Nadal team said[The best of all time are Federer, Borg, Laver] There is never Sampras [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Nadal team said[The best of all time are Federer, Borg, Laver] There is never Sampras

tennisnba
09-20-2010, 09:38 AM
Nadal team said. [The best of all time are Federer, Borg, Laver] There is never Sampras.

Tony Nadal is always said. [ The best of all time are Federer, Borg, Laver.] ( Toni Nadal. He is Nadal's trouble coach. a couching of the doubt and a penalty. ) There is never Sampras there.

Nadal is always said too. [The best player out is Roger and Labor. (sometimes Borg's name)] There is never Sampras there.

The Nadal family obviously looks down on Sampras. Why. Why is Sampras always excluded? It is necessary to think why.

( Agassi??. He already out, always. ) :o

tennisnba
09-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Nadal team said. [The best of all time are Federer, Borg, Laver] There is never Sampras.

Tony Nadal is always said. [ The best of all time are Federer, Borg, Laver.] ( Toni Nadal. He is Nadal's trouble coach. a couching of the doubt and a penalty. ) There is never Sampras there.

Nadal is always said too. [The best player out is Roger and Labor. (sometimes Borg's name)] There is never Sampras there.

The Nadal family obviously looks down on Sampras. Why. Why is Sampras always excluded? It is necessary to think why.

sorry. I like Agassi. ;)

Topspindoctor
09-20-2010, 09:48 AM

Easy. Sampras failed to win RG and then pretended it's not important after 1996. He blatantly tanked RG matches after 1996. At least legends like McEnroe gave that tournament true respect and are still saddened they couldn't win it. Sampras serve and volleyed his way to slams and never bothered to improve or adapt his game when that tactic failed.

Quakes
09-20-2010, 09:59 AM
I is said after read this post. [ਅਹਾਤਤਹੇ੍ੁਚਕ ਿਸਤਹਿਸਗੁਯ ਸਾਯਿਨਗ, ਦੋੇਸਹੇਸਪੇਾਕੇਨਗਲਿਸਹੋਰਨੋਤ]

tennisnba
09-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Easy. Sampras failed to win RG and then pretended it's not important after 1996. He blatantly tanked RG matches after 1996. At least legends like McEnroe gave that tournament true respect and are still saddened they couldn't win it. Sampras serve and volleyed his way to slams and never bothered to improve or adapt his game when that tactic failed.

Yes. It understands well.
When officially talking about the best player out. The name of Roger, Laber, Sampras, and Borg is put out. It is almost manners. I have never heard Nadal's team praise Sampras. They are evaluating Sampras very low.

My personal opinion. I like Sampras better than Borg.. :confused:

Mimi
09-20-2010, 10:35 AM
:mad:whats the hell? Sampras is the best, only fall behind Roger:mad::mad:

rafa, i am angry with you:mad:

Castafiore
09-20-2010, 10:55 AM
:rolleyes:

born_on_clay
09-20-2010, 01:06 PM

I'm sorry but it is so hard to read your post :shrug:

Start da Game
09-23-2010, 07:04 PM

random statements.......when you ask them about pete, they would pretty much say the same.......however, no need to take nadal's or uncle toni's statements seriously about fed.......they are being diplomatic.......they praise fed mostly to maintain good terms with the tennis world because as of now a large section of it is retarded fanbase of fed which ranges from completely clueless followers to eurosport oldfarts, BBC buffoons masturbating in the commentary booth even at his shanks.......

pure common sense should suggest to oneself at least this much - i would never in the world believe that a certain player is the greatest if i myself thrashed him 6 out of 8 times at the biggest stages in tennis........

careergrandslam
06-12-2011, 04:30 PM
random statements.......when you ask them about pete, they would pretty much say the same.......however, no need to take nadal's or uncle toni's statements seriously about fed.......they are being diplomatic.......they praise fed mostly to maintain good terms with the tennis world because as of now a large section of it is retarded fanbase of fed which ranges from completely clueless followers to eurosport oldfarts, BBC buffoons masturbating in the commentary booth even at his shanks.......

pure common sense should suggest to oneself at least this much - i would never in the world believe that a certain player is the greatest if i myself thrashed him 6 out of 8 times at the biggest stages in tennis........

great post