Adam's Chat Thread #7 [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #7

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

LaTenista
02-05-2006, 11:04 AM
:shrug: I seem to wake up a lot in the middle of the night and not get back to sleep. Like I woke at 3.30 am and now it's 6 already. :cuckoo:

Action Jackson
02-05-2006, 11:06 AM
:shrug: I seem to wake up a lot in the middle of the night and not get back to sleep. Like I woke at 3.30 am and now it's 6 already. :cuckoo:

You love MTF too much.

I hope the stoner can beat the evil Massu.

LaTenista
02-05-2006, 11:12 AM
You love MTF too much.

I hope the stoner can beat the evil Massu.

I woke up right when Massu beat Gonzalez. I had coverage and left the TV on whilst sleeping. :o

LaTenista
02-05-2006, 11:15 AM
You love MTF too much.

I hope MTF loves me back. :kiss:

Action Jackson
02-05-2006, 11:19 AM
I hope MTF loves me back. :kiss:

You are one of the better posters on MTF, so hopefully this is something good to read.

LaTenista
02-05-2006, 11:24 AM
:yawn: I'm going back to :zzz:

Thanks for the compliment GWH.

fangirl
02-05-2006, 11:46 AM
You are not the only person who thinks like this and won't be the last either.

Yes, you are such a dyke.

Thanks GWH. I am so glad that my efforts in stealing Ana Ivanovic from Adam are not going unnoticed.

Action Jackson
02-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Thanks GWH. I am so glad that my efforts in stealing Ana Ivanovic from Adam are not going unnoticed.

Adam isn't man enough to satisfy all those women, so you are doing the right thing.

fangirl
02-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Adam isn't man enough to satisfy all those women, so you are doing the right thing.

True, but you don't like my sort, so maybe I am doing the wrong thing.

Action Jackson
02-05-2006, 11:59 AM
True, but you don't like my sort, so maybe I am doing the wrong thing.

Your sort?

Action Jackson
02-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Here it something very simple, if someone is good, then they are good. If they are a fuckhead, then they are a fuckhead irrespective of religion, nationality, race and all that other shit.

fangirl
02-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Here it something very simple, if someone is good, then they are good. If they are a fuckhead, then they are a fuckhead irrespective of religion, nationality, race and all that other shit.

Oh.

I will explain what I was thinking on the next Legally Blonde ad break. No idea why I am watching it on TV with ads when I own the DVD. But anyway.

Action Jackson
02-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Oh.

I will explain what I was thinking on the next Legally Blonde ad break. No idea why I am watching it on TV with ads when I own the DVD. But anyway.

Please explain.

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 01:28 PM
:fiery: the referee cost us that match. We were 2-1 up with about 30 mins left and he sent off one of our players for such a soft tackle, and we ended up drawing 2-2, which was quite a good result in the circumstances. I got a yellow card for telling the ref he was having a shit game, £7 fine for me :lol:

Action Jackson
02-05-2006, 01:38 PM
:fiery: the referee cost us that match. We were 2-1 up with about 30 mins left and he sent off one of our players for such a soft tackle, and we ended up drawing 2-2, which was quite a good result in the circumstances. I got a yellow card for telling the ref he was having a shit game, £7 fine for me :lol:

You'd have got a straight red if I was the ref.

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 01:54 PM
I have a bit of time before the movie so I will say hi.

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 02:01 PM
You'd have got a straight red if I was the ref.
:ras: you wouldn't dream of sending me off. I've only ever been sent off once in my career, and it was awfully harsh as well :(

NicoFan
02-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Adam - I haven't seen a congratulations from you on your favorite Chilean's forum. ;) :lol:

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Jess :smooch: you know the PM you sent me? It's being wierd, it says invalid link specified when I try and open it. Can you send it again? The random question one :kiss:

fangirl
02-05-2006, 02:04 PM
:ras: you wouldn't dream of sending me off. I've only ever been sent off once in my career, and it was awfully harsh as well :(

You are a good boy. I used to get redcarded more than the boys when I was 11. Probably because they thought they could mess with the girl, but they were wrong.

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Jess :smooch: you know the PM you sent me? It's being wierd, it says invalid link specified when I try and open it. Can you send it again? The random question one :kiss:

Sure.

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Adam - I haven't seen a congratulations from you on your favorite Chilean's forum. ;) :lol:
:haha: I can't believe he won! Oh, speaking of players I don't like, I realised I forgot to post my 2nd interesting experience from last night. Basically there was a guy at the club who looked so much like Radek Stepanek it was untrue. I actually went up to him and spoke to him to see if he had a foreign accent because I thought it might be him. It was probably the best lookalike ever. So anyway, I think he thought I was mad because I demanded to take some photos of him so I got my mate to take some on his camera, so you can see this stupendous lookalike soon. Although, there is the possibility that I had my beer goggles on and he in fact does not look anything like him :p

Action Jackson
02-05-2006, 02:12 PM

I would send you off for fun actually, but pub league has some hatchet men defenders for sure.

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Adam, did you get that one or not?

NicoFan
02-05-2006, 02:19 PM
:haha: I can't believe he won! Oh, speaking of players I don't like, I realised I forgot to post my 2nd interesting experience from last night. Basically there was a guy at the club who looked so much like Radek Stepanek it was untrue. I actually went up to him and spoke to him to see if he had a foreign accent because I thought it might be him. It was probably the best lookalike ever. So anyway, I think he thought I was mad because I demanded to take some photos of him so I got my mate to take some on his camera, so you can see this stupendous lookalike soon. Although, there is the possibility that I had my beer goggles on and he in fact does not look anything like him :p

:lol:

Was he wearing a shirt with holes in the back? :lol:

Oh wait is that Hrbaty or Radek? I forget now.

You've gotta post the pictures...

And I was surprised Nico won too. Thought for sure Fernando was going to win.

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Okay I am off now! Bye...

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Jess, it's doing the same thing again, I think it might be because I'm signed on through my IP hider thing, for some reason MTF doesn't wanna load anymore unless I hide my IP. The admins really don't like me :o

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Jess, it's doing the same thing again, I think it might be because I'm signed on through my IP hider thing, for some reason MTF doesn't wanna load anymore unless I hide my IP. The admins really don't like me :o

This trouble is so ironic since it's about how I think I can't contact you. Let me copy and paste it in here... I had figured it would have been easier through PM.. guess not.

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by savestheday91
This may seem a bit random.... but have you ever received a text message from me? I was deleting messages in my outbox today on my phone and realized that none of the ones I thought I sent you had ever actually been received... :confused: I thought I responded after every text message you've ever sent me, but it seems you may not have been getting them! I don't want you to think I've been ignoring you! :kiss:

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Sorry I'm a bit in and out btw, the Spurs game is on. We're winning 2-0, the 2 guys in our team called Jermaine scored :inlove: *considers Jermaine as a baby name but is aware the kid would have to be black to be called it*

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Sorry I'm a bit in and out btw, the Spurs game is on. We're winning 2-0, the 2 guys in our team called Jermaine scored :inlove: *considers Jermaine as a baby name but is aware the kid would have to be black to be called it*

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by savestheday91
:lol: it didn't let me quote that. But yeah, I think I've received them all. I don't know how many you've sent so I can't say if I've got them all, but I think I have. I mean, I got the 3 or 4 texts during the Nole match yesterday. So I've definitely been receiving some :kiss:

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Spurs won 3-1 :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:

LaTenista
02-05-2006, 03:52 PM
:wavey: Adam, how busy are you (I see your status is busy on MSN)? I wanna talk to you.

Carito_90
02-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Spurs. :banana:

Kell, I like your idea about Valentine's day. Thank god we don't celebrate it much so I don't have to remember how I don't have a boyfriend. :rolleyes:

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 05:00 PM
OMG Scotland beat France in the rugby. This is like one of the best results we've had in my lifetime. I'm still in shock, I don't even like rugby union that much (I prefer rugby league) but :banana: nevertheless. This is like erm......Syracuse beating the LA Lakers in basketball *struggles to think who the best NBA team is nowadays*

Phunkadelicious
02-05-2006, 05:03 PM
:kiss:

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 05:06 PM
:wavey: Adam, how busy are you (I see your status is busy on MSN)? I wanna talk to you.
:scratch: I didn't go on MSN today. I think I might've left it on when I was at my mates house this morning. Oops. I've gotta go out in a sec, maybe I'll talk to you later. Sorry :sad:

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Brian :kiss: my little bundle of joy. Could you massage my legs please, I'm a bit stiff from this morning. Thanks babe :lol:

adelaide
02-05-2006, 05:15 PM
:wavey: thread!

fangirl
02-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Mmmmmmmmm Addey is Dutch now. I am part Dutch so I find this extra hot.

Carito_90
02-05-2006, 05:48 PM
:scratch: I didn't go on MSN today. I think I might've left it on when I was at my mates house this morning. Oops. I've gotta go out in a sec, maybe I'll talk to you later. Sorry :sad:

You were online but appeared as Busy pretty much the whole yesterday... and right now as well. :scratch:

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 06:34 PM

*is not a fan of Jermaine* :lol:

MissFairy
02-05-2006, 06:39 PM
JERMAINEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :banana: (:

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 06:39 PM
:lol: it didn't let me quote that. But yeah, I think I've received them all. I don't know how many you've sent so I can't say if I've got them all, but I think I have. I mean, I got the 3 or 4 texts during the Nole match yesterday. So I've definitely been receiving some :kiss:

Oh yay. That's a relief... lol.... well generally I respond whenever you send me one, lol. I got paranoid that you weren't getting any when I saw that. I was sitting on the bus cleaning out my text messages and I had noticed in the ones I sent Randy yesterday that there was a received time and none of yours has one and I was like "Hmm... wtf... that's odd." So I was muttering to myself and my mom was like "What is your issue?" and then she informed me that when I was in London she tried to text message me a billion times but I never got any of them and that she didn't think our phones could text internationally... and then I was like "WTF ADAM PROBABLY THINKS I HATE HIM" (which of course I do not... yet :p)

So.. yay! You've been getting them :) That is good to know :p

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 06:43 PM
OMG Scotland beat France in the rugby. This is like one of the best results we've had in my lifetime. I'm still in shock, I don't even like rugby union that much (I prefer rugby league) but :banana: nevertheless. This is like erm......Syracuse beating the LA Lakers in basketball *struggles to think who the best NBA team is nowadays*

:rolls: That made me laugh :)

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 06:50 PM
:wavey: thread!

Aww Dutch flag and Dutch art icon :) Have you found the dude who still has Vermeer as a last name yet so you can marry him? :p :angel:

adelaide
02-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Aww Dutch flag and Dutch art icon :) Have you found the dude who still has Vermeer as a last name yet so you can marry him? :p :angel:
nooooooo. I only have found a girl named Natasja Vermeer (she's quite pretty :hearts: ) and I'm trying to see if she has a brother..... :aplot: :angel:

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 07:34 PM
nooooooo. I only have found a girl named Natasja Vermeer (she's quite pretty :hearts: ) and I'm trying to see if she has a brother..... :aplot: :angel:

What's the Dutch stance on lesbians?

I LOOOOVE that spelling of that name though I think :hearts:

LaTenista
02-05-2006, 08:29 PM

:crying2:

Is Lynn around so I can male bash?

LaTenista
02-05-2006, 08:33 PM
What's the Dutch stance on lesbians?

I LOOOOVE that spelling of that name though I think :hearts:

I think they are okay with it. Anywhere where drugs is legal has to be pretty liberal with these things.

I've been to Holland, nice country and nice people. I have Dutch heritage on both sides of my family. :D

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 08:54 PM
*Has no idea what Jess and Addey are talking about and thinks they're both mad* :p

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Oh yay. That's a relief... lol.... well generally I respond whenever you send me one, lol. I got paranoid that you weren't getting any when I saw that. I was sitting on the bus cleaning out my text messages and I had noticed in the ones I sent Randy yesterday that there was a received time and none of yours has one and I was like "Hmm... wtf... that's odd." So I was muttering to myself and my mom was like "What is your issue?" and then she informed me that when I was in London she tried to text message me a billion times but I never got any of them and that she didn't think our phones could text internationally... and then I was like "WTF ADAM PROBABLY THINKS I HATE HIM" (which of course I do not... yet :p)

So.. yay! You've been getting them :) That is good to know :p
Nah I know you love me ;)

cobalt60
02-05-2006, 08:59 PM
*Has no idea what Jess and Addey are talking about and thinks they're both mad* :p
Hmm maybe you all are crazy:p

cobalt60
02-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Yep the more I read MTF, the more I know ;)

adelaide
02-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Oh shush. ;) I want to marry a Vermeer so I can pretend I am remotely related to Johannes Vermeer *points to avatar* :hearts:

As far as Dutch stance on gay marriage goes.... nooo idea. plus this Natasja chick is wayyy too hot for me anyway :angel:

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Addey does this mean you don't want to marry me? :crying2:

adelaide
02-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Addey does this mean you don't want to marry me? :crying2:
...... awwww i'd love to marry you Adee :inlove: but..... can't we just do polygamy? :devil:

adee-gee
02-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah. I suppose it wouldn't be fair to all the women in the world if Adam's talents were only benefiting one woman :p Did you have a good weekend? Is your twinny still alive I haven't seen her around in like 6 years :(

adelaide
02-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Yeah. I suppose it wouldn't be fair to all the women in the world if Adam's talents were only benefiting one woman :p Did you have a good weekend? Is your twinny still alive I haven't seen her around in like 6 years :(
ahhhh how considerate of you Adam ;) after all sharing is caring. :p

My weekend's been fine :D finished a digital painting that i've been dragging on for more than a month :lol: :retard: aaand... I went prom dress shopping on Saturday, but I couldn't find anything I liked.... the only downer was that my marks are really not good this term :eek: but yeah other than that, good. Second semester starts tmrw and I am ready to excel this semester :banana:

My twinnard is alive, thank you. I think she may have lost interest in tennis though :unsure:

and although school restarts tmrw I'll be online a lot more than I have been in the previous term dear ;) easy courses, easy courses. hell yes.

LaTenista
02-05-2006, 09:28 PM
:shrug: Adam you are still signed into MSN as busy.

I think I might be vSingle now. :confused:

:wavey: Hi Addey, I loved easy classes too.

adelaide
02-05-2006, 09:32 PM
:wavey: :hug: Isa. I have 2 arts, fashion and french next sem..... muahahaha I shall ace all 4!

The vagueness is the one thing I don't like about vRelationships.... I never got if Adee and I really vBroke up or not. I'm still confused about it. :shrug:

cobalt60
02-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Adam is such a flirt isn't he;) I don't see any male posters heading into this thread too often.

LaTenista
02-05-2006, 09:39 PM
:wavey: :hug: Isa. I have 2 arts, fashion and french next sem..... muahahaha I shall ace all 4!

The vagueness is the one thing I don't like about vRelationships.... I never got if Adee and I really vBroke up or not. I'm still confused about it. :shrug:

But French is hard. :eek:

I suggested the vBreak up and he's not speaking to me now. :rolleyes: So I'm not sure if he agreed or not. :shrug:

Carito_90
02-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Hey everyone :wavey:.

cobalt60
02-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Nice chatting with you all :wavey: Oh wait we didn't :lol: ;) Off to get ready for a super bowl party!!! Go Seattle!!!! :woohoo:

Carito_90
02-05-2006, 10:59 PM
I strongly believe shopping is therapeutic. I mean, I was all bitchy and moody this afternoon and didn't want to go to the shopping center, but I ended up going. I bought two cute tops and now I'm all squeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

Ah, shopping. *hugs it*

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 11:01 PM

We are :p

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Nah I know you love me ;)

:smooch: Now that's the truth.

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Oh shush. ;) I want to marry a Vermeer so I can pretend I am remotely related to Johannes Vermeer *points to avatar* :hearts:

As far as Dutch stance on gay marriage goes.... nooo idea. plus this Natasja chick is wayyy too hot for me anyway :angel:

No one is too hot for my Addey!!

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 11:04 PM

My weekend's been fine :D finished a digital painting that i've been dragging on for more than a month :lol: :retard: aaand... I went prom dress shopping on Saturday, but I couldn't find anything I liked.... the only downer was that my marks are really not good this term :eek: but yeah other than that, good. Second semester starts tmrw and I am ready to excel this semester :banana:

My twinnard is alive, thank you. I think she may have lost interest in tennis though :unsure:

and although school restarts tmrw I'll be online a lot more than I have been in the previous term dear ;) easy courses, easy courses. hell yes.

You will do awesome this semester! I have faith in you! :D

And you will find a dress that is perfect and lovely :)

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 11:06 PM
:shrug: Adam you are still signed into MSN as busy.

I think I might be vSingle now. :confused:

:wavey: Hi Addey, I loved easy classes too.

What makes you think that? What happened? Want to talk?

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 11:07 PM

Awww :hug: I don't like the vagueness either. :( You weren't sure if you vBroke up and I was never sure if we vGot Together. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 11:13 PM
But French is hard. :eek:

I suggested the vBreak up and he's not speaking to me now. :rolleyes: So I'm not sure if he agreed or not. :shrug:

vMen... :rolleyes: Can't live with them, can't live without them...

savesthedizzle
02-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Guys! I think a Valentines Day MIRACLE may have just occurred. Is ANYONE who posts in here familiar with Facebook? I am going to assume no and will explan the site first.

Facebook is a website originally for colleges but now they've spread to high schools. Basically you connect to your friends from other colleges and universities and within your own and you have a little profile with a picture etc. Some people get really obsessed with Facebook. I'm not one of those people... anyway, you can only see the profiles of people you actually go to school with... so it's not exactly open to anyone, and a lot of people use it to get people's screen names or emails... often I hear people say "What's your number? Oh actually... I'll just get it off Facebook."

Anyway.. on Facebook there is a feature of "poking" where you can poke someone and the person gets a message that is like "Jess poked you." and it doesn't do anything... just a lame way of saying hi, lol. Well anyway this kid pokes me, and I don't know him so I'm like "What the hell I will just poke him back." so I poke him back, and then he pokes me back and sent me a message that was like "Thanks for the poke. You're cute." so I messaged back and was just like "Thanks!"

Well then today this boy sends me an IM and we're chatting a bit and he's like "When you get back to Syracuse, let me know and we'll get coffee or something." Squee! SO... if this boy is not a total freak, perhaps I will not be alone and miserable his Valentines Day for once in my freakin' life. :D :D

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Awwwwwwwwwww Jess that's so cute!! You lucky bitch. :hug:

I hope you meet up and have fun and... yeah let's leave it up to that. ;) :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 12:10 AM
Awwwwwwwwwww Jess that's so cute!! You lucky bitch. :hug:

I hope you meet up and have fun and... yeah let's leave it up to that. ;) :lol:

I hope we meet up and have fun and.... too :p

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Actually... now that I have browsed his profile more in depth... he might be a little bit weird.... well... I will meet the guy and see how it goes.... but I'm not feeling as confident about this now. :scared: I just want a nice, normal, boy. :(

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Awwww I bet he's nice :hug:.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 02:49 AM
Awwww I bet he's nice :hug:.

He is also potentially very weird. Well, I will be content with a new friend :p

adelaide
02-06-2006, 02:55 AM
Actually... now that I have browsed his profile more in depth... he might be a little bit weird.... well... I will meet the guy and see how it goes.... but I'm not feeling as confident about this now. :scared: I just want a nice, normal, boy. :(
HAVE FAITH JESSITA. sometimes the most sane men try to act like they're weird..... like this one extremely sweet cute boy in my Arts York class who wrote "ten photocopies please" in his grad blurb ;)

have fun my jessita! :banana:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 03:04 AM
HAVE FAITH JESSITA. sometimes the most sane men try to act like they're weird..... like this one extremely sweet cute boy in my Arts York class who wrote "ten photocopies please" in his grad blurb ;)

have fun my jessita! :banana:

:lol: I have done the weird boy thing though... and it is a phase I am pretty much done with I think though... well I will see. He could be sweet... and that would be nice :)

cobalt60
02-06-2006, 03:27 AM
Awww. Hell Seattle lost the superbowl. Anyway just popping in to say that hubs was such a geek when I met him but he has turned into the lovliest man. And you all are so young! Best dates etc :devil: I ever had were ones where I either was fixed up ( friend of a friend) or someone I knew really well abd we just sort of fell into a relationship. Give it time and don't give up. Men are nice - you don't want a boy anyway :p Such immaturity ;)

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 03:32 AM
Awww. Hell Seattle lost the superbowl. Anyway just popping in to say that hubs was such a geek when I met him but he has turned into the lovliest man. And you all are so young! Best dates etc :devil: I ever had were ones where I either was fixed up ( friend of a friend) or someone I knew really well abd we just sort of fell into a relationship. Give it time and don't give up. Men are nice - you don't want a boy anyway :p Such immaturity ;)

No... not weird in a geek way... geeks I love... he's weird in a "he sort of scares me a little bit" kind of way :p

True... but all men are essentially just boys anyway, no? :p

Lee
02-06-2006, 03:34 AM
True... but all men are essentially just boys anyway, no? :p

Nope ;)

Good luck with that 'boy' :lol:

cobalt60
02-06-2006, 03:36 AM
Hell no! Most of the ones I know and love are all grown up and very responsible-really. Then again I might be a little biased ;) I luv men truly :lol:
Speaking of my boys just went to bed( yes they stayed up to watch football) but dad is at a magic convention. Get that? A man who hates sports;)

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 03:39 AM
'Weird boys can be fun too. :lol: depends on what kind of weird we're talking about. :p

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 03:42 AM
Well most boys the age I would be dating are all still boys. I know of very few early 20's men. :shrug: Especially not at Syracuse, where the good ones are all taken and what's left are frat boys.

My dad is very much still a boy.... incredibly immature... :rolleyes:

Lee
02-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Well most boys the age I would be dating are all still boys. I know of very few early 20's men. :shrug: And if I ever found one I would capture him.

I agree guys at your age are less mature. They are much better after 30 IMO.

Never measure guys base on or against your father ;)

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 03:46 AM
I agree guys at your age are less mature. They are much better after 30 IMO.

Never measure guys base on or against your father ;)

I can't help but base guys on my father... I know I want pretty much the opposite of him. :shrug:

Lee
02-06-2006, 03:47 AM
I can't help but base guys on my father... I know I want pretty much the opposite of him. :shrug:

:lol: That's pretty universal, IMO.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 03:50 AM
:lol: That's pretty universal, IMO.

:rolls: I don't know about that.. my two best friends LOVE their dads and want men EXACTLY like him. Then again, both those friends worship their dads so much that they are unable to form their own opinions on issues, they just take their father's word as law.

My one friend refuses to shop in Waldenbooks because her dad says it's owned and run by crazy liberals. :rolleyes:

Phunkadelicious
02-06-2006, 03:53 AM
I want to marry my dad... and actually, I have already married my step-dad... one down, one to go...

P.S. I can't shop in Borders Books because it's ran by crazy conservatives.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 03:54 AM
I want to marry my dad... and actually, I have already married my step-dad... one down, one to go...

BRIAN! I FEEL LIKE I HAVE NOT TALKED TO YOU IN A LONG LONG TIME! I miss you snookums. :kiss:

Lee
02-06-2006, 03:55 AM

Is he a hottie?

See if I can find Brian's pic with his stepdad ;)

Phunkadelicious
02-06-2006, 03:57 AM
Hello Djessovic :kiss: Sorry I haven't been around much. Rick and I are doing some redecorating before his mom gets here.

cobalt60
02-06-2006, 03:58 AM
My dad was one of my heros. ANd hubs seems to be getting more like him everyday :lol: Thanks Lee for the rep I am doing much better.:)

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 04:00 AM
Hello Djessovic :kiss: Sorry I haven't been around much. Rick and I are doing some redecorating before his mom gets here.

Ahhh I see :hug:

Phunkadelicious
02-06-2006, 04:01 AM
Is he a hottie?

See if I can find Brian's pic with his stepdad ;)
My step-dad? Nah, not these days. He's way overweight these days. But he was in the Navy for 21 years, and during that time he was way hawt. But Rick is a workaholic provider, just like my step-dad, and he spent some time in the military too. And he has a slightly umm, hicklike upbringing, just like my step-dad.

Now, I just need to teach Rick to be thoughtful and philosophical, to eat vegan and be low-key and introverted, and super opinionated about everything (he's already got the liberal part down) and then I will have succesfully married both my dads :lol:

Lee
02-06-2006, 04:03 AM
Thanks Lee for the rep I am doing much better.:)

Glad to know you're better now.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 04:07 AM
My step-dad? Nah, not these days. He's way overweight these days. But he was in the Navy for 21 years, and during that time he was way hawt. But Rick is a workaholic provider, just like my step-dad, and he spent some time in the military too. And he has a slightly umm, hicklike upbringing, just like my step-dad.

Now, I just need to teach Rick to be thoughtful and philosophical, to eat vegan and be low-key and introverted, and super opinionated about everything (he's already got the liberal part down) and then I will have succesfully married both my dads :lol:

Haha aww.

Are we still vEngaged by the way?

Phunkadelicious
02-06-2006, 04:10 AM
What kind of silly question is that!? *Sweeps Jess off her feet and throws her on the bed*

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 04:12 AM
What kind of silly question is that!? *Sweeps Jess off her feet and throws her on the bed*

*smiles* Now that's what I like to hear :)

adelaide
02-06-2006, 04:14 AM
HOLYF##K IM FREAKED OUT BY A TV SHOW

MUST GO REST MY WEARY MIND

AHHH

GOOD NIGHT LOVERS

...aaaand now I feel like Ophelia from Hamlet when she goes crazy. :crazy:

Lee
02-06-2006, 04:16 AM
Ciao Addey!

Are you going to tell us what's the TV show?

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 04:18 AM
HOLYF##K IM FREAKED OUT BY A TV SHOW

MUST GO REST MY WEARY MIND

AHHH

GOOD NIGHT LOVERS

...aaaand now I feel like Ophelia from Hamlet when she goes crazy. :crazy:

GA? I am watching it for the first time? Are you proud? Is anyone proud? I have been holding out on this show for ages and I broke down today because it was too intriguing.. lol.

adelaide
02-06-2006, 04:18 AM
grey's anatomy. i love that show more than life itself (ok that's a lie) but wow tonight's episode was scary ahhhhhhhhhh

and i have to wait a week for this freaky story to conclude

ahhhhhhhhhhh the anticipation and the terror *cry

NIGHT :kiss:

adelaide
02-06-2006, 04:19 AM
JESS I AM PROUD i hope you like :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 04:19 AM
JESS I AM PROUD i hope you like :smooch:

Yours is over already? Not fair! Ours is still in the middle!

adelaide
02-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Yours is over already? Not fair! Ours is still in the middle!
canadian channels with no superbowl. regulated schedules ;) ;)

cobalt60
02-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Patrick Dempsey! :woohoo: He is from Maine and I can honestly say I know his Mom and sister!!!! But I have never met him ;)

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 04:21 AM
canadian channels with no superbowl. regulated schedules ;) ;)

Boo to that dudette!

fangirl
02-06-2006, 04:25 AM
I want a Royal Copenhagen waffle cone.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 04:26 AM
I want a Royal Copenhagen waffle cone.

Then you shall have one Princess Kellerer.

acoffeygirl
02-06-2006, 07:01 AM
I swore I wasn't going to start watching GA because I knew I would like it, but I just had to watch it tonight after the Super Bowl. Now I think I'm hooked!

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 01:37 PM
I swore I wasn't going to start watching GA because I knew I would like it, but I just had to watch it tonight after the Super Bowl. Now I think I'm hooked!

:lol: Amber, me too... lol. I don't know if I'm hooked necessarily, but I liked that episode more than the other times I attempted to watch it.. I definitely have to watch next week now though. :p

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Okay I'm on my way back to school, I hope everyone in here has a lovely day :smooch:

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 03:13 PM

:yeah: Couldn't agree more. As long as I don't end up like my parents I think that's all I'm hoping for. :o

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Adam is such a flirt isn't he;) I don't see any male posters heading into this thread too often.
Just how I like it. Adam surrounded by lovely women :D

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:16 PM
:wavey: Hi Adam

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:20 PM

Sorreeeee I had to rush off last night....

Adam expects to hear all about your good grades this semester :p

Tell twinny to get her ass onto MTF whether she likes tennis or not. Surely she hasn't lost interest in talking to me :angel:

I'm impressed by the way you almost sound excited to be starting school again :)

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:20 PM
:wavey: Izzy how you doing?

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:21 PM
:shrug: :kiss:

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:24 PM
It seems the vBreak up didn't happen so I am still vAttached. :shrug:

What's up?

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Guys! I think a Valentines Day MIRACLE may have just occurred. Is ANYONE who posts in here familiar with Facebook? I am going to assume no and will explan the site first.

Facebook is a website originally for colleges but now they've spread to high schools. Basically you connect to your friends from other colleges and universities and within your own and you have a little profile with a picture etc. Some people get really obsessed with Facebook. I'm not one of those people... anyway, you can only see the profiles of people you actually go to school with... so it's not exactly open to anyone, and a lot of people use it to get people's screen names or emails... often I hear people say "What's your number? Oh actually... I'll just get it off Facebook."

Anyway.. on Facebook there is a feature of "poking" where you can poke someone and the person gets a message that is like "Jess poked you." and it doesn't do anything... just a lame way of saying hi, lol. Well anyway this kid pokes me, and I don't know him so I'm like "What the hell I will just poke him back." so I poke him back, and then he pokes me back and sent me a message that was like "Thanks for the poke. You're cute." so I messaged back and was just like "Thanks!"

Well then today this boy sends me an IM and we're chatting a bit and he's like "When you get back to Syracuse, let me know and we'll get coffee or something." Squee! SO... if this boy is not a total freak, perhaps I will not be alone and miserable his Valentines Day for once in my freakin' life. :D :D
Ooh that's a pretty good idea actually.

Good luck :kiss:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:26 PM
It seems the vBreak up didn't happen so I am still vAttached. :shrug:

What's up?
Ooh that's a good thing, no? :)

Not much, I did quite a lot of work today. I'm not really sure what's wrong with me today, I feel totally devoid of energy but I haven't done anything :confused:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Awww. Hell Seattle lost the superbowl. Anyway just popping in to say that hubs was such a geek when I met him but he has turned into the lovliest man.
:rolls: have you told your hubby that?

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Well most boys the age I would be dating are all still boys. I know of very few early 20's men. :shrug: Especially not at Syracuse, where the good ones are all taken and what's left are frat boys.

I'm 21 and most certainly a man. I'm also extremely mature :o

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Ooh that's a good thing, no? :)

Not much, I did quite a lot of work today. I'm not really sure what's wrong with me today, I feel totally devoid of energy but I haven't done anything :confused:

I'm waiting for him to respond to a PM I sent him yesterday. If things don't change I'm giving up.

You were still signed into MSN last night, you ought to get that sorted. ;)

I am tired too - I woke up in the middle of the night and had a hard time getting back to sleep. :(

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:33 PM
grey's anatomy. i love that show more than life itself (ok that's a lie) but wow tonight's episode was scary ahhhhhhhhhh

and i have to wait a week for this freaky story to conclude

ahhhhhhhhhhh the anticipation and the terror *cry

NIGHT :kiss:
:lol: my mum loves that. I've never watched it based on that fact :p

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:36 PM
:scratch: I never watch anything on TV except tennis and Lost these days.

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm waiting for him to respond to a PM I sent him yesterday. If things don't change I'm giving up.

You were still signed into MSN last night, you ought to get that sorted. ;)

I am tired too - I woke up in the middle of the night and had a hard time getting back to sleep. :(
Don't give up too easily, you've gotta take the rough with the smooth ;)

I think I worked it out, don't worry :lol:

See I slept for ages, and it's not that I'm tired. I just have no energy to do anything. And I'm going out soon :(

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:39 PM

:spit: I thought you were a young girl. :p

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:40 PM
:spit: I thought you were a young girl. :p
Erm.....No comment :scratch: :lol:

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Don't give up too easily, you've gotta take the rough with the smooth ;)

I think I worked it out, don't worry :lol:

See I slept for ages, and it's not that I'm tired. I just have no energy to do anything. And I'm going out soon :(

3 months. That's pretty good for me, considering the only bf I had in real life I chucked after 5 days. :o It's too much work and I'm turning into a nagging b****. :help:

Going to :drink: ?

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Erm.....No comment :scratch: :lol:

I was just reliving a Galaxystorm moment. :rolleyes:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:46 PM
3 months. That's pretty good for me, considering the only bf I had in real life I chucked after 5 days. :o It's too much work and I'm turning into a nagging b****. :help:

Going to :drink: ?
Women :rolleyes: impossible to please :p

Probably, I'm going to a pub quiz :hearts:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 06:47 PM

That's what makes you so special :p

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:48 PM
I was just reliving a Galaxystorm moment. :rolleyes:
I haven't seen him around for ages :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi all :wavey:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:49 PM
That's what makes you so special :p
Awww :inlove:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Awww :inlove:

:smooch:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Hello Jessica :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Hello Jessica :smooch:

Hello Adam :kiss: Did I read correctly that you are leaving soon? :sad:

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Women :rolleyes: impossible to please :p

Probably, I'm going to a pub quiz :hearts:

I guess it's too much to ask for an address and replies back to messages. :rolleyes: Does he even like me? :confused:

:bigwave: Afternoon Jess

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Hello Adam :kiss: Did I read correctly that you are leaving soon? :sad:
Well, I'm leaving in about 45 mins but I'm going to get ready in about 15 mins. Are you back in Syracuse now?

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:53 PM
I guess it's too much to ask for an address and replies back to messages. :rolleyes: Does he even like me? :confused:
:lol: I was only kidding. Shouldn't you be asking him that rather than me?

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:53 PM
I haven't seen him around for ages :sad:

:aplot: Maybe he found himself a gf.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Well, I'm leaving in about 45 mins but I'm going to get ready in about 15 mins. Are you back in Syracuse now?

Aww boo. :sad: Yeah I'm back in Syracuse now :) I have class in the somewhat near future. Meh.

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:54 PM
:aplot: Maybe he found himself a gf.
Nah, there must be another reason ;)

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 06:55 PM

:bigwave: Afternoon Jess

:hug:

Hola!

LaTenista
:lol: I was only kidding. Shouldn't you be asking him that rather than me?

:ras: I'm not likely to get a response from him. :sad:

savesthedizzle

Maybe he is having difficulty reading your PMs like Adam was having with mine? :shrug:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Aww boo. :sad: Yeah I'm back in Syracuse now :) I have class in the somewhat near future. Meh.
Did you watch the Superbowl? I still struggle to see how anyone can like that "sport". The commercial breaks, jesus :zzz:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Shall I answer the question for him then? :)

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:58 PM

Hola!

Do you not have classes on Monday mornings? :angel:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Right I'm just gonna have a quick shower, brb :wavey:

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Maybe he is having difficulty reading your PMs like Adam was having with mine? :shrug:

Nope, he's admitted to reading them but he hasn't sent me a PM or email in like a month.

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Shall I answer the question for him then? :)

Go for it! :bounce:

savesthedizzle
Did you watch the Superbowl? I still struggle to see how anyone can like that "sport". The commercial breaks, jesus :zzz:

Haha I did. My dad won $550 on it. :lol:

savesthedizzle
Do you not have classes on Monday mornings? :angel:

I don't actually. My first class is at 3:45.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Right I'm just gonna have a quick shower, brb :wavey:

:aplot:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Nope, he's admitted to reading them but he hasn't sent me a PM or email in like a month.

Oh.. :sad:

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 07:02 PM
I don't actually. My first class is at 3:45.

Wow. I always had at least one Monday morning class every quarter. :(

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Wow. I always had at least one Monday morning class every quarter. :(

I always have done an amazing job with my schedules... lol... I only had a class on Friday once, and usually nothing before 9:30 :)

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 07:05 PM
I always have done an amazing job with my schedules... lol... I only had a class on Friday once, and usually nothing before 9:30 :)

:lol: I am impressed. I think once I managed no Friday classes and a couple of times I didn't have class until the afternoon on Wednesday.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:07 PM
:lol: I am impressed. I think once I managed no Friday classes and a couple of times I didn't have class until the afternoon on Wednesday.

When I was in London I only had class on Mondays and Wednesdays :o

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Oh.. :sad:

Thanks. I was hoping to see Lynn on MSN last night cause I need some more of her vast experience/advice on men but she wasn't around. :awww:

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 07:09 PM
When I was in London I only had class on Mondays and Wednesdays :o

:rocker2: Sounds like you had plenty of time to explore London and travel then?

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:10 PM

Haha I wish I could say I did... unfortunately my roommate got VERY sick in London and I wasn't able to travel at all :sad:

Exploring London I did a bit of at least :p

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks. I was hoping to see Lynn on MSN last night cause I need some more of her vast experience/advice on men but she wasn't around. :awww:

:awww: I wish I had vast experience or advice to give you, but I don't :sad:

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Haha I wish I could say I did... unfortunately my roommate got VERY sick in London and I wasn't able to travel at all :sad:

Exploring London I did a bit of at least :p

Bummer. I wasn't able to travel as much as I would have liked cause I had to work 5 days a week and I was low on funds. :o

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Bummer. I wasn't able to travel as much as I would have liked cause I had to work 5 days a week and I was low on funds. :o

The funds were also an issue :sad: I thought I was going to meet up with this guy from home when he was in Paris but erm... that didn't work out. :sad:

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 07:16 PM
:awww: I wish I had vast experience or advice to give you, but I don't :sad:

No worries. I don't have vast experience or advice either. :o

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 07:17 PM
The funds were also an issue :sad: I thought I was going to meet up with this guy from home when he was in Paris but erm... that didn't work out. :sad:

I was going to go to Spain and Austria, neither of those worked out. :crying2: Scotland too. :sobbing:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:18 PM
I was going to go to Spain and Austria, neither of those worked out. :crying2: Scotland too. :sobbing:

Scotland I was in :) I was there before I got to London for one of my classes... except for the clique-y nature of the group of people who took that class, it was excellent :D

I had thought I was going to go to Spain for spring break.. but that didn't happen.. lol.

LaTenista
02-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Scotland I was in :) I was there before I got to London for one of my classes... except for the clique-y nature of the group of people who took that class, it was excellent :D

I had thought I was going to go to Spain for spring break.. but that didn't happen.. lol.

I was supposed to go visit relatives in Vienna but I was working the week they wanted me to come. :rolleyes:

I was going to spend Easter in Spain but I just couldn't afford to go. :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:29 PM
I was supposed to go visit relatives in Vienna but I was working the week they wanted me to come. :rolleyes:

I was going to spend Easter in Spain but I just couldn't afford to go. :sad:

My mom came and visited me over Easter, so I just showed her around etc. :)

Meh, I don't want to go to my class... I'm not exactly prepared.

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Would you like some advice from me? :D

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Would you like some advice from me? :D

I think anyone would be honored with such an offer.

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Not enough time to find me :bigcry:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Not enough time to find me :bigcry:

:sad: I wish I had though! That must count for something.

It's actually good for you that we didn't meet, or you would have been pining for me, hopelessly in love with me while I was an ocean away. I have that effect on people.

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 07:38 PM
You missed out on so much by not going to Scotland :p

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 07:39 PM
I think anyone would be honored with such an offer.
They might not be so honoured after I give them some crap advice though :o

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 07:40 PM
:sad: I wish I had though! That must count for something.

It's actually good for you that we didn't meet, or you would have been pining for me, hopelessly in love with me while I was an ocean away. I have that effect on people.
:haha: that is true. I'm not accepting that as an excuse for May/June though :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:40 PM
They might not be so honoured after I give them some crap advice though :o

It's the thought that counts? :p

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 07:43 PM
It's the thought that counts? :p
:lol: indeed

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:43 PM
:haha: that is true. I'm not accepting that as an excuse for May/June though :kiss:

Well, at least now you've been warned. If you fall in love with me now, it's your fault :angel:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Well, at least now you've been warned. If you fall in love with me now, it's your fault :angel:
I'm sure I'd be willing to face those consequences :p

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 07:49 PM
I need to go in a minute, I'll talk to you later :wavey: :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:50 PM
I need to go in a minute, I'll talk to you later :wavey: :smooch:

I have to go to class soon anyway :wavey:

:smooch: Have fun!

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm sure I'd be willing to face those consequences :p

:kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 10:46 PM
No one around still? :wavey: to the empty thread... I need to waste some time until I am actually in the right frame of mind to study :p

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 11:00 PM
I am, but then again, I'm boring. :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 11:12 PM
I am, but then again, I'm boring. :lol:

You are not boring at all! :p

cobalt60
02-06-2006, 11:33 PM
Evening all! How's it going?

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 11:42 PM
:rolls: we finished 2nd last in the pub quiz. In our defence, there were a lot of questions from like the 60s and 70s, when none of us were born. So that's our excuse. I'm gonna have an early night I think, I've got a tutorial at 9 tomorrow. Luckily I'm not really drunk, just a little bit merry :)

cobalt60
02-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Oh I should have been on your team! I love trivia and I am a 70's babe. Early night for me as well. Busy day today and I am tired. What else is up with you dude? Any dirt? just kidding.;)

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 11:52 PM
:rolls: we finished 2nd last in the pub quiz. In our defence, there were a lot of questions from like the 60s and 70s, when none of us were born. So that's our excuse. I'm gonna have an early night I think, I've got a tutorial at 9 tomorrow. Luckily I'm not really drunk, just a little bit merry :)

:wavey:

:lol: That's a decent excuse :p

Lee
02-06-2006, 11:52 PM

:bigcry: The flu finally catch up on me. My throat is very sore and my eyeballs are ready to pop out.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 11:55 PM

:bigcry: The flu finally catch up on me. My throat is very sore and my eyeballs are ready to pop out.

Awww :hug: So far this winter I've been able to avoid it. *knocks on wood*

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 11:55 PM

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 11:58 PM
Lee :hug: I hope you get well soon!

Adam. :lol: I love how you always remember us, even when you're tipsy/drunk. :hug: :lol:

Lee
02-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Thanks Carito and Jess!

That's all hubby's fault :smash:

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Lee :hug: I hope you get well soon!

Adam. :lol: I love how you always remember us, even when you're tipsy/drunk. :hug: :lol:

Lee
02-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Hi Billy! :wavey:

Carito_90
02-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Thanks Carito and Jess!

That's all hubby's fault :smash:

ummm... I won't ask why. :angel: :lol:.

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 12:02 AM
Feel better Lee :hug:
Hey flim flam man how have you been? :) Nice to see you around!

flmmkrz
02-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey Lee and Cobalt

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 12:07 AM
What have you been up to Billy?

Lee
02-07-2006, 12:10 AM
ummm... I won't ask why. :angel: :lol:.

I will explain. Hubby's company provided flu shot for all employees. On the flu shot day, he's too busy to spend 10 minutes to get his shot and a week ago, he's down with the flu, little Lee was not 100% a few days ago and now moi.

Lee
02-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Feel better Lee :hug:
Hey flim flam man how have you been? :) Nice to see you around!

flmmkrz
02-07-2006, 12:12 AM
What have you been up to Billy?

the usual. Working a lot lately getting crushed by bad refereeing in the superbowl same ole... You?

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 01:15 AM
Sorry I disappeared at the request of hubs. Had to do some Las Vegas travel/show investigation. We are heading as a family to LV Feb 22-27th. Meeting up with some friends and me,my eldest and one friend will watch the tennis open qualies and first round. We are scoping out shows to see that won;t break the bank. The other friend is not watching tenis and jusy hanging out with hubs abd youngest. Have to go adios

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 02:43 AM
:awww: Get better soon Lee. :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-07-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm worried about my test today :scared: Hopefully it won't really be as bad as I think it's going to be.

MariaV
02-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Good luck with the test Jess! :hug:
Hi everyone! :bigwave: Get well soon Lee! :hug:

fangirl
02-07-2006, 02:53 PM
I so failed my test today. Blech.

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Good luck Jess. :hug:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 02:59 PM
You are always in my thoughts Carito ;) :kiss:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Oh I should have been on your team! I love trivia and I am a 70's babe. Early night for me as well. Busy day today and I am tired. What else is up with you dude? Any dirt? just kidding.;)
We could've won with you! I rocked at the sports questions as always but I was useless other than that.

Bleh, not much. Just studying and not much else. Yourself?

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:03 PM
:crying2: A stupid b**** hit my car this morning and still no reply from Julio.

I have to pull myself together for a phone interview this afternoon. :help:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:03 PM
:sad: :hug:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:06 PM
I'm worried about my test today :scared: Hopefully it won't really be as bad as I think it's going to be.
Good luck dear :smooch:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:08 PM
I so failed my test today. Blech.
And thus continues the trend that everyone that posts in here fails exams :o

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Adam, I had a dream last night I met you. :awww:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:11 PM
:crying2: A stupid b**** hit my car this morning and still no reply from Julio.

I have to pull myself together for a phone interview this afternoon. :help:
Is it badly damaged?

Good luck for the interview, nail it :rocker2:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Adam, I had a dream last night I met you. :awww:
:haha: go on........

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Is it badly damaged?

Good luck for the interview, nail it :rocker2:

The woman hit my front bumper, there might be damage on the underneath of the car, I'll have to get it looked at. :mad:

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:16 PM
:haha: go on........

You liked me. :D I don't remember where we were but you had short hair and were with a friend (or your brother :scratch: ) I hugged you about 4 times. :o

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:19 PM
The woman hit my front bumper, there might be damage on the underneath of the car, I'll have to get it looked at. :mad:
Women drivers :rolleyes: :p

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:21 PM
You liked me. :D I don't remember where we were but you had short hair and were with a friend (or your brother :scratch: ) I hugged you about 4 times. :o
Sounds promising :D

I had short hair? Are you sure about that? Although I must say, I'm considering getting quite a lot of it off, it's turning into a major inconvenience :(

shotgun
02-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Nice spelling, Adam.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Nice spelling, Adam.

Oooops :silly: I'm tired I was up at 9am for a lecture this morning.

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 03:26 PM
I guess I can't post in here anymore. BTW shotgun is right. It should be their not there :lol: Unless you did that on purpose? :angel:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:28 PM
I guess I can't post in here anymore. BTW shotgun is right. It should be their not there :lol: Unless you did that on purpose? :angel:
:ras: I'm fully aware, smarty pants (do they use that phrase over there)? :p

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Yes they do and so are you :ras:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Yes they do and so are you :ras:
:ras:

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Sounds promising :D

I had short hair? Are you sure about that? Although I must say, I'm considering getting quite a lot of it off, it's turning into a major inconvenience :(

Short on the sides and a little curly on top. :p

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 03:40 PM
So what's up with you? What have you been doing or not doing? Is life exciting or boring? ;)
Hi Isa!

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Insurance person called and will be estimating the damage for me. :shrug:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Short on the sides and a little curly on top. :p
Hmm possibly, I'm very unsure of what to do with it :(

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:42 PM
:wavey: Hi Sue!

Maybe the thread should be 'Everyone who posts in here has bad luck' :unsure:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:44 PM
So what's up with you? What have you been doing or not doing? Is life exciting or boring? ;)
Hi Isa!
:lol: I knew you'd be too mature to carry on with the :ras:

I have been doing a little bit of work this morning, I was in uni for a couple of hours and I stayed at the library to do some work. But still not enough. I need to get my arse in gear soon.

Life is pretty boring at the moment, not enough happening to keep me interested. Also add in the fact that I've just got no energy at the moment and it all adds up to a pretty boring existence.

How about yourself?

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:44 PM
I could use some of your (possibly crap) advice on men, Adam.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Insurance person called and will be estimating the damage for me. :shrug:
Did the woman accept responsibility?

LaTenista
02-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Did the woman accept responsibility?

I called the sheriff so yeah. We have the same insurance company. :rolleyes:

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 03:47 PM
:wavey: Hi Sue!

Maybe the thread should be 'Everyone who posts in here has bad luck' :unsure:
:aww: :hug: Try and think positive. Things aren't always as we like, need, or want but it always gets better :hug:

Me? I am my usual great self. I really have no complaints. Everything is going well. Even finished the tax preparation. Heading to Las Vegas soon for fun and some tennis, and meeting up with some friends as well. Looking forward to it. Need a vacation.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:48 PM
:lol: it's your funeral.....

cobalt60
02-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Are you sure you want advice about personal relationships? Those are hard to put into perspective I think. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for others. And then again those giving advice aren't you. I am sorry Isa if you have been hurt. :hug: :hug: