12-26-2010, 10:17 PM
will u hope u the vol 6... (still 3)gago:devil:

Metis
12-27-2010, 12:05 AM
The title :lol:

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 12:07 AM
Welcome to The Mikey Lounge: home of the Champ

make me some v-cash by posting like maniacs ;)

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 12:08 AM
so far this thread is pretty boring

acionescu
no more than 5000 posts, how much vcash is one?

star
Andrea has turned into a mean policeman herding us all in here waving her baton and threatening us with tasers. :mad:

Isn't it enough that you have your own chat thread Mikey? :mad:

cobalt60
12-27-2010, 12:09 AM
discuss ...

You already have a chat thread named for you;greedy

acionescu
so far this thread is pretty boring

We can't be all Attention Seekers :tears:

JolánGagó
you wouldn't be a champ without my last second vote so cut the crap.

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:11 AM
I suggested Fed is our God title but his ego was bigger :shrug:

star
12-27-2010, 12:11 AM
ssshhh. He's channeling his hero, Feddie. Speaking with confidence of all his magnificence.

star
12-27-2010, 12:12 AM
Anyway, as I was saying, teensy dogs give me the creeps.

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:13 AM
That's strange.....:scratch:

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 12:14 AM
so far this thread is pretty boringSo are you

Isn't it enough that you have your own chat thread Mikey? :mad:

You already have a chat thread named for you;greedythis isnt my thread, just name above the door for this edition :p

I got a PM that I was nominated for the Miss MTF contest. :spit:

Pity I missed the deadline to accept the nomination, I have a great bikini photo from my summer vacation. :(

you wouldn't be a champ without my last second vote so cut the crap.by the time they find out how many alias accounts voted Nathi i'd won by 5 votes anyway, at least

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 12:15 AM
i probably beat oh la la. 53-0 in 2nd round as well ..

Metis
12-27-2010, 12:16 AM
This thread needs more science. :rocker2:

Commander Data's living room heating problem:

System: living room
Initial temperature: T1
Final (desired) temperature: T2>T1

If we assume that the room is perfectly insulated, then according to the 1st law of thermodynamics: ΔU=Q, where ΔU is the change in the internal energy of the room and Q is the amount of heat we introduce to the system to increase the temperature from T1 to T2. So basically the energy of the room increases by Q.

However in reality things aren't that simple. :( The room is not perfectly insulated and we have to take into account the losses of energy to the environment (through the walls, windows etc). What is needed is an energy balance:

(Energy into the room) = (Energy out of the room) + (Energy Accumulation)

I don't want to get into details and start writing differential equations (for obvious reasons :scared: ), but I think one could simplify.

Assuming that we have a heating system with a thermostat programmed to our desired temperature T2, when we turn it on, the room will start warming up (i.e. the rate of heat going into the room will be greater than the rate of heat loss). Therefore the energy of the system increases (we have positive Energy Accumulation). Once the temperature reaches T2 a steady state will be established (ignoring small temperature fluctuations etc). From that point on, Energy Accumulation = 0, i.e. the energy of the system will remain unchanged.

:unsure:

Ah, I thought of it as a closed system. I like thinking about entropy in terms of irreversibility. When you burn oil to heat a room you increase the room temperature but you cannot turn the energy back into its original form.

It cannot be a closed system since we are introducing heat into it in the first place.

Correct about the entropy, it always increases etc but I don't think it is something to worry about in this case.

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:17 AM
:rolls:

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:19 AM
To be clear i don't laugh about the heating problem, I don't find science funny :rolleyes:

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 12:20 AM
by the time they find out how many alias accounts voted Nathi i'd won by 5 votes anyway, at least

:rolls:

you had your fair share of zombies voting for you too, plus you resorted to widespread intimidation and blackmail.

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:22 AM
i can't believe that this rumour is still circulating :rolls:

cobalt60
12-27-2010, 12:22 AM
This is all so interesting. We need another Mikey versus Nathi something or another.

wildegirl05
12-27-2010, 12:23 AM

If we assume that the room is perfectly insulated, then according to the 1st law of thermodynamics: ΔU=Q, where ΔU is the change in the internal energy of the room and Q is the amount of heat we introduce to the system to increase the temperature from T1 to T2. So basically the energy of the room increases by Q.

However in reality things aren't that simple. :( The room is not perfectly insulated and we have to take into account the losses of energy to the environment (through the walls, windows etc). What is needed is an energy balance:

I don't want to get into details and start writing differential equations (for obvious reasons :scared: ), but I think one could simplify.

Assuming that we have a heating system with a thermostat programmed to our desired temperature T2, when we turn it on, the room will start warming up (i.e. the rate of heat going into the room will be greater than the rate of heat loss). Therefore the energy of the system increases (we have positive Energy Accumulation). Once the temperature reaches T2 a steady state will be established (ignoring small temperature fluctuations etc). From that point on, Energy Accumulation = 0, i.e. the energy of the system will remain unchanged.

It cannot be a closed system since we are introducing heat into it in the first place.

Correct about the entropy, it always increases etc but I don't think it is something to worry about in this case.

basically you're saying, if i set the central air system to a particular temperature, it will draw current/energy till it reaches that temp and then barring much need for reheating (assuming lack of drafts), it won't draw much current to keep it at that temp?

Snoo Foo
oy nathii will never recover from losing two popularity contests in the span of two weeks or whatever the hell it's been

Nathaliia
Taking aliases out it's 1 vote of difference :).

Nathaliia
12-27-2010, 12:24 AM
oy nathii will never recover from losing two popularity contests in the span of two weeks or whatever the hell it's been
True. Arsen neither. Vote Arsen :).

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:26 AM
Can't wait for Tulipe vs Eve in the final of Miss MTF :drool: I bet Nathii can't either :D

Corey Feldman
can we please not talk about me winning the pop 'Wimbledon of the internet' contest 2010 anymore

i dont like the publicity

its the time for the Mr 'Estoril of the internet' of MTF to have their moment

Snoo Foo
Anyway, as I was saying, teensy dogs give me the creeps.

she found him in a sealed garbage bag on a curb in hell's kitchen, she thought it was mice and she decided to open the bag to free them them and it turned out to be a teensy dog which i guess someone like, was trying to get rid of :scared: she always has a bunch of little dogs she's in the process of rehabilitating or whatnot. but this one is tiny as hell.

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 12:27 AM
i don't even know who won acc

edit: pleasesayfiberpleasesayfiberpleasesayfiber

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 12:28 AM
Taking aliases out it's 1 vote of difference :).

:speakles: for how many votes did I beat Genci in last year popcon QF? :scratch:

Nathaliia
12-27-2010, 12:29 AM
I like Eva, I know her much longer than all of you together.

acionescu
fed's mate

Linda said if she had been a little more active, this thread would have tried for MTF Grand Slam this year :tears:

Metis
My goodness, you have been reading back. :speakles:

:dance:

That Maru vid is an old one -- a year or more old.

Is it? I hope he has cut down on the Fancy Feast since then. Otherwise the owners should send him to Hilde for a couple of weeks. That should do the trick. :D

To be clear i don't laugh about the heating problem, I don't find science funny :rolleyes:

Good! You should treat science with respect. :armed:

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:30 AM
So what you want to say is that you don't like Mike and JM? :sad:

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 12:30 AM
fed's mate

corey feldman

p.antonius

Fedtards dominating the MTF slams

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:31 AM
Mike, don't jinx :scared: :scared:

wildegirl05
12-27-2010, 12:32 AM
fed's mate

corey feldman

p.antonius

jinxer :(

Nathaliia
12-27-2010, 12:32 AM
:speakles: for how many votes did I beat Genci in last year popcon QF? :scratch:
Was it QF and not some early match? There weren't any aliases, at least none I'm aware of.
Maybe you used some, I don't know this, I can only talk about myself :D

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 12:33 AM
who the fuck is fed's mate?

edit: and how could he possibly be worse than paidi funk?

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 12:33 AM
Jolan loses to scarecrows 2 years in a row

absolute amateur

Mike, don't jinx :scared: :scared:

jinxer :(:lol:

Nathaliia
12-27-2010, 12:34 AM
So what you want to say is that you don't like Mike and JM? :sad:
I want to say that I like Eva and that I know her for a long time.

School of word twisting, eh?

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:34 AM
JG, the truth is you had the opportunity this year and you blew it, Fed over 5 sets style :(

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:36 AM
I want to say that I like Eva and that I know her for a long time.

School of word twisting, eh?

So you're saying that you're staying out of it? You throw Maria under a bus? You abstain for voting? Not even a little PM? Not even a little 100 posts over all chat threads and non-tennis? :D

wildegirl05
12-27-2010, 12:36 AM
if metis left without telling me how i can cut down my electricity bill, i'm going to be mad :(

scarecrows
12-27-2010, 12:37 AM

it was not QF :hug:

star
12-27-2010, 12:40 AM

I don't either.

Oh, now I do. thanks, andrea. I'm sure I'll forget soon.

Did Jolan win pop contest last year? See how quickly the laurels fade?

Is it? I hope he has cut down on the Fancy Feast since then. Otherwise the owners should send him to Hilde for a couple of weeks. That should do the trick. :D

Yeah. Not exactly a trick. :unsure: My kitty couldn't stand a week of Hilde's regime.

fed's mate

corey feldman

p.antonius

Yeah. It's sort of like opening a door to a shed and finding a rat's nest. Alarming and nauseating.

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:41 AM
I was sure Georgie will abstain, I know nothing about people :o

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:42 AM

Nope. Despite me campaigning hard, huge upset that was :sad:

wildegirl05
12-27-2010, 12:43 AM

:lol: georgie one of the least complicated people on mtf.

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:43 AM
Betty won PopCon last year :rolleyes:

star
12-27-2010, 12:44 AM

He's an annoying twat.

He's not worse than the planet boy, but he did have the advantage of being on ban.

Corey Feldman
star calling me a nauseating rat

goodbye MTF and world, forever.

star
Betty won PopCon last year :rolleyes:

There you go. Didn't remember. I wouldn't remember Mikey next year, but he'll remind me of it every week. :p

star
12-27-2010, 12:45 AM
star calling me a nauseating rat

goodbye MTF and world, forever.

not a full grown rat. Just a ratlet. Or whatever they call them.

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 12:46 AM
pups?

Nathaliia
12-27-2010, 12:47 AM
So you're saying that you're staying out of it? You throw Maria under a bus? You abstain for voting? Not even a little PM? Not even a little 100 posts over all chat threads and non-tennis? :D
You are saying this, not me.

What I can say is if I was to pick a woman to represent a Miss MTF both of them suit there just perfectly fine. Anyway I saw you voted only them both, so we seem to share opinion, how about I ask you a few questions how you were going to vote if they met and how many PMs you were going to send.

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 12:47 AM
Jolan loses to scarecrows 2 years in a row

absolute amateur

:lol:

No one beats Nathii's mafia :shrug:

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 12:48 AM
it was not QF :hug:

don't remember tbh, should have been if wasn't. 4R or smth, irrelevant to the matter of your joint splendid cheatery :worship:

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:51 AM
You are saying this, not me.

What I can say is if I was to pick a woman to represent a Miss MTF both of them suit there just perfectly fine. Anyway I saw you voted only them both, so we seem to share opinion, how about I ask you a few questions how you were going to vote if they met and how many PMs you were going to send.

I don't know atm, highly depends of who wins Mr :D

Metis
basically you're saying, if i set the central air system to a particular temperature, it will draw current/energy till it reaches that temp and then barring much need for reheating (assuming lack of drafts), it won't draw much current to keep it at that temp?

Initially you need enough energy to heat the room from T1 to T2 AND counter the losses to the environment. After you have reached T2 you will need to supply enough energy to keep it at T2, so the heat that goes into the room will need to equal the losses to the environment (heat leaving the room through the walls - heat flux because of the temperature difference between the room and the environment).

Actually what happens is, once you reach the specified temperature T2, the heating system will be turned off. Then the temperature will start dropping because of the heat losses; the temperature sensor will detect that and turn the system on again and so on. Those systems are equipped with controller elements and there is actually a range of temperature. You specify 20C and when it reaches 22C it stops then starts again when ot drops to 18C. Or something like that.

star
pups?

You are right! Baby rats, also known as kittens, pups or puppies, are one of the most adorable creatures that you can have as pets.

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Baby rats :unsure: :bolt:

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 12:54 AM
No one beats Nathii's mafia :shrug:I went through them one by one like Van Damme in Bloodsport

in last rounds even some of the mafia were voting me over their own :cool:

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 12:54 AM
Baby rats, also known as kittens, pups or puppies, are one of the most adorable creatures that you can have as pets

sounds like this thread.

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:55 AM
we are no one's pets :(

scarecrows
12-27-2010, 12:56 AM
don't remember tbh, should have been if wasn't. 4R or smth, irrelevant to the matter of your joint splendid cheatery :worship:

i wasnt even online :D

good that this year it wants even close or you would have kept talking about this till next year :o

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:57 AM
Still among us, doc? :D

Snoo Foo
we are no one's pets :(

Nathaliia
you got mimi cheating for you and i cheated for genci
i was better by 1 vote
deal with it :kiss:
I don't know atm, highly depends of who wins Mr :D
Well, 1 thing that is for Tulipe over anyone for me is that she read my novel in Polish (!). Other than that, they're equal to me, and yes I tend to look beyond voting blocs (voted Hema over Nikki in the pop con for example, you over VdM etc.)

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Mikey and JM a bit of thread's pet, aren't they :scratch: I'd say so.

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Mikey and JM a bit of thread's pet, aren't they :scratch: I'd say so.

you have it backwards

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 01:00 AM
i wasnt even online :D

good that this year it wants even close or you would have kept talking about this till next year :o

I dunno, I'll recount and see how many votes are work of Your Hackerness.

scarecrows
12-27-2010, 01:01 AM

yes, mods haven't made decision yet

Just hope they unban kostas and go easy on me

Metis
12-27-2010, 01:02 AM
if metis left without telling me how i can cut down my electricity bill, i'm going to be mad :(

:lol: I'm not sure I can help with that.

Yeah. Not exactly a trick. :unsure: My kitty couldn't stand a week of Hilde's regime.

Your kitty doesn't look fat. Or were the photos deceiving? :unsure: Besides your cat is a lot more active no? She hunts birds and rodents, whereas all Maru seems to do is get into and out of boxes. :rolleyes:

Snoo Foo

once you get it figured out you can put it on your resume :yeah:

scarecrows

you can also count the votes of people pity voting you because they thought you'd be destroyed

Metis
12-27-2010, 01:04 AM
All this MTF contest business is really tedious. :zzz:

Though Eva looks lovely in those photos. :yeah:

EDIT: I'm going to bed. It's really late here. :tape:

acionescu
12-27-2010, 01:05 AM
it smells fishy, you want Kostas vote :( If you can have Action Jackson and fast_clay (as they voted already) admiting they hacked Midnight Express and JuliV accounts you'd have two vote more :armed:

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 01:05 AM
didn't somebody hijack kostaki's account before? felipin? or they never found out who was the innucent that time? kastorian internets security needs upgrade.

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 01:06 AM
England-Australia cricket on tv

Your kitty doesn't look fat. Or were the photos deceiving? :unsure: Besides your cat is a lot more active no? She hunts birds and rodents, whereas all Maru seems to do is get into and out of boxes. :rolleyes:Enjoy the beach this summer did you Metis ?

acionescu
12-27-2010, 01:06 AM
a pity vote has no smell :shrug:

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 01:07 AM
also, the hackers should have their original vote taken away as well

i probably beat Nathi by 23 votes at this rate

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 01:09 AM
did putin play kronsteen in from russia with love?

acionescu
12-27-2010, 01:09 AM
She's not even in the final, maybe :shrug:

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 01:10 AM
you can also count the votes of people pity voting you because they thought you'd be destroyed

I wish I had the power over people that you have over zombies.

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 01:11 AM
a pity vote has no smell :shrug:

go take a whiff of the mr. of mtf final vouting thread

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 01:12 AM
haha you are such a liar Gago, saying i begged for your vote in the final v Nathi... you were begging me in rep for v-cash :lol:

cobalt60
12-27-2010, 01:15 AM

me or Genci or Habiko and whom else is in med school here? Gustavo M?

Never mind- I should read back a bit. Course I like talking to myself anyway.

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 01:15 AM
haha you are such a liar Gago, saying i begged for your vote in the final v Nathi... you were begging me in rep for v-cash :lol:

you explicitly begged for my vote with a greenie comment :shrug: I understand you don't remember since you must have dispatched hundreds of such :hug:

acionescu
12-27-2010, 01:16 AM
good night, pups :wavey:

Hajde, JM :rocker2:

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 01:28 AM
you explicitly begged for my vote with a greenie comment :shrug: I understand you don't remember since you must have dispatched hundreds of such :hug:What is this Thanos blaming me about arsen in Nathi's stinking hole thread :scratch:

i havnt done any vote persuading today, wouldnt waste my time on it... if i'm not involved ;)

Corey Feldman
12-27-2010, 01:31 AM
Thanos is defo an alias of someone, dont know who

could be either fast_clay or clay_death

JolánGagó
12-27-2010, 01:36 AM
i havnt done any vote persuading today, wouldnt waste my time on it... if i'm not involved ;)

NID :yeah:

star
12-27-2010, 01:58 AM
Your kitty doesn't look fat. Or were the photos deceiving? :unsure: Besides your cat is a lot more active no? She hunts birds and rodents, whereas all Maru seems to do is get into and out of boxes. :rolleyes:

She isn't fat at all at all. That's why Hilde would kill her in a week -- at most. :tears:

All this MTF contest business is really tedious. :zzz:

More than.

You wouldn't think people were more than 20 years old doing this kind of stuff.

Sapeod
12-27-2010, 03:04 AM

He's an annoying twat.

He's not worse than the planet boy, but he did have the advantage of being on ban.
Fed's Mate is not a twat and neither am I.

Stop talking about me, thank you.

Minn
12-27-2010, 03:33 AM
yes Mel for us ita,the way u pronunce the U is liek for us the A:lol: I think of your "a" more like our short "o", like in the words "on", "top", "plot", etc.

i am sure we're totally barking up the wrong tree. i bet this is based on queue theory or something. fully expect merton and hema to have a deep discussion on poisson distribution over this :lol: Yeah. But Merton's explanation confused me more than his original post did. :o

I would participate on the queue-problem if I understood it :shrug:

BTW: Nobody participated on my room-heating-problem :( I won't be answering it but I'm looking forward to reading other people's answers.

Canadian snow is good too. :p We have experience. :sport:

(If I may add to the weather info, it has snowed once here so far this season. :D It's actually snowed a couple other times but there was no accumulation. There is snow on the ground because it's mostly been too cold for it to melt.)

I was in the middle of multiquoting from the old thread when Peta closed it. :lol:

Correct about the entropy, it always increases etc but I don't think it is something to worry about in this case. :hearts: Love this.

sounds like this thread.

we are no one's pets :( But we are adorable.

it smells fishy... Uh, yeah. For sure.

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 03:49 AM

one of your haters

EDIT: paidi funk :haha:

Ilovetheblues_86
12-27-2010, 04:11 AM
one of your haters

EDIT: paidi funk :haha:

Stop campaigning.

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 04:16 AM
Hi linda

Thanos
12-27-2010, 04:24 AM

arend was my double account but i had to put him to rest... he was my masterpiece.

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 04:25 AM
Arend was my double account too.

Are we the same person, Thanos?

star
12-27-2010, 04:27 AM
arend was my double account but i had to put him to rest... he was my masterpiece.

:lol: You did well. But, :hug: it must have taken a lot of energy.

Thanos
12-27-2010, 04:27 AM
that would make so much sense, thanos arsen

star
12-27-2010, 04:28 AM
I

But we are adorable.

Yeah sure. If you think sharks are adorable. :p

Thanos
12-27-2010, 04:29 AM
:lol: You did well. But, :hug: it must have taken a lot of energy.

yeah i stop going to work/university and even broke up with my misses. so i could post 24/7 on mtf.

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 04:29 AM
that would make so much sense, thanos arsen

do u get bad reps from paidi funk too ?

but i already know the answer

Ilovetheblues_86
12-27-2010, 04:30 AM
Stop trolling in the rafa chat thread.

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 04:31 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj6-QYPD29OhzQu8a5Fa3HE_ORYhUlFn1To1VcWBizNIyeOQ5s

cute shark

Thanos
12-27-2010, 04:31 AM
isn't paidi funk, mikey trolling account? that what i got told the other day.

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 04:33 AM
http://image16.webshots.com/16/0/66/11/222206611kMaIta_ph.jpg

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 04:37 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv6ZGvPyBS-Y9d4Y1nLRIpR7gY1Nn4KiHLIT5K1u3XQLA65tHX

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 04:41 AM
barry

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.asylum.com/media/2009/04/barry.jpg

star
12-27-2010, 04:41 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj6-QYPD29OhzQu8a5Fa3HE_ORYhUlFn1To1VcWBizNIyeOQ5s

cute shark

We will let Minn raise it.

isn't paidi funk, mikey trolling account? that what i got told the other day.

Definitely -- :lol:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv6ZGvPyBS-Y9d4Y1nLRIpR7gY1Nn4KiHLIT5K1u3XQLA65tHX

It looks like the shark has swallowed the baby. :unsure:

star
12-27-2010, 04:43 AM
yeah i stop going to work/university and even broke up with my misses. so i could post 24/7 on mtf.

At least you have your priorities right. :awww:

star
12-27-2010, 04:44 AM
Oh man. I am listening to Blue Rondo a la Turk. I can't get enough of it.

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 04:45 AM
i thought mikey was mikey's trolling account

star
12-27-2010, 04:47 AM
i thought mikey was mikey's trolling account

True. :yeah:

Why would he need anything else?

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 04:50 AM
star always quoting posts about double accounts..

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/Naranoc/smileys/TFR369.png

star
12-27-2010, 04:57 AM
star always quoting posts about double accounts..

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/Naranoc/smileys/TFR369.png

WEll I have so many myself.

I wonder why they are all men.

I thought Sillyrabbit was a female until recently.

star
12-27-2010, 04:57 AM
:wavey: ciao.

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 04:58 AM
ok i'm leaving

Betty
12-27-2010, 07:37 AM
nice thread and pics:o

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 07:49 AM
finishingmove and thanos spamming on here, never in doubt...

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 07:51 AM

fast clay would be my guess, those two are condescending to no end, think their shit smells perfume and this they're smarter than Einstein...

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Can anyone be more frustrated than that? :confused: :awww: :sad:

hi road dawg please make 300 posts tonight/tomorrow morning and then voute for finishingmove for mr. of mtf before 2 pm tomorrow nyc time. TIA :hatoff:

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 08:53 AM
I like Eva, I know her much longer than all of you together.

Good for you :worship: :hug:

dal
12-27-2010, 09:26 AM
like my thread dal ;)

corrected :ras:

is that me responsible for another ban?

list up to 7 victims now :cool:

my hero :hearts::inlove::hearts:

Betty
12-27-2010, 09:32 AM
how many time did u vote for arsen JM;)

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 09:34 AM
I'll vote some more ;) they want it too badly, Nathii unleashed the bulldogs to accuse me of crime against humanity, that is as expected getting too far, when you can't win fairly any tricks are good to get the job done...

MariaV
12-27-2010, 09:39 AM
JM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:
Holy Mother Moly!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: JM in the Mr MTF final! :eek: :eek: :eek: http://bestsmileys.com/fainting/1.gif

:wavey:
Everyone alive and well here? Snoo and others in the US survived the blizzards and floods and everything else?

<Eve>
12-27-2010, 09:40 AM
well i wish that fucken final was over :armed:

hi maria :wavey: had a good weekend?

MariaV
12-27-2010, 09:42 AM
We have the biggest amount of snow in like 800 years aka in the recorded history one climatologist said. :haha: :haha: :haha:
I cannot say I'm well but still alive as you can see. :o

MariaV
12-27-2010, 09:43 AM
We got 32 more cm of snow this weekend. :haha: :haha: More than the previous snowstorm.

Hi Eva! :wavey: How is the Miss contest going? I need to check that too. :o

dal
12-27-2010, 10:01 AM
maria :wavey::hug:

i admit i wanted to see some snow around the holiday season but not THAT much :tape:

<Eve>
12-27-2010, 10:05 AM
32 cm?! :o that s lot. i would love it but im pretty sure u hate me for saying that :lol: :hug:
nah can imagine it must suck when you have to trvael to work etc.

Miss contest? :lol: its going ok :) but ive been told i need bikini pics etc to win or get far so ill be out soon ;)

acionescu
12-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Maria, go and vote for JM :armed:

acionescu
12-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Jolan banned? :rolls:

I wonder what he did :awww: and why is the dangerous Albanian hacker still free :scared: :scared:

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 10:16 AM

She already voted :lol: :p

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 10:17 AM

He kept saying that I wished death on biscuit (obv. without providing proof), I told her I once called biscuit a cow and she replied I looked like a rapist, don't know which insult is worse here :o :tape:

Saumon
12-27-2010, 10:22 AM

I wonder what he did :awww: and why is the dangerous Albanian hacker still free :scared: :scared:
and Glenda will be released from his cage tomorrow :scared:
It's always been a hellhole.

The first object of irrational hatred was Lleyton. Rebecca and GWHitler were the leaders of that pitchfork brigage. Then next was Roddick. GWH had MULTIPLE accounts where his double accounts would say, "Great post, GWH." Tangy and Hosie has a big fight one time. Wars between Nalbandian fans and Roddick fans. Safin fans pretty much ruled the board -- might still do. :lol: Then Federer came into his own and there were more wars and then it's pretty much what you see now.

those were the days :awww:

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Whatever happens in the contest I can tell I already won. Having the fuc#er banned for 3 weeks was well worth all the trashtalking and shit taking :hearts: :lick:

MariaV
12-27-2010, 10:24 AM
32 cm?! :o that s lot. i would love it but im pretty sure u hate me for saying that :lol: :hug:
nah can imagine it must suck when you have to trvael to work etc.

Miss contest? :lol: its going ok :) but ive been told i need bikini pics etc to win or get far so ill be out soon ;)

Believe me if you had over over 70 cm of snow everywhere you wouldn't want to see it ever in your life. :haha: :haha: And that's just the end of December here. :tape:

Voted :angel: :D

Who's the Albanian hacker? :lol:
Jolan brought it to himself probably. Edit: Messing with Eva? What the hell for? :( Is biscuit still around voting in the contests? :haha: :haha:

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Who's the Albanian hacker? :lol:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=10619776#post10619776

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Is biscuit still around voting in the contests? :haha: :haha:

Yes, she's still around, I guess Nathii harrassed her for her to come back on here... Of course she didn't fail to post her "rapist smilie" comment 2 years later on the Mr. MTF thread, mafia's class at its best :hearts:

MariaV
12-27-2010, 10:28 AM
those were the days :awww:

Oh dear Gab, oh dear! :awww: :bigcry:
You can give kisses and hugs to 'our' girls on FB.

MariaV
12-27-2010, 10:30 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=10619776#post10619776

Geeeeeeee Genci!!!!!!!!!!! :help: :help: :help:
And he's supposed to be an important medical doctor! :eek: :eek:
And sorry about the backstabbing Arsen, I hope you understand, JM and me started the Rafachat. :awww:

acionescu
12-27-2010, 10:31 AM
I stayed yesterday on YT and watch a Marat interview from march 2010 in 4 parts :inlove: In Russian :o :help:

I swear i saw saliva dropping from the female reporter mouth :rolls:

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 10:36 AM
Geeeeeeee Genci!!!!!!!!!!! :help: :help: :help:
And he's supposed to be an important medical doctor! :eek: :eek:
And sorry about the backstabbing Arsen, I hope you understand, JM and me started the Rafachat. :awww:

we cool dawg

yo

MariaV
12-27-2010, 10:38 AM
I stayed yesterday on YT and watch a Marat interview from march 2010 in 4 parts :inlove: In Russian :o :help:

I swear i saw saliva dropping from the female reporter mouth :rolls:

Hehe, can you blame her? ;)

Commander Data
12-27-2010, 10:40 AM
My dream is that it is tied 5 sec before 8 PM, in which case I might come in handy ,)

acionescu
12-27-2010, 10:41 AM
not really, he looked yummy :lick:

-Evita-
12-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Just cast my vote, thanks Andreea :hatoff:

I've been rather busy through Christmas so I haven't read back... Is there anything important I should know? :)

Peta Pan
12-27-2010, 11:06 AM
I don't know whether to read back either. Was there anything worth reading in the end of the old thread?

Worked 9 hours today on a public holiday :( Only good thing is the double time and a half pay and the fact that it's another public holiday tomorrow that I'm NOT working :)

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 11:07 AM
Thanks Evita and Maria :wavey: :kiss: :p and to everybody else who voted for me :angel: :p

<Eve>
12-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Peta my bread didnt work :awww: maybe with you it'll work better... :p

Nathaliia
Sorry for changing the topic but thanks for the card Maria :) I posted the thank you when you were away; I only got it when I arrived home. And couldn't send one back because I stayed without my address book for too long :o

acionescu
Did you vote, Peta? :D

Peta Pan
12-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Peta my bread didnt work :awww: maybe with you it'll work better... :p

Oh damn. I was actually thinking about you and the bread while I was at work today :lol:

What didn't work with it? didn't rise? The taste was bad?

I'll still give it a try

<Eve>
12-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Oh damn. I was actually thinking about you and the bread while I was at work today :lol:

What didn't work with it? didn't rise? The taste was bad?

I'll still give it a try
Up until it went in the oven it was all good.. but then after the time it said, it wasnt .. (dont know english word for it..) baked well?! so i had to put it in for some extra 20 mins. still not baked enough, more minutes, more more more.. so then after 1,5H of oven (!!) i tried microwave and oven and then it became hard as a stone :lol: - oh yeh and it didnt rise....

acionescu
12-27-2010, 11:15 AM
:rolls: :o

Peta Pan
12-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Up until it went in the oven it was all good.. but then after the time it said, it wasnt .. (dont know english word for it..) baked well?! so i had to put it in for some extra 20 mins. still not baked enough, more minutes, more more more.. so then after 1,5H of oven (!!) i tried microwave and oven and then it became hard as a stone :lol: - oh yeh and it didnt rise....

:sobbing: Ok, that sounds like a frustrating mess :eek:

I'll still give it a try... but I'm like the world's worst cook so I doubt I'll have better luck :p

and yes 'baked well' would be the good enough English word ;)

acionescu
12-27-2010, 11:20 AM
peta, are you ignoring me ? :awww:

<Eve>
12-27-2010, 11:23 AM
:sobbing: Ok, that sounds like a frustrating mess :eek:

I'll still give it a try... but I'm like the world's worst cook so I doubt I'll have better luck :p

and yes 'baked well' would be the good enough English word ;)
yeh it was :lol: i think it wouldve been better to use it for pizza.... but ill try again with more baking powder and less liquids... dad said the dough was too soft.. :shrug: good luck trying let me know if it worked out better for you :lol:

acionescu
12-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Genci 3 months? :crying2:

Peta Pan
12-27-2010, 11:34 AM
peta, are you ignoring me ? :awww:
Never?
yeh it was :lol: i think it wouldve been better to use it for pizza.... but ill try again with more baking powder and less liquids... dad said the dough was too soft.. :shrug: good luck trying let me know if it worked out better for you :lol:
Hmm well if I can turn it into a pizza dough then maybe all won't be lost :lol:

I guess I'll try it with the actual recipe for myself first rather than trying to play around with it. I'll probably try it on the weekend

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 11:46 AM

He can show up under any username he wishes, for sure he gets all our passwords :sport: :D

-Evita-
12-27-2010, 11:47 AM

Is he banned? What did he do? :eek: Voted with a different account?

Nathaliia
12-27-2010, 11:48 AM
He lied about being a hacker to get himself banned and mods believed it :rolls: now he is very proud of himself.

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Si I guess Nikki will be released in time to back arsen :D genci and nikki's votes in :rocker2: :lol:

acionescu
12-27-2010, 11:56 AM
he only wants Kostas unbanned to vote for Arsen :mad:

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Kostas and Nikki :shrug: hope the mods won't count genci's vote then :o :D

acionescu
12-27-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm totally against freeing them until this mess contest isn't over :(

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 12:02 PM
am getting worried for nathii though :awww: how will she survive her beau's ban?? :shrug: :unsure: :bigcry: :sad:

MariaV
12-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Just cast my vote, thanks Andreea :hatoff:

I've been rather busy through Christmas so I haven't read back... Is there anything important I should know? :)

:lol: I didn't read back eiter. Has Riga got loads of snow? In Tallinn it's impossible to move around. :tape:

Sorry for changing the topic but thanks for the card Maria :) I posted the thank you when you were away; I only got it when I arrived home. And couldn't send one back because I stayed without my address book for too long :o

Good to know, I just thought I'd try your old home address, is it your parents' place? :o
No need to send me any. :kiss:

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 12:10 PM
he only wants Kostas unbanned to vote for Arsen :mad:

confirmed.

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 12:11 PM
confirmed.

Another trick that will get caught by the moderation here... :awww: :sad:

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 12:14 PM
MTF mods are too smart for a petty disorganized clique

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 12:21 PM
MTF mods are too smart for a petty disorganized clique

You already lost popcon and now are struggling with mr mtf :awww: and not sure Tupile will be up to the task to clinch miss contest... I say your mafia is definitely past it :sad:

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 12:25 PM
maybe it was never really a mafia :sad:

back to the drawing board i guess

Betty
12-27-2010, 12:28 PM
u wrote a lot
Maria today just arrived yr postcard:speakles:thanks a lot:hearts::hug:

finishingmove
12-27-2010, 12:30 PM
gl anyway JM.

i may not be around for the conclusion :hug:

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 12:30 PM
maybe it was never really a mafia :sad:

back to the drawing board i guess

Don't say that! Nathii loves to believe she's influential to her boys :cool: :lol:

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 12:31 PM
gl anyway JM.

i may not be around for the conclusion :hug:

Congrats :hug: I might be around with some popcorn to see the haters celebrate ;)

Merton
12-27-2010, 12:39 PM

So my problem is not scientific enough? :sad: :tears:

I was thinking of burning wood or oil from a tank within the room :nerner: In that case the energy stored in the wood (the coal we burn) is part of the initial energy content of the room and burning it decreases the energy content.

In other days I guess the colossal ego of He Who Shall Not Be Named might carry him far enough but in those degenerate times it is not.

I am abstaining from the Miss contest. I find it a bit awkward to vote over posters I don't know based over photos.

Having said that, beautiful photos Eva :hug: Consider that I would vote for you every round.

We have the biggest amount of snow in like 800 years aka in the recorded history one climatologist said. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Maria :hug: :awww: I hope the weather gets a bit better and you enjoy some wonderful days before the end of the year.

He lied about being a hacker to get himself banned and mods believed it :rolls: now he is very proud of himself.

I do not believe Genci hacked for a moment. Why he trolled like that I do not know but if I were a mod I would do the same, you have to act based on believing the sincerety of the posters.

Betty
12-27-2010, 12:41 PM
who make me a summary pl?
why gago got a ban?
how is the score now?
who must to vote again?

Merton
12-27-2010, 12:41 PM
I know you are all waiting holding your breath about my thoughts on the queueing problem (yes, I am thinking of you Andreea :D) but I will hold on a bit waiting for replies.

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 12:43 PM
why gago got a ban?

He spent the whole night/morning writing everywhere that I wished death on biscuit and other people (he even wrote in huge size in his sig :rolleyes:) I always knew the guy was a jerk but I thought he was smarter than this :shrug:

Betty
12-27-2010, 12:46 PM
whatever u did in yr pass u payed for it with yr bans so why talk abt it again

:o

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 12:48 PM
whatever u did in yr pass u payed for it with yr bans so why talk abt it again

:o

Under the belt tricks don't scare off the clique, we already knew that, crass at its finest........ Again, you need to be an immaculate angel to compete in a mister contest :o

acionescu
12-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Please Merton, i can't stand the tension :scared:

Betty
12-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Under the belt tricks don't scare off the clique, we already knew that, crass at its finest........ Again, you need to be an immaculate angel to compete in a mister contest :o

yes be immaculate,as CG could says,did u wash yr willy?;)

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 12:54 PM
I never get out without proper cleaned willy :shrug: :sport: :D :p

Betty
12-27-2010, 12:55 PM
i should quote yr post and use as my signy and spam ard;)

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:05 PM
haha wait till the contest is over then :angel: :o :D

star
12-27-2010, 01:06 PM

:hug: :hug: That's awful.

We have no snow except in the mountains and the high mesas.

Here's East Village NYC

http://i1.nyt.com/images/2010/12/27/nyregion/27snow-big/27snow-big-hpLarge.jpg

-Evita-
12-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Merton, I seem to remember reading something about your queue problem a couple of days ago :scratch: I think one queue for all servers is better because that guarantees that people who came first will be served first.

:lol: I didn't read back eiter. Has Riga got loads of snow? In Tallinn it's impossible to move around. :tape:

Yes, it's been below zero temperature for 3 weeks and we've had lots of snow in that time and it hasn't melted. Now it's just -3 so a bit is starting to melt and then we have ice so it's even worse :help:

http://y.delfi.lv/norm/69000/1763968_PiDd33.jpeg

Commander Data
12-27-2010, 01:09 PM
I was thinking of burning wood or oil from a tank within the room :nerner: In that case the energy stored in the wood (the coal we burn) is part of the initial energy content of the room and burning it decreases the energy content.

If we assume a closed system it is pretty straight forward. The energy does not change due to energy conservation, the entropy is increased.

What is assumed in my problem is, that it is a "normal" living room. You can assume an electric heater that is driven by an outside source. The room itself is not perfectly closed just like your living room is (likely) not a perfectly closed system.

MariaV
12-27-2010, 01:10 PM
:hug: :hug: That's awful.

We have no snow except in the mountains and the high mesas.

Here's East Village NYC

http://i1.nyt.com/images/2010/12/27/nyregion/27snow-big/27snow-big-hpLarge.jpg

Have Snoo and Jess reported about the blizzard, they OK?

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Hope snoo's ok, I think she didn't give her vote to arsen yet... :awww:

Betty
12-27-2010, 01:14 PM
wow so much snow..and here..nothing:(

Commander Data
12-27-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm sure she is okay. it is just snow. lots of it. I love it!

scoobs
12-27-2010, 01:15 PM
If we assume a closed system it is pretty straight forward. The energy does not change due to energy conservation, the entropy is increased.

What is assumed in my problem is, that it is a "normal" living room. You can assume an electric heater that is driven by an outside source. The room itself is not perfectly closed just like your living room is (likely) not a perfectly closed system.
no real system is perfectly closed but for modelling purposes you have to make some simplifications or you'll never be able to do the math :)

Betty
12-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Chris mmm did u already vote http://yoursmiles.org/csmile/wink/c0527.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/c-wink.php?page=2)

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 01:24 PM
Have Snoo and Jess reported about the blizzard, they OK?

i tried but it made hilde very angry cuz she doesn't want to hear about my weather :awww:

dude what did mensagago do to eat a ban?

scoobs
12-27-2010, 01:24 PM
Chris mmm did u already vote http://yoursmiles.org/csmile/wink/c0527.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/c-wink.php?page=2)

not yet.

Betty
12-27-2010, 01:26 PM
but snoo the train and other trasports work?

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Gago will be just back in time for AO, my guess is if Rafa doesn't get past quarters then he'll most probably eat another ban... :angel: :o

MariaV
12-27-2010, 01:30 PM
i tried but it made hilde very angry cuz she doesn't want to hear about my weather :awww:

And since when do you listen to Hilde? :p ;)
How has NYC coped with the snow? We here in the countryside are still alive. ;)

Gagó bashed JM wishing death on everyone. ;) Or something like that. :lol:

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 01:31 PM

no, not much is running, some people were stuck on the subway 7 hours overnight (and there's no toilets on those things :eek:). they are telling everyone to stay home but i have to try to get somewhere :scared: good thing santa brought me a new scarf and mittens.

acionescu
12-27-2010, 01:31 PM
not yet.

:hope: :D

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 01:33 PM
:fiery: how dare anybody suggest that Mr. of MTF has ever been anything less than a perfect gentleman :fiery:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/data/500/dick.jpg

star
12-27-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm sure she is okay. it is just snow. lots of it. I love it!

:speakles: :tape:

Are you staying home today or getting out and being a warrior -- 'cuse me -- spartan?

Gagago. :rolleyes:

Here is a little story Betty. Basically says some trains are stuck and not running. Busses -- some are, some aren't.

Some travelers in Queens who were lucky enough to catch the A train around 1 a.m. today became unlucky when the trains stopped moving.

They are still stuck on them, at least six hours later.

This is the case on a train that is presently at the Broad Channel station and another one at the Aqueduct station, said Charles Seaton, an M.T.A. spokesman.

"We're trying to get the trains out of there, but the trains are stuck in the stations," he said.

It could be worse. Because the trains are in stations, the passengers are able to get off to use the bathrooms.

The passengers are, of course, free to leave the train and take their chances in the outside world, but particularly in Broad Channel, "once you get off the train there's basically no place else to go," Mr. Seaton said.

There were similar strandings on the Q and D lines in Brooklyn earlier today, but they have been resolved, Mr. Seaton added.

A reader named Lauren McKeever wrote us at 2:30 a.m. that her sister and four-year-old asthmatic niece were stuck on a D train between 36th Street and Ninth Avenue in Brooklyn, only 10 feet out of the station, with no heat, and that train workers were not letting passengers off to use the bathrooms.

MariaV
12-27-2010, 01:34 PM
no, not much is running, some people were stuck on the subway 7 hours overnight (and there's no toilets on those things :eek:). they are telling everyone to stay home but i have to try to get somewhere :scared: good thing santa brought me a new scarf and mittens.

Oh, then you had a lovely Santa. :D Be careful, dress warmly and take a loaded cellular phone with you. And some water perhaps just in case.

Nathaliia
12-27-2010, 01:35 PM
:fiery: how dare anybody suggest that Mr. of MTF has ever been anything less than a perfect gentleman :fiery:

Don't post it in NT or you'll eat a ban.

btw I got a bad rep now from Planet Funk :silly:

Betty
12-27-2010, 01:36 PM
snoo,in french he meant, u are a beautiful woman:awww:

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:37 PM

:hug:

I'd put in in my sig if I were you and would be spamming GM/NT/players forum :yeah: again a Mister has to be beyond any reproach, immaculate as snow, like a Miss can't have had made nude pics or she's screwed :sad:

Betty
12-27-2010, 01:37 PM
omg star:tape:
really better stya in home:awww:

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:38 PM

I thought you were ok to say that a Mister contest shouldn't be about being popular :confused: :scratch:

star
12-27-2010, 01:38 PM

For heaven's sake, Snoo. :rolleyes: That was in the past :rolleyes:

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 01:39 PM

:tape:

btw I got a bad rep now from Planet Funk :silly:

:eek: you don't say :eek:

acionescu
Very poor, Snoo :o So you didn't report it and din't want it removed and now you're flaunting it?

And who said JM is a perfect gentleman? :lol:

Snoo Foo
scoobs told me to ignore it :shrug:

edit: and actually, why would i report it? he wasn't insulting a mod

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Very poor, Snoo :o So you didn't report it and din't want it removed and now you're flaunting it?

I think she reported it. At least she told everyone about it, and strangely I didn't even got warned, I guess she's still not over it 3 months later :awww: :lol:

Snoo Foo
12-27-2010, 01:41 PM
why would i report it? :lol: it wasn't racist, or a death threat, or whatever, just harmless flirting ;)

acionescu
12-27-2010, 01:42 PM
I think she reported it. At least she told everyone about it, and strangely I didn't even got warned, I guess she's still not over it 3 months later :awww: :lol:

Don't you dare think I aprove that kind of thing, JM :smash:

I just think you're the lesser evil :angel:

l_mac
12-27-2010, 01:42 PM
JM :hug:

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:43 PM
why would i report it? :lol: it wasn't racist, or a death threat, or whatever, just harmless flirting ;)

Well, one could think it did bother your feelings a tad since you bothered snag it and make it a gif, and talk about it everywhere :shrug: :hug: :hug:

<Eve>
12-27-2010, 01:43 PM
maybe ill report for flirting with other woman :fiery::D

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:44 PM
I just think you're the lesser evil :angel:

I attack directly :shrug: I don't use under the belt tricks like the mafia :cool: :D

MariaV
Merton posted some new task about queues? Or was Andreea complaining about them? :o :lol:

bokehlicious
JM :hug:

Linda :hug: tough day for me as you can imagine... :awww: :sad: :p

Nathaliia
12-27-2010, 01:45 PM
I thought you were ok to say that a Mister contest shouldn't be about being popular :confused: :scratch:
You said it was a second pop con and I said it is a mixture of everything. Saulo wasn't popular when he was winning last year.

star

Well, there's this little myth floating around that JM is reformed. All his vulgarity and misogyny is in the past, and that he paid for everything with his bans, so nothing should be said against him now.

And, I get it that the people who like him look past that stuff and forgive it, but to pretend that he's different now is sort of --- well, strange.

Betty
maybe ill report for flirting with other woman :fiery::D

this is horrible:( a report is not enough u should cut his willy:(

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:47 PM
You said it was a second pop con and I said it is a mixture of everything. Saulo wasn't popular when he was winning last year.

He was sucking up to everyone :shrug:

I'd win this hands down was I a tad less controversial, going that far is already a miracle for the most hated poster around :angel: :D

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Well, there's this little myth floating around that JM is reformed. All his vulgarity and misogyny is in the past, and that he paid for everything with his bans, so nothing should be said against him now.

And, I get it that the people who like him look past that stuff and forgive it, but to pretend that he's different now is sort of --- well, strange.

How would you know, I thought you had me on ignore for 4 years? :scratch:

:retard:

star
12-27-2010, 01:49 PM
this is horrible:( a report is not enought u should cut his willy:(

See, Betty? Even you fall into the trap of thinking that the rep is just a little cute thing.

But, it's why I have him on ignore. I got tired of getting obscene reps from him.

Johnny Groove
You're really soaking this all in and enjoying the moment, aren't you, JM? :lol:

scoobs
See, Betty? Even you fall into the trap of thinking that the rep is just a little cute thing.

But, it's why I have him on ignore. I got tired of getting obscene reps from him.
why didn't you report them?

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:50 PM

Okay, I should be shot for that. On the other hand, the clique defamating on me should get a medal..... Now go vote for finishingmove and stick back to your stinky hole.

l_mac
12-27-2010, 01:51 PM

He's not "popular" now :shrug: He's just in with your gang, like he was last year It's not a mixture of anything, it's MTF gang culture - like all the contests, apart from the ACC.

There's a lot of negative campaigning going on from finishing move's supporters, and has been since the 2nd round. Funny that, considering Nathii's heartfelt plea before the contest began. I suppose she assumed fm could win on his own merit, and now she sees this isn't the case everything is fair game.

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:52 PM
You're really soaking this all in and enjoying the moment, aren't you, JM? :lol:

Not too sure what's enjoyable in posting videos and getting feedback as looking like a rapist and a women molester :shrug: well, I lack a sense of humor surely...............

Getta
12-27-2010, 01:52 PM
KxKfbIzOx6U

acionescu
12-27-2010, 01:53 PM

I agree with you and i totally understand people that were hurt by him in the past voting against him :shrug:

But why informing everyone? Why sending PMs with subjective counts from the past? Why influecing other voters? That is what is bothering me. Let them make an impression based on the intro or on the behaviour during the contest or make a search for themselves :shrug:

Betty
12-27-2010, 01:54 PM

this is a MR..u should vote JM if u like as he looks like not as he is

said that i can be not agree abt the way JM can show his madness sometime ecc but personaly and coz i met him irl i can say only he is a kind and sweet man,i never had problem with him and also the few times i was "mad"with him for some of his reactions and i told him he ALWAYS answer to me in a very nice way

if u and him has not friend im sorry of course those words in snoo grep are not nice for sure but still why come out with that now.

as i already said when JM wrong,and ppl reported him or mod noticed of it,he got his bans

star
12-27-2010, 01:55 PM
why didn't you report them?

I don't report insults directed at me. I never reported Prima Donna for his even worse reps. I just put people like that on ignore. I can handle it myself. I don't need to run to the mods for help. The only time I asked for help was when JM insulted me in a thread title.

I try to limit reporting to slurs against whole groups of people or religions etc.

Also, I've never reported JM for anything because people on this thread who I like are fond of him and would miss him if he were banned.

What I don't get is this attitude of "if you didn't report it, it must not have upset you." It's like any human interaction. It's not enough to make a huge fuss over, but it does inform one's opinion of another person's character.

bokehlicious
12-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Just so you know I just got infracted again by Scoobs for my reply to star... Surely her calling me a misogynist will get her the same treatment :o