WWW Sao Paulo F: Daniel v Bellucci [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

WWW Sao Paulo F: Daniel v Bellucci

Filo V.
10-29-2010, 09:11 PM
All Brazilian final here. Marcos has not lost serve or a set in the tournament. Thomaz won in roughly 2:15 over youngster Christian Lindell in the SF. You all know who I'm rooting for, but who do you guys think will take this?

Sauletekis
10-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Marcos Daniel is playing one of the best weeks of his carrer. Completely dominating all his opponents! And he will be very motivated, too. But I think Thomaz will prove that he's the best player. Is on another diffrent level from the rest of the field.

Who I THINK it will win? Bellucci

Who I WANT? Marcos

Just because I hate this points stealers that como to challengers, having little to win, and taking very important points that other players need so much more than these top50 players.

Ivanatis
10-29-2010, 10:01 PM
You all know who I'm rooting for

:shrug:

I think Daniel and hope Thomaz, but in any case Brazil is the winner.:)

GugaF1
10-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Marcos Daniel is playing one of the best weeks of his carrer. Completely dominating all his opponents! And he will be very motivated, too. But I think Thomaz will prove that he's the best player. Is on another diffrent level from the rest of the field.

Who I THINK it will win? Bellucci

Who I WANT? Marcos

Just because I hate this points stealers that como to challengers, having little to win, and taking very important points that other players need so much more than these top50 players.

Get a grip amigo Portuga. Bellucci is playing at his home town, Brazilian doesn`t have that many tournaments to see its players in action live.

So he is basically doing a favor and valuing his home town and his most basic supporters. I am getting a chance to see him playing on a daily basis which is very cool.

Let see if Rui machado becomes a top 30 player. And there isn`t an ATP event near his home, but there is a very strong Challenger within 30 minutes of where he resides. He shouldn`t play ? Please....

willoughby
10-29-2010, 10:04 PM
:shrug:

flyboy doesn't like the "points stealers", so I think he's rooting for Daniel

I also hope Daniel can win this one.

JeffCandoi
10-29-2010, 10:22 PM
I want Marcos to win :rocker2:

Filo V.
10-30-2010, 03:13 AM
flyboy doesn't like the "points stealers", so I think he's rooting for Daniel

I also hope Daniel can win this one.

Yes.

But I would be rooting for Marcos outside of the points thing, since I like him a bit more than I like Thomaz, although I like both a lot. Marcos is 31 and he needs this badly to make the top 100 at the end of the year, he's had a rough season. This would be a great boost to that. He's also had such a great week, he deserves the title.

BodyServe
10-30-2010, 10:50 AM
Daniel Brands

Sonja1989
10-30-2010, 10:57 AM
Bellucci!

theKSHE
10-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Daniel is doing really well especially considering his age. But Bellucci is obviously the favourite to take this tournament.