Adam's Chat Thread #7 [Archive] - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:14 PM
:kiss: How's my favourite Singaporean boy?

How many Singaporean boys do you know? :ras:

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:15 PM
How many Singaporean boys do you know? :ras:

One :devil:

But I don't want Jiat using her flipper to smack me. :devil:

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:16 PM
:yeah: smart boy! So, you're not interested in further your study in Chinese?

More like repeating. :p

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:17 PM
:hug: Thanks.

UGH... I was going to go sleep but now I'm completely not sleepy because my eyes hurt... and UGH why isn't anything going properly today?

because lack of sleep. Do you have those gel paks that you can put on top your eyes?

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:18 PM
because lack of sleep. Do you have those gel paks that you can put on top your eyes?

I think it's more because I just had a mental breakdown and was crying :rolleyes: I hate crying, I rarely do it, but I'm just so disappointed with myself lately :(

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:18 PM
More like repeating. :p

Ouch!

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:19 PM
I think it's more because I just had a mental breakdown and was crying :rolleyes: I hate crying, I rarely do it, but I'm just so disappointed with myself lately :(

What happened? :hug:

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:19 PM

:hug: DON'T!!!! You need a cool compress. :hug:

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Ouch!

Not that bad, actually. It's just that Higher Chinese = a sped-up Chinese course, so if I don't do well for this Higher Chinese exam, I'll have to take 2 more years of Chinese with the people doing the normal Chinese syllabus. :p

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Not that bad, actually. It's just that Higher Chinese = a sped-up Chinese course, so if I don't do well for this Higher Chinese exam, I'll have to take 2 more years of Chinese with the people doing the normal Chinese syllabus. :p

:lol: You can pass these learning material to me :p

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:22 PM
What happened? :hug:

A build up of a lot of stuff... I've been really dumb lately in a ton of different areas and I don't care about school at all anymore which kills me because I used to be a good student and right now I just feel completely over it and I am so far behind and I'm doing so badly for the first time ever, I still have no clue what I want to do with my life, and I'm getting older and not making any progress.

That paragraph probably didn't make any sense... but... today has been the culmination of what was a pretty awful week.

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:25 PM
:lol: You can pass these learning material to me :p

We use 简体字. :p

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:28 PM
A build up of a lot of stuff... I've been really dumb lately in a ton of different areas and I don't care about school at all anymore which kills me because I used to be a good student and right now I just feel completely over it and I am so far behind and I'm doing so badly for the first time ever, I still have no clue what I want to do with my life, and I'm getting older and not making any progress.

That paragraph probably didn't make any sense... but... today has been the culmination of what was a pretty awful week.

:awww:

I actually feel the same way. :o

I've been finding school a bit dreary of late. There's a gate and then a door some way behind it at the entrance of my house. Today, I overslept a little and rushing out, I shut the door on my way out and then realised that I didn't have the keys with me. I couldn't go back in because the door was shut and I couldn't unlock the gate because I didn't have my keys. I had to call my dad for help. :retard:

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:29 PM

Re-read what Sue post yesterday. We all went through a stage like this more than once in our life. Remember it's only a stage. You will get over it and feel better. Earlier, I felt really bad about my Spanish. I suck in my class, I didn't like my teacher, I could not get up the energy to study and ended up doing my homework on late Sunday late (class on Monday morning). I was about to quit before Chirstmas. Luckily with the Christmas break, I stayed away and cooled off a bit. Now, my Spanish still sucks in my class but at least, I enjoy my class a bit more.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:29 PM

I've been finding school a bit dreary of late. There's a gate and then a door some way behind it at the entrance of my house. Today, I overslept a little and rushing out, I shut the door on my way out and then realised that I didn't have the keys with me. I couldn't go back in because the door was shut and I couldn't unlock the gate because I didn't have my keys. I had to call my dad for help. :retard:

Aww :hug:

The worst part is just how stupid I feel right now. Not just academic stupid... like... life stupid... common sense stupid... I don't know... I feel like a lot of my problems I should have known better than to get invested in.

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Re-read what Sue post yesterday. We all went through a stage like this more than once in our life. Remember it's only a stage. You will get over it and feel better. Earlier, I felt really bad about my Spanish. I suck in my class, I didn't like my teacher, I could not get up the energy to study and ended up doing my homework on late Sunday late (class on Monday morning). I was about to quit before Chirstmas. Luckily with the Christmas break, I stayed away and cooled off a bit. Now, my Spanish still sucks in my class but at least, I enjoy my class a bit more.

This stage of my life has been on repeat for the last 4 years :(

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:32 PM
We use 简体字. :p

:p I'm pretty good at reading 简体字. When I was in college, one of my tutor in Maths was from Beijing. It ended up I read many Numerical Analysis book from China. And I actually went to evening class to study Pu Ton Hua. ;)

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:33 PM

The worst part is just how stupid I feel right now. Not just academic stupid... like... life stupid... common sense stupid... I don't know... I feel like a lot of my problems I should have known better than to get invested in.

I had quite a laugh at myself, actually. :tape:

What sort of problems? :awww:

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:34 PM

And guess how many years I feel like this? ;)

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:35 PM
I had quite a laugh at myself, actually. :tape:

What sort of problems? :awww:

Here isn't really the time or place to go into too much detail I'm afraid. :sad:

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:35 PM
:p I'm pretty good at reading 简体字. When I was in college, one of my tutor in Maths was from Beijing. It ended up I read many Numerical Analysis book from China. And I actually went to evening class to study Pu Ton Hua. ;)

I guess it's easier to read 简体字 if you know 繁体字 than the other way round. :p

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Here isn't really the time or place to go into too much detail I'm afraid. :sad:

:hug:

silverwhite
02-09-2006, 08:37 PM
OK. I'd better get to bed now. Good night! :wavey:

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:37 PM

Just hang on, dear! :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:38 PM

Night!

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:38 PM

:wavey: Yesterday was more than hour after your first post of going to bed. Let's see how it works out today ;)

savesthedizzle
02-09-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm going to bed too :p I hope now... maybe I'll feel better after I sleep :(

Lee
02-09-2006, 08:47 PM
:zzz: Jess

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 09:28 PM
:hug: Thanks.

UGH... I was going to go sleep but now I'm completely not sleepy because my eyes hurt... and UGH why isn't anything going properly today?

:hug: This week has been so horrible DC ties need to be especially excellent this weekend.

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 09:34 PM

:awww: Believe it or not it makes complete sense to me. I'm almost 27 and for the first time ever practically I do finally have an idea of what I want to do with my life.

I did so bad I really didn't think I was going to graduate at all, I was shocked as hell when the uni sent my diploma to my parents whilst I was living in England.

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 09:35 PM

:hug: It seems our vFamily is having a difficult week. :sad:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 09:38 PM

:secret: Honestly I think I got a lot more of out of high school and enjoyed it a lot more too. But I went to one of the best public schools in the nation.

acoffeygirl
02-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Amber! Are you excited about the MTF assault on the DC tie? (:
Of course!! :woohoo:

LaTenista
02-09-2006, 09:43 PM
:wavey: Hi Amber

Carito_90
02-09-2006, 09:51 PM

Look, my older brother (he's 29) once told me: "Making an 18 year old kid decide what he/she wants to do throughout the rest of his/her life is absolutely ridiculous."

And I think it's pretty damn true. I mean, seriously, you don't exactly know much about adult life when you are 18, how are you supposed to know what you wanna do during your whole life? Changing careers is not wrong, skipping an year after highschool is not wrong either, I mean, it's gonna be like that untill you find what you really like and WANT to do.

:hug: I hope everything gets better. You can talk to me anytime. :) :hug:

Phunkadelicious
02-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Fiiiiine do your picks when you get back :ras:
so do you still need me to do these picks?

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 12:20 AM
:secret: Honestly I think I got a lot more of out of high school and enjoyed it a lot more too. But I went to one of the best public schools in the nation.

My public school is no slouch... I loved public school and all my problems started AFTER public school... so this doesn't really have anything to do with any of that.

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Don't you just HATE it when you plan on going somewhere with only one person and said person tells you "Oh I'm bringing a friend over too!" and you don't know her like, at all?

Maybe's just me. But it's really annoying.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 01:23 AM
Don't you just HATE it when you plan on going somewhere with only one person and said person tells you "Oh I'm bringing a friend over too!" and you don't know her like, at all?

Maybe's just me. But it's really annoying.

Yeah, that is really annoying. :hug: :hug: But it could be an opportunity to meet someone new?

Noelle
02-10-2006, 01:35 AM
OK, my meeting with my adviser is in 1 and a half hours. Wish me well. :unsure:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 01:37 AM
OK, my meeting with my adviser is in 1 and a half hours. Wish me well. :unsure:

Good luck :hug:

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 01:40 AM
Yeah, that is really annoying. :hug: :hug: But it could be an opportunity to meet someone new?

Ahm... I don't think it'll be the kind of person I'd like to meet. :scared:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Ahm... I don't think it'll be the kind of person I'd like to meet. :scared:

Ohhhh in that case... :sad: :hug:

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 01:42 AM
good luck noelle! :hug:

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Ohhhh in that case... :sad: :hug:

I mean, my friend and I were going to watch some practise sessions and even some matches of the ATP of Buenos Aires this saturday and we had had it planned since like... last year and now she comes up with this and this chick soo totally doesn't like tennis. She just wants to see a bunch of sweaty men whose names she doesn't know. It pisses me off, I don't wanna go if it's like that.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 01:47 AM
I mean, my friend and I were going to watch some practise sessions and even some matches of the ATP of Buenos Aires this saturday and we had had it planned since like... last year and now she comes up with this and this chick soo totally doesn't like tennis. She just wants to see a bunch of sweaty men whose names she doesn't know. It pisses me off, I don't wanna go if it's like that.

Awwwww :hug: That really sucks :(

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Tell me about it...

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 02:06 AM
Tell me about it...

Is this extra person definitely going? Maybe they'll change their mind?

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 02:18 AM
Kell hasn't been around at all today :( I hope her exam went okay.

Noelle
02-10-2006, 02:27 AM
OK. I stayed up until 2am, had butterflies in my tummy AND my lungs and nearly had a panic attack at 10am.

And then, ONLY THEN do I look at my phone and see a message my adviser sent at 6am, telling me he's down with the flu and can't meet with me.

:crazy:

The good thing about this is he's already asking me to select a panel for my thesis. He wouldn't tell me that if the thesis weren't nearing its ultimate completion.

:banana:

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 02:29 AM
Yeah Jess, she's definitely going apparently. I dunno what I'm gonna do, I'm probably gonna go on my own.

As for Kell, all the exams I knew she was having went pretty well but I don't know if she had any other I didn't know about...

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 02:30 AM
Yeah Jess, she's definitely going apparently. I dunno what I'm gonna do, I'm probably gonna go on my own.

As for Kell, all the exams I knew she was having went pretty well but I don't know if she had any other I didn't know about...

She was stressing out about some computer one yesterday. :confused:

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 02:37 AM
She was stressing out about some computer one yesterday. :confused:

I don't know, she didn't tell me what her exams were about but... yesterday... you mean... no i think i know what exam you're talking about and she did well even if she bets she's failed. :P But she probably did well cos she wasn't complaining afterwards :lol:.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 02:43 AM
I don't know, she didn't tell me what her exams were about but... yesterday... you mean... no i think i know what exam you're talking about and she did well even if she bets she's failed. :P But she probably did well cos she wasn't complaining afterwards :lol:.

:lol: Well that's good.

My Internet life feels empty without Kell being around yet today :(

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 02:45 AM
I know :sad:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 02:49 AM
I have put off my housework to the point I can't even stand it anymore. :eek:

I haven't cooked anything in ages. And I have to make the paella tonight or Ferrer will crash and burn tomorrow. :o

:wavey: Right, I'm off for the night. See some of you tomorrow.

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 02:58 AM
OMG WHY CAN'T I FINISH ONE, ONLY ONE FRIGGIN DAY ALRIGHT AND IN A GOODISH MOOD?!

Damnit.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:00 AM
OMG WHY CAN'T I FINISH ONE, ONLY ONE FRIGGIN DAY ALRIGHT AND IN A GOODISH MOOD?!

Damnit.

:hug: I don't know, but I often wonder the same thing. Today I just feel absolutely miserable. :hug:

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 03:05 AM
*kicks screams and pouts* Ahkgfjhghfdhfjshgj.

silverwhite
02-10-2006, 03:13 AM
Jack Nasty loves you :rolls:

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 03:14 AM
Hee, that made me smile. Thank you. :hug:

Jack Nasty loves everyone. :p

silverwhite
02-10-2006, 03:17 AM
I watched the Oprah interview and Jake seemed quite mischievous. :lol:

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 03:20 AM
I am 99,9% sure he liked the experience. :lol:

silverwhite
02-10-2006, 03:22 AM
I didn't realise that there was this child-like side to him until I watched the interview. :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:26 AM
I didn't realise that there was this child-like side to him until I watched the interview. :lol:

OMG That is by far his most endearing quality.

silverwhite
02-10-2006, 03:28 AM
OMG That is by far his most endearing quality.

Yeah, he seems like quite a fun guy. :p

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 03:59 AM
He's SO hilarious. And cute. And hot. And a good cook according to his sister and shall I go on? :hearts:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 04:01 AM
He's SO hilarious. And cute. And hot. And a good cook according to his sister and shall I go on? :hearts:

Um he campaigned for John Kerry and he has a beautiful doggie Attacus :p

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 04:19 AM
yes Yes YES!! :hearts: the campaign :hearts:

silverwhite
02-10-2006, 04:26 AM

Attacus? Reminds me of Atticus Finch. :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 04:27 AM
Attacus? Reminds me of Atticus Finch. :lol:

Oops I typed Attacus? It IS Atticus and it is named for Atticus Finch :p Jake enjoys literature :)

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 04:28 AM
HE'S SMART. :hearts:

silverwhite
02-10-2006, 04:29 AM
Oops I typed Attacus? It IS Atticus and it is named for Atticus Finch :p Jake enjoys literature :)

I see. TKAMB :yeah:

fangirl
02-10-2006, 04:29 AM

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. :hearts:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 04:30 AM
I see. TKAMB :yeah:

He often lists that as one of his favorite books along with Salinger's Franny and Zooey

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 04:32 AM
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. :hearts:

KELL!!!!!!

I was just talking about how I missed you!! :D :D :D

acoffeygirl
02-10-2006, 04:46 AM
Hey all....I'll be gone for a few days for Davis Cup, so just wanted to say Hi and Bye!! Have a wonderful weekend! :hug:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 04:47 AM
Hey all....I'll be gone for a few days for Davis Cup, so just wanted to say Hi and Bye!! Have a wonderful weekend! :hug:

Have fun!

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 04:49 AM
HAVE FUN AMBER!

Kellie, I know. When I saw the pictures I was like 'MARRY ME'. :P

Lee
02-10-2006, 04:52 AM
Amber, enjoy your stay in La Jolla. I love the beaches there.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:58 AM
One of my favorite bands broke up today.

RIP The Juliana Theory.

What's next for me today? Novak losing his Davis Cup match?

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Afternoon people :bigwave:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Well I mean, see if you still want to in 2 months, you might change your mind, lol.
Highly unlikely :kiss:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Oh Adam, before I forget!

Happy Valentines Day!

andddddddddd

Happy birthday! WOOT YOU'RE 22! (Okay not yet, but it'll happen during your hiatus, and I don't want to forget)
Happy Valentines Day to you too :smooch:

Oh I'll be back before my birthday, that's not for like almost 2 months.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Good for him. Studies come first. :yeah:
:o quite a statement from you!
:haha: :spit: :haha:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 12:32 PM
Awww :hug: :hug: :hug:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 12:37 PM

Most students go through this phase. Unfortunately I'm currently going through the same thing (although I can't claim that I've ever been a good student). :p

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 12:41 PM
so do you still need me to do these picks?
You've been ditched :p

I still love you though :kiss:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Have a great time :wavey: :hug:

Do we get to see pics?

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Yeah, Amber...I hope you and Deb take lots of pics!!! And SHARE!!!

:wavey: morning all...gotta busy morning ahead but just wanted to report the :yeah: from yesterday's doc appt. He did an unscheduled ultrasound and, awwww.....AP is so cute...all 5.5in (14cm) of him/her. It was VERY active and moved around enough so that we could count the ribs, see all four chambers of the tiny heart...and two eyes, ears, legs and hands (we could even see the fingers starting to develop although it's still webbed at this point). The scary part of the exam, the blood work (for 4 serious birth defects), won't come back for a few days but the doc was rather encouraging from what he saw...and he's seen a lot.

Wish he'd given me a picture of that session but I suppose I can't be but so pushy when he wasn't supposed to do it anyway. :shrug:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Awwww. that's so sweet Marlene. :hug:

One of my co-workers had a baby last year, she had a whole album full of ultra-sound photos - even one with an arrow pointing to the penis. :tape:

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Awwww. that's so sweet Marlene. :hug:Thanks, it's really gotten me, finally, excited. It's definitely amazing!! I mean, I think some of the aches and pains I've been having are because it's moving around...but geez...it was darn near doing sommersaults (it did flip from back-to-front during the session)...and I couldn't feel it (the doc asked). It still works on my brain, that something that big, moving around that much...is inside of me...and I didn't have a clue. Yikes!

One of my co-workers had a baby last year, she had a whole album full of ultra-sound photos - even one with an arrow pointing to the penis. :tape:Won't be happening here...neither the album nor the penis shots. It's in big bold letters in my file....THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE SEX!

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Thanks, it's really gotten me, finally, excited. It's definitely amazing!! I mean, I think some of the aches and pains I've been having are because it's moving around...but geez...it was darn near doing sommersaults (it did flip from back-to-front during the session)...and I couldn't feel it (the doc asked). It still works on my brain, that something that big, moving around that much...is inside of me...and I didn't have a clue. Yikes!

Won't be happening here...neither the album nor the penis shots. It's in big bold letters in my file....THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE SEX!

The miracle of life. :D Seriously, I wouldn't be so concerned about not feeling every little thing going on in there - think about it, most of us never feel things inside our bodies unless there's something wrong (upset stomach, broken bone, etc.).

:lol: I don't think I'd want to know either. I like surprises. :cool:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 02:16 PM
:wavey: Hi everyone!

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Morning Jess :wavey:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 02:36 PM
:wavey: Boo my roommate beat me to the shower :sad:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 02:46 PM
I wish there were live scores somewhere for non World Group matches :( Novak is probably losing :(

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 02:51 PM
I wish there were live scores somewhere for non World Group matches :( Novak is probably losing :(

The last year of college I lived in a hall where there were 6 of us sharing one shower, one toilet, and 2 sinks. :eek:

Who is Serbia playing?

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:03 PM
The last year of college I lived in a hall where there were 6 of us sharing one shower, one toilet, and 2 sinks. :eek:

Who is Serbia playing?

Israel.

Janko won the first match and last I heard Nole was on serve, but since there are no live scores anywhere, no one knows. I assume the first set is over by now though.

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Israel.

Janko won the first match and last I heard Nole was on serve, but since there are no live scores anywhere, no one knows. I assume the first set is over by now though.

:awww: None of the Spaniards are around and I don't think there are any Belorussians :scratch: So I just have to rely on the SB from the DC website. :sad:

I'm sure Nole will win. I have faith in him. ;)

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:12 PM
:awww: None of the Spaniards are around and I don't think they are any Belorussians :scratch: So I just have to rely on the SB from the DC website. :sad:

I'm sure Nole will win. I have faith in him. ;)

He does not have the world's best record in Davis Cup and Janko complained about the crowd after the match today... soooo I don't have ANY faith in him... lol.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Well he won the first set at least... :) And now I have a scoreboard. It's in Hebrew but all I need are the numbers anyway :)

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 03:29 PM
You've been ditched :p

I still love you though :kiss:
good cuz i didn't want to play anyway. who did you find?

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:30 PM
good cuz i didn't want to play anyway. who did you find?

He's playing with Mangoes, and he's going to lose.

Hi Brian!

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 03:33 PM
He does not have the world's best record in Davis Cup and Janko complained about the crowd after the match today... soooo I don't have ANY faith in him... lol.
:lol: a rowdy Jewish crowd :scared: Would you like any Hebrew translated? :p I'm in a lecture at the moment, so I can't get the scoreboard up. I'm bored stiff but it's finishing soon, I'm not listening to a word.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Mangoes and I are off to a good start :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:35 PM
:lol: a rowdy Jewish crowd :scared: Would you like any Hebrew translated? :p I'm in a lecture at the moment, so I can't get the scoreboard up. I'm bored stiff but it's finishing soon, I'm not listening to a word.

:eek: I would like tons of Hebrew translated, lol. I have some scoreboard up that when it refreshes it keeps getting smaller and smaller... I don't understand... supposedly the websites update faster than the scoreboard, but websites in Hebrew are a little overwhelming... lol.

You're being bad. You're supposed to be turning over a new leaf academically and you're on MTF in class?!

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 03:42 PM
:eek: I would like tons of Hebrew translated, lol. I have some scoreboard up that when it refreshes it keeps getting smaller and smaller... I don't understand... supposedly the websites update faster than the scoreboard, but websites in Hebrew are a little overwhelming... lol.

You're being bad. You're supposed to be turning over a new leaf academically and you're on MTF in class?!
There is only so far I'm willing to go to become a good student. Listening to this idiot bore me to death is beyond that limit. Do I really care about peaks and troughs in the British economy? NO! is the answer :zzz:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:44 PM
There is only so far I'm willing to go to become a good student. Listening to this idiot bore me to death is beyond that limit. Do I really care about peaks and troughs in the British economy? NO! is the answer :zzz:

:lol: I suppose not...

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Well I'm going to go make something to eat :wavey: and get a shower.... I'll be back later :)

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Mangoes and I are off to a good start :rocker2:

:ras: I'm doing pretty well myself.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Ok I'm almost done I'll be back on properly in about an hour, I'm just going for a quick pint after this lecture. Jessica, could you be a darling and tell me how the scores are calculated for PTS. Is it 10 if you get the correct winner, plus an extra 5 if you get the correct score in sets? How many points if you get the correct score in 1 of the individual sets?

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 03:52 PM
:ras: I'm doing pretty well myself.

:yeah: :yeah:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 03:57 PM
:scared: I think Ferrer found out I didn't have any saffron rice for the paella and had to substitute instant brown rice instead.

:fiery: What the hell is going with Nalbandian and Davydenko today? How can they be losing? :retard:

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks, it's really gotten me, finally, excited. It's definitely amazing!! I mean, I think some of the aches and pains I've been having are because it's moving around...but geez...it was darn near doing sommersaults (it did flip from back-to-front during the session)...and I couldn't feel it (the doc asked). It still works on my brain, that something that big, moving around that much...is inside of me...and I didn't have a clue. Yikes!

Won't be happening here...neither the album nor the penis shots. It's in big bold letters in my file....THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE SEX!
I am so happy for you and :hearts: What wonderful stories you will have ;)
I had aminocentesis for both ( are you doing that btw?) and so I just had to know the gender. That's what happens when one is a doc but also when one hates surprises :lol: Had the names all picked out except that hubs and I disagreed a bit on #2 son's. I got to pick the first name for #1 and the middle name for #2. Hubs did the other way around. But now I am glad what we picked and why. M I am getting excited for you!!!! Told ya I can't wait to buy
baby clothes :cool:

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 04:05 PM
:scared: I think Ferrer found out I didn't have any saffron rice for the paella and had to substitute instant brown rice instead.

:fiery: What the hell is going with Nalbandian and Davydenko today? How can they be losing? :retard:
Haven't checked any other Davis Cup scores other than Israel vs Serbia. Sorry Jess we are on opposite sides of the fence here :p

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Haven't checked any other Davis Cup scores other than Israel vs Serbia. Sorry Jess we are on opposite sides of the fence here :p

Oh I know :p

I wish we could know better what was going on in the match though to see how :retard: Novak is being...

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 05:40 PM
This is not PTS related, but Voltchkov :worship: I put down 1250v on him

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 05:41 PM
:wavey: is anyone alive?

My good start to PTS didn't last. Melzer :retard:

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Brian howdy! Good for you btw.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 05:42 PM

:eek:

Wow.

I had 500 on Mirnyi and a tiny bit on Grosjean. :p

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 05:42 PM
:wavey: is anyone alive?

My good start to PTS didn't last. Melzer :retard:

I had Melzer too... :rolleyes:

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey Sue... :kiss:

Adam, don't ever ask me to play any game with you ever again. I don't take getting ditched well at all, even if I didn't want to play :ras:

Voltchkov has 2 more games to win and I get one hellova return :banana:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 05:44 PM

:ras: Ferrer will rally to win in 5 sets.

Phunkadelicious
:eek:

Wow.

I had 500 on Mirnyi and a tiny bit on Grosjean. :p
I knew I should have bet on Grosjean but I just didn't do it :sad: I thought about betting on Mirnyi but oh well.... It was the Grosjean match I really regret not betting on, but Voltchkov is gonna make it all better :D

savesthedizzle
Hey Sue... :kiss:

Adam, don't ever ask me to play any game with you ever again. I don't take getting ditched well at all, even if I didn't want to play :ras:

Voltchkov has 2 more games to win and I get one hellova return :banana:

I had 6 on Voltchkov... :lol: I must have wanted to even out my total or something...

Turns out I had 100 on Grosjean :D I have 218 on Belarus to beat Spain :D

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 05:45 PM
:ras: Ferrer will rally to win in 5 sets.
it could happen

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 05:45 PM
I knew I should have bet on Grosjean but I just didn't do it :sad: I thought about betting on Mirnyi but oh well.... It was the Grosjean match I really regret not betting on, but Voltchkov is gonna make it all better :D

I need to start betting bigger... ever since the time I had 900 on Rafa and he lost, I've been too afraid to go over 500 lol.

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 05:46 PM
I had Melzer too... :rolleyes:

I had Ancic in 5 sets so we're doing okay. :angel:

cobalt60
Ladies, Gents- interesting Davis Cup we are having. TTC is showing USA :woohoo: And israel 0-2 down :eek:

savesthedizzle
I had Ancic in 5 sets so we're doing okay. :angel:

:worship:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 05:47 PM
I need to start betting bigger... ever since the time I had 900 on Rafa and he lost, I've been too afraid to go over 500 lol.

The only vBet I've placed this year was on Massu over Acasuso 400. :retard:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 05:48 PM
I need the PTS points system explained/a link to it :scratch:

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 05:48 PM
The only vBet I've placed this year was on Massu over Acasuso 400. :retard:
Oh oh and you lost? I don't bet anything- and here I am going to Vegas in a couple of weeks :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 05:49 PM
I need the PTS points system explained/a link to it :scratch:

Hold please. I will fetch it.

savesthedizzle
For Adam: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=602160&postcount=2

:kiss:

Phunkadelicious
Oh oh and you lost? I don't bet anything- and here I am going to Vegas in a couple of weeks :lol:
where are you staying? I just went to vegas for the first time a few weeks ago. we stayed in the luxor, and i gambled away indian wells :sobbing: :sobbing:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 05:51 PM
And israel 0-2 down :eek:

See Jess Nole did it. :D

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Ewwww spider!

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Ladies, Gents- interesting Davis Cup we are having. TTC is showing USA :woohoo: And israel 0-2 down :eek:

:angel:

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 05:52 PM
VOLTCHKOV!!!!!! :worship: SHOW ME THE MONAAAAAAAAAYYYY

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 05:53 PM
For Adam: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=602160&postcount=2

Thank you dearest :kiss:

It's all rather complicated isn't it :scratch: it must take poor SW an age to work out the scores! Does he update after each day?

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Thank you dearest :kiss:

It's all rather complicated isn't it :scratch: it must take poor SW an age to work out the scores! Does he update after each day?

He might for this since it's the weekend, but usually it takes him a while... I can't imagine how hard it was during the AO when so many people played... it's really complicated.

For Zagreb he was generally a day behind.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 05:55 PM
where are you staying? I just went to vegas for the first time a few weeks ago. we stayed in the luxor, and i gambled away indian wells :sobbing: :sobbing:
:rolls: I know the feeling :p

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Richie is serving for the second set....

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Staying at the MGM Grand with the whole family so no gambling for us. Loads of shows to see( hubs and the boys are amateur magicians so....). Plus I will head to the tennis channel open for qualies and maybe first round on Monday. My 2 friends are staying at the luxor. He is coming to the tennis with me and my oldest and she is hanging out with hubs and the youngest.
I am looking forward to just getting out of Maine and from work.

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 05:57 PM
:crying2:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 05:57 PM
WTF I tried to kill the spider and it's still crawling around. :bolt:

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 05:58 PM
:rolls: I know the feeling :p
So you need Viagra huh? "Show me the Money" too! ;)

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 05:59 PM
He might for this since it's the weekend, but usually it takes him a while... I can't imagine how hard it was during the AO when so many people played... it's really complicated.

For Zagreb he was generally a day behind.
Ah ok, I'm a bit concerned at the way things are going at the moment :unsure:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Ah ok, I'm a bit concerned at the way things are going at the moment :unsure:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 06:03 PM
WTF I tried to kill the spider and it's still crawling around. :bolt:
You need a cat, they love eating Spiders.

El Legenda
02-10-2006, 06:04 PM
adam sucks

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 06:05 PM
adam sucks
yes but his technique is flawless

El Legenda
02-10-2006, 06:05 PM
yes but his technique is flawless
:D

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:06 PM

Maybe I do. :scared:

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 06:07 PM
I forgot that I put 2k on Spain :sobbing: So like, I bet against myself

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 06:08 PM
adam sucks

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:08 PM
I forgot that I put 2k on Spain :sobbing: So like, I bet against myself

:lol: I did the same.. I bet on Croatia and then on Koubek :p There's still an outside chance Spain could win, you know :)

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 06:10 PM
:lol: I did the same.. I bet on Croatia and then on Koubek :p There's still an outside chance Spain could win, you know :)
that would be fine with me :D and then i wouldn't feel stupid for betting against myself

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:11 PM
I'm going to clean (and hopefully not see more spiders) but I'll still be here...

savesthedizzle
that would be fine with me :D and then i wouldn't feel stupid for betting against myself

:lol: I hope Spain doesn't win since I bet on Belarus, but good luck to you.

adee-gee
There's more chance of Koubek beating Ljubicic from 6-2 4-1 down than Spain coming back to win that tie ;)

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:12 PM
There's more chance of Koubek beating Ljubicic from 6-2 4-1 down than Spain coming back to win that tie ;)

:secret: Shhh I'm being optimistic for Brian.

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 06:12 PM
I'm going to clean (and hopefully not see more spiders) but I'll still be here...
I have to clean my room, my studio (which i have to convert into a guestroom,) my main bathroom, and i still have to mop my kitchen floor, all before Rick's mom and sister get here :bigcry:

fangirl
02-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Actually, Australia has so many poisonous spiders that we have taught Peppe not to eat them. But sometimes he likes to chew grass. Possibly because he wants a back rub from Feds ;)

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 06:14 PM

Mine does. :tape:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 06:17 PM

:hysteric: Spain is supposed to make it to the final against USA to be played here in the States.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 06:18 PM
:secret: Shhh I'm being optimistic for Brian.
He's a big boy, he can handle defeat :)

Brian, if you need consoling, I'm always available :kiss:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Actually, Australia has so many poisonous spiders that we have taught Peppe not to eat them. But sometimes he likes to chew grass. Possibly because he wants a back rub from Feds ;)

My cat Serenity loves grass (she's an indoor cat so I grow it for her) and in particular one of my houseplants. How she hasn't killed it yet I'll never know.

adee-gee
As long as he doesn't smoke grass that's ok :p

Phunkadelicious
Brian, if you need consoling, I'm always available :kiss:
No you ditched me for Mangoes... I don't need you for anything :ras:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 06:20 PM
:hysteric: Spain is supposed to make it to the final against USA to be played here in the States.
Absolutely no chance. Argentina will reach the final :)

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Chucho is absolutely killing Tojo

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:21 PM

:hug: *cuddles Brian*

adee-gee
My cat Serenity loves grass (she's an indoor cat so I grow it for her) and in particular one of my houseplants. How she hasn't killed it yet I'll never know.
ISABEL GROWS GRASS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can you bring some over to London when you come? :smoke:

LaTenista
Apparently the theme of Day 1 is anyone with a name ending in R loses...no wonder Fed wasn't playing in this round.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 06:22 PM
:bigcry: you didn't want to play. My aim in life is to make you happy, so I didn't want to pressurise you into something you didn't want to do.

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 06:22 PM

Sweet and to be expected. :yeah:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 06:23 PM
It's on clay, no major surprise.

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 06:25 PM
ISABEL GROWS GRASS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can you bring some over to London when you come? :smoke:

Cat grass :p Looks almost exactly like the stuff on the ground outside.

You know I can't stand any smoke. :rolleyes:

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 06:26 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

HUGE NEWS ADAAAAAAAAMMMM

Rick (my bf) got a pot prescription... now we can get weed whenever we want, and never have to deal with a drug dealer again :banana::banana::banana::banana:

And on that note, i gotta clean my room, but I'll be around

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:27 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

HUGE NEWS ADAAAAAAAAMMMM

Rick (my bf) got a pot prescription... now we can get weed whenever we want, and never have to deal with a drug dealer again :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Congrats.

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 06:28 PM
It's not a good sign when you have a dream about kissing someone other than your beloved, is it?

This is the strangest day. *sigh*

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Cat grass :p Looks almost exactly like the stuff on the ground outside.

You know I can't stand any smoke. :rolleyes:
I can't stand cigarettes, the smell is putrid. I enjoy the odd joint, but I won't have any when we meet up.

Does Julio smoke either?

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 06:30 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

HUGE NEWS ADAAAAAAAAMMMM

:haha:

How did he manage that?

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 06:31 PM

How did he manage that?
He just went to a Dr. who specializes in "herbal treatments." I mean the guy is a real Dr. and Rick just paid him 175$ for the "exam" and they together came to the conclusion that marijuana would be the best way to treat his "chronic insomnia"

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Medical Marijuana :cool: Good old california. How did he get that?

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:33 PM
He just went to a Dr. who specializes in "herbal treatments." I mean the guy is a real Dr. and Rick just paid him 175$ for the "exam" and they together came to the conclusion that marijuana would be the best way to treat his "chronic insomnia"

:yeah:

cobalt60
02-10-2006, 06:34 PM
I am staying out of this one :angel:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 06:34 PM
I can't stand cigarettes, the smell is putrid. I enjoy the odd joint, but I won't have any when we meet up.

Does Julio smoke either?

Remind me that you're in charge of interviewing him in Paris. Because he doesn't like to talk about himself.

I don't think so, just by the long continous hours we chat on MSN and he plays tennis regularly.

Phunkadelicious
02-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Medical Marijuana :cool: Good old california. How did he get that?
I'm gonna get one for my birthday :lol: :cool: :smoke:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Yay my closet is organized :banana:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 06:46 PM
:rolls: so basically he bribed him :p

El Legenda
02-10-2006, 06:47 PM

:scared:
not again :angel:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:50 PM
I think I give up on cleaning. :shrug: I will hang around here a bit now.

adee-gee
I'm just off for some dinner, talk to you later :wavey: :kiss:

Phunkadelicious
:rolls: so basically he bribed him :p
Sure why not.

Richie :worship:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm just off for some dinner, talk to you later :wavey: :kiss:

I have awful timing. :sad:

:wavey: Bye!

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Did EVERYONE leave? :sad:

Oh well I guess I'll go clean more, lol.

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:11 PM
I am still around, supposedly working. :shrug:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:12 PM
I have awful timing. :sad:

:wavey: Bye!
I'm back now :D

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:14 PM

:D:D Just in time!

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:15 PM

:scratch: That was quick. What are you eating cereal for dinner like me? :p

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:20 PM
:scratch: That was quick. What are you eating cereal for dinner like me? :p
No, I just couldn't wait to get back on here to resume my war with the Fedtards :rocker2:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:22 PM
No, I just couldn't wait to get back on here to resume my war with the Fedtards :rocker2:

:secret: Julio likes Fed but I hope he's not a tard. :unsure:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm so tired but I feel like I've been sleeping so much lately... I think I must be getting sick.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:23 PM

:secret: I like Roger a tiny bit but I never say anything since most of the time I AM cheering against him...

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Hello Jessica :smooch:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:24 PM
I think I might make jello later... :lol:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Hello Jessica :smooch:

Hello Adam. :smooch:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm so tired but I feel like I've been sleeping so much lately... I think I must be getting sick.

Boooo...thought the weather has turned back to normal wintery mode. :sad:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:26 PM
I think I might make jello later... :lol:

Jello shots. :lick:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Jello shots. :lick:

Alas it will just be plain jello for me :p I have yet to go to the liquor store :)

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:29 PM
He isn't in my eyes. Tangy and I just compiled our list of Fedtards, he wasn't on it.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Jello? :scratch:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Hello Jessica :smooch: Hello Adam. :smooch:

Perhaps I should leave you two alone. :bolt:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Jello? :scratch:

I think you call it jelly over there Adam. You know, a giggly fruity desert thing.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Perhaps I should leave you two alone. :bolt:

:rolls: That is our standard greeting, nothing more has ever come of it before ;)

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:33 PM
He isn't in my eyes. Tangy and I just compiled our list of Fedtards, he wasn't on it.

:lol: I've been battling everyone who's unfairly putting Ferrer down.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:34 PM
No one has been Djoko-hating lately. I haven't had to argue with anyone for a while now :D

LaTenista
:rolls: That is our standard greeting, nothing more has ever come of it before ;)

:secret: I seem to recall a quite graphic smilie Adam used in the vFamily thread.

adee-gee
I think you call it jelly over there Adam. You know, a giggly fruity desert thing.
:haha: yeah, I didn't realise it was called jello there.

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:36 PM

Jello is the major brand of it. Generically it's known as gelatin.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:36 PM

It's one specific brand that kind of dominates the market so much that we just call it Jello :p On restaurant menus they often list Jello even though I'm sure often it's generic brand :p

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:37 PM
:secret: I seem to recall a quite graphic smilie Adam used in the vFamily thread.

:aplot: Was it the threesome one? Because I doubt he'll use it without Brian here.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:37 PM
No one has been Djoko-hating lately. I haven't had to argue with anyone for a while now :D
We're going to get a Djoko-Murray match soon :rocker2:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:38 PM
:aplot: Was it the threesome one? Because I doubt he'll use it without Brian here.

Nope, it was just 2 people. ;)

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:38 PM
We're going to get a Djoko-Murray match soon :rocker2:

Serbia COULD lose the next three matches... :lol: I don't want to jinx them.

I hope you're around MTF then so we can :boxing:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:41 PM
http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe20.gif
http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe31.gif
http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe36.gif
http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe19.gif
http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe29.gif

Any of those perhaps?

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Serbia COULD lose the next three matches... :lol: I don't want to jinx them.

I hope you're around MTF then so we can :boxing:
Nah, they'll lose the doubles but Nole will bring the tie home on Sunday :D

When would it be?

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:42 PM

Any of those perhaps?

:rolls: I definitely haven't seen several of those before.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Nah, they'll lose the doubles but Nole will bring the tie home on Sunday :D

When would it be?

I just went to look it up... April 7. :unsure:

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:43 PM

Any of those perhaps?

I think it was No 2 (god this feels like picking someone out of a police lineup.) :p

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:44 PM
I think it was No 2 (god this feels like picking someone out of a police lineup.) :p

Yes, I have seen #2 around before...

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:48 PM
I just went to look it up... April 7. :unsure:
Oh I'll be back by then :D

I'm coming back before my birthday, I expect to see a lovely thread from someone :p

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:50 PM

I'm coming back before my birthday, I expect to see a lovely thread from someone :p

Of course :) :kiss:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:51 PM

Yes I have used no.2 on a few occasions :angel:

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Popping back in for an afternoon quickie...:lol:

I had aminocentesis for both ( are you doing that btw?) and so I just had to know the gender. That's what happens when one is a doc but also when one hates surprises :lol:Not unless the blood work seems to indicate it. And we're definitely of the 'we don't want to know' group.

Had the names all picked out except that hubs and I disagreed a bit on #2 son's. I got to pick the first name for #1 and the middle name for #2. Hubs did the other way around. But now I am glad what we picked and why.Yep, names are picked out with very little argument once we decided we weren't naming it after any of our parents (James, Jeffrey, Joyce or Dora). Middle name will be my maiden name...which works kinda nicely for either gender.

adee-gee
:rolls: I've never had so much fun in my life. This thread in GM :inlove:

LaTenista

Yours is April 3, right? Mine's March 18, SFs of Indian Wells.

savesthedizzle
02-10-2006, 07:53 PM
:rolls: I've never had so much fun in my life. This thread in GM :inlove:

:lol: I've been reading haha.

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:54 PM
:wavey: Marleneeeeeeeee

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 07:54 PM
:wavey: MarleneeeeeeeeeAdam, sir. :hatoff:

adee-gee
02-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Yours is April 3, right? Mine's March 18, SFs of Indian Wells.
April 3rd yeah.

Out of interest, do the Americans do anything on 1st April, April Fools Day?

Angle Queen
02-10-2006, 07:56 PM
April 3rd yeah.

Out of interest, do the Americans do anything on 1st April, April Fools Day?Yes. We create threads like this:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=68295

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Yep, names are picked out with very little argument once we decided we weren't naming it after any of our parents (James, Jeffrey, Joyce or Dora). Middle name will be my maiden name...which works kinda nicely for either gender.

Adam knows my surname, I surely wouldn't give any of my children that name for their middle one. :tape: I figure my name was so hard to learn that I'm going to keep it forever. I'll just hypenate on my husband's last name if I ever get married. :angel:

cobalt60
Popping back in for an afternoon quickie...:lol:

Not unless the blood work seems to indicate it. And we're definitely of the 'we don't want to know' group.

Yep, names are picked out with very little argument once we decided we weren't naming it after any of our parents (James, Jeffrey, Joyce or Dora). Middle name will be my maiden name...which works kinda nicely for either gender.
Yep like the middle name already ;)

savesthedizzle
April 3rd yeah.

Yup, but it's my understanding that it's much less of a big deal here than there :p

LaTenista
02-10-2006, 07:59 PM
April 3rd yeah.

:cool: My dad's and Ferrer's is April 2nd so easy to remember. ;)