Valencia R2: Monaco showers Murray 6-2 3-6 6-2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Valencia R2: Monaco showers Murray 6-2 3-6 6-2

Fedicilous
11-03-2010, 05:37 PM
I can't find a better explanation than a strategic tank before Paris and WTF. He was a defending champ and felt obligated to play, though.

Certinfy
11-03-2010, 05:38 PM
:haha: Absolutely pathetic!

ad-out
However he got it, it's a nice win for Pico! :yeah:

Pirao666
Uexpected, to say the least. Why would Murray tank this match?

Timariot
11-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Saw only last 4 games, but Andy looked pretty terrible. His serve was shit and his forehand was crap. He seemed very frustrated...

henke007
11-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Very much tankjob, won 1 match and lost in 3 sets today not to piss of the organizers to much. :confused:Pathetic showing anyway:o

Clydey
11-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Murray should be embarrassed.

It wasn't a tank. He simply played like crap.

safin-rules-no.1
Monaco took out the trash :worship:

scoobs
Andy :o

It hasn't been a terrible year for Murray but there have been far too many of these sort of WTF losses at this level of tournament.

He needs to get a grip - same thing in Beijing.

Blackbriar
what horror! now even a mug like Monfils or Simon could win the title :(

Priam
11-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Good luck in Paris and WTF I guess.

philosophicalarf
Murray only really bothered at all in the 2nd set, after going a break down he won next 4. Casual error-machine the rest of the match.

Can't force interest when it's not there. As clydey said, not a tank, but the one thing Murray needs above all else is focus, or he's hopeless.

Horatio Caine
I'm a little bit bemused as to why Muzza keeps doing this. Yes, his top 4 position is virtually assured as we head towards the Australian Open, but he could do with cushioning his ranking in case he drops most of the points he'll be defending.

He doesn't need to exhaust himself as we near the end of the season, but I think he could have tried a little harder this week. He could have gone deep in Valencia and not play his R2 in Paris until Wednesday. :shrug:

The only good thing is that this gives Verdasco's London campaign a large boost, if he can come through that difficult quarter. Ferru might not be safe just yet...

solowyn
Pico :worship: Kudos for closing out the match so strongly, after Murray rolled away with the 2nd.

I only watched a bit but Murray was making a million UEs in the first set.

Clydey
11-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Andy :o

It hasn't been a terrible year for Murray but there have been far too many of these sort of WTF losses at this level of tournament.

He needs to get a grip - same thing in Beijing.

I have a feeling that he can't get up for these events anymore.

scoobs
11-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Then perhaps he shouldn't enter them.

Johnny Groove
11-03-2010, 05:43 PM
This is what separates Murray from the top 2. You can't just give a piss poor effort like this at tournaments, regardless of level.

That said, Pico was awesome :rocker2:

allpro
11-03-2010, 05:43 PM
:retard: :retard:
:retard: :retard:

Clydey
11-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Then perhaps he shouldn't enter them.

He has to.

Corey Feldman
11-03-2010, 05:46 PM
match sums up Murray to a T thesedays

only fires himself up when its Federer across the net doesnt he, different guy when he's up against a fellow Nadal butt boy from the clique

Timariot

Murray is 23, he doesn't have that excuse yet. When you're pushing 30, then, yes, perhaps...

ImmzB
:lol: :lol:

Monaco! :yeah:

oranges
11-03-2010, 05:47 PM
What a shocker. Well done Pico :hatoff:

CCBH

:haha: ain't like he can afford to only 'concentrate on the majors'. As far as I am concerned, the more losses of this kind he has, his status as the best thing outside the Slams will soon be nonexistent.

Clydey
Murray is 23, he doesn't have that excuse yet. When you're pushing 30, then, yes, perhaps...

It has nothing to do with age. When you win these events routinely, it's bound to be tough to get up for them. It's not the same as Federer, who consciously doesn't care. You could see Murray trying to motivate himself today.

tennisfan856
11-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I was going to say, Andy probably wanted to go home and play Call of Duty instead, but it isn't even out until next week lol.

What a strange character this Murray.

Björki
11-03-2010, 05:48 PM
:eek:

Clydey
11-03-2010, 05:49 PM
:haha: ain't like he can afford to only 'concentrate on the majors'. As far as I am concerned, the more losses of this kind he has, his status as the best thing outside the Slams will soon be nonexistent.

I don't think he's trying to only concentrate on the majors. That isn't what I said.

safin-rules-no.1
11-03-2010, 05:49 PM
LOL at all the pathetic excuses by Murray fans

Sillyrabbit
11-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Why shouldn't be able to get motivated for a 500 event? With all due respect to him, I don't think he has achieved enough in the game or is that big of a player not to be up for 500 events, right now he should be taking any title he can get.

Certinfy
11-03-2010, 05:50 PM
I was going to say, Andy probably wanted to go home and play Call of Duty instead, but it isn't even out until next week lol.

What a strange character this Murray.I'm sure Murray knows a way of getting it early ;)

Persimmon
11-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Andy tanked. He then goes and wins Bercy.:shrug:

Clydey
11-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Why shouldn't be able to get motivated for a 500 event? With all due respect to him, I don't think he has achieved enough in the game or is that big of a player not to be up for 500 events, right now he should be taking any title he can get.

I don't think it's conscious.

I wish people would stop reacting as though I'm stating something as a fact. It's just a theory as to why he has underperformed so consistently at these events this year, before following them up with an MS title.

Fedicilous
11-03-2010, 05:52 PM
This is what separates Murray from the top 2. You can't just give a piss poor effort like this at tournaments, regardless of level.

That said, Pico was awesome :rocker2:

Let's not exaggerate, Federer had some pathetic trash outs in 2009 or 2010. Murray proved than he can focus when it really matters, like against Federer or Nadal.

philosophicalarf
11-03-2010, 05:53 PM

Probably true. However, it's clearly the case, look at his performances in the 250s/500s this year, ever since Australia. In particular, even in the final of LA he was just horrible.

Possibly complicated by friendship with Monaco here too.

scoobs
11-03-2010, 05:54 PM
He has to.
He can take the zero pointers.

Anyway, he was a load of crap today, period, and Pico played it the right way.

I sorta preferred 2009 Murray to the 2010 version. The gap between him playing well and him playing badly seems much wider this year.

Corey Feldman
11-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Andy tanked. He then goes and wins Bercy.:shrug:if Fed had been on the other side of the draw , Muzza would have won and went on to the Final and beat Fed

something to impress Rafa with, that motivates him.

Filo V.
11-03-2010, 05:55 PM
He didn't tank, but he also didn't give full commitment or effort. He played the half-ass tennis he usually does, but it wasn't enough today against a well playing opponent, and he can play that half-assed style and win by being good enough on the bigger points or serving out of trouble, but he just didn't have it.

Pico did a great job picking on Murray's forehand and any short ball. Was able to really maneuver Murray out of position and get him stuck way behind the baseline. He did a good job going to the net and volleying many of Murray's defensive slices. Served intelligently and was so much the more forceful player.

Pico can be a difficult match-up for Murray at the best of times, and when he's motivated and Andy isn't, results like this are going to happen.

Corey Feldman
11-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Andy tanked. He then goes and wins Bercy.:shrug:depends, lets wait see which half of the draw Fed is in

djb84xi
11-03-2010, 05:56 PM
I swear I did not see this one coming. I guess this was one of those days where everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Gotta give credit to Juan for showing up and competing well. He definitely deserved the victory. As for Murray, I wish he would get his head out of the clouds and start playing up to his potential every week, not every couple of weeks.

rocketassist
11-03-2010, 05:57 PM
He wasn't arsed and tanked.

'puts Rafatard book of excuses down'

On a serious note, he's been so shit in these events this year.

scoobs
11-03-2010, 05:58 PM
He wasn't arsed and tanked.

'puts Rafatard book of excuses down'

On a serious note, he's been so shit in these events this year.
It's been very irritating.

he's playing badly...now he's playing well...now he's playing badly...still playing badly...now he's playing well....and badly again....and badly....and oh look, he's playing well

timafi
11-03-2010, 06:00 PM
good fucking riddance:wavey:

loopback
11-03-2010, 06:02 PM
who needs tennis when you have COD: Black Ops

CCBH
11-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Let's not exaggerate, Federer had some pathetic trash outs in 2009 or 2010. Murray proved than he can focus when it really matters, like against Federer or Nadal.

Federer was a 13-time Slam winner at that point and had basically won every tournament out there, including the 500s (excepting on clay). Hardly the same thing.

Murray has to keep winning every smaller title possible and hope someday the momentum will carry him to a Slam. All those disgraceful performances this year (remember how he said he was using Dubai as a warm-up to experiment on some shots? He was then whipped by Fish, Soderling, Kohlschreiber, Ferrer, Berdych etc. Karma, baby) are unforgivable.

safin-rules-no.1
11-03-2010, 06:04 PM
good fucking riddance:wavey:

:)

madmax
11-03-2010, 06:11 PM
LOL at Mugray:haha:

*Jean*
11-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Juan :bounce:

Sillyrabbit
11-03-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't think it's conscious.

I wish people would stop reacting as though I'm stating something as a fact. It's just a theory as to why he has underperformed so consistently at these events this year, before following them up with an MS title.

I'm not saying you were putting your opinion forward as facts, it just seems like a very strange(and wrong imo) mentality for a player of his age and stature. I really hope it's just him being inconsistent due to some little niggles he's been having for some time.

Probably true. However, it's clearly the case, look at his performances in the 250s/500s this year, ever since Australia. In particular, even in the final of LA he was just horrible.

Possibly complicated by friendship with Monaco here too.

Nah, Murray is one of the last of the players on tour I'd expect that to happen to. He even has more of a man love for Nadal, and look at how their last meetings have been turning out.

safin-rules-no.1
11-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Murray fans, MTF's lowest form of life.

scoobs
11-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Not a great day at the office today, monaco played well, going to get a few good nights sleep in before paris last week has been hectic!! Ha Andy Murray

No shit. Thanks for that Andy :rolleyes: :D

Iván
11-03-2010, 06:23 PM
i find it amazing that murray has problems with a player like pico and not so with a player like fed.

Santoro Magician
11-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Murray clearly tanked, as he's only concerned about winning the doubles

Iván
11-03-2010, 06:27 PM
come on, lets not get carried away, if murray really wanted to win he would of done so.

CCBH
11-03-2010, 06:28 PM
i find it amazing that murray has problems with a player like pico and not so with a player like fed.

He uses the pace of the aggressive players and capitalizes on their frequent errors when they grow impatient with all the balls coming back. Against players like himself who don't have overwhelming shots, he has to play really aggressive and serve great.

Sapeod
11-03-2010, 06:30 PM
That was bad....very bad, Murray played hideously.

Monaco didn't do anything special...Murray was hilariously bad, and he still took it to 3 sets......still, that was bad.

ApproachShot
11-03-2010, 06:31 PM
If Nadal has the motivation to play well in Tokyo and Fed has the motivation to play well in Stockholm, then Murray better have the motivation to play well in Valencia.

I don't think this result was about motivation. It was just that things on court didn't work out for him - much like they didn't on the hard courts or clay afte the Australian Open. Plus I think Monaco is due some credit in all of this as he played a decent match.

hicdick
11-03-2010, 06:32 PM
wow, the most surprising scoreline for a long, long time.
there's something seriously wrong with the ugly boy atm, i blame the playstation.

Iván
11-03-2010, 06:35 PM
If Nadal has the motivation to play well in Tokyo and Fed has the motivation to play well in Stockholm, then Murray better have the motivation to play well in Valencia.

I don't think this result was about motivation. It was just that things on court didn't work out for him - much like they didn't on the hard courts or clay afte the Australian Open. Plus I think Monaco is due some credit in all of this as he played a decent match.

yes but murray won the recent master series in asia, nadal and fed havent won a big indoor title this year so they had more motivation to get one crappy one under their belt.

murray didnt because he won the big one last month.

trust me , its motivation.

Sapeod
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
wow, the most surprising scoreline for a long, long time.
there's something seriously wrong with the ugly boy atm, i blame the playstation.
Are you clueless or blind?

Sham Kay
11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
First of all well played Monaco, did well to bounce back from the 2nd set setback. As a Murray fan it's a slight worry that he didnt go further here, but nothing more than that. If it's a question of motivation, he'll be fine for paris and WTF. I'm certain it isnt anything more than a blip rather than a tank. Still, better this happening here than in the bigger tournies.

Corey Feldman
11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
i find it amazing that murray has problems with a player like pico and not so with a player like fed.it's Nadal related IMO

Montego
11-03-2010, 07:11 PM
I have always been saying that pushers like Muzza or Pushniacki cannot win Slams and will not. Good job, Pico :yeah:

hicdick
11-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Are you clueless or blind?

both actually. i'm also very handsome. :wavey:

theKSHE
11-03-2010, 07:14 PM
yes but murray won the recent master series in asia, nadal and fed havent won a big indoor title this year so they had more motivation to get one crappy one under their belt.

murray didnt because he won the big one last month.

trust me , its motivation.

Imo, motivation is an excuse because as professionals they should ALWAYS give their best. Why should "ordinary people" work hard all year long and tennis players only do it whenever they want? That's an huge lack of professionalism.

Iván
11-03-2010, 07:14 PM
I have always been saying that pushers like Muzza or Pushniacki cannot win Slams and will not. Good job, Pico :yeah:

murray has the tools and variety to come out of his pushing style, its very irritating, that he isnt changing his game style slightly.

i think once he clocks and becomes more attacking he will win a slam, he should hire gill reyes, he would tell him the same.

Iván
11-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Imo, motivation is an excuse because as professionals they should ALWAYS give their best. Why should "ordinary people" work hard all year long and tennis players only do it whenever they want? That's an huge lack of professionalism.

unfortunately the sporting world, especially football is very un-professional these days, rooney getting 300k a week whilst children die of aids in somalia.

its just the way it is, MOST people (not all) who earn big money have a un-professional streak sadly, just the way the world works.

Montego
11-03-2010, 07:17 PM
murray has the tools and variety to come out of his pushing style, its very irritating, that he isnt changing his game style slightly.

i think once he clocks and becomes more attacking he will win a slam, he should hire gill reyes, he would tell him the same.

Yes, change of a gameplan (and I believe that he is able to do it, unlike Pushniacki) is necessary for him to finally start winning something more than "500" and "1000"

Sapeod
11-03-2010, 07:20 PM
both actually. i'm also very handsome. :wavey:
So, you are clueless? Never in doubt...I thought so.
You're blind? How are you typing all this out?
And you're handsome? I doubt that....you're probably ugly which is why you attack Murray...you are taking out your insecurities on him...he's probably way more handsome than you....:wavey:

theKSHE
11-03-2010, 07:21 PM
unfortunately the sporting world, especially football is very un-professional these days, rooney getting 300k a week whilst children die of aids in somalia.

its just the way it is, MOST people (not all) who earn big money have a un-professional streak sadly, just the way the world works.

Everything you said is right and I just didn't agree that he lost because he was lacking motivation. I think that he only lacks professionalism but they both have the same effects. Anyways, Murray didn't do reaaaly well in first round (Lopez failed a lot of backhands) and this result is not surprising for me.

70-68
11-03-2010, 07:27 PM
:spit: :spit: so Murray will win Paris next week

Chiakifug
11-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Murrays true level exposed.

ossie
11-03-2010, 07:30 PM
better player won

Chiakifug
11-03-2010, 07:31 PM
And you're handsome? I doubt that....you're probably ugly which is why you attack Murray...you are taking out your insecurities on him...he's probably way more handsome than you....:wavey:

You can get banned for trying to read into things too much over the internet you know.

hicdick
11-03-2010, 07:33 PM

agreed. he's not gonna become super-aggressive player or whatever, but if he can mix some attacking play with his already brilliant defence game he has every chance of winning slams. he (and djokovic also) needs to stop whining about having to play against two of the all-time greatest and start working harder.

hicdick
11-03-2010, 07:37 PM
So, you are clueless? Never in doubt...I thought so.
You're blind? How are you typing all this out?

calm down lad. don't take it all so seriously here, it's gonna cost you your health. :wavey:

DrJules
11-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Murray can be better prepared for Paris next week.

Winning here does not enhance your chances next week.

samanosuke
11-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Back to old form for Murray . Shanghai was big fluke

Orka_n
11-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Good stuff from Pico. All it takes is a little accuracy in the aggressive shots and the pushers are done for.

Bye Murray :bigwave:

ZaZoo)
11-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Good riddance, good job Monaco.

decrepitude
11-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Well how about this for a new excuse? Over-celebrating his brother's wedding last week!

Seriously, with all that going on he cannot have been well prepared for this tournament. And that is not an excuse by the way.

guichard
11-03-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm a little bit bemused as to why Muzza keeps doing this. Yes, his top 4 position is virtually assured as we head towards the Australian Open, but he could do with cushioning his ranking in case he drops most of the points he'll be defending.

He doesn't need to exhaust himself as we near the end of the season, but I think he could have tried a little harder this week. He could have gone deep in Valencia and not play his R2 in Paris until Wednesday. :shrug:

The only good thing is that this gives Verdasco's London campaign a large boost, if he can come through that difficult quarter. Ferru might not be safe just yet...

Nando has his own trouble

Mechlan
11-03-2010, 08:22 PM

That's his problem. He can't get it up for these kinds of matches the same way he can't get it up for 3-4R slam matches. It costs him dearly. Until he learns that at this stage of his career he should be playing every match at 100% intensity, he will not have the results he wants to in the bigger tournaments.

scoobs
11-03-2010, 08:25 PM

True. Did him no good last year.

He better be in better form when I watch him live in Paris next week though :o

Ivanatis
11-03-2010, 09:24 PM
some really clayish results here, good win Pico:yeah:

.-Federers_Mate-.
11-03-2010, 09:30 PM
is Murray still shaking off Injuries? he must be

«Ivan»
11-03-2010, 10:04 PM
:haha: Absolutely pathetic!

finishingmove
11-03-2010, 10:06 PM
pico :worship:

Andre'sNo1Fan
11-03-2010, 10:07 PM
is Murray still shaking off Injuries? he must be

He spends most of his career shaking off injuries.

born_on_clay
11-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Good riddance, good job Monaco.

:worship::worship:

luie
11-03-2010, 10:30 PM
That's his problem. He can't get it up for these kinds of matches the same way he can't get it up for 3-4R slam matches. It costs him dearly. Until he learns that at this stage of his career he should be playing every match at 100% intensity, he will not have the results he wants to in the bigger tournaments.
I think fed got the picture too,he took the smaller tournies lightly & it affected his GS game, he can no longer "turn it on" as he wants in QF & SF of slams. As a result he started playing more MM events taking it bit seriously hence his results/game has improved lately from earlier in the year.Murray/fed needs to play more "nadulllike" in terms of mentality,intense though-out the year,win or lose.

Caio_Brasil
11-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Siiiiiiiiiiii Pico.

Mungo
11-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Monaco is a bad matchup for Murray, he also beat Andy last year in Rome!

tennishero
11-03-2010, 11:03 PM
That was bad....very bad, Murray played hideously.

Monaco didn't do anything special...Murray was hilariously bad, and he still took it to 3 sets......still, that was bad.

murray didnt play too bad, monaco was just outplaying him.

for those that didnt watch the match, murray was pushing as usual and pico was being the aggressive player.

pico finally finding some form.

.-Federers_Mate-.
11-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Monaco is a bad matchup for Murray, he also beat Andy last year in Rome!

Monaco is in no way a bad match up for Murray.

finn98
11-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Pico :yeah:
You should've done this in your last meeting. :worship:

leng jai
11-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Murray just has these shitty performances at times, it doesn't really matter what tournament it is. Hes done before it slams, and hes done it in MS' and 500s/250s.

Duncan
11-03-2010, 11:46 PM
People should get of his back

Had a mammoth week last week with his brothers wedding so lots of travelling plus he hurt his wrist playing his PS3! :lol:

Everything is going in the right direction as far as i am concerned

philosophicalarf
11-03-2010, 11:46 PM

Indeed. Murray won Valencia last year, and was noticeably tired in Paris. Having said that, not sure quite how he rates Paris, the top guys don't tend to do much there.

Anyway, Murray played Beijing/Valencia at 50% effort, yet won Shanghai. I'm sure he's quite content with this recent post-UO stretch.

ps Murray/Murray beat Flopez/Verdasco :-) Gives you some idea of his interest this week when he's playing doubles to help his brother's ranking out.

Clay Death
11-03-2010, 11:54 PM
what is wrong with the mighty highlander anyway?

Mungo
11-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Monaco is in no way a bad match up for Murray.

LOL so how many players around Monaco´s ranking beat Murray twice in the last 2 years? Monaco IS a bad matchup for Murray. Everyone that can overpower Murray from the baseline not making mistakes is. That's how Wawrinka, Cilic and Verdasco beat him at USO/AO and Monaco can do it too when he's on fire.

Topspindoctor
11-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Good for the game every time pusher loses. Well done to Monaco for taking out the trash.

Mugray :bigwave:

HKz
11-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Oh well, no matter. He should perform well in his last two events.

Mungo
11-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Hey Topspindoctor, those 2 quotes from Federers mate are the last thing I had to read about him. I won't waste my time anymore with that clueless troll. Thanks for the help.

nole_no1
11-04-2010, 12:16 AM
The true GOAT won :worship:

Matt01
11-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Pico :worship:

Murray :hug:

Hey Topspindoctor, those 2 quotes from Federers mate are the last thing I had to read about him. I won't waste my time anymore with that clueless troll. Thanks for the help.

:lol: :yeah:

coonster14
11-04-2010, 12:34 AM

What a strange character this Murray.

:lol:

hyperren
11-04-2010, 01:10 AM
...can someone explain to me the use of "showers" in the thread title? I'm having all sorts of mental images, none of them to do with tennis. :confused:

fran70
11-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Amazing victory for Pico. I guess that Murray might had not played his best but... this amazing that here there was almost no credit for Pico and only believe that Murray tanked the match.

Geo
11-04-2010, 03:19 AM
:worship: This should have happened in Shanghai too :p

tektonac
11-04-2010, 03:42 AM
watched the last few games, can only say pico played superbly, nice bh slicing, attacking fh, pure joy. murray looked annoyed, no way he tanked the match although he'll be fresh for paris next week.

Nole Rules
11-04-2010, 05:48 AM
even Nole in his shit mode would win this in 2 easily.:rolleyes:

Nole Rules
11-04-2010, 05:59 AM

:haha:
good for you man.:yeah:

jrm
11-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Someone like Murray losing at least 4 times his serve against Monaco :help:

.-Federers_Mate-.
11-04-2010, 08:23 AM

LOL so how many players around Monaco´s ranking beat Murray twice in the last 2 years? Monaco IS a bad matchup for Murray. Everyone that can overpower Murray from the baseline not making mistakes is. That's how Wawrinka, Cilic and Verdasco beat him at USO/AO and Monaco can do it too when he's on fire.

No hes not. One 3 set win on clay at Murrays worst clay tourney and todays match from Murray doesnt ame him a bad matcn up for Murray, i thought you would have seen that from his last match with Muzza. Monaco has no weapons and is an agressive baseliner, Murray hs too much variety for him laways and can juts run him around the court as Monaco cant do anything with the ball. What moncaco can do Murray can do better pretty much. Murray can neutralize Monacos serve pretty easily, and he can frustrate Monaco who can beome error prone if alot of long rallies occur. Murray normally loves players like these, where he isnt put under pressure and can really play Monaco around the court with his drop shot,slice backhand and rally forehand, there are many other reasons why Monaco isnt a bad match up for Monaco im not going to go into detail though. Also please Monaco cannot overpower any top 20 player, he isnt good enough or strong enough :retard:. Have you see Monaco play?, theres a reason why hes done shit in his career.

Cilic and Nando arnt bad matchups for Murray either, when both beat Muzza in slams both were hot and were beating everyone (this applies to nando more), otherwise Murray owns both players. Murray just had an off ay today, thats all..he played bad vs lalo as well apparently so the signs were there.

Seriously, god what a boring unoriginal troll you are :lol:.

ApproachShot
11-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Murray's first loss in Valencia, incidentally.

The Matador
11-04-2010, 01:05 PM
murray tanked this

rocketassist
11-04-2010, 02:16 PM
some really clayish results here, good win Pico:yeah:

Very slow court here.