Nadal El Pais Interview - admits to being coached during final?? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Nadal El Pais Interview - admits to being coached during final??

Pages : [1] 2

kjo
09-16-2010, 11:39 PM
http://www.ubitennis.com/sport/tennis/2010/09/16/385737-nadal_admit_cheating_during_open_final.shtml

finishingmove
09-16-2010, 11:46 PM
noo why did he admit?

they will take away his trophy now :mad:

Pirata.
09-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Rafa :retard:

Filo V.
09-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Oh my gosh. Things about to get crazy up in this thread.

The way I look at it, it's cheating, so yeah, he basically admitted to cheating. Should be fined for that. But if anyone jumps in and says "take the title away." Please. One game doesn't decide the outcome of a 4 set match.

Also, unfortunately, it's not as if Rafa is the only player who has done this. Most players, in one way or another, have used the coaching box as more than just motivation. So let's not act as if this is unique to one man. ATP and WTA, players look at the coaches for advice. It happens, at least he was honest about it.

NadalesDios
09-16-2010, 11:53 PM
Oh no, now what?? Give the trophy to Federer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

r2473
09-16-2010, 11:54 PM
A player is receiving coaching from the stands. Wow, this is news.

This just in....fire is reported to be hot.

Jaz
09-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Very concerning...

Nothing will happen of course. But this is not good for any Tennis player.

careergrandslam
09-16-2010, 11:59 PM
unreliable source.

until proper evidence is found, these are mere made up conspiracy theories.

Filo V.
09-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Very concerning...

Nothing will happen of course. But this is not good for any Tennis player.

OK, so then we will have to fine the entire tour. Is it good? Probably not, but it happens, it always has happened, and it's largely allowed to happen. Plus, let's not make this as he cheated through the event, or cheated through the match. He was nervous, head was spinning, he looked to his box. Cheating? Yes. But is it something that you can understand why he would do? Yeah, I can.

The way I see it, either allow coaching or do not allow the coaches to be right there for the players to see. Because as it is now, there is coaching. And it's not regulated, even though it's supposedly against the rules. Can't have the cake and eat it too, either do one or do the other.

Sophocles
09-17-2010, 12:13 AM
I doubt it affected the outcome of the match, & I actually vaguely respect him for admitting it. Obviously it's not ideal though.

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 12:14 AM
what an imposter.

I am not saying all his titles. I am not A) suggesting Nadal is not talented. I am not saying he is not the best player in the world. But I a saying that he does take fake breaks to break up his opponents rhythm. He has been coached heavily by Tony and others in the past and been warned for it as well for the way he has served.

Again. This is not about bashing Nadal. But which other player does get warned so often? Please tell

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 12:15 AM
I doubt it affected the outcome of the match, & I actually vaguely respect him for admitting it. Obviously it's not ideal though.

Of course, you respect him. I mean this is what our society has come to. Cheaters admit they cheat and then we appreciate their honesty? Seriously now?

paseo
09-17-2010, 12:18 AM

What? To Djokovic, not Fed. Or even better, to Youhzny.

Cheating? Yes.

:D

This is not like breaking the 25 seconds between points rule, this really does give a tactical advantage. I think at least Nadal should be fined.

Djokovic should hire a lawyer and make a legal case out of this. It would be a funny headline :
"Djokovic finally wins The US Open. In court!".

Sophocles
09-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Of course, you respect him. I mean this is what our society has come to. Cheaters admit they cheat and then we appreciate their honesty? Seriously now?

Come on, he's hardly the only culprit. There are many things I dislike about Nadal, and a few things I like, but if he'd carried on being disingenuous, you would have been the first to criticise.

careergrandslam
09-17-2010, 12:32 AM
if he did get coaching atleast he is honest.

even when he was warned at wimbledon, he said during the press conference that toni sometimes talks too much but on that occasion toni didnt give him coaching.

A_Skywalker
09-17-2010, 12:33 AM
So uncle Tony told him to serve there, otherwise Nadal wouldnt remember how to serve?
great cheat.

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 12:36 AM
So Nadal,Open will be hitting bookstores sometime in the future?

I guarantee it. Something like that. I am not saying he is on something or whatever. But the beans will be spilled. Trust me. It's surprising, Nadal fans are spinning this as a huge positive :) I mean he is being very honest and nothing else matters.

Sophocles
09-17-2010, 12:38 AM
I guarantee it. Something like that. I am not saying he is on something or whatever. But the beans will be spilled. Trust me. It's surprising, Nadal fans are spinning this as a huge positive :) I mean he is being very honest and nothing else matters.

It's not a huge positive. The difference is, I find his admission to be an instance of refreshing honesty about something I already knew was true. The Nadaltards resolutely denied he was being coached even when he obviously was.

The Magician
09-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Oh my gosh. Things about to get crazy up in this thread.

The way I look at it, it's cheating, so yeah, he basically admitted to cheating. Should be fined for that. But if anyone jumps in and says "take the title away." Please. One game doesn't decide the outcome of a 4 set match.

Also, unfortunately, it's not as if Rafa is the only player who has done this. Most players, in one way or another, have used the coaching box as more than just motivation. So let's not act as if this is unique to one man. ATP and WTA, players look at the coaches for advice. It happens, at least he was honest about it.

Yeah that's what integrity of the sport means. Wayne Odesnik was not going to become the next USO champion, but he was banned anyway. Rules are their to be enforced, and cheating is a disqualification regardless of your speculation on how much it affected the match. Especially doing it on the biggest possible stage, what do you think it makes our sport look like if this becomes common knowledge :(

Absolute disgrace this cheater, of course we all knew this happened but to see him admit it hopefully means the ATP will have it's hand forced.

The Magician
09-17-2010, 12:41 AM
So uncle Tony told him to serve there, otherwise Nadal wouldnt remember how to serve?
great cheat.

You don't think coaching advice on what side to serve is huge? Someone in the stands can see which way the opponent is leaning for the serve, something the server can't see. Further, it's extremely distressing to hear your opponent get coached and not be able to do anything about it or have the rules enforced.

allpro
09-17-2010, 12:44 AM
let the haters stew.

Nole fan
09-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Bullshit.

careergrandslam
09-17-2010, 12:45 AM
this is like nirvana to the haters that have had a hard time swallowing the career golden slam.
they have been itching to find every poosible fault in rafa since he won the USO.

Shirogane
09-17-2010, 12:46 AM
Tell me something I don't know.

allpro
09-17-2010, 12:49 AM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2972/rafay.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5200/nadalu.jpg

:drink:

The Magician
09-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Is anyone disputing this happened? Or that it's against the rules? Or that cheating in a USO final is the ultimate blow to our sport's reputation? How blind do you have to be to think this is "hating"?

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 12:59 AM
Here is my prediction: just like I predict the whole Federer van thing and rain delay story by Greg Barber the right way. Here is what will happen. Nadal will be asked about this. He is going to say: Uncle Toney told me that Djokovic is struggling to return the T serve. I wanted to be fair, no? So I decided to go wide to be as fair as possible to Djokovic. Asking my uncle how to serve is stupid, no?

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 01:01 AM
Is anyone disputing this happened? Or that it's against the rules? Or that cheating in a USO final is the ultimate blow to our sport's reputation? How blind do you have to be to think this is "hating"?

Don't worry. Nobody will report this. ESPN will run a story how this was mistranslated. Then, they don't report it at all and will disappear from the face of the earth. Next time Nadal is playing, John McEnroe dubs him the best sportsman of our time and thanks him for promoting fair play in tennis. Then, Nadal gets an award for being the fairest of them all from Adam Helfant. And everyone goes home happy.

peribsen
09-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Not really, he simply is candid enough to acknowledge what all players do, an occasional nod from his team in the stands: That hardly amounts to coaching.

Hater s will have it otherwise, but then they don't forgive Nadal for breathing, far less for being honest.

Prepare for the usual lie, that he is a cheat.

peribsen
09-17-2010, 01:04 AM
Here is my prediction: just like I predict the whole Federer van thing and rain delay story by Greg Barber the right way. Here is what will happen. Nadal will be asked about this. He is going to say: Uncle Toney told me that Djokovic is struggling to return the T serve. I wanted to be fair, no? So I decided to go wide to be as fair as possible to Djokovic. Asking my uncle how to serve is stupid, no?

Just how pathetic can you get?

(Rethorical question, already know the answer).

out_here_grindin
09-17-2010, 01:04 AM
Don't worry. Nobody will report this. ESPN will run a story how this was mistranslated. Then, they don't report it at all and will disappear from the face of the earth. Next time Nadal is playing, John McEnroe dubs him the best sportsman of our time and thanks him for promoting fair play in tennis. Then, Nadal gets an award for being the fairest of them all from Adam Helfant. And everyone goes home happy.

Extreme but somehwhat true. ESPN for some reason is heavily pro-Nadal. they have been running stories for the last few days claiming that Nadal topping Federer is inevitable and that federer is done. Also during the match live chat updates on the website, anything pro-Nadal was instantly posted and you had a 25% shot at getting something pro-Djokovic posted. (I tested this, sending several messages from different names).

Sophocles
09-17-2010, 01:07 AM
Extreme but somehwhat true. ESPN for some reason is heavily pro-Nadal. they have been running stories for the last few days claiming that Nadal topping Federer is inevitable and that federer is done. Also during the match live chat updates on the website, anything pro-Nadal was instantly posted and you had a 25% shot at getting something pro-Djokovic posted. (I tested this, sending several messages from different names).

Basically, media outlets are always going to push the idea that the current number one is going to surpass the most recent GOAT candidate, because that is NEWS. It ain't news to say, yep, here's another No. 1 tennis player who isn't quite as good as Federer.

The Magician
09-17-2010, 01:09 AM
Not really, he simply is candid enough to acknowledge what all players do, an occasional nod from his team in the stands: That hardly amounts to coaching.

Hater s will have it otherwise, but then they don't forgive Nadal for breathing, far less for being honest.

He was told where to serve. If you don't think this is a massive advantage, especially for someone like Nadull who has a normally very predictable serving pattern, than you're too far down the rabbit hole for any rational discussion.

Johnny Groove
09-17-2010, 01:10 AM
Basically, media outlets are always going to push the idea that the current number one is going to surpass the most recent GOAT candidate, because that is NEWS. It ain't news to say, yep, here's another No. 1 tennis player who isn't quite as good as Federer.

ESPN is smart.

Gotta make that news.

Gotta make that money.

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 01:10 AM

ESPN and media have invested a lot to pushing Nadal and Sharapova and guys like that in the U.S. It's purely a business decision not to tarnish Nadal's image here. That's all. Media is corrupt and money talks. What can you expect?

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 01:11 AM
ESPN is smart.

Gotta make that news.

Gotta make that money.

Go to lie to people
got to be deceptive
got to pretend people are dumb and stupid
got to treat people like sheeples.

The Magician
09-17-2010, 01:11 AM
To all Nadulltards:

Remember in Wimby 2009 when Federer was down 15-40 late in the fifth set and he served two unreturnables? How would you feel if it was discovered Mirka had seen which way Roddick was leaning for return and yelled out where to serve? If something like this happened I would be the first off the Fed bandwagon, but I didn't know all Nadull fans secretly knew he cheats and just don't care :o

Johnny Groove
09-17-2010, 01:20 AM
Go to lie to people
got to be deceptive
got to pretend people are dumb and stupid
got to treat people like sheeples.

Like you said, media is corrupt, and money talks.

The Magician
09-17-2010, 01:20 AM
ESPN and media have invested a lot to pushing Nadal and Sharapova and guys like that in the U.S. It's purely a business decision not to tarnish Nadal's image here. That's all. Media is corrupt and money talks. What can you expect?

This is true. For years ESPN and sports people knew everyone on baseball was on steroids and didn't say anything to protect their investment. Eventually it all blew up in their face as it eventually will and baseball is a tarnished sport where they have old records and new records with asterisks next to them. This is what will happen to tennis, and people thought we were being hyperbolic when we talked about the death of tennis :o

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 01:23 AM
This is true. For years ESPN and sports people knew everyone on baseball was on steroids and didn't say anything to protect their investment. Eventually it all blew up in their face as it eventually will and baseball is a tarnished sport where they have old records and new records with asterisks next to them. This is what will happen to tennis, and people thought we were being hyperbolic when we talked about the death of tennis :o

I am telling you. 99.5% of people can't tell the difference between Cucumber and Banana. I mean ESPN is not at fault here. People are just that stupid. If TV does not report it, it didn't happen. If it was not on SI, didn't happen. Heck. If McEnroe says it did or didn't happen, it did or didn't happen.

out_here_grindin
09-17-2010, 01:26 AM
I am telling you. 99.5% of people can't tell the difference between Cucumber and Banana. I mean ESPN is not at fault here. People are just that stupid. If TV does not report it, it didn't happen. If it was not on SI, didn't happen. Heck. If McEnroe says it did or didn't happen, it did or didn't happen.

ESPN did create that SEC speed myth and the SECbillies at it right up.

The Magician
09-17-2010, 01:34 AM
I couldn't care less if you were attacking him only for being Spanish, my life hardly depends on your opinion of my countrymen.

What gets me is the arrogant way in which you proclaim him a fake. Would you please provide a shred of evidence to support that claim, or are we simply to take your prejudice as revealed truth?

Do you know the guy?

You're perfectly entitled not to like his game. But you are not about that, you persistently attack his credibility, based exclusively on armchair suppositions.

What do you mean with theories about his parents' divorce?

How can you be THAT cheap?

Considering everything we learn about Nadull shows him to be a worse person than previously thought, and he has multiple players who hate his guts, I think Cyrusking is on the right track and you're scrambling to defend your player even as it gets more absurd :wavey:

Bilbo
09-17-2010, 01:37 AM
why are threads like these always turn into a war zone?

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Considering everything we learn about Nadull shows him to be a worse person than previously thought, and he has multiple players who hate his guts, I think Cyrusking is on the right track and you're scrambling to defend your player even as it gets more absurd :wavey:

Leave him be. He is vindictive. Now he is reporting me to get me banned or something. Oh well. I am done talking about Nadal anyway. :) What is more to be said. The guy's career is an open book. Controversies and everything else he is done.

peribsen
09-17-2010, 01:39 AM

Just how is that?

In your ravingly envious mind (because it really is that, now come off it and accept it, won't you) maybe.

In reality, it is not.

peribsen
09-17-2010, 01:43 AM
Leave him be. He is vindictive. Now he is reporting me to get me banned or something. Oh well. I am done talking about Nadal anyway. :) What is more to be said. The guy's career is an open book. Controversies and everything else he is done.

Now that's funny. You go through life insulting people from your armchair and it's other people who are vindictive?

You have made comments on Nadal's parents' divorce.

That's how cheap you are.

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 01:45 AM
Now that's funny. You go through life insulting people from your armchair and it's other people who are vindictive?

You have made comments on Nadal's parents' divorce.

That's how cheap you are.

Yes. I did make that comment. That happened though. I didn't make it up. I didn't say what actually went on. He is a public figure. When things like that happen and he blames his loss at French Open over it, I get curious. What? Should we just ignore what kept Nadal from beating Soderling at French?

The Magician
09-17-2010, 01:46 AM
Just how is that?

In your ravingly envious mind (because it really is that, now come off it and accept it, won't you) maybe.

In reality, it is not.

Well now we know he exploits loopholes in the rules to full effect, he talks shit to other players and is generally disliked in the locker room, he admits to cheating and robbing his opponent of a chance to comeback for a USO title, and he is so fake in humility he refuses to acknowledge himself as the RG favorite. Oh, and he's obsessive compulsive and probably has other untreated mental disorders.

peribsen
09-17-2010, 01:50 AM
Well now we know he exploits loopholes in the rules to full effect, he talks shit to other players and is generally disliked in the locker room, he admits to cheating and robbing his opponent of a chance to comeback for a USO title, and he is so fake in humility he refuses to acknowledge himself as the RG favorite. Oh, and he's obsessive compulsive and probably has other untreated mental disorders.

You need a psychiatrist if you really think that.

The only thing clear here is that for some unknown reason you grudge Nadal the mere fact he exists.

Is it penis envy? I really mean it, you know, psychologists do speak seriously of these cases.

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 01:52 AM
You need a psychiatrist if you really think that.

The only thing clear here is that for some unknown reason you grudge Nadal the mere fact he exists.

Is it penis envy? I really mean it, you know, psychologists do speak seriously of these cases.

Feel free to report this post :)

peribsen
09-17-2010, 01:54 AM
Feel free to report this post :)

On what grounds if I may ask?

Or is it that you two have a God given right to insult others but no one can dare answer back?

careergrandslam
09-17-2010, 01:56 AM
rafa got some advise on where to serve on match point?
big freaking deal.

rafa is the most humble champion ive ever seen. win or lose he is still the same.

he can do whatever he wants, because he can!

Port_Power
09-17-2010, 01:57 AM
LOL talk about storm in a teacup

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 01:57 AM
On what grounds if I may ask?

Or is it that you two have a God given right to insult others but no one can dare answer back?

On the ground of "penis envy." If you want to play that game and report every post, then what do you expect.You are clearly insulting that poster. And i just made a suggestion. if people feel you are right, then so be it.

peribsen
09-17-2010, 02:00 AM
On the ground of "penis envy." If you want to play that game and report every post, then what do you expect.You are clearly insulting that poster. And i just made a suggestion. if people feel you are right, then so be it.

Yours is the first post I have ever reported. For the very good reason that it is the first post I have ever read here that wasn't a mere ranting on an internet forum but something that could be an offence in a court of law.

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 02:02 AM
Yours is the first post I have ever reported. For the very good reason that it is the first post I have ever read here that wasn't a mere ranting on an internet forum but something that could be an offence in a court of law.

Really? What did I say? I have said nothing that is not true. Quote me, and if I am wrong, I'll apologize. I have never made any SPECIFIC claim about Nadal's family, or anything else. Yet, you, call people mental, talk about penis envy, and all that nasty stuff. You attack posters here. I have never attacked one person in the past few months since a certain poster pissed me off.

peribsen
09-17-2010, 02:06 AM
Really? What did I say? I have said nothing that is not true. Quote me, and if I am wrong, I'll apologize. I have never made any SPECIFIC claim about Nadal's family, or anything else. Yet, you, call people mental, talk about penis envy, and all that nasty stuff. You attack posters here. I have never attacked one person in the past few months since a certain poster pissed me off.

Oh, so now it seems that saying you have your doubts about Nadal's parents' divorce and going on to add that maybe that is why his father doesn't ever sit next to his uncle.. means nothing and you are implying nothing?

Do you really think that explanation would hold water?

I won't waste any more time with you, SheepleBuster.

Feel free to go on through life insulting other people, withut the slightest evidence, and being naive enough to think nobody will call your bluff.

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 02:09 AM
Oh, so now it seems that saying you have your doubts about Nadal's parents' divorce and going on to add that maybe that is why his father doesn't ever sit next to his uncle.. means nothing and you are implying nothing?

Do you really think that explanation would hold water?

I said I thought there was something going on there. I am just curious. If you think I was implying anything there, you need to be more specific. You are not a mind reader, are you? Whatever. This is not 2100. We don't read minds. You can't possibly know what I meant.

peribsen
09-17-2010, 02:11 AM
I have just added a final sentence to my previous post. Read it if you wish.

osmonde
09-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Cheating...come on, he is 2 breaks ahead in the last set, in the last game...whatever advice he may have received...honestly would not have change the course of this match...storm in a cup of tea as people said...
We see so many players talking loud to their box, or vice versa during a match...or wait for the advice to ask for the hawkeye...

Johnny Groove
09-17-2010, 02:14 AM
MTF just LOVES Nadal :hearts: :rolleyes:

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 02:16 AM
I have just added a final sentence to my previous post. Read it if you wish.

No I read it. Whatever makes you happy my friend. I have not insulted anyone in this forum. Yet, you call people mental, or say they may have "penis envy." These are your words. I respect your opinion, and I am sure there is a good reason you are so defensive about Nadal. I am a big Federer fan. But you'll never see me defend him like you do. Maybe it's because I am not Swiss. Oh well. I guess naming the country makes me racist, right? Whatever. Just know this. What goes around comes around. You can report me, get me banned, try to silence my freedom of speech. It's gonna come back to you my friend.

screenerluv
09-17-2010, 02:16 AM
more fed fans pissed that rafa will have a better career in the end than their guy.

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 02:19 AM
more fed fans pissed that rafa will have a better career in the end than their guy.

I am a Fed fan but I'd be the first to tell you that I'd be happy for Nadal to break that record. It's tough to do and if he does it, more power to him. Only Federer has to blame himself if he does not set the bar high enough. that's all.

Mjau!
09-17-2010, 02:22 AM
Well, Nadal being a systematic cheater isn't exactly news, but I'm surprised to see him admit an instance of cheating.

SheepleBuster
09-17-2010, 02:23 AM
Well, Nadal being a systematic cheater isn't exactly news, but I'm surprised to see him admit an instance of cheating.

Everyone slips up :) Even the best of us.

out_here_grindin
09-17-2010, 02:29 AM
JP5hzYkbU0s&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-1r-29-HM

did you see that dead handshake he gave the umpire?

BigJohn
09-17-2010, 02:29 AM
2fYDIUOU0ns

The Magician
09-17-2010, 02:33 AM
Cheating...come on, he is 2 breaks ahead in the last set, in the last game...whatever advice he may have received...honestly would not have change the course of this match...storm in a cup of tea as people said...
We see so many players talking loud to their box, or vice versa during a match...or wait for the advice to ask for the hawkeye...

Yeah no one has ever choked serving for a career grand slam :rolleyes: Considering he needed cheating to tell him where to serve, sounds like he was ready to choke as he had been doing the entire match. Plus, I didn't know cheating was ok as long as it doesn't affect the outcome of the match :wavey:

The Magician
09-17-2010, 02:35 AM
2fYDIUOU0ns

That was one of the most disgusting matches of all time :o Funny though, after he gets a warning for cheating they show Tony telling Nadull it's OK. Sounds like even more cheating to me, guess Nadull can't do anything without Tony telling him to do it :haha:

BigJohn
09-17-2010, 02:44 AM
That was one of the most disgusting matches of all time :o Funny though, after he gets a warning for cheating they show Tony telling Nadull it's OK. Sounds like even more cheating to me, guess Nadull can't do anything without Tony telling him to do it :haha:

I was not too impressed by his behaviour, trying to intimidate the umpire: "We're gonna talk to the supervisor later" or something like that...

careergrandslam
09-17-2010, 02:49 AM
9 slams
career golden slam
won 3 consecutive slams in a calendar year on 3 different surfaces
14-7 H2H vs his pigeon

thats all i have to say.

Mjau!
09-17-2010, 02:51 AM
2fYDIUOU0ns

Wimbledon 2010 - When the facade finally cracked.

That was the infamous Petzschner match, right?

BigJohn
09-17-2010, 02:56 AM
9 slams
career golden slam
won 3 consecutive slams in a calendar year on 3 different surfaces
14-7 H2H vs his pigeon

thats all i have to say.

Parrots can also repeat many short sentences without really knowing what they are talking about.

CCBH
09-17-2010, 04:18 AM
Can somebody confirm the veracity of the translation?

Priam
09-17-2010, 04:20 AM
Are there other sources for this? I can't find any.

Topspindoctor
09-17-2010, 04:29 AM
Dumb thread. The serve decided absolutely nothing when he was serving for it. In fact he served very poorly at 5-2. Here is what happened if I remember correctly:

15-0 - Djokovic makes a FH error during a neutral rally
30-0 - Nadal hits a volley winner near the net
30-15 - Djokovic gets a lucky netcord after drop shot attempt
30-30 - Nadal makes unforced error
40-30 - Nadal hit a forehand passing shot, which Djokovic challenges unsuccessfully
Djokovic hits forehand wide to end the match

How exactly did serve decide anything? All points were won on Nole's errors and his own winners.

gulzhan
09-17-2010, 04:30 AM

So, this is how you decided to escape keeping your promise?! A bet is a bet, no one forced you to make that promise public on your sig!

Since you were so damn sure Nadal has no chance at USO (with coaching or no-coaching), STOP CHEATING AND CHANGE YOUR AVATAR BACK TO NADAL'S PICTURE! OR GET OUT OF GM!

careergrandslam
09-17-2010, 04:32 AM
this whole thing has been taken out of context.

rafa said his camp was yelling this and that on match point because of all the emotion. it was like finish it right now ala wimbledon 2008 final where the emotion was crazy.
it was on the very last point of the match.

people are overreacting big time.

look at it in context.

kjo
09-17-2010, 04:58 AM
Are there other sources for this? I can't find any.

http://twitter.com/miguelseabra

Interviewed by ElPaís, #Nadal admits not knowing where to serve while serving for the #USOpen title & that he was told what to do. Coaching!
7:56 AM Sep 15th via TweetDeck

Pirata.
09-17-2010, 05:13 AM
rafa got some advise on where to serve on match point?
big freaking deal.

rafa is the most humble champion ive ever seen. win or lose he is still the same.

he can do whatever he wants, because he can!

Nadulltards :retard:

:smash:

Castafiore
09-17-2010, 08:06 AM
Can people actually have a debate in this forum these days without telling the other side that it's retarded, knows nothing about tennis, stupid? Sheesh.

About this article. Following the rules, if Nadal did get "advice" from his box on how to place a particular serve, you can not deny that this is coaching and I do wish that Toni would shut up at times because it's annoying. :shrug:

I think that it happens a LOT in tennis, though (but Nadal is the main focus here obviously). I do agree with the rule that tennis players should figure things on their own but you see/hear the coaching thing a LOT.
(obviously, St. Federer doesn't do that but he's special)

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-17-2010, 08:08 AM
You guys envy Nadal because uncle Toni is a great coach.

Castafiore
09-17-2010, 08:10 AM
Toni is indeed a great coach for Rafa but he needs to learn to shut up at times. It doesn't matter that many players get coached from the players box actually since most people in here don't give a damn about them but Toni and Rafa are under a microscope so every move they make and every sound they utter is analysed.

FormerRafaFan
09-17-2010, 08:17 AM
I doubt it was planned.. Maybe Toni just said something, and Rafa catched it. But well.. That's different than it being planned from the start. Just like in Wimbledon.

prafull
09-17-2010, 09:36 AM
LOL... He meant that before the match the strategy was to serve wide so he decided to go for that strategy in the last game too. Wow, some people love making stories.

born_on_clay
09-17-2010, 10:05 AM
unreliable source.

until proper evidence is found, these are mere made up conspiracy theories.

+1

Action Jackson
09-17-2010, 10:15 AM
El Pais is a legit paper.

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-17-2010, 10:22 AM
peribsen seems to be losing control in this thread. The truth hurts, i dont want to believe it...but rafa admitted to cheating

Surcouf
09-17-2010, 10:35 AM
Why the thread has not been deleted and why the author has not been banned?

Some people will try anything to discredit and attack Nadal when he is at his highest. These people are litterally losers and haters. I can only hope something very bad happen to them.

Just like heaven
09-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Yeah that's what integrity of the sport means. Wayne Odesnik was not going to become the next USO champion, but he was banned anyway. Rules are their to be enforced, and cheating is a disqualification regardless of your speculation on how much it affected the match. Especially doing it on the biggest possible stage, what do you think it makes our sport look like if this becomes common knowledge :(

Absolute disgrace this cheater, of course we all knew this happened but to see him admit it hopefully means the ATP will have it's hand forced.
You don't think coaching advice on what side to serve is huge? Someone in the stands can see which way the opponent is leaning for the serve, something the server can't see. Further, it's extremely distressing to hear your opponent get coached and not be able to do anything about it or have the rules enforced.
He was told where to serve. If you don't think this is a massive advantage, especially for someone like Nadull who has a normally very predictable serving pattern, than you're too far down the rabbit hole for any rational discussion.
To all Nadulltards:

Remember in Wimby 2009 when Federer was down 15-40 late in the fifth set and he served two unreturnables? How would you feel if it was discovered Mirka had seen which way Roddick was leaning for return and yelled out where to serve? If something like this happened I would be the first off the Fed bandwagon, but I didn't know all Nadull fans secretly knew he cheats and just don't care :o
Yeah no one has ever choked serving for a career grand slam :rolleyes: Considering he needed cheating to tell him where to serve, sounds like he was ready to choke as he had been doing the entire match. Plus, I didn't know cheating was ok as long as it doesn't affect the outcome of the match :wavey:

:baby:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2988/52248434.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5776/65824349.jpg
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1963/80607167.jpg

Chair Umpire
09-17-2010, 11:32 AM
Wow, this victory has really got into Fedtards' heart. :awww:

It has been more than 96 hours since the match ended and the shit stirring countinues... in some cases uninterruptedly! :unsure:

PS- Funny to see a Sodatard moaning about cheating as well. :lol:

dombrfc
09-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Man, the integrity of tennis reaches new lows.

MarioMega
09-17-2010, 01:01 PM
These Federesians...

Sooo angry...

:D :D :D

A_Skywalker
09-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Wow, this victory has really got into Fedtards' heart. :awww:

It has been more than 96 hours since the match ended and the shit stirring countinues... in some cases uninterruptedly! :unsure:

PS- Funny to see a Sodatard moaning about cheating as well. :lol:

priceless!

timafi
09-17-2010, 01:11 PM
what's new?:rolleyes:
not only did he get a major break when most of the players who could challenge him and even beat him were upset early but he gets coached:shrug:

he always gets coached and gets away with it so I say keep doing what works:shrug:

dorkino
09-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Can somebody confirm the veracity of the translation?

LOL... He meant that before the match the strategy was to serve wide so he decided to go for that strategy in the last game too. Wow, some people love making stories.

Good points

Dumb thread. The serve decided absolutely nothing when he was serving for it. In fact he served very poorly at 5-2. Here is what happened if I remember correctly:

15-0 - Djokovic makes a FH error during a neutral rally
30-0 - Nadal hits a volley winner near the net
30-15 - Djokovic gets a lucky netcord after drop shot attempt
30-30 - Nadal makes unforced error
40-30 - Nadal hit a forehand passing shot, which Djokovic challenges unsuccessfully
Djokovic hits forehand wide to end the match

How exactly did serve decide anything? All points were won on Nole's errors and his own winners.

As far as i remember serving in that game was not the determinative factor for the net result of the game nor for the match. Still , If this was done , then coaching is Wrong and is still aganist the rules. And ofcourse no tennis fan accepts this to come from an important representative of the game. Rafa and his team should definitely work more on how to keep their mouths shut and to make a better control of their expressions.

That being said , Coaching and coaching accusations steal from their success a lot more than what they give.. but who am i to speak :o .

tennis2tennis
09-17-2010, 02:20 PM

why it's nole's fans who should be pissed!
I think the problem is with uncle toni not rafa the guy's forever making gestures and coaching even when rafa's game is fine:rolleyes:

uncle toni better stop or he'll give rafa and justine henin rep

MarioMega
09-17-2010, 02:27 PM
But guess what?

The Fedtards are crying here, not Nole's fans.

tennis2tennis
09-17-2010, 02:31 PM
But guess what?

The Fedtards are crying here, not Nole's fans.

as a Federer fan I don't think Toni's input is of any help, but he's damaging a small portion of his nephews legacy....rafa should have a word with his uncle...at least Rafa doesn't take as long as he use to, to serve

MarioMega
09-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Man, Rafa had to thank his uncle for everything he achieved in his career.

Toni is the man.
He always pushed Nadal, making mind games since Nadal was a little child.
He forced Nadal to play with his left arm.
He always told that Nadal is just a good player, even now when he close the Career GS.
He keeps chalenging Nadal and that's the main reason to Nadal improve so much.

He was a clay player, nothing more.
Now he's a all arround player.

And Uncle Toni is the guy that makes this possible, believe me.

So let's wait.
I can see Rafa saying this interview is a lie, that's bullshit.

"I never told that, no"?

And don't get me wrong, but Nadal's legacy won't be damaged by this crap.

Andre'sNo1Fan
09-17-2010, 02:46 PM
LOL@ the sad haters.

Nole fan
09-17-2010, 03:46 PM

+1
It's incredible that people are still discussing this. :rolleyes:

Nole fan
09-17-2010, 03:48 PM
El Pais is a legit paper.

Yeah and I read that interview.

FiBeR
09-17-2010, 03:59 PM
this is not about fans or haters
rules are to be respected. you cannot take forever to serve, there are rules on time. you cannot receive or accept coaching, that is against the rules as well.

not a purely good role model or a good tennis ambassador this nadal. plus he used a geographical adjective as an insult-like statement about a fellow tour player years ago during a match like if it something bad to be from a certain part of the world or something. i am just stating the obvious. he deserves his titles, his glory, everything but he is just not the perfect role model... but then again who is?

Mjau!
09-17-2010, 04:01 PM
this is not about fans or haters
rules are to be respected. you cannot take forever to serve, there are rules on time. you cannot receive or accept coaching, that is against the rules as well.

not a good role model or a good tennis ambassador this nadal. plus he made racist comments about fellow tour players years ago. i dont like him but even if i did, i am just stating the obvious.

:eek: Do tell!

Chair Umpire
09-17-2010, 04:04 PM
BS from the argentinian thirdworld-media:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JBbKbtzJY

According to the "jornalist" Rafa called "sudaca" to Gaudio in this video... nowhere you hear that. Pure garbage-jornalism from Argentina.

edit: The most funny of all, is that these "jornalists" subtitled the video putting the following words in Rafa's mouth "Callate sudaca gil"

"Gil" is a south-american expression. No one in Spain says "gil", we say "gilipollas"... but not "gil", not ever. The video is shit-journalism of the worst kind.

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Hey Haterz

:worship::worship:Rafa completed his career Golden Grand Slam :worship::worship:

I know it is a nightmare for you but nothing will delete this from tennis history

Accept That...... Move on......

dombrfc
09-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Hey Haterz

:worship::worship:Rafa completed his career Golden Grand Slam :worship::worship:

I know it is a nightmare for you but nothing will delete this from tennis history

Accept That...... Move on......

Really!?

Didnt know this, man I need to catch up on the news.

Infinity
09-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Cheater admits cheating and people want to give him a standing ovation for being honest.

alfonsojose
09-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Hardly a surprise. The guy breaks every single rule in the game. Nobody has the guts to say something. Money from dumb fan boys buying Bull t-shirts wins :p

asteve001
09-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Prove he was coached with video evidence, you can't because it doesn't exist, at the time there was a camera right beside Toni, how could they have conversed in this way and it not be caught. I watched Rafa go about his business and at that time he didn't even look in their direction. But when you want to believe something based on your hate for someone, it won't take much to push you over the edge.

selyoink
09-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Everyone already knew that the Nadull receives on court coaching. Nadull is the biggest cheater and fixer to ever disgrace the sport. He would've been banned from the tour ages ago if the ATP wasn't in his pocket.

Luinir
09-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Everyone already knew that the Nadull receives on court coaching. Nadull is the biggest cheater and fixer to ever disgrace the sport. He would've been banned from the tour ages ago if the ATP wasn't in his pocket.

Ok bye. :wavey:

selyoink
09-17-2010, 08:57 PM
Ok bye. :wavey:

If you can't refute anything I say (which you can't because it is true) then you should be the one to fuck off.

tangerine_dream
09-17-2010, 09:12 PM
People just can't believe that Nadal is better than Federer unless he's doped up or getting illegal coaching.

Maybe Federer's the one who cheats? Mirka's constantly texting during matches, maybe she's relaying information to his wired brain while he's playing, "Slice it out wide!"

emotion
09-17-2010, 09:21 PM
A short ban for Nadal would be nice...

Nole fan
09-17-2010, 10:19 PM

According to the "jornalist" Rafa called "sudaca" to Gaudio in this video... nowhere you hear that. Pure garbage-jornalism from Argentina.

edit: The most funny of all, is that these "jornalists" subtitled the video putting the following words in Rafa's mouth "Callate sudaca gil"

"Gil" is a south-american expression. No one in Spain says "gil", we say "gilipollas"... but not "gil", not ever. The video is shit-journalism of the worst kind.

:lol: That's too much!

Shirogane
09-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Maybe Federer's the one who cheats? Mirka's constantly texting during matches, maybe she's relaying information to his wired brain while he's playing, "Slice it out wide!"

Too much ego to cheat his way to victory.

JolánGagó
09-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Everyone coaches FFS :rolleyes:

LaLo USO10 champ :rocker2:

Pirata.
09-17-2010, 10:34 PM
I love the "everyone does it!" excuses. That doesn't make it any more acceptable and of all people, Rafa, as the #1 player, should know better and be setting the example. If the low ranked players cheat, they should be punished, and if the #1 not only does it but ADMITS to doing it, he should be punished as well.

People making excuses for him are just disgusting.

FormerRafaFan
09-17-2010, 10:35 PM
A short ban for Nadal would be nice...

I'm sure it would be nice.. for you. You're just afraid he'll win again over any of your favorites, which he will for sure, with his new and improved serve.

JolánGagó
09-17-2010, 10:38 PM
why are threads like these always turn into a war zone?

One word: Mossad.

Sophocles
09-18-2010, 12:05 AM
One word: Mossad.

Shit. Rumbled.

Har-Tru
09-18-2010, 12:44 AM
Oh wow, Nadal is being coached? Who knew???

Him admitting it only makes it less of a robot.

scoobs
09-18-2010, 12:47 AM
This is hardly a great shock, in previous interviews he's made it clear that he doesn't believe in the no coaching rule and would like to see it changed - in the absence of that he's prepared to ignore the rule.

finishingmove
09-18-2010, 12:51 AM
i would be annoyed if someone was telling me what to do from the stands, but each to their own

Sapeod
09-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Told you all:

Rafael Nadal = cheat.

Sophocles
09-18-2010, 12:54 AM
His dependence on Uncle "Godfather" Toni is kinda creepy. Rafael Fredo Nadal.

Tutu
09-18-2010, 01:02 AM
Coaching needs to be stopped. Period.

But In my opinion, it's the coaches that are usually to blame rather than the players. Sure there are examples like Justine Henin who has all these intricate hand signals with her coach and they have clearly been discussed beforehand, but most players look to their box for support. I don't think Rafa should be criticized. He was only being honest and he can't control what his box says and does. The only viable idea I can think of is that, similar to when managers are unruly in football, coaches should be ejected from their box if found to be coaching.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 01:05 AM
I don't think we need to worry about Nadal being punished. Karma is real friends. Everything you take away from others will be taken away from you. Every time you cheat you cheat yourself. I don't know who's cheating behind the scenes that we don't know about. But everyone will get theirs. It's inevitable. Trust me :)

Sapeod
09-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Toni controls Nadal.
Everybody knows this.
Cheating, coaching and Toni shouting and speaking to him, telling what to do = Nadal match.

Topspin Forehand
09-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Vamos Rafa. Win at any cost. Even if it is against the rules. :D

River
09-18-2010, 01:26 AM
This just in.

Nadal wins the entire championship all on one nod by his coach to serve wide.

...Idiots. Even if it was Fed I would've given him the okay. This isn't surprising.

And whoever said Rafa should set an example hasn't seen Rafa pick at his ass yet. Who the f*ck cares about him setting an example as #1?

He got that ranking for kicking everyone else's ass. Rafa's setting a good example:

Kick everyone's ass and you're #1.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 01:26 AM
I really encourage everyone to read a book on mind control programming. It may sound irrelevant to this post but trust me. You read it and you'll know who's thinking for himself out there :)

luie
09-18-2010, 01:28 AM
So Uncle toni won the career grand slam not the puppet nadull,its obvious that uncle toni is the brain of the operation ,rafa just a moonballing workhorse who can't think for himself but I must admit nadull and his camp are a decietful bunch.

Sapeod
09-18-2010, 01:29 AM
Vamos Rafa. Win at any cost. Even if it is against the rules. :D
At any cost doesn't mean cheating, but he does anyway. Some great humble no.1 :rolleyes:

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 01:30 AM
The fact of the matter is this: Nadal is being dishonest and determined to be dishonest about the way he plays. He has been warned times and times again. If this happened once, twice, or 10 times, it'd not be a problem. This clearly shows that he's got no respect for the rules, fair play, or any of that. It's all an act. He is good, talented, and very determined. Wasn't it McEnroe who called him a pirate (I think he said he dressed like one)? Well, ...

River
09-18-2010, 01:37 AM
The fact of the matter is this: Nadal is being dishonest and determined to be dishonest about the way he plays. He has been warned times and times again. If this happened once, twice, or 10 times, it'd not be a problem. This clearly shows that he's got no respect for the rules, fair play, or any of that. It's all an act. He is good, talented, and very determined. Wasn't it McEnroe who called him a pirate (I think he said he dressed like one)? Well, ...

Way to be a complete hypocrite.

"You're a nice guy, so I'll let you cheat 10 times, but no more after that."

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 01:48 AM
Way to be a complete hypocrite.

"You're a nice guy, so I'll let you cheat 10 times, but no more after that."

You are truly an intriguing character. Instead of blaming Nadal, you are blaming me for giving him 10 chances to fail. It still amazes me that people watch these players and feel like winners when they win. Really? Open your eyes folks. This is just sports. entertainment. If you go out of your way to defend someone who is clearly flawed, well, good luck keeping your eyes closed for the rest of your life. That's what it is. It's sleep walking through life.

semino
09-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Really? Too bad, this is ugly... He have to get out of tennis.

luie
09-18-2010, 02:10 AM
The Cheating empire of uncle toni has been a dark spot on tennis thats for such,uncle toni is a decietfull genius ,props to him for continually getting away with it.

River
09-18-2010, 02:11 AM
You are truly an intriguing character. Instead of blaming Nadal, you are blaming me for giving him 10 chances to fail. It still amazes me that people watch these players and feel like winners when they win. Really? Open your eyes folks. This is just sports. entertainment. If you go out of your way to defend someone who is clearly flawed, well, good luck keeping your eyes closed for the rest of your life. That's what it is. It's sleep walking through life.

First you state in your former post that Nadal is dishonest and berate him for it.

Then you go to say that, hey, allowing someone to cheat ten times is fine. It's when he goes over ten do you berate him.

There is no in between. I am of the group that doesn't care that his coach told him to serve wide because that one point did not decide the whole championship and these 2 weeks. I don't forgive him, either. He cheated, but to be batshit crazy over that one thing and ppl telling him to give the take the trophy despite 2 weeks of utter domination is stupid.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 02:19 AM
First you state in your former post that Nadal is dishonest and berate him for it.

Then you go to say that, hey, allowing someone to cheat ten times is fine. It's when he goes over ten do you berate him.

There is no in between. I am of the group that doesn't care that his coach told him to serve wide because that one point did not decide the whole championship and these 2 weeks. I don't forgive him, either. He cheated, but to be batshit crazy over that one thing and ppl telling him to give the take the trophy despite 2 weeks of utter domination is stupid.

He does not need or seek your forgiveness nor mine. If he wanted to be forgiven, he would have stopped cheating after he got warned a bunch of times. I promise you, he gets coaching almost on every point. Uncle Tony is having a discussion with someone and it's not his assistant when he is looking at Rafa, speaking in Spanish.

It does not matter. The corrupt media never challenges Rafa on it. They won't even report this interview. So it's not worth my time discussing anymore. Nadal is human and flawed. No shame in that. Of course, stripping him of his title would be a good start.

Mjau!
09-18-2010, 02:22 AM

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I heard sudaca... What did Gaudio have to say about this incident?

Mjau!
09-18-2010, 02:22 AM
Everyone coaches FFS :rolleyes:

LaLo USO10 champ :rocker2:

Standard :bs: rationalization from people with no moral compass. :rolleyes:

Mjau!
09-18-2010, 02:24 AM
This is hardly a great shock, in previous interviews he's made it clear that he doesn't believe in the no coaching rule and would like to see it changed - in the absence of that he's prepared to ignore the rule.

Yes, Nadal believes he's above the rules of the game. That he has the right to promptly ignore any regulation that does not suit him. I for one think it's very alarming.

River
09-18-2010, 02:25 AM
He does not need or seek your forgiveness nor mine. If he wanted to be forgiven, he would have stopped cheating after he got warned a bunch of times. I promise you, he gets coaching almost on every point. Uncle Tony is having a discussion with someone and it's not his assistant when he is looking at Rafa, speaking in Spanish.

It does not matter. The corrupt media never challenges Rafa on it. They won't even report this interview. So it's not worth my time discussing anymore. Nadal is human and flawed. No shame in that. Of course, stripping him of his title would be a good start.

1) Either it's me or you're stalking me to disprove everything I say across all threads

2) You talk as if all media is pro-Nadal and no one else.

3) Stripping him of the title is ridiculous based on one proven call of coaching for this match.

Mjau!
09-18-2010, 02:25 AM
This just in.

Nadal wins the entire championship all on one nod by his coach to serve wide.

...Idiots. Even if it was Fed I would've given him the okay. This isn't surprising.

And whoever said Rafa should set an example hasn't seen Rafa pick at his ass yet. Who the f*ck cares about him setting an example as #1?

He got that ranking for kicking everyone else's ass. Rafa's setting a good example:

Kick everyone's ass and you're #1.

How about people who are concerned with the integrity of the sport. I understand this must be very difficult to grasp for someone with no sense of right and wrong...

Matt01
09-18-2010, 02:45 AM
How about people who are concerned with the integrity of the sport. I understand this must be very difficult to grasp for someone with no sense of right and wrong...

And how useful is it when people like you who have no knowledge about men's tennis are concerned about the "integrity of the sport"? That can only result in a massive fail :help:

The Magician
09-18-2010, 03:09 AM
His dependence on Uncle "Godfather" Toni is kinda creepy. Rafael Fredo Nadal.

It's actually sad to see how little independence Nadull has from his Uncle. It's definitely not healthy to have such a heavy dependence on family at 24, no wonder he has the mentality of a child in his interviews. Even if Nadull wins 20 more GS. he won't have a mature and satisfying post-tennis life and will always be a shadow of the man Federer is :sad:

Sometimes, I almost pity him, but then I remember that Nadull is bad for the sport itself, regardless of his personal failings and his awful family and it's our personal responsibility to oppose his "accomplishments" as tennis fans :wavey:

finishingmove
09-18-2010, 03:14 AM
Toni bought him Xisca from barranquillagirls.com

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 03:19 AM
Alright this has gone on for long enough. As the world number 1, you have to have rrespect and dignity for the sport. Roger did. Roger was a humanitaria, set up hit for haiti, on the atp council etc. ROger always put his best interests aside for tennis. Rafa on the otherhand openly cheats, with uncle toni put privately and publically. rafa does not care though, he is a gutterat in tha respect. Rafa will take what he can get, Rafa has turned into a scavenger. You cannot cheat, its disgraceful. Rafa is humble??, humble players dont cheat, they use their talent to win matches like Federer. Its not really that fucking hard to understand

River
09-18-2010, 03:27 AM
If Nadal and Toni eat a banana at the same time, this place will go apeshit.

emotion
09-18-2010, 04:08 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Magician again.

Celta
09-18-2010, 04:12 AM
One more point to be a champion!!.

If I miss this point and the nest…, and the nest three games, and the nest set
He is going to make fun of mee and singing sons with Fed.

No more: roll in my back (I love it).
No more: get my shirt trained with the blue clay.
No more: bite marks in the silver.

What I going to do now?

Left, right, center, spin…..fuck* decisions.

May day- may day….

Question: I need to know were to server.

Question Code: left eyebrow curb upside, right eyebrow curb upside, towel (right leg only) reject the third ball and sent to the right corner of the tall skinned ball boy.

Answer Code: Vamos Rafa!!!….. Touch the inside left corner of the hat, look down the left shoe and a short conversation your friend to the left.

Answer means by the couching adviser: Place in the “T” no too strong, but with spin. 110 miles but not too much spin.

I get it!

“Place to the outside 102 miles with side spin”.

Let’s do it!

Right eyebrow. Left eyebrow, touch bandanna….. Ball bounce, ass pick.
steer at you opponent, show your hate.

Hey wait a minute…new signal!!

New code: When the couching adviser speaks with the guy in the right first, then rub his noise and touch his hat means:

“Nole is afraid.He has a weakness when you server to the body(speed about 125 miles). He moves one and a half steps to the right….big mistake.”

Nice and clear!!!

Towel, bandannas, left eyebrow, right eyebrow, ass pick ten bounces…..

Uncle Tony is a genius to place Manolo in the upper stands were nobody can see him.

Perfect….and everything in less than 20 American seconds.

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 04:12 AM
It's actually sad to see how little independence Nadull has from his Uncle. It's definitely not healthy to have such a heavy dependence on family at 24, no wonder he has the mentality of a child in his interviews. Even if Nadull wins 20 more GS. he won't have a mature and satisfying post-tennis life and will always be a shadow of the man Federer is :sad:

Sometimes, I almost pity him, but then I remember that Nadull is bad for the sport itself, regardless of his personal failings and his awful family and it's our personal responsibility to oppose his "accomplishments" as tennis fans :wavey:

Just because it's night in Kazakstan, it doesn't mean you can continue cheating and post on GM while I am asleep.

No one forced you to make a promise, coward! You were just so damn sure Nadal has no chance to win USO and you couldn't resist mocking him openly. Now pay the price or go somewhere else to heal your pride!

MTF may suck big time on many issues but IT WILL NOT TOLERATE CHEATING COWARD WHO GIVEs A PROMISE TO APPRECIATE ACHIEVEMENT OF A PLAYER AND THEN PRETENDs IT NEVER HAPPENED.

CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO RAFA'S PICTURE, REMOVE INSULTING SIGNATURE OR GET OUT OF GM!

The Magician
09-18-2010, 04:14 AM
Just because it's night in Kazakstan, it doesn't mean you can continue cheating and post on GM while I am asleep.

No one forced you to make a promise, coward! You were just so damn sure Nadal has no chance to win USO and you couldn't resist mocking him openly. Now pay the price or go somewhere else to heal your pride!

MTF may suck big time on many issues but IT WILL NOT TOLERATE CHEATING COWARD WHO GIVEs A PROMISE TO APPRECIATE ACHIEVEMENT OF A PLAYER AND THEN PRETENDs IT NEVER HAPPENED.

CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO RAFA'S PICTURE, REMOVE INSULTING SIGNATURE OR GET OUT OF GM!

I did my time, you wouldn't want me misrepresenting myself as a Nadulltard any longer than necessary would you :wavey:

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 04:21 AM
I did my time, you wouldn't want me misrepresenting myself as a Nadulltard any longer than necessary would you :wavey:

I would and you will! It's one year, Mugician, one year until the next USO.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 04:27 AM

From what I remember, you said you'd change your avatar if Nadal won without dropping a set. Right? I don't even know :)

The Magician
09-18-2010, 04:36 AM
From what I remember, you said you'd change your avatar if Nadal won without dropping a set. Right? I don't even know :)

I think Gulzhan has a bit of a crush on me ;) Too bad I don;t know what she looks like, she has to be really hot for me to get to know a girl halfway across the world.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 04:39 AM
I think Gulzhan has a bit of a crush on me ;) Too bad I don;t know what she looks like, she has to be really hot for me to get to know a girl halfway across the world.

I am not even touching that. She almost got me banned months ago. I got like punished for 3 months because I said something about her friend. She reported me back then.

nadal_slam_king
09-18-2010, 05:03 AM

But Federer isn't even known as being a man, so it's a big contradiction to say Rafa could be a shadow of the 'man' Federer is, when Federer is a shadow of a man :confused:

nadal_slam_king
09-18-2010, 05:06 AM
I hope the interview about Rafa being coached is true, that proves how honest Rafa is and why he's so much more respected than diva players. But considering it hasn't been reported in ESPN, Yahoo Tennis, CNNSI, it sadly appears not to be true.

a_boy
09-18-2010, 05:16 AM
Nadal admits that he cheated just to make sure he successfully served for a slam final, when he was already two sets to one up? I mean he was extremely likely to win even if he dropped serve, so he must be desperate to win at any cost. That is a pretty damning indictment on his sporting mentality.

If he is prepared to cheat to win one game, then how far is he prepared to go in his career, to make sure he wins at any cost? :devil:

Sophocles
09-18-2010, 05:19 AM
But Federer isn't even known as being a man, so it's a big contradiction to say Rafa could be a shadow of the 'man' Federer is, when Federer is a shadow of a man :confused:

Oh dear, somebody has can't-handle-being-a-wussy issues.

asteve001
09-18-2010, 07:27 AM
This has been a very funny thread, I have to admit I went back to the match footage to see if I could find a hint of Nadal communicating with his box, but there was nothing, in fact there was a camera to Uncle Toni's right the whole time in question, any flagrant coaching on his part would have been captured, i'm convinced the Nadal haters know this, and don't really believe him guilty, yet they act like it's a foregone conclusion based on some questionable article, great comedy. it's obvious to me by this flimsy case, that Nadal has never broken the rules, always been seriously exaggerated. please keep it up. but i get the joke, we all know Nadal is the epitome of sportsmanship, say anything else and i'll be sure your keeping up the farce.

DuMa
09-18-2010, 07:31 AM
why is coaching disallowed again during matches? dumb rule imho. i never understood it.

nadal_slam_king
09-18-2010, 07:38 AM
It's not Rafa's fault if Uncle Toni has been making signals or whatever during matches anyway. It's not illegal for the player to look up at his player's box. The player's box is guilty of coaching, not the player. Otherwise it'd be illegal for a player to look up at the player's box.

FormerRafaFan
09-18-2010, 07:54 AM
It's not Rafa's fault if Uncle Toni has been making signals or whatever during matches anyway. It's not illegal for the player to look up at his player's box. The player's box is guilty of coaching, not the player. Otherwise it'd be illegal for a player to look up at the player's box.

+1. IF this is real, and I'm not sure it is yet, then I'm sure it's just a case of "Toni talking too much" again. I'm sure it wasn't planned, and it wasn't his fault that Toni said something to him.

brunocitron
09-18-2010, 08:10 AM

LOL, what a crap post!

Your ass must be bleeding like a menstruating woman :eek:

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:21 AM
you cannot cheat in slam final, and expect to get away with it. It shows a great deal of disrepect for the game and it fans. This act of cheating is a real shocker. Hope something like this nver happens again for the sake of tennis and sport as a whole

asteve001
09-18-2010, 08:35 AM
Federers Mate is so good at this, so convincing, i agree I'm sure Nadal's been cheating all along and should have all his slams revoked. What a boon this would be to Puerta, he'd suddenly be the 2005 French Open champion.

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 08:40 AM
you cannot cheat in slam final, and expect to get away with it

So since he "got away with it" it must mean he didn't cheat.

Quod erat demonstrandum...

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:41 AM
Puerta is a cheat as well. Bit of a trend

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 08:42 AM
why is coaching disallowed again during matches? dumb rule imho. i never understood it.

+1

I don't see any common sense in this rule and when I don't see sense in a rule, I usually easily break it :tape: Reminds me of the first children tournament... ups, not the right place to talk about it :o but yes, very dumb rule.

So, as far as I am concerned, Rafa didn't do anything wrong. Him talking about it (IF he did!) is sort of cute.

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 08:43 AM
Federers Mate is so good at this, so convincing, i agree I'm sure Nadal's been cheating all along and should have all his slams revoked. What a boon this would be to Puerta, he'd suddenly be the 2005 French Open champion.

:rolls:

Puerta is a cheat as well. Bit of a trend

:haha: You can't be so dumb :hug: What are you, a 10 yo? :lol:

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:44 AM
So since he "got away with it" it must mean he didn't cheat.

Quod erat demonstrandum...

you cannot ask or be given advice whilst on the court. its a rule and Rafa broke it. In a slam final to top it all off. The look on his face was unethical

tennis2tennis
09-18-2010, 08:45 AM

because problem solving is part and parcel of tennis...and you have to remember that majority of players outside the top 100 actually can't afford coaches...so in a match against a superior player they'll have the added hanidcap of no professional input!

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:46 AM
+1

I don't see any common sense in this rule and when I don't see sense in a rule, I usually easily break it :tape: Reminds me of the first children tournament... ups, not the right place to talk about it :o but yes, very dumb rule.

So, as far as I am concerned, Rafa didn't do anything wrong. Him talking about it (IF he did!) is sort of cute.

this is not a childrens tournamnet, its the final of the US Open. Rafas actions were their to see and it is rubbing off for all see. Not a good look for tennis. Its not a good look when 'tennis' fans are condoning it as well

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:48 AM
because problem solving is part and parcel of tennis...and you have to remember that majority of players outside the top 100 actually can't afford coaches...so in a match against a superior player they'll have the added hanidcap of no professional input!

precisely. Rafa has shown time and time agin that he uses brawn over brains. Tennis does not need cheaters. Tbh Rafa should be banned for a least a month after this. He needs to be shown discipline so he never does it again.

asteve001
09-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Yes yes he should be removed from competition permanently. The evidence is way to strong.

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Tennis does not need cheaters. Tbh Rafa should be banned for a least a month after this. He needs to be shown discipline so he never does it again.

Tbh you should be banned for at least a month :)

Why do you assume that one article which no other report substantiates and which seems to fly in the face of reason (cheaters don't generally "confess" to large newspapers) must be true as opposed to a jumbled transcription or misunderstanding?

Answer: you are a hater :)

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 09:21 AM
Tbh you should be banned for at least a month :)

Why do you assume that one article which no other report substantiates and which seems to fly in the face of reason (cheaters don't generally "confess" to large newspapers) must be true as opposed to a jumbled transcription or misunderstanding?

Answer: you are a hater :)

what a psycho :lol:

tennis2tennis
09-18-2010, 09:26 AM
I'm right behind u.-Federers_Mate

I hijacked started a demo in New York to get the powers that be to give nole the title..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/Emily-b/Untitled-1-1.jpg

disclaimer...the person in the image may or may not be me and the image may or may not be doctored;)

careergrandslam
09-18-2010, 09:37 AM
ive been reading alot of comments from places like yahoo sports, tennis x, tennistalk, tenniswarehouse, reuters, blogs and other tennis comments articles on rafa.
overall there are about 90% of praise for rafa and 10% of hate(including accusations of steroid use, coaching, time wasting, weak draw, lucky and every other moronic theory the haters use from their playbook).

so i think rafa is being recognised in the world media, ive seen many articles giving him enormous praise, some even calling him the world's best athlete atm. ahead of tiger, phelps, bolt, etc.

so i think overall rafa has gotten the deserved accolades for his historic achievement.
the haters will hate because rafas win is eating into their ego, because they said rafa could never do it, now that he has done it, they are shell shocked. their world has turned upside down.

so let the haters hate, because these haters are only about 10% of the people.

congratz to rafa once again, ur an absolute champion and a role model for kids!

asteve001
09-18-2010, 09:38 AM
I think i see the word hate on one of the signs in the background, utterly brilliant. in front is what you want, in back is what you mean, very Freudian.

careergrandslam
09-18-2010, 09:42 AM
what a psycho :lol:

i think thats u.

u and a few of ur friends have hijacked this entire forum to humiliate rafa.

the guy works his arse off to achieve something he has dreamt all his life and u give zero appreciation to him.
absolutely disgusting beyond belief.

Bobby
09-18-2010, 09:49 AM
i think thats u.

u and a few of ur friends have hijacked this entire forum to humiliate rafa.

the guy works his arse off to achieve something he has dreamt all his life and u give zero appreciation to him.
absolutely disgusting beyond belief.

What's disgusting is that MTF is nowadays full of fanboys who dedicate every to post to praising Nadal or Federer and actually know shit about tennis as a game.

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 09:55 AM
you two need to get a room with all your anti tennis love. shameful. How on earth can say that what Rafa has done is right?...cheating is not right. Nadal cannot use his language barriers as an excuse

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 10:58 AM
you two need to get a room with all your anti tennis love. shameful. How on earth can say that what Rafa has done is right?...cheating is not right. Nadal cannot use his language barriers as an excuse

Hi hater. What can we use as an excuse for your pathological obsession with Nadal?

Chair Umpire
09-18-2010, 11:51 AM
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I heard sudaca... What did Gaudio have to say about this incident?

That's because you have mental insanity. Seek professional help.

PS. I didn't know that swedish people knew about what "sudaca" mean? :confused: Are you chilean?

careergrandslam
09-18-2010, 12:08 PM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5050/nadlstfucopy.jpg

oranges
09-18-2010, 12:12 PM
What's disgusting is that MTF is nowadays full of fanboys who dedicate every to post to praising Nadal or Federer and actually know shit about tennis as a game.

QFT in a bigger font size :p

freeandlonely
09-18-2010, 03:27 PM
He won very convincingly IMO.

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 05:02 PM

In your dreams. The only and everlasting crash I have is on George :hearts: an intelligent and mature man of his word.

I also don't think hot chicks line up for attention of a teenage boy both in Idaho and overseas.

Again, my looks aint matter, what matters is that YOU EITHER KEEP YOUR PROMISE OR GET OUT OF GM, CHEATER! CHANGE THE AVAVTAR BACK TO RAFA'S PICTURE BECUASE IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO APPRECIATE HIS GREATNESS.

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 05:09 PM
I am not even touching that. She almost got me banned months ago. I got like punished for 3 months because I said something about her friend. She reported me back then.

Are you complaining I reported you when you mocked at my post (on a very little chat thread btw where you never posted before and afterwards) about sudden death of my class mate?! A young woman, mother of two little kids one of whom was less than 2 yo?! Do you want me to remind you what you wrote me in your nasty rep?! And you have a nerve to remind me about that?! To whine about that days before ACC?! Huge mistake.

Geo
09-18-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm sure Nadal would have won the match even if he didn't get coaching from his uncle in that last game, but still it's ridiculous :retard: All the players know the rules, and we expect the #1 player of all people to follow them :o He and Henin repeatedly get away with on-court coaching at the slams and I wish the umpires would be more strict about it. I think coaches who are caught coaching during a match should be kicked out of the stadium for that day :shrug:

Nadal only admitted to receiving coaching in the last game but how do we know he didn't look to Toni for help at other times during the match? :tape:

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Are you complaining I reported you when you mocked at my post (on a very little chat thread btw where you never posted before and afterwards) about sudden death of my class mate?! A young woman, mother of two little kids one of whom was less than 2 yo?! Do you want me to remind you what you wrote me in your nasty rep?! And you have a nerve to remind me about that?! To whine about that days before ACC?! Huge mistake.

I don't remember your situation, which is partly because it's insignificant to me. Go whine in the streets. I served 3 months when it was you who should have for trolling. End of the story. ACC? Insignificant to me, just like any other shallow thing in this world.

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 06:23 PM
I don't remember your situation, which is partly because it's insignificant to me. Go whine in the streets. I served 3 months when it was you who should have for trolling. End of the story. ACC? Insignificant to me, just like any other shallow thing in this world.

Insignificant? You come to my Singapore chat where you NEVER posted, see my post about a tragedy that happened a day before, you read the post of somebody you don't know, never met, never spoke to, and you send a rep -- glad your friend died (and I quote only the meaning here, cause I can't even repeat what you wrote) and you did that just because it all was insignificant to you?! Were you on drugs? Then why you are so bitter about it now, a year after?!

ACC is insignificant for you too, my ass. I bet you'll be one of the first to withdraws from it, just to demonstrate how insignificant it is for you. Prove me wrong, sheep.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Insignificant? You come to my Singapore chat where you NEVER posted, see my post about a tragedy that happened a day before, you read the post of somebody you don't know, never met, never spoke to, and you send a rep -- glad your friend died (and I quote only the meaning here, cause I can't even repeat what you wrote) and you did that just because it all was insignificant to you?! Were you on drugs? Then why you are so bitter about it now, a year after?!

ACC is insignificant for you too, my ass. I bet you'll be one of the first to withdraws from it, just to demonstrate how insignificant it is for you. Prove me wrong, sheep.

I am sorry for your issues Gulzhan. I just don't remember what you are talking about. I do remember you got me banned for 3 months. That's all I really cared for anyway. I am not bitter. you don't put your hand in a hole if you have been bitten once, do you? So I am leaving you alone. :) You should thank me for it. You are welcome... in advance.

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 06:37 PM
I am sorry for your issues Gulzhan. I just don't remember what you are talking about. I do remember you got me banned for 3 months. That's all I really cared for anyway. I am not bitter. you don't put your hand in a hole if you have been bitten once, do you? So I am leaving you alone. :) You should thank me for it. You are welcome... in advance.

You, jerk, were the one who brought it up first. Right here, in this thread! And you did that because you DO remember! Stop making a good face after bad play. You, sheep, are just a type of person who shits on street and walks away honestly believing what was left were roses. No wonder when confronted openly, such shitters are genuinely surprised.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 06:55 PM
You, jerk, were the one who brought it up first. Right here, in this thread! And you did that because you DO remember! Stop making a good face after bad play. You, sheep, are just a type of person who shits on street and walks away honestly believing what was left were roses. No wonder when confronted openly, such shitters are genuinely surprised.

Gulzhan, I do remember the ban. Don't remember the reason. I am sure there was a good reason for it. Whatever it is, it was insignificant to me back then as it is today. Forgive me my friend. I can't help you with the issues you are referring to.

Kiedis
09-18-2010, 07:00 PM
BIG BREAK FOR FEDERER

IT was a tale of two bathroom breaks – for Roger Federer his “comfort break” gave him the time to turn his match around against Nikolay Davydenko.

Federer was in trouble against speedy Russian Davydenko and, unable to pick the ball out in the brilliant sunshine of the late afternoon, he nipped off court for a few minutes in the hope the sun might have dipped a little by the time he returned.

He was right and, from a set and 3-1 down, he ran away with the next 13 games and headed for his 23rd consecutive Grand Slam semi-final, 2-6, 6-3, 6-0, 7-5.

“When the sun comes from the side, the ball seems half the size and is just hard to hit,” said Federer. “I never take toilet breaks but I thought why not? I just hoped that with every minute it took, the sun would move another centimetre.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/154619/Big-break-for-Federer
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/articles/2010-01-27/201001271264590142390.html
http://msn.foxsports.com/tennis/story/federer-tsonga-win-on-drama-filled-night

All professional athletes have ever breaking regulations. It can be concluded that professional sport is full of cheaters :rolleyes:

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Gulzhan, I do remember the ban. Don't remember the reason. I am sure there was a good reason for it. Whatever it is, it was insignificant to me back then as it is today. Forgive me my friend. I can't help you with the issues you are referring to.

I didn't come to your chat, you came to mine. I didn't comment on your life, you commented on mine. I didn't remind about this a year later, you did. I don't need your apology and I don't ask for your help. In fact, I think it's you who needs help but that's your life.

However, if you drag in my name, I will respond. That's what public forums are for.

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 07:05 PM

First you attack, then you pretend you are reasonable and can't understand why anyone could be upset.

Your passive-aggressive ploys are very transparent Cyrus.

In any case, this "confession" of Nadal could very well be as unreal as his supposed "refusal" to ride in a van with Federer's photo on the side which was something that his haters were all too ready to believe since it coincided with their own wet-dreams.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 07:06 PM
I didn't come to your chat, you came to mine. I didn't comment on your life, you commented on mine. I didn't remind about this a year later, you did. I don't need your apology and I don't ask for your help. In fact, I think it's you who needs help but that's your life.

However, if you drag in my name, I will respond. That's what public forums are for.

Just to be clear, I did not apologize to you :) But whatever. we move on

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-18-2010, 07:20 PM

Inferiority complex.

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 07:26 PM

:confused:

Inferiority complex.

Thank you!

Chair Umpire
09-18-2010, 07:29 PM
I do remember you got me banned for 3 months.

Just letting gulzhan know that I've given her/him positive rep. for this ^ :)

Lalitha
09-18-2010, 07:30 PM
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/articles/2010-01-27/201001271264590142390.html

All professional athletes have ever breaking regulations. It can be concluded that professional sport is full of cheaters :rolleyes:

you should have started a new thread with this topic! :yeah:

gulzhan
09-18-2010, 07:35 PM
you should have started a new thread with this topic! :yeah:

+1

Also like the interview with Federer to a German newspaper that was mentioned somewhere on GM where he admits he tanked second and fourth sets in semifinal to save energy. Of course it's not news that Federer tanked games and sets but admitting that?! I am pretty sure there is some rule in professional tennis manuals against tanking and certainly that gives a very bad example for young athletes and bla-bla-bla [place for all other quotes of Fedtards from this thread]

finishingmove
09-18-2010, 07:41 PM
If Davydenko said he tanked a set, he would be in jail probably. :lol:

Lalitha
09-18-2010, 07:45 PM

oh, cyrus king is now SheepleBuster; So Rafa will win more than 11 slams and as you 'promised' in another thread that you will not come back to MTF again, you already changing names to prove me right.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 08:03 PM
oh, cyrus king is now SheepleBuster; So Rafa will win more than 11 slams and as you 'promised' in another thread that you will not come back to MTF again, you already changing names to prove me right.

I changed my name because I said I will if Rafa won the US Open. Remember? I DON"T have to do what I promised to do but I will anyway. Rafa won't win more than 11. I'll bank my house on it

tobias_gradgrind
09-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Do you have a house?

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:12 PM

Why should Rafa win more slams?

the US Open was a wake call to the rest of the locker room. The lockeroom needs to act and save the tour from Nadal. I think the likes of soderling and berdych will more determined to stop the anti tennis Rafa is spewing on the fans. Nadal has no respect for the sport and ge needs to be punished.

You cannot cheat in sport. Nadal has no morals

oranges
09-18-2010, 08:18 PM

While I intensely dislike gamesmanship, there's still a world of difference to literally breaking the rules. As for cheaters, given the money at stake, most professional sports would indeed be full of them if the rules are not enforced.

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Why should Rafa win more slams? the US Open was a wake call to the rest of the locker room. The lockeroom needs to act and save the tour from Nadal

What an obsessed troll you are.

Nadal is a very strong candidate to win more slams due to his GAME. The same game you are unable to appreciate but which Federer, Murray, Djokovic, Soderling and Berdych are on record as praising highly.

You know, guys who actually know something about tennis unlike yourself.

Just so we all know, how old are you? Do you need to be such a clown non-stop?

Chair Umpire
09-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Do you have a house?

In the USA? I doubt it. His residence is most likely thousand miles away from Rio Grande, going into the South.

Greetings.

Kiedis
09-18-2010, 08:19 PM

the US Open was a wake call to the rest of the locker room. The lockeroom needs to act and save the tour from Nadal. I think the likes of soderling and berdych will more determined to stop the anti tennis Rafa is spewing on the fans. Nadal has no respect for the sport and ge needs to be punished.

What do you think about this? It this moral for you?

BIG BREAK FOR FEDERER

IT was a tale of two bathroom breaks – for Roger Federer his “comfort break” gave him the time to turn his match around against Nikolay Davydenko.

Federer was in trouble against speedy Russian Davydenko and, unable to pick the ball out in the brilliant sunshine of the late afternoon, he nipped off court for a few minutes in the hope the sun might have dipped a little by the time he returned.

He was right and, from a set and 3-1 down, he ran away with the next 13 games and headed for his 23rd consecutive Grand Slam semi-final, 2-6, 6-3, 6-0, 7-5.

“When the sun comes from the side, the ball seems half the size and is just hard to hit,” said Federer. “I never take toilet breaks but I thought why not? I just hoped that with every minute it took, the sun would move another centimetre.”

While I intensely dislike gamesmanship, there's still a world of difference to literally breaking the rules. As for cheaters, given the money at stake, most professional sports would indeed be full of them if the rules are not enforced.

Simulating you're shitting in your pants for taking adventage is not against the rules? What a shame! :devil:

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:25 PM
What do you think about this? It this moral for you?

taking bathroom breaks is not aginst the rules. Roger has more moral decentcy than Nadal has in his little finger. Roger has a weak bladder at the time, probably from drinking too much evian. He was playing davydenko anyway

Lalitha
09-18-2010, 08:25 PM

I dont know if nadal will win any more slams, what i dont like is people calling him death of tennis. And if you feel that he doesnt have any respect for sport, he wouldnt be achieving what ever he has got now. may not be a big deal for you, but he has got something in his resume.

I changed my name because I said I will if Rafa won the US Open. Remember? I DON"T have to do what I promised to do but I will anyway. Rafa won't win more than 11. I'll bank my house on it

I'm sure by then you would come up with someother crap to continue with this.

Lalitha
09-18-2010, 08:28 PM
taking bathroom breaks is not aginst the rules. Roger has more moral decentcy than Nadal has in his little finger. Roger has a weak bladder at the time, probably from drinking too much evian. He was playing davydenko anyway

When the sun comes from the side, the ball seems half the size and is just hard to hit,” said Federer. “I never take toilet breaks but I thought why not? I just hoped that with every minute it took, the sun would move another centimetre.”

conveniently you ignored this part of the post.

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:28 PM
What an obsessed troll you are.

Nadal is a very strong candidate to win more slams due to his GAME. The same game you are unable to appreciate but which Federer, Murray, Djokovic, Soderling and Berdych are on record as praising highly.

You know, guys who actually know something about tennis unlike yourself.

Just so we all know, how old are you? Do you need to be such a clown non-stop?

i have probalbly watched and played more tennis than you. His game is anti tennis and it must stop. The tour does not want to see Anti tennis winning everything and i believe it will step up next year and begin to shut Nadal out. Rafa atleast deserves a fine for this outrageous act, a big fine. Im sick of Toni, he thinks hes such a good coach. Fuck him

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:30 PM
[quote=Lalitha;10372250]When the sun comes from the side, the ball seems half the size and is just hard to hit,” said Federer. “I never take toilet breaks but I thought why not? I just hoped that with every minute it took, the sun would move another centimetre.”

conveniently you ignored this part of the post.[/quote

do you have a problem with Roger?, i suggest you watch highlights of his AO match vs safin in 2004. Should do the trick

Kiedis
09-18-2010, 08:33 PM

Federer made it clear that he was looking for the break so the sun might set a little and wouldn't be in his eyes. And the rules clearly state that a bathroom break "can be used for no other purpose" than going to the bathroom. Federer is a cheater.

finishingmove
09-18-2010, 08:36 PM
cheater si4

i am surprised he admits it. :eek:

but he is still the 2nd best player of this era :clap2:

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 08:36 PM
i have probalbly watched and played more tennis than you. His game is anti tennis and it must stop. The tour does not want to see Anti tennis winning everything and i believe it will step up next year and begin to shut Nadal out. Rafa atleast deserves a fine for this outrageous act, a big fine. Im sick of Toni, he thinks hes such a good coach. Fuck him

You are a hate-filled individual. That a person you have never met who plays TENNIS fills you with such hate is disturbing.

Needless to say, you don't have any idea about my tennis skills nor how long I have followed the sport.

You speak for the ATP very arrogantly and quite mistakenly in fact.

Federer, Murray, and Djokovic to simply stay in the top 4 are on record as praising Nadal highly. As are Laver, Mac, Sampras and too many others to mention.

You know, guys who actually know something about tennis. And you think you know better than they do about what is "good for the game."

Comical.

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Nadal needs to be shunted out of the game, along with his cheating.I am sick of it..thats whats good for the game. Rafa belongs in like the 6 or 7th spot. He cheated to win this title and he admitted it.

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Nadal needs to be shunted out of the game, along with his cheating.I am sick of it..thats whats good for the game. Rafa belongs in like the 6 or 7th spot. He cheated to win this title and he admitted it.

Good for the game would be if clueless "fans" like yourself didn't have a seizure about players who threaten their tiny world by enjoying success or having their own fans.

Lalitha
09-18-2010, 08:47 PM

Explain Anti tennis.

.-Federers_Mate-.
09-18-2010, 08:49 PM
grinding 10 feet from baseline,overloading on topspin,no imagination or flair,grunting or squeeling like a pig, defensive mindset etc

finishingmove
09-18-2010, 08:52 PM
go watch federer fan videos if you want imagination and flair

7BDoKm6yvEo

this is tennis

U5TDGbbLXUQ

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 08:53 PM
grinding 10 feet from baseline,overloading on topspin,no imagination or flair,grunting or squeeling like a pig, defensive mindset etc

You don't like Nadal that is clear. You only make yourself look like the hater you are when you write this trash.

Federer, Murray, and Djokovic to simply stay in the top 4 are on record as praising Nadal highly. As are Laver, Mac, Sampras, Stefanki, Cahill, Gilbert, Bob Brett and too many others to mention.

You know, guys who actually know something about tennis. And you think you know better than they do about what is "good for the game."

Lalitha
09-18-2010, 09:01 PM

talk about morals. :o

Skyward
09-18-2010, 09:06 PM
:shrug:

Bathroom breaks are legal, coaching from the stands is not.

Kiedis
09-18-2010, 09:14 PM
:shrug:

Bathroom breaks are legal, coaching from the stands is not.

Again, the rules clearly state that a bathroom break "can be used for no other purpose" than going to the bathroom. Don't make more shameful excuses for this faker.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 09:15 PM
I dont know if nadal will win any more slams, what i dont like is people calling him death of tennis. And if you feel that he doesnt have any respect for sport, he wouldnt be achieving what ever he has got now. may not be a big deal for you, but he has got something in his resume.

I'm sure by then you would come up with someother crap to continue with this.

Oh trust me. If I decide then that I don't want to leave, you can't make me. I don't play silly, insignificant games.

Skyward
09-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Again, the rules clearly state that a bathroom break "can be used for no other purpose" than going to the bathroom.

What else did he do in the bathroom? Any evidence? F**ed Mirka? Talked on the phone and asked to move the sun?

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I don't play silly, insignificant games.

This could be the most unintentionally ironic post of all from you...

Kiedis
09-18-2010, 09:33 PM
What else did he do in the bathroom? Any evidence? F**ed Mirka? Talked on the phone and asked to move the sun?

“When the sun comes from the side, the ball seems half the size and is just hard to hit. I never take toilet breaks but I thought why not? I just hoped that with every minute it took, the sun would move another centimetre.” said Federer

Come on...

The Magician
09-18-2010, 09:35 PM
this is tennis

U5TDGbbLXUQ
This may be boring to some, but it requires an all the shots in the book and an ability to set up a point and out think your opponent. Nadull couldn't out think his way out of a paper bag and has no on court strategy, and he still needs illegal coaching for his moonball stratedy :lol::tape:
Explain Anti tennis.
I posted this in another thread:

Federer is the last of his kind, like Llondra, Stepanek, Clement, all the old timers, he learned the old style of all court tennis. That style doesn't work very well with the new technology and blue/green clay courts, Federer stayed relevant and won 16 GS on almost pure talent. Nadull, of course, is the ultimate grinding, moonballing, high-percentage, athletic machine who's game is made for the new generation, and will beat anyone with a Federer-like game more times than not.

This is why we say Nadull is the death of tennis, the all court style is gone, just like in the WTA. It's like when Hingis came back, and despite her talent couldn't stand up to these huge physically strong ballbashers, and even Henin is having trouble keeping up with her immense talent.

Enjoy the WTA? Good. because that's what the ATP will become in a matter of years, the rise of Nadull and the fall of Federer guarantees it

Also good to see the Nadulltards can't handle the truth and get anyone they don't like banned :rolleyes: No wonder they talk about pansies, they're the biggest of all :eek:

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 09:35 PM
This could be the most unintentionally ironic post of all from you...

And is there any significance to the point you are trying to make?

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 09:37 PM
And is there any significance to the point you are trying to make?

Playing silly, insignificant games is precisely what you do Cyrus Sheeplover.

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 09:41 PM
This may be boring to some

Certainly, if by "this" you mean your incessant river of posts hating on Nadal.

Another in a series of missteps for you would be that Wilander and Vilas are both on record as extolling Nadal considerably.

Enjoy.

Lalitha
09-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Also good to see the Nadulltards can't handle the truth and get anyone they don't like banned :rolleyes: No wonder they talk about pansies, they're the biggest of all :eek:

I dont think moderators would ban anybody just because somebody says so. Its the person him/herself invites it with his/her comments.

SheepleBuster
09-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Playing silly, insignificant games is precisely what you do Cyrus Sheeplover.

haha. Quite insignificant words.

tribalfusion
09-18-2010, 09:46 PM
I dont think moderators would ban anybody just because somebody says so. Its the person him/herself invites it with his/her comments.

Indeed.

The Magician imagines himself besieged by enemies who will stop at nothing even as he spews his never-ending flow of childish bile.

The Magician
09-18-2010, 09:51 PM
Certainly, if by "this" you mean your incessant river of posts hating on Nadal.

Another in a series of missteps for you would be that Wilander and Vilas are both on record as extolling Nadal considerably.

Enjoy.

You're a clown :wavey: There's huge pressure on former players to play up the current generation and how wonderful Nadull is, even though they all know the truth. McEnroe is the worst Nadulltard (along with Brad Gilbert) so of course they were the ones hired as "analysts" for ESPN :rolleyes: