Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Action Jackson
02-13-2006, 12:36 PM
I am not :ras:

Erm....don't think so, hang on *runs to check*

A wading pool has more depth than you.

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Mr Adam. Here is a bit of info about the private one and I will only be saying this once.

What happened is that I did Year 9 or the equivalent in Australia, the circumstances I am not going into as to why this happened. Basically it was the first time I had to call teachers Mr and Miss/Mrs and had to wear a stupid school uniform, though afer a week I managed to find a way around it.

Learnt absolutely nothing except the rules to all these sports they play in Aus and England.
:lol:

The Aussies are so competitive when it comes to sport, I've always had the opinion that they drill it into school children's minds that they have to be the best at every sport.

Rugby League is bigger than Union over there isn't it? Union is far bigger here, I have no idea why though :shrug:

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 12:41 PM
A wading pool has more depth than you.
:haha:

Eva has a great sense of humour :p

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm off to a lecture, I'll be back later :wavey:

Action Jackson
02-13-2006, 12:44 PM
:lol:

The Aussies are so competitive when it comes to sport, I've always had the opinion that they drill it into school children's minds that they have to be the best at every sport.

Rugby League is bigger than Union over there isn't it? Union is far bigger here, I have no idea why though :shrug:

I hated school wherever it was. It was boring, most irrelevant and just another piece of meat in the sausage factory.

Australia doesn't have the class system to the level of England. League is bigger in people that play it, but Union obviously has the greater international appeal.

One is for working class people who want to be snobs and rugby is for the ones that are or went to a Toff school.

Noelle
02-13-2006, 01:50 PM
I'm so glad you all got a laugh at the expense of the old geezer :lol: :haha:

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm off to a lecture, I'll be back later :wavey:

:confused:

(but is not going to complain about it)

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Well if we want to compare MySpace messages... I got this one today:

wassup dear
how u doin
i really wanna be friends wit u pls
u look cute and cool to me
mayb we can get to kno ourselves from here
so whats good
thx and have a good day

I need to write somewhere on my profile that I have issues with people who abbreviate every word. Tell me, what is the point of mayb instead of maybe. You just look stupid. Or wit instead of with. ONE LETTER. Kno instead of know. This boy hits all my pet peeves in one short message. And then what kills me: "Maybe we can get to know ourselves from here." :rolls: I already know myself, thanks.

Noelle
02-13-2006, 02:07 PM
I need to write somewhere on my profile that I have issues with people who abbreviate every word. Tell me, what is the point of mayb instead of maybe. You just look stupid. Or wit instead of with. ONE LETTER. Kno instead of know. This boy hits all my pet peeves in one short message. And then what kills me: "Maybe we can get to know ourselves from here." :rolls: I already know myself, thanks.
DEAD! :haha: :rolls: That message is teh WiNNaH!!!!!!1!!!t3h pWnz!!!!!

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 02:10 PM
DEAD! :haha: :rolls: That message is teh WiNNaH!!!!!!1!!!t3h pWnz!!!!!

:lol: Haha, MySpace is entertaining at least ;) I can't believe my roommate is dating someone she met on there, but I don't think she has as high of a standard of intelligence as I do.

Bcuz if some1 talk 2 me like dis online I would hav 2 smack em and wuld never meet wit dem.

I can't even do it... I suck at not speaking proper English. :crying2: I just want to be COOL. :haha:

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 02:23 PM
:wavey: I'll be back in a little bit :)

fangirl
02-13-2006, 02:24 PM

You have a fine understanding of the Australian mentality.

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 03:51 PM
OMG. I am SO EXCITED. akfjlksdjfskdfjsd

MissFairy
02-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Huh? Huh? How comes?

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 03:57 PM
Huh? Huh? How comes?

Okay... RENT is my favorite musical ever... I :worship: Rent. Rent is incredible... I've seen it about a billion times on Broadway and I saw the movie on opening day... if there is one thing I can get a little teenybopperish over besides tennis and Jake Gyllenhaal... it is Rent.

Anyway, Anthony Rapp, the guy who originated the role of Mark Cohen in the Original Broadway Cast and played Mark Cohen in the movie is SPEAKING AT SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY TONIGHT.

I have no clue how I was the last person on earth to hear about this, but holy shit, I am going and he is talking about his memoirs and stuff and having a book signing afterward so I am going to that too.... SQUEE.

:yippee: :dance: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :dance: :yippee:

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:16 PM
:confused:

(but is not going to complain about it)
What are you confused about dear? :kiss:

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:18 PM
You have a fine understanding of the Australian mentality.
Splendid :D

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 04:23 PM
:wavey: Adam....I thought you'd be AWOL by now.

:bigwave: all!

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:24 PM
:wavey: Adam....I thought you'd be AWOL by now.

:bigwave: all!
I will be soon ;)

:wavey: How are Marlene and mini Marlene doing?

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 04:25 PM
What are you confused about dear? :kiss:

Someone wasn't supposed to post anymore starting today. :shrug:

But I'm glad you are? So I'm not going to banish you from MTF :p

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 04:25 PM
I will be soon ;)

:wavey: How are Marlene and mini Marlene doing?

Oh, boo :sad: :p

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Someone wasn't supposed to post anymore starting today. :shrug:

But I'm glad you are? So I'm not going to banish you from MTF :p
Ooh right, I haven't set a day yet. Maybe today will be the last day. I dunno :scratch:

Hello by the way :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 04:28 PM
Ooh right, I haven't set a day yet. Maybe today will be the last day. I dunno :scratch:

Hello by the way :kiss:

Hi! :kiss: :smooch:

I AM IN A FABULOUS MOOD TODAY! :yippee:

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi! :kiss: :smooch:

I AM IN A FABULOUS MOOD TODAY! :yippee:
I didn't realise I bring such joy to you :p

No seriously, because of that guy with the really Jewish name going to Syracuse?

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 04:35 PM
I didn't realise I bring such joy to you :p

No seriously, because of that guy with the really Jewish name going to Syracuse?

55% you, 45% him :p

YES. The only thing that could top this is Jake Gyllenhaal in my bedroom.

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 04:38 PM
:wavey: How are Marlene and mini Marlene doing?M and mini-M are doing OK today. We have a no-puke day count of 8. :woohoo:

I AM IN A FABULOUS MOOD TODAY! :yippee:Wow!!! I love to hear when someone's happy!

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:39 PM
55% you, 45% him :p

YES. The only thing that could top this is Jake Gyllenhaal in my bedroom.
:rolls:

What about Nole winning the US Open?

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:40 PM
M and mini-M are doing OK today. We have a no-puke day count of 8. :woohoo:

How far along are you now? When are you going to stop working?

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 04:41 PM

What about Nole winning the US Open?

Well Anthony Rapp is a one day event :p On the day Nole wins the USO it would have to be:

55% Nole, 45% you. You would naturally have to take the back seat in this circumstance.

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 04:41 PM
M and mini-M are doing OK today. We have a no-puke day count of 8. :woohoo:

Wow!!! I love to hear when someone's happy!

one streak ends and another is beginning... Cordy puked in my car on the way to daycare today.

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 04:43 PM
:wavey: thread

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 04:44 PM
I have to go take a shower, I'll be back in 20 min :wavey:

Lee
02-13-2006, 04:45 PM
:wavey: AQ, thanks for the response. Will you continue working after mini_M?

Lee
02-13-2006, 04:45 PM
And :wavey: everyone!

cobalt60
02-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Bonjour ya all :wavey:

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Well Anthony Rapp is a one day event :p On the day Nole wins the USO it would have to be:

55% Nole, 45% you. You would naturally have to take the back seat in this circumstance.
I can handle that. After all, he'll be my drinking partner soon, we're going on the piss in Glasgow :)

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:49 PM
:wavey: Billy, Lee and Sue. You all came on at like exactly the same time. How spooky :scared:

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 04:50 PM
:wavey: Billy, Lee and Sue. You all came on at like exactly the same time. How spooky :scared:

the chicks are always a second behind me :p

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey Lee, hey Sue :wavey:

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:52 PM
the chicks are always a second behind me :p
:haha: such a me line.

How you doing son?

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 04:53 PM
How far along are you now? When are you going to stop working?~17 weeks. I'll keep working until I go in for an appointment and the doc says let's take a little wheelchair ride over to the hospital (across the parking lot from his office). :lol: That...or my water breaks. :rolleyes:

Seriously, maternity/paternity 'benefits' aren't all that great here in the US. Most of us have to rely on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) which basically says our employers have to give us 12-weeks of unpaid leave and hold a like/similar job open for us upon return.

It's the return part we're not to sure about. Personally, I'd like to be a stay-at-home Mom but the hubs would like the income...to keep coming in. And frankly, it's been a source of some real and very emotional arguments in our household. Those talks have been so contentious that I'm not even sure where we stand in them. All I know is that I'm leaving my options open here at work.

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 04:55 PM
one streak ends and another is beginning... Cordy puked in my car on the way to daycare today.Ewwww...at least I could hit the toilet. My only regret was that if I had to upchuck...I at least wanted the buzz the night before (only I'm glad I didn't also have a hangover at the same time...that would have been miserable).

:wavey: Billy...long time, no chat.

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 04:58 PM
~17 weeks. I'll keep working until I go in for an appointment and the doc says let's take a little wheelchair ride over to the hospital (across the parking lot from his office). :lol: That...or my water breaks. :rolleyes:

Seriously, maternity/paternity 'benefits' aren't all that great here in the US. Most of us have to rely on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) which basically says our employers have to give us 12-weeks of unpaid leave and hold a like/similar job open for us upon return.

It's the return part we're not to sure about. Personally, I'd like to be a stay-at-home Mom but the hubs would like the income...to keep coming in. And frankly, it's been a source of some real and very emotional arguments in our household. Those talks have been so contentious that I'm not even sure where we stand in them. All I know is that I'm leaving my options open here at work.
Only 12 weeks? That's pretty harsh *he says kind of thinking that the UK is better for pregnant mums but isn't really sure* :p

I'd like to be a stay-at-home dad when my first child is born ;)

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 04:58 PM
I can handle that. After all, he'll be my drinking partner soon, we're going on the piss in Glasgow :)

How nice of him to buy you drinks to drown your sorrow in as he celebrates!

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Ewwww...at least I could hit the toilet. My only regret was that if I had to upchuck...I at least wanted the buzz the night before (only I'm glad I didn't also have a hangover at the same time...that would have been miserable).

:wavey: Billy...long time, no chat.

:wavey: M

at leas you had a reason to be pukey Cordy's still got the puppy tummy. Anytime she gets a little too excited she hurls. Today it was jumping up and down at the site of other dogs being walked out of the daycare and she let it rip. Had the car detailed last week to remove some of the dog smell too lol, guess that wont last

acoffeygirl
02-13-2006, 04:59 PM
:wavey: Hola everyone!! Hope you are all doing well and had a lovely weekend.

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 05:02 PM
How nice of him to buy you drinks to drown your sorrow in as he celebrates!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4708410.stm

Great Britain will have to beat Serbia & Montenegro to reclaim a place in the elite World Group of the Davis Cup.
The tie was confirmed when Serbia & Montenegro saw off Israel 4-1 in the Group One qualifier at the weekend.

Glasgow's Braehead Arena will host the tie in April, with Andy Murray and Greg Rusedski expected to lead the British challenge.

Novak Djokovic should star for the visitors against long-time friend and fellow 18-year-old Murray.

:secret: I'm a bit concerned the Scottish crow will be out of order to Nole :(

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:02 PM
at leas you had a reason to be pukey Cordy's still got the puppy tummy. Anytime she gets a little too excited she hurls. Today it was jumping up and down at the site of other dogs being walked out of the daycare and she let it rip. Had the car detailed last week to remove some of the dog smell too lol, guess that wont lastHave you thought about changing her diet? I didn't think pups would puke just by getting excited. I thought that constituted their entire day. :lol:

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:03 PM
~17 weeks. I'll keep working until I go in for an appointment and the doc says let's take a little wheelchair ride over to the hospital (across the parking lot from his office). :lol: That...or my water breaks. :rolleyes:

:eek: im surprised. While the idea of extra income is always appealing the idea of my future wife being at home with my kids would be a comforting thought to me. I would've thought that most men who want kids would feel similarly.

Angle Queen
:wavey: Hola everyone!! Hope you are all doing well and had a lovely weekend.Hola, Ms Amber. Doing well...lovely weekend here in Central Virginia. We got a beautiful ~4inches of snow that stuck to the trees and grasss...but not the roads. A sight to see...but didn't cause any havoc.

adee-gee
:wavey: Hola everyone!! Hope you are all doing well and had a lovely weekend.
Amber :hug: :hug: :hug:

How was the Davis Cup? Did you have fun?

By the way, the first 2 episodes of 24 - :inlove: oh my god they were awesome. So awesome in fact that I'm about to watch them again with my housemate that hasn't seen them yet :)

Lee
02-13-2006, 05:04 PM

IMO, that's the best. You'll hate sitting at home with nothing in your mind but 'Will my baby be OK?", "isn't it time yet?", etc Actually I kept myself extremely busy the last week :lol:

That's why I LOVE Canada. One year off (at my time was only 6 months) with unemployment benefit even it's not as much as I used to make.

Other than financial side, have you looked for reliable child-care if you returns to work?

acoffeygirl
02-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Hola, Ms Amber. Doing well...lovely weekend here in Central Virginia. We got a beautiful ~4inches of snow that stuck to the trees and grasss...but not the roads. A sight to see...but didn't cause any havoc.
Sounds beautiful and glad to hear no havoc caused!! It is supposed to be 90 degrees here today!! :eek:

acoffeygirl
02-13-2006, 05:06 PM
Amber :hug: :hug: :hug:

How was the Davis Cup? Did you have fun?

By the way, the first 2 episodes of 24 - :inlove: oh my god they were awesome. So awesome in fact that I'm about to watch them again with my housemate that hasn't seen them yet :)
Hi Adam! :hug:

Davis Cup was great!! We had a wonderful time, but I'm sooooo tired today at work! :(

Glad you are liking them!!! I think this season will be good!! I get a new episode tonight! :)

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:06 PM
:eek: im surprised. While the idea of extra income is always appealing the idea of my future wife being at home with my kids would be a comforting thought to me. I would've thought that most men who want kids would feel similarly.Eh...I think he sees the light at the end of the Retirement Tunnel a bit too clearly now. Had we been in our 20s...I don't think he'd have thought twice about me staying home. He also thinks I'll be making a major career faux pas...but come on, I work for government (and don't/didn't really see myself going anywhere else) and advancement opportunities only come at someone else's retirement. There'll still be something here in 5 years when I'd like to return part-time.

I will say it's nice to hear young men who think the way you and Adam do...either that it's :yeah: for the wife to stay home...or even to volunteer to do it yourselves. Maybe there's hope after all.

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 05:07 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4708410.stm

Great Britain will have to beat Serbia & Montenegro to reclaim a place in the elite World Group of the Davis Cup.
The tie was confirmed when Serbia & Montenegro saw off Israel 4-1 in the Group One qualifier at the weekend.

Glasgow's Braehead Arena will host the tie in April, with Andy Murray and Greg Rusedski expected to lead the British challenge.

Novak Djokovic should star for the visitors against long-time friend and fellow 18-year-old Murray.

:secret: I'm a bit concerned the Scottish crow will be out of order to Nole :(

Novak can handle it :p

Here are the facts... Janko is undefeated in singles Davis Cup matches. Novak has an awful record but Novak > Rusedski. Therefore, Janko wins both his matches (haha) and Novak wins 1... WE WIN! :p Then of course there's the doubles which I will give to us if Nenad plays... we win!

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Ok I'm going to watch 24 again :lol:

Talk to y'all later :wavey: :kiss:

Angle Queen
Other than financial side, have you looked for reliable child-care if you returns to work?Not really...I'm still holding out for the stay-at-home option. If I lose that battle...I've half a mind to make HIM figure where to drop AP off every morning....make HIM to do all the research.

flmmkrz
Have you thought about changing her diet? I didn't think pups would puke just by getting excited. I thought that constituted their entire day. :lol:

:haha: Yeah I got the oddest rotti on the planet im fairly sure of it. My old rotti could eat acid and be fine this one tho give her a processed treat and shes puking, if she drinks water a little too quickly shes puking look at her sideways and .... I cant change her diet we've weeded out all the other foods to find one that she can handle. A special organic natural blend of whatever it they eat. All I know is when I see someone walk outta the dog store with a 50kg bag for 20 bucks and I walk out with a 5kg bag for 85 I die a little inside :p

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:09 PM

Talk to y'all later :wavey: :kiss::hatoff: Cheers then (btw...which season are you on? Aren't you one behind us? I think we're on the Fourth Season now. :hearts: is a big 24 fan. I've never seen the first one.)

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 05:10 PM

Talk to y'all later :wavey: :kiss:

:wavey: Bye!

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:11 PM
:haha: Yeah I got the oddest rotti on the planet im fairly sure of it. My old rotti could eat acid and be fine this one tho give her a processed treat and shes puking, if she drinks water a little too quickly shes puking look at her sideways and .... I cant change her diet we've weeded out all the other foods to find one that she can handle. A special organic natural blend of whatever it they eat. All I know is when I see someone walk outta the dog store with a 50kg bag for 20 bucks and I walk out with a 5kg bag for 85 I die a little inside :pahhh...sorry, mate. Pets can be an expensive venture...but ya gotta luv 'em. Hope things calm down in her tummy. She's too young to be pregnant, isn't she? :p

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 05:12 PM
Novak can handle it :p

Here are the facts... Janko is undefeated in singles Davis Cup matches. Novak has an awful record but Novak > Rusedski. Therefore, Janko wins both his matches (haha) and Novak wins 1... WE WIN! :p Then of course there's the doubles which I will give to us if Nenad plays... we win!
Janko hasn't played anyone as wonderful as Andy yet.

By the way, I have no idea if this is possible but I thought I'd give you some time to ask around, maybe someone knows how you can do it *looks at M as she's the computer expert*

The GB vs Serbia match will be on BBC. Whenever the BBC has sport on live, you can watch it on their internet site www.bbc.co.uk/sport. Problem is, they usually say you can only watch it if you're in the UK, which I think it determines from your browser. So if you can fool them into thinking you're from the UK, you could watch it :shrug:

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:13 PM
ahhh...sorry, mate. Pets can be an expensive venture...but ya gotta luv 'em. Hope things calm down in her tummy. She's too young to be pregnant, isn't she? :p

yup once ya buy em ya gotta love em :p

And I dont know if shes too young to be pregnant but shes certainly too fixed to be

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 05:13 PM
:hatoff: Cheers then (btw...which season are you on? Aren't you one behind us? I think we're on the Fourth Season now. :hearts: is a big 24 fan. I've never seen the first one.)
We're on season 5, same one as you but we're about 5 or 6 episodes behind. Season 1 was awesome, but if you've seen seasons 2 and 3, then it gives a lot of the twists in season 1 away.

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Janko hasn't played anyone as wonderful as Andy yet.

By the way, I have no idea if this is possible but I thought I'd give you some time to ask around, maybe someone knows how you can do it *looks at M as she's the computer expert*

The GB vs Serbia match will be on BBC. Whenever the BBC has sport on live, you can watch it on their internet site www.bbc.co.uk/sport. Problem is, they usually say you can only watch it if you're in the UK, which I think it determines from your browser. So if you can fool them into thinking you're from the UK, you could watch it :shrug:

OMG. If such a thing is possible... :inlove: :worship: :inlove:

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:15 PM
We're on season 5, same one as you but we're about 5 or 6 episodes behind. Season 1 was awesome, but if you've seen seasons 2 and 3, then it gives a lot of the twists in season 1 away.

So I take it that im the only one around that hasnt been able to get into the show?

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:15 PM

The GB vs Serbia match will be on BBC. Whenever the BBC has sport on live, you can watch it on their internet site www.bbc.co.uk/sport. Problem is, they usually say you can only watch it if you're in the UK, which I think it determines from your browser. So if you can fool them into thinking you're from the UK, you could watch it :shrug:Sorry kids...I haven't found a way around it yet. Best I can figure is that you'd have to use some sort of system to make it look like your ISP IP address was a UK registered one. Way too complicated for me to figure (or try to pursue on my government-issued laptop :eek: ).

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 05:16 PM
So I take it that im the only one around that hasnt been able to get into the show?

I've never watched a single episode. :shrug:

Lee
02-13-2006, 05:16 PM
Not really...I'm still holding out for the stay-at-home option. If I lose that battle...I've half a mind to make HIM figure where to drop AP off every morning....make HIM to do all the research.

But if you can't find reliable childcare, it will strengthen your resolve as stay-at-home mom. And honestly, I am really scare with all those pediophiles working in daycares. Here, almost every month, police arrested some pediophiles working with children :scared:

And I have to warn you, it's not easy to go from "double income no kids" to "single income with kids". It needs some financial planning. And very discipline in spending.

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Sorry kids...I haven't found a way around it yet. Best I can figure is that you'd have to use some sort of system to make it look like your ISP IP address was a UK registered one. Way too complicated for me to figure (or try to pursue on my government-issued laptop :eek: ).

Oh.. eek.

Well I'll still look into Belco getting me a Serbian feed instead.

Thanks though for the info :)

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:17 PM
And I dont know if shes too young to be pregnant but shes certainly too fixed to beHmmm...getting fixed. Coupla weeks ago, as I stared at my green self in the mirror every frickin' day...I thought about makin' someone I know get fixed...real quick. ;)

But that too has passed. Still a long way to go but for now I'll leave open the options for a #2. At least it'd be easier to justify me staying home. :rolleyes:

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Bro, I demand that you go out and buy series 1 on DVD. Watch it all the way through, and if you still don't like it then I'll lay off. I'll be amazed if you don't like it though.

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Sorry kids...I haven't found a way around it yet. Best I can figure is that you'd have to use some sort of system to make it look like your ISP IP address was a UK registered one. Way too complicated for me to figure (or try to pursue on my government-issued laptop :eek: ).

Sorry I found it humourous that me and Jess were being called kids. I feel so young :D

Lee
02-13-2006, 05:21 PM
:haha: Yeah I got the oddest rotti on the planet im fairly sure of it. My old rotti could eat acid and be fine this one tho give her a processed treat and shes puking, if she drinks water a little too quickly shes puking look at her sideways and .... I cant change her diet we've weeded out all the other foods to find one that she can handle. A special organic natural blend of whatever it they eat. All I know is when I see someone walk outta the dog store with a 50kg bag for 20 bucks and I walk out with a 5kg bag for 85 I die a little inside :p

:hug: For the 7 months we owned our big OAF, my vet bill is over USD1,000. :p

And I haven't watched 24 either.

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 05:22 PM
OMG this place must have like, the slowest internet ever. But at least it has internet haha. I could stay away from you guys for too long. :hug:

The place is pretty damn awesome, I already tried the pool and jacuzzi and it's like, I'm in heaven haha. I'm finally able to properly rest.

I might be getting some of the massages and that stuff they offer later. :p That's gonna be sweet. That is, whenever this goddamn sunburn goes down. My shoulders are killing me and if anyone touches it I might start swearing in 542353 different languages. So yeah. :lol:

How's everyone doing!

adee-gee
I've never watched a single episode. :shrug:
That will all change soon though :kiss:

flmmkrz
Hmmm...getting fixed. Coupla weeks ago, as I stared at my green self in the mirror every frickin' day...I thought about makin' someone I know get fixed...real quick. ;)

But that too has passed. Still a long way to go but for now I'll leave open the options for a #2. At least it'd be easier to justify me staying home. :rolleyes:

:eek: if you were talking about your hubby and I think you were you might have had a whole new argument on your hands if you asked :p

Angle Queen
But if you can't find reliable childcare, it will strengthen your resolve as stay-at-home mom. And honestly, I am really scare with all those pediophiles working in daycares. Here, almost every month, police arrested some pediophiles working with children :scared:Yep, that's only some of what scares me. The other part is...I just need a break. I've worked for 20 years and the longest consecutive time off I've ever had was 10 days (for our honeymoon). Time for a sabbatical...

And I have to warn you, it's not easy to go from "double income no kids" to "single income with kids". It needs some financial planning. And very discipline in spending.Taken under advisement...but I'll admit, we're kind of doing that now. We've been living off his paycheck...and mine is the play-check (travel, entertainment and some very aggressive retirement investing). Since he's a CPA and both of us are so tight (with $) we squeak when we walk...I think we'll be able to handle it. With a nice fat savings account and no real debts to speak of (only a pitance of a mortgage...I bought before the housing boom and had 50%+ equity even then)...I'm sure we'll be OK. It's truly a nice position to be in.

adee-gee
Ok I'm actually going now :wavey:

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:23 PM
:eek: if you were talking about your hubby and I think you were you might have had a whole new argument on your hands if you asked :pEh...it's just a little snip, snip...for you guys...done under a local. What's the big deal? :p

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 05:24 PM
That will all change soon though :kiss:

:kiss: True. I hope I like it... lol.

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:25 PM
OMG this place must have like, the slowest internet ever. But at least it has internet haha. I could stay away from you guys for too long. :hug:

The place is pretty damn awesome, I already tried the pool and jacuzzi and it's like, I'm in heaven haha. I'm finally able to properly rest. Where are ya, Caro? Sounds lovely (internet speed aside).

Lee
:hug: Carito

keeping my arms from her shoulders.

Carito_90
Awww I come and Adam leaves. Boo. :sad:

savesthedizzle

The place is pretty damn awesome, I already tried the pool and jacuzzi and it's like, I'm in heaven haha. I'm finally able to properly rest.

I might be getting some of the massages and that stuff they offer later. :p That's gonna be sweet. That is, whenever this goddamn sunburn goes down. My shoulders are killing me and if anyone touches it I might start swearing in 542353 different languages. So yeah. :lol:

How's everyone doing!

I'm good :p But I wish I was where you were, that sounds so nice :)

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:26 PM
:hug: For the 7 months we owned our big OAF, my vet bill is over USD1,000. :p

And I haven't watched 24 either.

what kinda dog is he?

And yes I feel your pain I try not to think about her vet bills lol

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Where are ya, Caro? Sounds lovely (internet speed aside).

I'm at this place that's close to Buenos Aires but is very quiet and like they have a really cool hotel in the middle of nowhere. :lol: So it's peaceful and quiet. It's good for a change. :)

:hug: :hug: Lee. Thanks for keeping your arms off my shoulders. :lol:

Lee
02-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Yep, that's only some of what scares me. The other part is...I just need a break. I've worked for 20 years and the longest consecutive time off I've ever had was 10 days (for our honeymoon). Time for a sabbatical...

:lol: raising a baby not exactly a sabbatical...... ;)

Taken under advisement...but I'll admit, we're kind of doing that now. We've been living off his paycheck...and mine is the play-check (travel, entertainment and some very aggressive retirement investing). Since he's a CPA and both of us are so tight (with $) we squeak when we walk...I think we'll be able to handle it. With a nice fat savings account and no real debts to speak of (only a pitance of a mortgage...I bought before the housing boom and had 50%+ equity even then)...I'm sure we'll be OK. It's truly a nice position to be in.

Good for you. Nice to have a CPA hubby. My hubby never care about the financial side of thing *sigh* But you have to be aware that your entertainment and travel money will go to diapers, baby clothes, blah blah and blah. Anyway, not much time for entertainment or travel once you have a baby ;)

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Eh...it's just a little snip, snip...for you guys...done under a local. What's the big deal? :p

the snip snip and the part its done to

I know its a surgery for a woman so it far more intense but I would be okay with that :p

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm good :p But I wish I was where you were, that sounds so nice :)

Haha I wish y'all were here too! It'd be so much fun. (:

I promise to take some pictures and post them when I'm back home :hug:

Lee
02-13-2006, 05:33 PM
what kinda dog is he?

suppose to be a gold retriever/chow mix but this big OAF is over 90lbs so I'm not sure whether there's some other BIG DOG gene in him. On the plus side, when we take him to the doggie park, other dogs like pitbulls, german shepherds, etc dare not bug him.

Lee
02-13-2006, 05:34 PM
the snip snip and the part its done to

I know its a surgery for a woman so it far more intense but I would be okay with that :p

Typical guy mentality :p

Just remember it costs a lot more for surgery than the snip snip. therefore ---> healthcare cost ---> tax

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Since he's a CPA and both of us are so tight (with $) we squeak when we walk...I think we'll be able to handle it. With a nice fat savings account and no real debts to speak of (only a pitance of a mortgage...I bought before the housing boom and had 50%+ equity even then)...I'm sure we'll be OK. It's truly a nice position to be in.

Sounds nice...

I'm just brutal with money. My parents finally stepped in last year after a few years of watching me throw away money and said its time for me to stop renting and buy a house. That way I had something to show for working. House ownership sucks ass. Its cool that I got a house but im stuck in it all my spare time now lol

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:39 PM
:lol: raising a baby not exactly a sabbatical...... ;) :haha: True, true...but I'll take a whiny baby over a whiny 'user' any day. Office politics suck. Babies need the basics...food, clean clothes, love and attention (even if it is 24-7). Seriously, I know it's work...just a different kind with a vastly different reward system. :)

Good for you. Nice to have a CPA hubby. My hubby never care about the financial side of thing *sigh* But you have to be aware that your entertainment and travel money will go to diapers, baby clothes, blah blah and blah. Anyway, not much time for entertainment or travel once you have a baby ;)Speaking of travel...we actually had money budgeted for this year...pre-baby...but can't decide where to go...and will probably just stay home. :o Oddly enough, we both seem content with that idea.

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:40 PM
suppose to be a gold retriever/chow mix but this big OAF is over 90lbs so I'm not sure whether there's some other BIG DOG gene in him. On the plus side, when we take him to the doggie park, other dogs like pitbulls, german shepherds, etc dare not bug him.

lol. I got the opposite problem. Cords supposed to be far heavier than she is but shes a runt. Every dog at the dog park thinks they can take her on. Shes a tough lil girl tho.

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:41 PM
the snip snip and the part its done toEh...considering all the other punishment ya'll willingly put that thang through....geez....

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Typical guy mentality :p

Just remember it costs a lot more for surgery than the snip snip. therefore ---> healthcare cost ---> tax

a price I will gladly pay to avoid the snip.

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Eh...considering all the other punishment ya'll willingly put that thang through....geez....

aight I dont know what you and your hubby are into but junior enjoys his extracuriculars and its usually pretty pain free

cobalt60
02-13-2006, 05:44 PM
:eek: im surprised. While the idea of extra income is always appealing the idea of my future wife being at home with my kids would be a comforting thought to me. I would've thought that most men who want kids would feel similarly.
Well lucky for me then that hubs stayed home. He did a great job!

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:44 PM
I'm just brutal with money. My parents finally stepped in last year after a few years of watching me throw away money and said its time for me to stop renting and buy a house. That way I had something to show for working. House ownership sucks ass. Its cool that I got a house but im stuck in it all my spare time now lol:haha:

Yeah, homeownership ain't all it's cracked up to be either. It's like a child (or pet) almost...needs money, time and attention. There's ALWAYS something to be done. And for a young person, with a dynamic life and lifestyle, I wouldn't necessarily recommend it (nor would a whole host of current financial planners). It definitely ties you down...nothing you can't get out of, mind you...but just another layer to complicate 'moving on.'

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:47 PM
aight I dont know what you and your hubby are into but junior enjoys his extracuriculars and its usually pretty pain freeWe're into nothing weird, I assure you. I just have two too many brothers...and male friends in college to know some of stuff they 'play' around with. :lol:

I think for guys like you...it's not the pain...it's the principle. ;)

Angle Queen
02-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok...on that notes, it's time for me to check out...I've really overdone my lunch hour :eek:

Hope everyone has a great evening :hatoff:

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:51 PM

Yeah, homeownership ain't all it's cracked up to be either. It's like a child (or pet) almost...needs money, time and attention. There's ALWAYS something to be done. And for a young person, with a dynamic life and lifestyle, I wouldn't necessarily recommend it (nor would a whole host of current financial planners). It definitely ties you down...nothing you can't get out of, mind you...but just another layer to complicate 'moving on.'

I think my parents goal was for me to hurry up and get married I guess they figured if I had a house I would soon realise that to have a life outside it I was going to need another income to help me lol. Im just kidding Im making it sound like I never get out I just socialize everyday for work so I enjoy lounging in my downtime. I actually am saving to get into more property. I hope to start an empire :p

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Ok Im gonna go now too! Ttyl! :kiss: :kiss: :wavey:

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Ok...on that notes, it's time for me to check out...I've really overdone my lunch hour :eek:

Hope everyone has a great evening :hatoff:

Cya M

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 05:52 PM
And rather than be here on my own I guess I shall go too lol

Gotta meeting in a couple hours anyway guess I should go prep

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Well I was just about to say that I had to go get ready and stuff... but everyone left before me :wavey:

Lee
02-13-2006, 06:00 PM
:lol: No, I am the one that's left behind but I should be gone about 2 hours ago.

:wavey:

musefanatic
02-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Has everyone gone then? Will i have to be content with talking to myself, although i do that a lot anyway!! :)

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Where the bloody hell did everyone go, no posts for hours. Unacceptable :(

acoffeygirl
02-13-2006, 11:38 PM
:lol: Working! :)

NicoFan
02-13-2006, 11:48 PM

:p

Noelle
02-14-2006, 12:42 AM
So Adam... if you're really leaving for a month or two, are you going to change the thread title? :)

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 12:50 AM
:lol: Working! :)
Believe it or not, so was I! But it's almost 2am now so I've stopped and will be going to bed in a minute :wavey: :hug:

Carito_90
02-14-2006, 12:55 AM
Okay I'm sorry for the crudeness but I'm very pissed of and irritated right now...

My snatch is friggin bleeding. Now. At this very moment.

WHY WHY WHY NOW!? WHY NOT 4 DAYS LATER AS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE, WHY!?

I feel so stupid. Agh. :sad:

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 12:56 AM
So Adam... if you're really leaving for a month or two, are you going to change the thread title? :)
Erm.....I suppose, I need to think of a good one. When I do go, you're not allowed to let this thread die. If I come back and see this thread on page 2, you will all be in an awful lot of trouble :p

Noelle
02-14-2006, 01:04 AM
Erm.....I suppose, I need to think of a good one. When I do go, you're not allowed to let this thread die. If I come back and see this thread on page 2, you will all be in an awful lot of trouble :p
:scared: um, we'll do our best? :unsure: :p

Aww, Caro :hug:

Carito_90
02-14-2006, 01:25 AM
:hug: Noelle

I'm going to sleep. :sad: :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 03:16 AM

I went to my class and then to see Anthony Rapp :inlove: which was incredible.. he signed my book and we had 3 seconds of conversation and it was lovely.

If only he wasn't gay. :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 03:17 AM

As if this thread could ever get to page two.... there are a billion people who post here :p

Even if you do leave us :sad: it will live on.

LaTenista
02-14-2006, 03:25 AM

As the owner of a townhouse for almost 27 months now (and I'm only 26 years old) I would have to agree with most of what you've said.

In my situation, I was renting a horrible apartment for 13 months and being a renter was such a pain because it took forever for management to fix things. Then it just so happened the mortgage rates went down to 40 year lows so I went searching thinking buying a property with a reasonable monthly payment at that time was going to probably be my only opportunity to do so (as I don't foresee myself suddenly inheriting serious money or getting married). I have doubts all the time whether it was the right thing to do, but it's a lovely place to call home.

Now I'm trying to make the next step in my career (my current company is too small and it's time to move on) I don't feel relocating is an option unless the position paid well enough for me to keep my townhouse as well as cover rent in the new city. :shrug:

I'm tight with my money too and felt renting was a waste. But then part of me, the travel-holic side, keeps whispering "If you didn't have a mortgage, you could go to England more".

Of course now there is Julio to consider. :o Not like I have any real hope when he claims he can't send a Valentine's card because we're not in love yet. :rolleyes: I'll just be sending him my resume tomorrow, per his request. :haha: :help:

My interviews were firmed up today - one for Weds and other Thurs. Also have check from insurance company now so will need to get the repairs sorted soon.

OMG It's so late and I haven't even read everything I missed today. :sad:

:ras: Just for Adam

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 04:55 AM
Guys, the guy who's a hippie and I were just chatting... he really is sweet, I just don't think I'll be physically attracted to him... I think we're destined to be just friends.

Anyway he puts up this away message that's in Italian... I don't think he realizes I speak Italian and it says "sleeping.... ma te volgio nel mio letto stasera"

For those of you who don't speak Italian "sleeping.... but I want you in my bed tonight" :eek: :awww: I totally thought he was going to ask me out for tomorrow because he was asking when I got out of class but then was like "Oh I'll have to take you out next week then." NEXT WEEK? BUT TOMORROW IS VALENTINES DAY. :fiery:

Oh well. :sad:

Action Jackson
02-14-2006, 04:58 AM
Thanks for the story Jess and better finding out now rather than later.

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 06:03 AM
BUT TOMORROW IS VALENTINES DAY. :fiery:
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but tomorrow is "Singles Appreciation Day!" ;)

Noelle
02-14-2006, 06:31 AM
Singles Appreciation Day :haha:

I'm off to eat some chocolate. :p

fangirl
02-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Singles Appreciation Day sounds hot. I am going to eat chocolate, watch a DVD and sing loudly to my MP3s and go shopping. Alone.

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:16 AM
I went to my class and then to see Anthony Rapp :inlove: which was incredible.. he signed my book and we had 3 seconds of conversation and it was lovely.

If only he wasn't gay. :sad:
Did you tell him you loved him? Maybe he would've become heterosexual if he knew you wanted to marry him :)

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 11:19 AM
As if this thread could ever get to page two.... there are a billion people who post here :p

Even if you do leave us :sad: it will live on.
Good, I feel reassured :D

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:55 AM
Did you tell him you loved him? Maybe he would've become heterosexual if he knew you wanted to marry him :)

If I told you I wanted to marry you, would that turn you hetero? :angel:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Singles Appreciation Day sounds hot. I am going to eat chocolate, watch a DVD and sing loudly to my MP3s and go shopping. Alone.

Love the Sasha av :p

Men's figure skating is on for us tonight at 8. So my Valentine's Day will be spent with those boys tonight :p

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 12:15 PM
Singles Appreciation Day sounds hot. I am going to eat chocolate, watch a DVD and sing loudly to my MP3s and go shopping. Alone.:yeah:

I'm not much for Valentine's Day (I think it's a Hallmark invention). But eating chocolate and singing at the top of one's lungs is always a prescription for feeling on top of the world.

:wavey: everyone. Just a quickie appearance for me this morning. Got lots of work to do.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 12:18 PM
:yeah:

I'm not much for Valentine's Day (I think it's a Hallmark invention). But eating chocolate and singing at the top of one's lungs is always a prescription for feeling on top of the world.

:wavey: everyone. Just a quickie appearance for me this morning. Got lots of work to do.

I have class soon myself :rolleyes:

fangirl
02-14-2006, 12:27 PM
Love the Sasha av :p

WHERE IS YOURS? TEAM COHEN FOREVER.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 12:33 PM
WHERE IS YOURS? TEAM COHEN FOREVER.

Team Djokovic is still ruling out Team Cohen. I'm not sure why since Team Djokjovic isn't doing anything this week (and the rest is lovely).

Noelle
02-14-2006, 01:13 PM
OMG. I just saw the Vanity Fair celebrity issue with Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley. :eek: And all I can think of is pubic--I mean public--exposure!

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 01:29 PM
:fiery: I'm at the hospital getting a check up on my precious nose and I've been waiting for like an hour and a half, apparently there is a shortage of Doctors. I've also just been told off for being on my phone, I almost informed her that she can shove this phone where the sun don't shine :(

Noelle
02-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Maybe you can hide your phone in your nose? :D

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 02:09 PM
:haha: :scratch: this has been like 2 hours, if I don't see someone in the next 30 mins I'm going home :(

Noelle
02-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Aww :hug: This is still about the broken nose you suffered, um, like two months ago?

LaTenista
02-14-2006, 02:17 PM
One of my Valentine's presents from my mum (yes, it is quite :o since she is the only one who ever gives me anything for this holiday) is a large bar of chocolate. Hershey's Special Dark. :lick:

:secret: I already ate half of it last night after tennis.

:crying2: There's no doubles tonight and I was doing really well in practice yesterday. Damn all those married women.

I really feel like lasagna for dinner, but I'm talking myself out of it as it's just me on my own, it takes more than 1 hour to make and I feel like such a loser to go to all the trouble only to eat one piece and put the rest of the pan into the fridge or freezer. :(

So my *big* plans tonight will be housework, doing my taxes, and eating the rest of the chocolate instead of a proper meal. I'll probably have the Olympics turned on in the background.

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Aww :hug: This is still about the broken nose you suffered, um, like two months ago?
Ya, it's just a follow up appointment. Praise the lord, apparently I'll be seen in about 10 mins. Don't worry hospital, you've just wasted my whole afternoon where I could've been, erm, working hard :p

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 03:05 PM
:haha: :scratch: this has been like 2 hours, if I don't see someone in the next 30 mins I'm going home :(

Awwww poor you.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Ya, it's just a follow up appointment. Praise the lord, apparently I'll be seen in about 10 mins. Don't worry hospital, you've just wasted my whole afternoon where I could've been, erm, working hard :p

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 03:26 PM
:wavey: I think I'm going to head home... I am EXHAUSTED and falling asleep like crazy... of course when I get home is when my coffee will finally kick in.

This hippie boy is seriously confusing, but he IS the only boy today to wish me a Happy Valentine's day... so that's nice at least. :)

*edit* Scratch that, he is not the only boy to wish me a Happy Valentines Day :p

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:17 PM
One of my Valentine's presents from my mum (yes, it is quite :o since she is the only one who ever gives me anything for this holiday) is a large bar of chocolate. Hershey's Special Dark. :lick:Yum!!! Hershey's Special Dark. Do you know they make it as a syrup now too? That's what my (craving-driven) chocolate milk is made with every morning. Drinking chocolate. Willy Wonka eat your heart out.

And, psst, my dad still sends me a card for Valentine's. He used to send flowers too...til I got married. Now I don't get them at all...and I don't mind! All that money...wasted.

:secret: I already ate half of it last night after tennis.:yeah: Attagirl!

:crying2: There's no doubles tonight and I was doing really well in practice yesterday. Damn all those married women.I had to turn down a doubles invite. :sad: It's actually rather rare that I've got something special to do on this day.

I really feel like lasagna for dinner, but I'm talking myself out of it as it's just me on my own, it takes more than 1 hour to make and I feel like such a loser to go to all the trouble only to eat one piece and put the rest of the pan into the fridge or freezer. :(Call your favorite Italian restaurant and see if you can order a take-out portion. Treat yourself!!!

So my *big* plans tonight will be housework, doing my taxes, and eating the rest of the chocolate instead of a proper meal. I'll probably have the Olympics turned on in the background.There'll be some boys on the tube tonight. Bodie, et al. and the figure skaters. Men in tight fitting uniforms/outfits. :yeah:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 04:20 PM
One of my Valentine's presents from my mum (yes, it is quite :o since she is the only one who ever gives me anything for this holiday) is a large bar of chocolate. Hershey's Special Dark. :lick:

:secret: I already ate half of it last night after tennis.

:crying2: There's no doubles tonight and I was doing really well in practice yesterday. Damn all those married women.

I really feel like lasagna for dinner, but I'm talking myself out of it as it's just me on my own, it takes more than 1 hour to make and I feel like such a loser to go to all the trouble only to eat one piece and put the rest of the pan into the fridge or freezer. :(

So my *big* plans tonight will be housework, doing my taxes, and eating the rest of the chocolate instead of a proper meal. I'll probably have the Olympics turned on in the background.

Olympics :yeah: :yeah: Those are my dates for this evening. Evan Lysacek. :inlove:

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:24 PM
How was class, Jess? Got senioritis yet?

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 04:25 PM
How was class, Jess? Got senioritis yet?

Well I almost fell asleep in the first one and am in the process of skipping the second two.

Does that answer your second question? :angel: :lol:

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:27 PM
How can you afford to skip the next two? Cutting class in Engineering school gets you in deep $hit....

LaTenista
02-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Well I almost fell asleep in the first one and am in the process of skipping the second two.

Does that answer your second question? :angel: :lol:

:haha: You're so like me. Except I had the 'itis like the last 2 years. :o

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 04:30 PM
How can you afford to skip the next two? Cutting class in Engineering school gets you in deep $hit....

Classes don't take attendence. :shrug:

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 04:30 PM
My roommate and I will have a martini and watch sports! :p

LaTenista
02-14-2006, 04:31 PM

:scratch: I had to take classes in most of the colleges at my uni but I"d say less than 20% of them ever took attendance after the 1st day.

But I never skipped Spanish. :angel:

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Classes don't take attendence. :shrug:We didn't either...but if you missed the lecture, you'd be clueless on how to do the homework (which was every day)...and the exams all built off the homework assignments. It wasn't formal trouble, per se, but rather you'd get behind.

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:33 PM
My roommate and I will have a martini and watch sports! :pAh...now that the nausea has abated (*knocks on wood*), I'm starting to miss my Manhattans (except the smell of alcohol still kills me).

I like your plan, Amber! :drink: one for me please!

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 04:34 PM
We didn't either...but if you missed the lecture, you'd be clueless on how to do the homework (which was every day)...and the exams all built off the homework assignments. It wasn't formal trouble, per se, but rather you'd get behind.

Ah, see in history classes you don't get homework. And our exams are based off the readings. I do the readings and generally go to class, therefore am generally not too behind at all.

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Ah, see in history classes you don't get homework. And our exams are based off the readings. I do the readings and generally go to class, therefore am generally not too behind at all. :D The difference between liberal arts...and the sciences (I suppose).

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 04:47 PM
:D The difference between liberal arts...and the sciences (I suppose).

well that and one of the studies gets you a job upon completion :p

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 04:48 PM
well that and one of the studies gets you a job upon completion :p

I will have absolutely no problem getting a job in my field, thanks. :p

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:50 PM
well that and one of the studies gets you a job upon completion :p:haha:

This morning on the CNN Money report they were showing job prospects for college graduates. Good news was...everyone was planning on hiring more. Chem Es and computer science grads topped out the list at 50K (had to be in the NE or California...sure as hell ain't starting salaries around here)...and liberal arts was at the bottom...but with a still respectable 30K.

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:51 PM
I will have absolutely no problem getting a job in my field, thanks. :p:yeah: Things haven't always looked so rosy (for all grads). They go in spells.

Do you have any lines on a job...or weren't you potentially headed for grad school (and teaching :scratch: )?

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 04:51 PM
I will have absolutely no problem getting a job in my field, thanks. :p

:D whats your field?

LaTenista
02-14-2006, 04:52 PM
:yeah: Unemployment is at a near record 5 year low. I couldn't have picked a better time to look economically speaking. :D

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 04:52 PM
:yeah: Things haven't always looked so rosy (for all grads). They go in spells.

Do you have any lines on a job...or weren't you potentially headed for grad school (and teaching :scratch: )?

Grad school and teaching.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 04:53 PM
:D whats your field?

Secondary social sciences education.

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Grad school and teaching.:bigclap:

Yippee...I actually remembered something! Who says I'm losing mind?!?!?!

flmmkrz
Secondary social sciences education.

huh :p

Angle Queen
:yeah: Unemployment is at a near record 5 year low. I couldn't have picked a better time to look economically speaking. :DNo kidding. I think the published rates around here are 2-3%. Unheard of...

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 04:55 PM
:yeah: Unemployment is at a near record 5 year low. I couldn't have picked a better time to look economically speaking. :D

I've been lucky, never had to look for a job just kinda keep falling into new ones

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 04:56 PM
I like your plan, Amber! :drink: one for me please!

Oh I guess...if you insist! :p

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 04:57 PM
This whole working thing is getting to me tho, I think im just gonna find a partner and go do the amazing race and build up a nice nest egg with a win there.

savesthedizzle
huh :p

Is it really that hard to understand?

Secondary. Social Sciences. Education.

When you break it down, it becomes clear that the phrase refers to secondary school (as in high school not elementary school), social sciences (these are the classes more commonly known as history, sociology, psychology, economics)education (this is where you impart wisdom on youngsters and make a difference in their lives).

Angle Queen
I've been lucky, never had to look for a job just kinda keep falling into new ones:yeah:

I had to look coming out of college (and it was slim pickins in the mid/late 80s)...but ever since then, I've been able to comfortably move from one to the other without much effort...even changing careers (from engineering to programming).

daze11
02-14-2006, 04:58 PM
hey hey everyone!! :wavey:

did anybody spin any hearts yet today??
http://yelims1.free.fr/Amour/Amour25.gifhttp://yelims1.free.fr/Amour/Amour22.gif

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Oh I guess...if you insist! :p

cool, taking requests..... then after you've had a few get naked with a few friends and take pics :p

btw we havent met :haha:

hi, im flmmkrz or Billy

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 04:59 PM

When you break it down, it becomes clear that the phrase refers to secondary school (as in high school not elementary school), social sciences (these are the classes more commonly known as history, sociology, psychology, economics)education (this is where you impart wisdom on youngsters and make a difference in their lives).Do they actually teach sociology, eco and such in high school these days? Damn, I'm getting old. Oh wait, I'm already there....:lol:

daze11
02-14-2006, 04:59 PM
:yeah:

I had to look coming out of college (and it was slim pickins in the mid/late 80s)...but ever since then, I've been able to comfortably move from one to the other without much effort...even changing careers (from engineering to programming).
:bigcry: but I want to change jobs!! NYC is overcrowded!!! everybody wants the do-nothing jobs i want!!!! :bigcry: :cool:

SwissMister1
02-14-2006, 05:00 PM
I haven't stopped by in a while - thought I'd say hi as I wait for Nadal's match to start :)

Angle Queen
Oh I guess...if you insist! :pNah...I won't insist...it was more like a gentle request. :hug:

flmmkrz

When you break it down, it becomes clear that the phrase refers to secondary school (as in high school not elementary school), social sciences (these are the classes more commonly known as history, sociology, psychology, economics)education (this is where you impart wisdom on youngsters and make a difference in their lives).

whoa, was just looking for a little clarification no need to get snappy

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:01 PM
I haven't stopped by in a while - thought I'd say hi as I wait for Nadal's match to start :)T!

How are things up your way? Did you really get the 10" they talked about on the TV...or are you too close to the coast? We got ~4"...but it was literally gone in hours.

cobalt60
02-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Grad school and teaching.
I am looking too- to retire. :lol: just kidding. Happy Val's day everyone! :smooch:

cobalt60
02-14-2006, 05:02 PM
Are you at it again? :ras: Just remember that women stick together!

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:02 PM
I am looking too- to retire. :lol: just kidding.I was too. Even had a 10-year time frame. Oh well...guess that's been blown out of the water.... :rolls:

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Do they actually teach sociology, eco and such in high school these days? Damn, I'm getting old. Oh wait, I'm already there....:lol:

Yes. I took both sociology and psychology in high school as electives. Economics was offered but it's really not my thing. I went to a pretty competitive high school and taking actual academic electives that were worth academic units and were at least college prep or enriched level (let alone those of us who took extra AP classes for electives) got nice boosts to our GPAs instead of taking Basic Foods or Cartooning. :p Plus it looked much better on our transcripts. That said I also was in chorus all four years and took photography and video and film as well my senior year (but for someone applying to communications schools, that all made perfect sense)... but then again I only finished top 10% of my class. To get higher than that I would have had to not take ANY fun electives and ALL AP classes.

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Are you at it again? :ras: Just remember that women stick together!

:wavey: and no i've been on my best behaviour. total :angel:

Angle Queen
Yes. I took both sociology and psychology in high school as electives. Economics was offered but it's really not my thing. I went to a pretty competitive high school and taking actual academic electives that were worth academic units and were at least college prep or enriched level (let alone those of us who took extra AP classes for electives) got nice boosts to our GPAs instead of taking Basic Foods or Cartooning. :p Plus it looked much better on our transcripts. That said I also was in chorus all four years and took photography and video and film as well my senior year (but for someone applying to communications schools, that all made perfect sense)... but then again I only finished top 10% of my class. To get higher than that I would have had to not take ANY fun electives and ALL AP classes.Wow...that's impressive. I'd never even heard of the -ologies until college. And ONLY top 10%...that's pretty darn good!!!

SwissMister1
T!

How are things up your way? Did you really get the 10" they talked about on the TV...or are you too close to the coast? We got ~4"...but it was literally gone in hours.

I actually wound up staying at my friend's place in Arlington the night it snowed. There was about 5 or 6 inches there. Up in PA my parents got 16 inches, good thing they have a guy who comes out with a snowblower...

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:05 PM
I was too. Even had a 10-year time frame. Oh well...guess that's been blown out of the water.... :rolls:

make that 3 looking to retire. Before I know it i'll be 30 and good god who wants to be working then :p

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 05:05 PM

Well your constant use of the :p smiley after everything makes all your responses a little bit facetious. If your response had been "huh :confused:" I would have known you were generally confused. Saying "huh :p" means something completely different.

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:07 PM
I actually wound up staying at my friend's place in Arlington the night it snowed. There was about 5 or 6 inches there. Up in PA my parents got 16 inches, good thing they have a guy who comes out with a snowblower...Snowblowers are the way to go. I keep trying to convince a GF who just moved to Pittsburgh that she really needs to buy one. She keeps saying she grew up in the VA mountains and knows how to handle it. We've got a pool to see when she breaks down and buys one.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 05:07 PM
Wow...that's impressive. I'd never even heard of the -ologies until college. And ONLY top 10%...that's pretty darn good!!!

Meh. I was 40/420. I could have done better but I had extracurriculars and other things to do besides study. I'd do the same trade off again I suppose. All my best friends were top 5%, so I always felt a bit like the stupid one. :lol:

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Well your constant use of the :p smiley after everything makes all your responses a little bit facetious. If your response had been "huh :confused:" I would have known you were generally confused. Saying "huh :p" means something completely different.

my mistake im fond of the tongue smilie. I wasn't totally confused by it but was just hoping to get a little more detail.

SwissMister1
02-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Snowblowers are the way to go. I keep trying to convince a GF who just moved to Pittsburgh that she really needs to buy one. She keeps saying she grew up in the VA mountains and knows how to handle it. We've got a pool to see when she breaks down and buys one.

I could never live up there, half of my mom's family is from around there, and they all moved away eventually :) of course I'm still a Steelers fan

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Meh. I was 40/420. I could have done better but I had extracurriculars and other things to do besides study. I'd do the same trade off again I suppose. All my best friends were top 5%, so I always felt a bit like the stupid one. :lol:Rankings and such aren't worth much once you've gotten where you need to go (from HS to college, and from college to your first job). After that...nobody gives a hoot. And here's a cute joke told by a college recruiter friend....

Recruiter: And what was your class rank?
Student: I, sir, am one of those that make the top half possible.

And always remember, the guy/gal that finished last in med school and still passed his/her boards...is called Doctor too.

LaTenista
02-14-2006, 05:11 PM
:wavey: Hi T, the best PAW partner ever!

I'm actually going to try to watch Rafa's match :yippee:

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:11 PM
I could never live up there, half of my mom's family is from around there, and they all moved away eventually :) of course I'm still a Steelers fanThen you must be loving life about now. Nice to see a blue-collar team win one for a change.

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Meh. I was 40/420. I could have done better but I had extracurriculars and other things to do besides study. I'd do the same trade off again I suppose. All my best friends were top 5%, so I always felt a bit like the stupid one. :lol:

know the feeling. All my cousins that are similar in age to myself are all either doctors, chemists, engineers, programmers or in grad school and ones in law school. At family functions I feel like the stupid one but I make the most money so lifes good :cool:

SwissMister1
02-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Rankings and such aren't worth much once you've gotten where you need to go (from HS to college, and from college to your first job). After that...nobody gives a hoot. And here's a cute joke told by a college recruiter friend....

And always remember, the guy/gal that finished last in med school and still passed his/her boards...is called Doctor too.

That is true, that is why all I am worried about in my grad class is getting a B so my work pays for it.

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:13 PM
of course I'm still a Steelers fan

:eek: booooooooo

Steel stole the superbowl from my beloved hawks :D

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 05:13 PM
my mistake im fond of the tongue smilie. I wasn't totally confused by it but was just hoping to get a little more detail.

Well I specialize in modern US history, post Reconstruction era, but ideally 20th century. In the educational set up of the district I will most likely teach in that would be a US II teacher. Ideally someday I will get the AP US History class because in our school you take the AP class as your US II class if you had been in the honors US I class and that way you can focus on the second half of the material and not rush through all of US History in one year. It seems to work since almost everyone from my district who takes the test gets college credit for it.

Enough detail now?

I already know the head of the history department for my district, she knows I'm getting my certification and is perfectly willing to hire me as soon as possible. (It helps that SHE was MY history teacher for US I Honors when I was in high school :p )

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:14 PM
All my cousins that are similar in age to myself are all either doctors, chemists, engineers, programmers or in grad school and ones in law school. At family functions I feel like the stupid one but I make the most money so lifes good :cool:Although I'm one of the family's engineers...the cousin who gets the most attention (and questions) at functions...is the one who's a car mechanic...and I'll bet he makes more than we do too. :lol:

SwissMister1
02-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Then you must be loving life about now. Nice to see a blue-collar team win one for a change.

Yup it was great, especially since one of my friends always has a super bowl party, and is a huge patriots fan, so I had to hear about that enough times.

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:15 PM
That is true, that is why all I am worried about in my grad class is getting a B so my work pays for it.Hear, hear. We even sometimes get the option to take them pass/fail.

btw, what are you taking?

SwissMister1
02-14-2006, 05:16 PM
:eek: booooooooo

Steel stole the superbowl from my beloved hawks :D

Sorry :p but with the way the NFC is, the hawks can definitely go back again.

cobalt60
:woohoo: PATRIOTS :lol: Tom Brady...... nuff said

flmmkrz
Well I specialize in modern US history, post Reconstruction era, but ideally 20th century. In the educational set up of the district I will most likely teach in that would be a US II teacher. Ideally someday I will get the AP US History class because in our school you take the AP class as your US II class if you had been in the honors US I class and that way you can focus on the second half of the material and not rush through all of US History in one year. It seems to work since almost everyone from my district who takes the test gets college credit for it.

Enough detail now?

I already know the head of the history department for my district, she knows I'm getting my certification and is perfectly willing to hire me as soon as possible. (It helps that SHE was MY history teacher for US I Honors when I was in high school :p )

LOL yup I was happy after the first post this one while informative maybe a little too much detail. ;)

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Sorry :p but with the way the NFC is, the hawks can definitely go back again.I'm still trying to figure out when/how the NFC fell so far out of grace....

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:18 PM
LOL yup I was happy after the first post this one while informative maybe a little too much detail. ;)Eh...be nice, Billy...she was just refreshing my memory. You know how us old chicks forget stuff...

savesthedizzle
Rankings and such aren't worth much once you've gotten where you need to go (from HS to college, and from college to your first job). After that...nobody gives a hoot. And here's a cute joke told by a college recruiter friend....

True. :lol: I'm over it now, but when I have kids, obviously I want them to do their best in school, but activities are important too... as is having friends and a life... I would never want to be a crazy parent who is like "NO YOU CANNOT GO TO DANCE CAMP I WANT YOU TO TAKE BIOLOGY OVER THE SUMMER SO YOU CAN TAKE CHEMISTRY A YEAR AHEAD OF TIME" because that is what A LOT of my friends parents were like. A lot of them took classes over the summer just so they could get ahead and take more and more AP classes during the year...and they never had anything resembling a normal teenage life :) For that, I am very thankful for my parents pushing me to do my best, but not pushing so much that it was unwelcome :)

SwissMister1
Raffy's movement looking good so far.

I am taking stats (its an economics program)

Jess- my sister teaches at a public school in Jersey. She is in Bergen County, they seem to pay pretty well up there.

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:19 PM
"NO YOU CANNOT GO TO DANCE CAMP I WANT YOU TO TAKE BIOLOGY OVER THE SUMMER SO YOU CAN TAKE CHEMISTRY A YEAR AHEAD OF TIME" Last summer...at band camp...

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:20 PM

I am taking stats (its an economics program)Are you watching online?

As for the stats class...yuck. I hated it.

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Although I'm one of the family's engineers...the cousin who gets the most attention (and questions) at functions...is the one who's a car mechanic...and I'll bet he makes more than we do too. :lol:

:D I tend to get the most questions, and its usually from my cousins as they all say that while they're making good money they hate their jobs, I love mine. My dad hated it when I dropped out of university to go to film school but now he loves it that I made it.

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:22 PM
:D I tend to get the most questions, and its usually from my cousins as they all say that while they're making good money they hate their jobs, I love mine. My dad hated it when I dropped out of university to go to film school but now he loves it that I made it.Ain't it nice...to prove people wrong?

And money...ain't everything. I'd hate to be miserable at my 'job.'

savesthedizzle

I am taking stats (its an economics program)

Jess- my sister teaches at a public school in Jersey. She is in Bergen County, they seem to pay pretty well up there.

I'm staying in central NJ most likely, but that is good to know :p I plan to teach in the same district my mom is in, so I already know the general payscale and within a few years, when I finish my masters, it'll be enough :)

flmmkrz
Sorry :p but with the way the NFC is, the hawks can definitely go back again.

no respect for the nfc lol but I suspect the hawks will win one in the next couple years.

Angle Queen
:wavey: all...

Sorry, guys and gals...lunch hour is over again. Oh...and :smooch: Daze...sorry we couldn't drag ya into the convo.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 05:24 PM
:wavey: all...

Sorry, guys and gals...lunch hour is over again. Oh...and :smooch: Daze...sorry we couldn't drag ya into the convo.

I'm sort of off too... I'm going to pay more attention to the feed. It's just nice to see Rafa playing again, it's felt like forever.

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Eh...be nice, Billy...she was just refreshing my memory. You know how us old chicks forget stuff...

lol Anytime I make a post towards jess everyones watching me like a hawk.

I am being nice, we had some confusion but I think I cleared it up.

SwissMister1
02-14-2006, 05:26 PM
I am watching online - little spotty but not bad.

The stats is really annoying, but I'll be done with that after this semester and can take some electives then, so that is good.

Apparently in NJ, they want you to keep taking classes. My sister still takes classes every summer. They pay you more if you have 30 classes of credits after a masters, apparently.

savesthedizzle
02-14-2006, 05:27 PM
I am watching online - little spotty but not bad.

The stats is really annoying, but I'll be done with that after this semester and can take some electives then, so that is good.

Apparently in NJ, they want you to keep taking classes. My sister still takes classes every summer. They pay you more if you have 30 classes of credits after a masters, apparently.

Yup.. that is true. My mom has masters + a ton... I know she has enough for a doctorate but no desire to do a thesis :p

Angle Queen
02-14-2006, 05:28 PM
lol Anytime I make a post towards jess everyones watching me like a hawk.We're all mother hens. ;)

I am being nice, we had some confusion but I think I cleared it up.Good man!

Catch ya later...

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Ain't it nice...to prove people wrong?

And money...ain't everything. I'd hate to be miserable at my 'job.'

Yup I couldnt imagine going in everyday knowing I didnt want to be there.

And yup I rub it in my dads face once and a while :lol:

see ya later M

Lee
02-14-2006, 05:30 PM
:wavey: and no i've been on my best behaviour. total :angel:

Try harder, dear ;)

SwissMister1
02-14-2006, 05:30 PM
a thesis would be a dealbreaker for me too, I just wouldn't want to do all that research.

so far not too bad for raffy. iim going to sign off as well since too many windows are slowing down the comp

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Try harder, dear ;)

:lol: how bout some credit for trying at all

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:33 PM
a thesis would be a dealbreaker for me too, I just wouldn't want to do all that research.

so far not too bad for raffy. iim going to sign off as well since too many windows are slowing down the comp

cya :wavey:

Lee
02-14-2006, 05:36 PM
:lol: how bout some credit for trying at all

I see you improve as I continues to read the posts.

Lee
02-14-2006, 05:37 PM
So everyone left when I finally catch up :p

Hi Billy and Jess!

Anyone else still here?

flmmkrz
02-14-2006, 05:39 PM
So everyone left when I finally catch up :p

Hi Billy and Jess!

Anyone else still here?

well you know I am but im leaving too. Cordy needs to go to the dog park and I start work shortly thereafter.

C ya later

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 05:56 PM
:sad: :sad: Rafa is struggling :sad: :sad:

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 05:59 PM
cool, taking requests..... then after you've had a few get naked with a few friends and take pics :p

btw we havent met :haha:

hi, im flmmkrz or Billy
Nice to meet you Billy. I'm Amber and I can guarantee you that there is no way in hell that would happen....regardless of how much I've had to drink! ;)

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:01 PM
thats because rafa sucks. you will find that out in 2006. :p

but i still love YOU more than ever! :hug:

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:01 PM

Better than Guga withdrew again :sad: :sad: :sad:

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Nice to meet you Billy. I'm Amber and I can guarantee you that there is no way in hell that would happen....regardless of how much I've had to drink! ;)
amber! :banana: ahhh, finally some people i know!!! :cool: waassssupp?? i'm bored as hell and strung out on chocolate and caffeine.

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Better than Guga withdrew again :sad: :sad: :sad:
lee!! you're here too?!!! :yeah: damn, i hit the jackpot.

i hate how much guga has had to suffer...he's such a beautiful player. you know, tennis used to go by 'the sport for a lifetime' but now they're lucky if they last 7 years.

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 06:05 PM
amber! :banana: ahhh, finally some people i know!!! :cool: waassssupp?? i'm bored as hell and strung out on chocolate and caffeine.
You do seem a little hyper today....That explains it!!!! Nothing much is up....just work! :p

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:07 PM
You do seem a little hyper today....That explains it!!!! Nothing much is up....just work! :p
:scratch: maybe i should go more for your 'down with caffeine' campaign. ;)

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 06:12 PM
:scratch: maybe i should go more for your 'down with caffeine' campaign. ;)
awwww...but you are so much fun this way!!!! I say down with caffeine, but I don't really live by it. I should change it back to "caffeine needed."

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:17 PM
awwww...but you are so much fun this way!!!! I say down with caffeine, but I don't really live by it. I should change it back to "caffeine needed."
well guess what....i SHOULD be hyper!! i just bought my first car!

like this, but without the crazy doors...
http://www.sportbilen.se/bilder/bilder/lambomusse.jpg

adee-gee
02-14-2006, 06:21 PM
Daze :kiss: Amber :kiss:

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Daze :kiss: Amber :kiss:CARLA!! wanna take a ride?? :aplot:

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Hi Gustavo, Amber and Adam :kiss:

Gustave, you bought a Mustang? In NYC?

daze11
02-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi Gustavo, Amber and Adam :kiss:

Gustave, you bought a Mustang? In NYC?
si!!!!! i looked out on the street today and thought, "aaahhhhh....someone is going to steal it!!" it looks so sweeeetttt! but its ok, they wont. :angel:

Lee
02-14-2006, 06:25 PM
si!!!!! i looked out on the street today and thought, "aaahhhhh....someone is going to steal it!!" it looks so sweeeetttt! but its ok, they wont. :angel:

Good luck :lol:

I don't know Mustang has doors like that. Is yours the same colour?

acoffeygirl
02-14-2006, 06:28 PM
WOW Daze!! That is sweet!

daze11
Good luck :lol:

I don't know Mustang has doors like that. Is yours the same colour?
yes, and it has a big stripe across the doors at the bottom that says M U S T A N G.

"how does it feel to own an American Original?" the car book says...

pretty damn good!!!! is the answer. :) it drives like a demon. what a great valentines present to myself! ;)

daze11
WOW Daze!! That is sweet!
:banana: http://yelims5.free.fr/Sport/Winner.gifhttp://yelims5.free.fr/Sport/Bonhomme_sur_la_tete.gif