I might buy some shoes to go with the dress :hearts:

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 05:44 PM
I'm just trying to figure out if he's a diamond in the rough or just a lump of coal. :tape:

Got to understand, guys aren't exactly good when it comes to reading female signals.

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Hey, stop generalising :ras:

I never suck :D

EDIT : I'm really scared what Brian is about to say :o
I did say SOMETIMES to be fair. And this guy on Saturday really did suck big time ):

Hahaha you set yourself up for that one, Adadadadadam :p

And no, you don't suck!

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Thanks Sarah! :kiss:

:hug:

That can be a toughie, but trust your judgement, Isa. I hope he turns out to be the precious stone variety :kiss:

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Quite a few people who post in here....Sarah, Adelaide, Kell all think they did badly :lol: now Jess has an exam today :scared:
Ah man! It's true, i did :sobbing:

Hi Corinna, sweetness! :hug:

Corinna
I haven't seen you around in ages :sad:

:yeah, i haven't been around much - school :rolleyes:

:awww: i am sorry to hear - i really hope did/is doing well :yeah:

Corinna
Ah man! It's true, i did :sobbing:

Hi Corinna, sweetness! :hug:
sarah :hug: i am sorry about your exam :hug:

daze11
02-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Got to understand, guys aren't exactly good when it comes to reading female signals.
i believe mr. georgewhitler has just given you 90% of the answer, my dear...

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:48 PM
:scratch: What does that mean? When did he get back?
That they're not officially going out, but the amount of time they spend together etc they may as well be (apparently!)

He got back a while ago, I only saw him briefly when I was back in London a couple of weeks ago. He's balding like my dad :rolls: soon I'm gonna be the only male in my family with hair :rocker2:

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:49 PM
sarah :hug: i am sorry about your exam :hug:
Aww, thanks hun. I didn't study hard enough for that paper, so it's my fault really :o How are things? Still busy, i take it?

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Okay okay goody goody. Don't turn me in though ): You should associate with people like me (mainly just me) because you can't live without me :D

I will stop being cruel when he stops taking up TV time with his awfulness. I hope this time is sooner rather than later! He's not the man, you are :kiss:

Aw! (: I might buy some shoes to go with the dress :hearts:
:lol: actually anyone that says goody goody must be harmless :hug:

:kiss: I won't argue with that.

Can I come and choose them with you? I'm becoming an expert on shoes ;)

daze11
02-07-2006, 05:51 PM

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:51 PM
:worship:

Possibly the best advice of the day :)

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:52 PM

:kiss: I won't argue with that.

Can I come and choose them with you? I'm becoming an expert on shoes ;)
Hahahaha yeah i'm busted. I'm such a dork :sobbing:

They can't be exciting though. They'll probably be some super sexy black pointy shoes to go with my dress. Uh. Not that much fun BUT it'll go with the overall effect i reckon lol.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 05:52 PM

I'm not that complex. And he knows exactly how I feel about him.

Male signals. :eek:

J. Corwin
02-07-2006, 05:53 PM
wadup peoples...actually I just came in here to say hi and bye because I have to leave :lol: :hug:

Sarahererer, next time you'll **** that exam :kiss:

Corinna, I know you've been really busy but check your PM's! :p I've missed you lots too. :(

:wavey:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:54 PM
I did say SOMETIMES to be fair. And this guy on Saturday really did suck big time ):

Hahaha you set yourself up for that one, Adadadadadam :p

And no, you don't suck!
Awww you'll find someone nice :)

Out of interest, do you usually go for white, black or Asian men?

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:58 PM
wadup peoples...actually I just came in here to say hi and bye because I have to leave :lol: :hug:

:wavey:
Hi Jacerer! Bye Jacerer! :p :hug:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, J (: I sure hope i do :hug:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Jeez, first she's downloading stuff illegally, now she's moving onto **** :sad:

Sarah, what happened to the good girl I once knew and loved? :awww:

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Awww you'll find someone nice :)

Out of interest, do you usually go for white, black or Asian men?
Yeah, one day sometime ages away maybe. But that's not good enough lol. This guy IS nice but he just sucks a little. Well, alot :(

Hmm, well this guy is Asian but usually actually it's white guys. I don't know why :shrug: But the guy who i think is extremely hot in my year is mixed race, so it's a mix :lol:

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Jeez, first she's downloading stuff illegally, now she's moving onto **** :sad:

Sarah, what happened to the good girl I once knew and loved? :awww:
Hahahaha awww Adam, i'll promise i won't change THAT much lol. Remember? GOODY GOODY. I'm still harmless d:

Carito_90
02-07-2006, 06:03 PM
I was hoping to spend Xmas and New Year's in Spain. :rolleyes:

Don't remind me! :sad:

Action Jackson
02-07-2006, 06:03 PM
I'm not that complex. And he knows exactly how I feel about him.

Male signals. :eek:

That might scare him, then again those Frenchies are unique.

Give guys food, alcohol, sex and the remote control when the sport is on and that will work most of the time.

We are all different creatures and if you were that worried. Just say "Hey lets cut the bullshit, what's going on here".

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Yeah, one day sometime ages away maybe. But that's not good enough lol. This guy IS nice but he just sucks a little. Well, alot :(

Hmm, well this guy is Asian but usually actually it's white guys. I don't know why :shrug: But the guy who i think is extremely hot in my year is mixed race, so it's a mix :lol:
:lol: :awww:

Quite interesting actually. Most Asian girls I know usually prefer Asian guys :shrug:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Hahahaha awww Adam, i'll promise i won't change THAT much lol. Remember? GOODY GOODY. I'm still harmless d:
:rolls: good.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 06:06 PM
People I'm outta here, have a nice day :wavey: :kiss:

acoffeygirl
02-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Bye Adam....have a nice day! :)

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 06:08 PM
:lol: :awww:

Quite interesting actually. Most Asian girls I know usually prefer Asian guys :shrug:
):

Yeah, most Asian girls I know do too :lol: But since when am i normal? :lol: I think it's just because alot of the asian guys i know are too pervy and dress wierdly. Not a good combo, my man.

This asian guy is totally :hearts: though, but my friend keeps shouting at me because apparently he's stupid and not good enough, but i can't help it :shrug:

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 06:12 PM
:rolls: good.
:hug:

BYEEEEEEEEEEE! Have a nice evening, whatever you're upto (:

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:15 PM
That they're not officially going out, but the amount of time they spend together etc they may as well be (apparently!)

He got back a while ago, I only saw him briefly when I was back in London a couple of weeks ago. He's balding like my dad :rolls: soon I'm gonna be the only male in my family with hair :rocker2:

:lol: That reminds me I haven't seen a pic of you. :p

Carito_90
02-07-2006, 06:19 PM
ADAM. That's right. We have to see your pictures. Post them!

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:23 PM
That might scare him, then again those Frenchies are unique.

Give guys food, alcohol, sex and the remote control when the sport is on and that will work most of the time.

We are all different creatures and if you were that worried. Just say "Hey lets cut the bullshit, what's going on here".

Maybe I am scaring him. :unsure:

:lol: As I am 5000 miles away I can't give any of those things to him. :awww:

That is a good line, I wonder if he'll understand that as I don't think I could translate that into Spanish with the same effect.

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 06:26 PM
He is a cutie and has a large Jewish nose too :hearts: :p

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:27 PM
):

Yeah, most Asian girls I know do too :lol: But since when am i normal? :lol: I think it's just because alot of the asian guys i know are too pervy and dress wierdly. Not a good combo, my man.

This asian guy is totally :hearts: though, but my friend keeps shouting at me because apparently he's stupid and not good enough, but i can't help it :shrug:

:hug: One of my close friends from uni seems to prefer white guys too.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Don't remind me! :sad:

Are you going then or just in June?

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 06:30 PM
:hug: One of my close friends from uni seems to prefer white guys too.
I think it's to do just with the way that the white guys i know act. They are way more considerate and respectful than a large majority of the asian guys. God only knows why the asian guys can't just buy a clue, and be nice!

Carito_90
02-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Are you going then or just in June?

I spent 2004's Christmas and New Year's eve there with my brother. :sad: And I miss it...

But yeah I'm going back on June this year. Can't wait!

