Adam's Chat Thread #7 [Archive] - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Adam knows my surname, I surely wouldn't give any of my children that name for their middle one. :tape: I figure my name was so hard to learn that I'm going to keep it forever. I'll just hypenate on my husband's last name if I ever get married. :angel:

I can't wait to get rid of my last name.. it's SO simple to say yet everyone seems to mispronounce it. I love my Lithuanian great grandparents, but the name has got to go.

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Julio didn't even know what Valentine's Day is. :rolleyes:

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 08:02 PM
I'll just hypenate on my husband's last name if I ever get married. :angel:Because I did it the Southern Way...and moved my maiden to middle...a lot of people think mine is hyphenated. I just wasn't fond of my old middle name (Frances...yuck!) and liked my family name.

My college sweetie's last name was...ewwwww...and I'm not sure I would have changed at all. Sometimes, I'm not really sure why I did...but I've no regrets.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm just off round to a friend's house for a bit, I'll talk to you later :wavey: :kiss:

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Yep like the middle name already ;):hug: Works really well for a boy and a little girl will only have to tolerate it til she marries (but it too is a bit of a southern tradition to give the daughter the mother's maiden name...and my Dad even has his mother's maiden name as his first name). Laud...am I getting ahead of myself or what? :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm just off round to a friend's house for a bit, I'll talk to you later :wavey: :kiss:

:wavey: Bye :)

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 08:06 PM
I'm just off round to a friend's house for a bit, I'll talk to you later :wavey: :kiss::bigwave: bye-bye

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 08:06 PM
So Jess, how much snow is on the ground? We might get some slush this weekend. :woohoo:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Because I did it the Southern Way...and moved my maiden to middle...a lot of people think mine is hyphenated. I just wasn't fond of my old middle name (Frances...yuck!) and liked my family name.

My college sweetie's last name was...ewwwww...and I'm not sure I would have changed at all. Sometimes, I'm not really sure why I did...but I've no regrets.

:awww: I like the name Frances. One of my aunt's who's a couple of years older than you did that. Now anyone tries to call her "Lisa Marie" she says "No, I'm Lisa B" :lol:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 08:09 PM
:wavey: Bye Adam

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 08:10 PM
So Jess, how much snow is on the ground? We might get some slush this weekend. :woohoo:

Ugh...it has snowed nonstop for 4 days now. I think its supposed to start snowing again tonight.. right now we're finally in a break... We must have gotten at least 1.5-2 feet. Last night when my roomie came home from work the roads were the worst she had ever driven on (and she's from Michigan). And Syracuse is usually amazing with cleaning the roads off... so it must have been REALLY bad last night.

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Hey guys! :hug:

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Wow Jess that is a lot of snow. I almost did my residency in Syracuse but thought not given the climate. We are due for a northeaster this weekend but 8-12 inches doesn't sound that bad when you can stay home and watch it :)

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey guys! :hug:

Hello my dear :hug:

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Hey sweet Caro!

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Wow Jess that is a lot of snow. I almost did my residency in Syracuse but thought not given the climate. We are due for a northeaster this weekend but 8-12 inches doesn't sound that bad when you can stay home and watch it :)

I can't wait to not have to deal with snow anymore, I am never living this far north again.. lol.

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Jess, Auntie :hug: :hug:

I dunno why I'm so hungry today, I can't stop eating carrot's salad. :lol: :scared:

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 08:17 PM
:awww: I like the name Frances. It wasn't so much Frances...as Franny...that I hated.

One of my aunt's who's a couple of years older than you did that. Now anyone tries to call her "Lisa Marie" she says "No, I'm Lisa B" :lol::lol: Yep...when a tellemarketer calls the house and asks for Mrs. H...I just say...she's dead (my mother, the real Mrs. H, passed away in '99). You can just hear the phone line go completely silent. Hubby and I get a big kick out of it.

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Whoa, Jess. 1.5!?!?!? We wouldn't know what to do with ourselves!

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Jess, Auntie :hug: :hug:

I dunno why I'm so hungry today, I can't stop eating carrot's salad. :lol: :scared:

I'm hungry too, but I have like no food... lol.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Whoa, Jess. 1.5!?!?!? We wouldn't know what to do with ourselves!

1.5 over four days though isn't that bad... well it's not for up here.. lol.

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 08:23 PM
1.5 over four days though isn't that bad... well it's not for up here.. lol.I don't think we've gotten 1.5' in an entire season...at least not in recent memory (last 20 years). :o

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 08:25 PM
I'm hungry too, but I have like no food... lol.

awwww. Okay I think I'm fine now... :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 08:25 PM
I don't think we've gotten 1.5' in an entire season...at least not in recent memory (last 20 years). :o

We usually get over 200 inches a winter.. we won't get near that this winter unless it snows into May (possible, yet not too likely...) Up until this week it had barely been snowing at all.. only an inch or two a week :p

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 08:26 PM
awwww. Okay I think I'm fine now... :lol:

:lol: I think I might go make some pasta and get some chicken out for dinner :) brb

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 08:42 PM
It wasn't so much Frances...as Franny...that I hated.

:lol: Yep...when a tellemarketer calls the house and asks for Mrs. H...I just say...she's dead (my mother, the real Mrs. H, passed away in '99). You can just hear the phone line go completely silent. Hubby and I get a big kick out of it.
:lol: I did the same ( I kept my name btw) just tell the marketer that Mrs S doesn't live here anymore- silence then I hang up quick. Now we have caller ID so I just don't pick up.

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 09:04 PM
:lol: I did the same ( I kept my name btw) just tell the marketer that Mrs S doesn't live here anymore- silence then I hang up quick. Now we have caller ID so I just don't pick up.

Everytime I get one they always insist on asking me if im over the age of 18 or if im the main decision maker in the house. Thats easy enough to say no to and they leave me alone

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 09:06 PM
:lol: I think I might go make some pasta and get some chicken out for dinner :) brb

You're making me hungry. But I'm going to Red Lobster with my parents and their friends straight after work for dinner. :lick:

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 09:07 PM
my nose itches

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 09:07 PM
You're making me hungry. But I'm going to Red Lobster with my parents and their friends straight after work for dinner. :lick:

Mmm... I have had a craving for the Red Lobster biscuits for a while now.. :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 09:08 PM
my nose itches

Scratch it.

cobalt60
Hi Billy and now goodby to all- I am off :wavey:

Phunkadelicious
Scratch it.
good idea

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Mmm... I have had a craving for the Red Lobster biscuits for a while now.. :lol:

They are the best and I really like their Caesar salad too. :D

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi Billy and now goodby to all- I am off :wavey:

:bigwave: Night Sue!

Lee
02-10-2006, 09:11 PM
my nose itches

:lol:

I have this allergy problem when I eat eggplant and sometimes seafood, the tip of my nose will be very very itchy and I will end up like Rudolf :p

Lee
02-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Hi everyone :wavey:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 09:15 PM
I just got off the phone with the Army and now am going to go food shopping! :wavey: I'll be back in a bit!

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 09:17 PM

maybe its just my timing but everytime im on you're about to eat, talking about wanting to eat or waiting on something to eat. I hope for your sake you're a bit of a gym rat cause you got potential fat girl written all over you :p

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 09:36 PM
maybe its just my timing but everytime im on you're about to eat, talking about wanting to eat or waiting on something to eat. I hope for your sake you're a bit of a gym rat cause you got potential fat girl written all over you :pThat's mean. :p

I eat all the time too...and I'm not fat. Oh wait...maybe I am. :haha:

Gotta go, kids. Ya'll have a great weekend and GO USA in DC!!!!!

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 09:54 PM
maybe its just my timing but everytime im on you're about to eat, talking about wanting to eat or waiting on something to eat. I hope for your sake you're a bit of a gym rat cause you got potential fat girl written all over you :p

:fiery: If anyone ever wonders why I don't like you, I can point to this post as an example.

If I'm fat then 95% of the world's population is obese. I wear a size 1.

I have been blessed with a wonderful metabolism.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 09:58 PM
:wavey: children

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 09:59 PM
:wavey: children

Adam!!! :smooch:

Don't forget to make your doubles picks for PTS. I want to beat you fair and square :p

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Adam!!! :smooch:

Don't forget to make your doubles picks for PTS. I want to beat you fair and square :p
I'm just about to do it now :kiss:

If the doubles teams change it doesn't matter does it? I'm just gonna say which country to win.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 10:03 PM
I'm just about to do it now :kiss:

If the doubles teams change it doesn't matter does it? I'm just gonna say which country to win.

SW said to do it by country for that exact reason :)

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:03 PM
A-Rod?!? WTF are you doing? Does anyone know if he had match points in the 3rd? I'm guessing he did :unsure:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:04 PM
SW said to do it by country for that exact reason :)
Great minds think alike :p

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 10:04 PM
A-Rod?!? WTF are you doing? Does anyone know if he had match points in the 3rd? I'm guessing he did :unsure:

What's happening? I haven't pulled up live scores or anything because (oh flmmkrz will love this) I was grocery shopping and I just got back.

Lee
02-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Actually, Roddick was down a break early in 3rd set and managed to break back but eventually lost the TB.

mandoura
02-10-2006, 10:07 PM
:wavey: thread.

Adam, I am so happy you are still here. :hug:

Right now, I am on a cloud after Egypt won the cup. I was really disappointed I couldn't get tickets for the match but we went and partied in the streets after the match. It was great. I am just back. :)

adee-gee
What's happening? I haven't pulled up live scores or anything because (oh flmmkrz will love this) I was grocery shopping and I just got back.
Well I dunno, he won the first 2 sets 7-6 6-2. Then he lost the 3rd 10-8 on a tie break. And he's down a break in the 4th 2-0 :(

adee-gee
Actually, Roddick was down a break early in 3rd set and managed to break back but eventually lost the TB.
Ah ok, did he have any match points in the tie break though?

Lee
02-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Well I dunno, he won the first 2 sets 7-6 6-2. Then he lost the 3rd 10-8 on a tie break. And he's down a break in the 4th 2-0 :(

2 dfs will do the trick of going down a break ;)

adee-gee

Right now, I am on a cloud after Egypt won the cup. I was really disappointed I couldn't get tickets for the match but we went and partied in the streets after the match. It was great. I am just back. :)
Mandoura :hug:

Is Egypt going crazy at the moment? I saw the match, I was happy for them. It was great that Drogba missed a penalty, I don't like him :devil:

Lee
Mandoura, happy for you!!!!!

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:09 PM
2 dfs will do the trick of going down a break ;)
He's served 7 in the match, very unlike him he doesn't serve a lot of double faults.

Although 16 aces looks pretty impressive.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 10:09 PM

Ahhh I see.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 10:10 PM

:wavey:

That's great, sounds like a lot of fun :)

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 10:11 PM
:fiery: If anyone ever wonders why I don't like you, I can point to this post as an example.

If I'm fat then 95% of the world's population is obese. I wear a size 1.

I have been blessed with a wonderful metabolism.

lol I didn't say you were fat.... just had the potential.

and I can't help that you don't like me I did what I could to be friendly. Just the other day I threw out a random compliment towards you. :) Just no pleasing some people :p

adee-gee
Holy crap Andy's down a double break, 4-1. Lee, is he playing shit?

Lee
He's served 7 in the match, very unlike him he doesn't serve a lot of double faults.

Although 16 aces looks pretty impressive.

So far, he has 8 dfs in the match. 2 comes in the first game of 4th set. :p And after 3 dfs, no ace in 4th set.

Oops another break by Pavel!

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 10:12 PM
lol I didn't say you were fat.... just had the potential.

and I can't help that you don't like me I did what I could to be friendly. Just the other day I threw out a random compliment towards you. :) Just no pleasing some people :p

You could help it.. I seem to be the only person you are an ass to since everyone else seems to like you and I just don't seem to be worthy of your good side.

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 10:13 PM

:hug:

hey Mandoura

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Doubles picks for PTS is pretty tough actually :unsure:

Lee
02-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Holy crap Andy's down a double break, 4-1. Lee, is he playing shit?

I don't have TTC :shrug:

I'm not sure the stats are correct there because I have never seen Roddick winning 38% of his first serve.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I don't have TTC :shrug:

I'm not sure the stats are correct there because I have never seen Roddick winning 38% of his first serve.
Ooh I thought you were watching...

Mine says he's won 76% of his first serves which sounds about right. I can't believe Pavel has had 14 break points though, judging by the stats it doesn't look like Andy is even serving that badly other than the double faults, his first serve % is reasonable.

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 10:17 PM
You could help it.. I seem to be the only person you are an ass to since everyone else seems to like you and I just don't seem to be worthy of your good side.

what can I say you inspire me :p

but fine, apparently you seem to think I am particularily rough on you so I will be on my best behaviour. If I was it was unintentional and I wasn't ever trying to be mean.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:19 PM

but fine, apparently you seem to think I am particularily rough on you so I will be on my best behaviour. If I was it was unintentional and I wasn't ever trying to be mean.
Awww what a little angel :hug:

Lee
02-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Ooh I thought you were watching...

Mine says he's won 76% of his first serves which sounds about right. I can't believe Pavel has had 14 break points though, judging by the stats it doesn't look like Andy is even serving that badly other than the double faults, his first serve % is reasonable.

That 38% is for the 4th set. Roddick was doing fine in the first 3 sets. I checked the DC forum and seems Roddick is sick or something. Had injury time out and puke.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 10:20 PM

Well when out of nowhere you insinuate that I'm fat, am I supposed to think that's funny? You apparently missed out on the lesson in charm school not to tell women they're fat.

You're mean to me constantly, I suppose because months ago I thought what you had in your signature was demeaning. :shrug: Whatever, I used to have you on ignore but decided to give you another chance recently since everyone else seems to absolutely adore you and now I get to see posts talking about how fat I must be.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:21 PM
That 38% is for the 4th set. Roddick was doing fine in the first 3 sets. I checked the DC forum and seems Roddick is sick or something. Had injury time out and puke.
Ooh right sorry :p

What is this with guys I like called Andy always being sick?!? :( He didn't throw up on the court like Mr Murray did he? :lol:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Pavel levels at 2 sets all :awww:

Lee
02-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Ooh right sorry :p

What is this with guys I like called Andy always being sick?!? :( He didn't throw up on the court like Mr Murray did he? :lol:

I think he managed to find a garbage can :lol:

I hope he's OK. I'm not a fan of Roddick but I hate player suffers on court being sick. And it's really tough as he's not playing for himself but for his country, that makes withdrawing very hard.

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Awww what a little angel :hug:

trying the gee approach :p

Lee
02-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Are deb watching the match there with Amber?

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:25 PM
I think he managed to find a garbage can :lol:

I hope he's OK. I'm not a fan of Roddick but I hate player suffers on court being sick. And it's really tough as he's not playing for himself but for his country, that makes withdrawing very hard.
Andy's a fighter (one of the reasons I like him) I wouldn't be surprised if he carries on and goes on to win. When he's ill, he sometimes plays better, he gets more aggressive and tries to finish the points quicker. Something I think he should be doing more often.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Ok Andy is gone, down a break in the 5th :sad:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Are deb watching the match there with Amber?
Yeah, I'm guessing they're not enjoying it at the moment :fiery:

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Well when out of nowhere you insinuate that I'm fat, am I supposed to think that's funny? You apparently missed out on the lesson in charm school not to tell women they're fat.

You're mean to me constantly, I suppose because months ago I thought what you had in your signature was demeaning. :shrug: Whatever, I used to have you on ignore but decided to give you another chance recently since everyone else seems to absolutely adore you and now I get to see posts talking about how fat I must be.

Again I didnt say or insinuate you were fat. Was alluding to the fact that all I ever saw were posts about your appetite thus I jokingly remarked but okay i'll accept it wasn't met with reaction I intended so I apologize.

Regarding being mean constantly again I didn't know I was being mean to you I joke with everybody. Gee, Loro, BG...

And I still love those signatures. I may be pushing the envelope with you at times but I think you're a little hypersensitive with me. Gee could say what I say and you'd laugh it off. I say it and im a villian

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Gee could say what I say and you'd laugh it off. I say it and im a villian
Gee is an exception, he's beyond lovely :angel:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Again I didnt say or insinuate you were fat. Was alluding to the fact that all I ever saw were posts about your appetite thus I jokingly remarked but okay i'll accept it wasn't met with reaction I intended so I apologize.

Regarding being mean constantly again I didn't know I was being mean to you I joke with everybody. Gee, Loro, BG...

And I still love those signatures. I may be pushing the envelope with you at times but I think you're a little hypersensitive with me. Gee could say what I say and you'd laugh it off. I say it and im a villian

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2871256&postcount=25

Was another high point in our relationship.

Well I can tell you that if Adam told me I was fat I would be equally as mad, but luckily for him he has manners. He's also never told me that he's surprised I think. Look, I know you hate me, that's why I take everything you say seriously.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:37 PM
People - Make love not war ;)

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 10:44 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2871256&postcount=25

Was another high point in our relationship.

Well I can tell you that if Adam told me I was fat I would be equally as mad, but luckily for him he has manners. He's also never told me that he's surprised I think. Look, I know you hate me, that's why I take everything you say seriously.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread.

lmao in my defence that was damn funny

You dont wanna hear it but I already said I didn't say you were fat nor do I think you are. I apologized but that doesn't seem to be enough. I said I would try to be on better behaviour with you again not enough. I dont hate you I dont know you. Honestly it was never my intention to make you upset so for the last time Im sorry. I'll stop with the joking towards you. If thats not enough then I dont know what else I can do.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Ok people kiss and make up :D :hug: :kiss:

I'm off to watch a movie, so I'll talk to y'all later :hatoff:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 10:57 PM
lmao in my defence that was damn funny

You dont wanna hear it but I already said I didn't say you were fat nor do I think you are. I apologized but that doesn't seem to be enough. I said I would try to be on better behaviour with you again not enough. I dont hate you I dont know you. Honestly it was never my intention to make you upset so for the last time Im sorry. I'll stop with the joking towards you. If thats not enough then I dont know what else I can do.

Humor is relative I guess. I was pretty offended honestly, considering I was saying when I said that that I was AGREEING with you.. I was being nice in that post, but I should have guessed that you would selectively quote for a joke, since that seems to be your general method.

I wouldn't mind joking with me, but the only way you seem to be able to joke with me anyway is by putting me down. :shrug:

Anyway now because of you I'm fighting with someone I do actually like so *sigh* apology accepted I suppose. For the sake of me not getting in a fight with the other person, I will admit maybe I slightly overreacted because you only said I was "potentially" fat not definitely fat and being only potentially fat is tons better. Plus you were sweet enough to tell me I had a nice rack the other day, so all is forgiven.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Jess :smooch: that's my girl :hug:

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Plus you were sweet enough to tell me I had a nice rack the other day, so all is forgiven.

that was pretty sweet of me :p

In truth I can only comment on the one boob as its really all that was evident. So nice boob :D

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 11:18 PM
that was a joke dont get mad.

Lee
02-10-2006, 11:27 PM
:hug: Jess.

:rolleyes: Billy, looks like you'll never learn. I understand you're not serious in that post but yes, that's mean (not outright). And the last post.... nevermind.

And I'm happy that peace in the thread now. :angel:

flmmkrz
02-10-2006, 11:32 PM
:hug: Jess.

:rolleyes: Billy, looks like you'll never learn. I understand you're not serious in that post but yes, that's mean (not outright). And the last post.... nevermind.

And I'm happy that peace in the thread now. :angel:

come on the last post about the boob was pretty good :p

and im learning... Rome wasn't built in a day, change takes time. I'm being an :angel:

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 11:43 PM
So yeah, Bridget Jones rocks.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 11:52 PM
So yeah, Bridget Jones rocks.

I agree.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Oh wow... my mom totally got hit on today... :rolls:

Mom says: I got into the Esprit jeans today (my skinny jeans)
Jess // I hate feeling like this. says: good
Mom says: The new teacher actually told me I "Looked Good" - it was a little weird. I think he actually said I wear these jeans well and then asked if he could buy me a beer at Petrocks

:rolls: Too bad I didn't inherit my mom's skillz.

Lee
02-11-2006, 12:00 AM
Jess's Mom ROCK!!! :rocker: :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Jess's Mom ROCK!!! :rocker: :rocker2:

:lol: Yes she does..haha... but she gets hit on more often than I do :( That's not fair.

Lee
02-11-2006, 12:13 AM
:lol: Yes she does..haha... but she gets hit on more often than I do :( That's not fair.

May be, just may be...

She's a mature and married woman, the guys feel more safe hitting on her. (please note I use 'mature' on her doesn't mean I think you're not. It's a more preferable word than 'old' for me :angel: ) Honestly, during my working days, guys felt easier flirting with me when they knew I'm happily married.

Carito_90
02-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Oh wow... my mom totally got hit on today... :rolls:

Mom says: I got into the Esprit jeans today (my skinny jeans)
Jess // I hate feeling like this. says: good
Mom says: The new teacher actually told me I "Looked Good" - it was a little weird. I think he actually said I wear these jeans well and then asked if he could buy me a beer at Petrocks

:rolls: Too bad I didn't inherit my mom's skillz.

:lol: Oh but you have your own charms, Jess. ;) And you're hot. :p

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 12:23 AM
May be, just may be...

She's a mature and married woman, the guys feel more safe hitting on her. (please note I use 'mature' on her doesn't mean I think you're not. It's a more preferable word than 'old' for me :angel: ) Honestly, during my working days, guys felt easier flirting with me when they knew I'm happily married.

:lol: Perhaps, lol. She needs to start sending her rejects over to me though. :lol:

Lee
02-11-2006, 12:32 AM
:lol: Perhaps, lol. She needs to start sending her rejects over to me though. :lol:

Yes, have her said: "Oh really? My husband will really appreciate it ;) btw, I have a younger sister looks just like me!"

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 12:38 AM
Yes, have her said: "Oh really? My husband will really appreciate it ;) btw, I have a younger sister looks just like me!"

:lol: :yeah:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 12:54 AM
*Has a vision that Jess' mum is hot* :angel:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 12:58 AM

:ras:

Lee
02-11-2006, 01:05 AM
Adam is back already? It's pretty late in Leeds, right?

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 01:09 AM
Adam is back already? It's pretty late in Leeds, right?

1 am... I have a feeling he's posting on his phone as he "watches" a movie. Just because his response time is slow :p

cobalt60
02-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Hmmm how about this mum? ok dokey :bolt:

LaTenista
02-11-2006, 01:15 AM

Yeah, I saw 1 in 3rd set TB. :shrug: There may have been more.

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 01:16 AM
1 am... I have a feeling he's posting on his phone as he "watches" a movie. Just because his response time is slow :p
Spot on :hatoff: Die Adam Sandler. Die. Die. Die. You cannot act, you're not funny, and you're an embarrassment to such a wonderful first name (was that a tad harsh?) :p

Lee
02-11-2006, 01:16 AM
OK, I have to admit this is a bit low for me but I really want USA to crush Romania because of those awful posters in MTF. Some of the Roddick haters and one of the Romania supporter make me really sick. And I'm not even a Roddick fan.

Lee
02-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Yeah, I saw 1 in 3rd set TB. :shrug: There may have been more.

According to the post I saw here, Roddick had mp at 7-6 3rd set TB on his serve but lost it and that's it.

cobalt60
02-11-2006, 01:18 AM
OK, I have to admit this is a bit low for me but I really want USA to crush Romania because of those awful posters in MTF. Some of the Roddick haters and one of the Romania supporter make me really sick. And I'm not even a Roddick fan.
:hug: Haven't had time to read it and I guess I won't. We don't always get what we want unfortunately ;) but I am with you just because I want the USA to win.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Spot on :hatoff: Die Adam Sandler. Die. Die. Die. You cannot act, you're not funny, and you're an embarrassment to such a wonderful first name (was that a tad harsh?) :p

:rolls: Just a tad.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 01:26 AM

I haven't seen. :o

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 01:30 AM
I'm watching the Dancing with the Stars results show and they are dancing to Mambo #5 and I just remembered how lucky I always felt that my name was in that song. :o :rolls:

cobalt60
02-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Night all :wavey: Just got paged so that's a sign to get off....

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 01:31 AM

Night :hug:

Lee
02-11-2006, 01:32 AM

You're on call? :wavey:

Lee
02-11-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm watching the Dancing with the Stars results show and they are dancing to Mambo #5 and I just remembered how lucky I always felt that my name was in that song. :o :rolls:

That song is called Mambo #5?

:dance:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 01:34 AM
That song is called Mambo #5?

:dance:

Yup by Lou Bega. :o

Lee
02-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Night Jess! Time to make my pseudo Mexican dish :o

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 01:37 AM
Night Jess! Time to make my pseudo Mexican dish :o:

Mexican? :drool: :lick: Yum! Night!

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 01:40 AM
:banana: it's finished. Shocking, shocking movie. I'm off to bed now, goodnight all :kiss:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 01:41 AM
:banana: it's finished. Shocking, shocking movie. I'm off to bed now, goodnight all :kiss:

:lol: Sweet dreams.

Phunkadelicious
02-11-2006, 01:43 AM
what movie

LaTenista
02-11-2006, 01:46 AM
:wavey: Night Adam and Lee

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 01:47 AM
what movie

Billy Madison. :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 06:18 AM
Oh boy I don't know what my roommate just got me into... it seems like I am going out tonight (yes at 1:18 am)... wish me luck ;)

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 07:02 AM
:sobbing: I can't sleep

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 07:06 AM
Oh boy I don't know what my roommate just got me into... it seems like I am going out tonight (yes at 1:18 am)... wish me luck ;)
*intrigued* do tell more when you return.

Phunkadelicious
02-11-2006, 07:09 AM
Billy Madison. :lol:
:scared:

silverwhite
02-11-2006, 07:11 AM
:bigwave:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:11 AM
*intrigued* do tell more when you return.

Well...

.. the guy she went out with the other day was going to come over with a friend and we were going to drink.. etc... and he like stopped returning her calls so we just went out and bought beer and stuff and now we don't know if they are coming :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:14 AM
In other news, Britt claims I look cute so we might have a photo shoot if the boys don't come... which... it doesn't seem like they're coming... GRRR.

Phunkadelicious
02-11-2006, 07:18 AM
:bigwave:
Silva :ras:

Fee
02-11-2006, 07:18 AM
Adam, are you seriously awake this late, or this early to be more accurate.

silverwhite
02-11-2006, 07:21 AM
Silva :ras:

Blowey :kiss:

What a fine day it is. ;) :D

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:22 AM
:wavey: :wavey: Hi SW, Brian, Fee

silverwhite
02-11-2006, 07:24 AM
Jess :hug:

The match was of a high quality. :D

Action Jackson
02-11-2006, 07:27 AM
Greetings Mr Singapore and sexy Jess.

This icon is for Chucho and he is on the right.

http://www.overclock.net/images/smilies/buttkick.gif

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:28 AM
Greetings Mr Singapore and sexy Jess.

This icon is for Chucho and he is on the right.

http://www.overclock.net/images/smilies/buttkick.gif

:kiss: Hey GWH :)

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:29 AM
Jess :hug:

The match was of a high quality. :D

SW :hug: :hug: :smooch:

Phunkadelicious
02-11-2006, 07:31 AM
Blowey :kiss:

What a fine day it is. ;) :D
http://yelims4.free.fr/Daccord/Accord12.gif

silverwhite
GWH :bigwave:

AcaChucho :yeah:

I can't believe France are up 2-0. :eek:

savesthedizzle
BRIAN... HI.... I AM FEELING LIKE YOU DONT WANT TO TALK TO ME.

silverwhite
02-11-2006, 07:32 AM
:kiss: Hey GWH :)

Did Nole play yesterday? :D

silverwhite
02-11-2006, 07:33 AM
http://yelims4.free.fr/Daccord/Accord12.gif

How've you been doing without cigarettes? :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Did Nole play yesterday? :D

You mean I didn't :woohoo: to you about that yet?

He did! And he won in straight sets 7-6(2) 7-6(6) 6-2 :p Serbia up 2-0 :p

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:35 AM
Ugh so the guys DEFINITELY blew us off. Jerks.

Betty
02-11-2006, 07:37 AM
:wavey: all!!!!
Brian, SW :kiss: long time without talk toghether:p

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Hi Betty! :wavey:

silverwhite
02-11-2006, 07:39 AM
You mean I didn't :woohoo: to you about that yet?

He did! And he won in straight sets 7-6(2) 7-6(6) 6-2 :p Serbia up 2-0 :p

:yeah:

Betty
Jess :hug: do u watch the olimpyc game?

silverwhite
Betty :kiss:

You seem to be spending your time nowadays in the Games forum instead of Non-Tennis. :p

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:40 AM
:yeah:

:D :D :D The pressure will be on his shoulders on Sunday though. :scared: (I think it's a given the Israelis will take the doubles of course)

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Jess :hug: do u watch the olimpyc game?

I usually do! I love the Olympics... but our coverage is very delayed so that the "good" events are at good times so I have to stay away from anywhere things could be ruined for me ;)

I didn't watch the opening ceremony though.. I completely forgot about it :o

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:50 AM
SW, I think I just drunken good repped you... I have no clue what I said... did it make sense? :kiss: I hope so, lol.

Betty
02-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Betty :kiss:

You seem to be spending your time nowadays in the Games forum instead of Non-Tennis. :p

relax and quite there ;)

Betty
02-11-2006, 07:52 AM
I usually do! I love the Olympics... but our coverage is very delayed so that the "good" events are at good times so I have to stay away from anywhere things could be ruined for me ;)

I didn't watch the opening ceremony though.. I completely forgot about it :o
:lol:
nice ceremony :p

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:54 AM
I think the pairs figure skating is on today :D I will watch that most likely. Figure skating is my favorite in the winter games... I like speed skating and skiing events too though :)

I like the Summer Olympics more than the Winter ones though :) I am probably going to go to them in London 2012 :p

silverwhite
02-11-2006, 07:56 AM
SW, I think I just drunken good repped you... I have no clue what I said... did it make sense? :kiss: I hope so, lol.

It did. That was very sweet of you. :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:57 AM
It did. That was very sweet of you. :hug:

It was? :lol: I cannot possibly be drunk because I've had like half a drink... I'll blame this on tiredness that I can't even remember what I said.

Betty
02-11-2006, 07:58 AM
I think the pairs figure skating is on today :D I will watch that most likely. Figure skating is my favorite in the winter games... I like speed skating and skiing events too though :)

I like the Summer Olympics more than the Winter ones though :) I am probably going to go to them in London 2012 :p
me too

btw i like figure skating , so tonight they will start :banana:

silverwhite
02-11-2006, 07:58 AM
It was? :lol: I cannot possibly be drunk because I've had like half a drink... I'll blame this on tiredness that I can't even remember what I said.

You said that if you wanted to copy someone's predictions, it would be mine and not Adam's. :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:59 AM
me too

btw i like figure skating , so tonight they will start :banana:

Gymnastics :inlove: I used to do gymnastics and I started because I was inspired by the 1992 Olympics :o So I always love to watch that :) I can't wait until the next Summer games :D

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 07:59 AM
You said that if you wanted to copy someone's predictions, it would be mine and not Adam's. :lol:

OH YEAH.

And that's the truth :p

Betty
02-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Gymnastics :inlove: I used to do gymnastics and I started because I was inspired by the 1992 Olympics :o So I always love to watch that :) I can't wait until the next Summer games :D
Gymnastics, volley, basket,swimming...i like all :p :angel:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Gymnastics, volley, basket,swimming...i like all :p :angel:

I like diving a lot too. Despatie :inlove: :lol:

Betty
02-11-2006, 08:04 AM
I like diving a lot too. Despatie :inlove: :lol:
yes Alex :inlove:

Action Jackson
02-11-2006, 08:22 AM
GWH :bigwave:

AcaChucho :yeah:

I can't believe France are up 2-0. :eek:

Yes, the AcaChucho laid the smackdown big time.

France are p 2-0 and at least it's not cause of the bootlicker.

Well the Serb/Montenegrins will get through to the next round and big Schalken is in the semis of his comeback tournament.

Action Jackson
02-11-2006, 08:24 AM

Well those guys lacked the testicular fortitude didn't they. You know I wouldn't do that.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Well those guys lacked the testicular fortitude didn't they. You know I wouldn't do that.

They did... and of course you wouldn't. :kiss: Who tells girls that they will come over drink and make out and then doesn't come? That's completely not cool.

Action Jackson
02-11-2006, 08:30 AM
They did... and of course you wouldn't. :kiss: Who tells girls that they will come over drink and make out and then doesn't come? That's completely not cool.

People are strange and I mean if I couldn't come around for some reason, it only takes a minute to ring and say otherwise.

I am loving the Ethopian cross country skiier at the Games, there needs to be more of this sort of stuff.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 08:32 AM
People are strange and I mean if I couldn't come around for some reason, it only takes a minute to ring and say otherwise.

I am loving the Ethopian cross country skiier at the Games, there needs to be more of this sort of stuff.

Exactly and they didn't call us or anything :( Blah.

Action Jackson
02-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Exactly and they didn't call us or anything :( Blah.

Have to ask are these guys prime beef or are they just spam? Sorry, to talk about this terms using meat.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Have to ask are these guys prime beef or are they just spam? Sorry, to talk about this terms using meat.

Haha well I've never met the one assigned to me... but the one my roommate dated was ermm... spam. Maybe hamburger... definitely not prime beef.

The guys are being used as meat, they deserved to be discussed as such :shrug: and they're apparently coming tomorrow instead. Some lame excuse about having gotten pulled over.

Action Jackson
02-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Haha well I've never met the one assigned to me... but the one my roommate dated was ermm... spam. Maybe hamburger... definitely not prime beef.

The guys are being used as meat, they deserved to be discussed as such :shrug: and they're apparently coming tomorrow instead. Some lame excuse about having gotten pulled over.

Is this a blind date thing? Getting pulled over, well if they got a cavity search and spent the night in jail, then that's a good excuse.

Are you going to use one of them as a sex toy? :devil:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Is this a blind date thing? Getting pulled over, well if they got a cavity search and spent the night in jail, then that's a good excuse.

I don't know if I would call it a date :p

And I wouldn't call him a sex toy since I don't plan on having sex with him.. but... he will be used.

Betty
02-11-2006, 08:53 AM

:eek: :eek: :haha:

Action Jackson
02-11-2006, 09:01 AM
I don't know if I would call it a date :p

And I wouldn't call him a sex toy since I don't plan on having sex with him.. but... he will be used.

Good to see you are being practical, I like that.

I am just reading some very funny interviews in the Swedish paper about Davis Cup. I mean they are more interested in the Winter Games, but the best thing is that Norway has half the population and we are still better than them.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 09:03 AM
Since it's 4 am I should probably go to bed....

:wavey: good night everyone :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

mandoura
02-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Mandoura :hug:

Is Egypt going crazy at the moment? I saw the match, I was happy for them. It was great that Drogba missed a penalty, I don't like him :devil:

Yes, Egypt went crazy until 4:00 am. The streets were bursting with joy. :D

You don't like Didier :scratch:? Really? He is a very good player. I am glad he missed the penalty too but more importantly, I am glad he missed that sitter with an open goal in actual time. :devil:

After Egypt's goal was called off (yes, in the replay, it was an off-side) and we missed the penalty (I am not very sure about it, it could be seen as just and yet I would understand people who see it as unjust), I thought it is not meant to be for us. Then Hadary saved two penalties :woohoo: .

Well, it was a great championship and I am glad we won the cup. Now enough football and back to tennis.

Lee, Jess and Billy: Thanks guys :hug: . Yes it was great fun :bounce: .

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Adam, are you seriously awake this late, or this early to be more accurate.
:eek: Fee came in here :D

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Awww, their loss :kiss:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Erm....

Player of the day: adee-gee (SUI) with 226 points :ras:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Yes, Egypt went crazy until 4:00 am. The streets were bursting with joy. :D

You don't like Didier :scratch:? Really? He is a very good player. I am glad he missed the penalty too but more importantly, I am glad he missed that sitter with an open goal in actual time. :devil:

After Egypt's goal was called off (yes, in the replay, it was an off-side) and we missed the penalty (I am not very sure about it, it could be seen as just and yet I would understand people who see it as unjust), I thought it is not meant to be for us. Then Hadary saved two penalties :woohoo: .

Well, it was a great championship and I am glad we won the cup. Now enough football and back to tennis.
Sounds awesome. It's a shame I'll never get to celebrate my country winning anything :sobbing:

Nah, Drogba is an arrogant little git. He's not nearly as good as he thinks he is, and I don't like anyone that plays for Chelsea :p

The Egypt keeper was pretty impressive throughout the tournament actually, I liked the look of him.

You can never have too much football ;)

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 01:52 PM
A present for Isabel and Jess. Stick this in your pipe and smoke it :smoke: :p

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: League Table: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Total Day 1 Day 2 Day 3

1 http://img.menstennisforums.com/mtf/images/flags/Switzerland.gif adee-gee and mangoes 408 226 + 182

2 http://img.menstennisforums.com/mtf/images/flags/France.gif SwissMister1 and silverwhite 397 193 + 204

3 http://img.menstennisforums.com/mtf/images/flags/United_States.gif Golfnduck and coreyschucky 391 217 + 174

4 http://img.menstennisforums.com/mtf/images/flags/Germany.gif Ria and jrm 388 208 + 180

5 http://img.menstennisforums.com/mtf/images/flags/Slovakia.gif virex and $@M 366 188 + 178

6 http://img.menstennisforums.com/mtf/images/flags/Bosnia.gif JerrySeinfeld and IvanLjubicic 351 174 + 177

7 http://img.menstennisforums.com/mtf/images/flags/Singapore.gif |zhao| and Buddy 347 180 + 167

8 http://img.menstennisforums.com/mtf/images/flags/Spain.gif savestheday91 and LaTenista 345 156 + 189

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Beginner's luck.... that'll never hold up.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Good morning :wavey:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Beginner's luck.... that'll never hold up.
:rolls: :smooch:

What are you doing up so early, you've had an unhealthy amount of sleep :(

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:30 PM
I couldn't sleep. :(

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:34 PM
It must have been because subconsciously I knew I was meant to wake up and find out Novak is injured.

Luckily for us, Bozoljac beat Sela with no problems last week in Zagreb.

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 02:37 PM
I couldn't sleep. :(
Oh I know that feeling :p

Sorry, I was just making a highly unnecessary thread in the suggestions/feedback thread :angel:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 02:38 PM
It must have been because subconsciously I knew I was meant to wake up and find out Novak is injured.

Luckily for us, Bozoljac beat Sela with no problems last week in Zagreb.
Novak is injured? What's wrong with him?

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Oh I know that feeling :p

Sorry, I was just making a highly unnecessary thread in the suggestions/feedback thread :angel:

Ah... okay, lol.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Novak is injured? What's wrong with him?

Apparently his left shoulder :shrug: but since I haven't heard anything official, I will chalk this up to vicious Israeli lies so they think they have a chance. *nods*

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Apparently his left shoulder :shrug: but since I haven't heard anything official, I will chalk this up to vicious Israeli lies so they think they have a chance. *nods*
Sorry, us Jews like to lie. The Holocaust never actually happened, and Yasser Arafat was actually poisoned by the Israelis, it's all a cover up :p

Any exciting plans for the weekend?

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:43 PM
btw, if I copied you in your doubles picks you must realize how awful "we" are doing.

Victory is yours. :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Sorry, us Jews like to lie. The Holocaust never actually happened, and Yasser Arafat was actually poisoned by the Israelis, it's all a cover up :p

Any exciting plans for the weekend?

Nah not really... another night of drinking and boys is planned for tonight... if the boys stand us up AGAIN there will be :boxing: erm... besides that I will be watching the Olympics... :lol: What about you?

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 02:49 PM
btw, if I copied you in your doubles picks you must realize how awful "we" are doing.

Victory is yours. :sad:
Everyone has Croatia to win I think so that's not disasterous.

I think I had Russia to win in 4 sets *goes to check*

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Everyone has Croatia to win I think so that's not disasterous.

I think I had Russia to win in 4 sets *goes to check*

Yeah I did... so since I copied you, you must have too :p

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Nah not really... another night of drinking and boys is planned for tonight... if the boys stand us up AGAIN there will be :boxing: erm... besides that I will be watching the Olympics... :lol: What about you?
Not really sure. Nothing much today, then probably just the cinema tonight. I can't be bothered doing anything big. Got footy tomorrow morning, then the Tottenham match is on tv :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Not really sure. Nothing much today, then probably just the cinema tonight. I can't be bothered doing anything big. Got footy tomorrow morning, then the Tottenham match is on tv :rocker2:

Ahhh cool :yeah:

To be honest I am not really THRILLED about our plans because I just want to sleep... but... :shrug:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Yeah I did... so since I copied you, you must have too :p
Indeed :p

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Ugh... I'm bored :(

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Apparently Novak ISNT injured now. :rolleyes: Definitely vicious rumors... if only I could read Hebrew.

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Ahhh cool :yeah:

To be honest I am not really THRILLED about our plans because I just want to sleep... but... :shrug:
Go to sleep now :p

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Apparently Novak ISNT injured now. :rolleyes: Definitely vicious rumors... if only I could read Hebrew.
Copy and paste!

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Copy and paste!

I don't even know where the source is... :crying2: I asked where this person had heard that Novak was injured and all they said was that now it said he would be fit to play but didn't give me a link or anything.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Go to sleep now :p

I can't!!!! :lol:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't even know where the source is... :crying2: I asked where this person had heard that Novak was injured and all they said was that now it said he would be fit to play but didn't give me a link or anything.
Ooh ok, I get you.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Ooh ok, I get you.

Yeah :sad: If my phone worked internationally I am thisclose to calling up people in Serbia and asking for info.

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah :sad: If my phone worked internationally I am thisclose to calling up people in Serbia and asking for info.
:lol: I'm sure he's ok :hug:

Go back to bed!

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 03:16 PM
:lol: I'm sure he's ok :hug:

Go back to bed!

It's too late to go back to bed at this point... I am up :sad: and bored... lol.

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 03:21 PM
It's too late to go back to bed at this point... I am up :sad: and bored... lol.
:silly:

I need to go shopping in about 20 mins :cool:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 03:25 PM
:silly:

I need to go shopping in about 20 mins :cool:

Oooooh shopping! :yeah:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 03:28 PM
I might go make toast soon :D

Phunkadelicious
02-11-2006, 03:36 PM
mmmmmmmm............toast

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 03:37 PM
:haha: Arsenal are losing to Bolton. That is "awesome" for Spurs :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 03:45 PM
:haha: Arsenal are losing to Bolton. That is "awesome" for Spurs :rocker2:

Awww :smooch: you are so cute when you're Americanized.

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Awww :smooch: you are so cute when you're Americanized.
:angel:

I'm off out shopping now, I'll be back later :wavey: :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 03:48 PM
:angel:

I'm off out shopping now, I'll be back later :wavey: :smooch:

Okay :smooch: Enjoy! By the time you get back I should have confirmation on Novak's injury. I have a Serb calling the Djokovic family to find out. :o

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Okay :smooch: Enjoy! By the time you get back I should have confirmation on Novak's injury. I have a Serb calling the Djokovic family to find out. :o
:rolls: you're such a crazy fan :p

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 03:58 PM
:rolls: you're such a crazy fan :p

I'm not THAT crazy... lol. I was chatting to the webmaster about the news I need to write up and I asked if I should include that there are injury rumors and he was like "I will call the family, give me 10 minutes" :lol:

It's not like I have their phone number myself :p Although I think they might have mine. :o

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Novak's not injured says his dad. :lol: Just incase anyone was worried.

silverwhite
02-11-2006, 05:45 PM
:haha: Arsenal are losing to Bolton.

:haha:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 09:02 PM
:rolleyes: My roommate is pissed at me :sad: Blah.

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 10:23 PM
:bigwave: people

Just saw a pretty good movie, about the story of Johnny Cash. Reese Witherspoon looks :hearts: in it.

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 10:25 PM
:bigwave: people

Just saw a pretty good movie, about the story of Johnny Cash. Reese Witherspoon looks :hearts: in it.

I wanted to see Walk the Line sooooo bad but never got to :D I'm jealous :)

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 10:32 PM
I wanted to see Walk the Line sooooo bad but never got to :D I'm jealous :)
It was pretty good....

Although for some reason, the whole movie I was thinking that he died in a car crash quite young. I have no idea why I thought that, but I did, and I turned out to be wrong :lol:

Are you up to anything tonight? Why is Britney pissed off?

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 10:34 PM
It was pretty good....

Although for some reason, the whole movie I was thinking that he died in a car crash quite young. I have no idea why I thought that, but I did, and I turned out to be wrong :lol:

Are you up to anything tonight? Why is Britney pissed off?

Not anymore... I was having a lot of second thoughts about the drinking and boys plan she had concocted and decided I didn't want her to pimp me out afterall and so therefore HER guy isn't coming over either so I kind of ruined her night :shrug:

So my plans for the night include watching the Olympics and being a nerd and spending my Saturday night on MTF. :lol:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Not anymore... I was having a lot of second thoughts about the drinking and boys plan she had concocted and decided I didn't want her to pimp me out afterall and so therefore HER guy isn't coming over either so I kind of ruined her night :shrug:

So my plans for the night include watching the Olympics and being a nerd and spending my Saturday night on MTF. :lol:
Aww :hug: why didn't you want to go?

Do you like the Winter Olympics? Do I presume Britain haven't done anything yet? :p

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Aww :hug: why didn't you want to go?

Do you like the Winter Olympics? Do I presume Britain haven't done anything yet? :p

Well it comes down to this... the guy had pretty high expectations for where the night would go, and while I have no problems hooking up with someone after meeting them, maybe having some sort of communication with them before hand, I wasn't really into hooking up with some guy I've never seen or spoken to before and like... being expected to hook up with him kind of regardless of any personal attraction to him :shrug: I was getting fairly uncomfortable with the whole idea of the situation because Britt kept telling me like how excited this guy was to hook up with me and it freaked me out and I just changed my mind. I mean when Britt hooked up with her guy the other day, at least he took her out for dinner first... I wasn't even getting that. :o

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Oh I forgot the second half of the question.. I like the summer olympics a lot better, but I like figure skating :p

cobalt60
02-11-2006, 10:50 PM
What is with young men and broken bones! I get this call at 4 pm from my neighbor- Nate has fallen playing ice hockey and is in severe pain. Hubs goes to get him and I get this phone call- hun? He thinks he may have broken his arm. Home he comes and by exam yep- he sure has. Mom is already to take him to the ER and calls her neighbor and fellow hospital doc-the orthopedic man-he examines him and says yep it is broken but wrap him in an ace bandage ; ice it and I will cast it on Monday. Saves 2-3 hours in the ER thank god for neighbors and friends. But there goes swim team:sad:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 10:51 PM
What is with young men and broken bones! I get this call at 4 pm from my neighbor- Nate has fallen playing ice hockey and is in severe pain. Hubs goes to get him and I get this phone call- hun? He thinks he may have broken his arm. Home he comes and by exam yep- he sure has. Mom is already to take him to the ER and calls her neighbor and fellow hospital doc-the orthopedic man-he examines him and says yep it is broken but wrap him in an ace bandage ; ice it and I will cast it on Monday. Saves 2-3 hours in the ER thank god for neighbors and friends. But there goes swim team:sad:

Awww :sad: poor guy.

I get freaked out by the thought of broken bones... I've never broken any :o

Lee
02-11-2006, 10:52 PM

:hug: :hug: Sue :hug: :hug:

Speedy recovery Nate!

Carito_90
02-11-2006, 10:53 PM
I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men!

Agh. :(

adee-gee
Well it comes down to this... the guy had pretty high expectations for where the night would go, and while I have no problems hooking up with someone after meeting them, maybe having some sort of communication with them before hand, I wasn't really into hooking up with some guy I've never seen or spoken to before and like... being expected to hook up with him kind of regardless of any personal attraction to him :shrug: I was getting fairly uncomfortable with the whole idea of the situation because Britt kept telling me like how excited this guy was to hook up with me and it freaked me out and I just changed my mind. I mean when Britt hooked up with her guy the other day, at least he took her out for dinner first... I wasn't even getting that. :o
That's fair enough I suppose.

I'm just going down to the pub to meet some mates :wavey: :drink:

savesthedizzle
That's fair enough I suppose.

I'm just going down to the pub to meet some mates :wavey: :drink:

cobalt60
02-11-2006, 10:54 PM
:sad: I know. I think I feel worse than him though. He is doing fine making jokes about being left handed and actually using his computer. I just laughed with him though when I asked him about going to the bathroom? He went "that's ok I will hold it". :lol:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Uh oh. Good luck to Nate! (he might need it, I broke my arm ages ago it's an absolute pain in the backside :( )

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 10:55 PM
I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men. I hate men!

:hug: Me too. Anything particular you want to discuss either here or MSN?

How was the tennis? :kiss:

adee-gee

Even me? :awww:

cobalt60
Awww :sad: poor guy.

I get freaked out by the thought of broken bones... I've never broken any :o
Well he has a broken finger on the right side too! That was playing football 3 weeks ago. And last winter hubs broke his foot. I have never broken anything either.

Carito_90
02-11-2006, 10:59 PM
:hug: Me too. Anything particular you want to discuss either here or MSN?

How was the tennis? :kiss:

Maybe. :sad:

No Adam, you and Jacey are the only men I don't hate. :hug: :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Well he has a broken finger on the right side too! That was playing football 3 weeks ago. And last winter hubs broke his foot. I have never broken anything either.

Eeek. It's definitely a boy thing. The worst injury I ever had was just a real minor stress fracture from dance. :lol: And once in 5th grade I fell off the monkey bars and hurt my wrist (of course during standardized testing when I needed to use that hand to fill in all those tiny bubbles) but after like 2 days it was fine.

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Splendid :kiss:

If you would like any male advice, I will be back in a couple of hours :hug: (I'm becoming a bit of an expert ;) )

savesthedizzle
02-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Maybe. :sad:

They're two of my chosen few as well :hug:

I am running downstairs to put some water on, but I will be back in 1 minute if you want to talk. :hug: :hug:

Carito_90
02-11-2006, 11:04 PM
Splendid :kiss:

If you would like any male advice, I will be back in a couple of hours :hug: (I'm becoming a bit of an expert ;) )

Thank you, I might need it. :hug:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Eeek. It's definitely a boy thing. The worst injury I ever had was just a real minor stress fracture from dance. :lol: And once in 5th grade I fell off the monkey bars and hurt my wrist (of course during standardized testing when I needed to use that hand to fill in all those tiny bubbles) but after like 2 days it was fine.
:eek:

Adams Injury List
- Broken bone in my foot
- Broken arm
- Broken finger
- Broken nose

I'm a walking medical disaster :help:

adee-gee
02-11-2006, 11:07 PM

Thank you, I might need it. :hug:
Awww :hug: not all guys are bad ;)