Adam's Chat Thread #7 [Archive] - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 06:32 PM
awwwww, the guys on campus just gave all us ladies on staff a rose. How sweet is that!?!?

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:34 PM
awwwww, the guys on campus just gave all us ladies on staff a rose. How sweet is that!?!?

*sigh* Melting.

And I'm still waiting for my rose! :(

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:35 PM
yes, and it has a big stripe across the doors at the bottom that says M U S T A N G.

"how does it feel to own an American Original?" the car book says...

pretty damn good!!!! is the answer. :) it drives like a demon. what a great valentines present to myself! ;)

I have BIG reserve on owing an American car, especially from Ford :p

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:38 PM
I have BIG reserve on owing an American car, especially from Ford :p
this was my other choice, but there were too many issues with it...i'll wait a few years...but its a pontiac anyway! :p american cars RULE! :rocker: (at least THESE ones do!)
http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/P/pontiac/solstice/03-large/05-solstice-f3q-tun-a.jpg

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Rafa!!! My little fighter :yippee: :dance: :hearts: :bounce: :rocker2: :banana: :boxing:

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 06:42 PM
*sigh* Melting.

And I'm still waiting for my rose! :(
awwwww :hug:

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:45 PM
this was my other choice, but there were too many issues with it...i'll wait a few years...but its a pontiac anyway! :p american cars RULE! :rocker: (at least THESE ones do!)

The one and only American car I ever owned broke down in the middle of nowhere in the first year of its pathetic life and the service I had afterward sucks BIG time so I said bye bye to American cars.

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:45 PM
awwwww :hug:

Thanks! :hug:

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:47 PM
The one and only American car I ever owned broke down in the middle of nowhere in the first year of its pathetic life and the service I had afterward sucks BIG time so I said bye bye to American cars.
ahhhh...but now you can get 5 year warrantees and no one even has spare tires anymore because there is the 24 hour roadside assistance. (which they didnt have when i first started driving, at all...)

any car can have a lemon. my folks got a jaguar once and all it did was break down. it was a piece of horse do-do.

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 06:48 PM
*books his flight to Canada so he can give Lee her rose in person*

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:49 PM
ahhhh...but now you can get 5 year warrantees and no one even has spare tires anymore because there is the 24 hour roadside assistance. (which they didnt have when i first started driving, at all...)

any car can have a lemon. my folks got a jaguar once and all it did was break down. it was a piece of horse do-do.

Jaguar is actually pretty famous for breaking down.

I can live with a lemon but I can't live with the DISGUSTING services when I have a lemon.

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:49 PM
*books his flight to Canada so he can give Lee her rose in person*

Am I living in Canada NOW? :smash:

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Am I living in Canada NOW? :smash:
code violation: decoy flag!!! ;) poor adam...

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Rafa :inlove: I forgot how much I love him. Poo I'm taking a friend out for dinner, I'm struggling to leave this match though :awww:

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:54 PM
code violation: decoy flag!!! ;) poor adam...

He knows I'm Canadian who is not living in Canada at the moment!!!!!

cobalt60
02-14-2006, 06:56 PM
I got my rose today :hearts:

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:57 PM
He knows I'm Canadian who is not living in Canada at the moment!!!!!
then he gets a http://yelims4.free.fr/MDR/MDR71.gif

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 06:58 PM
:D Rafa is looking good now, I suppose I should go :wavey:

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Rafa :inlove: I forgot how much I love him. Poo I'm taking a friend out for dinner, I'm struggling to leave this match though :awww:
go ahead, you wont want to see what happens at the end... ;)

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 07:01 PM
:haha: *diverts his flight to America* :silly:

Lee
02-14-2006, 07:02 PM
go ahead, you wont want to see what happens at the end... ;)

Nadal hater :p

:rolleyes: Learnt all those BAD habits from Moya, go all the way out to hit a forehand, thus, lost it when the ball returned to the other side of his court.

cobalt60
02-14-2006, 07:03 PM
:haha: *diverts his flight to America* :silly:
Come to Maine; forget Arizona ;)

Lee
I got my rose today :hearts:

With the :hearts: I guess it's from hubs?

Lee

:lol: Saves him at least 4 hours one way.

cobalt60
02-14-2006, 07:05 PM
With the :hearts: I guess it's from hubs?
:haha: no a red herring that smiley- from a patient!

daze11
02-14-2006, 07:05 PM
Nadal hater :p

i just think he approaches the game a little too much like this guy:
http://www.cohsoft.com.au/nature/gallery/g/gorilla.jpg

thats a fair statement, isnt it?? :shrug:

Lee
02-14-2006, 07:07 PM
I don't really care as I'm not a Nadal fan, Gustavo. :p

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 07:07 PM
:sad: Rafa doesn't look so good anymore, but our table is booked for 8.30 so :bolt:

Lee
02-14-2006, 07:08 PM
:sad: Rafa doesn't look so good anymore, but our table is booked for 8.30 so :bolt:

Hey he just broke Rochus again. Is it at love? I'm not sure.

cobalt60
02-14-2006, 07:08 PM
I am not a Nadal fan either. Not excited by his game although I like the fact that he gives Federer compeition. Meanwhile I watched Gasquet play the DC and does he have game!

daze11
02-14-2006, 07:11 PM
I am not a Nadal fan either. Not excited by his game although I like the fact that he gives Federer compeition. Meanwhile I watched Gasquet play the DC and does he have game!
yep, i like him a LOT if hes playing federer, i agree...he gives him a challenge. but i still route for federer to squash the dumb monkey-brain.

Lee
02-14-2006, 07:23 PM
*sigh* My big OAF made a BIG mess in the backyard.

:wavey:

daze11
02-14-2006, 07:30 PM
*sigh* My big OAF made a BIG mess in the backyard.

:wavey:
:wavey: lee!! time for me to roll too!!!

cobalt60
02-14-2006, 07:33 PM
yep, i like him a LOT if hes playing federer, i agree...he gives him a challenge. but i still route for federer to squash the dumb monkey-brain.
:lol: I guess you don't think he is good looking then ;)

daze11
02-14-2006, 07:37 PM
:lol: I guess you don't think he is good looking then ;)
if he didnt always raise his eyebrow like brutus http://www.carinacharms.com/dev/images/items/BrutusTX.JPG and BITE trophies and make world-wrestling-federation arm poses, maybe he could be attractive...but i seriously dont know how anyone can tolerate him. plus his game is graceless. but i like that he's a fighter, he's kinda like a serena but dumber.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 08:12 PM

Yeah go to Maine but stop by Syracuse first :p

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 08:13 PM
:wavey: Hi everyone :)

LaTenista
02-14-2006, 09:10 PM
I just made an appointment to get my car fixed. I'll be dropping it off tomorrow morning and I won't get it back until Thursday or Friday. :scared: I'll be driving a rental to my job interviews.

Lee
02-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Good luck with your interview and :scared: the car

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 09:29 PM
:wavey: Hi! I just got back from the supermarket for my V-day supplies.... Milanos were buy one get one so I got the double chocolate and the mint :drool:, some cherry vanilla Haagen Dazs, and some :drink: :drink:

Carito_90
02-14-2006, 09:41 PM
Guess who hates V-day...

ME!

:)

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 09:55 PM
:wavey: Hi! I just got back from the supermarket for my V-day supplies.... Milanos were buy one get one so I got the double chocolate and the mint :drool:, some cherry vanilla Haagen Dazs, and some :drink: :drink:
Ummmm YUM!! What did you get to :drink:

Carito_90
02-14-2006, 09:56 PM
OH oh and

GUESS WHO HAS TICKETS FOR ARGENTINA'S MATCH AT THE WORLD CUP.

Yes, you guessed right. ME! :D (And Daddy hee)

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 10:08 PM
:yippee: :dance: :yippee: RAFA!!! :yippee: :dance: :yippee:

Carito_90
02-14-2006, 10:13 PM
GUESS WHO'S.... okay I'll stop.

YAY RAFIII! :banana: :banana:

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Carito :hug: are you talking about the football world cup? :eek:

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 10:30 PM
Holy crap I didn't realise Rafa saved matchpoint :worship:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Ummmm YUM!! What did you get to :drink:

Bacardi Silver Raz :lick:

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 10:35 PM
Oh by the way people, I've decided tomorrow will be my last day on MTF :sad: :wavey:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 10:37 PM
Oh by the way people, I've decided tomorrow will be my last day on MTF :sad: :wavey:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Hello Jessica :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 10:40 PM
Hello Jessica :smooch:

Hello Adam :smooch:

How was your dinner?

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 10:41 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Could you not at least make out that you're upset to see me go? :p :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 10:43 PM
Could you not at least make out that you're upset to see me go? :p :hug:

:ras: Oh shush. I'm going to miss you. :sad:

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Hello Adam :smooch:

How was your dinner?
It was nice, although I must confess the highlight was when my mate texted me saying Arsenal had lost :p

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 10:48 PM
:ras: Oh shush. I'm going to miss you. :sad:
Awww that's sweet. Look at it this way, it gives you a chance of winning PTS and other games if I'm not around ;)

Lee
02-14-2006, 10:48 PM

:( :(

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 10:50 PM
It was nice, although I must confess the highlight was when my mate texted me saying Arsenal had lost :p

:lol:

There hasn't been a highlight to my day so far but this really freaky kid Thomas brought my roommate a rose, but she was at work so I had to answer the door and accept this kid's gift. This kid is seriously one of the weirdest guys ever. About a month ago he went out on a date with this girl to see King Kong. This was their first date with eachother. He created a picture of the two of them together with a jungle background which he presented to her and then the day after the movie (during which I'm sure the girl was freaking out trying to think of an escape plan) this kid brought her a stuffed ape so that she could have something to love like the girl in the movie. Naturally she was mega creeped out and told him never to contact her again.

Since then, he has been obsessed with Brittany... he has been obsessed with her for a while.. he used to live next door to us our sophomore year. Last year he wanted Brittany to see one of his school projects (which wasn't interesting) so he sent it to London for her to look at and this summer he sent her a picture of the two of them with a moutain background.

So when I saw him at the door with a rose in his hand, I was slightly disturbed.

Why I just told that entire story, I do not know.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Awww that's sweet. Look at it this way, it gives you a chance of winning PTS and other games if I'm not around ;)

Pschaw. You win ONE week of PTS Davis Cup WITH A PARTNER and think you're the king of PTS... lol I won Zagreb by myself by a large margin. I challenge you to a PTS duel when you return.... if you are man enough to handle it.

Come to think of it.. maybe I won't miss you.

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Jessica could you do me a favour. Right well I'm lying on my bed, and my laptop is downstairs. Unfortunately I have no energy to get up, so could you be a sweetheart and bring it up for me. And also a beer while you're at it. Thanks, you're the best :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Jessica could you do me a favour. Right well I'm lying on my bed, and my laptop is downstairs. Unfortunately I have no energy to get up, so could you be a sweetheart and bring it up for me. And also a beer while you're at it. Thanks, you're the best :kiss:

Sure. *bats eyelashes* I would love to. :kiss:

Lying on your bed, eh? :aplot:

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:00 PM
:( :(
:hug: I thought those were going to be celebration smilies :o

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 11:01 PM
Bacardi Silver Raz :lick:
Yummmm....I think I'm making cranberry, raspberry martinis. They'll be pink...that is the extend of my pink on v-day! :lol:

:sad: That is just lame....can't you just put a lock on your computer and give some else the key and they can only unlock it for you to use for an hour every day or something?

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Yummmm....I think I'm making cranberry, raspberry martinis. They'll be pink...that is the extend of my pink on v-day! :lol:

:sad: That is just lame....can't you just put a lock on your computer and give some else the key and they can only unlock it for you to use for an hour every day or something?

Or maybe just on weekends :sad:

Lee
02-14-2006, 11:05 PM
:hug: I thought those were going to be celebration smilies :o

You want me to be happy when you are leaving?

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Or maybe just on weekends :sad:
Ummm yeah...that would work too! :)

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Pschaw. You win ONE week of PTS Davis Cup WITH A PARTNER and think you're the king of PTS... lol I won Zagreb by myself by a large margin. I challenge you to a PTS duel when you return.... if you are man enough to handle it.

Come to think of it.. maybe I won't miss you.
I happily accept this challenge. I'm slightly concerned at the psychological impact another huge beating will have on you though. I might go easy on you :p

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:09 PM
I happily accept this challenge. I'm slightly concerned at the psychological impact another huge beating will have on you though. I might go easy on you :p

Hahahaha. Okay not only do I challenge you to a PTS duel. It will not be at just any old tournament.

I challenge you to PTS Roland Garros.

Wait shit nevermind I will be in Italy during most of that and probably not on a computer...

I will think of another large tournament to duel you in.

Don't worry though, if I think I'm about to damage your ego too much I'll let you win so that you won't be all defeated when I come to London :kiss:

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:11 PM
Do you know what is really annoying? How cold it is in Leeds. Basically, I like sleeping naked. However, at the moment if I fall asleep with nothing on I usually wake up in the morning and am freezing my nuts off. But if I'm wearing something I'm usually uncomfortable and get hot while trying to sleep, and I end up tossing and turning a lot. It's one of lives great problems. And I thought I'd share it with you all. The end.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:14 PM
Do you know what is really annoying? How cold it is in Leeds. Basically, I like sleeping naked. However, at the moment if I fall asleep with nothing on I usually wake up in the morning and am freezing my nuts off. But if I'm wearing something I'm usually uncomfortable and get hot while trying to sleep, and I end up tossing and turning a lot. It's one of lives great problems. And I thought I'd share it with you all. The end.

That was a ton of information... I'm not going to say it was too much information, but it was a ton.

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:17 PM
Hahahaha. Okay not only do I challenge you to a PTS duel. It will not be at just any old tournament.

I challenge you to PTS Roland Garros.

Wait shit nevermind I will be in Italy during most of that and probably not on a computer...

I will think of another large tournament to duel you in.

Don't worry though, if I think I'm about to damage your ego too much I'll let you win so that you won't be all defeated when I come to London :kiss:
Any tournament is fine by me, I simply don't lose so I would put in 110% effort no matter what tournament we play. Is there a TMS in April? Rome perhaps? I'll happily play any of the games you like playing, I'll beat you at any of them :armed:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Any tournament is fine by me, I simply don't lose so I would put in 110% effort no matter what tournament we play. Is there a TMS in April? Rome perhaps? I'll happily play any of the games you like playing, I'll beat you at any of them :armed:

I'm not challenging you to Tennis Tipping... I know you would beat me at that.

PTS Rome sounds acceptable. :boxing:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:20 PM
If you beat me at this challenge, what do you want as your reward? We should have some sort of wager on this I figure.. just to make it interesting :p

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:29 PM
That was a ton of information... I'm not going to say it was too much information, but it was a ton.
In an ideal world, I'd be naked but have a woman next to me who could erm, keep me warm when I start to feel cold :p

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:33 PM
In an ideal world, I'd be naked but have a woman next to me who could erm, keep me warm when I start to feel cold :p

That would be ideal, yes.

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 11:36 PM
An ideal world..... *sigh*

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:36 PM
If you beat me at this challenge, what do you want as your reward? We should have some sort of wager on this I figure.. just to make it interesting :p
*intrigued* I'm up for that. How about loser has to streak through London :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:37 PM
*intrigued* I'm up for that. How about loser has to streak through London :rocker2:

Since you're going to lose, I'm all for it.

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:42 PM
That would be ideal, yes.
Sorry I'll stop. Britney was right, I am just some wierd psychopath internet guy :D

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Sorry I'll stop. Britney was right, I am just some wierd psychopath internet guy :D

Hahaha WHAT? :rolls:

Britt is not right about anything. She has gone out with 4 psychopath Internet guys in the last week... she cannot even follow her own advice :p

adee-gee
Amber is dreaming about her ideal world......Amber, out of interest what will our childrens names be? :p

savesthedizzle

See on a normal night I would have volunteered to keep you warm at night, but as you are leaving soon I am attempting to get used to not having you around to flirt with anymore :p

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Amber is dreaming about her ideal world......Amber, out of interest what will our childrens names be? :p
Well....hmmmm. Honestly, I don't have names picked out or anything. I sort of like Dylan for a boys name, but that is my nephew's middle name...so I dunno. I always like Claire for girl, but that is my niece's name. Damn my little brother and him having kids before me! :lol: What names do you want....we'll see if I approve.

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:49 PM

Britt is not right about anything. She has gone out with 4 psychopath Internet guys in the last week... she cannot even follow her own advice :p
:lol: surely none are as mad as me though :crazy:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Well....hmmmm. Honestly, I don't have names picked out or anything. I sort of like Dylan for a boys name, but that is my nephew's middle name...so I dunno. I always like Claire for girl, but that is my niece's name. Damn my little brother and him having kids before me! :lol: What names do you want....we'll see if I approve.

Oh lord. Good luck.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:51 PM
:lol: surely none are as mad as me though :crazy:

Of course not. :kiss: You are the maddest of all Internet psychopaths of all time. :smooch:

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Oh lord. Good luck.
Oh dear....now I'm scared! :unsure:

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:53 PM
See on a normal night I would have volunteered to keep you warm at night, but as you are leaving soon I am attempting to get used to not having you around to flirt with anymore :p
:sad: I remember last time I went off for a few days you got engaged to Brian. I don't expect to hear any similarly outrageous stories this time around. You should be too busy being distraught about my absence to flirt with any men.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:56 PM
:sad: I remember last time I went off for a few days you got engaged to Brian. I don't expect to hear any similarly outrageous stories this time around. You should be too busy being distraught about my absence to flirt with any men.

Well I'm not going to be blogging every day worried about what's happened to you this time.

I *was* thinking of bumping the thread Becca made where I was taking applications for vLoves though :p If I recall, Q, SwissMister and Brian were the only applicants though :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:57 PM
Oh dear....now I'm scared! :unsure:

Be afraid... be very afraid.

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:57 PM
For the sake of me remaining your dream husband ( :p ) it's probably best if I don't reveal the names I like. Women don't appear to like the same names as me :lol: Dylan and Claire are both nice though.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:58 PM
For the sake of me remaining your dream husband ( :p ) it's probably best if I don't reveal the names I like. Women don't appear to like the same names as me :lol: Dylan and Claire are both nice though.

Where was this sympathy for me? You were my dream husband until you named our son Juan and vetoed Audrey. Now the fantasy is over :sad:

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 11:59 PM
Are they that bad? Maybe we just let the dream live and not spoil the fun.

cobalt60
02-14-2006, 11:59 PM
Don't trust him Jess. He is a flirt;) :p Damn I love those smileys

acoffeygirl
02-15-2006, 12:02 AM
Where was this sympathy for me? You were my dream husband until you named our son Juan and vetoed Audrey. Now the fantasy is over :sad:
Oh dear....am I in the middle of something! :sobbing:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Of course not. :kiss: You are the maddest of all Internet psychopaths of all time. :smooch:
:banana: I've just had a horrible thought. After my absence, it's going to take me about a week to catch up with this thread :scared:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:04 AM
Oh dear....am I in the middle of something! :sobbing:

Hahahahha no :p

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:05 AM
:banana: I've just had a horrible thought. After my absence, it's going to take me about a week to catch up with this thread :scared:

Nah. With you gone there is most likely going to be a serious decrease in posting :lol:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:10 AM
Audrey *spew* can we get onto the next page, this page won't load properly :(

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:11 AM
Audrey *spew* can we get onto the next page, this page won't load properly :(

:mad:

acoffeygirl
02-15-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm heading home....you all have a nice night/evening whatevuh!! :hug: :)

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Jess, do you object to me scribbling Sue's name off our wedding guest list after what she just said :p

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:19 AM
I'm heading home....you all have a nice night/evening whatevuh!! :hug: :)

:wavey: Bye Amber :)

I need to get some food to watch my skating with.

Evan Lysacek :inlove:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Jess, do you object to me scribbling Sue's name off our wedding guest list after what she just said :p

What did Sue say? Nothing I didn't already know :p

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:26 AM
Sue said don't trust me and I'm a flirt :bigcry: it's all lies :p

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Sue said don't trust me and I'm a flirt :bigcry: it's all lies :p

:lol:

Well since I don't trust you and you are a flirt, I say she stays on the wedding...

...wait...

wedding list?

I missed the proposal :p

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:33 AM
For some bizarre reason I was just watching the highlights of the skating. Can I spoil it for you? :angel:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:35 AM
Bleh are we still not on a new page, this one isn't loading properly :(

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:36 AM
For some bizarre reason I was just watching the highlights of the skating. Can I spoil it for you? :angel:

NO. IF YOU DO YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EVER RETURNING TO MTF BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN.

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:36 AM
Here is a new page for you sweetheart :kiss:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:38 AM
This is being gay, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight dear :smooch: make sure you're around tomorrow to say your farewell!

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:40 AM
NO. IF YOU DO YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EVER RETURNING TO MTF BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN.
:haha: who do you want to win?

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:41 AM
This is being gay, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight dear :smooch: make sure you're around tomorrow to say your farewell!

I might not be. I can't guarantee anything. I have a basketball game tomorrow.

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:41 AM
:haha: who do you want to win?

Evan Lysacek! But I know he won't. But he is :drool: :lick: :inlove: :hearts: :lick: :lick:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:42 AM
Here is a new page for you sweetheart :kiss:
It's working now :yippee:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:43 AM
It's working now :yippee:

:yippee:

But shouldn't you go to bed soon anyway? Dont you have class tomorrow?

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:45 AM
Evan Lysacek! But I know he won't. But he is :drool: :lick: :inlove: :hearts: :lick: :lick:
Is he the Canadian guy? :scratch:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Is he the Canadian guy? :scratch:

Nein! He's American and he is 20 years old. I might track him down and marry him.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:49 AM
:yippee:

But shouldn't you go to bed soon anyway? Dont you have class tomorrow?
Yes and yes. I don't have to be in till 11 so it's not too bad :D

cobalt60
02-15-2006, 12:50 AM
Wedding list? Does that mean I have to invite you both to my next party?

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:52 AM
Yes and yes. I don't have to be in till 11 so it's not too bad :D

And you were concerned that I wasn't getting enough sleep.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:54 AM
Nein! He's American and he is 20 years old. I might track him down and marry him.
Oh I think I know who you mean. If I'm thinking of the right guy, he wore some stupid outfit and looked silly :p

savesthedizzle
Wedding list? Does that mean I have to invite you both to my next party?

I'm still searching my memory for the proposal. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
Oh I think I know who you mean. If I'm thinking of the right guy, he wore some stupid outfit and looked silly :p

If he was the boy in KBF's avatar, then that is him :p If it was Weir... who I don't like... wrong American :p

flmmkrz
02-15-2006, 12:58 AM

any specific reason for the break gee?

cobalt60
02-15-2006, 12:59 AM
SO Adam when is your illustrious last day here? Just imagine all the women/ladies/girls who will miss you.

cobalt60
Thanks Billy you answered my question. What film are you working on now btw? Can you say?

adee-gee
I remember Weir, it wasn't him. He looked like a girl :p

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 01:02 AM
I remember Weir, it wasn't him. He looked like a girl :p

:ras:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 01:04 AM
Billy read my 2nd last blog entry. Sue, tomorrow will be my last day. Jess, make sure you get on at some point tomorrow! Right, I'm off to bed now, goodnight all :wavey: :hug:

flmmkrz
02-15-2006, 01:05 AM
Thanks Billy you answered my question. What film are you working on now btw? Can you say?

I can... have 2 projects on the go at the moment. Robbin Williams one night at the mueseum is the working title and Chaos Theory with ryan reynolds

flmmkrz
02-15-2006, 01:05 AM
Ben Stillers in Night as well

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 01:06 AM
Billy read my 2nd last blog entry. Sue, tomorrow will be my last day. Jess, make sure you get on at some point tomorrow! Right, I'm off to bed now, goodnight all :wavey: :hug:

I really can't promise you I will, but I will try. If not, get your academics in order and come back as soon as you can, text me once in a while so I know you're alive still, and have a great couple of months :smooch:

Noelle
02-15-2006, 01:06 AM
Hello everyone! :D

Um, about Adam making this day his last on MTF... :fiery:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 01:07 AM
I take it that means you're going to bed, so I'm going to go concentrate on the Olympics.

cobalt60
Exciting! Are you involved in preproduction etc And filming or writing too? I am clueless about the film industry.

savesthedizzle
Hello everyone! :D

Um, about Adam making this day his last on MTF... :fiery:

Considering it was supposed to have been Sunday... these 3 days have all been bonus time. :sad:

flmmkrz

ahh I see now. But a good degrees overated :p

cobalt60
02-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Good luck Adam- let Jess how you are doing so she can update us. :wavey: Hey Noelle! I suppose I should head to bed as well. Weds are my busiest days in the hospital.

flmmkrz
02-15-2006, 01:10 AM
Exciting! Are you involved in preproduction etc And filming or writing too? I am clueless about the film industry.

With night im an assistant producer which means I get to deal with the crap the real producers dont wanna deal with. With Chaos im with the company thats going to distribute it in Canada so basically I get to schmooze and hang out as my works done more after shooting.

cobalt60
02-15-2006, 01:12 AM
:cool: Have to say my work isn't very exciting-rewarding though.

flmmkrz
02-15-2006, 01:12 AM

I have been involved in the writing process before but that was for television and I started off in editing. I dont do much else, dont know much else lol

cobalt60
02-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Well like in Medicine one tends to be Specialized too :lol:

flmmkrz
02-15-2006, 01:13 AM
:cool: Have to say my work isn't very exciting-rewarding though.

Yeah mines just about the fun, not much depth to the work

flmmkrz
02-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Well like in Medicine one tends to be Specialized too :lol:

:D my cousins an optometrist and everytime we have a family gathering my grandmothers always asking him why her knee hurts or so on, hes constantly telling her grandma go see your gp I can check your eyes lol

flmmkrz
02-15-2006, 01:17 AM
on that note im on my way back out. G'night everyone, assuming anyones still around

cobalt60
02-15-2006, 01:20 AM
See ya Billy- I am heading to bed and a good book!

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 03:18 AM
Someone please tell me I did not stay up all night to watch Evan Lysacek do THAT. :rolleyes:

silverwhite
02-15-2006, 03:48 AM
:bigwave:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 03:56 AM
:bigwave:

:smooch: Hi :)

Are you posting from school?

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 03:58 AM
I think I'm going to go to bed since I might contemplate getting up early. :wavey:

silverwhite
02-15-2006, 04:05 AM
:smooch: Hi :)

Are you posting from school?

Jess :hug:

Yep. :angel:

fangirl
02-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Johnny Weir forever.

Noelle
02-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Has Adam left yet? This thread title gives me the willies.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 12:03 PM
:lol: don't worry I'll change it before I go :hug:

Angle Queen
02-15-2006, 12:14 PM
Gus bought a Mustang,
Caro’s got World Cup tix,
Amber drank pink martinis,
Today is Adam’s last day...and he likes to sleep in the buff,
Billy’s working on two cool projects,
Sue's got a busy day at the office...
...and lots of people watched skating last night.

I, on the other hand, helped my :hearts: devour a luscious $200 meal (our second most expensive ever :eek: )...after which...we both promptly fell asleep. Damn, we're getting old.

cobalt60
02-15-2006, 12:39 PM
Gus bought a Mustang,

I, on the other hand, helped my :hearts: devour a luscious $200 meal (our second most expensive ever :eek: )...after which...we both promptly fell asleep. Damn, we're getting old.
I did get a lovely bunch of roses :hearts:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:50 PM
Johnny Weir forever.

Meh. Why did Evan fall apart? Why?!

I do enjoy Johnny's sass though :p As I'm sure you do as well.

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 12:51 PM
:wavey: Hi!

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Since no one is here....I'll check back later I guess. :wavey:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Gus bought a Mustang,

:haha: excellent summary :)

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Hello thread (:

I went to that party the other night, but didn't get any digital pictures of me in my fab dress :sad:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 01:54 PM
Hello thread (:

I went to that party the other night, but didn't get any digital pictures of me in my fab dress :sad:
Awww I'm sure you were looking beautiful :kiss:

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 01:55 PM
Awww I'm sure you were looking beautiful :kiss:
:kiss:

It was in the cutest place and the ceilings were low so i felt tall. For me, this is big news :p

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 01:56 PM
:kiss:

It was in the cutest place and the ceilings were low so i felt tall. For me, this is big news :p
:haha:

How tall are you?

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 01:58 PM
:haha:

How tall are you?
Ahem. Well, 5'2 is probably being a little generous :o

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Ahem. Well, 5'2 is probably being a little generous :o
:lol: when me, you, Isa and Jess meet, I'll be a giant :D

Carito_90
02-15-2006, 02:02 PM
ADAM. Today's your last day? :sad:

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 02:04 PM
:sobbing: With me that is not that hard, professional dwarves look giant next to me :p

How tall are you, Adadadadadadadadam?

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:06 PM
ADAM. Today's your last day? :sad:
Yeah :hug:

Did I see you got tickets to the World Cup? If you give me them, I'll stay for a few days longer :p

LaTenista
02-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Good luck with your interview and :scared: the car

The rental is a grey Dodge Stratus - larger than my own vehicle (Ford Focus SE sedan). :rolleyes:

Oh well, at least I haven't had to drive on the expressway with it yet and my interview today is close enough to my office I won't have to until I drive home tonight.

Only one crying breakdown last night. :o

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:07 PM
:sobbing: With me that is not that hard, professional dwarves look giant next to me :p

How tall are you, Adadadadadadadadam?
:rolls:

Erm....not huge, but I will be compared to you lot. I'm about 5"11 I think.

Carito_90
02-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Yeah :hug:

Did I see you got tickets to the World Cup? If you give me them, I'll stay for a few days longer :p

:lol: I have for the first 3 Argentina matches, yes, but we're only going to one of them and selling the others. ;)

I'd do anything for you to stay longer but... unfortunately, it isn't my money. :lol:

LaTenista
02-15-2006, 02:09 PM

:sobbing: I'll miss you terribly Adam.

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 02:10 PM
:rolls:

Erm....not huge, but I will be compared to you lot. I'm about 5"11 I think.
That's a nice height (: I totally approve :p 6ft is like my favourite height for guys which i spose is a little ridiculous considering my tiny self lol.

Isa! :wavey: :hug:

Why did you cry? :awww:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Oh well, at least I haven't had to drive on the expressway with it yet and my interview today is close enough to my office I won't have to until I drive home tonight.

Only one crying breakdown last night. :o
Good luck with the interview :yeah:

And :hug:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:12 PM
:lol: I have for the first 3 Argentina matches, yes, but we're only going to one of them and selling the others. ;)

I'd do anything for you to stay longer but... unfortunately, it isn't my money. :lol:
Which match are you going to go to? Holland v Argentina? :inlove:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:13 PM
:sobbing: I'll miss you terribly Adam.
Awww I'll miss you too :hug:

LaTenista
02-15-2006, 02:14 PM

TMI :tape: No slumber parties for you sir.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:15 PM
That's a nice height (: I totally approve :p 6ft is like my favourite height for guys which i spose is a little ridiculous considering my tiny self lol.

I'm just under 6 foot, I'm the smallest man in my family :sad:

My dad is about 6"3, my oldest brother is about 6"0, and my middle brother is about 6"2. They got the height genes, but I got the hair genes :rocker2:

Action Jackson
02-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Adam, you are a such a man beast.

Isa, have you gone cross country skiing yet, best and cheapest way to tone up.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:16 PM
TMI :tape: No slumber parties for you sir.
:rolls: :angel:

Carito_90
02-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Which match are you going to go to? Holland v Argentina? :inlove:

We don't know yet... Holland v Argentina would be a hell of a match but risky, because it's the third and if we win the two first ones then it won't be as exciting. :P So we're not too sure about it yet...

But I don't want you to leaveeeeee. Boooooo. *grabs adam and ties him to a bed*

There. :D

LaTenista
02-15-2006, 02:17 PM

:eek: I'm glad she's not my roommate. :bolt:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:18 PM
:haha: Sarah that rep made me laugh :rolls: :spit:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:19 PM
:wavey: Gosh I hope people are still here now.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:20 PM
We don't know yet... Holland v Argentina would be a hell of a match but risky, because it's the third and if we win the two first ones then it won't be as exciting. :P So we're not too sure about it yet...

But I don't want you to leaveeeeee. Boooooo. *grabs adam and ties him to a bed*

There. :D
That's true, they both might have qualified by the time they meet. It would still be awesome though. Lionel Messi :inlove: :worship:

Ties me to a bed? :aplot:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:20 PM
I am :smooch:

Action Jackson
02-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Adam, it's not like Argentina is in an easy group. Then again I think Bielsa would be a great manager for England.

Gene Hackman is looking for a job after the World Cup.

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:22 PM
I am :smooch:

Good. :crying2:

MissFairy

My dad is about 6"3, my oldest brother is about 6"0, and my middle brother is about 6"2. They got the height genes, but I got the hair genes :rocker2:
You got some height and all the hair genes. I would consider you extremely lucky :yeah:

LaTenista
I can... have 2 projects on the go at the moment. Robbin Williams one night at the mueseum is the working title and Chaos Theory with ryan reynolds

:cool: I didn't realize you were in the film industry Billy.

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 02:23 PM
:haha: Sarah that rep made me laugh :rolls: :spit:
:angel:

I suggest you take the offer lol

adee-gee
Adam, it's not like Argentina is in an easy group. Then again I think Bielsa would be a great manager for England.

Gene Hackman is looking for a job after the World Cup.
No but in all honesty you'd expect them to probably beat Ivory Coast and Serbia and Montenegro. Far from definite, but you'd fancy them to win.

Sven Goran Erikkson = Montgomery Burns ;)

MissFairy
JESSSSSSSSSS! (: :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:24 PM
JESSSSSSSSSS! (: :hug:

Hi Sarah :wavey:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:25 PM
You got some height and all the hair genes. I would consider you extremely lucky :yeah:
Yeah 5"11 odd isn't bad, I can't complain. And I dread the thought of going bald :scared:

Sarararararah when do you find out when your exams are? (dates I mean)

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:27 PM
I have to go do some stuff for a bit. :wavey:

adee-gee
I have to go do some stuff for a bit. :wavey:
:awww: :sad: :wavey:

MissFairy
Hi Sarah :wavey:
Hahaha i am so dorky. I saw this picture of Novak that is like quite new and i like vrushed over to his forum but it was already there. I was like DAMNNNNNNNNNNN lol. I thought i'd share my lowlight of my day :p

Action Jackson
02-15-2006, 02:28 PM
No but in all honesty you'd expect them to probably beat Ivory Coast and Serbia and Montenegro. Far from definite, but you'd fancy them to win.

Sven Goran Erikkson = Montgomery Burns ;)

I expected them to make the 2nd round last time, but they didn't.

You mean Sven the stud? He gets the job done with the ladies.

http://www.thegoldenyears.org/gene_hackman.jpghttp://www.tinthethao.com.vn/images/9861551793559362luiz_felipe_scolari.jpg

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Hahaha i am so dorky. I saw this picture of Novak that is like quite new and i like vrushed over to his forum but it was already there. I was like DAMNNNNNNNNNNN lol. I thought i'd share my lowlight of my day :p

What picture? :lol: The one of him at the challenger, not looking like a fashion victim for once :angel:

LaTenista

Yeah, I was watching skating until I fell asleep. :angel:

I think the most I ever spent on a meal (just for myself) was my birthday last year and it was $25. At the time I was thinking that was wasteful. :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
:awww: :sad: :wavey:

Nevermind, I was able to multitask and not leave.

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah 5"11 odd isn't bad, I can't complain. And I dread the thought of going bald :scared:

Sarararararah when do you find out when your exams are? (dates I mean)
I dread the thought of you going bald too. Hair on guys is so hot :hearts: Then there's curly hair which as you know, is a whole different league of hot!

Um, i should think not for a while. Maybe just before Easter hols, so like say late march? I think i could look it up online but i can't remember my exam boards and stuff :lol:

Action Jackson
02-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah, I was watching skating until I fell asleep. :angel:

I think the most I ever spent on a meal (just for myself) was my birthday last year and it was $25. At the time I was thinking that was wasteful. :rolleyes:

But did it taste good?

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 02:31 PM
What picture? :lol: The one of him at the challenger, not looking like a fashion victim for once :angel:
It was him sitting down watching a match? Hahaha totally not a fashion victim, no. I think he looked :hearts:

LaTenista
02-15-2006, 02:31 PM

Doesn't take much when I'm 5'4". :p

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:32 PM
It was him sitting down watching a match? Hahaha totally not a fashion victim, no. I think he looked :hearts:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that was at the Belgrade challenger :) He did look :hearts: THIS TIME......but he seriously needs to examine his closet and leave the styles of the 1970s sometimes.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:33 PM
I expected them to make the 2nd round last time, but they didn't.

You mean Sven the stud? He gets the job done with the ladies.
Oh my god they do look alike there :eek:

http://www.soccernet.com/images/ah/eriksson0521_pc.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0f/Who_Shot_Mr_Burns.gif/180px-Who_Shot_Mr_Burns.gif

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Nevermind, I was able to multitask and not leave.
:D

Although I need to go to a lecture in about 20 mins :sad:

LaTenista
02-15-2006, 02:34 PM

Yesterday was very crap (especially compared to the excellent Monday I had). Julio started chatting with me so I stopped, otherwise it would have been a mammoth flood.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:35 PM
I dread the thought of you going bald too. Hair on guys is so hot :hearts: Then there's curly hair which as you know, is a whole different league of hot!

Um, i should think not for a while. Maybe just before Easter hols, so like say late march? I think i could look it up online but i can't remember my exam boards and stuff :lol:
Curly hair *spew* I'd love my hair to be straight. I'm gonna have to cut it again, it grows to quickly and just turns into a pile of fluff about 2 weeks after getting it cut :(

Oooh ok, ask them to rearrange so it doesn't interfere with our proposed gathering ;)

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:36 PM
:D

Although I need to go to a lecture in about 20 mins :sad:

:sad: And then I have to go to tennis and then when I come back you will probably be eating dinner and then I will have to leave again and when I come back you will be gone.

So I think this is the final goodbye.

Action Jackson
02-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Oh my god they do look alike there :eek:

http://www.soccernet.com/images/ah/eriksson0521_pc.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0f/Who_Shot_Mr_Burns.gif/180px-Who_Shot_Mr_Burns.gif

Wenger is Principal Skinner.

Turn up to the tutorials, lectures are overrated.

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 02:38 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure that was at the Belgrade challenger :) He did look :hearts: THIS TIME......but he seriously needs to examine his closet and leave the styles of the 1970s sometimes.
http://www.gemaxopen.com/photos/1402/Novak_Djokovic.jpg

This is the one, no? I think the scarf is a nice touch. Very cute!

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:39 PM
http://www.gemaxopen.com/photos/1402/Novak_Djokovic.jpg

This is the one, no? I think the scarf is a nice touch. Very cute!

Yes that is the one. I'm just saying that is the only time he has been able to dress himself properly...

adee-gee
Doesn't take much when I'm 5'4". :p
Sarah 5"2
Isa 5"4
Jess 5"4 (if I remember correctly)

We could have Adam and the 3 dwarfs :rolls:

MissFairy
Yesterday was very crap (especially compared to the excellent Monday I had). Julio started chatting with me so I stopped, otherwise it would have been a mammoth flood.
Aww ): Although having a fine Monday sounds good. I hate crying, i refuse to cry most of the time, so people (mainly girls) think i'm weird :lol:

:hug: Are you okay now?

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Sarah 5"2
Isa 5"4

We could have Adam and the 3 dwarves :rolls:

You remember incorrectly. But close. 5'3". Considering she'll most likely be wearing heels when you meet her, Jess will probably be more like 5'5"ish.

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Curly hair *spew* I'd love my hair to be straight. I'm gonna have to cut it again, it grows to quickly and just turns into a pile of fluff about 2 weeks after getting it cut :(

Oooh ok, ask them to rearrange so it doesn't interfere with our proposed gathering ;)
Curly hair is the best when treated right. Case in point Marat Safin. When his hair is nice, he looks :inlove: Other times not so, but still lol. Fluff is cute when not atop your head though. But okay, point made.

Hahaha if i could rearrange them, i'd just cancel them :p

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:41 PM
:sad: And then I have to go to tennis and then when I come back you will probably be eating dinner and then I will have to leave again and when I come back you will be gone.

So I think this is the final goodbye.
Other than watching the football later, I have no plans so I should be around a fair bit :)

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Sarah 5"2
Isa 5"4

We could have Adam and the 3 dwarfs :rolls:
I'm going to wear heels, i live in them because i NEED to be at least ankle height to normal people d:

adee-gee
Sarah :fiery: good job messing up the size of this page :ras:

MissFairy
Yes that is the one. I'm just saying that is the only time he has been able to dress himself properly...
Ahhhh i see. He needs you. It's quite simple really. Now, if i could just write to him and tell him lol

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Other than watching the football later, I have no plans so I should be around a fair bit :)

Well I will only be home from about 2 to 4 my time. :shrug: :sad: And then I won't be home til 10 or 11.

MissFairy
EEP. But Djoko is worth it :ras:

adee-gee
You remember incorrectly. But close. 5'3". Considering she'll most likely be wearing heels when you meet her, Jess will probably be more like 5'5"ish.
I might wear heels as well then :p

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:44 PM

Novak is worth it. The end.

Action Jackson
02-15-2006, 02:45 PM
Novak rules. He can get away with whatever clothing style he wants.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Well I will only be home from about 2 to 4 my time. :shrug: :sad: And then I won't be home til 10 or 11.
Come on at 2, I'll be here :kiss:

savesthedizzle
Novak rules. He can get away with whatever clothing style he wants.

No one can get away with this post 1978. I think he stole my dad's shirt from highschool. :tape:

Carito_90
That's true, they both might have qualified by the time they meet. It would still be awesome though. Lionel Messi :inlove: :worship:

Ties me to a bed? :aplot:

It would be, I know. Just being at a World Cup match is awesome so... :p

Yes, to a bed, and leaves you alone... hmm... maybe I should ask someone to take care of you...

Any volunteers out there? ;)

I'm gonna go now and leave you peeps to decide... :kiss:

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:48 PM
EEP. But Djoko is worth it :ras:
Does no-one else see the similarity between Djoko and Henman yet :shrug:

LaTenista

My mum is just barely shorter than me. But my brother is 5'11'' and my dad 6'1''. Then again my grandmother is just 5 foot. :shrug:

savesthedizzle

Yes, to a bed, and leaves you alone... hmm... maybe I should ask someone to take care of you...

:lol: He has too many women... you are creating World War 3...

Action Jackson
No one can get away with this post 1978. I think he stole my dad's shirt from highschool. :tape:

He is über cool and that works in Belgrade.

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:49 PM
:lol: he looks the part :yeah:

Action Jackson

Djoko has charisma and Henman doesn't.

Apart from that. they both can play very good tennis.

savesthedizzle

Not NOW. When Novak was younger I think we all saw it :p But Novak has far nicer eyes and teeth.

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Come on at 2, I'll be here :kiss:

I'll try...:sad: Maybe I'll skip tennis today and try to get a makeup class on Friday...

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:50 PM

If Scotland ever qualify for another World Cup in my lifetime I'll give anything to get tickets. Sadly, it's not looking likely :sad:

Everyone would want to take care of me. You should put it on Ebay, a night taking care of Adam while he's tied to a bed. You'd get a fortune :)

MissFairy
02-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Hahaha that is cute. Cute in an oblivious to fashion kinda way.

Adaddadadadadaddam, there is no Timmay/Djoko thing. No way.

LaTenista
Isa, have you gone cross country skiing yet, best and cheapest way to tone up.

No snow. :( It's well above freezing here currently. Even when it did snow last weekend, less than half an inch was on the ground.

adee-gee
My mum is just barely shorter than me. But my brother is 5'11'' and my dad 6'1''. Then again my grandmother is just 5 foot. :shrug:
Yeah all the women in my family are tiny as well actually. My mum and my sister are both just over 5 foot.

Carito_90
02-15-2006, 02:52 PM
:lol: He has too many women... you are creating World War 3...

I think we all know who the winner will be though... ;)

(yes, I am back. People have the worst timing when it comes to cleaning rooms up.

savesthedizzle
Not NOW. When Novak was younger I think we all saw it :p But Novak has far nicer eyes and teeth.

For example when he was 15, I think we can see the resemblence....

adee-gee
Djoko has charisma and Henman doesn't.

Apart from that. they both can play very good tennis.
Noooo in terms of looks!

adee-gee
02-15-2006, 02:53 PM
I'll try...:sad: Maybe I'll skip tennis today and try to get a makeup class on Friday...
Nooo don't do that. If I don't speak to you I'll send you a PM :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-15-2006, 02:54 PM
I think we all know who the winner will be though... ;)

(yes, I am back. People have the worst timing when it comes to cleaning rooms up.

Do we? I don't. :lol: :shrug: You would win.... probably being sneaky and not telling the rest of us where the bed was. :p