Adam's Chat Thread #4 [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #4

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

savesthedizzle
11-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Freshmen girls walk too slow... I WANT TO LEAVE! They need to get back to their dorms already.

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:01 PM
:lol:

One of my teammates (who's even older than me) has a 14-year old son who is regionally ranked. It's funny to watch her beat him.

Well, I guess this is what people think while they watch me and my red face running from one to the other side(allthough Iīm not ranked...)...

Angle Queen
:lol: He changed it because we were bickering and he did it to spite me. :rolls:Ah...another one of those 'be careful what you threaten/promise' in the heat of the moments...

silverwhite
:yeah:

Stay straight, young man. You'll win a lot of female hearts with your wit and wisdom. And the mystery...is always intriguing. :aplot: I like it!

M :hug:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
awww:kiss:

savesthedizzle
11-22-2005, 03:02 PM
M :hug:

She speaks the truth :D You are one of the nicest boys of your age that I think I've ever met.

Betty
11-22-2005, 03:03 PM
You have to know everything, don't you?
I'm not interested in bloody opinions.:)
no, but i joke always :devil:

ciao BG :hug:

silverwhite
I forgot he changed his nic to that once on a lark...and had to beg the mods to give him KBF back. :lol:

:rolls:

That was kind of funny (to us, at least)! I mean, you got to love watching karma at work! ;)

bad gambler
BG!!! How ya been, man? Gettin' ready for The Big Day? And what's the word...where's Tater Tot?

56 days to go and i'm primed and raring to go :p

how you been? :hug:

ClaycourtaZzZz.

I see- :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
:rolls:

That was kind of funny (to us, at least)! ;)

It was really really really funny to me, lol. :haha:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:04 PM
Well, I guess this is what people think while they watch me and my red face running from one to the other side(allthough Iīm not ranked...)...Nah...it's probably obvious he's your Dad...and there's that men-are-better-than-women perception. What makes them so funny is that he gets beaten...by his Mom. He takes it in good stride, though, and they do have some very good points. A year, 18-months tops...he'll probably begin to win more consistently.

So...any idea where you might be headed to college...what you want to study?

bad gambler
11-22-2005, 03:04 PM

ah miss betty :devil:

:wavey:

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:05 PM
It was really really really funny to me, lol. :haha:

Karma at work! :lol:

Nikki♥
11-22-2005, 03:06 PM
cool Nicole, will be more hot there :angel:
i'd like to go to Brazil, but more go..to Argentina :hearts:

Let's go to South America together. :rocker:

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Our PTS TMC Champion! :bigwave:

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:07 PM
She speaks the truth :D You are one of the nicest boys of your age that I think I've ever met.

Jess :kiss:

bad gambler
Our PTS TMC Champion! :bigwave:

i'm not going to be able to play early next year due to other various commitments :sobbing:

Angle Queen

56 days to go and i'm primed and raring to go :p*counts on fingers*

Hmmm, mid of January, right? And it's back in India, too, I think. Are there plenty of other festivities planned? Lots of family attending?

how you been? :hug:Busy at home. Bored at work. Where are the Slams when you need 'em?

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:08 PM
Nah...it's probably obvious he's your Dad...and there's that men-are-better-than-women perception. What makes them so funny is that he gets beaten...by his Mom. He takes it in good stride, though, and they do have some very good points. A year, 18-months tops...he'll probably begin to win more consistently.

So...any idea where you might be headed to college...what you want to study?

Iīll stay here in Austria with my parents and study Turism Managment(if they take me...)... And if not, than I will move to croatia to study languages...
Itīs killing me, I still have almost one year to go, and the college-thing is already freaking me out... Iīm just :confused:

savesthedizzle
Jess :kiss:

:hug: ________

Betty
Let's go to South America together. :rocker:
we could ask to administrator if they 'd sponsor a trip for mtf posters to sout america and to organizare a big meeting :angel:

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:09 PM

i'm not going to be able to play early next year due to other various commitments :sobbing:

Your wedding is far more important! :D

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Iīll stay here in Austria with my parents and study Turism Managment(if they take me...)... And if not, than I will move to croatia to study languages...
Itīs killing me, I still have almost one year to go, and the college-thing is already freaking me out... Iīm just :confused:Yes, I can remember how nerve-racking the college application/acceptance process can be. I was lucky. I got admitted to the program/college I wanted in the Fall/Autumn of my Senior Year and then just had fun. Perhaps a bit too much fun. :lol: My study habits kind of went out the door. I didn't recover til my 2nd/Sophomore year in college and had some serious work to do to get back on track. Oh well, a girl's gotta have some fun, right?

Nikki♥
11-22-2005, 03:11 PM
we could ask to administrator if they 'd sponsor a trip for mtf posters to sout america and to organizare a big meeting :angel:

Good idea although I'd rather like to have some privacy with my baby.

bad gambler
11-22-2005, 03:12 PM
*counts on fingers*

Hmmm, mid of January, right? And it's back in India, too, I think. Are there plenty of other festivities planned? Lots of family attending?

Busy at home. Bored at work. Where are the Slams when you need 'em?

yep back in india, in fact it works such that i will be in chennai right in the middle of the tennis tournament over there :rocker2:

well aus open is really only around the corner, and with christmas and new year fast approaching i'm sure the time will fly by ;)

mini155

Imagine how cool it would be if everybody would meet at one place...

Angle Queen
Your wedding is far more important! :DAgreed. I hope you will post pics here at some point. Is she going to wear traditional dress or something 'western' (or both)?

bad gambler
11-22-2005, 03:14 PM
Agreed. I hope you will post pics here at some point. Is she going to wear traditional dress or something 'western' (or both)?

no way its western :eek:

traditional sari all the way!!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 03:14 PM
Prabu, do you like to wear a "sarong"?:p

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:15 PM
Is he really in such deep shit?:D ;)

Be nice to Betty! :smash:

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:15 PM
Yes, I can remember how nerve-racking the college application/acceptance process can be. I was lucky. I got admitted to the program/college I wanted in the Fall/Autumn of my Senior Year and then just had fun. Perhaps a bit too much fun. :lol: My study habits kind of went out the door. I didn't recover til my 2nd/Sophomore year in college and had some serious work to do to get back on track. Oh well, a girl's gotta have some fun, right?

Definitley :devil: ........ Iīd love to be able to already know, but Iīll be able to go there and make the tests after my final exams in june... So this is going to be one enrvous year... But, it doesnīt matter, Iīll make the best out of it :p

bad gambler
11-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Prabu, do you like to wear a "sarong"?:p

not really :shrug:

savesthedizzle
WHERE ARE THESE GIRLS?!

Well I will pack up my computer now, so this is goodbye for a few hours... lol :wavey:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
Be nice to Betty! :smash:
:rolleyes:
As long as she won't get what I said, it's fine. ;)

Betty
11-22-2005, 03:17 PM
SW again :kiss:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 03:17 PM
not really :shrug:
My dad wears it all the time, lol.
I kinda like it, it feels free, very free;) :cool:

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:18 PM

traditional sari all the way!!

:worship:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:19 PM

traditional sari all the way!!:yeah:

When we were in Japan a few years ago, we saw a 'traditional' Japanese ceremony there in the Imperial Gardens. My cousin/ex-pat tour guide explained that many Japanese couples are now opting for two ceremonies...one quite traditional and the other 'westernized.' Seems the traditional ones are now almost as factory-styled as the westerns ones...in that the shrines are scheduling them very closely together (and they're invariably open to the public) and the families are being herded around for pictures and such. :sad: It seems as though the gravity of the ceremony is being diminished.

Betty
Imagine how cool it would be if everybody would meet at one place...
I met 3 mtf posters this years, but i like to meet all :haha:

sure Nicole everbody'll have their privacy :o

Angle Queen
Well I will pack up my computer now, so this is goodbye for a few hours... lol :wavey:Ok, Jess. Catch ya later. :wavey:

Nikki♥
11-22-2005, 03:20 PM
sure Nicole everbody have their privacy :o

:aplot: Then it's okay with me.

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:20 PM
SW again :kiss:

Betty :kiss:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Ok, Mini...next question from me (I'm a curious sort :angel: )...where did you learn your English? It's very good. :yeah:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 03:22 PM
I've just met Mrs.B:ras:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:26 PM
I've met no one...yet. There's hope I could meet up with some MTFers at next year's Legg Mason. That's about as close as any of them are to me.

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Ok, Mini...next question from me (I'm a curious sort :angel: )...where did you learn your English? It's very good. :yeah:

thank you... and to answer your question: in school... Well, Iīm curious too, so Iīll just go on with the questions: Do you know any other languages???

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:29 PM
What was that argument with Nicole all about, Loro? Why do you keep picking on my friends? :awww:

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:31 PM
What was that argument with Nicole all about, Loro? Why do you keep picking on my friends? :awww:

honey, who is picking on your friends??

That argument was even to stupid to be said more than once...believe me..

Nikki♥
11-22-2005, 03:31 PM

Just from my point of view: I didn't say anything wrong, he started to insult me.

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:32 PM
thank you... and to answer your question: in school... Well, Iīm curious too, so Iīll just go on with the questions: Do you know any other languages???My mother was German (so I've enjoyed lurking at your conversations with Lorenzo ;) ). My conversation/spoken German is much better than my written or reading comprehension...but fortunately, it's spelled liked it sounds and I usually just have to sound-out the words I don't understand.

I took 6 years of French in middle/high school. I can still read it fairly well but my listening comprehension is the pits. As with most students of a language, I always think they're speaking too fast.

I would really like to learn Spanish and/or Italian...and when I retire, I'm going to! Just like I want to learn how to play the piano. I can read music (played the violin in school) but I have to hunt-n-peck on the keyboard.

Nikki♥
11-22-2005, 03:32 PM
honey, who is picking on your friends??

That argument was even to stupid to be said more than once...believe me..

I agree.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 03:33 PM
She's a complete jackass:)

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 03:34 PM
I agree.
:rolleyes:

daze11
wow, princesa AND angle queen are in here at once! :banana: sweeettt! :banana:

...and murrymount!!! YEOW! :wavey:
and silverwhite! :drool: boy oh boy, what fun!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
Daze:hatoff:

Angle Queen
Daze...how are ya, man? :hug: and a :smooch:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Just because I think Alonso is a complete :retard:?

daze11
11-22-2005, 03:36 PM
i'm good!! i heard some good news about a show i wrote, and i got some other things settled...and the grandma is in town starting today!!! ready to let the good times roll.

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:37 PM
My mother was German (so I've enjoyed lurking at your conversations with Lorenzo ;) ). My conversation/spoken German is much better than my written or reading comprehension...but fortunately, it's spelled liked it sounds and I usually just have to sound-out the words I don't understand.

So you kind of grew up bilingual too? Thatīs cool...

I took 6 years of French in middle/high school. I can still read it fairly well but my listening comprehension is the pits. As with most students of a language, I always think they're speaking too fast.

Oh, I know what you mean... The sound makes it so difficult to understand, allthough Iīm learning it for seven years...

I would really like to learn Spanish and/or Italian...

I do, both of them and they are so beautiful languages... I wish you had the chance to learn italian instead of french... Itīs so beautiful...

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:37 PM
i'm good!! i heard some good news about a show i wrote, and i got some other things settled...and the grandma is in town starting today!!! ready to let the good times roll.Wow! A show? You wrote? Do tell....

Where's the Grandma from? Any big plans with her?

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 03:38 PM
And if I'd pick 'em on, it'd be more rude. :wavey:

daze11
11-22-2005, 03:38 PM
I do, both of them and they are so beautiful languages... I wish you had the chance to learn italian instead of french... Itīs so beautiful...
he mini! :wavey: do you think italian and spanish are similar enough that you can learn about one by learning the other??

daze11
11-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Wow! A show? You wrote? Do tell....

Where's the Grandma from? Any big plans with her?
yeah, my grandma is the 'mae west' of our family...the moral of every story she tells is, 'how many men have had their hands on gytie'!! :lol: but nothing specific planned.

i think i'm not supposed to talk about the show but it has really big names attached to it, as director, and columbia artists, and all sorts of biggies. so what i can say is it is very exciting. :yeah:

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Lorenzo, stop it... I know I said Iīm not going to blame anyone, but at least she confessed that this little fight you had/have going on is STUPID... So find yourself somebody else to quarrel with and stop insulting her!!!

Ant, my little smart baby, if you still didnīt get what she told you, than Iīm going to repeat it just for you :SHE CANīT READ YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:41 PM
cool Nicole, will be more hot there :angel:
i'd like to go to Brazil, but more go..to Argentina :hearts:

Gaston'd better be ready to get mobbed... :bolt:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
I hate languages:o
I only like to speak english, that's the only thing I'm acceptable at.:hatoff:

mini155
he mini! :wavey: do you think italian and spanish are similar enough that you can learn about one by learning the other??

1) Yes they are similar 2) This doesnīt help you... Not at all, this is the difficult thing about it... Itīs so similar that you start mixing them...

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Just because I think Alonso is a complete :retard:?

Alonso is a great guy. :awww:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Oh, I know what you mean... The sound makes it so difficult to understand, allthough Iīm learning it for seven years...When my German cousin comes to visit, she laughs at us...kind of. I live in the South and we speak much slower than our Northerners. Even though she laughs, she says it's easier to try to understand...and that she struggles when she gets back home and listens to the BBC or something. She lives up in Hannover, btw. My godmother is in Stuttgart.

I do, both of them and they are so beautiful languages... I wish you had the chance to learn italian instead of french... Itīs so beautiful...Both, huh? That's awesome. And you're right, what I've heard of Italian is sooooo lovely. Maybe someday....

What took your parents from Croatia to Austria? Work? Family? Other circumstances? (and as with all my questions, if they're too sensitve...just don't answer :angel: )

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Lorenzo, stop it... I know I said Iīm not going to blame anyone, but at least she confessed that this little fight you had/have going on is STUPID... So find yourself somebody else to quarrel with and stop insulting her!!!

Ant, my little smart baby, if you still didnīt get what she told you, than Iīm going to repeat it just for you :SHE CANīT READ YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!
That's the fact of blaming anyone, even better that she can't see what I write, otherwise she'll annoy me with crying around.:hatoff:

Betty
11-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Hi daze, we were met before, u know with the age ..memory....right AQ? :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
Alonso is a great guy. :awww:
Alonso is Michael Jackson. :p

daze11
1) Yes they are similar 2) This doesnīt help you... Not at all, this is the difficult thing about it... Itīs so similar that you start mixing them...
yes, i am alreadfy mixing up my french with the spaniush i am learning and its infuriating. but i have a roomie moving in who teaches italian, so thats why i asked!! but yes, you're right...i am sure it would only confuse me more. :confused: :confused:

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:45 PM
and silverwhite! :drool: boy oh boy, what fun!

What's the :drool: for? :scared:

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:45 PM
What took your parents from Croatia to Austria? Work? Family? Other circumstances? (and as with all my questions, if they're too sensitve...just don't answer :angel: )

My father is a basketball coach and he got a good job offer in Austria when I was seven, so we moved up here.... I miss Zagreb soooo much :sad: , but I still go there every two months....

daze11
11-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Hi daze, we were met before, u know with the age ..memory....right AQ? :lol:
i know you!! i didnt mean to leave you out of my lists of names...i didnt see a betty post. :wavey:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:46 PM
yeah, my grandma is the 'mae west' of our family...the moral of every story she tells is, 'how many men have had their hands on gytie'!! :lol: but nothing specific planned.:lol: That's too much. But, really, I can't imagine anyone in your family being flambouyant. :haha:

i think i'm not supposed to talk about the show but it has really big names attached to it, as director, and columbia artists, and all sorts of biggies. so what i can say is it is very exciting. :yeah:No details needed...wouldn't want to get you in trouble...just some generalities....music, drama (theatre/TV/screen?). Is that your profession too...or something you just dabble in?

daze11
11-22-2005, 03:47 PM
What's the :drool: for? :scared:
it was just the mouth-watering excitement of running onto a playground, dont dig too deep into it!! ;) i am in a playful mood.

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:48 PM
My father is a basketball coach and he got a good job offer in Austria when I was seven, so we moved up here.... I miss Zagreb soooo much :sad: , but I still go there every two months....Basketball coach...and a tennis player. He must be a terrific athlete!

Sorry you're a bit homesick. Is there still a lot of family there? And speaking of family, do you have any siblings? I have two brothers and one sister...all older.

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:50 PM
yes, i am alreadfy mixing up my french with the spaniush i am learning and its infuriating. but i have a roomie moving in who teaches italian, so thats why i asked!! but yes, you're right...i am sure it would only confuse me more. :confused: :confused:So you decided on the Italian teacher/restaurant manager....

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:50 PM
it was just the mouth-watering excitement of running onto a playground, dont dig too deep into it!! ;) i am in a playful mood.

I was just kidding! :p I enjoy your playfulness, as long as you don't do to me what you did to Adam... :scared:

daze11
11-22-2005, 03:51 PM
:lol: That's too much. But, really, I can't imagine anyone in your family being flambouyant. :haha:

No details needed...wouldn't want to get you in trouble...just some generalities....music, drama (theatre/TV/screen?). Is that your profession too...or something you just dabble in?
no, i met someone on a train platform, thanksgiving 3 years ago, who asked for a cigarette. turns out she is a writer. i had a little novelette i use for my music (dont worry, just roll with it...) and it had the same cover as a little book of hers--both being fairytales for adults...or hers was a fairytale we wanted to make into one for adults, and mine already was that.

so i followed some signs that told me to work with her, or at least try, and it really panned out. i hate broadway and hate broadway musicals even more, but thats what it is basically. and they are of course already talking about movies & disney on the backend!!! just crazy.

my gytie is a true joy of my life. she said her first name means 'good' and her middle name is lea, so she liked to say her name meant GOOD LAY-a!" :lol: we all spit out our coffee across the table...that was her 80th birthday.

daze11
11-22-2005, 03:52 PM
I was just kidding! :p I enjoy your playfulness, as long as you don't do to me what you did to Adam... :scared:
:haha:

i didnt get to do THAT to him...yet! :devil: (or so he tells people) ;)

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Basketball coach...and a tennis player. He must be a terrific athlete!

Sorry you're a bit homesick. Is there still a lot of family there? And speaking of family, do you have any siblings? I have two brothers and one sister...all older.

He is, heīs just crazy about all kinds of sports... We had to buy an extra TV, that is used only for sports and has every kinds of pay TV, so you can always watch sports... :banghead:

Well, my fathers family is still in Croatia and most of my mothers family lived in Bosnia, but when the war started they oved away(Belgium, Australia, Germany, France, Great Britain, ...)... So my family is spread over the world...
And no, unfortunatley, I donīt have any siblings and I guess Iīll never have, as Iīm already eighteen.....

Where do you live??

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 03:54 PM

i didnt get to do THAT to him...yet! :devil: (or so he tells people) ;)

Oh, come on! You did THAT to him in this thread, in full view of all of us! :devil:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 03:55 PM
no, i met someone on a train platform, thanksgiving 3 years ago, who asked for a cigarette. turns out she is a writer.What a wonderful chance meeting. Those are often the best. All the best to your collaboration!!! Keep us posted with whatever you can...whenever you can.

my gytie is a true joy of my life. she said her first name means 'good' and her middle name is lea, so she liked to say her name meant GOOD LAY-a!" :lol: we all spit out our coffee across the table...that was her 80th birthday.:spit: That's too much. Reminds me of a friend's aunt...who'd spent the better part of her life as a dealer in Vegas. Man, could she tell some stories.

Where does Grandma usually live? Is she in town for the holidays? Don't recall, is the rest of your family still there too?

Geez, I'm full of questions today... :lol:

daze11
11-22-2005, 03:56 PM
So you decided on the Italian teacher/restaurant manager....
your memory is like a iron box! impressive. mine is already like a sive. i met acool guy who is a bassist and painter, so i thought i'd go for him and then everyone said that the practicing of bass will drive me crazy. :(

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 03:57 PM
I don't have any siblings either:D:yeah:

daze11
11-22-2005, 03:58 PM
Oh, come on! You did THAT to him in this thread, in full view of all of us! :devil:
yes..... snuggle... it was sooo good. :lol:

mini155
11-22-2005, 03:59 PM

Sorry, but my curiousity is torturing me again... What did you do to him???

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:00 PM
Where does Grandma usually live? Is she in town for the holidays? Don't recall, is the rest of your family still there too?

of all places, i have some extended family out in cleveland, and thats where she is. aside from the rock n roll hall of fame, there is not much to offer...oh, well a really superb museum actually...but she likes her cleveland, so :shrug:

silverwhite
11-22-2005, 04:00 PM

It was more than that! I clearly recall certain suggestive smilies... :aplot:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:02 PM
GAY PORN:spit::bolt:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:02 PM
He is, hés just crazy about all kinds of sports... We had to buy an extra TV, that is used only for sports and has every kinds of pay TV, so you can always watch sports... :banghead: That would be my kind of Dad (well, it kind of is...my Dad loves sports too!)

Well, my fathers family is still in Croatia and most of my mothers family lived in Bosnia, but when the war started they oved away(Belgium, Australia, Germany, France, Great Britain, ...)... So my family is spread over the world...I'm always sad to hear when violence (or disaster) dissipates a family.

And no, unfortunatley, I dońt have any siblings and I guess Íll never have, as Ím already eighteen..... :lol: Probably not. That would be a real 'oops' baby. Any my sibs are really of the 'half' variety. Same Dad, different moms. My Dad and his first wife divorced in 1960. He met and married my Mom and they had me. :angel: She passed away in 1999.

Fortunately, though, I'm very close with my oldest brother and my sister. Even though we're 9-10 years apart, we were close even as kids (when I got to see them on visitation days). It wasn't very common to have a 'divorce' situation in the 60s and 70s so we had to kind of muddle our way through.

Where do you live??I live in Richmond, Virginia. We're about a 2-hour drive (100 miles/160km) south of Washington DC. And although I was born here and live here now, I grew up in North Carolina (one state further south).

Have you traveled to any places other than Croatia? What is/was a favorite trip?

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:03 PM
:lol: i have to say, even i was surprised...we have a phrase "turned him out" which means drove him so crazy with sexual desire he was like a rag doll slave for any whim you might have! :lol: and he finally screamed, 'i have turned gay for the irresistable daze!!' ...but then, after literally 7 or 8 pages of diving at my toes, he threw himself firmly in the closet and denied it all......except for those who just went back and read all the good stuff. :angel:

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:05 PM
I live in Richmond, Virginia. We're about a 2-hour drive (100 miles/160km) south of Washington DC. And although I was born here and live here now, I grew up in North Carolina (one state further south).

scott is out in virginia too, i think. do you ever run out to meet 22 year old MTF members??? ;)

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:06 PM
:lol: i have to say, even i was surprised...we have a phrase "turned him out" "Turned him on....AND...turned him out" ??? :lol:

And don't forget, us straight gals can catch a little buzz reading/listening to ya'll too....:devil: :haha:

Betty
11-22-2005, 04:07 PM
meeting on Virginia...now...
i'm off, for 1 hour, see u later!!!!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:08 PM
"Turned him on....AND...turned him out" ??? :lol:

And don't forget, us straight gals can catch a little buzz reading/listening to ya'll too....:devil: :haha:

I enjoyed it too:)
Adam finally came out, very positive.:yeah::rolls:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:08 PM
meeting on Virginia...now...
i'm off, for 1 hour, see u later!!!!
:ras::ras:

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:09 PM
"Turned him on....AND...turned him out" ??? :lol:

:lol: yeah, it got pretty toasty!!! it must be funny to be a lady and see all these boys diving at each other from all over the world on these chat boards. :haha: ...a real 'slice of life' situation.

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:10 PM
I enjoyed it too:)
Adam finally came out, very positive.:yeah::rolls:
as i recall it, you were his first real heart-throb crush. you had him wrapped around your finger for a while...but he was too shy about it and squeaked free.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Daze, thanks for the ground pass;)

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Daze, thanks for the ground pass;)
:kiss: i just hope someone kept the footage!!! hate to waste $$millions$$ like that...

Angle Queen
scott is out in virginia too, i think. do you ever run out to meet 22 year old MTF members??? ;)Scott's profile says he's in Rocky Mount (which is damn near North Carolina). It's smalltown, smalltown. And while we can converse politely here, we're waaaaay apart on matters politic and I fear we'd get into a shouting match a'fore long.

As for meeting youngsters, I wouldn't have a problem with that...but only on a tennis court. In fact, I've invited a DCer down this way (with his date or mates, of course) to show them around the Richmond area. We have lots of public courts (including some decently maintained clay ones) which seemed to be the enticement.

And for the record, I have no philosophical problem with internet hookups (serious or just for fun) between adults. Heck, I met my :hearts: ...in a country BAR. Who says all the good ones are gone?

22 is not too young, yet. My rule is half my age. ;)

mini155
Have you traveled to any places other than Croatia? What is/was a favorite trip?

Yes I have... Iīll just name the countries: Croatia, Bosnia, Italy, Swiss, Germany, France, Malta, Spain, Denmark, Hungary, Slowenia, Tschecho-Slowakei(I donīt know the name in english, but itīs a state that acctually doesnīt exist anymore, itīs been divided into two...)... I canīt think of any others at the moment... The place I like most: Zagreb, without hesitation...

Have you traveled a lot??

ClaycourtaZzZz.
as i recall it, you were his first real heart-throb crush. you had him wrapped around your finger for a while...but he was too shy about it and squeaked free.

He's been my muppet.:p
I still need to laugh:rolls: The best thing was how he tried to explain it to Jess:haha: :D

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Yes I have... Iīll just name the countries: Croatia, Bosnia, Italy, Swiss, Germany, France, Malta, Spain, Denmark, Hungary, Slowenia, Tschecho-Slowakei(I donīt know the name in english, but itīs a state that acctually doesnīt exist anymore, itīs been divided into two...)... I canīt think of any others at the moment... The place I like most: Zagreb, without hesitation...

Have you traveled a lot??
You've been to switzerland?:hearts:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:14 PM
:kiss: i just hope someone kept the footage!!! hate to waste $$millions$$ like that...
I was sitting excited in the stands with my camera:aplot:

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Scott's profile says he's in Rocky Mount (which is damn near North Carolina). It's smalltown, smalltown. And while we can converse politely here, we're waaaaay apart on matters politic and I fear we'd get into a shouting match a'fore long.

As for meeting youngsters, I wouldn't have a problem with that...but only on a tennis court. In fact, I've invited a DCer down this way (with his date or mates, of course) to show them around the Richmond area. We have lots of public courts (including some decently maintained clay ones) which seemed to be the enticement.

And for the record, I have no philosophical problem with internet hookups (serious or just for fun) between adults. Heck, I met my :hearts: ...in a country BAR. Who says all the good ones are gone?

22 is not too young, yet. My rule is half my age. ;)yes, i only talk with scott about sex...or...i say lots of stuff, and he TURNS it into sex. :lol: he and are not even on the same page with SEXUAL politics!!! :lol: but he's fun.

do you think that is a good way to handle the age diff??? wow, half....its a good theory. i think that up til 24/25, boys can be too needy-romantic, filling a void, instead of being more complete and NOT filling a VOID but INCREASING who and what you are WITH another. so i worry about too young. but they always turn me on, so they win. :lol:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:15 PM
of all places, i have some extended family out in cleveland, and thats where she is. aside from the rock n roll hall of fame, there is not much to offer...oh, well a really superb museum actually...but she likes her cleveland, so :shrug:OMG. Cleveland Rocks!

You're talking to one of the last standing, loud and proud...Cleveland Browns fans. It's been rough going for us...oh...for awhile now. :rolleyes: And don't even get me started on the, ah, Baltimore Ravens. Bah!!!

mini155
11-22-2005, 04:16 PM
You've been to switzerland?:hearts:

Yes, to Talwil... I donīt know if itīs really spelled that way, but do you know it???

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:17 PM

He's been my muppet.:p
I still need to laugh:rolls: The best thing was how he tried to explain it to Jess:haha: :D
yes, jess has been the 'deal-breaker' for about 6 of his male loves.... sooner or later she will have to decide if she wants to keep it going with a 5/6th gay male. ;O ...but gays can be good companions for a girl, considering how awful a lot of straight guys really can be, so i am not disuading her at all.

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:19 PM
OMG. Cleveland Rocks!

You're talking to one of the last standing, loud and proud...Cleveland Browns fans. It's been rough going for us...oh...for awhile now. :rolleyes: And don't even get me started on the, ah, Baltimore Ravens. Bah!!!
god, my dad's ULTIMATE WARRIOR HERO was jim brown. he LOVES his cleveland browns.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Yes, to Talwil... I donīt know if itīs really spelled that way, but do you know it???
Ahhhhh.... I know that!
It's in Aarau:yeah:
Was it nice? :)

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:22 PM
do you think that is a good way to handle the age diff??? wow, half....its a good theory. For now, anyway...when I was younger, I didn't have any 'rules'. Now it just seems a bit lecherous to lust after an 18-year old (even though it'd be 'legal'). Even though I married younger and think I get along quite well with the younger set, my real-life male friends are older...sometimes much older. And my definition of what's attractive/handsome must thankfully be aging too as I'm not 'seeing' much in young, supposedly hot actors...and think the older ones not only have more talent but the looks to go with it too. Maybe, just maybe, though, growing old allows for the mind to incorporate elements other than looks (humor, intelligence, values, etc)...into what is sexy. Let's face it, when we look in the mirror ourselves, we don't see tight young bodies staring back at us...but are/can be convinced we're still sexy...so that must be true for our 'opposites' as well.

mini155
11-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Ahhhhh.... I know that!
It's in Aarau:yeah:
Was it nice? :)

Well, it was nice as it can be when you visit family, that you donīt remember, but of they course they all remember the last time they saw you (always happens to be, while you were still wearing dipers...) and pretty much the only thing you get to hear is "Oh my god, youīve grown!!"... Beautiful week... :rolleyes:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Well, it was nice as it can be when you visit family, that you donīt remember, but of they course they all remember the last time they saw you (always happens to be, while you were still wearing dipers...) and pretty much the only thing you get to hear is "Oh my god, youīve grown!!"... Beautiful week... :rolleyes:
hehehe:hug:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:27 PM

Have you traveled a lot??Sorry, Mini...I got distracted on a post for Daze.

Wow! That's an impressive list! (Czechoslovakia...I think is the country you're referring to that's no longer there. Occasionally, you'd see it spelled with a "T" here too!). But I realize most Europeans travel a bit more than Americans...plus, our country is so large, you can go lots of places and still stay 'here.'

As for me, I've been to Italy, France, Germany, Holland/Netherlands, Belgium, Canada, Japan and Tahiti. In the US, I've been as far west as California, Texas, Chicago (Illinois), New Orleans and most of the East Coast (New York City all the way to Florida).

Would you ever want to visit the US? Where would you like to travel?

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:30 PM
For now, anyway...when I was younger, I didn't have any 'rules'. Now it just seems a bit lecherous to lust after an 18-year old (even though it'd be 'legal'). Even though I married younger and think I get along quite well with the younger set, my real-life male friends are older...sometimes much older. And my definition of what's attractive/handsome must thankfully be aging too as I'm not 'seeing' much in young, supposedly hot actors...and think the older ones not only have more talent but the looks to go with it too. Maybe, just maybe, though, growing old allows for the mind to incorporate elements other than looks (humor, intelligence, values, etc)...into what is sexy. Let's face it, when we look in the mirror ourselves, we don't see tight young bodies staring back at us...but are/can be convinced we're still sexy...so that must be trust for our 'opposites' as well.
i hope that is true, because i still lust for 23 and under, as i see these older guys who look like a potato...and i am like 'what HAPPENED?!' :eek: so i pray for maturity in my attraction levels for others. :worship:

how 'young' did you marry exactly?? :aplot: ...thats hot.

mini155
11-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Would you ever want to visit the US? Where would you like to travel?

:eek: you travelled a lot!!

Well, Iīve been thinking about visiting the US next year... I already booked one week on Cuba after my final exams, so I thought I might visit the US after that week, as Iīm already on that "side of the world"!!! But my friends and I are still discussing it...

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:32 PM
I've just been to Sri Lanka, Paris, Dubai, NY, Germany.:lol:

mini155
11-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Have to go, guys... :wavey: Iīll come back later!!!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:33 PM
:wavey: congrats on making 400 posts:p

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:33 PM
:wavey: congrats on making 400 posts:p
Once I've done that in one day:lol::scratch:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:35 PM
i hope that is true, because i still lust for 23 and under, as i see these older guys who look like a potato...and i am like 'what HAPPENED?!' :eek: so i pray for maturity. :worship: You're still young yourself...and probably do see something hot looking back at you in the mirror (Ok, I know that's true :lol: ). Just stay away from the teeny-boopers. They've truly got nothing to offer that you can't still get from someone a bit older.

how 'young' did you marry exactly?? :aplot: ...thats hot.Only 3 years. And normally it's never an issue; most of our friends who don't know...think we're the same age or I'm a bit younger (what do you think? a recent pic is floating around). Because of our birth years, though, there are some events he just doesn't remember...Man on the Moon and Nixon resigning...that I remember quite distinctly.

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Have to go, guys... :wavey: Iīll come back later!!!:wavey: :hug: So nice chatting with you!

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:39 PM
You're still young yourself...and probably do see something hot looking back at you in the mirror (Ok, I know that's true :lol: ). Just stay away from the teeny-boopers. They've truly got nothing to offer that you can't still get from someone a bit older.

Only 3 years. And normally it's never an issue; most of our friends who don't know...think we're the same age or I'm a bit younger (what do you think? a recent pic is floating around). Because of our birth years, though, there are some events he just doesn't remember...Man on the Moon and Nixon resigning...that I remember quite distinctly.oh, 3 years is nothing. my brother married a woman 7 years older. women mature faster so thats some of why the man is usually older in a relationship, but it seems to me if a couple can be 7 or 8 years difference, it shouldnt matter if the owman or the man is older, right???

where is the pix???? i didnt see...is there a link to the thread??

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:41 PM
:wavey: :hug: So nice chatting with you!
M, excited for the Australian Open?:cool:
Which are your favorites for the title? :wavey:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:45 PM
oh, 3 years is nothing. my brother married a woman 7 years older. women mature faster so thats some of why the man is usually older in a relationship, but it seems to me if a couple can be 7 or 8 years difference, it shouldnt matter if the woman or the man is older, right???Nope...I don't see the issue in who's older.

where is the pix???? i didnt see...is there a link to the thread??Over on 30-Love...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2695441&postcount=4022

There's a better, more casual one of us at the USO this year too:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2324717&postcount=3065

(sorry, though, there's a long story that goes along with that one too...it was part of a series on the passing of my husband's grandmother)

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:46 PM
M, excited for the Australian Open?:cool:
Which are your favorites for the title? :wavey:Oh yes, it canna get here fast enough.

I'll tip Daddy Hewitt to finally pull it off...if he's in shape and not dead tired from 2am feedings. :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Oh yes, it canna get here fast enough.

I'll tip Daddy Hewitt to finally pull it off...if he's in shape and not dead tired from 2am feedings. :lol:

Gotta go with Nalbandian:yeah:
But my heart says Andy Murray:silly::p

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Evening all :hatoff:Adam... :wavey: you've missed some lively conversation today. Jess and Mini are off somewhere, Sue is working hard. Prabs made an appearance and Princesa and 'Renzo got into it over something and they're both on ignore for each other. :p

How are you this evening?

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Oh yes, it canna get here fast enough.

Just about 50 days to go:eek:

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Nope...I don't see the issue in who's older.

Over on 30-Love...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2695441&postcount=4022

There's a better, more casual one of us at the USO this year too:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2324717&postcount=3065

(sorry, though, there's a long story that goes along with that one too...it was part of a series on the passing of my husband's grandmother)
:eek: wow, you're totally pretty!! you can definitely feel sexy in the mirror!! ;) you look 32.

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:50 PM

Gotta go with Nalbandian:yeah:
But my heart says Andy Murray:silly::p
:rolleyes: DEFINITELY dont go with your heart, babe. :lol:

adee-gee
11-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Adam... :wavey: you've missed some lively conversation today. Jess and Mini are off somewhere, Sue is working hard. Prabs made an appearance and Princesa and 'Renzo got into it over something and they're both on ignore for each other. :p

How are you this evening?
Hmmm I'm just catching up at the moment. I'm not too bad, had a few lectures but done for the day now. Will chill for a couple of hours, watch the footy then go out to a bar later on. I also intend on phoning paypal I've still not sorted out my account and I'm fed up of the pop ups and advertising on here. How are you today? Working?

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:52 PM
you look 32.*blushes profusely*

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Hmmm I'm just catching up at the moment. I'm not too bad, had a few lectures but done for the day now. Will chill for a couple of hours, watch the footy then go out to a bar later on. I also intend on phoning paypal I've still not sorted out my account and I'm fed up of the pop ups and advertising on here. How are you today? Working?Working? Moi? Ha...bored silly. It's the shortest work week of the year...and we all tend to make it shorter...by not working the three days we're actually here.

Pop-ups? I thought you were already a premium member.

daze11
:hatoff: Daisy
:bigwave:

User ID 4783
Hi Sean and the others :wavey:

daze11
11-22-2005, 04:55 PM
yeah, adam, and i thought you were rather fond of things that pop up out of nowhere!!

adee-gee
11-22-2005, 04:56 PM
*blushes profusely*
I actually agree, you do look young. I also think you have a resemblance to the British marathon runner Paula Radcliffe :D

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Laura! :bigwave:

daze11
I see we reached 1000 pages :bigclap:
sounds like its time for a new thread title..... i think the 'prima donna' scene is a 'game over' at this point...

adee-gee
Working? Moi? Ha...bored silly. It's the shortest work week of the year...and we all tend to make it shorter...by not working the three days we're actually here.

:lol: get back to work!

I was paying for my premium month by month, I was just checking whether they would ban me if I paid (you know the issues I had a couple of months back). But my paypal account has gone wierd, its not letting me use any card its saying its assigned to more than 1 paypal account. So I emailed them and their response was useless, so I'm gonna have to phone them.

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:59 PM
I also think you have a resemblance to the British marathon runner Paula Radcliffe :DI'm flattered...she's awesome! Talk about a chick who can kick some butt on the roads!

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 04:59 PM
sounds like its time for a new thread title..... i think the 'prima donna' scene is a 'game over' at this point...Agreed. Pick someone else to lure in.

adee-gee
11-22-2005, 05:00 PM
sounds like its time for a new thread title..... i think the 'prima donna' scene is a 'game over' at this point...
I'd be inclined to agree actually. We could change prima donna to murray mount if we're struggling for ideas I suppose :o

daze11
I was paying for my premium month by month, I was just checking whether they would ban me if I paid
what exactly is the benefit of PAYING for premium?????? :shrug: you get to write a few words under your avatar?

Angle Queen
:lol: get back to work!Ok, I'll catch ya'll later. Lunchtime is up so I guess I should be a good lil civil servant.

See ya'll in a bit.

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm flattered...she's awesome! Talk about a chick who can kick some butt on the roads!
just as u kick butt on the threads! :hug:

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 05:01 PM
what exactly is the benefit of PAYING for premium?????? :shrug: you get to write a few words under your avatar?I've got dial-up at home...and the ads and pop-up were killin' me. For 20-bucks...it's cheaper than any of my magazine subscriptions so I didn't/don't think much of it.

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:03 PM
I've got dial-up at home...and the ads and pop-up were killin' me. For 20-bucks...it's cheaper than any of my magazine subscriptions so I didn't/don't think much of it.
oh, to stop pop ups.... hmm.... $20... thats half my entire internet charge!!! but i'm a poor artist. at least for the moment. ;)

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Has no-one ever noticed the comparison. I must say its uncanny.If you say so...and I don't know to many runners who might know who she is. I'm just a sports freak and have interests in just about everything. That's the only reason I know of her myself. I really like the pose of her on her website. And we do have the same body build. Wish I had the nerve to cut my hair short like hers.

User ID 4783
11-22-2005, 05:04 PM
i'll be back later ;)

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 05:04 PM
oh, to stop pop ups.... hmm.... $20... thats half my entire internet charge!!! but i'm a poor artist. at least for the moment. ;):scratch: $20/year??

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Plus it removes the possibility of them banning me again ;)

I also get annoyed by the advertising. It's not very expensive for a man of my wealth anyway :p
why dont you finally tell me the story??? i never knew why you got banned, just that you were some other incarnation of adee-gee.

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
:scratch: $20/year??
oh sorry...must be all those artist drugs i took. 20 a year is not bad. and i guess its a good cause.

Angle Queen
11-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Adios by the way :wavey:Yep...checkin' out for real this time...later, gators.

adee-gee
11-22-2005, 05:10 PM
why dont you finally tell me the story??? i never knew why you got banned, just that you were some other incarnation of adee-gee.
There really isn't much of a story. I posted as adeegee for a while. I had no problems whatsoever on the site, and didn't cause any problems. One day I wasn't able to log in, so I emailed the site. I got told there were technical problems and they'd get back to me. So I waited for a few days and heard nothing, so I sent more emails and they didn't respond. So I signed up for a new account and it got blocked. And then again. I wasn't able to post for like 3 months, and then when they introduced the Premium thing, I paid and they didn't block the account :shrug:

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:12 PM
There really isn't much of a story. I posted as adeegee for a while. I had no problems whatsoever on the site, and didn't cause any problems. One day I wasn't able to log in, so I emailed the site. I got told there were technical problems and they'd get back to me. So I waited for a few days and heard nothing, so I sent more emails and they didn't respond. So I signed up for a new account and it got blocked. And then again. I wasn't able to post for like 3 months, and then when they introduced the Premium thing, I paid and they didn't block the account :shrug:
thats totally nutty. so you were 'banned' by their bureaucratic incompetence, not because you caused as uprise...as i had imagined. ;)

cobalt60
11-22-2005, 05:12 PM
:help: I need to be cloned today.......
Daze how old are you and where do you live?
I am old and look old as well. M is beautiful don't you think?
Lots of nice folks on this board.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:13 PM
:hearts:

adee-gee
11-22-2005, 05:14 PM
thats totally nutty. so you were 'banned' by their bureaucratic incompetence, not because you caused as uprise...as i had imagined. ;)
I have never been given a reason for the banning :sad:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:15 PM
:haha::haha::haha:

Muller lost:haha::haha::haha::silly:

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:16 PM
ehem, good afternoon... :wavey:

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:17 PM
:help: I need to be cloned today.......
Daze how old are you and where do you live?
I am old and look old as well. M is beautiful don't you think?
Lots of nice folks on this board.
that was very...stream on consciousness. :lol: who is 'M'??? yes, there are lots of nice folks here. i have heard you are old. :) (just kidding)
i am 28 and from NY.

daze11
yeow!!! :hug: santiago!!!!!!!!!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
M = Marlene:p= AQ

cobalt60
Spaceman how are ya? ;)

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Santi:hatoff: Where's Betty?:ras:

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:18 PM
M = Marlene:p= AQ
ah, i've always wondered!!! :lol: thanks for the hot tip!! ;)

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:19 PM
:aplot::aplot:

cobalt60
that was very...stream on consciousness. :lol: who is 'M'??? yes, there are lots of nice folks here. i have heard you are old. :) (just kidding)
i am 28 and from NY.
I aspire to write like James Joyce. Either that or truth be told I am exhausted.
I am 48 and live in Maine btw :D

daze11
Spaceman how are ya? ;)
usually i am called spaceman!! do santiago & i have more in common than i already know???

ClaycourtaZzZz.
:wavey: good afternoon, how are you today? Is this your first visit here?
I bet first and last:ras:

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm okay :)
there's a beautiful afternoon here, I don't know why I didn't go to the beach...ah, well, I didn't buy the...ach, I don't know the name of the thing you use to protect your skin from the sun...sun blocker, maybe? I'm too whitey, you know...besides, I need to lose two more pounds, you see, I cannot dissapoint my fans at "Playa Grande" :haha:

daze11
I aspire to write like James Joyce. Either that or truth be told I am exhausted.
I am 48 and live in Maine btw :D
i visit maine EVERY summer!!!! i love it there....when it is warm. :scared:

i believe a writer does not come into his own til at LEAST 40s. mishima believed '44' was the exact year. how did it go at 44??

cobalt60
usually i am called spaceman!! do santiago & i have more in common than i already know???
Hmm I don't know. I call him pyschoman,space cowboy and spaceman just for fun. Sometimes Santi and other times Andy. Did not know you had that much in common :cool:

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Will you go and make yourself a thread, and stay out of this one?
:bigcry: you used to LOVE him!!!!

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:23 PM
:wavey: good afternoon, how are you today? Is this your first visit here?

yes, I think so...

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:23 PM
Will you go and make yourself a thread, and stay out of this one?
Simply answer: NO :cool:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:24 PM
:bigcry: you used to LOVE him!!!!
:D ;)

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Santi:hatoff: Where's Betty?:ras:

Pavia, Italy, I guess :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:25 PM
Pavia, Italy, I guess :lol:
:)

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm okay :)
there's a beautiful afternoon here, I don't know why I didn't go to the beach...ah, well, I didn't buy the...ach, I don't know the name of the thing you use to protect your skin from the sun...sun blocker, maybe? I'm too whitey, you know...besides, I need to lose two more pounds, you see, I cannot dissapoint my fans at "Playa Grande" :haha:
you put kingcoria.com in your profile!!!! WOW ...blush blush

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:26 PM

mmm, I don't know...do you like Monty Python? :)

sigmagirl91
11-22-2005, 05:27 PM
Hello...good afternoon.

daze11
Hmm I don't know. I call him pyschoman,space cowboy and spaceman just for fun. Sometimes Santi and other times Andy. Did not know you had that much in common :cool:
we have coria, dylan, scorsese, and ??? in common. maybe we have outer-space in common too?? :shrug:

psichogaucho
you put kingcoria.com in your profile!!!! WOW ...blush blush

oh, well, your site deserves it :)

Betty
i'm back :wavey:

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:29 PM
mmm, I don't know...do you like Monty Python? :)
i wouldnt turn it off!! "bring out yer dead"... :lol:
oh, well, your site deserves it :)
i am truly honored. :hatoff:

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:31 PM
i wouldnt turn it off!! "bring out yer dead"... :lol:

Ni! Ni! Ni! :lol:

adelaide
11-22-2005, 05:32 PM
:wavey: world.

I got totally ***** by my math test today :sad:

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:32 PM
ciao, Betty! :smooch:

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Ni! Ni! Ni! :lol:
congrats on just passing the 3000 post mark, btw!

so is the new job working out for you??

cobalt60
11-22-2005, 05:35 PM
i visit maine EVERY summer!!!! i love it there....when it is warm. :scared:

i believe a writer does not come into his own til at LEAST 40s. mishima believed '44' was the exact year. how did it go at 44??
Hubs is a writer. Started in his early 30's so he could stay home with the boys. Maine is gorgeous. Gotta go guys busy.

Betty
11-22-2005, 05:35 PM
ciao Santi :smooch:
why all pp ask u: where is Betty and viceversa :aplot: :haha:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Refresh your mind:p

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Hubs is a writer. Started in his early 30's so he could stay home with the boys. Maine is gorgeous. Gotta go guys busy.
:bigwave: ciao for now!

Betty
11-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Lory ..time for bed for U!!!! :devil:

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:37 PM
congrats on just passing the 3000 post mark, btw!

so is the new job working out for you??

I'm a wreck :lol:
work at night is for younger people, I must be enjoying the retirement or something :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:38 PM
I was just about to leave due to some poster I won't name but I'll stay now you're here :hug:

That's a shame about the 'math' test :sad: was it important? Do Canadians call it math as well, I thought you had more sense than the Americans :p
awwww:hug:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Not again:o

LITTLE LORY IS DOING WHATEVER HE FEELS TO DO. :wavey:

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:39 PM

um, they suspect something :aplot:

adelaide
11-22-2005, 05:40 PM
I was just about to leave due to some poster I won't name but I'll stay now you're here :hug:

That's a shame about the 'math' test :sad: was it important? Do Canadians call it math as well, I thought you had more sense than the Americans :p
:lol: sorry, my mistake. I got ***** by my Advanced Functions/ Introductory Calculus test today :p

I feel sad. and stupid. *tear*

:hug: Adee. Sorry to make you stay. I'm leaving in like 10 mins :(
But do spill the name of this poster... I'll sit on their face for you :D

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:41 PM
work at night is for younger people, I must be enjoying the retirement or something :lol:
i could not do it. i would be http://yelims2.free.fr/DoDo/Dodo50.gif

Betty
11-22-2005, 05:41 PM
night is good for another.......questions :angel:

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:42 PM

here's your maternal instinct again... :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:42 PM
:lol: sorry, my mistake. I got ***** by my Advanced Functions/ Introductory Calculus test today :p

pfft.:rolleyes:

adelaide
11-22-2005, 05:43 PM
pfft.:rolleyes:
Oh. was that you Adee was talking about? :scratch:

psichogaucho
11-22-2005, 05:44 PM
but, to work in a brew pub has it kind side: the beer :drool:
so, enough complains! prosit! :drink:

Betty
11-22-2005, 05:44 PM
here's your maternal instinct again... :lol:
:eek: :eek: :scared:

well, so u...go to study :devil:

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:45 PM
http://yelims4.free.fr/Daccord/Accord01.gif http://yelims4.free.fr/Daccord/Accord06.gif http://yelims4.free.fr/Daccord/Accord03.gif

it was him. :sad: they were once little love birds fluttering about the threads, chasing each other here and there...

but that is over now.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Very sweet, Adam.:kiss:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:46 PM
No:rolleyes:

adee-gee
11-22-2005, 05:46 PM

:sad: its only math/maths, its not as if its important in life :D

Its a little Swiss boy who can't string a sentence together without making a prat of himself.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:48 PM
:sad: its only math/maths, its not as if its important in life :D

Its a little Swiss boy who can't string a sentence together without making a prat of himself.
I'm talking about you.:kiss:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:48 PM
And you can't make one post without worshipping yourself:D

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:49 PM
I never thought I'd put anyone on my ignore list, I always think someone might have something valuable to say. Clearly, you don't.
And you do or what?:rolls:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:49 PM
I never thought I'd put anyone on my ignore list, I always think someone might have something valuable to say. Clearly, you don't.
Maybe the mods will be interested in this post:kiss:

adelaide
11-22-2005, 05:52 PM
doesn't seem all that ban-worthy to me :scratch:

Betty
11-22-2005, 05:53 PM
where are Jim and Mike ???
are they escape toghether :angel:

daze11
11-22-2005, 05:53 PM
dont want to step in, but i think its silly to scroll these posts thru everyone else's conversation, dont you?? you can PM him, but whats the use in having a spat thru the threads??? :confused:

cobalt60
11-22-2005, 05:55 PM

What Adam you still think that I am mad at you? :p

Betty
11-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Sue :kiss:

mini155
:wavey: guys... Finally back....

ClaycourtaZzZz.
doesn't seem all that ban-worthy to me :scratch:
NO, NOT AT ALL.:retard:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 05:58 PM
:wavey: it was nice talking to you. Have a good life.
Thank you, I learned how braindead some people can be.:kiss:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
:wavey: guys... Finally back....
Hey:hug:

cobalt60
Sue :kiss:
Betty :wavey: I should not be here.

adelaide
11-22-2005, 05:59 PM
NO, NOT AT ALL.:retard:
seriously, not at all. if Adee was to be banned for such comment I should have been banned 249005 times over.

mini155
11-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Hey:hug:

I see youīll never stop fighting with people.... Youīre seriously starting to piss me off :mad:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 06:01 PM
seriously, not at all. if Adee was to be banned for such comment I should have been banned 249005 times over.
Yeah, I am surely retarded.:silly:
He can use the smiley.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 06:02 PM
I see youīll never stop fighting with people.... Youīre seriously starting to piss me off :mad:

Great! :sad:

adelaide
11-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I am surely retarded.:silly:
He can use the smiley.
did I ever call you retarded? no. but now that you've made that comment, I'm starting to think you really are retarded.

Betty
11-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Betty :wavey: I should not be here.
why :confused:

cobalt60
11-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Adam and Lo- can you guys just quit the crap please. I would like the last word on this. It really isn't necessary. Ok?

mini155
11-22-2005, 06:04 PM
Adam and Lo- can you guys just quit the crap please. I would like the last word on this. It really isn't necessary. Ok?

ditto

cobalt60
11-22-2005, 06:05 PM
why :confused:
Cuz I am a busy doc today doing the work of 2. Just waiting to be paged again. 65 patients, 4 simulations and one emergency of a man with a lung cancer. But I love it; wouldn't think of doing anything else.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 06:05 PM
did I ever call you retarded? no. but now that you've made that comment, I'm starting to think you really are retarded.
Cool!

I said Adam said it to me.
You can attack someone with :retard: smiley on the post a person made, not direct to the person.

I think you don't know how bad it is to be retarded, do you? :rolleyes:

adelaide
11-22-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm not seeing what he's saying, but I called him retarded in another thread. It was possibly slightly harsh but he's annoying the hell out of me.
see the thing is, I don't think he's retarded but he's just irrational.

cobalt60
11-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Nah, I knew you'd forgive me :hug: I got a nice PM from NicoFan though, I still think you should settle your differences.
Would you just drop the subject please. It really isn't important. I don't dislike her in the least. I just wanted the innuendos to stop period. It is finished and that is that.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 06:08 PM
I'm not seeing what he's saying, but I called him retarded in another thread. It was possibly slightly harsh but he's annoying the hell out of me.
You are a loser, afraid of a conversation? :rolleyes: But, yeah, cool Adam puts me on ignore, well done!
Just like Nicole, you have no balls.
Talk to me like a man and not like a :baby: :wavey:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-22-2005, 06:09 PM
I haven't said anything for the last 15 minutes :shrug:
Don't hide man!
You call me:baby: kid, boy:rolleyes:

adelaide
11-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Yeah. I don't see this conversation going anywhere.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
I don't think he's retarded either, it was just a figure of speech, and as I say it was harsh.
First good argument of the day.

adelaide
Don't hide man!
You call me:baby: kid, boy:rolleyes:
But the thing is, avoiding seems to be the manly mature way atm.