Will these forums return to normal? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Will these forums return to normal?

kindling
09-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Sooooo, how long's it going to take to go back to normal, when every single thread is about you know who, dishing out extreme praise and/or extreme hate? I haven't been on here all that long, but I've never seen such a flood of the same thing.

JolánGagó
09-14-2010, 03:01 PM
:hug:

Action Jackson
09-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Hahahahahahaha, yeah right.

Frooty_Bazooty
09-14-2010, 03:05 PM
this forum has really gone to shit in the last couple of years. the [insert top 10 player]tards have ruined it with their constant pickering and inane GOAT arguments

r2473
09-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Sooooo, how long's it going to take to go back to normal

this forum has really gone to shit in the last couple of years.

Sorry to have to tell you, but what you are seeing is normal.

Orka_n
09-14-2010, 03:13 PM
The onslaught of pointless Nadal-threads doesn't surprise me, but I can't figure out why the Mods aren't deleting them. I feel like that kid in Slumdog Millionaire who just took a bath in extrement.

When Nadal starts losing again, it'll calm down I guess but until then... well, we either have to endure it or leave.

kindling
09-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Sorry to have to tell you, but what you are seeing is normal.

Does anyone here use (and prefer) another forum…. If this one really has become as bad as i hear.

Puschkin
09-14-2010, 03:15 PM
Sooooo, how long's it going to take to go back to normal, when every single thread is about you know who, dishing out extreme praise and/or extreme hate? I haven't been on here all that long, but I've never seen such a flood of the same thing.
Nobody prevents you to come up with interesting threads. ;)

r2473
09-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Does anyone here use (and prefer) another forum…. If this one really has become as bad as i hear.

No. They are all shit AFAIK.

All forums have their few good members and tons of assholes.

You have to pay attention to the quality instead of the quantity.

finishingmove
09-14-2010, 03:19 PM
they go back to normal during the off season :hug:

borracho
09-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Nobody prevents you to come up with interesting threads. ;)

won't help, you have to dig through three pages of fanboy/hater bullcrap to find 1 or 2 interesting topics. Interesting topic will drop to page 4 wethin no time.

tennizen
09-14-2010, 03:21 PM
they go back to normal during the off season :hug:

I think you have forgotten a bit since you were last here. Off-season is the peak time of pointless speculation because people are bored to death.

JolánGagó
09-14-2010, 03:27 PM
The onslaught of pointless Nadal-threads doesn't surprise me, but I can't figure out why the Mods aren't deleting them. I feel like that kid in Slumdog Millionaire who just took a bath in extrement.

When Nadal starts losing again, it'll calm down I guess but until then... well, we either have to endure it or leave.

or in six cute litle words: s*ck it up or f*ck off :dance:

my bet is not many would miss your extreme Federinass' licking and spiteful hatred for the world best player.

MalwareDie
09-14-2010, 03:31 PM
The forum will never return to normal because the bogeys will keep creating more and more duplicate accounts.

mayagaller
09-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Forums and normal in one sentence? Nahhh...

oranges
09-14-2010, 04:54 PM
this forum has really gone to shit in the last couple of years. the [insert top 10 player]tards have ruined it with their constant pickering and inane GOAT arguments

+1 It's even worse than when I joined and that was already shit when you see threads from years back

careergrandslam
09-14-2010, 05:10 PM
this is the new normal.

we have a new GOAT.

love rafa, rafa love

straitup
09-14-2010, 05:28 PM

Yes, those Davy-tards are a pain in the ass :p

This is how MTF always seems to be after a slam, so nothing surprises me

Orka_n
09-14-2010, 05:40 PM
or in six cute litle words: s*ck it up or f*ck off :dance:

my bet is not many would miss your extreme Federinass' licking and spiteful hatred for the world best player.Agreed. And more so with the ammount of gloryhunting Rafatards hanging around here nowadays. :)

peribsen
09-14-2010, 07:29 PM
I sincerely hope so, this is becoming unbearable!

Guess I better dissapear a few days till it settles down...

DorianGray7
09-14-2010, 10:20 PM
If you don't like the recent threads you must be a Rafa hater or a Federer-tard.

How can anyone not see the greatest of all time talent we got to enjoy this year is beyond me.

Frooty_Bazooty
09-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Yes, those Davy-tards are a pain in the ass :p

This is how MTF always seems to be after a slam, so nothing surprises me

The Davy-tards are the worst :p

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
09-14-2010, 10:27 PM
when fedal retire

then the tards will say its a transitional period

face it the kids of today will be the nostalgia tards of tomorrow