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:32 PM

:lol: I have a medium-sized non-Jewish nose. :p

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 06:33 PM
:lol: I have a medium-sized non-Jewish nose. :p
:lol: I bet you are pretty. :D

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:34 PM
I think it's to do just with the way that the white guys i know act. They are way more considerate and respectful than a large majority of the asian guys. God only knows why the asian guys can't just buy a clue, and be nice!

Only Asian I ever fancied was a Korean guy from high school. He was tall, hot, and really funny. :inlove:

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:39 PM
I spent 2004's Christmas and New Year's eve there with my brother. :sad: And I miss it...

But yeah I'm going back on June this year. Can't wait!

Julio and I talked a little about going; I've never been to Spain before. :sad:

I'm getting anxious about the RG draw. I wish it was overwith already. :bounce:

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Only Asian I ever fancied was a Korean guy from high school. He was tall, hot, and really funny. :inlove:
That's a winning combination of descriptive words indeed! He sounds like a perfect guy!

The guy i'm talking about is hot, tall and funny. He indian not Korean though lol

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:42 PM
:lol: I bet you are pretty. :D

No offense, but it seems like only older people say I'm beautiful. But guys about my age don't seem to think so or I'd actually get asked out, right? :rolleyes:

:secret: There's a photo of me with my grandmother in the pic thread.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:44 PM
That's a winning combination of descriptive words indeed! He sounds like a perfect guy!

The guy i'm talking about is hot, tall and funny. He indian not Korean though lol

:D We can go boy shopping in London. :devil:

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 06:48 PM
:D We can go boy shopping in London. :devil:
EVEN better than shoe shopping :banana:

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 06:52 PM
People I'm outta here, have a nice day :wavey: :kiss:

I told you to stay put for 2 hours :fiery:

My test.... sucked. :lol: Oh well, at least I am not that upset about it.

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 06:53 PM

You haven't? :eek: It's in the picture thread somewhere posted on the same day as mine were ;)

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 06:54 PM

Yup, that about sums it up! :inlove:

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 06:55 PM
I want to go boy shopping too :) For the record I have absolutely no preference when it comes to men except I don't really like blonde guys.. but race, religion etc, I could care less.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:56 PM
You haven't? :eek: It's in the picture thread somewhere posted on the same day as mine were ;)

Link please, the thread is like impossible to navigate :eek:

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Link please, the thread is like impossible to navigate :eek:

I can give you a link to mine because I know I got repped for mine and then his are around there give or take a few pages. :p Hold please.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:57 PM
I told you to stay put for 2 hours :fiery:

My test.... sucked. :lol: Oh well, at least I am not that upset about it.

:awww: :hug:

Ready to tell my car story now.

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 06:58 PM
I want to go boy shopping too :) For the record I have absolutely no preference when it comes to men except I don't really like blonde guys.. but race, religion etc, I could care less.
We're gonna have so much fun (:

I really hope when you guys are here doesn't coincide with my exams ):

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 06:59 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=8647&page=337&pp=15

Here you go... we're both on the same page even :p Me, Adam and Lucifer :rolls: Clearly the best page in the entire thread.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 06:59 PM
:crying2: I can never rep you ladies.

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 07:00 PM
We're gonna have so much fun (:

I really hope when you guys are here doesn't coincide with my exams ):

It better not! Or I will yell at your school and tell them just to give you perfect marks so that we can partay :p

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 07:06 PM

Here you go... we're both on the same page even :p Me, Adam and Lucifer :rolls: Clearly the best page in the entire thread.

Both you and Adam are very nice looking. :D

But no one in their right mind would believe we're sisters Jess. :awww:

I only posted one pic of myself - I usually can't stand photos of me. :o

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Both you and Adam are very nice looking. :D

But no one in their right mind would believe we're sisters Jess. :awww:

I only posted one pic of myself - I usually can't stand photos of me. :o

Aww thanks :) I don't think I ever saw yours. :sad: I HATE pictures of me. I am not photogenic at all usually... those ones came out abnormally well so I had to post them :p

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Aww thanks :) I don't think I ever saw yours. :sad: I HATE pictures of me. I am not photogenic at all usually... those ones came out abnormally well so I had to post them :p

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2896586&postcount=6505

It's like the best picture I've taken in like 3 years. :o

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 07:24 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2896586&postcount=6505

It's like the best picture I've taken in like 3 years. :o

Aww I think you look lovely.

Sorry I died, btw... I was doing the incredible amount of dishes that have been in the sink since before I went to go home because someone *glares at other bedroom* does not seem to ever DO any dishes so whenever I need a pot or a fork I am forced to do them.

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Lovely lovely photos all!

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Aww I think you look lovely.

Sorry I died, btw... I was doing the incredible amount of dishes that have been in the sink since before I went to go home because someone *glares at other bedroom* does not seem to ever DO any dishes so whenever I need a pot or a fork I am forced to do them.

:rolls: I haven't cooked a meal in weeks. I've been eating things like crackers and cereal for dinner. :tape: Anytime I've wanted some homecooked food I've gone to my parents' (they are only about 20 minutes away).

But I'm making paella on Thursday night for DC.

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 07:37 PM
:rolls: I haven't cooked a meal in weeks. I've eating things like crackers and cereal for dinner. :tape: Anytime I've wanted some homecooked food I've gone to my parents' (they are only about 20 minutes away).

But I'm making paella on Thursday night for DC.

I will be eating pasta in a second... I'm currently undecided if I want olive oil and garlic with it or if I just want butter... I'm too lazy for sauce... lol.

I just ordered Proof on DVD from Amazon though :D :banana: It gets released on V-Day but knowing Amazon, it might get delivered to me that day if I preorder.. I've had that happen when preordering my Harry Potter books before... :lol:

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 07:41 PM
I will be eating pasta in a second... I'm currently undecided if I want olive oil and garlic with it or if I just want butter... I'm too lazy for sauce... lol.

I just ordered Proof on DVD from Amazon though :D :banana: It gets released on V-Day but knowing Amazon, it might get delivered to me that day if I preorder.. I've had that happen when preordering my Harry Potter books before... :lol:

I saw the play. It's excellent. :yeah:

I cheat and just use Italian dressing sometimes. ;)

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 07:45 PM
I saw the play. It's excellent. :yeah:

I cheat and just use Italian dressing sometimes. ;)

I had this whole ordeal with going to see the movie... I was going to drive to a distant town where it was playing and then the day I was going to go they stopped showing it, so I never got to see my Jakey. :sad:

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 07:47 PM
I had this whole ordeal with going to see the movie... I was going to drive to a distant town where it was playing and then the day I was going to go they stopped showing it, so I never got to see my Jakey. :sad:

I haven't seen it yet. I hardly ever go to the movies anymore. :sad: I have to save up for Europe.

flmmkrz
02-07-2006, 07:47 PM

when did pasta with butter become a meal??? seriously.

My buddy visited me last summer from Zurich and he ate it all the time. I had never seen it before and he says its common... and now here. What have I been missing

acoffeygirl
02-07-2006, 07:48 PM
:rolls: I haven't cooked a meal in weeks. I've been eating things like crackers and cereal for dinner. :tape:
Sounds like me! I did make roasted tomato and basil soup on Saturday. I was so proud of myself!!!!

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 07:49 PM
when did pasta with butter become a meal??? seriously.

My buddy visited me last summer from Zurich and he ate it all the time. I had never seen it before and he says its common... and now here. What have I been missing

:shrug: I've never seen anyone either. I'm not a big fan of butter, except the fat free spray variety. :p

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Sounds like me! I did make roasted tomato and basil soup on Saturday. I was so proud of myself!!!!

:lick: That sounds delicious.

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 07:51 PM
When has pasta with butter ever not been a meal? :rolls: Butter and parmesean cheese? I have eaten that my entire life.

flmmkrz
02-07-2006, 07:53 PM

nice rack jess :p

flmmkrz
02-07-2006, 07:55 PM
When has pasta with butter ever not been a meal? :rolls: Butter and parmesean cheese? I have eaten that my entire life.

im gonna have to give it a shot. Its sounds about as difficult as I like to get with my recipes

acoffeygirl
02-07-2006, 07:55 PM
:lick: That sounds delicious.
It actually was!! :lol: I'm not sure I would make it all the time...a little too much work. But for a special lunch or something it would be great. Plus...it makes a ton, so left-overs!! :)

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 07:56 PM
nice rack jess :p

:ras:

flmmkrz
02-07-2006, 07:57 PM
:ras:

no winning with ya, if I joke you take it wrong I compliment you take it wrong :p