Adam's Chat Thread #7 [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #7

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

savesthedizzle
02-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Why have I been posting novel length reponses that go off on random tangents today?

I think it is the lack of sleep I haven't exactly recovered from since the AO.

If I'm lucky Novak will play at 5 am again :rolleyes:

LaTenista
02-02-2006, 06:41 PM
:hug: Jess, I wasn't in a sorority either. Though I did join a co-ed professional fraternity that didn't have a house obviously.

Angle Queen
02-02-2006, 06:42 PM
:wavey: all... I just came to catch up before I leave to go home! :woohoo:

Contrary to whatever Sue may have observed (:p) I too am of the shy variety :) I think I originally opened up on the Internet because I didn't have be afraid of meeting anyone..... and then I started meeting people.... :lol: so... yeah. Hahaha. When I meet people I blurt out the most random things that I really shouldn't. My freshman year I was thinking of rushing a sororiety so I went to an informal tea type thing one of the girls invited me to, before rush starts so people who are semi interested can get an idea. Well, since I knew a girl in the house, everyone was gathering around me and somehow it came up in conversation that I had a crush on Prince Harry. It's totally like, NOT the thing you tell complete strangers. "Hi, I'm Jess, and Prince Harry is hot." :lol: But apparently they all thought I was cute or something instead... so that time it worked out because I was so horribly nervous in a social situation that somehow it worked in my favor. Generally however, my social anxiety does NOT work in my favor and I never talk to anyone :sad:

I didn't end up rushing the sororiety though... the whole rush thing was not really my scene. I mainly went along as company for the girl I was with who did want to rush. That's an interesting story. The sororiety I happened to fit in with is the one known on campus as like "The fat girl and reject" sororiety, and as we were leaving my friend was like "Wow Jess! You really fit in there!" and she didn't MEAN to say it meanly, but I was like "Um, gosh, thanks." And she was like "Oh, I would NEVER be in that sororiety, I'd rather be in none at all." So she rushed thinking she would get into Tri-Delt since her mom was a legacy at Syracuse even... and well she didn't make it into Tri-Delt's last round so she dropped out of rush altogether. Well, she rushed again the following year... and where did she end up? The sororiety of "losers" she said she would NEVER be in. :rolls: That said, all the girls I knew in there were perfectly nice girls aka not sluts, which is why their reputation is as it is, I suppose.:rolleyes:

Sororities. I've never understood them. Fortunately, the Greek Community was almost non-existent at NC State and there was never any pressure to 'belong' to anything. That was a good thing since most of us were middle-class kids busting our asses to put ourselves through school.

Angle Queen
02-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Why have I been posting novel length reponses that go off on random tangents today? I love long replies!!!!! (even if they stray a bit!) It's better than a one-word response any day!!!!

savesthedizzle
02-02-2006, 06:43 PM
:hug: Jess, I wasn't in a sorority either. Though I did join a co-ed professional fraternity that didn't have a house obviously.

I was tempted to rush again my sophomore year... a lot of my current social issues would probably have been avoided if I did. I would have gotten into several quite easily I think, and there are a few that aren't exactly "loser" sororieties that aren't "party girl" sororities either that I probably would have fit in with.. it's not something I regret at all though. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
02-02-2006, 06:45 PM
:rolleyes:

Sororities. I've never understood them. Fortunately, the Greek Community was almost non-existent at NC State and there was never any pressure to 'belong' to anything. That was a good thing since most of us were middle-class kids busting our asses to put ourselves through school.

There is A LOT of Greek life at Syracuse, but at the same time, you don't feel left out if you're not in one... so it's present, it exists, it's popular.. but it's not EVERYTHING. That is an excellent part of Syracuse University I like to tell prospective students that contact me :)

Angle Queen
02-02-2006, 06:46 PM
UNC was the complete opposite from us. If you weren't in a frat/sorority you were completely left out.

Angle Queen
02-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Well, kids, I probably ought to get back to work...although it would have been nice to see the thread roll up to 30K....

Ya'll stay :cool:

savesthedizzle
02-02-2006, 06:52 PM
I gotta go as well. MUST be on the road by 3 :)

LaTenista
02-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Page 2000. :woohoo: I wonder how many pages are mine.

LaTenista
02-02-2006, 06:53 PM
:wavey: I'm going as well. :yawn: I'm going to try to get out of work early.

Phunkadelicious
02-02-2006, 07:00 PM
I love long replies!!!!! (even if they stray a bit!) It's better than a one-word response any day!!!!
Word.

Lee
02-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Holy moly. What am I doing still up watching that Three Musketeers movie starring Chris O'Donnell? :sobbing:

He was really cute in that movie :lol:

Lee
02-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Talking about college basketball reminds me of the good old days.

I played basketball in my teenager days and had a BIG CRUSH on a professional player in Hong Kong. Life goes on, he retired and I went on to college. GUESS WHO'S TEACHING THERE!!!!!!! To encourage healthy life style for students :p , all first year students needed to spend an hour of PE class in college every week. And I looked forward to everyone one of them ;)

Lee
02-02-2006, 09:11 PM
:hug: Adam

Carito_90
02-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Brokeback :hearts:.

Noelle
02-02-2006, 11:49 PM
29999 :hearts:

Noelle
02-02-2006, 11:50 PM
30000 :bounce: :yeah: :aparty:

:nerner:

adelaide
02-03-2006, 12:42 AM
:eek: 30000 posts..... hott.

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 02:18 AM
Brokeback :hearts:.

Is this :hearts: because you saw it now? I might go see it for a second time tomorrow :)

adelaide
02-03-2006, 02:26 AM
Jessita! I wanted to let you know -- i did not go through with it. Even before I even had the time to think about it, I got distracted by this store that had Fred Perry stuff for a bargain price, so I ended up spending my money on a black Fred Perry polo-looking shirt :lol: it's pretttty though.

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 03:31 AM
Jessita! I wanted to let you know -- i did not go through with it. Even before I even had the time to think about it, I got distracted by this store that had Fred Perry stuff for a bargain price, so I ended up spending my money on a black Fred Perry polo-looking shirt :lol: it's pretttty though.

Show me!

I'm going to Charles David tomorrow to check out their sale :tape: If I don't see anything I like in there I am browsing Macy's and Bloomingdale's briefly for super good sales. :o

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 03:33 AM
Oh and DO IT. If I ever have a daughter I will do it to her when she is super young and then she can decide if she ever wants to wear earrings or not. I rarely do, but I always have the option and was too young to remember what it was like at this point. You're too old.. you have fear. Fear is bad. CONQUER IT.

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 03:34 AM
I have $1000 vCash on Nole tomorrow. Officially my highest vStake ever.. :lol: I usually hoard it all. He'll probably lose too. :tape:

Noelle
02-03-2006, 03:45 AM
OMG. Popozao. *dies*

adelaide
02-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Show me!

I'm going to Charles David tomorrow to check out their sale :tape: If I don't see anything I like in there I am browsing Macy's and Bloomingdale's briefly for super good sales. :o
oh you naughty girl Jess :p but YAYZ i love spending money haha. Especially on Charles Davids ;) I am planning to do a big "my recent purchases" post on LJ, I'm stealing the camera from school for the weekend. :D

AND I SHALL CONQUER MY FEARS. and yes. I am too old. *sniff ;)

I'm thinking of putting like 100 on Djokobird.... hmm.

Phunkadelicious
02-03-2006, 04:26 AM
Thanks for the rep Addy :kiss: its so weird to get a rep from a thread thats so old :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 09:26 AM
oh you naughty girl Jess :p but YAYZ i love spending money haha. Especially on Charles Davids ;) I am planning to do a big "my recent purchases" post on LJ, I'm stealing the camera from school for the weekend. :D

AND I SHALL CONQUER MY FEARS. and yes. I am too old. *sniff ;)

I'm thinking of putting like 100 on Djokobird.... hmm.

Awwww he hasn't reminded me much of a bird lately... huge flashback to Montreal :) DO IIIIIIIT.

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 10:49 AM
My little boy is in a semifinal :D :D

Angle Queen
02-03-2006, 12:02 PM
My little boy is in a semifinal :D :Dwoot, woot...but wtf are you doing up at 7am on a Friday? Lemme guess...following Novak's match on the 'net. Man, you're addicted! ;)

Angle Queen
02-03-2006, 12:03 PM
I love long replies!!!!! (even if they stray a bit!) It's better than a one-word response any day!!!!
Word.:haha: :haha: Brian.

Truly a good one!!!!

Angle Queen
02-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Page 2000. :woohoo: I wonder how many pages are mine.If you want to know your reply count, on the main non-chat page, click the "replies" link.

Adam's at 6949
I've got 1219

Then you've just pulled ahead of Lee and Sue with 1190.

Angle Queen
02-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Oh and DO IT. If I ever have a daughter I will do it to her when she is super young and then she can decide if she ever wants to wear earrings or not. I rarely do, but I always have the option and was too young to remember what it was like at this point. You're too old.. you have fear. Fear is bad. CONQUER IT.Oh...not, don't! Why would you intentionally inflict pain on your child...especially for reasons of 'vanity' ? I'm not pierced and have no desire to be...but my sister had it done when she was in her 30s...so the adult 'fear' can be conquered. Nothing that a good stiff :drink: can't solve. ;) But please, let your child decide for themselves.

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Oh and DO IT. If I ever have a daughter I will do it to her when she is super young and then she can decide if she ever wants to wear earrings or not. I rarely do, but I always have the option and was too young to remember what it was like at this point. You're too old.. you have fear. Fear is bad. CONQUER IT.

I agree with AQ. Don't do it when they are young. They did it to my niece, and she would just freak out when they put the earrings in because she said it hurt. Finallly they just gave up. And she got them re-pierced when she was a teenager when she wanted to get them done.

That's when I got it done. I thought the actual piercing hurt a lot, but only for a few seconds. And I love having earrings so it was worth the few seconds of pain.

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 12:59 PM

I was glad to see that! :woohoo! I've been checking his scores because I know you like him. :lol:

My boy made it to the QFs...and I'm hoping that he makes it to the SFs. :cool:

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 01:05 PM
I would love to go to Valencia, I saw it on TV and instantly fell in love. :hearts: RG is a lot cheaper than Wimbledon, and it's easy to travel between London and Paris. Plus the timing is great - the first Monday of the tournament is a national holiday over here, paid day off work. But if I don't get tickets in the ballot, Barcelona will be my back up as my boss is going to South Africa during the Valencia tournament. Though I am job hunting and maybe I will have a new position by then so Valencia could be put back on the table. *fingers crossed*

Good luck with whatever choice you make or whatever tennis you can see at this time.

Valencia, well it might not be the prettiest place around, but you are not there for the sightseeing, but there are plenty of places to go at nightand to eat and the atmosphere is a bit more down to earth than say Madrid or Barcelona and the tennis is your main goal.

Barcelona is not a bad back up and is probably a better event than Rome for example, as there are less claycourt clowns playing there and it has good traditions and as for the city, there is enough to keep you occupied.

mandoura
02-03-2006, 01:22 PM

About the ear piercing, it's a bit tricky. It is a custom here to pierce girls' ears soon after birth. Sometimes when they are one day old. I had mine pierced when I was 8. There were no guns then and it was done the traditional way, a nedle and a thread. I got to keep the thread until the wound was healed. Jess, it was an ordeal, not the piercig itself, but the wound until it healed. One of my worst experiences as a kid. So, I did it to my daughter when she was a day old. It took 2 days and she was OK. As she was growing up, she always snatcher her earrings and threw them. She lost 2 diamond ones :lol:. At 5, she told me she doesn't want to wear earrings so we took them off. Now she's 8, her piercing is clogged and she wants to wear her earrings again but is so scared it's going to hurt to declog the piercing. :shrug:

Anyway, congrats for Novak. Great tourney for him. :woohoo:

:bigwave: thread.

mandoura
02-03-2006, 01:25 PM

I don't get any long replies from you anymore :sad: . Only a smiley and a word :bigcry: .

:lol: Kidding. I loved that long reply with all the oldies goodies. :hug:

cobalt60
02-03-2006, 01:52 PM
I had absolutely no problems with my pierced ears. Got the first set at age 13 when one would use earrings and everynight just screw them a little tighter. Using Alcohol and antibiotic ointment no pain, no infection. And then one kept the same earrings in for 3 months; again just taking care of the hole with the above regimen.
At age 21 I got a second pair of holes using " a gun" that shot the earring into the spot. Not painful at all and again for a week just used alcohol etc. Sam wants one now but we have said when he is 13. I love an earring on a guy ;)

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 02:48 PM
:wavey: people.....

I'm a single man now, :sad: but :D at the same time.

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 02:50 PM

Oh Adam. :sad: :hug:

You're a cutie - you'll find someone else. :yeah:

And just think for the bright side - you're now available for when Carla dumps Guille. ;) :lol:

cobalt60
02-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Morning Adam- glad it went well. :hug: Although I am glad that I am not single ;)
I am entertained everyday of the week this way :lol:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 02:53 PM
:hug:

What are the stumbling blocks? Why would you stop dating? You? Her? Mutual? Dish the dirt, man...
No major reasons, we just both think it's for the best :)

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 02:57 PM
:scratch: Adam, you still around? Lynn's chat is tonight.
:bigcry: I missed it!

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Oh Adam. :sad: :hug:

You're a cutie - you'll find someone else. :yeah:

And just think for the bright side - you're now available for when Carla dumps Guille. ;) :lol:
I think I want to stay single for a while, women are nothing but trouble :p

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:00 PM
I need to go out for about an hour, I'll be back......

Jess, set me up an appointment with your housemate :D

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 03:00 PM

Isa was a little preoccupied during the chat. ;) But I'll let her tell you.

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 03:01 PM
I think I want to stay single for a while, women are nothing but trouble :p

:yeah:

Enjoy being single. I know that I do. No headaches. Relationships can be a pain, and you have no freedom to do what you want. Now you can go out and have a bit of fun. ;) And not have to worry about keeping someone else happy. You're young...enjoy it while you can and play the field as they say. Eventually you'll be married, and won't be able to do anything fun. :p :lol:

cobalt60
02-03-2006, 03:04 PM

Why don't you just wait for Jess to come to England ;)

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 03:15 PM

:awww: :hug: I've never really been through a breakup as such but you seem to be handling it quite well.

I didn't talk much to Lynn last night as I was already talking to Julio and then Paul wanted to chat too. :tape:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:28 PM

Enjoy being single. I know that I do. No headaches. Relationships can be a pain, and you have no freedom to do what you want. Now you can go out and have a bit of fun. ;) And not have to worry about keeping someone else happy. You're young...enjoy it while you can and play the field as they say. Eventually you'll be married, and won't be able to do anything fun. :p :lol:
I could never stay single...I love children too much. And sex :p

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:29 PM
:rolls:

Nooo you misunderstood! Apparently I need to go through interrogation from Jess' housemate before I'm allowed to meet her.

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:30 PM
:awww: :hug: I've never really been through a breakup as such but you seem to be handling it quite well.

I didn't talk much to Lynn last night as I was already talking to Julio and then Paul wanted to chat too. :tape:
I'm used to breakups :o

So instead of male bashing you were flirting with men :lol:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:33 PM
30000 :bounce: :yeah: :aparty:

:nerner:
:ras: I wanted that :crying2:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Juan hasn't been born yet :confused:

Oh, you mean Novak :p

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 03:36 PM

Sex with your hand doesn't count, you know the rules. :p

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:36 PM
If you want to know your reply count, on the main non-chat page, click the "replies" link.

Adam's at 6949
I've got 1219

Then you've just pulled ahead of Lee and Sue with 1190.
:banana: I'm well out in front :rocker2:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Sex with your hand doesn't count, you know the rules. :p
:haha: ;)

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 03:40 PM

I didn't say to stay single forever! :lol: I said you're young, you should be playing the field and having fun. ;)

silverwhite
02-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Adam: You didn't sob about losing post #30000

Double standards :rolleyes:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:45 PM
I didn't say to stay single forever! :lol: I said you're young, you should be playing the field and having fun. ;)
I intend to :p

Is my favourite player on course to win a tournament this week by the way? :D

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Adam: You didn't get post #30000 :ras:
I know :sad:

Noelle wasn't aware of my desperation for milestones. You were when you stole post 20,000 :ras:

silverwhite

Andy Muckhead lost in the 1st round! :yippee:

Action Jackson
Adam: You didn't sob about losing post #30000

Double standards :rolleyes:

It's not fair.

silverwhite
02-03-2006, 03:48 PM
I know :sad:

Noelle wasn't aware of my desperation for milestones. You were when you stole post 20,000 :ras:

I gave it back. :rolleyes:

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 03:48 PM

The stoner will win in Viña, they will love it too. :p

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I intend to :p

:lol:

I hope. :p

Depends on if there is a semi-final showdown between him and Fernando - they'll play each other in the SFs if they both win today. Fernando always wins when they play each other. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 03:50 PM
I agree with AQ. Don't do it when they are young. They did it to my niece, and she would just freak out when they put the earrings in because she said it hurt. Finallly they just gave up. And she got them re-pierced when she was a teenager when she wanted to get them done.

That's when I got it done. I thought the actual piercing hurt a lot, but only for a few seconds. And I love having earrings so it was worth the few seconds of pain.

See I got mine done when I was 5, and everything was absolutely fine. I even had to get them repierced because one hold closed up, and I had no problems with it. :shrug:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Massu is my favourite player :p

Andy had a tough draw :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 03:51 PM

:hug:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:51 PM
I gave it back. :rolleyes:
I know, and I love you deeply for it :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 03:52 PM

So did I. :sad:

NicoFan
See I got mine done when I was 5, and everything was absolutely fine. I even had to get them repierced because one hold closed up, and I had no problems with it. :shrug:

I think it depends on each kid. Some are okay, others are not.

And hey - you're still talking to me. :lol:

silverwhite
Andy had a tough draw :sad:

More of this, please! :woohoo:

savesthedizzle

:rolls: Come on MSN when you get back then, I'm going out shortly... :lol:

adee-gee

I hope. :p

Depends on if there is a semi-final showdown between him and Fernando - they'll play each other in the SFs if they both win today. Fernando always wins when they play each other. :shrug:
Fernando is better, that's why he beats him!

mandoura
Morning Adam- glad it went well. :hug: Although I am glad that I am not single ;)
I am entertained everyday of the week this way :lol:

Same here Sue. :D

Nothing beats a healthy relationship where 2 whole individuals are mutually fulfilled, happy and "entertained". :)

Adam, I am glad you're taking it well. Yes, you are still young. I am also glad you don't want to stay single eternally and would like to procreate. The next generations need at least another "Adam" among them. :worship:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:53 PM
More of this, please! :woohoo:
At least he hasn't lost to Henman this year. TWICE!

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 03:54 PM

Nooo you misunderstood! Apparently I need to go through interrogation from Jess' housemate before I'm allowed to meet her.

Yup, because my roomie thinks Adam is one of those Internet weirdos who wants to kill me :p

savesthedizzle
Juan hasn't been born yet :confused:

Oh, you mean Novak :p

Juan, Champ... you have too many children to keep track of :p

adee-gee
:rolls: Come on MSN when you get back then, I'm going out shortly... :lol:
I'm on! Is she on?

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Yup, because my roomie thinks Adam is one of those Internet weirdos who wants to kill me :p

Kill you with kindness and sucking up maybe. :)

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 03:55 PM

Well not really true. They're pretty much about the same talent wise.

I like Fernando too, and normally root for him, but not against my Nico. ;) And he's won Vina twice - he shouldn't be a title hog. :eek: :lol:

mandoura
02-03-2006, 03:56 PM

Good idea, miss match. ;)

About ear-piercing on a guy, I like it too but just one on either ear. A diamond stud or a small loop. :drool:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Adam, I am glad you're taking it well. Yes, you are still young. I am also glad you don't want to stay single eternally and would like to procreate. The next generations need at least another "Adam" among them. :worship:
procreate :lol: I've never heard that term. I prefer "go forth and multiply" :p

savesthedizzle

That would be a wonderful way to die.

NicoFan

:haha: :haha:

mandoura
02-03-2006, 03:58 PM

Are you back yet or still down-under?

adee-gee
:eek: is she a fortune teller? My secret is out :sad:

Action Jackson
That would be a wonderful way to die.

If you touch his hair, he might not like it.

silverwhite
02-03-2006, 03:59 PM
At least he hasn't lost to Henman this year. TWICE!

That's because he hasn't gone far enough to. :tape:

adee-gee

Well not really true. They're pretty much about the same talent wise.

I like Fernando too, and normally root for him, but not against my Nico. ;) And he's won Vina twice - he shouldn't be a title hog. :eek: :lol:
Fernando is 100 times better to watch :p

And he's more talented!

Action Jackson

It's better if Racoon wins the semi as the stoner has a better chance of beating him in the fianl.

mandoura
02-03-2006, 04:00 PM
procreate :lol: I've never heard that term. I prefer "go forth and multiply" :p

;) Multiply is great. This way next generations will be well supplied. :lol:

savesthedizzle
:eek: is she a fortune teller? My secret is out :sad:

I think she might be. She is on to you.

adee-gee
This is coming from a big Richard "I've won 1 match all year" Gasquet fan!

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:01 PM
If you touch his hair, he might not like it.

Awww boo. I want to touch it!

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:01 PM

I wanna play the field. :devil:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:02 PM
It's better if Racoon wins the semi as the stoner has a better chance of beating him in the fianl.
:lol: stoner. That always makes me laugh. I'd feel a bit dodgy if Massu was playing Chucho in the final though. That would give Massu a shot at a title :scared:

mandoura

:yeah: :D

:hug: SW. How have you been? Missed you.

NicoFan

:confused:

Who is "racoon" and who is "stoner"???

Action Jackson

Are you back yet or still down-under?

I am not in my home country and I am still down under.

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:03 PM
;) Multiply is great. This way next generations will be well supplied. :lol:
I want 3 children. 2 boys and a girl. But the first child has to be a boy.

Action Jackson

Massu is the racoon and Chucho is the stoner.

LaTenista

:haha: Evening bro. :bigwave:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:04 PM

Racoon = Vampire Massu I think

Stoner = Acasuso because he always looks stoned :lol:

Action Jackson
:lol: stoner. That always makes me laugh. I'd feel a bit dodgy if Massu was playing Chucho in the final though. That would give Massu a shot at a title :scared:

I mean if Gonzo plays Chucho, they might as well give him the title. There is serious pigeon ownership in these matches.

LaTenista

Adam has stolen my biological clock. :eek: But I don't want it back. :o

savesthedizzle

:rolleyes: And what will you do if the girl comes out first? (says the girl who was scorned by her grandparents for years for being a girl when they wanted their first grandkid to be a boy)

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Massu is the racoon and Chucho is the stoner.

Love it...didn't know Chucho was a stoner though. :p

mandoura
02-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Fernando is 100 times better to watch :p

And he's more talented!

I kind of agree with you on this Adam for now. 2 years earlier, I wouldn't have. :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Okay, now let me properly say hello.. hello Isa, Mandoura, Sue, Lynn, Adam, GWH, SW and.... I think that is all of you. :wavey:

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 04:06 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overpopulaton in the world.

One or none.

;)

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Okay, now let me properly say hello.. hello Isa, Mandoura, Sue, Lynn, Adam, GWH, SW and.... I think that is all of you. :wavey:

:wavey:

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 04:07 PM

Love it...didn't know Chucho was a stoner though. :p

Chucho is just very relaxed.

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:08 PM
:rolleyes: And what will you do if the girl comes out first? (says the girl who was scorned by her grandparents for years for being a girl when they wanted their first grandkid to be a boy)
I will force her into a sex change :p

No seriously...I'll love her deeply, but be back in the sack quickly :D

mandoura

This is exactly what I wanted. I got the first 2 right. It's too late for the 3rd. :sad:

savesthedizzle

And do you have any sort of awful name picked out for her too?

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Chucho is just very relaxed.

Yeah, he doesn look very chilled out on court. :lol:

I like him...he seems like a cool guy. And very good friends with both Nico and Fernando so they all are probably having a wild time in Vina. :p

adee-gee
I kind of agree with you on this Adam for now. 2 years earlier, I wouldn't have. :sad:
Gonzo hits winners from anywhere. Massu just sends everyone to sleep (apart from Lynn :p )

silverwhite
This is coming from a big Richard "I've won 1 match all year" Gasquet fan!

I regret to have to stoop to your level but Muckhead wouldn't have won a single match if he had gotten similar draws. ;)

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overpopulaton in the world.

One or none.

;)
I'm living in Britain, not China :ras:

mandoura

:hug: Jess.

Weren't you supposed to be gift-wrapped and sent as xmas present somewhere? :scratch: :D

LaTenista

I got my first pair of piercings when I was 8. I was begging my mum for the longest time as she never had hers done and wasn't keen on me doing it. It hurt a little but it was weeks with studs and ear solution 2 or 3 times a day. Then when I was 18 I got a 2nd pair done, didn't hurt really but then it was very red and sore (lots of solution) for like 6 weeks after. My ears are too sensitive and 2 holes is each ear is enough - I'm a professional.

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Yeah, he doesn look very chilled out on court. :lol:

I like him...he seems like a cool guy. And very good friends with both Nico and Fernando so they all are probably having a wild time in Vina. :p

Actually he isn't that bad, it's just when he loses it, he does it well.

Most people like him and he even played doubles with the weasel last year.

NicoFan
Gonzo hits winners from anywhere. Massu just sends everyone to sleep (apart from Lynn :p )

Fernando has more power, but Nico has more strategy in his game - thinks better out on court than Fernando. But Fernando is doing better in that department starting last year.

adee-gee
This is exactly what I wanted. I got the first 2 right. It's too late for the 3rd. :sad:
It's never too late ;)

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Going to lunch. :wavey: Have a lovely day everyone. :hug:

cobalt60
02-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Good idea, miss match. ;)

About ear-piercing on a guy, I like it too but just one on either ear. A diamond stud or a small loop. :drool:
Me too Me too! Especially the small hoop! I can't wait to get one for Sam! :cool:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:13 PM

And do you have any sort of awful name picked out for her too?
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, all my child names are beautiful!

mandoura
02-03-2006, 04:13 PM

After we got Mostafa and I was pregnant again, hubby told me I want a girl. If it's a boy, I'll send him back. :D

Julio
02-03-2006, 04:14 PM
I got my first pair of piercings when I was 8. I was begging my mum for the longest time as she never had hers done and wasn't keen on me doing it. It hurt a little but it was weeks with studs and ear solution 2 or 3 times a day. Then when I was 18 I got a 2nd pair done, didn't hurt really but then it was very red and sore (lots of solution) for like 6 weeks after. My ears are too sensitive and 2 holes is each ear is enough - I'm a professional.

adee-gee
I regret to have to stoop to your level but Muckhead wouldn't have won a single match if he had gotten similar draws. ;)
Will you stop calling him Muckhead!

Action Jackson
Yes, Adam this is why you called your lovechild Agnes.

savesthedizzle
:hug: Jess.

Weren't you supposed to be gift-wrapped and sent as xmas present somewhere? :scratch: :D

I was :o The US Postal Service gave me a lot of hassle about it, called me a weapon of mass destruction and said I had to stay here. :shrug:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Yes, Adam this is why you called your lovechild Agnes.
Agnes :rolls:

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, all my child names are beautiful!

Can we name one Djordje?

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:17 PM

:kiss: Is that a hi and bye wave or you staying to chat? :p

silverwhite
02-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Will you stop calling him Muckhead!

I love seeing you riled up. :kiss:

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Agnes :rolls:

Hey, my great aunt was named that. And I think when it's paired up with another it's quite nice - I like Agnes Grace. :ras:

silverwhite

Julio :bigwave:

mandoura
I was :o The US Postal Service gave me a lot of hassle about it, called me a weapon of mass destruction and said I had to stay here. :shrug:

:spit: They are absolutely right. :haha:

cobalt60
02-03-2006, 04:20 PM
:lol: Which list are you on? :p

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 04:21 PM
:lol: Which list are you on? :p

Non-artifical intelligence.

adee-gee
I love seeing you riled up. :kiss:
You're becoming quite good at it :ras:

LaTenista
:wavey: Proper hello to Adam, Jess, silver, Julio, GWH, Mando, and Sue!

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey, my great aunt was named that. And I think when it's paired up with another it's quite nice - I like Agnes Grace. :ras:
Far too old fashioned for my liking!

mandoura
02-03-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm living in Britain, not China :ras:

:lol: Or Egypt. :eek:

So after all, it's ok the 3rd never came. :D

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:23 PM

:haha: I hope I'm on that one too. ;)

Julio
:kiss: Is that a hi and bye wave or you staying to chat? :p

It depends. I'm not an interesting guy do you know. I'm just reading.
Today i lost a match : i was leading 6-1 and 5-2* and i choked like always. :o
Result : 6-1, 6-7 and 1-6. :sad:

cobalt60
Sorry I never say hello just butting in here during a quick break.

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 04:25 PM

Yes, master Adam Issac Abraham Lowenstein Steinberg.

Agnes is an old fashioned name, maybe Prissy or Pippa would be more appropriate for a hip cat dad like yourself to name their daughter.

silverwhite
You're becoming quite good at it :ras:

But of course. :angel:

silverwhite
It depends. I'm not an interesting guy. I'm just reading.

Have you been watching too many PHM matches? :awww:

cobalt60
02-03-2006, 04:26 PM
:lol: Or Egypt. :eek:

So after all, it's ok the 3rd never came. :D
I would have had three if I had started earlier. Never got my girl but oh wow with the ones I got. And Mando- Steve just called and told me that my 911 call was already in the local paper. :haha: I will never live it down. I bet tonight a few of my neighbor friends will be calling asking about the missing child? :o ;) :p

LaTenista

:rolleyes: You will die laughing when I tell you what my real given name is.

:secret: That will have to wait til London.

mandoura
Can we name one Djordje?

:haha: Jess stop it. You are killing me today.

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Have you been watching too many PHM matches? :awww:

Not as good as Saulnier though when it comes to choking.

Julio, think of something happy or try meditation.

savesthedizzle

I like old fashioned names...but I draw the line at Phineas and such names. I actually went through an entire baby name book I have and wrote down all the names I like.. unfortunately that list is in Syracuse :p

I also randomly like Russian influenced names.. and I have no good explanation for that.

LaTenista

Agnes is an old fashioned name, maybe Prissy or Pippa would be more appropriate for a hip cat dad like yourself to name their daughter.

Pippa :hearts: Though how about Hermoine, or is that too trendy now because of Harry Potter mania?

cobalt60
02-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Now Adam he isn't that bad of a tennis player ;) :p Just all the other stuff :lol: So behave or else :haha:

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:28 PM
:haha: Jess stop it. You are killing me today.

:angel:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:29 PM
:sad: that must be pretty hard to take!

silverwhite

Ooh. That's debatable. :p

savesthedizzle
Pippa :hearts: Though how about Hermoine, or is that too trendy now because of Harry Potter mania?

The Harry Potter fan in me REALLY WANTS TO NAME ONE HERMIONE. :rolls: That name was on my list :p

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:30 PM

My daughter is going to be called Princess :angel:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:32 PM
:rolleyes: You will die laughing when I tell you what my real given name is.

:secret: That will have to wait til London.
*excited*

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 04:32 PM

You could be right that it is too trendy.

Funny I just checked the 5 most common newborn female names in Norway, there must be a lot of Nora Jones fans there.

It's Emma, Ida, Nora, Thea and Julie.

Julio
02-03-2006, 04:33 PM

I tired so many things... :o
I must change of sport : i'm better playing golf. Tomorrow, i take some lessons.

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:33 PM

:rolls: Did you get that idea from American Idol by chance?

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Ooh. That's debatable. :p

Cyril pulled off that gem in 2002.

Up 6-0 6-1 4-1 15-40 up and he lost the match.

mandoura

:hug: Julio. On the contrary Julio, you are. Tell us more about the loss. Why did you choke? And why do you say "like always" ? :sad:

adee-gee
I like old fashioned names...but I draw the line at Phineas and such names. I actually went through an entire baby name book I have and wrote down all the names I like.. unfortunately that list is in Syracuse :p

I also randomly like Russian influenced names.. and I have no good explanation for that.
Shall we call our son Stalin? ;)

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 04:35 PM
I must change of sport : i'm better playing golf. Tomorrow, i take some lessons.

Focus only 1 point at a time and not look too far.

We've all choked at one point, there has to be something that is stopping you.

Action Jackson
02-03-2006, 04:36 PM

Stalin Rivas, a Venezuelan footballer in the 80s and 90s.

adee-gee
The Harry Potter fan in me REALLY WANTS TO NAME ONE HERMIONE. :rolls: That name was on my list :p
Jess, my dreams of marrying you are over :scared:

LaTenista

:hug: Stop being so down on yourself. All the time my USPTA instructor says "PMI" (positive mental image) to me.

My result from doubles on Tuesday: 3-6, 0-6, 0-6. I only held once, we broke both of our opponents. I was in full Ferrer mode from the point I was serving 3*-4 in the first. :o

savesthedizzle

Is that instead of Djordje?

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Golf :inlove:

If I come to RG we should have a round. Isabel can caddy for you, and Jess can caddy for me :p

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Jess, my dreams of marrying you are over :scared:

Haha I don't think I would ever really name her Hermione.

What about Charlotte?

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:38 PM
:rolls: Did you get that idea from American Idol by chance?
:haha: I didn't actually, was someone called Princess?

MissFairy
Ok for the tennis maybe it should be Adam/Sarah vs Jess/Isabel. I suppose it's fairest if we do best with worst and then the 2 middle ones together. And with Sarah sounding like by far the best, and me being the undisputed worst, this sounds like the best idea ;)
Hahaha i'm laughing at the thought of how much you guys are going to laugh at my skills :sobbing: Yes. I AM the best. At sucking, that is lol.

Adam we'd make a great team though (:

Hi everyone!

silverwhite
Cyril pulled off that gem in 2002.

Up 6-0 6-1 4-1 15-40 up and he lost the match.

He's not as consistent as Paulo in that area. :tape:

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:39 PM
You could be right that it is too trendy.

Funny I just checked the 5 most common newborn female names in Norway, there must be a lot of Nora Jones fans there.

It's Emma, Ida, Nora, Thea and Julie.

I went to high school with a Thea. Then in uni someone tried to tell me she had a baby already. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:40 PM
:haha: I didn't actually, was someone called Princess?

YES! :lol: Maybe that was this week's episode so you might not have gotten it yet :p

silverwhite
02-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Golf :inlove:

If I come to RG we should have a round. Isabel can caddy for you, and Jess can caddy for me :p

Chauvinist Pig :o

NicoFan
02-03-2006, 04:41 PM

I like that name!!! But I would call her the Spanish word - Princesa. Pretty, huh?

savesthedizzle
Hahaha i'm laughing at the thought of how much you guys are going to laugh at my skills :sobbing: Yes. I AM the best. At sucking, that is lol.

Hi everyone!

Sarah!!! I don't really have skills either... :rolls: I was awful this week. :sad:

Julio
:hug: Julio. On the contrary Julio, you are. Tell us more about the loss. Why did you choke? And why do you say "like always" ? :sad:

When i know that i can win i'm thinking about other things like that i must do tomorrow, what i want to dinner... by example.
Last time, i lost ONLY because a girl was looking at me... I'm so stupid !!! Damn. :o Maybe i can win a match in a desert with only 3 things arround me : my opponent, court and balls... :confused:

silverwhite
Jess and Isa: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=2991097#post2991097 ;)

Action Jackson
He's not as consistent as Paulo in that area. :tape:

I am a Gaudio fan remember. :p

Actually I might do a series on Gaston's greatest chokes, it has more material than Ginepri's greatest claycourt victories.

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Haha I don't think I would ever really name her Hermione.

What about Charlotte?
Good :D

Charlotte is ok, but I've got a stepsister I don't really like called Charlotte :o

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:42 PM

You will beat me when we play. :o

I don't like golf. :( Putt putt is okay though.

MissFairy
02-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Sarah!!! I don't really have skills either... :rolls: I was awful this week. :sad:
JESS (: :hug:

Ahhh but you get lessons so you'll be considerably better than me. I suck more than a super-efficient vacuum cleaner ):

And on the whole Princess name thing, i knew someone called Princess in my primary school, her mums name was Queenie. I AM NOT KIDDING.

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:44 PM

Hi everyone!
Sarah :hug: I'll make you look good :p

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:45 PM
When i know that i can win i'm thinking about other things like that i must do tomorrow, what i want to dinner... by example.
Last time, i lost ONLY because a girl was looking at me... I'm so stupid !!! Damn. :o Maybe i can win a match in a desert with only 3 things arround me : my opponent, court and balls... :confused:

She was looking at you because you're gorgeous. :inlove:

adee-gee
YES! :lol: Maybe that was this week's episode so you might not have gotten it yet :p
Don't think so....Was she hot?

Julio
You will beat me when we play. :o

I don't like golf. :( Putt putt is okay though.

I like golf and my coach says that i can be a good player. :o

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Chauvinist Pig :o

savesthedizzle
Jess and Isa: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=2991097#post2991097 ;)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

silverwhite
I am a Gaudio fan remember. :p

Actually I might do a series on Gaston's greatest chokes, it has more material than Ginepri's greatest claycourt victories.

Getting every chance you can to slam Gineprick. :devil: :yeah:

MissFairy
02-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Sarah :hug: I'll make you look good :p
Heyyy (: You'll have to be seriously fantastic at tennis to make us win. Or...not let me hit a ball. That'd work too :p

savesthedizzle
Good :D

Charlotte is ok, but I've got a stepsister I don't really like called Charlotte :o

Your family is ruining all my favorite names. :lol: First Benjamin is out because of your brother (?) and now Charlotte. :sad:

Alexandra?

LaTenista

I didn't post for the QFs. I've been running PAW Delray Beach.

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:48 PM
JESS (: :hug:

Ahhh but you get lessons so you'll be considerably better than me. I suck more than a super-efficient vacuum cleaner ):

And on the whole Princess name thing, i knew someone called Princess in my primary school, her mums name was Queenie. I AM NOT KIDDING.

:rolls: LOL.

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:48 PM
:yeah: Well done Jess! Let's try to win DC.

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:49 PM
I like that name!!! But I would call her the Spanish word - Princesa. Pretty, huh?
That is quite pretty :D

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Don't think so....Was she hot?

Nah. I don't think so.

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:52 PM
I like golf and my coach says that i can be a good player. :o

That's good. I tried to play once, when I was 18, I wasn't good but I was playing with a friend's right handed clubs and I'm a lefty. :sad:

I just don't get why men like this sport or why it's even a sport at all really.

But I loathe American football the most. :secret: Please don't tell me you like that too.

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:53 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Ok, that gives me an idea. Princess can have a brother called Prince :rocker2:

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:53 PM
:bigwave: Afternoon/Early evening Sarah!

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:54 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Ok, that gives me an idea. Princess can have a brother called Prince :rocker2:

And you could always get your name changed to King while you're at it.

mandoura
02-03-2006, 04:54 PM

Sacha for a boy and Natacha for a girl.

My daughter's nickname is Natacha. :)

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 04:55 PM
That is quite pretty :D

I concur. ;) Good choice Lynn.

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Heyyy (: You'll have to be seriously fantastic at tennis to make us win. Or...not let me hit a ball. That'd work too :p
Sarah you're the strong link in our team, I'm relying on you to inspire me to play well.

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:56 PM
That's good. I tried to play once, when I was 18, I wasn't good but I was playing with a friend's right handed clubs and I'm a lefty. :sad:

I just don't get why men like this sport or why it's even a sport at all really.

But I loathe American football the most. :secret: Please don't tell me you like that too.

Jess's sports rankings:

1. Tennis.
2. College Basketball of the pro-Syracuse anti-UCONN variety ;)
3. College Football of the whoah Syracuse sucks at this variety
4. Pro American Football
5. Gymnastics
6. Figure Skating
7. Baseball
8. Rugby
9. Soccer
10. Golf

:p

Julio
02-03-2006, 04:56 PM

I don't know rules about American football. :confused:
I like tennis, golf, soccer (i practise when i was 7 to 13) and badminton.

MissFairy
02-03-2006, 04:57 PM
:bigwave: Afternoon/Early evening Sarah!
Hey Isa!!! :hug: :hug: It's just before six...is that evening yet? :lol:

savesthedizzle

Natasha is on my list :)

I also like Nadia. :p

LaTenista

:spit:

Maybe I should get my name changed to Isabel. :scratch:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Your family is ruining all my favorite names. :lol: First Benjamin is out because of your brother (?) and now Charlotte. :sad:

Alexandra?
Well he calls himself Ben, but yeah....

Alexandra :unsure: I'm not a huge fan...keep going :)

MissFairy
02-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Sarah you're the strong link in our team, I'm relying on you to inspire me to play well.
Sure thing! I can inspire you, but just not by playing extremely well, or really playing at all lol. I can inspire you with some tasty after-snack treats. How does that sound?

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Well he calls himself Ben, but yeah....

Alexandra :unsure: I'm not a huge fan...keep going :)

Natasha? Nadia? Ava? I already know you don't like Cassidy. Ummm the list is in Syracuse! I can't remember. :sad:

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 05:00 PM

Sacha would remind me too much of Rosie's cat :o

Over here we'd spell it Natasha. Which is quite a nice name actually.

Egypt are winning 2-1 :D

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 05:01 PM
:lol: quite possibly.

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 05:01 PM
I don't know rules about American football. :confused:
I like tennis, golf, soccer (i practise when i was 7 to 13) and badminton.

Me either. :o

I like tennis, skiing, and ice hockey. Basketball just to play for fun. I also like croquet, my grandfather taught me when I was young.

When I was a kid I played soccer for 5 years, I was only good at doing the throw ins, so I played mostly the half back position. I didn't like it very much. I also played softball for 3 years but it was kind of boring. :yawn:

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Sacha would remind me too much of Rosie's cat :o

Over here we'd spell it Natasha. Which is quite a nice name actually.

Egypt are winning 2-1 :D

We agree at last.

Natasha it is. :D

Action Jackson
:lol: quite possibly.

Considering your last name is meant to be Schitt, I can see how King Schitt would really work for you :)

adee-gee
Jess's sports rankings:

1. Tennis.
2. College Basketball of the pro-Syracuse anti-UCONN variety ;)
3. College Football of the whoah Syracuse sucks at this variety
4. Pro American Football
5. Gymnastics
6. Figure Skating
7. Baseball
8. Rugby
9. Soccer
10. Golf

:p
Apart from tennis, if we turned that upside down it would be quite close to mine :p

Soccer behind figure skating and gymnastics?!?!?! :fiery:

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey Isa!!! :hug: :hug: It's just before six...is that evening yet? :lol:

:kiss: I guess it depends. As it's winter, I'll say evening is more appropriate. ;)

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 05:03 PM

I don't like Nadia :o

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Sure thing! I can inspire you, but just not by playing extremely well, or really playing at all lol. I can inspire you with some tasty after-snack treats. How does that sound?
That can be taken in so many different ways :p

LaTenista
02-03-2006, 05:06 PM

:yeah: Natalie/Nathalie as well.

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 05:07 PM
I don't like Nadia :o

What about Audrey?

silverwhite
Apart from tennis, if we turned that upside down it would be quite close to mine :p

Soccer should be unranked!

savesthedizzle

You haven't had the opportunity to teach me the wonder of soccer yet :p I have no reason to like it yet :)

LaTenista
:lick: I'm eating a clementine (small orange) from Spain right now.

MissFairy
02-03-2006, 05:08 PM
:kiss: I guess it depends. As it's winter, I'll say evening is more appropriate. ;)
lol Okay, agreed! Evening, it is (: It snowed really lightly today, i was freezing. I refuse to wear my coat when it doesn't match my outfit, so i wore my thin jacket. Uh. Bad idea! :lol:

adee-gee
Considering your last name is meant to be Schitt, I can see how King Schitt would really work for you :)
My last name is Fucker, get it right :(

I'm going to marry a woman called Mother :)

LaTenista
What about Audrey?

:shrug: I prefer Aubrey.

silverwhite
02-03-2006, 05:09 PM
You haven't had the opportunity to teach me the wonder of soccer yet :p I have no reason to like it yet :)

Non-existent :yawn:

Julio
02-03-2006, 05:09 PM
:lick: I'm eating a clementine (small orange) from Spain right now.

Las mejores !!! ;)

savesthedizzle
02-03-2006, 05:10 PM
:shrug: I prefer Aubrey.

Not I. The whole reason I like Audrey is to name her after Audrey Hepburn who is one of my favorite people of all time, and in the hopes that she inherits some of the classic beauty and grace of her namesake.

MissFairy
That can be taken in so many different ways :p
Hahaha well considering how bad i'm going to play, i think it's going to take something more than a couple of danishes to calm you down. Any clearer? :p

Yes. That's right. I'm going to bring some fresh fruit too :p

adee-gee
What about Audrey?
Eeew no way :o

adee-gee
02-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Soccer should be unranked!
I know, it really is that good!

savesthedizzle
Eeew no way :o

:crying2:

That name is absolutely not negotiable. Even as a middle name?

mandoura
:hug: Sarah. Missed you my fairy. :lol: at your Queenie post.

:hug: Isa. PMI is good. I'll tell it to my son. :) :secret: I don't like golf either.

Jess, my daughter's name is Nour (often mistaken as Nora). It means Light in Arabic. My favorite aunt's name is Nadia but we call her Natacha (I spell it this way because of my French education :o ). That's why, Nour's nickname is Natacha. I love Alexandra too. You can also choose a name from its meaning. I love Sarah, Esther, Mariam (the way we pronounce it in Arabic), Laila, Farah. Lots of beautiful names in different languages. :)

Yes Adam, I chose Sacha specifically to tease you. :p And yes, Egypt is up 2-1. Mostafa is there. I cried when we scored the second goal because of who scored it: Hossam Hassan. He's 39 and was, still is, a legend here. :)

Julio, don't give up on tennis just yet. Try golf if you want and try to find a solution with your coach for "choking". :)

LaTenista
Names I've started to like recently: Lucas, Rodrigo, Lucía, Amalita, Clara, Benjamín

mandoura
02-03-2006, 05:13 PM
I know, it really is that good!