What they wrote in ACE and Guille's response [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What they wrote in ACE and Guille's response

boliviana
09-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Does anyone know what this article actually said??? It's hard to make heads or tails of it all because he quotes pieces of it only . . . he's pissed though. Good to see he has some fire in him still. Cute picture of him on his site . . . :devil:

Hello! How's everybody? I hope you are fine".

"This email is to clarify something: last Saturday, an Argentine sport newspaper reproduced a note taken from the English magazine ACE and, regretfully, many of the statements they published were never said by me".

"Moreover, my opinion in many of those topics is just the opposite of what was published. So, besides taking precautions when giving a note in English, I am seriously taking into account the fact of taking legal actions against such publication".

"I just can't let this go, it really annoys me when some media (national and international) twist what a person says as regards delicate matters such as lack of safety or drugs".

"I have expressed my opinion about the situation in Argentina very few times. And although, and thanks God, I don't have money issues, I never forget where I came from. Neither will I forget all the sacrifices my parents made for me, and of course, the reality of those who surround me".

"Why I'm so mad at that note? There was one time for example, when they said that I said: "I would never drive a Mercedes in my country due to the lack of security". That's not true".

"I'm sure somebody will say that this open letter is because Mercedes trusted in me for advertising. I'll tell you beforehand: it's not like that. I appreciate the trust that company had in me, but this statement is a matter of principles, and it goes beyond any advertising agreement".

"I repeat, I am very aware of the general situation of my country, but if I really thought I can't get out of my house I wouldn't be living in Argentina. But I am and I'm very proud of it. There's no greater happiness than going back to Venado Tuerto, Rosario or Buenos Aires every time my schedule allows me to".

"As regards what I do to help others I'd rather keep it for myself. I don't want and I don't have to make it known".

"Neither will I make any comments on my alleged statements about how Argentine tennis players are considered as regards doping. My opinion about it is well known. I just want to repeat that what was published on the ACE magazine about this matter is not what I said".

"Well, I wanted to make it short, but some things go beyond my limit. I have been very angry about it since last Saturday".

"As regards my injury, as I told you last week I started rehabilitation very willing and happy to return sooner than expected. I will let you know as I'm moving forward".

"Send you a hug, and once again you and the public opinion have the right to know the truth".

Guille

Guille's Girl
09-21-2004, 11:57 PM
Yeah I saw they finally translated that :rolleyes: I wonder why they waited so long? :confused:

Pancakesong
09-22-2004, 03:40 PM
dont know. who makes the site? his webmaster? think he had no time or something..