Ryan Harrison Sub-Forum Request [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ryan Harrison Sub-Forum Request

Ozone
09-25-2010, 04:47 AM
18 year-old Ryan Harrison is the next superstar ready to take over USA tennis alongside Sam and John. Ryan has unreal talent and has proved he can execute it. Ryan had a big USO, qualifying, beating (15) Ljubicic, and had Stakhovsky by the throat. Ryan's career has just kicked off and will rise to the ranks of the top 20 over the next couple years, starting now.

Also, his thread has a considerable amount of activity with a variety of posters. Check it out for yourself.

PLEASE, do not vote just because you do not like Ryan, or Americans. Vote if you would use his sub-forum and if you think he deserves one.

;)

emotion
09-25-2010, 05:04 AM
Wait a while, I think...

09-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Wait a while, I think...
I totally agree with this. It is too early in his career. We don't even know if he is actually going to go Pro or go to college yet.

Ozone
09-26-2010, 12:29 AM
I totally agree with this. It is too early in his career. We don't even know if he is actually going to go Pro or go to college yet.
Excuse me but the guy isn't even vaguely considering the idea of going to college. This post is VERY untrue and absurd

Cat9
09-26-2010, 08:55 AM
Excuse me but the guy isn't even vaguely considering the idea of going to college.

And, he already turned pro 3 years ago.

sagroove
09-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Excuse me but the guy isn't even vaguely considering the idea of going to college. This post is VERY untrue and absurd

He's already turned pro. Get your facts straight! And YES he def should have his own sub-forum! He is the going to be a top 100 player very soon and by the end of next year he should be in the top 50. A sub forum for him will be a popular place for friends and fans to post shout outs and photos of him to show our support.

Just do it!

sagroove
09-29-2010, 01:36 AM
18 year-old Ryan Harrison is the next superstar ready to take over USA tennis alongside Sam and John. Ryan has unreal talent and has proved he can execute it. Ryan had a big USO, qualifying, beating (15) Ljubicic, and had Stakhovsky by the throat. Ryan's career has just kicked off and will rise to the ranks of the top 20 over the next couple years, starting now.

Also, his thread has a considerable amount of activity with a variety of posters. Check it out for yourself.

PLEASE, do not vote just because you do not like Ryan, or Americans. Vote if you would use his sub-forum and if you think he deserves one.

;)

So Ozone, looks like the poll is overwhelmingly for Ryan H to have his own sub-forum. SO when will it become reality???

Ozone
09-29-2010, 01:47 AM
So Ozone, looks like the poll is overwhelmingly for Ryan H to have his own sub-forum. SO when will it become reality???
Voting closes at the end of October. Still a ways to go

Baghdatis#1
10-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Yes from me ;)
I don't think he'll get one though, but I like him ;)

Ozone
10-04-2010, 10:30 PM
26-12:banana:

jmf07
10-07-2010, 04:08 AM
I think it would be better to wait a while. Whilst he is probably going to be a future superstar there isn't any real need for him him to have one at the moment.

sagroove
10-09-2010, 07:09 AM
I think it would be better to wait a while. Whilst he is probably going to be a future superstar there isn't any real need for him him to have one at the moment.

voting says otherwise.....

jmf07
10-10-2010, 05:02 AM
voting says otherwise.....

The voting by itself does not decide who gets a player forum for a reason.

sagroove
10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
The voting by itself does not decide who gets a player forum for a reason.

apparently it does according to Ozone. 28-15 so far.....I'd say its a lock!

jmf07
10-11-2010, 03:47 PM
apparently it does according to Ozone. 28-15 so far.....I'd say its a lock!

You would have to speak to someone who knows more about it but as far as I'm aware it doesn't as I remember there being a yes vote on the John Isner forum but it was never created until recently. It makes sense for the vote to not be the deciding factor and only used as a tool to gauge the interest of a sub-forum being created but perhaps it has been changed or the John Isner example was an anomaly.

sagroove
10-14-2010, 01:53 AM
You would have to speak to someone who knows more about it but as far as I'm aware it doesn't as I remember there being a yes vote on the John Isner forum but it was never created until recently. It makes sense for the vote to not be the deciding factor and only used as a tool to gauge the interest of a sub-forum being created but perhaps it has been changed or the John Isner example was an anomaly.

Harrison just took out Donald Young in straight sets thus moving into the quarter finals in the Challenger in Cali. All I'm saying is he is def on his way and is deserving of his own sub forum and I believe it will happen.

sagroove
10-17-2010, 02:49 PM

30 yes , 15 no. Harrison is about to win the challenger in Cali and if he does he picks up 80 points, I'd def say its a lock for him to get is own sub forum.

Make it so Ozone.....

sagroove
10-21-2010, 01:32 PM

31-16 vote YES so far and its already October 21st. Plus yesterday he took out the 5th seed Izak VAN DER MERWE (RSA) 6-4 6-3 in the opening round in this weeks challenger in California.

C'mon...lets give Ryan his own sub forum!!!!!

Ozone, make this happen already

scoobs
12-20-2010, 03:35 PM
We're going to wait a bit longer to see how Ryan does in 2011. We'll reopen the requests after the Australian Open and review the situation then.