LaTenista
02-16-2006, 04:24 PM
He has :sad: (I think.)

:hug: Morning Sis.

mandoura
02-16-2006, 05:54 PM
:bigwave: thread.

02-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Why did Adam leave? Is it because he was posting so much?

El Legenda
02-16-2006, 06:07 PM

yes :D

Lee
02-16-2006, 06:08 PM

Adam is focusing on his study. He'll be back in a month.

savesthedizzle
02-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Sooooo let's move on to a topic that isn't Adam leaving ( :sad: )

How was everyone's day today? I got a 79 on that Russia test I thought I failed, which is about 20 points better than I thought. Since it's only 15% of my grade, a 79 is a major victory! I got 43/50 points for an essay I completely BS-ed :D :D

MariaV
02-16-2006, 09:06 PM

How was everyone's day today? I got a 79 on that Russia test I thought I failed, which is about 20 points better than I thought. Since it's only 15% of my grade, a 79 is a major victory! I got 43/50 points for an essay I completely BS-ed :D :D
Congrats Jess! :yeah: You did well then, you're a smart girl. :D :wavey:
My day was busy, and I'm actually watching figure skating so see you later! :hug:

acoffeygirl
02-16-2006, 09:55 PM

Congrats Jess! :hug:

My day is ok! I got my new glasses last night...so I'm very happy about that. I :hearts: them! I took a 2 hour lunch.....and I actually like the outfit I'm wearing today! :lol: It is a good day! :)

Lee
02-16-2006, 09:56 PM

:woohoo:

Noelle
02-17-2006, 02:02 AM
Hooray for Jess! :woohoo:

I haven't done anything for the past week. I've been waiting for a package for my mom, and if I'm not home to receive it, she'll have to go pick it up at some far-off depot. :o Well, that was yesterday's story; today I'm free because the package arrived.

I think I'll go shop for some books. :D

El Legenda
02-17-2006, 02:03 AM
:wavey: Hello :smooch:

Noelle
02-17-2006, 02:25 AM
Hi :wavey: glad you're able to change the spelling of your name now :lol:

El Legenda
02-17-2006, 02:28 AM
Hi :wavey: glad you're able to change the spelling of your name now :lol:
:angel:

savesthedizzle
02-17-2006, 05:19 AM
Thanks for everyone's support about my 79% on my history test. :rolls: It's not a good grade, haha, hopefully you all will be equally as excited when I get the grades I usually do :p

Lee
02-17-2006, 05:28 AM
Thanks for everyone's support about my 79% on my history test. :rolls: It's not a good grade, haha, hopefully you all will be equally as excited when I get the grades I usually do :p

But it's a lot more than you expected!!!!!

savesthedizzle
02-17-2006, 05:35 AM
But it's a lot more than you expected!!!!!
True. I'm considering pulling an Adam though to get back on track.. well not REALLY... but I think I might try to limit my time first and see how I do.

savesthedizzle
02-17-2006, 05:36 AM
I'm waiting for the rerun of the Olympics to start so I can tape Evan. :hearts: :inlove:

flmmkrz
02-17-2006, 08:16 AM
I promise to pet Peppe daily for you.

if only my signatures lived on.... :sad:

LaTenista
02-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Just dropping by cause I woke up and can't get back to sleep. :sad:

I was late for my interview on Thursday, bad directions and I ended up in Kentucky! :eek: It lasted almost 2 hours so I don't think it completely hurt my chances. *fingers crossed I get offered one of these jobs*

I still have the rental and have't heard anything about my car so I'm starting to get freaked out and will call when it's a more reasonable hour of the day.

Booo, it's turning back to winter again after 3 days of spring. :sobbing:

J. Corwin
02-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Booo, it's turning back to winter again after 3 days of spring. :sobbing:

I know! Starting from yesterday, we are getting what they call "The Big Freeze" here in the Bay Area of Cali. It's getting into the low 30s at night :eek: I know I know, that is child's play for you guys on the East Coast :p but that is COLD for over here. We're even getting some snow on altitudes above 2000 feet lol. Tip of my nose right now? Freakin cold.

Jess, congrats on your testing success and wonderful BS'ing skills. :p

savesthedizzle
02-17-2006, 01:55 PM
I know! Starting from yesterday, we are getting what they call "The Big Freeze" here in the Bay Area of Cali. It's getting into the low 30s at night :eek: I know I know, that is child's play for you guys on the East Coast :p but that is COLD for over here. We're even getting some snow on altitudes above 2000 feet lol. Tip of my nose right now? Freakin cold.

It was 60 degrees here last night, but we had 55 mph winds and today it is only going to be in the 20s.

I hate Syracuse.

Thanks Jace :smooch:

LaTenista
02-17-2006, 03:29 PM

I'm in the Cincy area, high for today is 38 but with windchill will feel 10-20 degrees BRRRR.

*knocks on wood* All these back and forth weather changes and I haven't gotten sick.

I have often thought my degree should have been a BS as my skills in that area far exceeded any actual book learning. :tape:

El Legenda
02-17-2006, 03:46 PM
speaking of Cincy, im coming to TMS cincy :yeah: staying at the Marriott in Mason

Noelle
02-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Ladies and gents, I have come to a startling realization. I am a tyrant. A benevolent one, to be sure, but nonetheless I like exercising power and may sometimes in my zealousness overstep the lines of appropriate action. :shrug: I think it's something I've always had, even as a kid. I just didn't own up to it until now.

(humans and their scary psychoses. yikes. :scared:)

LaTenista
02-17-2006, 06:53 PM
speaking of Cincy, im coming to TMS cincy :yeah: staying at the Marriott in Mason

One of the two players' hotels but you probably already know that. ;) I'm sure they will give you the room right next to Ljubo. :p

acoffeygirl
02-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Ladies and gents, I have come to a startling realization. I am a tyrant. A benevolent one, to be sure, but nonetheless I like exercising power and may sometimes in my zealousness overstep the lines of appropriate action. :shrug: I think it's something I've always had, even as a kid. I just didn't own up to it until now.

(humans and their scary psychoses. yikes. :scared:)
But we love you and your scary psychoses!!! :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-17-2006, 09:10 PM

:yeah: Everyone is going to Cincy this year it seems :)

El Legenda
02-17-2006, 09:44 PM
its in middle of USA :lol: close to everyone :)
only 6hour drive for me, well 8 if i go from school.

El Legenda
02-17-2006, 09:44 PM
One of the two players' hotels but you probably already know that. ;) I'm sure they will give you the room right next to Ljubo. :p
whats the other one AmeriSuites up the street?

savesthedizzle
02-17-2006, 09:58 PM
its in middle of USA :lol: close to everyone :)
only 6hour drive for me, well 8 if i go from school.

I'm going to Toronto first and then driving to Cincy... I think my drive home will be 8-10 hours. :unsure:

El Legenda
02-17-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm going to Toronto first and then driving to Cincy... I think my drive home will be 8-10 hours. :unsure:

i would go to toronto, but i dont want to drive by myself, none of my friends like tennis much, to drive to toronto :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-17-2006, 10:01 PM
i would go to toronto, but i dont want to drive by myself, none of my friends like tennis much, to drive to toronto :lol:

I'm going by myself since the girl I was going to go with (and went to Montreal with last summer) cancelled on me. :shrug:

El Legenda
02-17-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm going by myself since the girl I was going to go with (and went to Montreal with last summer) cancelled on me. :shrug:

:) i dont know if i can drive by myself acoss the country :lol: i hate driving

savesthedizzle
02-17-2006, 10:15 PM
:) i dont know if i can drive by myself acoss the country :lol: i hate driving

I hate driving too :lol: but I'm determined to get to the tournaments because otherwise I wouldn't get to spend time with my tennis friends I don't see otherwise :p

El Legenda
02-17-2006, 10:16 PM
ill see how i feel over the summer :)

flmmkrz
02-18-2006, 01:28 AM
Just doing my part in keeping this thread from hitting page 2. :wavey:

LaTenista
02-18-2006, 06:25 AM
whats the other one AmeriSuites up the street?

Yep. There are also at least three other hotels on the same street as those two and I hear a few players have stayed at some of them as well. Not that it really matters to me as I only live 10 minutes from the hotels and the site. :)

mandoura
02-18-2006, 07:32 AM

Jess, Isa, Ducky :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 09:08 AM
higuys!

MissFairy
02-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Just doing my part in keeping this thread from hitting page 2. :wavey:
Hahaha ditto. Where did the love go? :p

Hey anyone and everyone who's around :wavey:

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Hey Sarah! :)

MissFairy
02-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Heyyyyyyy! (: How's it going, Jessanova?

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Heyyyyyyy! (: How's it going, Jessanova?

Good :) I am going to a basketball game later that I KNOW Syracuse is going to lose.

I also have a ton of bruises all over my legs... it's kind of ridiculous. I feel battered :( I got a huge one last night when I was :drink: so that I understand, but I had like three on my legs BEFORE that. :unsure:

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 04:42 PM
you didnt go to GAME DAY :speakles:

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 04:44 PM
you didnt go to GAME DAY :speakles:

Nope :o I didn't even go to bed until 6 am. There was no way. :lol:

I'm not even going to the game that early... it is like 15 degrees outside... I'm not hardcore enough to stand out there starting at 3 pm. I'll go at 5:45. :lol:

MissFairy
02-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Good :) I am going to a basketball game later that I KNOW Syracuse is going to lose.

I also have a ton of bruises all over my legs... it's kind of ridiculous. I feel battered :( I got a huge one last night when I was :drink: so that I understand, but I had like three on my legs BEFORE that. :unsure:
And you going to witness your beloved lose is...good? :sobbing:

Where'd the pre-drink ones come from? :scared:

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Nope :o I didn't even go to bed until 6 am. There was no way. :lol:

I'm not even going to the game that early... it is like 15 degrees outside... I'm not hardcore enough to stand out there starting at 3 pm. I'll go at 5:45. :lol:

:lol: i cant even go outside, SNOW :sad: all over the place, after it was 60 on tuesday, hey watch ESPN2 at 2pm my school is playing :bounce:

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 04:46 PM
And you going to witness your beloved lose is...good? :sobbing:

Where'd the pre-drink ones come from? :scared:

No clue! It's even odder because they're symmetrical. Like... they're at the same exact spots on the inside of my leg mid-way between hip and knee. But they mirror eachother. :unsure:

Well it would be better if my beloved win but we have absolutely no shot. :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 04:47 PM
:lol: i cant even go outside, SNOW :sad: all over the place, after it was 60 on tuesday, hey watch ESPN2 at 2pm my school is playing :bounce:

Snow. Ugh. I hate it.

Okay, I will lol. :dance: Our game isn't actually until 9. :(

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Snow. Ugh. I hate it.

Okay, I will lol. :dance: Our game isn't actually until 9. :(

who starts a game at 9? :lol: too late.

MissFairy
02-18-2006, 04:50 PM
No clue! It's even odder because they're symmetrical. Like... they're at the same exact spots on the inside of my leg mid-way between hip and knee. But they mirror eachother. :unsure:

Well it would be better if my beloved win but we have absolutely no shot. :lol:
Maybe a sporting miracle will happen? I think it's due. Last time one happened was when Henman did something good so... :p

Wow. That's kinda freaky. Maybe you bumped into something without noticing? And it hurt both your legs?

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 04:57 PM
who starts a game at 9? :lol: too late.

It really is, :lol:.

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Maybe a sporting miracle will happen? I think it's due. Last time one happened was when Henman did something good so... :p

Wow. That's kinda freaky. Maybe you bumped into something without noticing? And it hurt both your legs?

I have 5 bruises on my legs. 4 on one leg one on the other. WHAT AM I DOING? :lol: One is gigantic on the back of my leg, the 2 symmetrical ones, one on the outside of my knee and then one on my shin (that one I remember getting as well, lol)

:crying2: Why am I so battered?

flmmkrz
02-18-2006, 05:25 PM

theres no more miracles left.... the swedes beat the us womens hockey team. 1 miracle down, and then the swiss beat the canadians today. That used up at least a good 15-20 miracles. So early in the year but tapped out already.

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Syracuse is choosing to save it's miracle. We don't want ours tonight anyway. Let Louisville beat us tonight. Who cares. We want our miracle March 5 against Villanova. :lol:

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 06:38 PM
louisville sucks :lol: wont need a mircale to beat them

El Legenda
22 until tip off. Go Bears :lol:

savesthedizzle
louisville sucks :lol: wont need a mircale to beat them

Erm... have you seen Syracuse lately? :rolleyes: :lol: I do believe we just lost by 20 to CINCINNATI when we were leading at the half.

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 06:43 PM
i bet syracuse will be better when Gerry leaves :lol: takes so many shots. and misses most.

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 06:47 PM
i bet syracuse will be better when Gerry leaves :lol: takes so many shots. and misses most.

:fiery: He used to make more of them. He singlehandedly beat BYU in the 2nd round of NCAAs in 2004 when he had like 43 points... and without his 6 3's in the first half of the championship game in 2003 we probably wouldn't have won. It's just now there's no Hakim Warrick or Carmelo Anthony to deflect attention from him so he's always double and triple teamed, and most of the younger guys are too clueless on the court at this point to pick it up :( Our big men are generally :retard: so everyone just defends G-Mac outside. *sigh* Devendorf doesn't understand how to pass the ball, he thinks he needs to do everything himself and McCroskey who could actually help us is being a huge baby and whining about his playing time and therefore isn't getting any at all.

We're a mess. :sad:

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 06:51 PM
:fiery: He used to make more of them. He singlehandedly beat BYU in the 2nd round of NCAAs in 2004 when he had like 43 points... and without his 6 3's in the first half of the championship game in 2003 we probably wouldn't have won. It's just now there's no Hakim Warrick or Carmelo Anthony to deflect attention from him so he's always double and triple teamed, and most of the younger guys are too clueless on the court at this point to pick it up :( Our big men are generally :retard: so everyone just defends G-Mac outside. *sigh* Devendorf doesn't understand how to pass the ball, he thinks he needs to do everything himself and McCroskey who could actually help us is being a huge baby and whining about his playing time and therefore isn't getting any at all.

We're a mess. :sad:

coach better go recuit some better players :)

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 06:54 PM
coach better go recuit some better players :)

That would be nice :p

Our freshman aren't so bad actually. It's the sophomore class that makes me :scratch: Rautins is a good shooter and Onuaku will be decent and then there's Devendorf. There is hope for next year...

...but I won't be here anymore. Of course my senior year has to be our crappiest one. :lol:

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 06:56 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, the game on ESPN2 before MoSt goes to OT. FUCK, now ill miss some of the game. :mad:

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 07:10 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, the game on ESPN2 before MoSt goes to OT. FUCK, now ill miss some of the game. :mad:

I hate when that happens.

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 07:35 PM
okay its on NOW :lol:

and Ahearn is better than Gerry :lol: all time NCAA career FT% leader. 18ppg this year :)

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 07:37 PM
okay its on NOW :lol:

and Ahearn is better than Gerry :lol: all time NCAA career FT% leader. 18ppg this year :)

Gerry McNamara is god, you will never convince me otherwise. :angel:

Somewhere in Leeds right now Adam is in pain that college basketball is being discussed in his thread.. muwahaha.

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Gerry McNamara is god, you will never convince me otherwise. :angel:

Somewhere in Leeds right now Adam is in pain that college basketball is being discussed in his thread.. muwahaha.

just watch the game, and you'll see :)

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 07:40 PM
the thread name should be named NCAA b-BALL :)

MissFairy
02-18-2006, 09:25 PM
I have 5 bruises on my legs. 4 on one leg one on the other. WHAT AM I DOING? :lol: One is gigantic on the back of my leg, the 2 symmetrical ones, one on the outside of my knee and then one on my shin (that one I remember getting as well, lol)

:crying2: Why am I so battered?
Awwwww :hug: :hug: You should get helmets for your legs. YEAH those pad things :p Sorry, my brain is not working ;)

MissFairy
02-18-2006, 09:26 PM
theres no more miracles left.... the swedes beat the us womens hockey team. 1 miracle down, and then the swiss beat the canadians today. That used up at least a good 15-20 miracles. So early in the year but tapped out already.
No miracles?? That's a scary thought. How will i ever get anything done? I suck without divine intervention.

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Awwwww :hug: :hug: You should get helmets for your legs. YEAH those pad things :p Sorry, my brain is not working ;)

Sarah in the shower I found another one. I have FIVE bruises on one leg and one on the other.

The real question seems to be, what am I doing to my left leg that I am not doing to my right? :confused:

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 09:32 PM
It is sooooooo cold outside. I don't really want to stand outside for half an hour to get in the game :( If I didn't have a t-shirt for this game in particular that says Beat Louisville on the front, has about 10 ads on the shirt and Beat Cancer on the back with all the proceeds going toward cancer research I WOULDNT GO.

That run-on sentence was hot.

El Legenda
02-18-2006, 09:33 PM
BEARS WIN :bounce: 18-7 now,with top 25RPI :)

MissFairy
02-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Sarah in the shower I found another one. I have FIVE bruises on one leg and one on the other.

The real question seems to be, what am I doing to my left leg that I am not doing to my right? :confused:
Oh my. This is freaky wierd. I hope you don't keep getting more.

savesthedizzle
02-18-2006, 09:36 PM
Oh my. This is freaky wierd. I hope you don't keep getting more.

Me too. I better go get bundled up because it is like 5 degrees outside. :wavey: Have a good night :)

MissFairy
02-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Me too. I better go get bundled up because it is like 5 degrees outside. :wavey: Have a good night :)
Have fun! And don't catch a chill :hug: (i sound way too old for my 18 years lol)

Lee
02-19-2006, 12:32 AM

Not just beat Team Canada, it's a SHUTOUT!!!!!! Almost nobody remembers when's the last time any country not giving up a goal to Team Canada in hockey!!!!!!!!

flmmkrz
02-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Not just beat Team Canada, it's a SHUTOUT!!!!!! Almost nobody remembers when's the last time any country not giving up a goal to Team Canada in hockey!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lee, I had almost gotten past the loss but now the angers coming back :mad: Finns on Sunday will be huge. Wonder if Sakic will be a go after that high stick. X rays were negative.

Lee
02-19-2006, 01:24 AM
Thanks Lee, I had almost gotten past the loss but now the angers coming back :mad: Finns on Sunday will be huge. Wonder if Sakic will be a go after that high stick. X rays were negative.

We need to keep the emotion high ;)

I'm glad I missed the game because I lost where it would show. Winter Olympics are on NBC, CNBC and MSNBC. The other day, the games are on MSNBC so I keep looking for them there but they are on CNBC instead :p :rolleyes:

lilfairyprincess
02-19-2006, 01:25 AM
:wavey: hey everyone!

I was just wondering where adam went?!...if only he could see the pork-dork thread :rolleyes:

Lee
02-19-2006, 01:37 AM
:wavey: hey everyone!

I was just wondering where adam went?!...if only he could see the pork-dork thread :rolleyes:

Adam is on a sabatical from MTF for a month.

lilfairyprincess
02-19-2006, 01:48 AM
:lol: i see!!!

it jus seems awfully quiet without him in GM! :sad:

Lee
02-19-2006, 01:51 AM
:lol: i see!!!

it jus seems awfully quiet without him in GM! :sad:

:lol: It's awfully quiet without him anywhere.

El Legenda
02-19-2006, 02:41 AM
this place is so much better without adam :rolls:

02-19-2006, 04:02 AM
Adam is on a sabatical from MTF for a month.
Thanks Lee I had wondered what happened to Adam.

savesthedizzle
02-19-2006, 05:58 AM

:sad: It's only been three days and life is miserable without Adam.

But...

Syracuse won today! :woohoo: Now we get our asses kicked by West Virginia on Monday!

Gerry was :worship: :inlove: :hearts: today :p

mandoura
02-19-2006, 06:03 AM

:hug: :hug: Jess. Congratulations on the win.

Sweetie, if you are counting the days, this is not a good sign. :lol:

But tell you what, as long as I find your name as "the last post" in this thread, I know that at least you are doing a great job keeping it alive. :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-19-2006, 06:06 AM

:hug: :hug: Jess. Congratulations on the win.

Sweetie, if you are counting the days, this is not a good sign. :lol:

But tell you what, as long as I find your name as "the last post" in this thread, I know that at least you are doing a great job keeping it alive. :hug:

:hug: :wavey:

It's only been 3 days... once it gets to 20 or 30 I'm sure I'll have lost track :(

If I keep babbling about basketball in here, I'll have no problem keeping it alive until Adam comes back as his return is nicely scheduled with the end of the college basketball season :p

savesthedizzle
02-19-2006, 06:06 AM
I'm off to bed! :wavey: Night all!

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 02:38 PM
Erm... have you seen Syracuse lately? :rolleyes: :lol: I do believe we just lost by 20 to CINCINNATI when we were leading at the half.

Hey, UC has a good basketball team. :p

Action Jackson
02-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Hello Isa

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 02:43 PM

:smash: It's awfully rude to post that about him in his thread when he's not around to defend himself. :rolleyes:

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Hello Isa

:wavey: Hi GWH, how are you this evening (it is evening for you, right?)?

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 02:48 PM

:lol: Don't seem to remember Adam leaving any more specific instructions than not letting this thread die. :scratch:

Action Jackson
02-19-2006, 02:49 PM
:wavey: Hi GWH, how are you this evening (it is evening for you, right?)?

It's evening and I am not bad. Just finished updating the end of running my first PAW event.

I am not bad, just doing some reading and laughing at how bad the Norwegian team are at the moment in the Olympics.

savesthedizzle
02-19-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey, UC has a good basketball team. :p

Good... sure. They're a division 1 school and they're in the best conference in NCAA basketball... but beatable, certainly. They're at the same level as Syracuse in the Big East standings. :shrug: They're no UCONN.

savesthedizzle
02-19-2006, 02:52 PM
:lol: Don't seem to remember Adam leaving any more specific instructions than not letting this thread die. :scratch:

:devil: That's true.

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 02:56 PM
It's evening and I am not bad. Just finished updating the end of running my first PAW event.

I am not bad, just doing some reading and laughing at how bad the Norwegian team are at the moment in the Olympics.

Bonsoir (Julio is teaching me French)

With PAW, most of the work is in the first half of the week unless most of the players save their picks for QFs, SFs, and the final. I'm running Las Vegas in a couple of weeks. :lol: New tournaments in the US is my speciality - my first time being a manager was New Haven last year.

I watched about 3 hours of coverage last night, I saw a Norwegian man won gold for one of the downhill skiing events.

savesthedizzle
02-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Ugh if anyone is keeping up with my bruise saga I just found a HUGE one on my arm.

Moral of the story: I need to not get drunk again because I don't recall banging myself around enough for all this.

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Good... sure. They're a division 1 school and they're in the best conference in NCAA basketball... but beatable, certainly. They're at the same level as Syracuse in the Big East standings. :shrug: They're no UCONN.

I could probably tell you more about former coach Huggins than the current team. :o

Action Jackson
02-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Bonsoir (Julio is teaching me French)

With PAW, most of the work is in the first half of the week unless most of the players save their picks for QFs, SFs, and the final. I'm running Las Vegas in a couple of weeks. :lol: New tournaments in the US is my speciality - my first time being a manager was New Haven last year.

I watched about 3 hours of coverage last night, I saw a Norwegian man won gold for one of the downhill skiing events.

Salut

Well I managed not to fuck the PAW up and that's a good thing. I might have a go at one more later on in the year.

Well 2 gold medals isn't good enough for the Norwegians, even though they have the most medal counts and yes that Aamodt who won. It was funny at the after party the Prime Minister was there and he was drunk with him.

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Ugh if anyone is keeping up with my bruise saga I just found a HUGE one on my arm.

Moral of the story: I need to not get drunk again because I don't recall banging myself around enough for all this.

Sorry, I've never been falling down drunk in my life. :confused:

But yes, I had plenty of welts and bruises the one and only time I went paintballing. :eek:

Action Jackson
02-19-2006, 03:05 PM

Ok, so you still don't know how you got the bruises? What were you drunk on.

This morning had a wonderful experience. My fellow housemate who is a parasite and a wanker, the other 2 are good guys. I am off half asleep to get something from the fridge and his skank is screaming from the room. I am thinking he must be a hung horse or she is a good actress.

savesthedizzle
02-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Sorry, I've never been falling down drunk in my life. :confused:

But yes, I had plenty of welts and bruises the one and only time I went paintballing. :eek:

See I wasnt that drunk. I didn't fall down, I didn't even have a hangover the next morning, but I don't know what else to blame for all this? I don't remember hitting the underside of my arm on anything... it's a bizarre place to get a bruise. :shrug:

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 03:09 PM
Salut

Well I managed not to fuck the PAW up and that's a good thing. I might have a go at one more later on in the year.

Well 2 gold medals isn't good enough for the Norwegians, even though they have the most medal counts and yes that Aamodt who won. It was funny at the after party the Prime Minister was there and he was drunk with him.

Seriously, what happened with Viña has never happened before since I've been involved in PAW (July 2005).

Getting drunk after sporting events is a tradition shared not only by fans but often the athletes too. :tape:

Bode Miller keeps messing up and Apolo Anton Ohno only got a bronze yesterday. :sad:

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 03:11 PM
This morning had a wonderful experience. My fellow housemate who is a parasite and a wanker, the other 2 are good guys. I am off half asleep to get something from the fridge and his skank is screaming from the room. I am thinking he must be a hung horse or she is a good actress.

Thank you GWH for reminding me why I live by myself. :angel:

LaTenista
02-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Robby Ginepri has a No Strings program now on TTC. :help: I bet it's a 30 minute snoozefest.

Action Jackson
02-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Thank you GWH for reminding me why I live by myself. :angel:

I used to live by myself and had to find somewhere to live and this was my only option as the old landlord and myself would have come to blows for sure.

Bode Miller is a tosser. I mean he crashes a lot at the best of times, it's the way he skiis.

As for alcohol and sporting events I do come from northern Europe and there is a reason the Aus Open is a happy and festive atmosphere :p

MissFairy
02-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Robby Ginepri has a No Strings program now on TTC. :help: I bet it's a 30 minute snoozefest.
My sock has more personality than that boy :p

Lee
02-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Team Canada (hockey) SUCKS!!!

savesthedizzle
02-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Hey guys, if anyone wants to talk to Novak because I will be too tongue tied to do so myself, there is a live chat in his chatroom tomorrow at 1:15 EST, 6:15 GMT, 7:15 Serbian time.

Please come if you are at all interested in him, we really need a good turnout.

LaTenista
02-20-2006, 02:03 AM
I used to live by myself and had to find somewhere to live and this was my only option as the old landlord and myself would have come to blows for sure.

Bode Miller is a tosser. I mean he crashes a lot at the best of times, it's the way he skiis.

As for alcohol and sporting events I do come from northern Europe and there is a reason the Aus Open is a happy and festive atmosphere :p

Landlords. :rolleyes: I can still vividly recall my crazy Carribean landlady from London ripping me a new one over using the washer and having my mum visit.
Not having one now has got to be one of the best things about homeownership. :)

How long have you lived in Australia? And how did you end up down there? I've wanted to visit Oz and NZ for ages but between the expense (and 20 hours of flying each way :eek: ) I couldn't justify going for less than 2 and a half or 3 weeks.

Current time off accrued: 8 days (7 of vacation and 1 personal day) :sad:

02-20-2006, 02:07 AM

LOL yeah the word is out on Bode that you don't follow him to the slopes you follow him to a bar :)

El Legenda
02-20-2006, 02:08 AM
:smash: It's awfully rude to post that about him in his thread when he's not around to defend himself. :rolleyes:

:rolls: i was kidding :)

Noelle
02-20-2006, 03:14 AM
La la la, I had car trouble so I'm stuck in a mall.

My poor pocketbook won't be able to take the spending.

Lee
02-20-2006, 03:14 AM
LOL yeah the word is out on Bode that you don't follow him to the slopes you follow him to a bar :)

That guy definitely knows how to have fun ;)

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 03:17 AM
I bet Adam is happy today :)

Murray :yeah: :yeah:

:secret: Although I am much much more scared about Davis Cup now. We just need to win the doubles and both Rusedski matches. *nods*

Lee
02-20-2006, 03:21 AM

:secret: Although I am much much more scared about Davis Cup now. We just need to win the doubles and both Rusedski matches. *nods*

Murray is definitely red hot right now. He will have like a few weeks to cool off ;)

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 03:24 AM
Murray is definitely red hot right now. He will have like a few weeks to cool off ;)

I give Novak a 10% chance of beating him. :rolls:

Then again... Novak could win Rotterdam this week since no one is playing and it'll make me feel more confident :p

Lee
02-20-2006, 03:27 AM
I give Novak a 10% chance of beating him. :rolls:

You are not stealing my NET (no expectation technique) or LET (low expectation technique), aren't you?

Then again... Novak could win Rotterdam this week since no one is playing and it'll make me feel more confident :p

Well, the line up in San José is not that impressive either ;)

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 03:36 AM
You are not stealing my NET (no expectation technique) or LET (low expectation technique), aren't you?

Well, the line up in San José is not that impressive either ;)

At least in San Jose Murray beat Roddick and Hewitt :p No one of that caliber for Novak to beat in Rotterdam and he still won't do it :shrug:

NET and LET have always been a part of my system of coping with tennis. I'm a Robredo fan after all. He can lose to anyone and everyone and Novak will be much the same I am afraid.

El Legenda
02-20-2006, 03:38 AM
:bigwave:

Lee
02-20-2006, 03:40 AM
Have to admit Rotterdam's line up really :tape:

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 03:49 AM

It really really is. And the sad thing is that most likely Novak will lose in the second round.

Lee
02-20-2006, 03:56 AM
Look at my list of players: :lol:

Schuettler will play Murray in Memphis 1st round. bye bye Rainer

Guga will play Ghem, an unknown Brasilian, and I'm not confident he will win.

I don't know whether Almagro will make the Q in Brasil Open.

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 04:10 AM
Look at my list of players: :lol:

Schuettler will play Murray in Memphis 1st round. bye bye Rainer

Guga will play Ghem, an unknown Brasilian, and I'm not confident he will win.

I don't know whether Almagro will make the Q in Brasil Open.

:hug:

Lee
02-20-2006, 04:13 AM
Thanks Jess!

Good that I have perfected my LET and NET over the years that Guga is/was injured. ;)

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 04:18 AM
Thanks Jess!

Good that I have perfected my LET and NET over the years that Guga is/was injured. ;)

With my three favorites being Djokovic, Robredo and Ferrero... believe me... mine is pretty well perfected as well :p

MissFairy
02-20-2006, 02:57 PM
At least in San Jose Murray beat Roddick and Hewitt :p No one of that caliber for Novak to beat in Rotterdam and he still won't do it :shrug:

NET and LET have always been a part of my system of coping with tennis. I'm a Robredo fan after all. He can lose to anyone and everyone and Novak will be much the same I am afraid.
Murray :banana: There's an uproar here about how the superstar has arrived. Woot. I feel sorry for him already, he should've not won anything for a while so people could just write him off. Now he's got them on his back every year till he retires and he's only turning 19 next month :p

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Murray :banana: There's an uproar here about how the superstar has arrived. Woot. I feel sorry for him already, he should've not won anything for a while so people could just write him off. Now he's got them on his back every year till he retires and he's only turning 19 next month :p

He's turning 19 next month? Why did I think his birthday was in May?

MissFairy
02-20-2006, 05:17 PM
He's turning 19 next month? Why did I think his birthday was in May?
Umm...it might be in May :p I remember it being M something or other :lol: I thought i saw it on the big board at Wimbledon as March, but my memory sucks at the best of times.

EDIT i checked. You were right, Jessanova. 15 May 1987 (: He's like almost exactly 7 months older than me d:

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Umm...it might be in May :p I remember it being M something or other :lol: I thought i saw it on the big board at Wimbledon as March, but my memory sucks at the best of times.

If I am wrong it means I have Novak's b-day wrong too as I am fairly certain they are only a week apart :p Why I thought it was May I'm not sure...

*goes to check*

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Phew. I am not awful at Novak fan-ness.

Murray's: 15-May-87
Djokovic's: 22-May-87

And I will see him on May 27 I believe :) Oh no. I will have to come bearing gifts!

LaTenista
02-20-2006, 05:49 PM

:secret: As long as Lucy brings baby Scarlett that should do the trick. :tape:

MissFairy
02-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Phew. I am not awful at Novak fan-ness.

Murray's: 15-May-87
Djokovic's: 22-May-87

And I will see him on May 27 I believe :) Oh no. I will have to come bearing gifts!
Awww buy him a cool birthday present, then he'll remember you forever (:

I knew 1987 babies ruled :p

LaTenista
02-20-2006, 06:03 PM

Hey, Ferrer needs a confidence booster after losing Davis Cup and getting bumped out of the Top 10 by Hewitt. :o

:secret: I'm just praying he makes it to the SFs so I can actually see one of his matches this year.

MissFairy
02-20-2006, 06:04 PM
HI ISAAAAAAAAAAA! :D :hug:

LaTenista
02-20-2006, 06:05 PM
:hug: Sarah!!!!

MissFairy
02-20-2006, 06:06 PM
How are you going, hunny? (:

LaTenista
02-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Awww buy him a cool birthday present, then he'll remember you forever (:

I knew 1987 babies ruled :p

:aplot: Don't forget about those 1986 ones.

El Legenda
02-20-2006, 06:09 PM
1985 are the BEST :)
also 12/14 :)

LaTenista
02-20-2006, 06:10 PM
How are you going, hunny? (:

I'm having a rather lazy day off work (company holiday, thank you Presidents' Day) so I can't complain.

How's your day been?

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 07:15 PM
1984 babies although older than all other babies mentioned previously still reign supreme. Thanks.

Good news.. Novak doesn't remember his fans, therefore is not petrified of me as I once feared :rolls: That was the best news ever. I got a personal goodbye at least :)

MissFairy
02-20-2006, 07:20 PM
1985 are the BEST :)
also 12/14 :)
Wooooooooooot! For sure, twinnista :kiss:

MissFairy
02-20-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm having a rather lazy day off work (company holiday, thank you Presidents' Day) so I can't complain.

How's your day been?
I wish we had Presidents day, but seeing as we don't have a President it would seem empty and cheap (like St.Valentines :p)

It's been okayish. Been working on this Biology paper, which is driving me insane. But i'm not diong anymore today, so i'm smiling now (:

MissFairy
02-20-2006, 07:24 PM
1984 babies although older than all other babies mentioned previously still reign supreme. Thanks.

Good news.. Novak doesn't remember his fans, therefore is not petrified of me as I once feared :rolls: That was the best news ever. I got a personal goodbye at least :)
1987>1984>Other years, yes? ;)

:banana: Novak will love you. Actually, i'm sure you'll be his very favourite stalker-turned-wife.

What did you do to make him petrified? :lol: I seemed to have missed/forgotten that story.

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Mario is in the chat now. :rolls: Sitting with Novak on the computer. Awww.

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 07:25 PM
1987>1984>Other years, yes? ;)

:banana: Novak will love you. Actually, i'm sure you'll be his very favourite stalker-turned-wife.

What did you do to make him petrified? :lol: I seemed to have missed/forgotten that story.

Well whenever I watch him practice he like... stares at me. And the first time me and Becca watched him:

a) we talked about him because we didnt realize his english was good
b) he RAN away from us when he left the court. literally. ran.

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 07:26 PM
1984 beats every year. Come on. The thread starter and myself were both born in that year, and clearly we combine to unmatchable awesomeness!

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 12:07 AM

Novak's responses were hilarious and cute all at the same time. :awww: He may have even rivaled Adam in the personality department. :devil:

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 12:10 AM
How was the chat ladies? How long was the chat and I assume it will be posted on his forum?

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Mario is in the chat now. :rolls: Sitting with Novak on the computer. Awww.

:confused: Does Mario know Serbian? Or are Serbian and Croatian like the same language?

:scratch: Is Nole friends with anyone besides Rafa, Mario, and Andy? Maybe next time one of the Spaniards can come chat too. :angel:

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 12:16 AM
How was the chat ladies? How long was the chat and I assume it will be posted on his forum?

I came late, had a problem with my connection so I don't know if he answered my question or not, and left when he was going to answer everything in Serbian. :shrug:

Overall, it was interesting in that say anything sort of way. ;)

Lee
02-21-2006, 12:41 AM
:lol: I married on Novak's first birthday!

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 01:02 AM
Thanks Isa. I am sure Jess will post it. Hey Lee! How has everyone's weekend been?

Lee
02-21-2006, 01:07 AM
Thanks Isa. I am sure Jess will post it. Hey Lee! How has everyone's weekend been?

Nothing exciting. Watch Olympics mostly. :lol: Have a family outing to the dog's park and Brutus was in doggie's heaven.

How's your?

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Uneventful this weekend as opposed to last one when Nate broke his arm so it has been good. Sam and I went to a party at a rock climbing gym on Sat and had a great time. I have been shopping ,cooking,cleaning and today packing for Vegas. Went for a walk as well. It was about 37 degrees but loads of sun and no wind. Lovely. :)
I forgot about Nate's appt at 5:30 pm though. We all forgot :o He wanted to have his hair dyed back to it's original color and would not let me do it. :lol: I did not want him to spend the money anyway so maybe I forgot on purpose and did not realize it ;)

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 02:07 AM
today packing for Vegas

I hope you plan on taking in all the available degenerate activities that'll be waiting for you

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 02:23 AM
I hope you plan on taking in all the available degenerate activities that'll be waiting for you
:lol: Nope I am going with the family ;) And I have never gambled in my entire life. Just chatting with JG on MSN about that. Anyway off to read to #2 son and bed as I am working tomorrow early then late to get the office squared away before I go. Toodles Billy!

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 02:50 AM
Novak's responses were hilarious and cute all at the same time. :awww: He may have even rivaled Adam in the personality department. :devil:

Were you there when he answered the inevitable Ana question?

Questioner: Is Ana Ivanovic your girlfriend?
Nole: Is Ana my girlfriend?
Nole: Well
Nole: Welllll
Nole: Wellllllllllllllllll
Nole: Welll
Nole: No. Unfortunately she is not. But perhaps the answer you wanted was
Nole: :)

He was much more chatty in the Serbian part which is to be expected.

To answer the question about Serbian v. Croatian... dialectical differences... same language... my phrase book is "Just enough Serbo-Croat" which is the actual language :p

I can't believe he answered the sex questions. He was probably flattered at this point anyone cared :p

He said he knows Murray VERY well, that's best friends with Ancic and Ljubicic and that he knows Rafa well but not as well as Murray. He said he hopes his two brothers will be better than he is, that he likes reggae and R&B music and not rock except the Rolling Stones.. yada yada.

The next chat will be EXTREMELY better organized.. I think we were a little surprised by the turnout honestly... we thought there might not be a good turnout which is why we hyped it up so much.

I want to know who the hell Johanna is and why she is cool. I don't think she got the memo that I am the international Novak fan of fame :p

At least I can relish in the fact that Novak's goodbye during the English part went something like

Nole: Bye everyone.
Nole: Bye Jess.

Hahahahaha. I will treasure my personal goodbye forever.

As for Nole rivaling Adam in the personality department... he's not nearly flirty enough for THAT to happen :p

Besides that this post is long enough so I will make another one since I can barely contain my excitement...

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 02:56 AM
:lol: Nope I am going with the family ;) And I have never gambled in my entire life. Just chatting with JG on MSN about that. Anyway off to read to #2 son and bed as I am working tomorrow early then late to get the office squared away before I go. Toodles Billy!

:eek: your whole life. Must be a girl thing cuz even guys who hate to bet have made a few wagers at some point in their lives.

Have fun :wavey:

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 03:04 AM
Okay, if I have new bruises tomorrow I know exactly where they came from.

RUSHING THE COURT AGAINST WEST VIRGINIA!!!!!

SYRACUSE!!!!!

Ahhhh that was an incredible game. Incredible. WOOT. Our last home game is March 5 against Villanova and I think I will be sleeping outside overnight so that I can rock the front row for my boy's last game.

I started college with Gerry McNamara and I will end it with him and heaven help me if I am not going absolutely NUTS for my last college basketball game and his. I might paint my face even... lol. It is going to be AMAZING.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=260510183

Ger had an AWFUL game tonight but its okay because T-Rob and Devo picked it up. :banana:

I'm here somewhere!!!!
http://syrahoops.com/courtrush.jpg

Have a GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT night!!

El Legenda
02-21-2006, 03:06 AM
FUCK, i didnt want you to win this game, but its okay should not affect Mo St getting at-large bid :)

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 03:09 AM
FUCK, i didnt want you to win this game, but its okay should not affect Mo St getting at-large bid :)

:ras:
Don't worry, we'll probably lose our last two and not get into the tourney... :shrug:

G-town... Syracuse's "historic" rival even though UCONN is our real rival and the one we played for rivalry week... that game is away and meh.. we could win or lose, we'll see... Nova will kill us though.

We need to do awesome at the Big East Tourney to get a bid I think... and we won't.

(Lee, I also use LET and NET technique with SU basketball)

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 03:11 AM
and YES I just got a good rep in Serbian and I understand it... today keeps getting better and better :D

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 03:16 AM
and YES I just got a good rep in Serbian and I understand it... today keeps getting better and better :D

:yeah: I haven't gotten a Spanish one since Jorge disappeared using USO last year. :unsure:

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 03:17 AM
Jess, did Nole answer my question about which Masters event was his favorite?

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 03:20 AM
Jess, did Nole answer my question about which Masters event was his favorite?

No he didn't. It was going way too fast for him in the English.

But I'll answer for him and say Montreal because it's where he set eyes on me for the first time ;) :angel:

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 03:24 AM
No he didn't. It was going way too fast for him in the English.

But I'll answer for him and say Montreal because it's where he set eyes on me for the first time ;) :angel:

:lol: I'm guessing it's not Cincy as he didn't seem too excited during his qualy match there vs Kim.

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 03:25 AM
Ugh I am searching high and low for either orange leggings or tights that are cheap and are a bright SU orange. I NEED THEM FOR MARCH 5th.

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 03:27 AM
Nevermind I found tights and will be cutting off the feet of them. :D :D

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 03:27 AM
Ugh I am searching high and low for either orange leggings or tights that are cheap and are a bright SU orange. I NEED THEM FOR MARCH 5th.

Orange :inlove: My fave color and I've never seen a tennis player that didn't look good wearing it. :D

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Orange :inlove: My fave color and I've never seen a tennis player that didn't look good wearing it. :D

You should have gone to Syracuse. I am going to look like such a freak at the Villanova game. I will love it. I have this blue SU tennis skirt-ish thing I will be wearing with a G-Mac jersey and the orange (soon to be footless) tights... I will probably paint something on my face and have my hair up with curling ribbon in it. GO CUSE. :rolls:

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 03:44 AM
You should have gone to Syracuse. I am going to look like such a freak at the Villanova game. I will love it. I have this blue SU tennis skirt-ish thing I will be wearing with a G-Mac jersey and the orange (soon to be footless) tights... I will probably paint something on my face and have my hair up with curling ribbon in it. GO CUSE. :rolls:

I wasn't allowed to apply to colleges more than 6 hours away by car. :rolleyes:

I was accepted at all the ones I applied, in order of preference:
University of Evansville (Indiana)
Ohio University
Eastern Michigan University
Miami University (Ohio)
University of Cincinnati

:lol: Once a Bobcat, always a Bobcat.

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 03:48 AM
:rolls: Luckily I didn't have a distance limit although it had to be drivable since we didn't want to have to pay for planes etc. Everywhere I applied was within 4 hours except UNC-Chapel Hill which I will not lie... I applied to ONLY for basketball purposes and found out later they actually had a good program :p I was a big Chapel Hill bball fan as a kid :)

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 03:58 AM
I had brochures and catalogs from Canadian universities - it freaked my mum out methinks.

:yawn: I actually have to go into the office tomorrow. Night Jess! :wavey:

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 04:08 AM
Night! :wavey:

Carito_90
02-21-2006, 05:18 AM
I just finished watching 'A lot like love' and it made me cry. Hard. It made me cry hard.

I don't know what's wrong with me nowadays but all of a sudden I get all emotional and sensitive and blah with movies.

And my god, I just love 'Brighter than Sunshine' so much. I don't know why because it doesn't reflect anything of what I'm feeling; the complete opposite if you will, but still. I love it.

There.

Action Jackson
02-21-2006, 05:36 AM
Landlords. :rolleyes: I can still vividly recall my crazy Carribean landlady from London ripping me a new one over using the washer and having my mum visit.
Not having one now has got to be one of the best things about homeownership. :)

How long have you lived in Australia? And how did you end up down there? I've wanted to visit Oz and NZ for ages but between the expense (and 20 hours of flying each way :eek: ) I couldn't justify going for less than 2 and a half or 3 weeks.

Current time off accrued: 8 days (7 of vacation and 1 personal day) :sad:

As for crazy Carribeans being in London, it's a good chance they were Jamaican. The funny thing is in England that I have black friends from the north and they don't like the black southerners. A good sign of integration one would say.

I have been here a while and have a relative living here and as for current time I have to say I do enjoy the 5 weeks annual leave when I was in the workforce.

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 05:38 AM
My handyman in London was from Trinidad. We adored him.. he used to come over just to hang out. Haha. If I see Ian in London, that will be amazing. He stopped by our flat just to chat for about 3 hours one time :p

Action Jackson
02-21-2006, 05:58 AM
My handyman in London was from Trinidad. We adored him.. he used to come over just to hang out. Haha. If I see Ian in London, that will be amazing. He stopped by our flat just to chat for about 3 hours one time :p

I like the Trinis and the inter-island rivalry in the Caribbean is fierce, the only thing they agree on is the collective dislike of Jamaicans. They are known as Yardies and Jamaica known as the Yard.

They disagree nearly about everything, who has the better women, the better pot, better music. The arguing between them is funny, the Yardies reckon the West Indies lost a match early so the Trinis could get back to Port of Spain for Carnival.

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:16 PM
:wavey: I am leaving everything but the Djokovic forum on MTF! Keep the thread alive for Adam's sake!

Corinna
02-21-2006, 06:17 PM
:wavey: I am leaving everything but the Djokovic forum on MTF! Keep the thread alive for Adam's sake!
:sobbing: why jess? :eek: :sad: :awww: :tears:

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 06:18 PM

Good riddance to bad rubbish....

just testing if she's actually left :p

El Legenda
02-21-2006, 06:18 PM
:sad: :awww:

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:19 PM
:sobbing: why jess? :eek: :sad: :awww: :tears:

I've gotten in like 3 fights within the last 30 minutes on here and I don't really have a reputation for fighting... it just signalled to me that I can't stand people being asses anymore and that I need to get away for my mental sanity.

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:20 PM

Gosh. You didn't even wait 5 minutes before you tested me. :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:21 PM
I mean honestly.. I never fight with people on here.. I usually just let the retarded comments slip on by... but today I just snapped and when people offend me I am letting them know... and that's just not like me. :shrug:

Before today I can't think of a single fight I had with another poster.

Corinna
02-21-2006, 06:23 PM
I've gotten in like 3 fights within the last 30 minutes on here and I don't really have a reputation for fighting... it just signalled to me that I can't stand people being asses anymore and that I need to get away for my mental sanity.
i'll miss you so much hun :hug: :awww: :hug:
will i be able to talk to you though? :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:24 PM
i'll miss you so much hun :hug: :awww: :hug:
will i be able to talk to you though? :sad:

I'm going to stay in the Djokovic forum still... I just don't think I'll be around non-tennis or GM or scoring threads anymore.

Do you have me on MSN? I'm always on there :p

El Legenda
02-21-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm going to stay in the Djokovic forum still... I just don't think I'll be around non-tennis or GM or scoring threads anymore.

Corinna is never on msn :ras:

or i might be sleeping when she is :lol:

Corinna
02-21-2006, 06:26 PM

i think i am - but i am hardly on
:hug: i'll pass by in the djokovic forum then - if you don't mind
or send you a pm :smooch:

Corinna
02-21-2006, 06:26 PM

:rolls: i bet you're sleeping a lot
j/k you're right :o

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 06:27 PM
I mean honestly.. I never fight with people on here.. I usually just let the retarded comments slip on by... but today I just snapped and when people offend me I am letting them know... and that's just not like me. :shrug:

Before today I can't think of a single fight I had with another poster.

gotta love the mtf drama.

oh well I dont have you on msn so I guess this is goodbye :wavey:

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 06:29 PM
:awww: All my favorite people are leaving MTF. :crying2:

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:30 PM

Haha yeah... I just checked and I have her on there but I haven't seen her on in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.

El Legenda
02-21-2006, 06:30 PM

:hug: im not going anywhere ;) :p

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:31 PM
i think i am - but i am hardly on
:hug: i'll pass by in the djokovic forum then - if you don't mind
or send you a pm :smooch:

Of course you can stop by the Djokovic forum.. if I am leaving all these other sections, I'll stop by JCF too :)

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:31 PM
gotta love the mtf drama.

oh well I dont have you on msn so I guess this is goodbye :wavey:

Oh wait. You just reminded me of a fight I had with an MTF poster :angel:

Aww feel special before today you were the only one!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-21-2006, 06:32 PM
:awww: :bigcry:

MissFairy
Jessanova. No. :sad:

I say no as in i am forbidding it, but really i'm just asking you to stay. We need at least one of the dream team (you and Adam lol)

El Legenda
Of course you can stop by the Djokovic forum.. if I am leaving all these other sections, I'll stop by JCF too :)

what about Ljubicic forum? come on, him and Novak are good amigos :lol: they share everyhing, coachs, trainers, underwear :lol:

savesthedizzle

Please. I think everyone knows I am bluffing. I don't have the willpower to leave. :o Don't worry. As you can see I'm still posting in non-tennis so... so far it doesn't look like I'm actually leaving....

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:35 PM
what about Ljubicic forum? come on, him and Novak are good amigos :lol: they share everyhing, coachs, trainers, underwear :lol:

I'm afraid of the Ljubicic forum. :p

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Jessanova. No. :sad:

I say no as in i am forbidding it, but really i'm just asking you to stay. We need at least one of the dream team (you and Adam lol)

Awwww lol. Dream team. :rolls: You'll still be here though! You were part of the dream team too. :hug:

And omg wtf I am not leaving... false alarm.. you all made me feel bad.

I just won't fight any more.

*promises to be a good girl again*

LaTenista
:secret: Tomorrow is Julio's birthday - I started him a thread so it'd be nice if you could drop a post in it for him.

flmmkrz
Oh wait. You just reminded me of a fight I had with an MTF poster :angel:

Aww feel special before today you were the only one!

:haha:

so I take im not supposed to feel special anymore :p

Lee
02-21-2006, 06:37 PM

That's a bit nasty :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:38 PM

One look at the screenname and it didn't surprise me one bit.

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Please. I think everyone knows I am bluffing. I don't have the willpower to leave. :o Don't worry. As you can see I'm still posting in non-tennis so... so far it doesn't look like I'm actually leaving....

:shrug: I never thought Adam would leave and he did. :o

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:39 PM
:shrug: I never thought Adam would leave and he did. :o

I honestly didn't think he would either. :o Especially when "I am leaving now" became "I am leaving this weekend" and then "I am leaving on Wednesday". But I am proud of him for being a stronger person than I am. I am weak.

El Legenda
02-21-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm afraid of the Ljubicic forum. :p
:lol: its turning weird, there is a RODDICK fan, posting in there, who likes Ivan :confused: tangy has posted in there :lol:

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 06:42 PM

it was a joke. Im seriously getting sick of this jess coddeling. She had a fight with a few people get the fuck over it no she has to go into the im leaving drama. I attempted to joke around with her early on maybe I went to far but it was never meant with any malice but now am I not allowed to make a joke cause it might offend her. She said she was leaving I made light of it, it was hardly mean.

El Legenda
02-21-2006, 06:43 PM
lets all just get naked :)

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-21-2006, 06:45 PM
:retard:

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:45 PM
it was a joke. Im seriously getting sick of this jess coddeling. She had a fight with a few people get the fuck over it no she has to go into the im leaving drama. I attempted to joke around with her early on maybe I went to far but it was never meant with any malice but now am I not allowed to make a joke cause it might offend her. She said she was leaving I made light of it, it was hardly mean.

See unlike you, I'm usually not an ass to people, so when I am it makes me think something is wrong that I need to fix so I was going to leave... maybe I still will... I don't know right now but heaven forbid people say goodbye to me in the same manner of the week long spectacle to say goodbye to Adam.

You were an ass, are an ass, and will always be an ass. I wasn't offended by today's joke because I know this about you.

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 06:49 PM
See unlike you, I'm usually not an ass to people, so when I am it makes me think something is wrong that I need to fix so I was going to leave... maybe I still will... I don't know right now but heaven forbid people say goodbye to me in the same manner of the week long spectacle to say goodbye to Adam.

You were an ass, are an ass, and will always be an ass. I wasn't offended by today's joke because I know this about you.

and you're a whiny child.

I WAS JOKING. If you had a sense of humor you might have picked up on that. It might help in your never ending search for a man.

I'll accept my being an ass, own whats yours.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-21-2006, 06:51 PM

I WAS JOKING. If you had a sense of humor you might have picked up on that. It might help in your never ending search for a man.

:worship::bowdown::rolls:

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 06:52 PM

If that last post was joking too perhaps it's you who needs a better sense of humor.

Whiny child, sure. Accepted. Owned.

Lee
02-21-2006, 06:57 PM

I know it's a joke. And I'm not coddling Jess. Different people have different ways reacting to jokes. Different people have different sense of humour. And I think you know Jess enough that she will take it hard. And that's why I make that comment.

I appologize if you really don't believe she would be upset by your post.

MissFairy
02-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Awwww lol. Dream team. :rolls: You'll still be here though! You were part of the dream team too. :hug:

And omg wtf I am not leaving... false alarm.. you all made me feel bad.

I just won't fight any more.

*promises to be a good girl again*
Awwww :D DREAM TEAM (: Talk about me being a third wheel :p

Ohhh goody :D

The fight in picture thread?

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 07:01 PM
I know it's a joke. And I'm not coddling Jess. Different people have different ways reacting to jokes. Different people have different sense of humour. And I think you know Jess enough that she will take it hard. And that's why I make that comment.

I appologize if you really don't believe she would be upset by your post.

Of course she was going to take it badly. I could say hi Jess and she would say whats that supposed to mean. I have attempted to lay off joking with her but it doesnt go any better. I tried to ask her about her schooling and she jumped down my throat. At some point you gotta stop caring. Its all i've done.

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Of course she was going to take it badly. I could say hi Jess and she would say whats that supposed to mean. I have attempted to lay off joking with her but it doesnt go any better. I tried to ask her about her schooling and she jumped down my throat. At some point you gotta stop caring. Its all i've done.

You don't ever say hi Jess though. Everything you say has a smart ass connotation... I DIDNT TAKE THE RUBBISH LEAVING THING BADLY.

I WAS NOT OFFENDED BY THAT because I know that is just how you are and that is your attempt at humor.

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 07:06 PM
You don't ever say hi Jess though. Everything you say has a smart ass connotation... I DIDNT TAKE THE RUBBISH LEAVING THING BADLY.

I WAS NOT OFFENDED BY THAT because I know that is just how you are and that is your attempt at humor.

Guilty, i'm a smart ass. But while you say you don't get offended by my comments you do. You take comments from me harsher than you would from another you've said as much. BUt seeing as how you know im a smart ass why would you? Do I joke too much, sure, do you take it to mean way more than it does, yup.

Lee
02-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Sorry, can we have a timeout or cool off period here? :shrug: :awww:

LaTenista
02-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Awwww :D DREAM TEAM (: Talk about me being a third wheel :p

Ohhh goody :D

The fight in picture thread?

:secret: If you're the third wheel then I guess I'm the fourth. ;)

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Sorry, can we have a timeout or cool off period here? :shrug: :awww:

lol yeah I said my peace.

savesthedizzle
02-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Guilty, i'm a smart ass. But while you say you don't get offended by my comments you do. You take comments from me harsher than you would from another you've said as much. BUt seeing as how you know im a smart ass why would you? Do I joke too much, sure, do you take it to mean way more than it does, yup.

I'd like to see you treat another poster in this thread the same way you do me and then say I overreact. Treat Isa and Lee the same way. You have a personal thing against me and that's okay... but if a poster I thought actually liked me said such things I would not take them hard at all... it's because you treat me worse than anyone I've seen you interact with that I don't take them as jokes.

Carito_90
flmmkrz, I don't wanna break it to you but with that sense of humour, don't expect many girls falling to your feet either.

Yes, you can take that as a 'shut the fuck up' by me. :)

savesthedizzle
And I've said mine. Peace out.

acoffeygirl
02-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Jess.....please don't leave!!! :sad: :hug:

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 07:56 PM
flmmkrz, I don't wanna break it to you but with that sense of humour, don't expect many girls falling to your feet either.

Yes, you can take that as a 'shut the fuck up' by me. :)

thank you for not breaking it to me. I dont know what I woulda done had I read what you wanted to tell me :p

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 08:05 PM
I'd like to see you treat another poster in this thread the same way you do me and then say I overreact. Treat Isa and Lee the same way. You have a personal thing against me and that's okay... but if a poster I thought actually liked me said such things I would not take them hard at all... it's because you treat me worse than anyone I've seen you interact with that I don't take them as jokes.

First I cant joke with Lee she puts me in my place too quickly, all the older women do :D

Secondly I really dont have something personal against you. Loro got it worse than you ever did and I like loro he cracks me up but he handled it in the spirit that it was intended.

Lastly as per your request i'll start joking around more with Isa :p

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Children!! Stop it now. In my house you would all have to shut the computer down and go to separate living areas. OK so how are we all doing now? :p
I feel great, I am working my ass off today( and it isn't that large btw) and I am going to Vegas! So no way no how can you hurt me:ras:

J. Corwin
02-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Sue you get to go to Vegas! You lucky lucky lady. :cool: I don't know how big of a gambler you are but good luck! ;) Have fun in the casino mazes! Write up a report on how bad the air circulation is! Buy the Vegas strip!!!!1111oneone1111eleven111!11onehundredeleve n111!!!111

And yes, I can't help but feel that we all need to bend over and get a healthy dose of latex spankings from Dr. Sue herself. :p:lol:

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Sue you get to go to Vegas! You lucky lucky lady. :cool: I don't know how big of a gambler you are but good luck! ;) Have fun in the casino mazes! Write up a report on how bad the air circulation is! Buy the Vegas strip!!!!1111oneone1111eleven111!11onehundredeleve n111!!!111

And yes, I can't help but feel that we all need to bend over and get a healthy dose of latex spankings from Dr. Sue herself. :p:lol:
Come 'er big boy;) Actually I have never gambled. So go figure but we are going as a family- some magic shows, some cirque du soleil, some tennis and loads of visiting with friends! We are meeting up with 2 others whom I have met in my tennis travels or travails as it sometimes turns out :lol:

Lee
02-21-2006, 08:22 PM
:lol: Dr. Sue!

Enjoy your trip!!!!

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 08:23 PM
my ass ( and it isn't that large btw)

proof required :p

:woohoo: Sues butt pics coming soon

Lee
02-21-2006, 08:26 PM
And Sue, I can't find the Carnation instant breakfast but there are different kinds of ENSURE in the breakfast area :lol:

The bad news is, hubby and I gained some weight already before little Lee shows any sign of gaining weight :scratch:

Lee
02-21-2006, 08:26 PM

Didn't Sue send you to your room? :(

J. Corwin
02-21-2006, 08:27 PM
Come 'er big boy;) Actually I have never gambled. So go figure but we are going as a family- some magic shows, some cirque du soleil, some tennis and loads of visiting with friends! We are meeting up with 2 others whom I have met in my tennis travels or travails as it sometimes turns out :lol:

Have fun at the Tennis Channel Open! :tennis: And tell any of the TTC sponsors to stop usurping all the rights to televise tennis...us poor folks without TTC are stranded. :sad:

Enjoy the shows...;)

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Didn't Sue send you to your room? :(

lol im on my way

J. Corwin
02-21-2006, 08:30 PM
And Sue, I can't find the Carnation instant breakfast but there are different kinds of ENSURE in the breakfast area :lol:

The bad news is, hubby and I gained some weight already before little Lee shows any sign of gaining weight :scratch:

Carnation hot chocolate! :hearts: I know that has nothing to do with the insta-breaky but I had to do my plug. :p

Don't worry about little Lee. I used to be really skinny too (and still kinda am) but my weight shot up during my late teens and I'm perfectly fine now? :shrug: It's important that he be healthy, weight be damned. :)

:hug: for little Lee

Lee
02-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Carnation hot chocolate! :hearts: I know that has nothing to do with the insta-breaky but I had to do my plug. :p

Don't worry about little Lee. I used to be really skinny too (and still kinda am) but my weight shot up during my late teens and I'm perfectly fine now? :shrug: It's important that he be healthy, weight be damned. :)

:hug: for little Lee

His doctor has a problem with his weight. :shrug:

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 08:36 PM

Are you going to make me post a pic again? Why don;t you look for it on the misfit thread I think ? Page 289 ( I remember that because it was my house # as a child) Why do you feel the need to see who I am? :p

flmmkrz
02-21-2006, 08:37 PM
His doctor has a problem with his weight. :shrug:

Hardly the same thing but I get the same remark with Cordy during all of her vet visits. I feed her whats she supposed to eat, she's healthy. Doctors and vets.... creating worries when theres no need.