02-10-2009, 07:32 PM
yessssssssss 2-0 :inlove:

i see jm on msn:D

adee-gee
02-10-2009, 07:33 PM
adam thank for the grep;):kiss:
what's happen to tank at the end?:awww:
:shrug:

Btw Andreea, there's tv coverage in Britain from Rotterdam from Thursday onwards, so I imagine there will be some good streams by then as well.

wildegirl05
02-10-2009, 07:34 PM
adamski :smooch: how badly are you going to hate playing qualies in memphis because of me? :D :hug:

Betty
02-10-2009, 07:35 PM
adam are u on msn too=?
why after we know eachother since '05 i never add u:speakles:can i?:angel:

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 07:35 PM
She's still young, it was probably just nerves on the big stage.

Latvia are improving in most sports, their football team isn't bad nowadays either.

Have a great time in Rotterdam btw :hug:

Thanks :hug: But football? :spit: We had the best football team in 2004 when we qualified for the Euro Cup. It's been downhill since...

evita will u go alone?:p

Yeah, no one's crazy enough to go with me :p :lol: But I have a friend in NL to stay with so it's fine.

wildegirl05
02-10-2009, 07:36 PM
alright guys, i'm off :hug: :wavey:

try and not let the thread be too quiet again. i think that makes mtf nervous as a whole :lol:

Betty
02-10-2009, 07:38 PM
cioa wilde :hug:

good to know evita..already is not so cool trip alone but glad u have a friend there:D

6/3 3/0...quickly the boy:aplot:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 07:39 PM
FzfG16KFLiM

:inlove:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 07:39 PM
OK, this is official. This stream sucks all kind of horrible, dirty things :(
And this is a beatdown, anyway :shrug:

Bye WG :hug:

The guy who runs downtheline.com called Fed fans Fedophiles :rolls:

adee-gee
02-10-2009, 07:44 PM
adamski :smooch: how badly are you going to hate playing qualies in memphis because of me? :D :hug:
I just hope we get into qualies and we're not alternates :lol: :hug:
adam are u on msn too=?
why after we know eachother since '05 i never add u:speakles:can i?:angel:
I don't have many MTF people on msn, I use it mainly to speak to friends from London. I don't go on it that much nowadays anyway :p you can get my address of JM if you want and add me though ;)
Thanks :hug: But football? :spit: We had the best football team in 2004 when we qualified for the Euro Cup. It's been downhill since...
You're not doing too badly, no?

Does Marian Pahars still play? :worship:
OK, this is official. This stream sucks all kind of horrible, dirty things :(
And this is a beatdown, anyway :shrug:
Hopefully a bagel :banana: :angel:

Betty
02-10-2009, 07:46 PM
adam,alex told me that play dubai could be arisk,coz there are a lot of point and i could be an alt:sad:what do u think?

ok maybe i'll add u;)

Corey Feldman
02-10-2009, 07:47 PM
well start Muzza :D

cmurray
02-10-2009, 07:47 PM
FzfG16KFLiM

:lol: @ Krajicek kissing Rafa's ass. I'm surprised he hasn't thrown rose petals for Rafa to walk on. :rolleyes:

Betty
02-10-2009, 07:49 PM
15-30 :scared: holllllllllllllllllllld

acionescu
02-10-2009, 07:49 PM
That clip :awww: :inlove:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 07:50 PM
If he loves Rafa so much he should have put the slowest court ever :( Or some clay :inlove: :angel:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 07:51 PM
:lol: @ Krajicek kissing Rafa's ass. I'm surprised he hasn't thrown rose petals for Rafa to walk on. :rolleyes:

If only :rolleyes: Honestly, a super fast indoor court at this time of year is :retard: Rose petals would have been a preferable surface.

:dance:

Betty
02-10-2009, 07:52 PM
5-1 :(

edit

5-2 :mad:

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 07:54 PM
You're not doing too badly, no?

We're certainly doing better in ice hockey and basketball than in football.

Does Marian Pahars still play? :worship:

Not sure. I remember reading he wanted to play his last season here in Latvia... Yes, I think he's retired now :awww:

adee-gee
02-10-2009, 07:54 PM
adam,alex told me that play dubai could be arisk,coz there are a lot of point and i could be an alt:sad:what do u think?

ok maybe i'll add u;)
Well you already committed so if you switched somewhere else now you'd be a Late Entry and would probably be well down the entry list. You may as well wait until the entry list closes on Sunday and see where you are :awww:

Can't believe Murray just blew the bagel :retard: :retard: :retard:

Corey Feldman
02-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Andy and his stupid concentration lapses :retard: when is he gonna stop this crap

Betty
02-10-2009, 07:58 PM
ole ole ole ole
63 62

this is the first time a man...make me happy in a very quickly time:devil::p
andy:hearts::worship::worship:

btw must be a 6/0 :(

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 07:59 PM
FzfG16KFLiM

You'll probably laugh at me but I had no idea it was Krajicek until his name appeared on the screen :lol:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 07:59 PM
If only :rolleyes: Honestly, a super fast indoor court at this time of year is :retard: Rose petals would have been a preferable surface.

:dance:

That's why he's trying to lure Rafa there with his charms, Linda. He can't say "our surface is the BEST! Come give us a try!"

Instead, he has to fly his entire staff to Madrid to ply Rafa with champagne and rub his feet until he agreed to sign.

Betty
02-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Well you already committed so if you switched somewhere else now you'd be a Late Entry and would probably be well down the entry list. You may as well wait until the entry list closes on Sunday and see where you are :awww:

:

thk:p next time i'll wait until the end:p

nice question from foosino :lol:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 08:02 PM
You'll probably laugh at me but I had no idea it was Krajicek until his name appeared on the screen :lol:

I "grew up" watching Krajicek. :lol: I remember the glory days...er....day when he beat Sampras at Wimbledon. :inlove: He was my HERO. :D

l_mac
02-10-2009, 08:02 PM
That's why he's trying to lure Rafa there with his charms, Linda. He can't say "our surface is the BEST! Come give us a try!"

Instead, he has to fly his entire staff to Madrid to ply Rafa with champagne chocolate muffins and rub his feet playstation games until he agreed to sign.

Fixed :D

cmurray
02-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Fixed :D

:rolls: :hatoff:

Betty
02-10-2009, 08:06 PM
italy-brazil nice start : o: o :o :o

cheryl!!!show yr happiness for andy win!!!:ras:

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Congrats to all the Murray fans here :yeah: Now let's hope Gulbis will have as comfortable a win :)

cmurray
02-10-2009, 08:10 PM
italy-brazil nice start : o: o :o :o

cheryl!!!show yr happiness for andy win!!!:ras:

:scared: Sorry Bett. :D

:woohoo: Muzza put the beatdown on ole Ljuby. :rolls:

Betty
02-10-2009, 08:11 PM
:scared: Sorry Bett. :D

:woohoo: Muzza put the beatdown on ole Ljuby. :rolls:

:rolls: :p

acionescu
02-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Where is Snoo? The King is beating her chico :tears:

Betty
02-10-2009, 08:46 PM
snoo:sad:

italy has 12 mugs on the court

acionescu
02-10-2009, 08:49 PM
I just jinxed the King :rolls:

Who's the 12th, Bett? :confused:

Metis
02-10-2009, 08:54 PM
oh, i meant to tell you - i was talking my uber cute niece and nephew yesterday :inlove: they had both just finished seeing harry potter 3. it was SO CUTE to hear their views (remus is my nephew's favorite and my niece was telling me about the things she found very different from the books :lol:)

:awww: Perfect opportunity for a Harry Potter lolcat :D

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/20/128717139513687451.jpg

As for tankman, don't understand people who bother answering him. An english proverb that fits what I want to say, "he that lies down with dogs shall rise up with fleas." BTW, it has italian origin, "chi va dormir con i cani, si leua con i pulici."

:rolls:

In other news, as if we needed any more proof of my tennis knowledge ---> http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7590874&postcount=108

Add that one to me for your thread Metis :worship:

:lol:

Berdych :spit:

How was everyone's weekend/Monday? I was at Niagara falls this weekend. :rolls:

Isn't it a bit too cold right now for such a trip? :unsure:

This is true, Evita. The American side is nowhere near as impressive as the Canadian side. In fact, I think few people bother with the American side very much. I've been on many occasions myself - I live quite close. We went up because there is an indoor water park which we took the kids to.

OK that explains it. :p

I haven't been there yet even though I have been living on the EC for six years or so. The Indians have a funny name for these kind of touristy places in the US. They call them "Patel points". Patel is a generic name for an Indian. And Patel points are places where Indians visit first thing when they go to US, take pictures and send them back home to boast about

I lived in Boston for even longer and I've never been to the Niagara Falls either. :rolls:

Now, does anyone have any advice about Rotterdam? I've never been to a tennis tournament before. Most likely I'll be going alone. What should I take with me? What should I do/not do? What are the most important things to remember?

The first time I watched tennis live (US Open 07) I was too excited to pay attention to the actual tennis in the beginning. I first watched Nalby-Ferru (double :hearts:) so I guess that was one more reason to be distracted. :D

You should make a big sign with something original and when they show you on the big screen flip it over and have "MTF Rafa chat rules" on the other side. :D

Good luck. Am I the only one here who hasn't seen Dimitrov play? I'll have to youtube him later.

I haven't seen him either but I'm looking forward to it!

quiz went well. i need a relieved smiley but i suppose :drink: will do.

Congrats!

Metis, don't you have AMS TV? It's on it

:eek: I had no idea! I hadn't been to that website since TMC. They start streaming on Thursday though. Are you sure the extra events are included in the original subscription? I have the suspicion you have to pay extra...

The guy who runs downtheline.com called Fed fans Fedophiles :rolls:

:tape:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Metis, you still have a Rafa avi :speakles: I should change mine back to Rafa. Joshua Bell has been there long enough. :D

And yes, you have to pay extra to get Rotterdam. At this very moment, I'm trying to get my boss to upgrade my account so I can watch Rotterdam. :rolls:

Cross your fingers. :p

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:02 PM
No, Metis, I'm sure. The subscription goes until it expires and now they have 8 ATP 1000 + MC + some ATP 500 + WTF ( :rolls: ) in the subscription :shrug:

Metis
02-10-2009, 09:03 PM
It's a desert alright...

Hey look! Roger is here:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/22/27086886_f239bea235.jpg?v=0

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:04 PM
I don't think so, Cheryl. I paid 65 EUR for my subscription which expired in December and now it's still 65 EUR to watch the men. If you want men+women you have to pay 90 something EUR :scratch:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Metis, is he still crying? :awww:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 09:06 PM
No, Metis, I'm sure. The subscription goes until it expires and now they have 8 ATP 1000 + MC + some ATP 500 + WTF ( :rolls: ) in the subscription :shrug:

When I logged in, mine said I could access Rotterdam if I "upgraded". I've had mine since last march though - maybe it was cheaper to buy in then?

l_mac
02-10-2009, 09:08 PM
I think all this time Rogi might just have been a regular guy in GOAT's clothing :tears:

http://www.fanforhire.com/images/goat-costume.jpg

Betty
andy the 12 is lippi :p
yo metis!

Metis
Metis, is he still crying? :awww:

http://www.minidonkeys.com/images/goat%20crying.gif

acionescu
Cheryl, I think your subscription expired - did you get to see all 10 tournements - 9 MS + TMC?

l_mac
02-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Yes, Andreea :tears:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Brasil - Italy 2-0 No muy bueno, que digamos :sad:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Metis and Linda :haha: :haha:

Luca Tonni :retard:

Metis
02-10-2009, 09:11 PM
When I logged in, mine said I could access Rotterdam if I "upgraded". I've had mine since last march though - maybe it was cheaper to buy in then?

I paid $70 and my subscription ends around the end of March. I think I would have to upgrade to get Rotterdam. Let's wait and see. :shrug:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Zola is about to burst and jump on the field :lol:

Metis
02-10-2009, 09:12 PM
I posted the crying photo first Linda :sport:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Cuevas broke The King. George will not be pleased. Snoo, OTOH....:crazy:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Cheryl, I think your subscription expired - did you get to see all 10 tournements - 9 MS + TMC?

No. I started during Miami. Didn't get IW last year.

Metis
02-10-2009, 09:22 PM
I want to use that crying gif in GM. Off to look for an opportunity. :D

l_mac
02-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Too fast Metis :mad:

Rogi has written a new book-

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/sadgoatbook.png

:D

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/sadroggoat.png

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Linda, that 1st book should be in 3-4 volumes or something. Didn't you read how RF.com servers crushed down because all the fan support that Roger received :awww:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Linda, that 1st book should be in 3-4 volumes or something. Didn't you read how RF.com crushed down because all the fan support that Roger received :awww:

I did not hear that :awww:

I hope that helped to heal Rogi's broken heart :awww: :hug:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Linda, that 1st book should be in 3-4 volumes or something. Didn't you read how RF.com servers crushed down because all the fan support that Roger received :awww:

A real champion of champions that Federer. :sad:

adee-gee
02-10-2009, 09:34 PM
What brought all the GOAT stuff back? :rolls:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:35 PM
http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/rogers/news/newsdetail.cfm?uNewsID=867

OFF COURT - THANK YOU

Dear Fans

I would like to thank you for the overwhelming amount of messages and letters you sent me this past week. Losing the Australian Open final certainly hurt, but it is important to move on and focus on the challenges lying ahead. I feel fine and fit and am eager to get back on court. I have enjoyed a few days off, which was great, and will soon be training again.

Thank you once again for supporting me and giving me such a lot of positive input! A lot of you have noticed that my website was slow after the final Down Under. The reason for that was the enormous amount of traffic – more than we had ever experienced before. New hardware for the server has been ordered and will be installed as soon as possible so that you can enjoy rogerfederer.com without hassles in the future!

Kind regards
Roger

:awww: :shrug:

Metis
02-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Done :D

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8143355&postcount=141

cmurray
02-10-2009, 09:36 PM

Metis. SHe's a genius. :awww:

I'm SO PISSED that they locked my GOAT cheese thread. :mad:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 09:37 PM

beautiful :bibcry:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 09:37 PM

Compassion :awww:

I love Rogi's smug posts on his site (tho I suspect he does not type them himself, his ghost writer perfectly captures his essence)

adee-gee
02-10-2009, 09:40 PM

:rolls: :worship:

Can I make a suggestion though? :angel: After a post like that, it's perfect to end with " :sport: " rather than " :D ".

:sport:

It would've been heaven after the Aussie Open :sobbing:

When I become mod I will reopen it for sure :p

l_mac
02-10-2009, 09:41 PM

You could also bump the match thread again with new trophy ceremony pics :D

Here is Rafi

http://adeking.com/default.aspx?process=download/Files/Pictures/_Copy_of_happy_pig.jpg

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Metis, perfect :yeah:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 09:42 PM
It would've been heaven after the Aussie Open :sobbing:

When I become mod I will reopen it for sure :p

Surely it should be

When I become mod I will reopen it for sure :sport:

Metis
02-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Too fast Metis :mad:

That makes the above photo of the book even funnier :lol:

I was inspired by the thread title, looked for a photo of a desert and came across one with a goat :shrug:

I think we should post in the result threads whatever we would put in the GOAT cheese thread from now on. :devil:

adee-gee
02-10-2009, 09:43 PM

Here is Rafi
:haha: :haha:

An all time classic :worship:

:haha:
Surely it should be

When I become mod I will reopen it for sure :sport:
Did I just miss out on a chance to :sport: ?

