Chang-Sat Bangkok Open: Konstantin Kravchuk def Bernard Tomic 6-3 6-1 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Chang-Sat Bangkok Open: Konstantin Kravchuk def Bernard Tomic 6-3 6-1

Forehander
09-16-2010, 08:46 AM
Yep, clearly the self proclaimed future multiple grand slam winner is just tanking these mug matches in mug tournaments. He's just about ready to shock us like an atomic bomb by claiming the calendar slam next year. Good Luck Bernard you're our great AUstralian hope the future GOAT the modern Rod Laver. I hope you keep drowning in your unmatched arrogance :lol:

madmax
09-16-2010, 08:50 AM
this overrated mug doesn't even deserve a thread in GM:yawn: Multiple Grand Slam winner my ass

pla
09-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Forehander, and then you complain because people attack Grigor :rolleyes: You are doing the same. Frankly, with fans like you, players don't need haters, they come by themselves.

Why don't people leave young boys build their careers calmly? No matter if it's Tomic or someone else

Helevorn
09-16-2010, 09:11 AM
stop opening threads about tomic until he wins something or he achieve good results, no one cares about matches like this

Topspindoctor
09-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Highlight of Tomic's career will be taking Mugin Cilic to 5 sets in R1 of AO. :zzz:

Forehander
09-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Forehander, and then you complain because people attack Grigor :rolleyes: You are doing the same. Frankly, with fans like you, players don't need haters, they come by themselves.

Why don't people leave young boys build their careers calmly? No matter if it's Tomic or someone else

Actually I've never complained once for people attacking Grigor. If you have a signature like mine, you know what you're in for lol :)

Everko
09-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Actually I've never complained once for people attacking Grigor. If you have a signature like mine, you know what you're in for lol :)

:haha: you think we have memory wipes?

Forehander
09-16-2010, 02:58 PM
:haha: you think we have memory wipes?

I sure hope so.

ossie
09-16-2010, 05:56 PM
what a clown this tomic :haha: