Any Singaporeans here??? II [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Any Singaporeans here??? II

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:03 PM
I'm serious. Even Ancic and Blake may lose. :rolls:

It's 12.56 am here :p

wow! you are 2 hrs ahead of me! i am so used to be ahead of everyone's time :lol: well, then you do not need to complain about no broadcast, it saves you some sleep ;)

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:06 PM
But I wanted to watch PHM and Richard :sad:

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:08 PM
World Cup :sad: France :sad:

Don't remember!!! I want to forget that match as the nightmare!!!! :mad:

I had such a huge battle at RG net on Zidane after it :ras: brrrrr.....

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Don't remember!!! I want to forget that match as the nightmare!!!! :mad:

I had such a huge battle at RG net on Zidane after it :ras: brrrrr.....

You post on RG.net?? :eek:

What were you arguing with them about? :p

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Ooooh. We've passed 5k. :bounce:

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:13 PM
blake!!! 3 games in a row!!!
i am glad for him, i don't like clement at all...
you know, this match is of high quality-- blake isn't that bad as the score would say, it's clement who is playing great.... he is showing good tennis for quite long, right?

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:15 PM
I PAWed Clement :o

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:16 PM
But I wanted to watch PHM and Richard :sad:

:sad: i know how you feel... richie is not shown often... and if he wins (knock, knock, knock) another match against marat! :drool: :lol:

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Ooooh. We've passed 5k. :bounce:

:confused: what is this?

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:19 PM
5000 posts :p

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:19 PM
blake, don't choke!!!!
ouf-- had a long game on his serve.... but had 2 aces at 40-40... good sign-- the man is there, just add a little... :)

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:21 PM
I PAWed Clement :o

ups :o
but everyone did! it's tactics....
you'll win if you'll guess someone nobody paws, like gabash today :sad: shoot! i blew it, idiot! :mad:

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:21 PM
gulzhan: You post on RG.net? And what were you arguing with the posters there about? :p

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:24 PM
5000 posts :p

oh, ok :) is that good? ;) i am glad i am here at historical moment :lol:

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:27 PM
oh, ok :) is that good? ;) i am glad i am here at historical moment :lol:

Couldn't have done it without you! :yeah: :lol:

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:31 PM
gulzhan: You post on RG.net? And what were you arguing with the posters there about? :p

ups :o sorry missed this one... i am between blake and you, you know :lol:

yes, i do... mmmh i did a lot, not that much now (mtf sort of won competition ;) ) shit, i feel bad i did not write girls about lyon... and i have some pictures of richard, some are not bad :p

what did i argue? :confused: ah... materazzi (sob :mad: ) and zidane-- i told i was proud for what zidane did :lol: and the girls were furious! :haha: the argument was going and going, we were very close to mmmmh bad language which is JUST UNREAL for english forum there :p girls are so sweet and polite... i guess that is why i feel more comfortable here :tape:

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:35 PM
I see, I see. :o Yeah, it was very unfortunate, considering it was Zidane's last match and it might have cost France the cup. :sad: Very angry with Materazzi too. :mad:

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Blake won. :o

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:36 PM
blake won! :yeah:
sorry SW :), i was jinxing heavily ;)

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:40 PM
Remember to jinx Wawrinka later. :D

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:42 PM
I see, I see. :o Yeah, it was very unfortunate, considering it was Zidane's last match and it might have cost France the cup. :sad: Very angry with Materazzi too. :mad:

the argument was more complicated... basically, should the good be with fists (that is a translation from russian) or not :lol: the girls position was politically correct, if you use bad means you are on wrong side no matter what you are fighting for... i usually agree, but i told some exemptions do exist-- when evil goes for too open, the good has to fight back too or... it's not good but cowardly....

euh... sorry, i am a bit confusing :lol: forget it! :)

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Remember to jinx Wawrinka later. :D

that's the only mission for me for tonight! :p
i told you, we'll win! :devil:

but then... what shall i do tomorrow :sad: in lyon that was easy-- i came for richie and he had to win, so i jinxed against marat :tape: but not in bercy.... :crying2: ;)

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:46 PM
the argument was more complicated... basically, should the good be with fists (that is a translation from russian) or not :lol: the girls position was politically correct, if you use bad means you are on wrong side no matter what you are fighting for... i usually agree, but i told some exemptions do exist-- when evil goes for too open, the good has to fight back too or... it's not good but cowardly....

euh... sorry, i am a bit confusing :lol: forget it! :)

I agree with you but I think it was such a big occasion (Zidane's last match and World Cup final) that I don't think it was worth it. And it would have been bigger revenge if they had won it. Zidane could have fought back after the match. :o

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 05:47 PM

but then... what shall i do tomorrow :sad: in lyon that was easy-- i came for richie and he had to win, so i jinxed against marat :tape: but not in bercy.... :crying2: ;)

Since they're playing in France, cheer for Richard. If they play somewhere else next time then you can cheer for Marat. :lol:

silverwhite
11-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Going to bed now. Good night, Gulzhan! :wavey: Nice talking to you :p

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 06:07 PM
I agree with you but I think it was such a big occasion (Zidane's last match and World Cup final) that I don't think it was worth it. And it would have been bigger revenge if they had won it. Zidane could have fought back after the match. :o

that's why the argument was dragging and dragging :lol: the whole point is--do you have to fight hard immediately so that the evil knows the good can hit? otherwise there is no point and there always be excuses....it's not my idea, it's solzhenitsyn :o

if zidane did not hit materazzi, would we know anything? would anybody pay attention? and what if italy still won? because zidane would still be burning inside and could even miss the penalty?

o, no, here i am again :lol: sorry, SW, i guess it still hurts :sad:

grosjean started with a break, surprise! :lol: i did pick robredo cause i believe he is more motivated but.. my picks lose tonight ;) all of them BUT richie :p

gulzhan
11-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Going to bed now. Good night, Gulzhan! :wavey: Nice talking to you :p

Night! :wavey:

PennyThePenguin
11-02-2006, 12:29 AM
i had it too

uhm...DDDDUUUUHHHH same year mah :p

marat of course :) *patpat* lyon was one time too many :angel:

Since they're playing in France, cheer for Richard. If they play somewhere else next time then you can cheer for Marat. :lol:

:ras: :ras: :ras:

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Jiat :ras: :ras:

I do think Marat will win though :(

PennyThePenguin
11-02-2006, 12:56 AM
i'm scared though. marat's scrappy lately. :sad: and it's on so late I don't know whether to stay up for it :awww:

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 03:36 AM
Are you sure they'll show it? :tape:

Cindy19
11-02-2006, 03:39 AM
Does anyone here has MySpace?

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 03:39 AM
he won, i told you.... :)
now what do i do tonight?.... :crying2: i can't cheer against gasquet but i feel so sorry for marat.... i know how much he needs it, more than richie....

Cindy19
11-02-2006, 03:42 AM
Tonight??? whats the time there> i am going to have my lunch.

btw i am cindy.

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 03:43 AM
Cindy: I don't :(

Gulzhan: It's in France. :awww:

Actually, they almost always play in France: Monte-Carlo 02, Lyon 02, Davis Cup in Pau 06, Lyon 06 and now Bercy 06. :lol:

Cindy19
11-02-2006, 03:44 AM
SW, no lessons today?

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 03:49 AM
:lol: yes, that is funny! i guess that's becasue they both love france ;)

if we beat chiele, then next match they'll play in moscow though :yeah:

can you tell me what you think of a couple of matches tonight? haas? i did not see him for a long time, he should not beat blake, should he? i saw blake yesterday, he was not bad....

the worst for me-- ancic-bennet? what does ancic need for shanghai?

sorry :angel: but i hate to do my tt picks just by myself.... :(

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 04:16 AM
Cindy: 放假了, 但待会儿需要回学校一趟 :p

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 04:19 AM
:lol: yes, that is funny! i guess that's becasue they both love france ;)

if we beat chiele, then next match they'll play in moscow though :yeah:

can you tell me what you think of a couple of matches tonight? haas? i did not see him for a long time, he should not beat blake, should he? i saw blake yesterday, he was not bad....

the worst for me-- ancic-bennet? what does ancic need for shanghai?

sorry :angel: but i hate to do my tt picks just by myself.... :(

France has lost for two years to Russia in the QFs already. :o

I think Blake will win. Haas got broken by Llodra twice. :o

Ancic needs to make the SFs. I think Benneteau will lose. Two really tough matches in a row plus he played the Lyon doubles final last week. :p

Cindy19
11-02-2006, 04:20 AM
你怎么又放假啦

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 04:22 AM
学年完了不就放假 -_-||||

Cindy19
11-02-2006, 04:47 AM
你才上了几天啊,老是听你说放假放假.

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 05:18 AM
France has lost for two years to Russia in the QFs already. :o

I think Blake will win. Haas got broken by Llodra twice. :o

Ancic needs to make the SFs. I think Benneteau will lose. Two really tough matches in a row plus he played the Lyon doubles final last week. :p

Thanks, SW! :) Have a nice day :wavey:

ataptc
11-02-2006, 05:30 AM
Ugh. I hate football. :mad:
do you hate football only because espn is showing it instead of tennis, or do you truly hate football? I'm the latter :p Rugby is so much more interesting!

ataptc
11-02-2006, 05:32 AM
Does anyone here has MySpace?
I do, but I use it mainly to access to myspace music :yeah: I'm more active on friendster

Cindy19
11-02-2006, 05:33 AM
I do, but I use it mainly to access to myspace music :yeah: I'm more active on friendster

it is blocked in china....so i can't visit it now.:sad:

and also bbc football forum.

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 05:34 AM
I did pick Richard.... :(
My heart is torn apart :crying2:

If you are still here, SW, would you risk to bet on PHM? Robredo did it for Shanghai, right? He MUST feel emotionally drained?...

ataptc
11-02-2006, 05:37 AM
it blocked in china....so i can't visit it now.:sad:

and also bbc football forum.
friendster, you mean? why is it blocked?

ataptc
11-02-2006, 05:38 AM
hi gulzhan :wavey: haven't properly said HI to ya ;)

Cindy19
11-02-2006, 05:40 AM
friendster, you mean? why is it blocked?

I dont know, i couldn't see friends' profiles since last week, i thought the problem was on my side, maybe something wrong with my computer, till a british pm me asks can u see my profile? i heard Myspace is blocked in china, and then i realized, the problem is on Government's side.:eek:

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 05:54 AM
hi gulzhan :wavey: haven't properly said HI to ya ;)

Hi! :wavey: I am new here but I like this chat thread :)

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 06:01 AM
And now I've got to go! :) Bye, talk to you later :wavey:

ataptc
11-02-2006, 06:34 AM
I dont know, i couldn't see friends' profiles since last week, i thought the problem was on my side, maybe something wrong with my computer, till a british pm me asks can u see my profile? i heard Myspace is blocked in china, and then i realized, the problem is on Government's side.:eek:
hmmm I wonder why?

ataptc
11-02-2006, 06:35 AM
Hi! :wavey: I am new here but I like this chat thread :)
:) we singaporeans are such nice people, aren't we? :rolls:

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 08:14 AM
do you hate football only because espn is showing it instead of tennis, or do you truly hate football? I'm the latter :p Rugby is so much more interesting!

I hate it in the first place but StarSports showing it instead of tennis makes me hate it even more :armed:

I did pick Richard.... :(
My heart is torn apart :crying2:

If you are still here, SW, would you risk to bet on PHM? Robredo did it for Shanghai, right? He MUST feel emotionally drained?...

You should pick Marat and Boredo. :p

PennyThePenguin
11-02-2006, 08:28 AM
And now I've got to go! :) Bye, talk to you later :wavey:

see you!!!!! come back soon!

I hate it in the first place but StarSports showing it instead of tennis makes me hate it even more :armed:

star sports does it 9 times a year :o
anyway, I think they SHOULD show right? they're the night match on centre court after all and today's programming schedule has live tennis from 1am.

balloon
11-02-2006, 08:29 AM
soccer is my life!

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 08:48 AM
star sports does it 9 times a year :o
anyway, I think they SHOULD show right? they're the night match on centre court after all and today's programming schedule has live tennis from 1am.

Yes, but Gasquet's match was scheduled at around the same time last night and he only got on court at around 6 am Singapore time. :o

soccer is my life!

Then I hate your life

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 09:02 AM
BitComet is nuts. It went from 0 kbs downloaded for a few hours to 50 kbs for a while then 20 kbs then back to 0 and now it's 50 kbs again :haha:

PennyThePenguin
11-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Yes, but Gasquet's match was scheduled at around the same time last night and he only got on court at around 6 am Singapore time. :o

yeah. well. IF ALL GOES ACCORDING TO SCHEDULE would be my disclaimer ;)

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 12:41 PM

SW, I do hope it's your usual reversed jinxing :sad: Is that your PAWs? :p

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 02:03 PM
I PAWed Marat but Boredo isn't worth PAWing. :p

PennyThePenguin
11-02-2006, 02:09 PM
hola SW! how are the holidays so far! eh! what happened to that NTU/NUS application?

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 02:19 PM
WHAT holidays? PW non-stop so far. :rolleyes:

Haven't announced yet. :p

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 02:24 PM
I PAWed Marat but Boredo isn't worth PAWing. :p

SW, how could you! :o Since you are one of the leaders at PAW (are you? ;) ), then I guess it's not reversed jinxing :confused:

Would be nicer for you to PAW against Blake than against Richie :lol:

I am so glad that my tt does not depend on Gasquet vs Safin match :) I guess I'll try just enjoy tennis :yeah: I saw Richard's match against Wawa twice (once being half-aseep :lol:), his first serve was great, he moved perfect, honestly, all he needs tonight to get through his usual tightness in the beginning, preferably win 1st set... Marat is better in 1st set though....

This is a tourney for Richard, I can smell it :) Haas defeated Blake, that's great! :devil: Then Berdych who might be getting ready for Shanghai by that time....

Dreams... :angel:

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 02:27 PM
You're too optimistic about Richard's chances tonight. :p

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 02:45 PM
You're too optimistic about Richard's chances tonight. :p

I told you (maybe not you :confused: )-- I slept like 2 hrs and then worked like 8 hrs :haha: So, forget my being out of reality after a couple of beers :p

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm not going to watch the match. I'll be too nervous so I'll go to sleep and go through the live scoring thread when I wake up. :lol:

gulzhan
11-02-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm not going to watch the match. I'll be too nervous so I'll go to sleep and go through the live scoring thread when I wake up. :lol:

don't miss it if you can :drink: you'll regret! it's gonna be marvelous!!!! :yeah:
i am thinking of going to sleep now, so that i could watch richie's match better than last night :lol:

silverwhite
11-02-2006, 02:59 PM
The channel will probably repeat it tomorrow so I'll decide if I want to watch it based on the result. :lol:

PennyThePenguin
11-02-2006, 03:42 PM
:scared: :scared:

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 02:02 AM
Just to save this from Page 2 :lol:

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 02:05 AM
are you feeling better this morning, SW?
i am not :(
I also lost on tb....
watched hrbaty 1st set, they went on tb, it was perfect for my tt, murray lead 5-3 and served....
shoot.....

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 02:06 AM
I was shocked and disappointed last night but when I woke up and listened to his interview, I felt so sad for him. :awww: :sad:

PennyThePenguin
11-03-2006, 02:09 AM
*sigh* sorry it turned out this way. poor richie. GET WELL SOON RICHIE!!!!!! :hug:

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 02:10 AM
what was it? is his injury serious? when did he get it?
oh, no, i hope it's not bad..... :crying2:

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 02:15 AM
*sigh* sorry it turned out this way. poor richie. GET WELL SOON RICHIE!!!!!! :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

Marat's one of my favourites as well and I really hope he'll win the tournament now. :awww:

what was it? is his injury serious? when did he get it?
oh, no, i hope it's not bad..... :crying2:

Thigh injury. He felt a bit of a strain during the Wawrinka match but it wasn't too serious but when he woke up in the morning, it was very painful. He went to see the doctor, who did a scan and told him that he has to rest for three weeks and it would get worse if he played. :sad:

You can hear the interview here: http://www.fft.fr/bnpparibasmasters/?id=2052

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 02:24 AM
thanks, SW! :)

i thought it should be something serious, i saw him playing, he was in great mood, he wanted the match against marat, i am sure!
why he is so unfortunate? with injuries, with draws? they boy clearly has bad luck curse :lol:

yes, i hope that marat wins, but i am less confident in him than in richie... it's for berdych again i think.... :crying2: i can't bear it!!!

PennyThePenguin
11-03-2006, 02:27 AM
thanks, SW! :)

i thought it should be something serious, i saw him playing, he was in great mood, he wanted the match against marat, i am sure!
why he is so unfortunate? with injuries, with draws? they boy clearly has bad luck curse :lol:

yes, i hope that marat wins, but i am less confident in him than in richie... it's for berdych again i think.... :crying2: i can't bear it!!!

*patpat* it's not richie's bad luck. it's just
bercy + marat + even numbered year = magic :)

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 02:27 AM
Only Marat or Ancic can save the tournament now. Imagine if Robredo wins. :help:

PennyThePenguin
11-03-2006, 02:28 AM
MARAT WILL VICTOOOORRR!!! :scared: I hope

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 02:30 AM
*patpat* it's not richie's bad luck. it's just
bercy + marat + even numbered year = magic :)

:lol: you are right! i hope marat believes in this magic too! ;) he needs more confidence no matter how funny that sounds :sad:

PennyThePenguin
11-03-2006, 02:31 AM
HE BETTER!!!! :armed:

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 02:32 AM
Only Marat or Ancic can save the tournament now. Imagine if Robredo wins. :help:

is ancic in shanghai already?
all these top 8 players seem to be saving their efforts....
blake :banghead:
we'll see how marat does it against haas tonight! USO-- second attempt! :armed:

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 02:40 AM
Looks like we're all in agreeance. Davai, Marat! :rocker2:

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 02:44 AM
Gulzhan: Ancic needs to beat Davydenko to qualify :p

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 02:52 AM
Gulzhan: Ancic needs to beat Davydenko to qualify :p

ups! :help: then i am sorry ;) ... i did want him in shanghai though :lol:
seriously, davydenko is very good now, and he might have his plans for bercy... after all, he never won any masters, right? top 5 without a single serious title? :o

yes, only marat could save this tourney but he can't :sad: he is not that good plus can't go through a complete week-- he might beat haas but that would be it i am afraid....

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 02:59 AM
This tournament really sucks. :smash: to all the top players.

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 03:06 AM
True :(
What's worse, Shanghai is not going to be better.... :(
Mmmmmh.... I've no idea, are you on Fed or on Rafa? :angel:
It's like 2 parties system :lol: Democrat or Republican ;)

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 03:10 AM
I muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch prefer Roger :angel:

balloon
11-03-2006, 03:11 AM
i hate nadal
he has no sportsmanship at all

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 03:15 AM
:yeah:

I also dislike Henin-Hardenne and balloon's GF for the same reason. :p

balloon
11-03-2006, 03:18 AM

come on
at least my gf doesnt scream n go around vamos-ing when people double fault :eek:

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 03:22 AM
I muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch prefer Roger :angel:

ups! :o

i hate nadal
he has no sportsmanship at all

but he beats fed once in a while and that helps us to still be interested in some of major ATP tourneys..... :angel:

I also dislike Henin-Hardenne... :p

yep, here we are on the same side :cool:

Mmmmmmmh.... how about sharapova?... :unsure:
please, please, please..... :angel: :lol:

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 03:26 AM
come on
at least my gf doesnt scream n go around vamos-ing when people double fault :eek:

She did lor. I still remember YEC 2004 final against Serena. And Serena had an abdominal injury at that time. :rolleyes:

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 03:28 AM
but he beats fed once in a while and that helps us to still be interested in some of major ATP tourneys..... :angel:

Mmmmmmmh.... how about sharapova?... :unsure:
please, please, please..... :angel: :lol:

Yes, but I don't like his game and oncourt behaviour. I'd prefer someone with a better game and who is more classy to challenge Roger. :p

Sorry, I don't like her. :awww:

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 03:34 AM
Yes, but I don't like his game and oncourt behaviour. I'd prefer someone with a better game and who is more classy to challenge Roger. :p

Sorry, I don't like her. :awww:

no pb with rafa, all i like about him being able to beat fed...
of course, i was much more happy when marat and richie have beaten him and would be WAY happier if richie is able to repeat that... :worship:

don't get me wrong, i admire roger for his ability, i appreciate he is so much better than the rest, it's just.... well... mmmmmhh... :confused: ok-- i like tennis as sport, not as art :lol:

as to masha-- shit, why no one likes her? :sad:
you know, there are some girls/women with such a destiny-- doing nothing wrong, trying being nice and yet-- everyone hates or dislike them, from their childhood actually.... when their beauty becomes apparent :p :devil:

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 03:36 AM
as to masha-- shit, why no one likes her? :sad:
you know, there are some girls/women with such a destiny-- doing nothing wrong, trying being nice and yet-- everyone hates or dislike them, from their childhood actually.... when their beauty becomes apparent :p :devil:

I don't know. She acts like Nadal on court. And some players have said that she's unfriendly and doesn't say hi back. :o

I really like Kuznetsova though. :D

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 03:41 AM
I don't know. She acts like Nadal on court. And some players have said that she's unfriendly and doesn't say hi back. :o

I really like Kuznetsova though. :D

you won't believe it, but people do lie ;) sometimes they even manage to persuade themselves in their lies :lol:
trust me, she is nice... :)

kuznetsova!!! :lol: i call her safin-in-skirt :haha: the most talented, the strongest and the most wasted (? :o ).... i think if she had more peace in her life and in her mind.... :sad:
she has a real bad problem with her parents, you know?

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 03:45 AM
But did you hear about the incident with Peer in Zurich? She did the same thing as Henin-Hardenne did to Serena at RG 2003 except that it was a second serve so Peer got a DF. :help:

Yeah, she's got all the skills and shots but mentally... :o I heard about the problems with her parents but not in detail. :confused:

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 03:53 AM
No, I did not.... :( I completely abandoned WTA... And I am generally not a big expert in tennis-- just enjoy watching it :) :secret: I am real poor in computers :tape: age, i guess :lol:

Kuznetsova-- they want her out of Spanish gang...
I am sort of always on the parents side even though I know they do make mistakes :(

Cool! It's 5,100! I waited for this ;) Now I am off for coffee :lol: Have a nice day, SW, talk to you later! :) Hopefully with ahs and ohs over Marat's big victory :yeah:

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 03:55 AM
Are you at work now, BTW? :p

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 03:56 AM
Hmmm. But she wouldn't be where she is today without her Spanish coaches. I think they're good for her. :scratch:

See you! :wavey:

ataptc
11-03-2006, 07:59 AM
soccer is my life!
Then I hate your life
:yeah: You're the first guy I know who hates football :)

Jiat, do you like football? ;)

ataptc
11-03-2006, 08:04 AM
WHAT holidays? PW non-stop so far. :rolleyes:
OP is this coming monday right? after that, you'll be free from all the nonsense already

ataptc
11-03-2006, 08:06 AM
who's balloon's gf? maria right? I used to like nadal but not really now.

ataptc
11-03-2006, 08:10 AM
oh by the way, this year's GP passage is about freedom ;) It was alright except for the AQ part.

A Mario-Marat final would be nice :)

PennyThePenguin
11-03-2006, 01:26 PM
ups! :help: then i am sorry ;) ... i did want him in shanghai though :lol:
seriously, davydenko is very good now, and he might have his plans for bercy... after all, he never won any masters, right? top 5 without a single serious title? :o

yes, only marat could save this tourney but he can't :sad: he is not that good plus can't go through a complete week-- he might beat haas but that would be it i am afraid....

marat!!! :bounce: :bounce: cmon hippo!!!!!

:yeah: You're the first guy I know who hates football :)

Jiat, do you like football? ;)

me ah? I'm ok with it lah. watch when I feel like it. support teams I like when I feel like it. but hate star sports all the same when they show EPL instead of masters LIVE.

PennyThePenguin
11-03-2006, 01:27 PM
oh by the way, this year's GP passage is about freedom ;) It was alright except for the AQ part.

oh yeah. my sis was grumbling about the AQ as well. which essay did you write? modern technology ah? hehehe.

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 01:41 PM
OP is this coming monday right? after that, you'll be free from all the nonsense already

Tuesday. Then IR due on Wednesday. :rolleyes:

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Yes. Mario vs Marat will be the only acceptable final for this horrid tournament. :armed:

PennyThePenguin
11-03-2006, 01:48 PM
all russian final?

gulzhan
11-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Yes. Mario vs Marat will be the only acceptable final for this horrid tournament. :armed:

yep, it would but kolya has other plans i am afraid ;)

all russian final?

yep, this sounds more real :devil: mmmmh.. shit, i forgot i don't let myself to believe in marat :haha:

PennyThePenguin
11-03-2006, 02:37 PM
yep, it would but kolya has other plans i am afraid ;)

yep, this sounds more real :devil: mmmmh.. shit, i forgot i don't let myself to believe in marat :haha:

:lol: it's ok. I become all dr jekyll and miss hyde when it comes to marat too

silverwhite
11-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Robredo and Hrbaty in the SFs. :help: :help: I don't mind Davydenko, actually, so hopefully he makes the final. :yeah:

Marat is 6-7 down against Haas too. :o

PennyThePenguin
11-04-2006, 02:35 AM
marat :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

silverwhite
11-04-2006, 04:23 AM
Imagine if it's a Hrbaty vs Robredo final :help:

ataptc
11-04-2006, 07:27 AM
me ah? I'm ok with it lah. watch when I feel like it. support teams I like when I feel like it. but hate star sports all the same when they show EPL instead of masters LIVE.
it doesn't help that we live in a football-obsessed country :(

ataptc
11-04-2006, 07:31 AM
oh yeah. my sis was grumbling about the AQ as well. which essay did you write? modern technology ah? hehehe.
erm no. the one about women rights. that question came out for prelims and i did it too :tape:

ataptc
11-04-2006, 07:31 AM
Tuesday. Then IR due on Wednesday. :rolleyes:
well okay, then you'll be free after wed! just a few more days..

ataptc
11-04-2006, 07:34 AM
i think i just jinxed them :o :o

gulzhan
11-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Robredo and Hrbaty in the SFs. :help: :help: I don't mind Davydenko, actually, so hopefully he makes the final. :yeah:

Marat is 6-7 down against Haas too. :o

kolya is my only hope now.... :sad:
shit, marat, why couldn't you make it!!!!! :crying2:

haas in shanghai, brrrrrr...... :mad: i think i won't watch the rest of bercy and surely shanghai.. as far as i am concerned, this season is over :sad:

ataptc
11-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Imagine if it's a Hrbaty vs Robredo final :help:
that would be the worst ever :sobbing:

ataptc
11-04-2006, 08:31 AM
I'm supporting him too.. please win the whole damn thing so James can get the last spot and Mario the substitue

gulzhan
11-04-2006, 08:45 AM
I'm supporting him too.. please win the whole damn thing so James can get the last spot and Mario the substitue

oh, i did not know that it still matters for shanghai....
mario was at marat's match yesterday, did you see him?
can't believe marat blew it in the 3d set, he was so great in the 2nd, i thought he'd do the job!!!! :mad:

silverwhite
11-04-2006, 08:46 AM
it doesn't help that we live in a football-obsessed country :(

True :armed:

shit, marat, why couldn't you make it!!!!! :crying2:

haas in shanghai, brrrrrr...... :mad: i think i won't watch the rest of bercy and surely shanghai.. as far as i am concerned, this season is over :sad:

Yes. I cannot imagine the TMC being anything decent with Nadal, Roddick and Ljubo injured and sick and the rest of the Top 8 consisting of Boredo, an out-of-form Nalby, etc. :help:

I'm praying hard that the Top 10 will be better next year, especially the Top 8. :mad:

silverwhite
11-04-2006, 08:47 AM
oh, i did not know that it still matters for shanghai....
mario was at marat's match yesterday, did you see him?
can't believe marat blew it in the 3d set, he was so great in the 2nd, i thought he'd do the job!!!! :mad:

Why does Marat suck so much in TBs? He has a big serve for goodness sake. :help:

gulzhan
11-04-2006, 09:00 AM
True :armed:

Yes. I cannot imagine the TMC being anything decent with Nadal, Roddick and Ljubo injured and sick and the rest of the Top 8 consisting of Boredo, an out-of-form Nalby, etc. :help:

I'm praying hard that the Top 10 will be better next year, especially the Top 8. :mad:

I don't know when we'll have a decent top 8 :confused: maybe in a couple of years only when richie, berdych and bagda will play more consistently.... i hate murray and djoko though, but having them in the company will give us a pleasure of hating at least :haha:

Why does Marat suck so much in TBs? He has a big serve for goodness sake. :help:

i told you-- he lost confidence :sad: he lost too many matches to not so strong players... his serve is big but not consistent.. and it's always a huge preasure on him to serve at tb... once he misses the first serve, he freaks out and loses concentartion casue he is sure he'll lose on 2nd serve.... :sad:

he needs few good wins... volkov is working on that now.... maybe it was a good idea to skip some tournys (sort of as nadal does :p ), i don't know.... play challengers? he is too proud.... i don't know really....

a win at DC would help him a LOT!!!!! shit, i really want to go there but with my lyon trip.... family is gonna go nuts :lol:

silverwhite
11-04-2006, 09:03 AM
I don't know when we'll have a decent top 8 :confused: maybe in a couple of years only when richie, berdych and bagda will play more consistently.... i hate murray and djoko though, but having them in the company will give us a pleasure of hating at least :haha:

i told you-- he lost confidence :sad: he lost too many matches to not so strong players... his serve is big but not consistent.. and it's always a huge preasure on him to serve at tb... once he misses the first serve, he freaks out and loses concentartion casue he is sure he'll lose on 2nd serve.... :sad:

he needs few good wins... volkov is working on that now.... maybe it was a good idea to skip some tournys (sort of as nadal does :p ), i don't know.... play challengers? he is too proud.... i don't know really....

a win at DC would help him a LOT!!!!! shit, i really want to go there but with my lyon trip.... family is gonna go nuts :lol:

Why do you hate them? :lol:

I think it's not only confidence. He sometimes plays not-so-smart tennis in TBs and always goes like 0-4 or 0-5 down very quickly. :help:

It will be nearer than Lyon, no? :p

gulzhan
11-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Why do you hate them? :lol:

I think it's not only confidence. He sometimes plays not-so-smart tennis in TBs and always goes like 0-4 or 0-5 down very quickly. :help:

It will be nearer than Lyon, no? :p

same reason as haas :)

he usually plays not-so-smart tennis :tape: :o it's just more apparent at tbs :sad:

yes, moscow is closer but it's an issue of having too many breaks from family duties ;) speaking of which, i am off for a while :) it was very nice chatting to you! bye! :wavey:

silverwhite
11-04-2006, 09:18 AM
same reason as haas :)

he usually plays not-so-smart tennis :tape: :o it's just more apparent at tbs :sad:

yes, moscow is closer but it's an issue of having too many breaks from family duties ;) speaking of which, i am off for a while :) it was very nice chatting to you! bye! :wavey:

Murray can act like a brat sometimes but Djokovic is OK I thought. :confused:

:wavey:

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 01:42 AM
erm no. the one about women rights. that question came out for prelims and i did it too :tape:

haha...good job then. lucky spotting then :p

ataptc
11-05-2006, 04:23 AM
Wednesday chem paper 3 :scared: I think I must be the worst in Chemistry around here so please help me out by lending me some of your chem-orientated brain cells :rolls:

Not to mention they crammed Bio paper 2 and maths paper 1 on Tuesday, as well as maths paper 2 on Thursday.

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 10:14 AM
:lol: my sister's been complaining about the exact same papers :p

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 12:16 PM
anybody here in singapore? :wavey: :)

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 12:18 PM
i'm here!! HI!!!!! how are you this afternoon/evening?

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 12:22 PM
bored :lol:
but it's ok for sunday evening i guess...
do you play tt? i don't think i saw you there?

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 12:25 PM
nope. don't play TT :) i just bum around uhm...the safin forum, the novak forum, the guga forum, couple of threads in duckville and here. :) you??

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 12:32 PM
well, i came here to play tt first... my friend is a tt addict :lol: and i became one too... :(

are you fan of safin? i am.... isn't it burdensome ;)

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 12:39 PM
i am....exasperating isn't it? but i'm a diehard dr jekyll miss hyde :lol:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 12:42 PM
well, i am not... :(
once i made a firm decision to stop cheering for marat :lol: you know, never ever... but then i went to the DC semi and WOW--- here i am back, hoping he'll make it, at least once again.. :(
bercy was such a great chance!!!!! :mad:

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 12:42 PM
mtf's annoyingly slow today...is it just me? btw gulzhan, is that your name? saw someone in adam's thread calling u gulzhie :)

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 12:43 PM
you were at DC semis? coooolll our annie the poster girl was there too! are you oing to the finals too?

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 12:49 PM
mtf's annoyingly slow today...is it just me? btw gulzhan, is that your name? saw someone in adam's thread calling u gulzhie :)

yes, my name is gulzhan but gulzhie is fine too ;) i like it actually, very tender :angel:

you were at DC semis? coooolll our annie the poster girl was there too! are you oing to the finals too?

yep, i was in moscow and that was the best time in my life!!! turso-roddick :worship: i mean, you could live a life and not see a match like that :yeah:
i don't know if i'll go there.... i went to lyon last week and having so many trips might not be possible :sad: i can't sacrify my winter vacation-- i love skiing too.... so, tough choice :lol:

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 12:56 PM
yep, i was in moscow and that was the best time in my life!!! turso-roddick :worship: i mean, you could live a life and not see a match like that :yeah:
i don't know if i'll go there.... i went to lyon last week and having so many trips might not be possible :sad: i can't sacrify my winter vacation-- i love skiing too.... so, tough choice :lol:

ah yes. what a match. annie was dying as she gave me updates. poor her. did ou go there alone? you could have your winter vacation in moscow!!!! :) who cares if it's going to freeze. marat and mitya will up the temperature for you :lol:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 01:13 PM
ah yes. what a match. annie was dying as she gave me updates. poor her. did ou go there alone? you could have your winter vacation in moscow!!!! :) who cares if it's going to freeze. marat and mitya will up the temperature for you :lol:

i went there with my two sisters :) i was screaming like hell!!! :lol: it was so great, so great :worship:

no mountain skiing in moscow :haha: i guess i'll have to do with tv broadcasting :sad: do you think russia wins?

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 01:18 PM
they better :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 01:51 PM
yes, my name is gulzhan but gulzhie is fine too ;) i like it actually, very tender :angel:

George is very tender towards you :lol:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 02:19 PM
George is very tender towards you :lol:

;) sheesh... don't mention his name :tape: he does not show up here i think :lol:
how are you, SW? what was that :[ abouit? :confused:

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 02:34 PM
He's the only one who calls you Gulzhi, no? :lol:

I wanted to type ;) but I accidentally typed :]. :o

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 02:51 PM
He's the only one who calls you Gulzhi, no? :lol:

I wanted to type ;) but I accidentally typed :]. :o

you accidentally typed :[ and got me worried.... that i did something wrong :crying2:

i don't know if it's only george, maybe.. but i think someone else called me so.... :confused: i mean he did not invent it....

nobody calls me gulzhi here though :lol: in short, i am gulya :)

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 03:05 PM
It's funny when GWH calls you that though. :lol:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 03:18 PM
It's funny when GWH calls you that though. :lol:

what's so funny about that! :armed: you think people can't be tender with me! :fiery: :haha:
yep... :lol: that is funny ;) i permit you to call me gulzhi too :angel:

davy crashed hrbaty! :devil: are you satisfied?

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Yes, but it's funny when GWH is tender towards anyone. :p

Yes, I am, but this doesn't change the fact that this tournament has been disastrous. :help:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Yes, but it's funny when GWH is tender towards anyone. :p

Yes, I am, but this doesn't change the fact that this tournament has been disastrous. :help:

:p

maybe he does not know it sounds tender :lol:

pauvre parisiennes :sad: but shanghai is not going to be better actually...

ups :tape:, i forgot you like fed ;)

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 03:35 PM
As much as I like Roger, I agree that it's going to be quite boring. :o

This year is over as far as I'm concerned. :(

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 03:37 PM
gulya!!! :) :lol: kolya saved the tournament. sort of :) GOOO RUSSIA!

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 03:46 PM
gulya!!! :) :lol: kolya saved the tournament. sort of :) GOOO RUSSIA!

yep, he did! :devil:
he got his first tms title :worship: and he played real great (not sure the french loved that though ;) )!

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 03:48 PM
As much as I like Roger, I agree that it's going to be quite boring. :o

This year is over as far as I'm concerned. :(

DC? :angel:
you will like to watch the DC's final? are you on russia, SW?

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 03:50 PM
DC? :angel:
you will like to watch the DC's final? are you on russia, SW?

Neither. I like Safin and Nalbandian. :p

PennyThePenguin
11-05-2006, 03:57 PM
DAVAI RUSSIA!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Neither. I like Safin and Nalbandian. :p

can never guess whom you like and whom not :confused:
you like gasquet, that's what i know for sure :yeah: or not :confused: :lol:

ok, cheer for no one then, the tennis season is over for you then, right! :devil:

davai, russia! ;)

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 04:16 PM
can never guess whom you like and whom not :confused:
you like gasquet, that's what i know for sure :yeah: or not :confused: :lol:

ok, cheer for no one then, the tennis season is over for you then, right! :devil:

davai, russia! ;)

:rolls:

When Safin plays, I'll cheer for him and when Nalbandian plays, I'll cheer for him. When they play each other... :scratch: :help:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 06:02 PM

When Safin plays, I'll cheer for him and when Nalbandian plays, I'll cheer for him. When they play each other... :scratch: :help:

that's not the way people cheer for DC :sad: you have to chose-- either david or marat, either me and penny or george :haha:

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 06:12 PM
I choose... the umpire :devil:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 06:34 PM

mmmh... you are at risk :p

you said you hate football? :confused: so, what's up with chelsea there :lol:

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Yes, I do, but the whole country loves football so I know a bit about it and I don't like Chelsea. :devil:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Yes, I do, but the whole country loves football so I know a bit about it and I don't like Chelsea. :devil:

why no one likes chelsea? :sad:
i know nothing about football though, i know about chelsea only cause of abramovich :haha:

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Because Chelsea has too much money and that's the only reason for their success and not because they have exceptional teamwork or anything. :p

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Because Chelsea has too much money and that's the only reason for their success and not because they have exceptional teamwork or anything. :p

sounds like why i hate sharapova :lol:

so, that is why nobody likes chelsea :confused: euh :sad: oh, nathalii does!!! and she likes sharapova too :yeah:

SW, are you sure you don't like big money? ;)

silverwhite
11-05-2006, 07:07 PM
I'm going to sleep now. I think you should too. :p :wavey:

gulzhan
11-05-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm going to sleep now. I think you should too. :p :wavey:

:p
well, you are right... it's late here too :sad: still two hrs earlier ;)
night, SW! :wavey:

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 12:56 AM

that's not the way people cheer for DC :sad: you have to chose-- either david or marat, either me and penny or george :haha:

it's DC!!! I echo gulzhan's sentiments. cannot like that one!!!!! :p

really? even if it's grilotti?

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 01:48 AM
:spit:

If it's Grilotti, I'll choose the ballboys :devil:

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 01:50 AM
ok lor... :haha: :haha:

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 01:57 AM
it's DC!!! I echo gulzhan's sentiments. cannot like that one!!!!! :p

really? even if it's grilotti?

in semi we had carlos ramos :hearts: and sandra de jenken (no idea of spelling? :lol:) :drool: for SW ;)

but you are right-- can be grilotti...:eek: cheer for the 5 5sets matches, SW! :) those will be definetely the last in the season... :sad:

maybe i should go to moscow.... :confused:

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 01:58 AM
ups! i forgot to tell good morning! :wavey:

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 01:59 AM
My favourite umpire is Layhani :worship:

Yes, you should go. If I had a chance to attend any tournament, I would, but I don't. :lol:

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 01:59 AM
Good morning, Gulzhan! :bigwave:

I have to leave soon to play tennis though. :p

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 02:01 AM
gulzhan it'd be great if you went to moscow. the atmosphere would be crazier than at skiing :p

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 02:09 AM
I have to leave soon to play tennis though. :p

lucky you ;) i have to leave soon to attend a meeting :eek:
i hate it when monday starts with 9 am meeting :mad:

penny (how can i call you? i like to know the names (except for SW whom i like to call just SW :lol:), i know it'll be so crazy that it's crazy to miss it! :lol: but... the time is so unconvinient to me.... :sad: need to check this week if that's doable at all...

the first day of DC will be on my birthday :angel: wouldn't that be awesome to have Safin beat Nalba as a birthday present?! :devil:

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 02:10 AM
oooh. that'd be a nice prezzie for you. :devil: marat better do it :fiery: :fiery:

i'm jiat btw :) have a nice meeting! don't fall asleep!!! :wavey:

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 02:16 AM
Good luck, Gulya! :p

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 02:22 AM
i'm jiat btw :) have a nice meeting! don't fall asleep!!! :wavey:

thanks, jiat :lol: you are so right-- i am very sleepy... i better make myself a good strong coffee now ;)

Good luck, Gulya! :p

it's a routine work, just takes time and some efforts... i usually enjoy my work, it's monday 9 am that kills me, not the meeting itself :lol:
you have a good luck at your tennis match! :p

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 02:23 AM
what do you do gulya???

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 02:28 AM
what do you do gulya???

i am a lawyer. so, it's writing and meeting :lol:
what about you, jiat? are you a student?

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 02:40 AM
yep. i'm a student. in my final year of pharmacy :)

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 03:09 AM
cool! :) must be awfully hard to study pharmacy though...

i've got to go-- meeting started already :lol:

bye!

balloon
11-06-2006, 06:17 AM
i am a lawyer. so, it's writing and meeting :lol:
what about you, jiat? are you a student?

i guess my signature makes perfect sense to u then :haha:

balloon
11-06-2006, 06:19 AM
why no one likes chelsea? :sad:
i know nothing about football though, i know about chelsea only cause of abramovich :haha:

chelsea is a team of losers..
mourinho has lots of excuses when he loses..

n i m glad that both cech suffered a life threathening injury! i dun care if pple hate me for sayin tis.. but he deserves it.. reason being he chose to play for chelsea.. for the money to be exact.. so to hell with him

balloon
11-06-2006, 06:20 AM

for once we agree on something :haha:

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 08:04 AM
Yeah, for once. :o

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 11:12 AM
0.30 AM: I am finally sitting down for the first time after my match. Mario Ancic and his coach are also on this plane. We are flying to Tokyo through Singapore. The only difference is Mario has a flight out of Singapore at 9.45 AM, an hour after we land, and my flight is leaving at 8.30 PM. Mario’s flight is overbooked so there is no chance for me to get on it. 12 hours in a Singapore airport and 2 terminals to explore. Let the fun begin!!!

Tursunov was in Singapore for 12 hours?? :eek: :eek:

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 11:56 AM
uhm. yeah. i know. i was commenting the other day that my dad might have bumped into him at the airport hahahahahaha....first marat mentions penguins and now mitya comes here.

but actually it's not surprising lah. i'm sure a lot of players pass through changi on their way to australia or to the region :)

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I know, but it's still exciting to hear our airport getting a mention. :rolls:

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 12:04 PM
yyyepppp. best airport in the world lol

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 12:10 PM
PW Oral Presentation tomorrow and we are the lucky group that gets the internal moderator, external moderator and god knows what other moderators. :help:

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 12:19 PM
all the better to impress the socks of them!!!

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 12:22 PM
chelsea is a team of losers..
mourinho has lots of excuses when he loses..

n i m glad that both cech suffered a life threathening injury! i dun care if pple hate me for sayin tis.. but he deserves it.. reason being he chose to play for chelsea.. for the money to be exact.. so to hell with him

i don't know much about football in general and about british one specifically but i do admire abramovich--i like people who throw a challenge! :worship:

and i think no sportsman deserves a life threatening injury.... sport is an extremely hard labour, it's fair to get paid for it and there is nothing wrong in going for a bigger money....

i guess my signature makes perfect sense to u then :haha:

it does make sense but i disapprove it :lol: i always advise clients to settle dispute but not sue since it's a waste of money when only attorneys benefit :p

PW Oral Presentation tomorrow and we are the lucky group that gets the internal moderator, external moderator and god knows what other moderators. :help:

hi, SW :wavey: are you a moderator? :)

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Right... :scared:

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 12:28 PM
good luck to you then with your presentation tomorrow :yeah:
are you playing a challneger this week?

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Thanks, Gulzhan. And no, I'm not a moderator. I would have applied to moderate the French forums but I know I won't be able to afford the time in the next few years. :p

No, I'm not playing any of the challengers. :lol:

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 12:42 PM
i guess i am totally confused :confused: i thought you were talking about your study :lol:

i miss tt :sad: but i don't want to play challengers.... very boring off-season :sad:

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Yes, I was, but then you asked me whether I was a moderator :scratch:

Yes. First day of the off-season (for me) and already I'm bored. :help:

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Yes, I was, but then you asked me whether I was a moderator :scratch:

Yes. First day of the off-season (for me) and already I'm bored. :help:

ok, you are a moderator for the oral presentation in your study, but not at mtf :confused: isn't this thread where you moderate? ;)

well, season is not off me thanks to DC :worship: plus i do plan to watch WTA Madrid-- davai, sharapova :p

balloon
11-06-2006, 01:01 PM
ok, you are a moderator for the oral presentation in your study, but not at mtf :confused: isn't this thread where you moderate? ;)

well, season is not off me thanks to DC :worship: plus i do plan to watch WTA Madrid-- davai, sharapova :p

lol u got it all wrong
he will b doing a presentation where the people judging him are moderators.. something like that

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 01:11 PM
lol u got it all wrong
he will b doing a presentation where the people judging him are moderators.. something like that

ok, i better shut up for a while :haha:
my professional reputation is under threat :o

PennyThePenguin
11-06-2006, 01:26 PM
HI GULYA!!!! HEY BALLOON! exams soon ya?

gulzhan
11-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Hi, Jiat! :) How are you?

balloon
11-06-2006, 03:46 PM
HI GULYA!!!! HEY BALLOON! exams soon ya?

yepz..
whens urs?

silverwhite
11-06-2006, 06:51 PM

No, there will be moderators judging my presentation. :lol:

:ras:

gulzhan
11-07-2006, 04:46 AM
No, there will be moderators judging my presentation. :lol:

:ras:

euh, that's stressful :sad: i hate to give presentations :o
hi :wavey: any Singaporeans here ;)

silverwhite
11-07-2006, 06:58 AM
Yes, it was pretty stressful. I did so-so. Was smooth at certain points and stumbled at others. :shrug:

Cindy19
11-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Hey :bigwave:

gulzhan
11-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Yes, it was pretty stressful. I did so-so. Was smooth at certain points and stumbled at others. :shrug:

knowing you as a big pessimist ;) (or very demanding person :lol:), it probably was great :yeah: :)

PennyThePenguin
11-07-2006, 12:14 PM
yepz..
whens urs?

28th and 29th november. and 5th december

PennyThePenguin
11-07-2006, 12:15 PM
oh SW! glad your presentation went well!!! KICKASS!!!!! :rocker2:

silverwhite
11-07-2006, 03:52 PM
knowing you as a big pessimist ;) (or very demanding person :lol:), it probably was great :yeah: :)

No. It was really mediocre. :o

oh SW! glad your presentation went well!!! KICKASS!!!!! :rocker2:

No, it didn't. :o

Good luck! :D

gulzhan
11-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Hi, SW! :wavey: I wonder, when do you sleep? :tape:

silverwhite
11-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Gulzhan :wavey:

Depends on when the tournaments take place. Now that the off-season is here, I guess I can sleep normally. :lol:

Anyway, I just came back from the French musical Notre Dame de Paris and so I'm pretty exhausted now and I might just fall asleep in front of the computer. :yawn:

gulzhan
11-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Gulzhan :wavey:

Depends on when the tournaments take place. Now that the off-season is here, I guess I can sleep normally. :lol:

Anyway, I just came back from the French musical Notre Dame de Paris and so I'm pretty exhausted now and I might just fall asleep in front of the computer. :yawn:

nice music :hearts: how was the trio?

mtf is so slow today, it just drives me crazy.... :mad:

silverwhite
11-07-2006, 07:56 PM
I fell asleep indeed...but not in front of the computer :lol:

Trio? :scratch:

gulzhan
11-08-2006, 01:47 AM
Trio? :scratch:

mmmmh.... la-la-la... too bad i can't sing here :singer: :lol:
the most famous part of the Notre Dame.... when three men sing about their love to the fleur.... no French, sorry :)

hi, SW :wavey: are you awake now?

gulzhan
11-08-2006, 03:11 AM
No one is awake I guess... :) Or everyone is at school already....

balloon
11-08-2006, 05:50 AM

nus start so late end so late..
my sis end even later than u..
i will haf finished everything when u start ur 1st paper

silverwhite
11-08-2006, 09:29 AM
mmmmh.... la-la-la... too bad i can't sing here :singer: :lol:
the most famous part of the Notre Dame.... when three men sing about their love to the fleur.... no French, sorry :)

hi, SW :wavey: are you awake now?

Ah, OK. :lol: I can't really remember that song. My favourites are the first song and the one where the soldier sings about his heart being torn apart. ;)

silverwhite
11-08-2006, 09:30 AM
No one is awake I guess... :) Or everyone is at school already....

Yes, I was in school when you posted. :p

gulzhan
11-08-2006, 12:25 PM
SW! I did not know you are in Shanghai doubles ;) Good luck to you and your partner! :yeah:

silverwhite
11-08-2006, 01:04 PM
You didn't know? :eek: We are the #1 seeds. ;)

Thanks!

gulzhan
11-08-2006, 01:12 PM
You didn't know? :eek: We are the #1 seeds. ;)

Thanks!

so, you are the bryans brothers :lol: i saw them in moscow-- they are so great!!!!!!!! :devil:
well, you need to decide who of you two will be lefty :p

are you watching madrid wta?

silverwhite
11-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Lefty? Not me for sure. :devil:

No, we don't get coverage. Only TMC and Davis Cup. :(

gulzhan
11-08-2006, 01:28 PM
It must feel great to play the TMC-- I am new to MTF and did not know about this system... For some time I was wondering why you had the rating system :lol:

OK, at least you have DC coverage :) so you can watch the empire you'll cheer for ;)

I won't go to Moscow.... :( Maybe it's mistake but it's decided.... I know it'll be the best event and I sincerely believe my cheering could help Russian team :haha:

The WTA Madrid is actually more interesting for me than Shanghai :shrug: It's sort of hard to go back to WTA after ATP, but competition is so much higher :yeah: My favorite is Sharapova, so the coolest matches will probably be in semi and hopefully in the final :)

silverwhite
11-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Yeah, your jinxing is pretty effective and could help the Russian DC team. :devil:

I think Sharapova will win it but I hope Sveta gives her a run for her money...

gulzhan
11-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Yeah, your jinxing is pretty effective and could help the Russian DC team. :devil:

I think Sharapova will win it but I hope Sveta gives her a run for her money...

Masha will be serving for the first set now.... :) You don't mean it's about money, do you, SW? :eek: Becasue it's not... Too bad you don't watch it... Just look at Sharapova-- tennis is her life, she wants to win for mmmmh... winning :lol: Perfect girl :worship:

Yes, I do think my jinxing helps :o I did help Turso in his match against Roddick :angel: At the 20-19 I think they showed me on TV :lol:, boy, did I look scarry :haha:

And btw, when I watched Richie in life, he won the tourney :devil:

Need to check it again :confused: :lol:

silverwhite
11-08-2006, 08:20 PM
No, no. What I said means that I hope Sveta challenges her. :p

You need to turn up at every Grand Slam next year to support him. :lol:

gulzhan
11-08-2006, 08:55 PM
SW, isn't it a morning for you? :angel:

OK, Sharapka won! :yeah: She choked a little in the end, but she is way better than Kim now....

No, I can't go to all GSs, but I plan on RG :tape: Knock, knock, knock... ;)
I am off now :zzz: Bonne nuit! :)

PennyThePenguin
11-09-2006, 01:29 AM

Ah, OK. :lol: I can't really remember that song. My favourites are the first song and the one where the soldier sings about his heart being torn apart. ;)

I WENT TO WATCH IT TOO ON SATURDAY!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I love the first song too :p

I won't go to Moscow.... :( Maybe it's mistake but it's decided.... I know it'll be the best event and I sincerely believe my cheering could help Russian team :haha:

no moscow? :sad: :sad: ah well...arm chair support like the rest of us then :) :awww:

gulzhan
11-09-2006, 01:35 AM
no moscow? :sad: :sad: ah well...arm chair support like the rest of us then :) :awww:

no, i will support the russian team! :devil: my tennis channel will broadcast it in full, with many programs, inteviews etc.. it'll be lots of fun to watch tv too.. :sad: but less powerful jinxing for marat :crying2: and he absolutely must win the first match... :scared:

hi, jiat! what's up?

silverwhite
11-09-2006, 01:38 AM
Kim :sad:

Jiat: My friends watched it on Saturday too and they met the actors by chance before and after the show. :lol:

PennyThePenguin
11-09-2006, 01:50 AM
so fuuunnn!!! I ddin't meet any actors by chance or no chance.

HI GULYA! I'm just catching up on mtf and then going to do a bit of work and then i've class at 2pm :)

gulzhan
11-09-2006, 01:50 AM
Hi, SW! :wavey:

silverwhite
11-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Gulzhan :wavey: Are you at work?

silverwhite
11-09-2006, 01:54 AM
so fuuunnn!!! I ddin't meet any actors by chance or no chance.

HI GULYA! I'm just catching up on mtf and then going to do a bit of work and then i've class at 2pm :)

I heard they even conversed with them in French. :lol:

BTW, there's a show on the National Geographic now called Penguin Death Zone. :unsure:

PennyThePenguin
11-09-2006, 01:56 AM
:sad: :sad: now? as in right this minute or nowadays?

gulzhan
11-09-2006, 01:59 AM
mtf does not help studies jiat, i suppose ;)
when i was a student, i had plenty of time thoguh... i remember, we used it for partying all the time :lol:

gulzhan
11-09-2006, 02:00 AM
not yet, it's 8 am in almaty... i go later, by 11 or so.... i can mmmmh... chose :lol:

PennyThePenguin
11-09-2006, 02:01 AM
:lol: yeah. mtf doens't help definitely ;)

PennyThePenguin
11-09-2006, 02:03 AM
not yet, it's 8 am in almaty... i go later, by 11 or so.... i can mmmmh... chose :lol:

ooh. sounds like someone's in charge :lol: :cool:

silverwhite
11-09-2006, 02:07 AM
:sad: :sad: now? as in right this minute or nowadays?

It was on when I posted but I think it ended already. You can check. :scratch:

mtf does not help studies jiat, i suppose ;)
when i was a student, i had plenty of time thoguh... i remember, we used it for partying all the time :lol:

I'd be studying a lot more if not for MTF and WTAWorld. :o

You can choose? :eek:

silverwhite
11-09-2006, 02:12 AM
I passed 30k posts without realising it :haha: :tape: