Adam's Chat Thread #7 [Archive] - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Lee
02-11-2006, 11:09 PM
:sad: I know. I think I feel worse than him though. He is doing fine making jokes about being left handed and actually using his computer. I just laughed with him though when I asked him about going to the bathroom? He went "that's ok I will hold it". :lol:

That's why all the hugs are for you in my previous post.

Lee
02-11-2006, 11:10 PM
:eek:

Adams Injury List
- Broken bone in my foot
- Broken arm
- Broken finger
- Broken nose

I'm a walking medical disaster :help:

Good that your dad and bro are doctors :lol:

Lee
02-11-2006, 11:11 PM
I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men!

Agh. :(

Anything I can do?

cobalt60
02-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Nate says thank you for your support :lol: And Lee-his mom thanks you for all the hugs. It is indeed a pain in more ways than one.

cobalt60
02-11-2006, 11:14 PM

Adams Injury List
- Broken bone in my foot
- Broken arm
- Broken finger
- Broken nose

Oh lord, Nate is only 12 and he has 2 of the 4 on your list already and that was in 3 weeks time.

Carito_90
02-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Anything I can do?

I don't think so, but thank you anyway. :hug:

OH and btw, if you're going to a tennis tournament and it's sunny, LISTEN TO YOUR MOM. ALWAYS wear sunbathing lotion. :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 11:42 PM
I don't think so, but thank you anyway. :hug:

OH and btw, if you're going to a tennis tournament and it's sunny, LISTEN TO YOUR MOM. ALWAYS wear sunbathing lotion. :sad:

Aww :hug: I learned that lesson in Legg Mason one year... last summer in Montreal I was almost obsessive with the sunscreen so it wouldn't happen again. :hug:

Carito_90
02-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Aww :hug: I learned that lesson in Legg Mason one year... last summer in Montreal I was almost obsessive with the sunscreen so it wouldn't happen again. :hug:

I thought I had learned the lesson this one time I was at a field hockey tournament because after that I couldn't go to school for two days because I could not stand up, let alone walk.

But I guess I didn't. :sad: One of my thighs is KILLING me (I swear it's like, purple.) and also one of my arms, part of my back and part of my chest. :sad:

I blame Koellerer for the thigh part. I got the sunburn during his match mainly. :o

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 11:51 PM
I thought I had learned the lesson this one time I was at a field hockey tournament because after that I couldn't go to school for two days because I could not stand up, let alone walk.

But I guess I didn't. :sad: One of my thighs is KILLING me (I swear it's like, purple.) and also one of my arms, part of my back and part of my chest. :sad:

I blame Koellerer for the thigh part. I got the sunburn during his match mainly. :o

:eek: Do you have aloe gel or lotion you can put on it to ease your pain?

Carito_90
02-11-2006, 11:58 PM
:eek: Do you have aloe gel or lotion you can put on it to ease your pain?

Yeah I'm doing that. But it stings like shit. :(

At least it was sorta worth it... I got to see JC and shirtless Moya practising :hearts: I took many pics. :lol:

Lee
02-12-2006, 12:02 AM

That sounds SERIOUS. As Jess said, aloe gel or lotion with vitamin E will help.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:02 AM

At least it was sorta worth it... I got to see JC and shirtless Moya practising :hearts: I took many pics. :lol:

Now, what was your opinion of JCF's attractiveness? When I saw him in Montreal I was soooooooooo disappointed. :lol: Is he looking any better lately?

I do hope you will share the pictures at some point :D

Lee
02-12-2006, 12:03 AM

Will you go to the tournament later?

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Oh Carito my dear... if you see Boris Pashanski aka the Serb who plays on clay can you take some pictures for me :D :D D:

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 12:05 AM
That sounds SERIOUS. As Jess said, aloe gel or lotion with vitamin E will help.

I've had worse... it's not as bad as the one I was telling you before but it still hurts so much. :sad:

Now, what was your opinion of JCF's attractiveness? When I saw him in Montreal I was soooooooooo disappointed. :lol: Is he looking any better lately?

I do hope you will share the pictures at some point :D

He's hot, not AS hot as I thought but still a hottie. :lol: You can't deny that. :p He's looking cute, his hair is finally shorter. :lol:

I shall! Though they're pretty boring. :p

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Oh Carito my dear... if you see Boris Pashanski aka the Serb who plays on clay can you take some pictures for me :D :D D:

I don't think he was in the main qualy draw... I'm pretty sure he wasn't.

Will you go to the tournament later?

Yeah I'm going to the QFs, Semis and final. :)

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:07 AM
I've had worse... it's not as bad as the one I was telling you before but it still hurts so much. :sad:

He's hot, not AS hot as I thought but still a hottie. :lol: You can't deny that. :p He's looking cute, his hair is finally shorter. :lol:

I shall! Though they're pretty boring. :p

Oooh his hair is getting shorter? I will write Patricia a note of thanks as I'm sure it's her doing ;) He was amazingly good looking 2003 :( Why can't he do that again.... the short hair with the highlights... :inlove:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:08 AM
I don't think he was in the main qualy draw... I'm pretty sure he wasn't.

Well I mean if he's practicing or something.. he's in the main draw (he has an awful draw) but I mean if you see him training or something and wanted to snap a pic, I would love you forever.

Lee
02-12-2006, 12:18 AM

*sigh* Doubt my Brasilians will last that long. But just in case, pics pics and pics ;)

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Oooh his hair is getting shorter? I will write Patricia a note of thanks as I'm sure it's her doing ;) He was amazingly good looking 2003 :( Why can't he do that again.... the short hair with the highlights... :inlove:

I KNOW. Why can't he go back to that? :sad:

I didn't see Pat there. :shrug: Maybe she didn't feel like watching him practise. :lol:

Well I mean if he's practicing or something.. he's in the main draw (he has an awful draw) but I mean if you see him training or something and wanted to snap a pic, I would love you forever.

Oh I saw him now... he does have an awful draw. :lol: I don't know if I'll see him training... most courts are taken by the top players during the afternoon etc and that's when I go... I might go tomorrow for a while but still I'm not sure I'll see him. I'll try though. :)

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 12:23 AM
I think the pairs figure skating is on today :D I will watch that most likely. Figure skating is my favorite in the winter games... I like speed skating and skiing events too though :)

I like the Summer Olympics more than the Winter ones though :) I am probably going to go to them in London 2012 :p

Me too. I remember watching the last winter Olympics when I lived in London. Though I'd like to go to Beijing 2008 as well. :angel:

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 12:28 AM
*sigh* Doubt my Brasilians will last that long. But just in case, pics pics and pics ;)

Awww it sucks cos Saretta is playing Guga in the first round. I know, funny. :p

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 12:33 AM
A present for Isabel and Jess. Stick this in your pipe and smoke it :smoke: :p

I was playing against Sheryl and I beat her. :p

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 12:39 AM
I'm not THAT crazy... lol. I was chatting to the webmaster about the news I need to write up and I asked if I should include that there are injury rumors and he was like "I will call the family, give me 10 minutes" :lol:

It's not like I have their phone number myself :p Although I think they might have mine. :o

Damn, I wish I had these sort of connections to Ferrer.

:scratch: Perhaps I can get a bit tipsy in Paris and get to know his coach Javi. :aplot:

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 12:46 AM
What is with young men and broken bones! I get this call at 4 pm from my neighbor- Nate has fallen playing ice hockey and is in severe pain. Hubs goes to get him and I get this phone call- hun? He thinks he may have broken his arm. Home he comes and by exam yep- he sure has. Mom is already to take him to the ER and calls her neighbor and fellow hospital doc-the orthopedic man-he examines him and says yep it is broken but wrap him in an ace bandage ; ice it and I will cast it on Monday. Saves 2-3 hours in the ER thank god for neighbors and friends. But there goes swim team:sad:

:awww: Too many sports injuries these days. :crying2:

Hope it isn't too serious - one of our family friends broke his elbow ice skating and ended up getting pins put in. :eek:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 12:49 AM
I was playing against Sheryl and I beat her. :p
There's no 'I' in team ;)

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Damn, I wish I had these sort of connections to Ferrer.

:scratch: Perhaps I can get a bit tipsy in Paris and get to know his coach Javi. :aplot:

Haha I think it's a little crazy :p I wish I knew how I GOT these connections... all I did was be the first Djoko-fanatic. :angel:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 12:50 AM
:wavey: people

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:51 AM
There's no 'I' in team ;)
:rolleyes:

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Well he has a broken finger on the right side too! That was playing football 3 weeks ago. And last winter hubs broke his foot. I have never broken anything either.

I broke my right foot in 1st grade - hurt but wasn't too bad as I got a walking cast. Then I broke my left hand in 6th grade and that was worse since I'm left handed and still had to write for school - teacher had some nerve giving me a C in handwriting that quarter. :fiery:

My mum broke her wrist last year and whined so much for weeks and even months after. Her first break. :confused:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 12:53 AM
Jess, you know how you quite like Prima Donna

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=67220&page=20&pp=15

The man is sick.

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 12:59 AM

Adams Injury List
- Broken bone in my foot
- Broken arm
- Broken finger
- Broken nose

:hug: I'm not quite that bad.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:02 AM

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=67220&page=20&pp=15

The man is sick.

Wow, I'm speechless sometimes.

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 01:19 AM

http://www.menstennisforums.com/sho...0&page=20&pp=15

The man is sick.

:retard:

He talks like there's no tomorrow also. After being in a chat with him I think I got a headache.

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Hey Adam. :hug: WB.

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 01:22 AM
:lol:

Cariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiito :hug: are you feeling better yet?

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:23 AM
:retard:

He talks like there's no tomorrow also. After being in a chat with him I think I got a headache.

:rolls: So true.

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 01:25 AM

Cariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiito :hug: are you feeling better yet?

:hug: I am a bit better. Jess here cheered me up a little. :hug: She rocks. :kiss:

Jess, aint that the truth. :p

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 01:27 AM
:hug: I am a bit better. Jess here cheered me up a little. :hug: She rocks. :kiss:

Awww that's good :D

Jess does rock, she needs to realise it though ;)

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 01:28 AM

Carlos :inlove: My first Spaniard

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 01:32 AM

I know. :p

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:33 AM

Awwww :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:33 AM

:kiss: I do know I rock... I just go through small meaningless doubting periods where I need to be reminded sometimes....

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 01:34 AM
I know. :p
What days are you going to the tennis next week? :kiss:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 01:36 AM
:kiss: I do know I rock... I just go through small meaningless doubting periods where I need to be reminded sometimes....
Too often for my liking :smooch:

Don't worry, I think it's just a girl thing :)

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:38 AM
Too often for my liking :smooch:

Don't worry, I think it's just a girl thing :)

Well in your absence I will go through an intensive self-esteem program and when you come back you'll hardly recognize me as I ooze confidence :p

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 01:41 AM
Well in your absence I will go through an intensive self-esteem program and when you come back you'll hardly recognize me as I ooze confidence :p
:haha: excellent, I look forward to it :D

I might go to bed in a minute, I've gotta be up at 8.30am for footy :sobbing:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:42 AM
:haha: excellent, I look forward to it :D

I might go to bed in a minute, I've gotta be up at 8.30am for footy :sobbing:

Awww you probably should then so you can get a decent amount of sleep :kiss:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 01:44 AM
Awww you probably should then so you can get a decent amount of sleep :kiss:
Our matches aren't that important anymore, we've blown our chance of promotion :sad:

We're gonna finish 3rd or 4th :( (out of 12)

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Carlos :inlove: My first Spaniard

Awwwww.

I had this woman, she must've been around her 30's, that sat next to me and started talking to me about Carlos, etc, and how he had met him during 1995 when he first came to play and they would talk all the time and she told me a funny thing that happened to her that year :lol:.

She had been to every practise and match he had been and had taken like 775843939575 pics with him but the last day of the tournament when she was outside the players lounge waiting for him to come out she talked for a while with the security guy... and told him he had loved Moya blah blah, all that kind of stuff about him lol. So when Carlos was about to leave from the players lounge (he was all pretty wearing a black shirt and nice pants etc she said lol), the security guy tells Carlos "Hey, this girl here is in love with you." And she was like, right in front of him. :lol: So she said Carlos went up to her and told her "Is it true you're in love with me?" So she went like "What!? No! Not at all!" and she said he looked down and was pissed lol. So I don't know how, but later on she was like 'oh what the hell I'll ask for another picture' and she did and so she went up to Carlos and was like "Would you mind a last picture?" And she says he put this serious face and was like "Yes, I do mind actually." and she was like "Come on! Just another one." And Carlos goes with the serious face "No. I cannot." so she's like "Okay, fine!" in a sort of annoyed tone and so she had turned around and was about to leave and Carlos grabbed her by the arm and was like "How am I going to mind? Come here!" And they both started laughing and in the picture they came out like that, all cracked up. :lol: It was funny. :p

Later on she told me "I have no idea how I didn't end up getting laid with him." :lol:

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 01:47 AM
What days are you going to the tennis next week? :kiss:

Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And Dad said he might be able to get VIP tickets for Friday :D.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:47 AM
Our matches aren't that important anymore, we've blown our chance of promotion :sad:

We're gonna finish 3rd or 4th :( (out of 12)

Awww :sad:

3rd or 4th is not too bad... you could be finishing 9th or 10th! :shrug:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:49 AM
Awwwww.

I had this woman, she must've been around her 30's, that sat next to me and started talking to me about Carlos, etc, and how he had met him during 1995 when he first came to play and they would talk all the time and she told me a funny thing that happened to her that year :lol:.

She had been to every practise and match he had been and had taken like 775843939575 pics with him but the last day of the tournament when she was outside the players lounge waiting for him to come out she talked for a while with the security guy... and told him he had loved Moya blah blah, all that kind of stuff about him lol. So when Carlos was about to leave from the players lounge (he was all pretty wearing a black shirt and nice pants etc she said lol), the security guy tells Carlos "Hey, this girl here is in love with you." And she was like, right in front of him. :lol: So she said Carlos went up to her and told her "Is it true you're in love with me?" So she went like "What!? No! Not at all!" and she said he looked down and was pissed lol. So I don't know how, but later on she was like 'oh what the hell I'll ask for another picture' and she did and so she went up to Carlos and was like "Would you mind a last picture?" And she says he put this serious face and was like "Yes, I do mind actually." and she was like "Come on! Just another one." And Carlos goes with the serious face "No. I cannot." so she's like "Okay, fine!" in a sort of annoyed tone and so she had turned around and was about to leave and Carlos grabbed her by the arm and was like "How am I going to mind? Come here!" And they both started laughing and in the picture they came out like that, all cracked up. :lol: It was funny. :p

Later on she told me "I have no idea how I didn't end up getting laid with him." :lol:

Oh god that lady will be me in Montreal 10 years from now telling some young girl about how Novak Djokovic used to run away from me.

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 01:51 AM
Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And Dad said he might be able to get VIP tickets for Friday :D.
Nice, have a great time :hug:

Right I'm off to bed.

Goodnight all :bigwave: :kiss:

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 01:52 AM

Oh god that lady will be me in Montreal 10 years from now telling some young girl about how Novak Djokovic used to run away from me.

Shut up. :haha: he did?! :lol: How come!?

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 01:54 AM
Awww :sad:

3rd or 4th is not too bad... you could be finishing 9th or 10th! :shrug:
We're good enough to have won the league, we've just dropped a few points against crap teams which is really annoying :(

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 01:56 AM

Right I'm off to bed.

:kiss: Thanks!

Night!

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:59 AM

Right I'm off to bed.

Good night darling. :smooch:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 02:03 AM
I didn't go but I'm going now :wavey:

Adios :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 02:03 AM
Shut up. :haha: he did?! :lol: How come!?

Um, well okay I got to the venue at like 10 when it opened and he was practicing on Court 1 so I went over and watched, and I was the only one watching because everyone else was like "Who the hell is that?" so I watched his whole thing and he definitely looked up at me a few times to be like "Who the hell is watching me?" So then, I see he's on the schedule with Ancic to practice later on so I go watch him again and it was only me, Essy and Becca watching... and several times while he's hitting balls he's just staring at me as I take a billion pictures of him. So after they're done, Mario steps over the fence (yes because he is tall enough to just step over fences.. not climb them... step over them instead of using the gate) and Novak kind of hops over the fence and heads toward the golf cart thing but as me and Becca start heading that way all of a sudden he SPRINTS over somewhere, we couldn't see where. :lol: I think he may have gone to the food selling area... but we were like "WTF where did he GO?" He ran away because I frighten him :(

Then when 2 weeks later I watched him and Mario again at the USO (practicing not match) they both were staring at me AGAIN because they recognized the crazy girl who sits through their 2 hour long practices.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 02:04 AM
We're good enough to have won the league, we've just dropped a few points against crap teams which is really annoying :(

Oh :sad: :hug:

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Um, well okay I got to the venue at like 10 when it opened and he was practicing on Court 1 so I went over and watched, and I was the only one watching because everyone else was like "Who the hell is that?" so I watched his whole thing and he definitely looked up at me a few times to be like "Who the hell is watching me?" So then, I see he's on the schedule with Ancic to practice later on so I go watch him again and it was only me, Essy and Becca watching... and several times while he's hitting balls he's just staring at me as I take a billion pictures of him. So after they're done, Mario steps over the fence (yes because he is tall enough to just step over fences.. not climb them... step over them instead of using the gate) and Novak kind of hops over the fence and heads toward the golf cart thing but as me and Becca start heading that way all of a sudden he SPRINTS over somewhere, we couldn't see where. :lol: I think he may have gone to the food selling area... but we were like "WTF where did he GO?" He ran away because I frighten him :(

Then when 2 weeks later I watched him and Mario again at the USO (practicing not match) they both were staring at me AGAIN because they recognized the crazy girl who sits through their 2 hour long practices.

:haha: That's funny.

I doubt it was because he wanted to run away from you. Why would he want to run away from a pretty girl like you? :p

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 02:16 AM
:haha: That's funny.

I doubt it was because he wanted to run away from you. Why would he want to run away from a pretty girl like you? :p

He probably wondered why a girl wearing a Spain t-shirt was stalking him though. :rolls:

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 02:18 AM
:awww: Too many sports injuries these days. :crying2:

Hope it isn't too serious - one of our family friends broke his elbow ice skating and ended up getting pins put in. :eek:
No if it was that bad it would be casted now. It is what is called a nondisplaced fracture of the radius bone- a Salter Type I. :haha: God I love being a doctor! Sorry can't help it somedays ;) I seem to resemble my avatar tonight.

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 02:20 AM
He probably wondered why a girl wearing a Spain t-shirt was stalking him though. :rolls:

:haha: Okay, you could've mentioned THAT. :lol:

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 02:21 AM
Was that the same day I saw you? Monday? Did you ask JCF to stop and take a picture btw? I was there for that, thought he was very nice to stop and stay and pose. I keep thinking Rebecca was there :confused:

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 02:30 AM

Oooh, sign me up too. I'm going to need the help to lose 2 stone by Roland Garros.

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Ladies I know it isn't much as I am not of the male persuasion but I think you all are great!

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 03:00 AM
Ladies I know it isn't much as I am not of the male persuasion but I think you all are great!

Ditto. (:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 03:07 AM
Was that the same day I saw you? Monday? Did you ask JCF to stop and take a picture btw? I was there for that, thought he was very nice to stop and stay and pose. I keep thinking Rebecca was there :confused:

Umm I saw Novak on Tuesday... so it was Tuesday I was wearing the Spain shirt :p

Um, I didn't ask JCF for a pic, I stood infront of him and blocked his path and forced him to sign my shirt... lol. Becca wasn't with me though :p I have no idea where the sudden confidence came from for me to do THAT though... I block the way of JCF but am too afraid to utter a single syllable to Novak Djokovic... :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 03:08 AM

Awww :hug: I agree.

Carito_90
02-12-2006, 03:10 AM
Umm I saw Novak on Tuesday... so it was Tuesday I was wearing the Spain shirt :p

Um, I didn't ask JCF for a pic, I stood infront of him and blocked his path and forced him to sign my shirt... lol. Becca wasn't with me though :p

:haha: Okay now I get why players try to run away from you. :haha: jk. :p

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 03:12 AM
:haha: Okay now I get why players try to run away from you. :haha: jk. :p

:rolls: I have never even spoken to any other player, I'm way too afraid..

I didn't really BLOCK his way... well I kind of did.. but I was like in a large crowd of people shoving things at him and unlike with ANY other player, I found the ability to speak and kind of stood a little bit in front of him and was like "Can you sign my shirt?" and he was like "Yeah sure" and he signed my back. :lol: So I can even say I had physical contact with him. It was pleasant. My shoulder blade will never forget the experience.

This all happened during the Kiefer/Massu match... were you not at that match the whole time Sue?

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 03:16 AM
:rolls: I have never even spoken to any other player, I'm way too afraid..

I didn't really BLOCK his way... well I kind of did.. but I was like in a large crowd of people shoving things at him and unlike with ANY other player, I found the ability to speak and kind of stood a little bit in front of him and was like "Can you sign my shirt?" and he was like "Yeah sure" and he signed my back. :lol: So I can even say I had physical contact with him. It was pleasant. My shoulder blade will never forget the experience.

This all happened during the Kiefer/Massu match... were you not at that match the whole time Sue?
Pretty much so it wasn't you I saw at the practice courts getting a pic of JCF. I have to say he was really nice as he was almost about to leave the area but backed up to let some gals take a photo of him. Then others did too and he was there for a while. I have talked to a few players but after observing more I will say that Gonzo, Dent, JCF,Gaudio,Ferrer and Robredo were extra nice to fans.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 03:21 AM
Pretty much so it wasn't you I saw at the practice courts getting a pic of JCF. I have to say he was really nice as he was almost about to leave the area but backed up to let some gals take a photo of him. Then others did too and he was there for a while. I have talked to a few players but after observing more I will say that Gonzo, Dent, JCF,Gaudio,Ferrer and Robredo were extra nice to fans.

Yeah JCF was great... I never really got the nerve to talk to Robredo but since I was at all of his practices and his matches he recognized me as easily as Novak and always gave me a smile or a thumbs up. After his doubles with Rafa when we all got to move down to the bottom I was near the exit and he signed my program on the way out and gave me a smile again when he saw who it was. I was waving a huge Spanish flag at his match so I'm sure that caught his attention the first time around :)

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 03:23 AM
Yeah JCF was great... I never really got the nerve to talk to Robredo but since I was at all of his practices and his matches he recognized me as easily as Novak and always gave me a smile or a thumbs up. After his doubles with Rafa when we all got to move down to the bottom I was near the exit and he signed my program on the way out and gave me a smile again when he saw who it was. I was waving a huge Spanish flag at his match so I'm sure that caught his attention the first time around :)
:) Good for you! Not all the players are that nice. I did talk to Younes who was a sweetie!

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 09:33 AM
:wavey: people....off to football, talk to you later :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 11:19 AM
:wavey: people....off to football, talk to you later :kiss:

:wavey: Hope you win :D

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 11:31 AM
:fiery: what a stupendous waste of time, it got called off because of a waterlogged pitch :(

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 11:32 AM
:fiery: what a stupendous waste of time, it got called off because of a waterlogged pitch :(

:( Aww that sucks.

Action Jackson
02-12-2006, 11:32 AM

Poor baby.

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Now I have the decision of whether to go back to bed or watch American Idol :scratch:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Now I have the decision of whether to go back to bed or watch American Idol :scratch:

Go back to bed. It's what I would do. I haven't been thrilled with recent episodes of AI anyway :) If Novak weren't attempting to win Davis Cup for his country I wouldn't be up right now myself.

I say attempt since the fool already had a break and lost it.

*edit* I take that back, he never lost the break, people just couldn't keep up with who was serving.

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 11:42 AM
*Is concerned about the fact that Jess doesn't seem to sleep anymore*

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 11:43 AM

I went to bed at 11 last night to get up for this :o :o

And why are you concerned now? :lol: I slept far less than this during the AO ;)

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Oh the American Idol is quite old I think, it's the last set of auditions in Boston. They just put some hot basketball girl through :hearts:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Oh Nole is playing, that explains it :p

Action Jackson
02-12-2006, 11:48 AM
You are right Adam.

So are you playing in the Yorkshire Pudding Pub league?

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Oh the American Idol is quite old I think, it's the last set of auditions in Boston. They just put some hot basketball girl through :hearts:

It's not that old. That was last Tuesday's episode I think. Last Wednesday's episode is the only one you haven't seen yet then :p

Sandra
I love Sven Kramer :p

savesthedizzle
Oh Nole is playing, that explains it :p

He is serving for the first set 5*-1 :D :D

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 11:50 AM
*hides if there is going to be Olympic talk in here because I get everything hours and hours later*

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 11:54 AM
You are right Adam.

So are you playing in the Yorkshire Pudding Pub league?
:haha: it's not a pub team, but admittedly I don't think Chelsea will be quaking in their boots. Yorkshire puddings are lovely though :hearts:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 11:57 AM
:haha: that guy that just sang Cher :spit:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 11:58 AM
:haha: that guy that just sang Cher :spit:

Hahahhahahahhahaha... I remember him :rolls:

Action Jackson
02-12-2006, 11:59 AM
:haha: it's not a pub team, but admittedly I don't think Chelsea will be quaking in their boots. Yorkshire puddings are lovely though :hearts:

I mean Darren Jackson a wonderful pub footballer has played at a World Cup. I have to admit I actually don't the north of England, though it depends where though.

From the Super League crowds, they really get into it for sure moreso than the Aussie crowds.

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm going back to bed, I'll talk to y'all later :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm going back to bed, I'll talk to y'all later :kiss:

:sad: It's NOON. :lol: Enjoy the sleep :kiss:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Oh they're showing the Hollywood auditions episode now, I didn't realise it was a double bill :D

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Oh they're showing the Hollywood auditions episode now, I didn't realise it was a double bill :D

You will be completely caught up then :) I thought there was going to be more drama in that epidoe than there was :sad:

Next weeks will be better when they do the group auditions :D :D

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 12:31 PM
I mean Darren Jackson a wonderful pub footballer has played at a World Cup. I have to admit I actually don't the north of England, though it depends where though.

From the Super League crowds, they really get into it for sure moreso than the Aussie crowds.
Ooh I didn't realise you were a Rugby League fan. It's great over here, I go to Headingley to watch the Leeds Rhino's whenever I can. It's always a great atmosphere.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Why do humans have eyebrows? Do they serve a purpose? I was just randomly thinking about this. How odd is it that our bodies grow hair just in two little strips on our faces?

*goes away to ponder the existence of eyebrows*

I think maybe I really do need to start sleeping more.

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 12:36 PM
You will be completely caught up then :) I thought there was going to be more drama in that epidoe than there was :sad:

Next weeks will be better when they do the group auditions :D :D
:haha: that was hilarious. Simon : "Back row.....Congratulations (the guys in the back row fist pump and look delighted)......on getting this far. You're going home now". :spit: :haha:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:38 PM
:yawn: Novak and his "injured" shoulder need to hurry this up. I'm sleepy and I have to write up the news before I can sleep :sad:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Why do humans have eyebrows? Do they serve a purpose? I was just randomly thinking about this. How odd is it that our bodies grow hair just in two little strips on our faces?

I think maybe I really do need to start sleeping more. :scratch: you are definitely going mad. Although it is a fair question :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:42 PM
:scratch: you are definitely going mad. Although it is a fair question :lol:

:rolls: I really think I am.

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Why are my posts going wierd :( I want to be able to go on MTF without this stupid IP hider :fiery:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Why are my posts going wierd :( I want to be able to go on MTF without this stupid IP hider :fiery:

:hug: What's going weird with them?

fangirl
02-12-2006, 12:47 PM
I have decided that I want to be a cute Olympic Mogul skiier.

I am almost twenty and have not seen snow. This is not relevent.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 12:51 PM

Ahhhh don't tell me any Olympic results, okay? I will have to hide if you do.

That said, I will gladly switch climates with you.

Action Jackson
02-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Ooh I didn't realise you were a Rugby League fan. It's great over here, I go to Headingley to watch the Leeds Rhino's whenever I can. It's always a great atmosphere.

Mr Adam. Here is a bit of info about the private one and I will only be saying this once.

What happened is that I did Year 9 or the equivalent in Australia, the circumstances I am not going into as to why this happened. Basically it was the first time I had to call teachers Mr and Miss/Mrs and had to wear a stupid school uniform, though afer a week I managed to find a way around it.

Learnt absolutely nothing except the rules to all these sports they play in Aus and England.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:13 PM
I should have known better than to think Novak could hold onto a two break lead in the third set. :rolleyes:

His shoulder better be injured for him to be playing like this.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 01:42 PM
I should have known better than to think Novak could hold onto a two break lead in the third set. :rolleyes:

His shoulder better be injured for him to be playing like this.

No, no injury, just no focus. :rolleyes:

:hug: Sue (and anyone else supporting Israel)

Now we'll dominate Scotland too :devil:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Apparently my parents got 17 inches of snow from this storm already and it's still snowing and the news keeps listing my town as a high accumulation. :eek:

Meanwhile in Syracuse the skies are clear for once :)

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Morning all! Just checked to see that the 4th rubber was lost by Israel. Thanks Jess and good luck to Serbia in Scotland! Now we will see what the US will do today. The Tennis Channel has had great coverage and I have to say that the German-France Tie has been fantastic!
Poor Nate- had a peaceful night but this morning the arm is just killing him. Pumping him up with nonsteoidals and icing BUT... And it is a light beautiful snow right now. Visibility pristine;) Can't believe that we are suppose to get a foot? Doesn't look it.

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 02:35 PM

I think maybe I really do need to start sleeping more.
:lol: I think I might have a budding "metrosexual" on my hands. ( Sorry but I hate that word:o) Nate has a unibrow and has been plucking. Today he asked me to wax it for him. :haha:

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 03:12 PM

:yeah: I don't have any flags. I'd be more than willing to help you with yours in Cincy. :D

:shrug: For good or for bad, I think I'm on Ferrer's radar screen (or at very least, his coach's as he keeps staring me down) :unsure:

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 03:15 PM

Wanna come play in my winter wonderland (snow included)? :p

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 03:20 PM

I keep hearing the more you sleep the less you eat. So I'm trying to average more than 9 hours a sleep a night. :secret: Yesterday I even took a nap as well.

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 03:25 PM

It snowed here overnight and this morning. You're more than welcome to come over for a visit to hone your skiing skills. :wavey:

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 03:31 PM
:lol: I think I might have a budding "metrosexual" on my hands. ( Sorry but I hate that word:o) Nate has a unibrow and has been plucking. Today he asked me to wax it for him. :haha:

Feli uses this word as if he's very proud to be one. :o

Does Nate own more clothing than you do? This is the first sign you might have a problem on your hands. :help:

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Feli uses this word as if he's very proud to be one. :o

Does Nate own more clothing than you do? This is the first sign you might have a problem on your hands. :help:
:lol: No thankfully. He does have 5 pairs of jeans though all different styles but he dresses ok. Phew! Given the fact his dad could care less about clothing;has no sense of style and has to have me color coordinate him I am not to worried. The funny thing is that he has beautiful wavey hair but flattens it down with hats and gel every morning before school. I just have to laugh but I know it is to look good for the ladies in the class;) He is way to cute for his own good.
He is so bummed right now. It is snowing as I posted and his brother is outside playing with neighborhood kids and he can't go out:(
How are you doing btw? I read that sleep-eating thing too. Turns out it also has to do with metabolism changes as well and how your body adjusts and burns calories. Good luck with what ever you choose to do. Just be smart,sensible and eat healthy!

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 05:15 PM
:wavey: Hi everyone :D I feel rested up now.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 05:30 PM
:yeah: I don't have any flags. I'd be more than willing to help you with yours in Cincy. :D

:shrug: For good or for bad, I think I'm on Ferrer's radar screen (or at very least, his coach's as he keeps staring me down) :unsure:

I think I'll be more occupied with my Serbian flag in Cincy this year ;) but that is a lovely offer.

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Why do we ALWAYS concede late goals :crying2: :fiery:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 05:37 PM

Aww :sad: :hug:

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 05:40 PM

Give me a call if you succeed, i've always wanted to bang a cute olympic mogul skiier chick .... I mean romance one :p

Kari Traa :drool: :hearts:

fangirl
02-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Give me a call if you succeed, i've always wanted to bang a cute olympic mogul skiier chick .... I mean romance one :p

Kari Traa :drool: :hearts:

Actually, you probably wouldn't be terribly interested considering that when I marry either Sandra Laoura or Kari Traa in a sassy lesbian wedding, Jess is going to be a bridesmaid.

Feel free to send fanmail though. I have always wanted some.

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 06:02 PM
I'm going to compete in the Luge at the next Winter Olympics. It looks like so much fun :lol:

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Actually, you probably wouldn't be terribly interested considering that when I marry either Sandra Laoura or Kari Traa in a sassy lesbian wedding, Jess is going to be a bridesmaid.

Feel free to send fanmail though. I have always wanted some.

Oh well.... if im gonna lose Traa to someone i'd hope it'd be to a lesbian. :p

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:03 PM
I'm going to compete in the Luge at the next Winter Olympics. It looks like so much fun :lol:

:crying2: I want to watch the Olympics but they are showing us NASCAR? Like seriously you must be kidding me.

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:07 PM

:eek: 2 man luge looks to be an excuse for gay sex in public

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:10 PM
:crying2: I want to watch the Olympics but they are showing us NASCAR? Like seriously you must be kidding me.

So I take it that im not the only one who doesn't understand the fascination with Nascar

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:11 PM
So I take it that im not the only one who doesn't understand the fascination with Nascar

I don't get how watching cars do hundreds of laps around a track makes for good television :shrug:

fangirl
Oh well.... if im gonna lose Traa to someone i'd hope it'd be to a lesbian. :p

Traa has the ability to make this supposdly straight girl a lesbian which I think is fabulous. Adam, I hope you will be competing in the two man luge with David Beckham - representing England.

;)

adee-gee
The winter Olympics aren't a patch on the real thing, I must say. I'm off out, I'll talk to y'all later :wavey: :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:12 PM
The winter Olympics aren't a patch on the real thing, I must say. I'm off out, I'll talk to y'all later :wavey: :kiss:

I agree... but any winter olympic sport is more engaging than NASCAR. Then again maybe I just don't understand NASCAR because I'm not from the South.

:sad: :wavey: Bye!

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:15 PM
I don't get how watching cars do hundreds of laps around a track makes for good television :shrug:

I agree, at least throw in some pot holes or something make it a challenge :p

silverwhite
02-12-2006, 06:16 PM

Soccer :rolleyes:

I heard that Chelsea got thrashed though :woohoo:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Adam, I hope you will be competing in the two man luge with David Beckham - representing England.

;)
I'd rather cut off my penis with a rusty breadknife than either 1)represent England or 2) do anything with that loser.

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Traa has the ability to make this supposdly straight girl a lesbian which I think is fabulous. Adam, I hope you will be competing in the two man luge with David Beckham - representing England.

;)

i'd never heard of her before the event. Cant say im a freestyle mogul fan in my spare time but damn I am now. She's converting straight women to lesbianism and bringing in fans to her sport. Quite the woman

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:19 PM
I'd rather cut off my penis with a rusty breadknife than either 1)represent England or 2) do anything with that loser.

can you be a little more specific with your feelings on the subject :p

MissFairy
02-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Okay, so Tottenham suck. Next topic.

Hi everyone :kiss:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Boo they're showing ski jumping now. It's really not very exciting, they don't do anything while they're in the air :shrug:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Okay, so Tottenham suck. Next topic.

Hi everyone :kiss:

Sarah!!!! :hug: Hello!

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Boo they're showing ski jumping now. It's really not very exciting, they don't do anything while they're in the air :shrug:

STILL better than NASCAR. :rolleyes:

I HATE ice hockey but I think womens ice hockey might be on some other channel...

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:24 PM

lol I took a mogul and caught air last year and it couldn't have been more than 6 inches but I bit it huge, so anyone who can soar like that and land it has my respect.

MissFairy
02-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Sarah!!!! :hug: Hello!
Hiyaaaaa Jess :hug: :hug: How are you today?

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Hiyaaaaa Jess :hug: :hug: How are you today?

Great!! Novak won the DC tie for Serbia so now we take on you Brits unfortunately tickets are sold out or I was seriously thinking of going... :rolls:

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Sarah :kiss: we don't suck! A draw against Sunderland is a really good result ;)

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:27 PM
I HATE ice hockey ...

:spit: :eek: :fiery:

have you watched a full game live? There is no sport that touches it for entertainment value.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:28 PM

have you watched a full game live? There is no sport that touches it for entertainment value.

Live? No. But I think I like any sport live... I find soccer on television horribly boring but had a great time when I saw a match live. :shrug: I assume it would be the same way with hockey. I mean, I could easily go see hockey whenever I want considering there are 4 hockey teams within an hour of where I live, but its just never appealed to me.

MissFairy
02-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Great!! Novak won the DC tie for Serbia so now we take on you Brits unfortunately tickets are sold out or I was seriously thinking of going... :rolls:
I was hoping for that tie though :p (: I REALLY want to see Djoko play Murray, i would love love love that!

I seriously wanted to go, but then i think it's in Scotland in honour of Andy so :ras: Too far to travel for me lol.

Congratulations to Novak though :banana:

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Sarah :kiss: we don't suck! A draw against Sunderland is a really good result ;)

Good god 90 minutes plus of man chess to end up in a draw. I would feel cheated that I gave up minutes of my life on that :p

MissFairy
02-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Adadadadadadadadadam! (: :hug:

We DO suck. Sunderland :sobbing: This morning i was like pshhh we are so gonna roll this one...uh, maybe i jinxed us ):

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 06:30 PM
:haha: Glasgow is such a great place for a holiday too! Ok i'm really going now :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:31 PM
I was hoping for that tie though :p (: I REALLY want to see Djoko play Murray, i would love love love that!

I seriously wanted to go, but then i think it's in Scotland in honour of Andy so :ras: Too far to travel for me lol.

Congratulations to Novak though :banana:

I would love if there is some sort of live stream for it :) I think we can beat you guys :p

(I keep saying 'we'... I'm not Serbian.. please someone break me of this habit.)

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Live? No. But I think I like any sport live... I find soccer on television horribly boring but had a great time when I saw a match live. :shrug: I assume it would be the same way with hockey. I mean, I could easily go see hockey whenever I want considering there are 4 hockey teams within an hour of where I live, but its just never appealed to me.

All I can say is go. You'll be hooked. Games in the us are relatively cheap unless you're going to a Rangers game but all it takes is going to the one right game.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:33 PM
All I can say is go. You'll be hooked. Games in the us are relatively cheap unless you're going to a Rangers game but all it takes is going to the one right game.

Well the Rangers were one of the four teams I could go to.. but the Islanders, Flyers or Devils would work too.

MissFairy
02-12-2006, 06:36 PM
I would love if there is some sort of live stream for it :) I think we can beat you guys :p

(I keep saying 'we'... I'm not Serbian.. please someone break me of this habit.)
I hope you get to see it. This is one time where i'm guaranteed coverage :banana: This only happens like three times a year, so yes, i do get excited lol.

I think you can beat us too :sobbing: We have Andy, Andy and oh, yeah, Andy :sobbing:

I think it's a cute affectation. Keep the 'we' (: Because i follow alot of the American players, when they play DC i say 'we' sometimes :sobbing:

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Well the Rangers were one of the four teams I could go to.. but the Islanders, Flyers or Devils would work too.
Portland Pirates or the Lewiston Maniacs! Hey all ;) Quick stop in to wish everyone a happy sunday!

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:37 PM

Islanders suck... Devils are boring. Definately check out the flyers or the rangers both are fun to watch and have tons of talent. Tickets arent the easiest to come by for either team but its fast, its hard hitting, the skill is unbelievable. Or at least watch team canada play the olympics. The best of the best, even on tv it'll be great.

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Portland Pirates or the Lewiston Maniacs! Hey all ;) Quick stop in to wish everyone a happy sunday!

Are those ECHL teams?

and :wavey:

MissFairy
02-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Hey Sue! :hug: Hope you're having a fun day too (:

fangirl
02-12-2006, 06:40 PM

Adam, we could always enter the pairs skating. I'd get to wear a pretty dress and you'd get to wear something flamboyantly camp and touch my ass and hips.

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Adam, we could always enter the pairs skating. I'd get to wear a pretty dress and you'd get to wear something flamboyantly camp and touch my ass and hips.

:eek: you're a bit of a horn dog I like you. :p

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:44 PM

:rolls:

fangirl
02-12-2006, 06:45 PM
:eek: you're a bit of a horn dog I like you. :p

Are you going to be an asshole now and put slutty things I have said in your signature now? Because then you will never get near my Mogul's gold medal.

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Are those ECHL teams?

and :wavey:
The pirates are one notch down from the Pro league- a farm team for Washington maybe? And the Maniacs are 2-3 notches below- they are all canadian kids, high school and college ages. I work in Lewiston Maine and live about 12 miles north of Portland. Haven't been in a while to a game. No time.
Home today with a snowstorm ( although hubs and son #2 are out at a party so the roads are not that bad), If you read a bit of the previous pages I am home with Nate who broke his arm yesterday playing? ICE HOCKEY! without any pads etc. Kids :rolleyes:

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Are you going to be an asshole now and put slutty things I have said in your signature now? Because then you will never get near my Mogul's gold medal.

:haha:

I see my reputation has preceded me.

but for the record nope I wont.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 06:51 PM
The pirates are one notch down from the Pro league- a farm team for Washington maybe? And the Maniacs are 2-3 notches below- they are all canadian kids, high school and college ages. I work in Lewiston Maine and live about 12 miles north of Portland. Haven't been in a while to a game. No time.
Home today with a snowstorm ( although hubs and son #2 are out at a party so the roads are not that bad), If you read a bit of the previous pages I am home with Nate who broke his arm yesterday playing? ICE HOCKEY! without any pads etc. Kids :rolleyes:

You guys are lucky the roads aren't that bad, although I think it's mainly hit the mid-Atlantic states and you guys are pretty far up, but a friend of mine in PA was digging her car out from work when a coworker called and said "Don't go to work, I just got in an accident" then one of her managers called and said "Come to work, 2 people aren't coming because they got in accidents" and as she was leaving her driveway.... she spun out, smashed the front of her car herself and called out.

Its Syracuse level snow down there and they are NOT prepared to handle it.

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:53 PM

Ouch, didn't read that...read that he wants his unibrow waxed tho lol. A cool mom would do it btw. I used to play pond hockey all the time withOUT pads and the odd time when we didnt have enough goalies and I drew the shortest stick I was in net without pads. Took many a beating but never broke anything.

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Well cords begging to be walked so i'll be back later. Cy'all

fangirl
02-12-2006, 06:58 PM
:haha:

I see my reputation has preceded me.

but for the record nope I wont.

To be honest, you are not terribly high on my list of people I will shag when I win my Olympic Gold because you made me friend feel crappy about herself. But I might pose in Maxim and you can purchase that if you like. I might wear one of those Canadian inspired Beret thingys :)

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 07:00 PM
That is what he was doing- pond hockey right behind the key bank in town. Sweet little place to skate and the whole town partakes. The town built a nice hut with a fireplace and many folks bring coolers of coffee and hot chocolate. It becomes a gathering place here in the winter. My neighbor dropped him off with her son and some others. Nate is not a good skater and borrowed some skates. He just wanted to practice but got enticed into a game, again without pads although I am not sure they would have helped him with his arm. Anyway he has a broken finger from 3 weeks ago football too. But he is a trooper so I can't complain. Meanwhile I have so much shit to do her in the house. I have done lots but it is endless. Be thankful you youngins;)

And Jess- whoa- an accident? I have come close over the years but always do ok driving onto work during storms. About 4 years ago I said no more- I don;t do anyone favors if I get killed and most of the time half of the patients cancel too so I would get there on time and not have much to do. Now I tell the office- I will get there when it is light or when the snow stops.

Kell just states what we all are thinking anyway :lol: :angel: But there is only one man for me;)

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 07:27 PM
To be honest, you are not terribly high on my list of people I will shag when I win my Olympic Gold because you made me friend feel crappy about herself. But I might pose in Maxim and you can purchase that if you like. I might wear one of those Canadian inspired Beret thingys :)

lol how long is that list

I shall await the Maxim then... and if you're talking the old olympic roots hat it was a poorboy but you gotta stay current go with the current canadian trappers hat and a red and white bikini you'll win yourself a legion of canadian fans.

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 07:28 PM
But there is only one man for me;)

thank you, im flattered :p

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 07:55 PM
He is so bummed right now. It is snowing as I posted and his brother is outside playing with neighborhood kids and he can't go out:(
How are you doing btw? I read that sleep-eating thing too. Turns out it also has to do with metabolism changes as well and how your body adjusts and burns calories. Good luck with what ever you choose to do. Just be smart,sensible and eat healthy!

It's snowing here again, even though most of the snow from overnight and this morning has already melted. Just as long as it doesn't get too bad to drive into the city tonight - I'm going to a play with my mum.

I'm bummed about Spain's loss - another year of playoffs. :rolleyes: But very impressed by France's win over Germany away. :D

I hope Nate's cast won't put a damper on your Vegas trip.

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 07:58 PM
I think I'll be more occupied with my Serbian flag in Cincy this year ;) but that is a lovely offer.

Would you let your older vSister borrow your Spanish one if you're not going to use it? :angel:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Would you let your older vSister borrow your Spanish one if you're not going to use it? :angel:

It's gigantic :lol: but if you want to use it you are welcome to it ;) I will gladly share with you if there is a Spanish match while Serbs aren't doing anything, but with my Serbian boys rapidly climbing the rankings, I'm sure they will be :D

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 08:02 PM

USA Network is showing Women's hockey USA vs GER

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 08:06 PM

They sold all the tickets before they even knew who GBR was playing? :confused:

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 08:10 PM

College ice hockey is the best! There is nothing quite like the fights where all the helmets, gloves, and even jerseys come off....not to mention the time when even the goalie started beating up the other goalie. :woohoo:

Minor leagues are fun too, but NHL :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 08:12 PM
USA Network is showing Women's hockey USA vs GER

:rolleyes: Hockey.... it's okay NASCAR is finally over.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 08:14 PM
They sold all the tickets before they even knew who GBR was playing? :confused:

I mean, for Davis Cup does it really matter? You're cheering for the home team generally, no matter who they play. :shrug:

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 08:20 PM
College ice hockey is the best! There is nothing quite like the fights where all the helmets, gloves, and even jerseys come off....not to mention the time when even the goalie started beating up the other goalie. :woohoo:

Minor leagues are fun too, but NHL :rolleyes:

college hockey is good for watching scraps but the talent level is weak for the most part. Nothing like living and breathing your home team in the nhl.

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I mean, for Davis Cup does it really matter? You're cheering for the home team generally, no matter who they play. :shrug:

I just can't remember ever seeing where tickets for a DC tie were on sale before the teams were confirmed.

WTF I just figured out yesterday that despite having well over 100 channels, I don't get OLN and have to wait for the repeat on TTC. :fiery:

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 08:24 PM
I just can't remember ever seeing where tickets for a DC tie were on sale before the teams were confirmed.

WTF I just figured out yesterday that despite having well over 100 channels, I don't get OLN and have to wait for the repeat on TTC. :fiery:

I can relate. 300 channels and dont get ttc. The channels we want we dont get but damn I can find dawsons creek on at any time of the day.

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 08:25 PM
college hockey is good for watching scraps but the talent level is weak for the most part. Nothing like living and breathing your home team in the nhl.

I went to a NHL game in Pittsburgh once during college, it was Penguins vs Flyers, honestly it was a bit boring.

We don't have a NHL team here TG, I think we just got a new AHL team though.

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 08:31 PM
I went to a NHL game in Pittsburgh once during college, it was Penguins vs Flyers, honestly it was a bit boring.

We don't have a NHL team here TG, I think we just got a new AHL team though.

How long ago was that cause Pitts been brutal for some time now. NHL isnt immune to stinkers once and a while but if you get 2 good teams matched up its easily the most entertaining sport around

LaTenista
02-12-2006, 08:40 PM
How long ago was that cause Pitts been brutal for some time now. NHL isnt immune to stinkers once and a while but if you get 2 good teams matched up its easily the most entertaining sport around

It was either 2000 or 2001. There weren't any fights and for me that's the best part. :(

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Syracuse is actually going to win today :banana:

.....too bad it's only against St. Johns. :rolleyes:

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 08:47 PM
It was either 2000 or 2001. There weren't any fights and for me that's the best part. :(

yes sadly the nhl seems to think to make the game appeal to the american audience that the fighting is one part it needed to weed out of the game. You still see the some great tilts once and a while but not like the old days. The current games are a lot better as they're also trying to eliminate the old clutching and grabbing that started to take over the game.

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 08:49 PM
thank you, im flattered :p
:devil: You bad boy you. btw- I waxed the unibrow for Nate. :ras: Guess I am a cool mum afterall. :lol: Funny I have been called that before and recently.
I need to f'ing vent- I just scrubbed the shower stall and the water shut off. Can't take a shower and I have chlorox bleach stuck to the sides :( Plus the snow is heavier and thicker and the hubs etc isn't home yet. Worry worry worry. And my partner called me from Texas- he won't be home cuz of the storm and so won't be into the office tomorrow on my day off. Well I am on call but I have Nate to take to get xrays and a cast so.... What a day this has been. :p

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 08:52 PM
Oh yeah and my time trial for my ocean swim was called off cuz of the weather and my need to be home with Nate. I can't reschedule it soon enough!!! So no swim and I would not be fast enough anyway :sad: Sigh I want my weekend to start over :lol:

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 08:54 PM
:devil: You bad boy you. btw- I waxed the unibrow for Nate. :ras: Guess I am a cool mum afterall. :lol: Funny I have been called that before and recently.
I need to f'ing vent- I just scrubbed the shower stall and the water shut off. Can't take a shower and I have chlorox bleach stuck to the sides :( Plus the snow is heavier and thicker and the hubs etc isn't home yet. Worry worry worry. And my partner called me from Texas- he won't be home cuz of the storm and so won't be into the office tomorrow on my day off. Well I am on call but I have Nate to take to get xrays and a cast so.... What a day this has been. :p

very cool, now just get him a hooker on his 15th birthday and you'll make the mom hall of fame. :p On the radio a while back there was a report of a mom busted for getting her son a hooker for his birthday. What a gift lol

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 09:03 PM
very cool, now just get him a hooker on his 15th birthday and you'll make the mom hall of fame. :p On the radio a while back there was a report of a mom busted for getting her son a hooker for his birthday. What a gift lol
Ha over his dead body! My standards are too high :ras: Morals too! As soon as dating starts though I will make sure he understands consequences of all actions. Be prepared is my motto and I will even buy him the condoms if needed :p

flmmkrz
02-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Ha over his dead body! My standards are too high :ras: Morals too! As soon as dating starts though I will make sure he understands consequences of all actions. Be prepared is my motto and I will even buy him the condoms if needed :p

lol guess you're not that cool

Condoms from mom :eek: Maybe from my pops even then very odd for me but I think i'd run out of the room and not look back had she pulled out a box of them in front of me and wanted to talk back then

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 09:51 PM
lol guess you're not that cool

Condoms from mom :eek: Maybe from my pops even then very odd for me but I think i'd run out of the room and not look back had she pulled out a box of them in front of me and wanted to talk back then
Hey I let dad deal with it!But I am involved too. I am thankful that at this point he can talk to both of us about anything and at anytime. And right now he is too young. The other thing I should have posted is that it is important that he is respectful, understands the word NO, and yes that he is responsible. Take that as you wish.

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 10:01 PM
:wavey: again :)

adee-gee
02-12-2006, 10:11 PM
:wavey: all. I'm not staying, I just wanted to inform you all that I'm going to marry Eva Longoria :inlove:

savesthedizzle
02-12-2006, 10:13 PM
:wavey: all. I'm not staying, I just wanted to inform you all that I'm going to marry Eva Longoria :inlove:

Is this new information? :lol:

Since this could be the last I'll see of you... good luck with everything :hug:

MariaV
02-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Byeeeeeee Adam!!!! :hug: :hug: Good luck with your studies! :hug:
I am off to sleep now.

nermo
02-12-2006, 10:38 PM
posted by adee-gee
:wavey: all. I'm not staying, I just wanted to inform you all that I'm going to marry Eva Longoria :)

Coria is totally reliefed now that u've given up on Carla :cool:

cobalt60
02-12-2006, 10:42 PM
Coria is totally reliefed now that u've given up on Carla :cool:
:haha: But like Carla, eva already has a man. BTW- have you ever heard her interviewed Adam? :bolt: Ah but that's not why you want her anyway huh? ;)

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 12:27 AM
Oh man, the first 2 episodes of 24 have left me speechless. Best show on tv by a country mile :worship:

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 12:38 AM
Jess, I MIGHT have bumped into the SERBIAN guy you were telling me about... the one that's here... but I'm not sure if it was him. :sobbing: There was this crowd pushing because they wanted to get to the main court and so I couldn't stop to check or snap a picture... I don't know if it was him though, I just know a guy literally bumped into my dad and I bumped into my dad's back 'cos I was staring at the guy and he laughed. :sobbing: It was funny but oh well. Sorry Jess. :hug:

I had a good time, watched some good tennis and tomorrow I'm heading to some hotel that's close home but sounds very fancy just to relax for a couple of days with my family... thank god it has free internet. :lol:.

I'm gonna miss the chats though. :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 01:09 AM
Jess, I MIGHT have bumped into the Slovak guy you were telling me about... the one that's here... but I'm not sure if it was him. :sobbing: There was this crowd pushing because they wanted to get to the main court and so I couldn't stop to check or snap a picture... I don't know if it was him though, I just know a guy literally bumped into my dad and I bumped into my dad's back 'cos I was staring at the guy and he laughed. :sobbing: It was funny but oh well. Sorry Jess. :hug:

I had a good time, watched some good tennis and tomorrow I'm heading to some hotel that's close home but sounds very fancy just to relax for a couple of days with my family... thank god it has free internet. :lol:.

I'm gonna miss the chats though. :hug:

:crying2: He's SERBIAN. But that's okay, lol. I hope you had a good time :) And relaxing will be nice, so enjoy it :) I wish I could have some time to relax.

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 01:16 AM
SERBIAN, Serbian, sorry. I wasn't thinking much when I wrote it. :sobbing: I'll go edit it. :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 01:18 AM
SERBIAN, Serbian, sorry. I wasn't thinking much when I wrote it. :sobbing: I'll go edit it. :lol:

Hahah no leave it, it's actually kind of funny because Randy and I joke around that he's not really Serbian.

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 01:26 AM
Oh gosh... I think my roommate had people over and didn't warn me.. the good news is that I have plenty of beverages up here this time so if I don't want to intrude, I'm well-stocked.

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 01:27 AM
I already changed it. :p

Hahahaha that's good, Jess! You don't wanna see something you don't really wanted to see in first place. :scared:

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 01:29 AM
:haha: But like Carla, eva already has a man. BTW- have you ever heard her interviewed Adam? :bolt: Ah but that's not why you want her anyway huh? ;)

my love for her is purer than gees, he wants her for her just for her body. I've seen the interviews and know how dense she is and want her because of it. Thats real :p

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 01:31 AM
I already changed it. :p

Hahahaha that's good, Jess! You don't wanna see something you don't really wanted to see in first place. :scared:

It would have been nice if she had warned me so I could have gotten a shower beforehand though :rolleyes: I'm not surprised. I suppose this is revenge for me cancelling the other night... all I hear is her squealing and giggling downstairs. :rolleyes:

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 01:32 AM
It would have been nice if she had warned me so I could have gotten a shower beforehand though :rolleyes: I'm not surprised. I suppose this is revenge for me cancelling the other night... all I hear is her squealing and giggling downstairs. :rolleyes:

Awww :hug: :hug:. It's only her guy though, right?

Phunkadelicious
02-13-2006, 01:32 AM
http://yelims1.free.fr/Bisous/Bisous10.gif

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 01:34 AM
Awww :hug: :hug:. It's only her guy though, right?

I think so. I keep hearing our front door open or close. CHOOSE IN OR OUT. :fiery: So I hope they're leaving. :lol: Me and her aren't really speaking, so... grrr.

Carito_90
Brian!! :hug:

savesthedizzle

Hi! :smooch: (without the plunger)

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 01:40 AM
:haha: :haha:

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 01:41 AM
I think so. I keep hearing our front door open or close. CHOOSE IN OR OUT. :fiery: So I hope they're leaving. :lol: Me and her aren't really speaking, so... grrr.

Aww. You two should really talk things out...

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 01:44 AM
Aww. You two should really talk things out...

Well it's very difficult when she claims not to be mad and then does things like this :lol: She's like "I'm not mad" but then acts mad. :shrug: If she won't admit she's mad, there's nothing I can really do.

Lee
02-13-2006, 01:47 AM
:wavey:

*sigh* Miss the hockey talk. :bigcry:

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 01:51 AM

*sigh* Miss the hockey talk. :bigcry:

Awww well Lee you can tell me which team I should go see *if* I ever go see a hockey game, and that is a huge if...

the Rangers, the Islanders, the Flyers or the Devils

Which would I enjoy they most?

Lee
02-13-2006, 01:56 AM
Well, before Messier retired, I would say Rangers but as Billy said, it's not easy to get your hands on the tickets. Islander is :zzz: and Flyers, IMO lost it's zing. The Devils are pretty good before but I'm not into it's type of hockey.

It's difficult to say which team is better as I hardly watch any Eastern Conference teams these days (unless I get OLN) but Rangers and Devils are the best bet but I think the tickets are more expensive.

What kind of hockey you like? For Isa, she wants blood :lol: I enjoy the skating and skill players so Rangers, with Jagr, is a joy to watch for me.

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 01:57 AM
Well it's very difficult when she claims not to be mad and then does things like this :lol: She's like "I'm not mad" but then acts mad. :shrug: If she won't admit she's mad, there's nothing I can really do.

Awww it get it. :hug: :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 01:57 AM
Well, before Messier retired, I would say Rangers but as Billy said, it's not easy to get your hands on the tickets. Islander is :zzz: and Flyers, IMO lost it's zing. The Devils are pretty good before but I'm not into it's type of hockey.

It's difficult to say which team is better as I hardly watch any Eastern Conference teams these days (unless I get OLN) but Rangers and Devils are the best bet but I think the tickets are more expensive.

What kind of hockey you like? For Isa, she wants blood :lol: I enjoy the skating and skill players so Rangers, with Jagr, is a joy to watch for me.

I don't like hockey at all, it's my least favorite sport, I dislike it in all its forms. :lol: But supposedly seeing it live would make me like it. :shrug: So I'm willing to give it a chance.

Rangers or Devils then? Those are the 2 easiest for me to get to anyway :)

Carito_90
02-13-2006, 02:03 AM
K guys I'm gonna go to bed. Ttyl! :hug: :hug:

Lee
02-13-2006, 02:04 AM
I don't like hockey at all, it's my least favorite sport, I dislike it in all its forms. :lol: But supposedly seeing it live would make me like it. :shrug: So I'm willing to give it a chance.

Rangers or Devils then? Those are the 2 easiest for me to get to anyway :)

The atmosphere makes a big different. So, watching the game on TV is a far cry from being in the arena. You'll enjoy it. But you need to know the game and rules beforehand. Otherwise, like my first hockey game, feels like a total idiot there. :lol:

Lee
02-13-2006, 02:05 AM
:wavey: Carito

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 02:06 AM
K guys I'm gonna go to bed. Ttyl! :hug: :hug:

Night :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 02:07 AM
The atmosphere makes a big different. So, watching the game on TV is a far cry from being in the arena. You'll enjoy it. But you need to know the game and rules beforehand. Otherwise, like my first hockey game, feels like a total idiot there. :lol:

Ugh, maybe I won't go then, since I have no desire to learn the game or rules... :lol:

Lee
02-13-2006, 02:09 AM
Ugh, maybe I won't go then, since I have no desire to learn the game or rules... :lol:

:lol: just the basic. e.g. the icing rule. I was totally confused while the referee stop the game, move the puck back to the other end for a face off when nothing bad happened, like one player kill another one. :lol:

savesthedizzle
:lol: just the basic. e.g. the icing rule. I was totally confused while the referee stop the game, move the puck back to the other end for a face off when nothing bad happened, like one player kill another one. :lol:

Oh gosh... "icing" is speaking a foreign language to me. :rolls: I don't think I can handle hockey.

Lee
*sigh* It's after 7pm and I haven't feed my hubby and kid :o

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 02:18 AM
*sigh* It's after 7pm and I haven't feed my hubby and kid :o

Bye!

Noelle
02-13-2006, 02:27 AM
Jess, you're going to enjoy this. I just got my first MySpace message from a pervy old man.

Aloha means hello (from dave)
wussup? I'm dave from hawaii, chat me at yahoo if u wish... koacrazy@********* and we can chat the night away

User profile pic:
http://myspace-684.vo.llnwd.net/00305/48/67/305357684_s.jpghttp://myspace-051.vo.llnwd.net/00305/15/01/305351051_m.jpg

dave's Blurbs
About me:
chat me and find out
Who I'd like to meet:
filipinas who are smart as well as clever and charming

:bolt:

Just because I'm Filipina doesn't mean I'm going to jump EVERY Caucasian guy that sends me a message. Damn you, you decrepit OLD OLD OLD pedo!

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 03:44 AM
Jess, you're going to enjoy this. I just got my first MySpace message from a pervy old man.

wussup? I'm dave from hawaii, chat me at yahoo if u wish... koacrazy@********* and we can chat the night away

User profile pic:
http://myspace-684.vo.llnwd.net/00305/48/67/305357684_s.jpghttp://myspace-051.vo.llnwd.net/00305/15/01/305351051_m.jpg

dave's Blurbs
About me:
chat me and find out
Who I'd like to meet:

Just because I'm Filipina doesn't mean I'm going to jump EVERY Caucasian guy that sends me a message. Damn you, you decrepit OLD OLD OLD pedo!

EWWWWWWWW. That's creepier than anyone I've ever gotten I think. :hug: You poor dear.

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 03:51 AM
OMFG. I watched Grey's Anatomy for the first time last week, and then of course watched againt this week and I think I am addicted to this show now :o

LaTenista
02-13-2006, 04:17 AM
Just dropping by to say I probably won't be around much this week - I've got a couple of interviews and need to get my car fixed since a stupid woman ran into me on Tuesday.

:wavey: I'll miss all of you and I'm very sad I missed Adam today

savesthedizzle
02-13-2006, 04:22 AM
Just dropping by to say I probably won't be around much this week - I've got a couple of interviews and need to get my car fixed since a stupid woman ran into me on Tuesday.

:wavey: I'll miss all of you and I'm very sad I missed Adam today

:wavey: Good luck with your interviews!!!!

Phunkadelicious
02-13-2006, 05:50 AM
Brian!! :hug:
Hi! :smooch: (without the plunger)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Can't stick around, family in the hizzouse.

Keep it real homies.

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 06:25 AM

Rangers are fun to watch for the talent no question but the flyers are still a great watch providing Forsbergs back. The best all around player in the nhl and they have skill players in Gagne and toughness on the blueline. Fights, hits, scoring. If Philly is healthy they're a great watch.

flmmkrz
02-13-2006, 06:30 AM

User profile pic:

dave's Blurbs
About me:
chat me and find out
Who I'd like to meet:

its gross and all but that second pic cracks me up.

mandoura
02-13-2006, 06:32 AM
:bigwave: thread.

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 01:20 PM
Am I top of the list or will we already be married by then?

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Susan, are you implying that I am shallow? :awww:

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 01:28 PM

User profile pic:

dave's Blurbs
About me:
chat me and find out
Who I'd like to meet:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

He's so damn hot :inlove:

Action Jackson
02-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Susan, are you implying that I am shallow? :awww:

You are shallow.

Btw, did you get that post about how I know about rugby league.

adee-gee
02-13-2006, 01:34 PM
You are shallow.

Btw, did you get that post about how I know about rugby league.
I am not :ras:

Erm....don't think so, hang on *runs to check*