:retard:

I will surely not make the same mistake again.

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:46 PM
I wonder how many of those condoleance support messages were from Claire :scratch: :awww: *please come back*

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 09:47 PM
The first time I watched tennis live (US Open 07) I was too excited to pay attention to the actual tennis in the beginning. I first watched Nalby-Ferru (double :hearts:) so I guess that was one more reason to be distracted. :D

You should make a big sign with something original and when they show you on the big screen flip it over and have "MTF Rafa chat rules" on the other side. :D

Right... :lol: No, I think we have enough lurkers as it is. Can you imagine what would happen to the MTF servers after such an ad? :scared:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Risheard, don't get broken here :smash: Claire just got too many shocks lately :awww:

savesthedizzle
02-10-2009, 09:51 PM
I saw that. You're not getting out of it ;)

So hopefully I will see not only Rafa on Thursday but also the future number one. Simply excellent :worship: :lol:

Oooh have a good time :D

i vbet on dmitrov :banana: i've only seen the kid on youtube clips but i REALLY like what i saw :yeah: though did he play well or berdych go on a mental walkabout? :lol: claire roots for him, right? poor claire :hug:

You vbet on him too? *hi5* Ever since the USO I have been casually following him and posting occasionally in his thread, but everyone else in there is pretty much Bulgarian so I feel like the odd one out most of the time :lol:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Gasquet :rolleyes:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Risheard, don't get broken here :smash: Claire just got too many shocks lately :awww:

PHM hasn't served out a set since 2005, so Richie will take this on the TB :rocker2:

Metis
02-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Compassion :awww:

I love Rogi's smug posts on his site (tho I suspect he does not type them himself, his ghost writer perfectly captures his essence)

:spit:

:rolls: :worship:

Can I make a suggestion though? :angel: After a post like that, it's perfect to end with " :sport: " rather than " :D ".

Corrected! :sport:

Here is Rafi

http://adeking.com/default.aspx?process=download/Files/Pictures/_Copy_of_happy_pig.jpg

How about this followed by 'AO - RG - Wimbledon'? :D

http://www.perfect-match.co.uk/pig_of_happiness.jpg

cmurray
02-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Linda, if I'm REALLY REALLY nice to you AND pay tribute to you in a way that shows you for the goddess you are, would you make me an avi of Uncle Miguel Angel? :awww:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Linda, if I'm REALLY REALLY nice to you AND pay tribute to you in a way that shows you for the goddess you are, would you make me an avi of Uncle Miguel Angel? :awww:

Well, I am disappointed the AO champ can't get in there :mad: but yes, I will.

Any particular photo?

cmurray
02-10-2009, 09:57 PM

:spit:

:haha::haha:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 09:58 PM
PHM, never in doubt :rolls:

But he's 3-0 in TB :(

cmurray
02-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Well, I am disappointed the AO champ can't get in there :mad: but yes, I will.

Any particular photo?

hmmm. Perhaps you're right. Now is not a good time to throw Rafa under a bus for his far hotter less magnanimous uncle. I mean, surely Uncle Miguel Angel didn't comfort the guys HE beat. :(

OK. you've convinced me. I'll put Rafa in there. When Fuck Knot loses in the quarters of Rotterdam, then I'll put in Miguel Angel. :D

Metis
02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
I feel we are gloating too much :tape: :lol:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 10:04 PM

It only seems that way because we can't contain our gloating to the GOAT cheese thread. :(

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Richard, I'm not amused :(

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Joolbee time :D

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:08 PM

We didn't get to gloat right after because the thread had a serie of issues *coughtheyknowwhotheyarecough* and in GM our good hearts couldn't resist GOAT's tears :awww:
And Rafito is gonna lose before SF in Rotterdam anyway so we don't have much time left :sport:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 10:10 PM
AO- RG - Wimbledon'? :D

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/happypig.png

I feel we did not do enough in the immediate aftermath.

Us Rafa fans have enough humble to know our time in the sun will be short. Maybe already over :tears:

Not even Rogi mocking can lure BD in :mad:

acionescu
Joolbee time :D

Mello :scared: :unsure:

adee-gee
The timing is rather bizarre if you don't mind me saying :lol:

Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeez Paulo :rocker2: :banana:

Can we change the thread title to: The :sport: thread?

l_mac
02-10-2009, 10:11 PM
We didn't get to gloat right after because the thread had a serie of issues *coughtheyknowwhotheyarecough* and in GM our good hearts couldn't resist GOAT's tears :awww:
And Rafito is gonna lose before SF in Rotterdam anyway so we don't have much time left :sport:

The Borg is strong today :cool:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:12 PM
The neon green dots are a nice touch, Linda :rolls:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:13 PM

cmurray
02-10-2009, 10:13 PM

Us Rafa fans have enough humble to know our time in the sun will be short. Maybe already over :tears:

Not even Rogi mocking can lure BD in :mad:

:hug:

Linda, that was bloody brilliant. :D

l_mac
02-10-2009, 10:14 PM

I thought so :sport:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:16 PM

Not really. Adam is rooting for PHM :mad:

EDIT: Is Adam part of the borg? :unsure:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 10:17 PM

I liked the lime green sweat bands on his little piggy feet.

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 10:17 PM

I didn't notice them :rolls:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Something is missing for that, otherwise brilliant, signature. The ass :sad:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 10:19 PM

If we're going to be the borg, I would like to be this one please. :angel:

http://www.animationalley.com/images/prints/mpa/mpa_trek9.jpg

l_mac
02-10-2009, 10:22 PM
I didn't notice them :rolls:

You just can't take in every detail on first glance. That's the beauty of my work. :sport:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 10:23 PM
You just can't take in every detail on first glance. That's the beauty of my work. :sport:

:speakles: Are you Roger's ghostwriter, Linda?

adee-gee
02-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Too big :haha:

Your photoshopping skills are unparallelled on MTF :worship:

PHM is in my top 5 favourite players. Gasquet is in my top 5 least favourite players.

And yes, yes I am.

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:24 PM
If we're going to be the borg, I would like to be this one please. :angel:

And I like to be with this one

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:e5QdQy9rC4tDNM:http://www.sporting-heroes.net/files_tennis/BORG_Bjorn_1978_GH_R.jpg

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Guess what, Richard got broken :shrug:

cmurray
02-10-2009, 10:28 PM
And I like to be with this one

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:e5QdQy9rC4tDNM:http://www.sporting-heroes.net/files_tennis/BORG_Bjorn_1978_GH_R.jpg

We make a delightful couple, Andreea. :hug:

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Too big :haha:

Your photoshopping skills are unparallelled on MTF :worship:

It's not the skills that are unparallelled, it's the ideas and execution :yeah:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Richard :bigwave:

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Gulbis and Mello are playing really quick tennis. 5-6 in 32 minutes :eek:

Metis
02-10-2009, 10:38 PM
It only seems that way because we can't contain our gloating to the GOAT cheese thread. :(

Must be that... It's cruel to be denied the joy of creative gloating and (even worse) to be left hungry outside looking through the window at a succulent feast... :sad:

It must feel like this:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/28/128723871061015354.jpg

:sobbing: might as well enjoy it while it lasts... :awww:

The timing is rather bizarre if you don't mind me saying :lol:

Bottling up your feelings is bad for your health; they have to be released :shrug: :D

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Perfect :worship:

I wish it was February 2nd and I had a premium account. Maybe someone else can put it to good use. :D

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Richard :bigwave:

Oh oh, I'd have liked to see him play :awww:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 10:40 PM
It's not the skills that are unparallelled, it's the ideas and execution :yeah:
Yes, my skills are still to be honed. Always I must try improve, no? But my "vision" is without rival :sport: :humble:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/smilies/borg.gif

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Yes, my skills are still to be honed. Always I must try improve, no? But my "vision" is without rival :sport: :humble:

Exactly. :lol:

Gulbis in a tie break :scared:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 10:45 PM
This is the only humble smilie I can find :(

http://www.theskidiva.com/forums/images/smilies/humble.gif

Metis
02-10-2009, 10:47 PM
I have to go to bed...

Goodnight everyone! :wavey:

Evita, have a good trip! :hug:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Yes, my skills are still to be honed. Always I must try improve, no?

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Night Metis and thanks :) I won't disappear completely, I'll still have to come online to manage the San Jose PAW :rolleyes:

Gulbis won the first set :banana:

acionescu
02-10-2009, 10:54 PM
I have to go, too :sad:

Damn, I hate going to bed early :mad:

Good night :wavey:

Evita, if I don't vsee you tomorrow, have a nice trip and a lot of fun :rocker:

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 10:58 PM
This is the only humble smilie I can find :(

http://www.theskidiva.com/forums/images/smilies/humble.gif

Really humble, this one :lol:

I have to go, too :sad:

Damn, I hate going to bed early :mad:

Good night :wavey:

Evita, if I don't vsee you tomorrow, have a nice trip and a lot of fun :rocker:

This is early? :spit: Night, Andreea :wavey:

l_mac
02-10-2009, 11:05 PM

Nite Metis and Andreea!

cmurray
02-10-2009, 11:08 PM

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/smilies/borg.gif

Linda, you are MY HERO. :haha:

nice siggy, btw. :D

l_mac
02-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Linda, you are MY HERO. :haha:

nice siggy, btw. :D

You really want a new avatar, huh?

Bibberz
02-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Hey look! Roger is here:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/22/27086886_f239bea235.jpg?v=0

He's all alone. :awww: Also, he's not quite as hairy as Federer.

Metis, is he still crying?

I think all this time Rogi might just have been a regular guy in GOAT's clothing

http://www.fanforhire.com/images/goat-costume.jpg

Second.

I want to use that crying gif in GM. Off to look for an opportunity.

Linda, that 1st book should be in 3-4 volumes or something. Didn't you read how RF.com servers crushed down because all the fan support that Roger received

More people were sad for him than happy for Rafa. I'm not surprised the RF servers crashed. I'm sad for the servers now. :sad:

How about this followed by 'AO - RG - Wimbledon'?

:worship: This is as good as Michelangelo's David. Wait....It's actually better because a fatigued flower grabber beating a GOAT in a five-set grand slam final is more impressive than David taking out Goliath, no?

I feel we are gloating too much

No you don't. You just don't want to alienate any Fed fans around here. ;)

:worship: No words.

Yes! It was like a damn wake in here! Our kid wins his sixth grand slam title (his first on HC) at the age 22, and it was like:

QWFcM_1ye8o

Not even Rogi mocking can lure BD in
Oh yes it can, particularly if you lead the charge.

I'm just using MTF for vbetting at this point. I hope to be back in the thread in four or five weeks, though. I sometimes lurk here, but when I do I basically just scan for Metis' MQs and Linda's graphics/YT links.

If we're going to be the borg, I would like to be this one please.

I approve.

Let's see...Endorsement of Roger-bashing....Unnecessary Britpop YT video....Anything else? Oh, I should be going to both San Jose SFs. (It's on Valentine's Day--this required an ungodly amount of coaxing. :() I'd love to see Dent and Sam, but I'm not holding my breath. I won't have my digital camera because I loaned it to someone, and I won't get it back until six days after the matches. Fug. :mad:

:wavey:

EDIT: I miss JM....Oh, and also JayJay--he wasn't around at all during the NFL postseason.

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Linda, you really shouldn't change your signatures so often. Two days was not enough time to properly enjoy the hotness of Rafa and now you changed him for a pig? :(

l_mac
02-10-2009, 11:19 PM
BD :D :woohoo:

Linda, you really shouldn't change your signatures so often. Two days was not enough time to properly enjoy the hotness of Rafa and now you changed him for a pig? :(

DOn't worry. Rafa will be losing soon, so gloating sigs will be unwise. Then I will change to a LoserAss Strikes Back! sig. Rafa always looks :drool: when he loses. I love his sad face, and his "Gonna try better, no?" wave as he walks off court :inlove:

tennizen
02-10-2009, 11:22 PM
I see there was a gloating party here while I was away:rolls: Linda, excellent siggy:worship: Metis great pics:worship:

tennizen
02-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Joolbee won. I am not following the San Jose tournament. Is this the first or second round:scared:

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 11:33 PM
DOn't worry. Rafa will be losing soon, so gloating sigs will be unwise. Then I will change to a LoserAss Strikes Back! sig.

True, I hadn't considered that. Excellent signature :yeah:

Rafa always looks :drool: when he loses. I love his sad face, and his "Gonna try better, no?" wave as he walks off court :inlove:

Really? I'm surprised you don't want him to lose more often then :lol:

I see there was a gloating party here while I was away:rolls: Linda, excellent siggy:worship: Metis great pics:worship:

My theory is that they wanted to convince Maria to change the thread title :)

l_mac
02-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Joolbee won. I am not following the San Jose tournament. Is this the first or second round:scared:

He won, so I assume first. :D

Also am sure he has Roddick in R2.

I am tired :tears: and will go to bed.

-Evita-
02-10-2009, 11:36 PM

:speakles: I forgot the live scores while I was typing up my last post and didn't see him win :sad:

:spit: So mean :sobbing:

Night Linda :wavey:

tennizen
02-10-2009, 11:37 PM
True, I hadn't considered that. Excellent signature :yeah:

Really? I'm surprised you don't want him to lose more often then :lol:

My theory is that they wanted to convince Maria to change the thread title :)

Well Maria will certainly change the title now:lol: My suggestion, " We give up on humbility for a while" chat thread

Also am sure he has Roddick in R2.

That's what I guessed:lol: Nite:hug:

wildegirl05
02-11-2009, 12:00 AM
back briefly :wavey:

metis, i couldn't pick up your hp lolcat but it was :inlove:

Oooh have a good time :D

You vbet on him too? *hi5* Ever since the USO I have been casually following him and posting occasionally in his thread, but everyone else in there is pretty much Bulgarian so I feel like the odd one out most of the time :lol:

:woohoo: i'll join you in invading his thread if you like ;)

the rest of the thread was too annoying for words :mad: only rafatards will want to come hang out here :rolleyes: then we're just a generic fan forum thread :sad:

Jōris
02-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Edit, Kelli if memory serves me right, it's the poster called Arend

I did a search for my username and found out you were falsely attributing a Fed avatar to me. Please don't.

So this is the thread where all the Rafatards froth together, like fungus under lmac's toenails.

finishingmove
02-11-2009, 12:24 AM
is it safe to post here yet? :D

fangirling down to normal levels?

Thanos
02-11-2009, 12:31 AM

not if nadal wins rotterdam then he be the hardcourt goat

finishingmove
02-11-2009, 12:34 AM
what's even worse, if he wins rotterdam, he'll still be fit enough to kick some serbian ass in davis cup :(

Thanos
02-11-2009, 12:36 AM
that would be just mean. i don't think he should play davis cup. he has to let novak win something, you know since hes a nice guy and all

finishingmove
02-11-2009, 12:39 AM
yeah i mean there's tipsy as well, he loves those big matches, and viktor too, who's doing his best not to be a mug.

davis cup is a big thing for us, nadal can have the slams

finishingmove
02-11-2009, 12:42 AM
wacked, i think they're ignoring us because we don't have rafa avatars

LinkMage
02-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Is there a prize for post 150000th? :p

-Evita-
02-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Arsen, long time no see :wavey: :) You should have come by earlier, now I'm off to sleep :(

Edit: Four guests in one page :eek: Was there a party invitation that I missed?

finishingmove
02-11-2009, 12:53 AM
Arsen, long time no see :wavey: :) You should have come by earlier, now I'm off to sleep :(

yeah well, i'll be off to bed myself.

don't know if i'll be home to watch e-gul tomorrow but i'll hold my fingers crossed for him ;)

cya around

Nathaliia
02-11-2009, 01:10 AM
I am another guest :D Someone takes that vodka away from me. Just figured my exam is not this Thursday but the next one :lol:

Snoo Foo
02-11-2009, 01:14 AM
I'm an invader, not a guest.

Vamos :hearts: Pablin :hearts:, what fightback, heart of a champion, face of an angel :inlove:

Nathaliia
02-11-2009, 01:20 AM
Snoo, you like yourself some Pablin, no? How about Excalibur?

Snoo Foo
02-11-2009, 01:24 AM
:shrug: I don't know who he likes, but... if he likes Pablin, more power to him, there's plenty of room on the wagon :rocker2:

Nathaliia
02-11-2009, 01:25 AM
His name is Pablin :p And his poodle hair outtakes Cuevin.

Snoo Foo
02-11-2009, 01:28 AM
ahh ahh ahh :hearts: The Poodle :hearts: is also Pablin? that's apropos, since they are both stone foxes http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/110.gif http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/016.gif :lick:

wildegirl05
02-11-2009, 03:33 AM
i had no idea fungii frothed. every day, you learn something new :worship:

adam, i was thrilled to see our name in the memphis qualie draw until i realized that people can commit upto friday :sobbing: i'm sorry if we get bumped to alt status :bigcry: :sad:

would you like to try and play with someone else if that looks likely to happen? i won't mind :shrug: i don't want to be the reason you miss out on doubles :awww: :hug:

Thanos
02-11-2009, 05:01 AM
wacked, i think they're ignoring us because we don't have rafa avatars

i just noticed that. maybe we can use one of these pictures to fit in

rafa too hot that his shirt burnt up

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/AnGeL_082/RaFa/RafaelNadal1liulife.jpg

this is the way im going to tap you.... rafa style!!!

http://nguyenhai.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/rafael_nadal03.jpg

jesusrafa can walk on water biatches!!

http://machochip.com/Rafael%20Nadal%20On%20Water%202-thumb.jpg

Betty
02-11-2009, 07:49 AM
MORNING ALL
nice night:(my son must understand night is for to sleep when he'll be a man..he'll do another stuff:o

finish i have not a rafa avy too;)

nice pics david:drool:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 09:15 AM

Can fangirling EVER be down to normal levels? :o :scratch:
But I guess it's safe here. :D

Morning everyone! :wavey:
I guess I'll rename it The Safe Chat Thread for now, untill LoserAss returns. :D

MariaV
02-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Oh, and wacked's real name is David? :)

Betty
02-11-2009, 09:29 AM
maria, dont try to substitute jm with david:devil:somebody else put her eyes on him:angel::p

MariaV
02-11-2009, 09:47 AM
maria, dont try to substitute jm with david:devil:somebody else put her eyes on him:angel::p

How could anyone substitute JM?! :tears: :sad: :sobbing:
Oh... :aplot: How old is he? I think he's too young for me anyway. :o
And no I don't have any intentions to step on other people's territory. :angel:

I guess I'll have to rename this thread The Dead Chat Thread soon and let it die. :shrug:

acionescu
02-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Don't let the thread die :armed:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Effectively dead already. :shrug:
I'm off to Federer Fangirls! :bigwave:

Metis
02-11-2009, 10:19 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x48/muppet1010/persistent-fail.jpg

:sad:

adee-gee
02-11-2009, 10:21 AM

Here's a post to help the thread fight against death :hug:

I'm off work today though so won't be around, off to play tennis :tennis: :wavey:

Castafiore
02-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Happy drooling, Maria.

It's a glorious day here. Perfect weather (and I'm stuck inside :( )
Talking of the dead...
Did you ever read Stephen King's The Dead Zone? I liked that one. (together with "it" about that creepy clown)
I'm currently reading the new Janet Evanovich book. :bounce: I love her books (not great Literature perhaps but her books are so much fun).

And while I'm busy giving info nobody is interested in probably...:D...next book is the latest Val McDermid. (she has a very dark style so I'll be going from one extreme to the other).

* sound of pin dropping *

Edit: Does anybody in here sometimes read the talk tennis forum? I don't do it often but that place is an odd mixture. More people who actually play tennis seem to post there (which can be good fun to read but on the other hand, a lot of them consider themselves as total experts just because they know which way to hold their tennis racquet) but it's mostly tard-paradise. :cuckoo:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Happy drooling, Maria.

It's a glorious day here. Perfect weather (and I'm stuck inside :( )
Talking of the dead...
Did you ever read Stephen King's The Dead Zone? I liked that one. (together with "it" about that creepy clown)
I'm currently reading the new Janet Evanovich book. :bounce: I love her books (not great Literature perhaps but her books are so much fun).

And while I'm busy giving info nobody is interested in probably...:D...next book is the latest Val McDermid. (she has a very dark style so I'll be going from one extreme to the other).

Hilde! :hatoff:
You like to read... :D I need to go buy some new books and read some I've already got. :o

Here's a post to help the thread fight against death :hug:

I'm off work today though so won't be around, off to play tennis :tennis: :wavey:

Have fun! I'm off to lunch. :wavey:

Betty
02-11-2009, 10:47 AM
How could anyone substitute JM?! :tears: :sad: :sobbing:
Oh... :aplot: How old is he? I think he's too young for me anyway. :o
And no I don't have any intentions to step on other people's territory. :angel:

I guess I'll have to rename this thread The Dead Chat Thread soon and let it die. :shrug:

:devil:ask him if he prefer carzy girl to us :awww:
but i guess u're right too much young for us :sad:
when JM backs :bigcry:

andy,casta,metis,adam:kiss:

acionescu
02-11-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm interested Hilde. never heard of them :D Except King, of course.

When is Rafito playing. I expect a full SB transmition :angel:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm interested Hilde. never heard of them :D Except King, of course.

When is Rafito playing. I expect a full SB transmition :angel:

Rafito is playing the evening session, starting 19.30 CET. :scared: :unsure:
Although the Italians don't seem to be in good shape lately we all remember the Seppigate from last year. :tape:

Castafiore
02-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Rafa is playing at 19:30h this evening.

Janet Evanovich...IIRC, dr. Sue mentioned that she's a good friend of her husband. I've read every book of hers and I usually can't wait until she brings out the next Stephanie Plum book.

Betty
02-11-2009, 10:54 AM
hope for a livestream:sad:

acionescu
02-11-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm gonna be a martyr and watch Rafito on that dreadfull tournement livestream. Somehow life will reward me for my dedication :D

Betty
02-11-2009, 11:03 AM
:kiss:

Castafiore
02-11-2009, 11:08 AM
According to Dutch tv, the Rafa-mania there is overwhelming with lots of people throwing themselves at him, wanting something from him, pushing, shoving....with a very calm but tired looking Rafa in the middle of all that.
Or...to use the words of the guy on NOS tv: "he gets neither hot nor cold from all the fuss around him."

Quite a few of the local journalists have commented that he's taking the pressure of being the number one with aplomb. :cool:

Yesterday, they showed a bit where he's playing with a wheelchair tennis champion (I think that it's something the sponsor wanted). The girl had brought a second wheelchair for him to play in but Rafa said "it's too difficult"...*girl chuckles* with Rafa probably realising how daft that sounds because he added: "she's a pro"...(the commentator said: "he really doesn't like to lose").

It's the first time the ABN AMRO tournament also has a wheelchair tennis event and the sparring with Rafa was a promo effort to draw attention to it.
She added that Tommy Robredo is interested in organizing a wheelchair tennis event as well.

I think that Richard Krajicek is going to have a fit if Rafa drops out early. The amount of ass-kissing from Richard is amazing. :D

acionescu
02-11-2009, 11:21 AM
The media reporting about this event is great. I remember some nice reportages last year and this year I already saw some equally good.

Jōris
02-11-2009, 11:30 AM
i had no idea fungii frothed. every day, you learn something new :worship:

So this is the thread where all the Rafatards froth together, like raving anger foaming at wildebeest05's mouth.

How's that then?

Metis
02-11-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm just using MTF for vbetting at this point. I hope to be back in the thread in four or five weeks, though. I sometimes lurk here, but when I do I basically just scan for Metis' MQs and Linda's graphics/YT links.

BD :D :inlove:

Let's see...Endorsement of Roger-bashing....Unnecessary Britpop YT video....Anything else? Oh, I should be going to both San Jose SFs. (It's on Valentine's Day--this required an ungodly amount of coaxing. :() I'd love to see Dent and Sam, but I'm not holding my breath. I won't have my digital camera because I loaned it to someone, and I won't get it back until six days after the matches. Fug. :mad:

:lol: Your other half must be thrilled :rolls:

BD :D :woohoo:

Why should BD post more often? If he did he wouldn't get :woohoo: from Linda and :inlove: from me. :lol:

Well Maria will certainly change the title now. My suggestion, " We give up on humbility for a while" chat thread

I like it! I give it my official...

http://www.marathonforum.net/seal_of_approval.jpeg

Talking of the dead...
I'm currently reading the new Janet Evanovich book. I love her books (not great Literature perhaps but her books are so much fun).

* sound of pin dropping *

I've heard of Stephen King but I've never read any of his books. I'm not very interested in that genre. :shrug: I don't know the other authors you mentioned; what do they write about?

Edit: Does anybody in here sometimes read the talk tennis forum? I don't do it often but that place is an odd mixture. More people who actually play tennis seem to post there (which can be good fun to read but on the other hand, a lot of them consider themselves as total experts just because they know which way to hold their tennis racquet) but it's mostly tard-paradise.

Is that the tennis warehouse forum? I don't really have time to visit other forums so I can't say. :shrug:

According to Dutch tv, the Rafa-mania there is overwhelming with lots of people throwing themselves at him, wanting something from him, pushing, shoving....with a very calm but tired looking Rafa in the middle of all that.
Or...to use the words of the guy on NOS tv: "he gets neither hot nor cold from all the fuss around him."

Quite a few of the local journalists have commented that he's taking the pressure of being the number one with aplomb.

Yesterday, they showed a bit where he's playing with a wheelchair tennis champion (I think that it's something the sponsor wanted). The girl had brought a second wheelchair for him to play in but Rafa said "it's too difficult"...*girl chuckles* with Rafa probably realising how daft that sounds because he added: "she's a pro"...(after which the commentator said: "he really doesn't like to lose").

It's the first time the ABN AMRO tournament also has a wheelchair tennis event and the sparring with Rafa was a promo effort to draw attention to it.
She added that Tommy Robredo is interested in organizing a wheelchair tennis event as well.

I think that Richard Krajicek is going to have a fit if Rafa drops out early. The amount of ass-kissing from Richard is amazing.

:lol: For their sake I hope he reaches the QF at least. :lol:

It sounds like he's too tired (mentally) to get excited by all the craziness. He probably wishes he had a 3-week break in Mallorca. :awww:

Castafiore
02-11-2009, 12:26 PM
I've heard of Stephen King but I've never read any of his books. I'm not very interested in that genre. :shrug: I don't know the other authors you mentioned; what do they write about?
Janet Evanovic's Stephanie Plum series is about a female bounty hunter and it's a comedy: wild, crazy, looney, but fun.

Val McDermid is a crime author (serial killers, lots of tormented souls..): very dark.

Is that the tennis warehouse forum? I don't really have time to visit other forums so I can't say. :shrug:
Yup. I usually stay away from there but sometimes, it's fun to venture over there but you have to take that forum in very small dosages because it's :cuckoo:

Betty
02-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Janet Evanovic's Stephanie Plum series is about a female bounty hunter and it's a comedy: wild, crazy, looney, but fun.

Val McDermid is a crime author (serial killers, lots of tormented souls..): very dark.

:

:hearts::drool:

what bd?and dont come here for me:sad: and not for wilde:speakles:fait*

cmurray
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM

:speakles: I LOVE Stephanie Plum. Are you Camp Ranger or Camp Morelli? :armed:

wildegirl05
02-11-2009, 12:37 PM

poor rafito :awww:

Quite a few of the local journalists have commented that he's taking the pressure of being the number one with aplomb. :cool:

Yesterday, they showed a bit where he's playing with a wheelchair tennis champion (I think that it's something the sponsor wanted). The girl had brought a second wheelchair for him to play in but Rafa said "it's too difficult"...*girl chuckles* with Rafa probably realising how daft that sounds because he added: "she's a pro"...(the commentator said: "he really doesn't like to lose").

omg :rolls: rafa!

I think that Richard Krajicek is going to have a fit if Rafa drops out early. The amount of ass-kissing from Richard is amazing. :D

if only he would've channeled some of that into making a court that is not going to suck for rafa's game :(

So this is the thread where all the Rafatards froth together, like raving anger foaming at wildebeest05's mouth.

How's that then?

:rolls: much better :D

i'm up since very early again but it's been very sunny here the last few days :worship: i hope this means spring is going to be here soon :inlove: also, kelli was here last night :kiss: hope she'll be around for the england-spain match :D

acionescu
02-11-2009, 12:38 PM
I already read MTF, tennistalk, tennis.com, downtheline, Tennischannel, ESPN, SI, El Mundo, El Pais, AS, MARCA, l'Equipe - the tennis sections almost every day. I can't take another tennis site anymore :help:

Betty
02-11-2009, 12:46 PM
ferru started well also today:yeah:

wildegirl05
02-11-2009, 12:50 PM
mardy :banana:

Castafiore
02-11-2009, 12:52 PM
:speakles: I LOVE Stephanie Plum. Are you Camp Ranger or Camp Morelli? :armed:
Tough, tough choice.

Camp Ranger. :cool:

Did I pass the test? :unsure:

Who's your pick?

Have you read Plum Spooky? There's a third man in Stephanie's life (Diesel...he's Swiss :D ).

Andreea, you're not missing much by skipping the forum of Tennis Warehouse. I can only manage to go there every couple of months and I usually run away after opening my 3rd thread of so. Trolls and Tards galore.

Betty
02-11-2009, 12:53 PM
wilde what abt yr test:)

Getta
02-11-2009, 12:56 PM
I already read MTF, tennistalk, tennis.com, downtheline, Tennischannel, ESPN, SI, El Mundo, El Pais, AS, MARCA, l'Equipe - the tennis sections almost every day. I can't take another tennis site anymore :help:

Andreea, have you purchased a paid subscription to L'Equipe?

I don't have permission to access the articles. I got a message saying "achetez le quotidien en ligne"... :awww:

Hi Betty, Hilde, and WG. :wavey:

wildegirl05
02-11-2009, 12:56 PM
wilde what abt yr test:)

it went very well, betty :hug: thanks for asking :hug:

so have you decided about francy's day care/school yet? when does the new school semester start in italy? in the fall?

hey getta :wavey: how goes it? :)

acionescu
02-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Ferru :smash: :smash:

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:01 PM
No, Getta, I didn't subscribe but I didn't come across of that kind of message either :scratch:

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:01 PM
No need to say that I bet on Ferru and Llodra :retard:

cmurray
02-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Tough, tough choice.

Camp Ranger. :cool:

Did I pass the test? :unsure:

Who's your pick?

Have you read Plum Spooky? There's a third man in Stephanie's life (Diesel...he's Swiss :D ).

I didn't read Plum Spooky yet. :( I saw it at the library last week, but some lady got to it just before me. :mad:

I am decidedly Camp Ranger. :D Yes, you passed the test. :p In fact I'm so firmly Camp Ranger that I wish Morelli would do something boneheaded so she'd get mad at him and move back into the batcave. :inlove: Of course, I mostly read them for Grandma Mazur and Lula. :rolls:

Betty
it went very well, betty :hug: thanks for asking :hug:

so have you decided about francy's day care/school yet? when does the new school semester start in italy? in the fall?
? :)
well done:banana::drink:

for next year the semester will start on september:)i 'll try with the pubblic day care near home,then if something will go bad..there will be always time for a private one:) i liked the pubblic we visited last saturday:)only i dont like the fact there is one teacher for 25 babies :unsure:there is another one but only for some minutes..during lunch,open game ecc,thk for asking :hug:

yo getta:D

MariaV
I'm back! :bigwave:

Andreea, do you want me SBing or is the ES site working for you?

Oh, Hilde was talking about the tenniswarehouse forum, I used to read it but haven't been there for some time, too :cuckoo: for me, but you're right about the people who play more posting there. But as I said I haven't read it lately.

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Very good that you decided for public day care, Bett. Be prepared to have him half of time sick at home though :hug: :hug:

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Yes, Maria, thanks :kiss: I see that Ferru broke in the 2nd :unsure:

Betty
andy dont worry,ferru likes play 3 sets here;)

Metis
Ferru :( He's a break up in the 2nd but I wouldn't be surprised if he screwed up again. :mad:

:unsure: not my cup of tea then :lol:

i'm up since very early again but it's been very sunny here the last few days :worship: i hope this means spring is going to be here soon :inlove: also, kelli was here last night :kiss: hope she'll be around for the england-spain match :D

She was? :unsure: :confused: How could I have missed it? :scratch:

wildegirl05
02-11-2009, 01:06 PM
ferru :scared: :unsure: please take the second set :hug:

i cannot imagine ferru winning this on this court :sobbing: maybe misha can still have a mental health day though :D

well done:banana::drink:

for next year the semester will start on september:)i 'll try with the pubblic day care near home,then if something will go bad..there will be always time for a private one:) i liked the pubblic we visited last saturday:)only i dont like the fact there is one teacher for 25 babies :unsure:there is another one but only for some minutes..during lunch,open game ecc,thk for asking :hug:

yo getta:D

indian schools (even private ones) are very crowded so i don't know much about that teacher to children ratio but good luck :) i hope francy loves it :inlove:

Betty
02-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Very good that you decided for public day care, Bett. Be prepared to have him half of time sick at home though :hug: :hug:

thanks :hug:but dont u think that he is getting antibody this year on nursery:scared:

tansk wilde :hug: i think the ratio is normal:p now where he goes there are 2 teacher for 10 babies.next year he'll be older so should be normal but i'm a very anxious mum sometime:o:o

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Everytime I see that heart, I'm like about to puke :rolls: You couldn't settle for something less cheesy, wouldn't you? :D Or Linda did it on purpose? :devil:

Castafiore
02-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Hi Getta!
I am decidedly Camp Ranger. :D Yes, you passed the test. :p In fact I'm so firmly Camp Ranger that I wish Morelli would do something boneheaded so she'd get mad at him and move back into the batcave. :inlove: Of course, I mostly read them for Grandma Mazur and Lula. :rolls:
I like Morelli but he's slightly more boring because he's a cop and so he has to stay on the good side of the law.
Ranger has something extra special about him.

Lula is my favorite character of the entire series so much so that I tend to get weird looks on the train because I tend to burst out laughing regularly when reading a S. Plum book.

What sort of fiction books do you like to read, Metis?

As I said, the thing with the tennis warehouse forum is that there's a minority of posters whose contributions are interesting to read because they seem to be more than adequate players themselves (on an amateur level obviously).
However, there are a lot of posters who think that they're quality experts just because they know which way to hold the tennis racquet.

wildegirl05
02-11-2009, 01:10 PM
She was? :unsure: :confused: How could I have missed it? :scratch:

she was here but lurking :D i only know she was around from her rep :lol: hopefully, she'll be online today :hearts:

ok, i'm off :wavey: long day again :sad: i'll try and post during the england-spain match if i can get a decent live stream :hug:

have a nice day, everyone :hug:

wildegirl05
02-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Everytime I see that heart, I'm like about to puke :rolls: You couldn't settle for something less cheesy, wouldn't you? :D Or Linda did it on purpose? :devil:

:rolls: you should have seen it in its large version :D and yes on both counts. why scrimp on the cheese ;)

MariaV
Bye WG, have a nice day! :wavey:

3rd set coming again for Ferru. Will he dish out a bagel in the 2nd?

acionescu
thanks :hug:but dont u think that he is getting antibody this year on nursery:scared:

For sure. I took Peter at day care last year in January and until the end of June when it closed he was sick literally every 2 weeks from three. Like he was there Monday-Thursday, on Friday and next week he used to stay home sick and so on....
But since I took him again in September he only missed one week and only for food poisoning :shrug: So don't give up, because you'll lose your will to live but it's gonna pass :rocker2:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Shamil T. said that Misha should be in great shape physically and he doesn't understand why Misha is not doing well. I guess the :cuckoo: part has something to do with it?

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Score?

Getta
02-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi Cheryl, Maria and Metis. :wavey:

I don't like tenniswarehouse either.

No, Getta, I didn't subscribe but I didn't come across of that kind of message either :scratch:

Then, it has to be said there is something wrong with me. ;)

hey getta :wavey: how goes it? :)

I'm in exam mode. My final exams start next Thursday. After that I have to organise and develop my thesis... :cool:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Andreea, 5-1 second set, Ferru serving for the set.
So the final set coming up soon.

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:19 PM
2 BPs for Misha. :rolls: :cuckoo: Two nutheads. :tape:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:20 PM
LOL and Misha broke back. Serving now. *2-5

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:21 PM
I sense he got broken :rolls:

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Ferru :smash: :smash:

Maybe he quit smoking? :unsure:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Ferru serving for the set for the second time. :tape: *5-3

acionescu
Don't you dare :armed:

MariaV
Naah Andreea, I doubt he quit smoking, it's hard to quit. :tape:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Ferru saved a BP. :D

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:28 PM
I smoked all my life until I had Peter. I didn't decide to quit, I just don't like to smoke anymore. Gradualy I smoked less and less and now whole days pass without me smoking. No need to speak about the extra 10 kilos, though :tape: :help:

Betty
what a tot mug :haha: deserve to lose:p

MariaV
And another BP saved. VAMOS now Ferru! Take the set finally! :banana:

Betty
02-11-2009, 01:30 PM
I smoked all my life until I had Peter. I didn't decide to quit, I just don't like to smoke anymore. Gradualy I smoked less and less and now whole days pass without me smoking. No need to speak about the extra 10 kilos, though :tape: :help:

u can lose yr kilos even if i dont see u fat,btw stop to smoke is good;):hug:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Uhhhhh, finally Ferru won the set 6-3. :D
Now on to the 3rd set! Vamos! :banana:

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:32 PM
WTF is the Trinket :inlove: doing? :(

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Vamos :rocker2:

Metis
02-11-2009, 01:33 PM
What sort of fiction books do you like to read, Metis?

Hmmm... I can tell you what I don't read: sci-fi, horror, crime novels etc. I like several genres I guess, but my favorite is probably historical novels. I don't read much nowadays but the most recent books I read were: 'The brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao' by Junot Diaz, two novels by Orhan Pamuk ('Snow' and 'My name is red') and a couple of Greek novels. I also enjoyed 'Uncle Petros and Goldbach's Conjecture: A Novel of Mathematical Obsession' by Doxiadis. :D

Right now I'm thinking of starting a book about biotechnology that I've had for years. :rolls:

she was here but lurking :D i only know she was around from her rep :lol: hopefully, she'll be online today :hearts:

I see... she has been outed. :D :devil:

Later WG :wavey:

I'm in exam mode. My final exams start next Thursday. After that I have to organise and develop my thesis... :cool:

Getta :wavey:

Good luck for your exams. What are you studying? I'm not sure if you've mentioned it before.

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:34 PM
u can lose yr kilos even if i dont see u fat,btw stop to smoke is good;):hug:

Sometimes I really feel like smoking but I don't like the smell at my clothes or hair, really disgusting.

cmurray
02-11-2009, 01:36 PM

Hi Getta :wavey:

Betty
02-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Sometimes I really feel like smoking but I don't like the smell at my clothes or hair, really disgusting.

tot agree,also the taste of yr mouth :pno good for who kiss u;)

bye wilde:wavey:

acionescu
I like crime and historic novels :inlove:

acionescu
Score?

Betty
02-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Mik *2-0

Getta
02-11-2009, 01:42 PM
It's not really that hard to quit smoking.

I woke up one morning feeling different. The rest is history. It all sounds so effortless, but it's true.

I used to be a chain-smoker (40-50 cigarettes per day). :o

cmurray
02-11-2009, 01:44 PM

I've never had a cigarette for that very reason. The smell is off-putting. Plus, I don't know how it is in Europe, but smoking is EXTREMELY expensive here.

Getta
02-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Good luck for your exams. What are you studying? I'm not sure if you've mentioned it before.

Thanks, Metis. :hug:

Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering.

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Hmmm... I can tell you what I don't read: sci-fi, horror, crime novels etc. I like several genres I guess, but my favorite is probably historical novels. I don't read much nowadays but the most recent books I read were: 'The brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao' by Junot Diaz, two novels by Orhan Pamuk ('Snow' and 'My name is red') and a couple of Greek novels. I also enjoyed 'Uncle Petros and Goldbach's Conjecture: A Novel of Mathematical Obsession' by Doxiadis. :D

Although Hilde didn't ask me :angel:
I don't read sci-fi either, but I do like detective stories and smth like Michael Crichton for a change.
Metis, have you read Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides, got Pulitzer in 2003. Oprah praised the book but I was kinda disappointed, I don't know what I expected, it's a nice Greek family saga but not much else.
I like Pamuk too of what I've read. :)

Misha broke already and serving. *2-0

cmurray
02-11-2009, 01:46 PM
It's not really that hard to quit smoking.

I woke up one morning feeling different. The rest is history. It all sounds so effortless, but it's true.

I used to be a chain-smoker (40-50 cigarettes per day). :o

wow. Congratulations on quitting. :hug: Whether you say it was easy or not, it still sounds like a big accomplishment to me.

Thanos
02-11-2009, 01:46 PM
:eek: getta post here!? she not being cryptic!

Betty
02-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Misha 3-0

JolánGagó
I don't read much nowadays but the most recent books I read were: 'The brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao' by Junot Diaz, two novels by Orhan Pamuk ('Snow' and 'My name is red') and a couple of Greek novels. I also enjoyed 'Uncle Petros and Goldbach's Conjecture: A Novel of Mathematical Obsession' by Doxiadis. :D

:yeah:

Betty
:eek: getta post here!? she not being cryptic!

:ras: david dont u read back:devil:my post abt u and crazy:angel:;)

Betty
02-11-2009, 01:48 PM
jolan are u back at home:)

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:48 PM
I've never had a cigarette for that very reason. The smell is off-putting. Plus, I don't know how it is in Europe, but smoking is EXTREMELY expensive here.

Oh yeah it's expensive here too but that doesn't stop some people! :rolleyes:
Like my mom. :mad: All her aunts and uncles have died of cancer but she doesn't listen to any of us. :help:

Betty
02-11-2009, 01:49 PM
maria only the smoker can decide to stop:awww::hug:

go korolev,give me vmoney!!!!!

Thanos
02-11-2009, 01:50 PM
:ras: david dont u read back:devil:my post abt u and crazy:angel:;)

nah this thread goes too fast

cmurray
02-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Although Hilde didn't ask me :angel:
I don't read sci-fi either, but I do like detective stories and smth like Michael Crichton for a change.
Metis, have you read Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides, got Pulitzer in 2003. Oprah praised the book but I was kinda disappointed, I don't know what I expected, it's a nice Greek family saga but not much else. I mean o

Misha broke already and serving. *2-0

I'll read just about anything - except horror. I'm in the middle of the latest John Grisham paperback atm. I've read romance, thrillers, detective books, classics. But my favorite type of books to read are fantasy books. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Narnia. I think I'm a kid at heart. :rolls: Oh, and I also tend to stay away from Oprah bookclub selections, because they are always depressing. :rolleyes: I'm also re-reading To Kill a Mockingbird right now. :D

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:51 PM
maria only the smoker can decide to stop:awww::hug:

go korolev,give me vmoney!!!!!

I know I know Bet. :sad: :o

Betty
02-11-2009, 01:51 PM
cheryl,fantasy book and dont u read.t.brooks?

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Ferrer :sad: At least Llodra won :dance:

Betty
02-11-2009, 01:53 PM
nah this thread goes too fast

:lol:so true and when i started to write it...more then now:p

cmurray
02-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Oh yeah it's expensive here too but that doesn't stop some people! :rolleyes:
Like my mom. :mad: All her aunts and uncles have died of cancer but she doesn't listen to any of us. :help:

:sad:

My ENTIRE family smokes. Every aunt, uncle, cousin and even my immediate family all smoke. It makes me very sad. And yes, words of concern or caution are always ignored. :sad:

MariaV
02-11-2009, 01:54 PM
I'll read just about anything - except horror. I'm in the middle of the latest John Grisham paperback atm. I've read romance, thrillers, detective books, classics. But my favorite type of books to read are fantasy books. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Narnia. I think I'm a kid at heart. :rolls: Oh, and I also tend to stay away from Oprah bookclub selections, because they are always depressing. :rolleyes: I'm also re-reading To Kill a Mockingbird right now. :D

Oh, which Grisham novel? I need to check our stores.
Sci-fi and fantasy is not really my thing, except for Tolkien stories, LOTR was great, and The Hobbit.

acionescu
02-11-2009, 01:54 PM
How do you think are the chances of Huta-galung? :scratch: