Clay Warrior's True Genius On The Battlefield [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Clay Warrior's True Genius On The Battlefield

Pages : [1] 2

Clay Death
09-14-2010, 04:17 AM
who can stop the clay warrior on any surface when he is healthy, fit, and relatively fresh in a best of 5 sets foremat?

name the players who can do it and also explain how they can pull it off?

he has now won his last 6 finals at slams. so it appears that he is a little too tough at the big dance.

all thoughts and comments are welcome. thanks.

born_on_clay
09-14-2010, 11:48 AM
I said it a thousand times when Nadal is healthy there is no one to stop him :)

dombrfc
09-14-2010, 11:50 AM
I guess Federer, Murray, Nole, Delpo have chances if theyre at their best.

Topspindoctor
09-14-2010, 11:53 AM
On grass and clay - no one
On hard - fit Djoker and Mugza (bad matchup :o) have a chance.

finishingmove
09-14-2010, 11:53 AM
on hard, murray and del potro. (though i think nadal has raised the bar too high for murray, as of now)
grass: maybe someone serving out of his mind.
clay: injuries

to be honest, the logical move by the atp would be to allow multiple contestants to play him simultaneously.

borracho
09-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Lionel Messi, but he likes football more.

BodyServe
09-14-2010, 12:35 PM
There is something wrong about tennis:

There are both best of 3 and best of 5 sets matches. This is like if football world cup matches were 180 minuts long. I'm sure the casual tennis fan will disagree but i think this harms the sport in some ways.

careergrandslam
09-14-2010, 12:37 PM
nadal is the new GOAT.

Silvester
09-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Nadal is not the new GOAT. He has the potential but has a long way to go.

As for who can stop him, Novak, Murray, DelPotro, Federer, Sodapop

dombrfc
09-14-2010, 12:52 PM
nadal is the new GOAT.

Stop it.

Priam
09-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Potentially, fed murray nole?

JolánGagó
09-14-2010, 01:03 PM
No one.

Crazy Girl
09-14-2010, 01:12 PM
No one.

MalwareDie
09-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Djokovic was exhausted. Murray, Djokovic, and Del Potro can all beat him at the US Open. Soderling can beat him at Wimbledon. He had knee problems starting with the match agaisnt Ferrer.

FormerRafaFan
09-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Delpo, Murray, Berdych, Soderling etc.

maskedmuffin
09-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Going back to regular technology would stop this turd in a second

Have fed and rafa switch racquets and practice for about 6 months each..then have them come back and see who wins over the other

oh whoops, technology is needed for rafa to hang, as toni admits himself

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703453804575480023126380744.html

Clay Death
09-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Going back to regular technology would stop this turd in a second

Have fed and rafa switch racquets and practice for about 6 months each..then have them come back and see who wins over the other

oh whoops, technology is needed for rafa to hang, as toni admits himself

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703453804575480023126380744.html

right. that same technology is simply not available to the other athletes. lets blame it on technology since it is so obvious that the clay warrior has no game and gimpy knees.

good one. did you come up with that pile of horse shit all by yourself?

paseo
09-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Me. Because I'm the best.

Infinity
09-14-2010, 03:14 PM
He is vulnerable on grass early in the tournament when the grass is fresh. If he plays some one with a big serve and a decent net game, he is in trouble.

On hard courts, Murray and Del Potro has more than an even chance against him.

Clay Death
09-14-2010, 03:58 PM
agreed. early rounds on grass can be tricky but now he is armed with a monster serve himself.

Arkulari
09-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Roger won 7 finals in a row till Rafa came, so for a while it seems like they are unvincible, but there will always be someone to challenge them ;)

maskedmuffin
09-14-2010, 04:20 PM
first you POS turd, who should not even be here because you lost a bet a couple years back when rafa tanked out early

nadul wouldnt be a top 50 player playing with roger's racquet. In fact his shoulder would go out. the WSJ article outlines it clearly how this "spartan" needed every advantage in the book to make up for his ugly game

Fed, you give him the babolat apdc, a couple of weeks of training on it..and watch how his timing becomes even more lethal given the 100 inch howitzer

Sure, he loses a bit of feel, because the babolat sucks for that (and not something you require because your volleys become put aways with this racquet). But what it makes up for, more than makes up for is the absolutely groundstroke BEAST that it is.. Federer's slingshot forehand would not just be firing on all cylinders like gonzo with the pure storm, he would drop balls in angles like davydenko

Nadul would be crying trying to center a ball with the blx 90

To argue this requires you tobe the turd of the highest degree

nastoff
09-14-2010, 04:23 PM
forget the 5 sets, he still can't compete on a best of 3 indoors hardcourt ( London ). He said it himself.
He was ***** last year, so lets see how he does this year.

philosophicalarf
09-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Fed, you give him the babolat apdc, a couple of weeks of training on it..and watch how his timing becomes even more lethal given the 100 inch howitzer

Can Federer not afford this racket? It must be very expensive.

Clay Death
09-14-2010, 04:44 PM
for all time greats its the slams that is the ultimate standard and measure of achievement.

he already has 19 masters shields on all surfaces.

he will have 35 or more of them masters shields before he is finished.

will that be enough for you or do want me call uncle tony to make arrangements 50 masters shields?

illepingis
09-14-2010, 04:47 PM
on clay del potro soda and monfils
on grass roddick federer and hewitt
on hard court del potro federer murray and tsonga

jcempire
09-14-2010, 04:50 PM

Yes, I agree with you

jcempire
09-14-2010, 04:51 PM

hewitt??? :haha:
Roddick??

Del Potro??

Soda??

Tsonga??

Murray??

Fed??

come on man. Are you kidding? Are you drinking???

straitup
09-14-2010, 04:53 PM

:tape:

Best of 5 clearly benefits Rafa a lot, it's tough to keep up with him when you are scrambling everywhere, hitting out of a tree, or hitting shots above the shoulders.

r2473
09-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Clay: Nobody. Nobody can even beat him in best of 3. This has been true for the past 5 years (but if you look back through the archives, you will see that most people forget this after a long hardcourt season....but quickly remember after the first clay tournament).

Grass: I think a big server still has a "punchers chance" against anyone on grass in any given match. Obviously (well to me anyway) Federer has a good chance on grass.

Hard: Anyone that can play "first strike tennis" and take advantage of the short balls. Of course this is higher risk tennis, but there are certainly guys that can do it. Lots of them.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Clay: Nobody. Nobody can even beat him in best of 3. This has been true for the past 5 years (but if you look back through the archives, you will see that most people forget this after a long hardcourt season....but quickly remember after the first clay tournament).

Grass: I think a big server still has a "punchers chance" against anyone on grass in any given match. Obviously (well to me anyway) Federer has a good chance on grass.

Hard: Anyone that can play "first strike tennis" and take advantage of the short balls. Of course this is higher risk tennis, but there are certainly guys that can do it. Lots of them.

right. and those "lots of them" are the ones winning all the slams.

fed and nadal must be just fishing when these slams are taking place.

what are you smoking anyway?

r2473
09-15-2010, 12:46 AM
right. and those "lots of them" are the ones winning all the slams.

Are you suggesting that Fed, Murray, Joker, Davydenko, Delpo.....and even Berdych, Tsonga, Soderling, and perhaps others don't have a chance against Rafa on a hard court?

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Are you suggesting that Fed, Murray, Joker, Davydenko, Delpo.....and even Berdych, Tsonga, Soderling, and perhaps others don't have a chance against Rafa on a hard court?

yes old sport.

that is exactly what i am suggesting.

they have NO chance against the clay warrior in a best of 5 sets match on any surface provided the the clay warrior is healthy, fit, and relatively fresh.

he is the one snatching all the slams right now.

**i am a numbers guy. numbers speak a universal language and they are as cold as death itself.

so you see as long as the numbers are in his favor you dont have a pot to piss in nor one to throw out the window.

Ackms421
09-15-2010, 01:05 AM
I think Del Potro is extremely overrated, in general, as well as in contemplation of his match-up to Nadal. The last player to demolish Nadal at a hard court slam (before Del Potro) proceeded to never beat him again. I don't think that one match (and the magnificent match he played against Federer in the final) are necessarily an accurate indicator of what will happen in the future. Tsonga had the tournament of his life in Australia in 2008. Del Potro did the same at the USO in 2009. I'm sure Del Potro has more to offer us, but those of you expecting him to routine Nadal each time they meet in the future are in for a rude awakening.

leng jai
09-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Tommy Haas has been working on his two hander while injured. By 2011 he will be ready to obliterate Nadull with double handed slices.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 01:11 AM
I think Del Potro is extremely overrated, in general, as well as in contemplation of his match-up to Nadal. The last player to demolish Nadal at a hard court slam (before Del Potro) proceeded to never beat him again. I don't think that one match (and the magnificent match he played against Federer in the final) are necessarily an accurate indicator of what will happen in the future. Tsonga had the tournament of his life in Australia in 2008. Del Potro did the same at the USO in 2009. I'm sure Del Potro has more to offer us, but those of you expecting him to routine Nadal each time they meet in the future are in for a rude awakening.

clay warrior is as superior to d-pot as the living are to the dead.

it truly amazing how the clueless federereeeeeesians keep looking for somebody to defeat the clay warrior king.

good post on your part Ackms421.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 01:13 AM
too good adrian.

how about a double-handed overhead? is that in the works too.

paseo
09-15-2010, 01:23 AM
Tommy Haas has been working on his two hander while injured. By 2011 he will be ready to obliterate Nadull with double handed slices.

:lol:

tennizen
09-15-2010, 01:36 AM
It's an insult to call him Clay Warrior now, CD. I think we should call him the All-Surface Emperor from now on.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 01:39 AM
well clay is the wellspring from which he flows great tennizen.

r2473
09-15-2010, 01:40 AM
I'm sure Del Potro has more to offer us, but those of you expecting him to routine Nadal each time they meet in the future are in for a rude awakening.

I'm not expecting him to routine Nadal. But I certainly give him decent chance....as well as the others I mentioned. That was the question...can anyone even pose a challenge to Nadal in a 5-set match. The answer is "Yes", except on clay.

The point of this thread is to obviously say that Nadal is going to cruise to victory in all of the foreseeable slams (the only 5-set matches). It could happen, but I'm certainly not as confident as the OP and yourself about that.

tennizen
09-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Murray, Djokovic, Federer on hard courts. Del Potro also but that cannot be said for sure until he returns to some kind of form.

On clay no one.
On grass Federer.

Ackms421
09-15-2010, 01:59 AM
I'm not expecting him to routine Nadal. But I certainly give him decent chance....as well as the others I mentioned. That was the question...can anyone even pose a challenge to Nadal in a 5-set match. The answer is "Yes", except on clay.

The point of this thread is to obviously say that Nadal is going to cruise to victory in all of the foreseeable slams (the only 5-set matches). It could happen, but I'm certainly not as confident as the OP and yourself about that.

No, I'm not saying that at all. But, I will say I think he's the favorite against anyone at this point. The match against Djokovic was really telling for me. Djokovic, for large parts of the match, played the type of tennis that usually beats Nadal on a fast hard court. I've watched each of the 7 matches he's lost to Djokovic, and in each one I remember wondering if there was anything he could do to get out of that situation. Djokovic has straight-setted him seven times. I mean, that is incredible. But, he played his way out this time, and more than that, he showed that he *can* play his way out. Him having finally done it means something, I think. He served and hit with some real decisiveness in that match.

All I am saying is that it was a different Nadal that Del Potro beat. I, personally, can't wait to see them play in the future. I would venture to say it's the most anticipated match-up of 2011 by a large margin.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 02:07 AM
d-pot is not as good as you folks think.

you all saw what fed did to him at Oz.

u.s. open surface suits fed`s game even more.

fed had no business losing that 2009 final to d-pot. mot certainly d-pot got on a roll but fed had backup arsenal and he did not bother to use it.

Topspindoctor
09-15-2010, 02:08 AM
Some people think Del Mugtro can actually threaten Nadal on clay :o

Based on what? Taking Fedclown to 5 sets in 2009? Poor indication. Nadal would thrash Del Potro on any natural surface. The ball basher with no movement would be toast on clay and grass :haha:

r2473
09-15-2010, 02:11 AM
He also played well at AO 2009 but then continued to struggle on the hard courts.

Not saying he hasn't improved, but just not sure he is going to dominate the hard court (or even grass) slams just yet. I could be wrong. Guess we'll see.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 02:13 AM
Some people think Del Mugtro can actually threaten Nadal on clay :o

Based on what? Taking Fedclown to 5 sets in 2009? Poor indication. Nadal would thrash Del Potro on any natural surface. The ball basher with no movement would be toast on clay and grass :haha:

d-pot would have been skinned alive yesterday by the clay warrior. informed insiders of the sport know this.

Mjau!
09-15-2010, 02:27 AM
Does anyone else get the vibe that this thread isn't really about discussing who can stop "The Clay Warrior" but to declare his invincibility in a repellingly lavish manner?

Maybe it's just me? :unsure:

Ackms421
09-15-2010, 02:28 AM
He also played well at AO 2009 but then continued to struggle on the hard courts.

Not saying he hasn't improved, but just not sure he is going to dominate the hard court (or even grass) slams just yet. I could be wrong. Guess we'll see.

He didn't "continue to struggle on the hard courts" last week though did he buddy.

Filo V.
09-15-2010, 02:45 AM
There are a lot of players who CAN beat him in a best-of-five at the Open and in Australia, the problem is they don't actually do it, and don't have the balls to make things happen when the going gets tough. But he's still vulnerable on hard courts, as we saw in set two yesterday. I mean, he didn't play amazing yesterday, so an opponent who played better than Nole may have taken advantage.

The one thing that separates Nadal from every other player on tour, however, is his mental strength. And that is the barrier that has proven severely difficult to overcome. As long as Rafa beats players before stepping out on the court, continue to expect victories from him in big matches on any surface.

Filo V.
09-15-2010, 02:52 AM
This thread reminded me of the Davydenko-Rafa match in Doha this year, where Nikolay literally wore Rafa down mentally and physically. Completely wore him down with his pressure, relentless aggression, with his movement (both defensively and offensively), and ability to move Rafa and turn defense to offense. Nikolay to me is a very very bad match-up for Rafa in rallies. I wonder if he can come back to his previous level, and they play again this indoor season, if Rafa's improved hard court game can be enough to defeat the Russian.

r2473
09-15-2010, 02:56 AM
He didn't "continue to struggle on the hard courts" last week though did he buddy.

No, he was playing well.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 02:56 AM
This thread reminded me of the Davydenko-Rafa match in Doha this year, where Nikolay literally wore Rafa down mentally and physically. Completely wore him down with his pressure, relentless aggression, with his movement (both defensively and offensively), and ability to move Rafa and turn defense to offense. Nikolay to me is a very very bad match-up for Rafa in rallies. I wonder if he can come back to his previous level, and they play again this indoor season, if Rafa's improved hard court game can be enough to defeat the Russian.

russian shrimp admits that he is near useless in best of 5 sets matches.

again some players can derail guys like fed and nadal in best of 3 sets foremats but they would not have a prayer against them at slams.

davydenko would have been lucky to win 5 games yesterday.

Filo V.
09-15-2010, 03:01 AM
russian shrimp admits that he is near useless in best of 5 sets matches.

again some players can derail guys like fed and nadal in best of 3 sets foremats but they would not have a prayer against them at slams.

davydenko would have been lucky to win 5 games yesterday.

I agree it would be difficult for Davydenko to beat Rafa in a slam and keep up the required level of play and physicality as he would need to, but I see him giving serious trouble to Rafa whenever they play on hard courts if he comes back to his previous level. I can see him putting Rafa on the brink with Rafa having to fight to win. He likely doesn't have what it takes to make that next step, but he's someone who can conceivably stop Rafa if the stars align.

Mimi
09-15-2010, 03:05 AM
i guess Roger and Del Potro and also injuries:mad:

Topspindoctor
09-15-2010, 03:08 AM
Davydenko is way too old now :o

Can't string back to back wins to save his life. I don't think he should be in discussion as a threat to Nadal.

out_here_grindin
09-15-2010, 03:09 AM
I wonder if Jo Willy can ever find his form again. Remember wht he did to Nadal? Obviously he can't dominate like that again but he could really threaten Nadal.

Topspindoctor
09-15-2010, 03:10 AM
I wonder if Jo Willy can ever find his form again. Remember wht he did to Nadal? Obviously he can't dominate like that again but he could really threaten Nadal.

That was once in a lifetime performance. Nadal has destroyed Tsonga every time since that win - even on his best surface.

shiaben
09-15-2010, 03:18 AM
Djokovic, Berdych, Soderling, Federer, Del Potro, and Andy Murray. These are his main rivals he currently faces. Who knows, the list could get bigger. (Davydenko, Tsonga etc.)

Berdych- I think he's got that aggressive game, but he seems a bit stiff, and I think mentally he's not there. He's the least likely to defeat him. I think he will choke in grand slam meetings between the two.

Del Potro- I like his type of game, especially when he puts Andy Murray, Nadal, and Federer on the corner, and wails on that forehand, and sometimes throws in a few inside out forehands to finish the guy off. The only problem with this powerful guy is that his endurance sucks. So if Nadal played like a GOAT in this U.S. Open with someone like Del Potro, I think Del Potro's endurance would be his enemy and give Nadal a great edge. It was Del Potro's endurance that allowed Cilic to pull through, even though Cilic was a bit more consistent in that last match.

Federer- He's got a great forehand, reasonable speed, endurance etc. to keep up with Nadal. That's all great and essential. But the problem form what I've noticed is two things. Having a one handed backhand can be your best friend or a pain in the rear end. Players like Djokovic, Nadal, Del Potro and so on, can force Federer to make him give off errors if it's not on. Another problem lies within his serve. If he's not serving 100% in all 5 sets, near the fifth set, the opponent might take advantage. His serve was a factor that resulted in Del Potro coming out on top.

Andy Murray- He really attacks Nadal, which is remarkable, and forces errors out of him. But I think, if Andy Murray had that tenacity, consistency, and that strong forehand Djokovic had, he'd be able to defeat Nadal a lot of times. He seems to come up with good strategies, but I think he lacks the strength (he relies sometimes too much on accuracy) (pusher at times).

Soderling- I think he needs more practice on his footwork. The forehand and backhand are great. But apart from that, he needs to cut the amount of errors, move a bit faster, make sure his serves consistent throughout, and make those backhands down the line. He missed a lot at Wimbledon.

Djokovic- IMHO, I think he's the best man, to defeat Nadal, and arguably his toughest rival currently speaking. I think he's got the right mindset. He moves Nadal around, he attacks his forehand, he's got that high accuracy off forehand winners. Since he has a two handed back hand in contrast to Federer's one hander, Nadal can force very few errors out of him. He just has to remain patient, win every single damn pt. off his serve (since Nadal raised his serve ridiculously), and keep his endurance fit like he did in this U.S. Open. I think the only category Nole really needs to work on is, return of serve, not that he's bad, but to work on it a bit more, specifically only for Nadal. He can return everyone's serve including Nadal (he broke him several times in this final), but if he can return a lot more, I think his chances will be slightly greater than the final.

But with all that said, I think Nadal's biggest enemy is his own damn body.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 04:13 AM
I agree it would be difficult for Davydenko to beat Rafa in a slam and keep up the required level of play and physicality as he would need to, but I see him giving serious trouble to Rafa whenever they play on hard courts if he comes back to his previous level. I can see him putting Rafa on the brink with Rafa having to fight to win. He likely doesn't have what it takes to make that next step, but he's someone who can conceivably stop Rafa if the stars align.

i hear ya flyboy.

the stars now willingly align for the clay warrior.

9 slams in the bag furnishes one with considerable confidence. and the others feel that much more doomed.

so think of it as a slam having a big "multiplier effect".

moon language
09-15-2010, 04:25 AM
It depends on whether or not he can continue his form with the new serve. If he can then he is going to be a problem everywhere. If he can continue to improve stepping in and hitting the backhand dtl flat like he did at times against Djokovic (in addition to the new serve) then he is going to need to install some new shelving for all the trophies that will be coming.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 05:13 AM

lot of players have worked over the clay warrior on hard courts in the past jeff. guys like blake, gonzo, berdych, tsonga, davydenko youzhny the youzhless, and fed have had great results against nadal on the hard courts in the past.

we are talking about the new clay warrior:

the one that arrived at flushing meadows with 8 slams in his pocket and also somewhat healthy and fit.

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
09-15-2010, 05:16 AM
indoor bitches

fat dave 6-0 6-1

greatest mauling of the 21st century, nadal cried himself to sleep that nite

us open 2009

6-2 6-2 6-2

del potro, not even playing his best (he saved his best vs fed who still took him to 5 sets)
nadal needed murray knocked out, federer knocked out and del potro injured before he could beat the head case djokovic

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 05:23 AM
put the crack pipe down man.

09-15-2010, 05:38 AM
clay....... are you saying clay warrior is good on indoor courts?

obviously not.

nadal is great

give credit where its due... he has evolved into an absolute all court beast

however, indoors are a different story

indoors davy and fat dave show why they have loyal fanbases

they are amazing players

nadal in 2005 had weaknesses
- the backhand was suspect
- the return of serve was a joke
- his slice couldn't cut through hot melting butter
- his serve was the worst in the toop 50 ATP

in 2006
- his backhand improved

in 2007
- he added an attacking dimension with his forehand getting flatter

in 2009
- his return of serve improved
- his backhand became a weapon
- his slice went from a joke to being.... okay

in 2010
- his serve is almost a weapon
- his forehand is lethal
- his backhand is bulletproof in reliability

he needs to improve return of first serves
slice
mix up play (he doesn't have a serious plan b)

nadal has awesome touch at the net- im not saying he'll ever be mac but what i am saying is that he could add another feather to his already huge bow (why does that sound wrong lol)

he needs to improve his stamina usage, he runs like a headless chicken, he needs to add a dimension where he can (agassi style) control play and use less energy himsef

if nadal wants to be winning at 28+ he needs a serve that dominates
he needs a forehand thata flattens out for one hit kills- federer 2004 style
he needs to conserve energy in early rounds for the second week of slams
he needs to really wallop serves, agassi style

what he needs is to adjust to an agassi style while he's in his mmid 20s, so that he can win slams in his 30s

if he adjusts he can win the french open for probably most of this decade, scary

careergrandslam
09-15-2010, 07:30 AM
7EJJeCOHcS0

kronus12
09-15-2010, 07:42 AM
wtf are you guys on last time Del potro played Nadal it was 62 62 62 on hardcourt not even close, about that time after the final he started to suffer the wrist injury. Del Potro will be the guy that nadal will be afraid of when he comes back.

ZaZoo)
09-15-2010, 08:23 AM
indoor bitches
us open 2009

6-2 6-2 6-2

del potro, not even playing his best (he saved his best vs fed who still took him to 5 sets)
nadal needed murray knocked out, federer knocked out and del potro injured before he could beat the head case djokovic

wtf are you guys on last time Del potro played Nadal it was 62 62 62 on hardcourt not even close, about that time after the final he started to suffer the wrist injury. Del Potro will be the guy that nadal will be afraid of when he comes back.

You two for real? Everyone was beating Nadal on HC back then: Delpo, Djoko, Davydenko, Soderling.. Nad was playing much worse in that period.

careergrandslam
09-15-2010, 09:04 AM

even i could have been beaten nadal in that semifinal.
nadal was injured. he couldnt hit a serve above 100mph and couldnt hit a forehand. he had a massive abdominal tear.

del potro is yet to beat nadal when nadal is fit and healthy.

as far as im concerned, del potro is a one hit wonder that took advantage of an injured opponent(nadal) and a choking opponent(federer).

del potro has proven nothing yet against nadal.
he might be big in the future, but he has yet to earn my respect, not until he beats a fit and healthy nadal fair and square in a slam.

nadal after that madrid semifinal vs djokovic in 2009 was completely physically and mentally destroyed. all those results after that match should have an asterix.

he mugs like robredo nearly beat nadal during the lowest moment in nadal's career.
he was a shadow of his former self in the 2nd half of 2009.

madmax
09-15-2010, 09:09 AM
first good player who doesn't get exhausted and bored by rallying with Nadull will most likely beat him. Del Pony is the best cure to this moonballing disease - his injury was the worst thing to happen to tennis, as the moonballing clown took advantage of his draws filled with byes and chronic chokers.

Orka_n
09-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Okay, here's the thing: Nadal is hard to beat but it is in no way impossible.

Here's what you have to do: Fire hard, accurate groundstrokes consistently. That's what Djokovic was doing the set he won in the final. I realize this is very difficult to do for 3 sets against a retriever of Nadal's caliber, but it can be done.
Here are some players that are capable of doing this on a good day: Djokovic, Soderling, Berdych, Del Potro. Arguably also Fit Dave or even Murray if the scot dares to play aggressive.

And yes, on clay it's even harder but contrary to what you may think, Nadal is a human being. He can have an off day, too.

Sophocles
09-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Does anyone else get the vibe that this thread isn't really about discussing who can stop "The Clay Warrior" but to declare his invincibility in a repellingly lavish manner?

Maybe it's just me? :unsure:

No. It's not just you.

Sophocles
09-15-2010, 01:44 PM

Very good points. One thing that really stood out was how well Davy defended against Nadal's forehand down the line, & how often he was able to hit a punishing cross-court forehand in response that elicited a weak backhand from Nadal. The question is, though, after his surgery, will Davy ever be the same player again?

star
09-15-2010, 01:55 PM
No. It's not just you.

Really? From reading this last page, I got the impression the thread was for talking about how easily Nadal could be defeated by "x player."

Sophocles
09-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Really? From reading this last page, I got the impression the thread was for talking about how easily Nadal could be defeated by "x player."

Very few have said anybody's going to beat him easily.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 03:18 PM

they are grief stricken star. clay warrior is close to ruining their very existence.

what gets me is that we have some of the brightest posters around and they still cant seem to figure out just how good nadal is.

and here is the scary part: he is still a work in progress. he still has a long way to go.

1. return game on quicker courts need to get better
2. 2nd serve needs to improve
3. i am not impressed with his net play. he can volley better
4. the slice needs more work
5. he can do more with with his topspin backhand
6. physically, he can be even stronger and even more fit

**he also needs to start putting in minimal effort on hard courts. there is just no need to win any of the remaining events this year. its better to try different stuff like serve and volley and also taking more risks from the baseline and try to lose by the quarters in every one of them. this way he saves his knees and also has these points available to him should he need them next year.

now just 3% improvement in each area will make him even more dominant. this is why the federereeeeeeesians will continue to live in denial and also why they will continue to suffer.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 03:25 PM
first good player who doesn't get exhausted and bored by rallying with Nadull will most likely beat him. Del Pony is the best cure to this moonballing disease - his injury was the worst thing to happen to tennis, as the moonballing clown took advantage of his draws filled with byes and chronic chokers.

he was hitting near 100 mph forehands and backhands when he needed to. its called high percentage tennis that wins slams. what do you call it? throw away that crack pipe.

you call that "moonballing"?

why dont you ask the guys he beat if he is a "moonballer"? berdych said he could not control the ball in the wimbledon final. he said nadal was hitting it too damn hard. murray, berdych, and djokovic know the deal. he hit 49 winners in that final the other day against the fastest guy in tennis. that was all that was needed.

the players know the deal.

you, on the other hand, know less than nothing. and of course you will continue to give us a wordy evidence of that fact.

Sophocles
09-15-2010, 03:32 PM
and here is the scary part: he is still a work in progress. he still has a long way to go.

now just 3% improvement in each area will make him even more dominant. this is why the federereeeeeeesians will continue to live in denial and also why they will continue to suffer.

CD, just because something isn't perfect, doesn't been it will BECOME perfect. Nadal may well stop "improving" & start declining sooner than you think. In the meantime, he may be the best player in the world right now, but nobody - not Tilden, Gonzales, Laver, Borg, McEnroe, Sampras, or Federer, even at their peaks - has ever been invincible & there are a number of players who can beat Nadal, even in best of 5, even when he's "healthy" (whatever that means). As soon as one of them does, I am sure somebody will bump this thread. :devil:

star
09-15-2010, 03:42 PM
CD, just because something isn't perfect, doesn't been it will BECOME perfect. Nadal may well stop "improving" & start declining sooner than you think. In the meantime, he may be the best player in the world right now, but nobody - not Tilden, Gonzales, Laver, Borg, McEnroe, Sampras, or Federer, even at their peaks - has ever been invincible & there are a number of players who can beat Nadal, even in best of 5, even when he's "healthy" (whatever that means). As soon as one of them does, I am sure somebody will bump this thread. :devil:

I'm sure that someone will be you. :rolleyes:

And then the stupidity will continue.

Nadal says all the time that he can be beaten any time he steps on the court. He says he never expects to win, but expects to try his best to win.

Yes, every tennis player declines. Every player has a different arc to his career but they all decline at some point. Sometimes the decline is very, very small. Sometimes it's not even a decline, sometimes a better player comes along and the player declines by comparison.

So, you are stating the obvious and I am repeating the obvious. NO ONE goes on forever.

I think when someone is quite young -- say 15, and latches onto a player and that player stays at the top a remarkably long time as Federer has done, the young person feels as if it is going on forever, but for someone older, 4 or 5 years is still a brief time. Tennis players, even the very best such as Federer, have only a brief period at the top of the game.

Sophocles
09-15-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm sure that someone will be you. :rolleyes:

And then the stupidity will continue.

Nadal says all the time that he can be beaten any time he steps on the court. He says he never expects to win, but expects to try his best to win.

Yes, every tennis player declines. Every player has a different arc to his career but they all decline at some point. Sometimes the decline is very, very small. Sometimes it's not even a decline, sometimes a better player comes along and the player declines by comparison.

So, you are stating the obvious and I am repeating the obvious. NO ONE goes on forever.

I think when someone is quite young -- say 15, and latches onto a player and that player stays at the top a remarkably long time as Federer has done, the young person feels as if it is going on forever, but for someone older, 4 or 5 years is still a brief time. Tennis players, even the very best such as Federer, have only a brief period at the top of the game.

Of course. I am well aware that Nadal himself is not a Nadaltard.

JolánGagó
09-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Nadal may well stop "improving" & start declining sooner than you think.

Epitomatic Fedtard-Rafahata wishful thinking, we've been hearing this since 2005...

Sophocles
09-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Epitomatic Fedtard-Rafahata wishful thinking, we've been hearing this since 2005...

And now we're 5 years closer to it's being true.

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Clay: Soderling and Del Potro on a great day.
Grass: Murray, Federer, Soderling and Berdych on good days.
Hard: Murray, Federer, Djokovic, Soderling, Berdych & Del Potro playing well.

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 04:28 PM
It will happen, and soon enough Nadal will be slumping.

Everko
09-15-2010, 04:28 PM
And now we're 5 years closer to it's being true.

and you get mad at me for the Federer will fall thread?

Sophocles
09-15-2010, 04:30 PM

Not me. I think that thread is a classic.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 05:08 PM

precisely perfect.

ultra affirmative. truer words were never spoken in the last 50,000 years of fully documented human history.

what they (clueless blind worshippers) still dont get is that the clay warrior usually only brings about 65%-70% capacity to the party.

that happens for 2 reasons:

1. he really is a work in progress so there is much improvement to be had and he will keep working on that. we know he is not good enough yet and i am not too pleased with him.

2. he doesnt really need more than 70% capacity to run over them all---as he has proven--- if he is healthy, fit, and relatively fresh.

**its just that that if some of the improvements were here like a couple of years ago the knees would have been saved. that is why i am not too happy with him.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 05:14 PM
It will happen, and soon enough Nadal will be slumping.

in the long run, we are all dead highlander. why worry about the long run?

better just learn to enjoy the sport because he is going take whatever he rests his eyes on for about 3 years.

that is a long time to stay grief stricken. he is not going to be slumping old friend.

its exactly the opposite. he has sworn to improve his game. and you know what that means.

this is precisely why top pros like murray and djokovic look up to the clay warrior. he inspires them as a player and even more as a person.

Chupakabra
09-15-2010, 07:15 PM

THIS...

Djokovic as a top pro and a rival to Clay Warrior explained it perfectly in an interview:

Q. Thank you for all you've given to all of us. Thank you for giving all you've given for the past couple weeks. You've had the unique experience of playing Roger and then Rafa back to back. Could you just take a moment and really compare their two games and who would you say is better at this point? We know Nadal has had a better year, but...

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, look, we cannot judge who is better on one tournament, you know. At this point there is, you know, five, six years' difference between them, and basically Federer had more years on the tour, he had more success; he has more trophies. He's definitely somebody who made history in this sport. He's still playing as one of the best players in the world.The other hand, you have Nadal who is just proving each day, each year that he's getting better, you know.That's what's so frustrating, a little bit. He's getting better each time you play him. He's so mentally strong and dedicated to this sport. You know, he has all the capabilities, everything he needs, in order to be the biggest ever, my opinion. He has lots of time to come if he physically holds on the next five, six, seven years.I don't know how long he's gonna play. Anyway, he has the game now for each surface, and he has won each Major. He has proven to the world that he's the best in this moment, so there is no question about it.

These are the words of a top pro who certainly knows the game well, not some stupid tard poster. ;)

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 09:15 PM
THIS...

Djokovic as a top pro and a rival to Clay Warrior explained it perfectly in an interview:

These are the words of a top pro who certainly knows the game well, not some stupid tard poster. ;)

affirmative. i have been telling this very same thing to the folks here for a long time now and certainly long before murray and djokovic started saying it.

when will they ever listen?

**i am now waiting for their long list of excuses as to why the clay warrior king is running over them all on all surfaces. he just single handedly shut down the federereeeeeesian "Idle Chatter Shop" here. no longer will they be able to say that he is a one surface specialist or that he is lucky. 6 of his 9 slams had to earned by defeating one of the greatest players ever lived on all surfaces.

some call that a slam dunk case. that means that he can play and he has game even as he continues to try to improve. he is not beating the chumps out there but beating instead the best of the best.

what do you say to that old friend sophocles?

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 09:18 PM
That thread is all class and laughs, who could be mad at it?

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 09:37 PM
here is what wilander had to say about clay warrior`s 3 slam wins this year:

Mats Wilander, the Swede who only missed out on Wimbledon when he won three Slams in 1988, expressed amazement at Nadal's achievement.

"To lose only six sets in winning those three titles? That has to be one of the greatest feats ever." Wilander shook his head. "He's just turned himself into this incredible athlete and you know the scary thing? There is room for improvement. He could still flatten out the forehand on occasion, still get in to volley a bit more — and already the guys seem incapable of winning sets off him. What's happening?"

Djokovic, a sporting and deservedly acclaimed runner up, has had a closer look than Wilander and is also in awe.

"The frustrating thing is that he's getting better each time you play him. He's so mentally strong and dedicated to this sport. He has improved his serve drastically. This is one of those matches where the opponent plays better than you and you just have to congratulate him and tell him, ‘You're better.' That's it."

r2473
09-15-2010, 10:35 PM
http://engineeringworks.tamu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/04-14-10-nobody-knows-an-engineer.jpg

allpro
09-15-2010, 10:53 PM
here is what wiland had to say about clay warrior`s 3 slam wins this year:

Mats Wilander, the Swede who only missed out on Wimbledon when he won three Slams in 1988, expressed amazement at Nadal's achievement.

"To lose only six sets in winning those three titles? That has to be one of the greatest feats ever." Wilander shook his head. "He's just turned himself into this incredible athlete and you know the scary thing? There is room for improvement. He could still flatten out the forehand on occasion, still get in to volley a bit more — and already the guys seem incapable of winning sets off him. What's happening?"

and..........

“I think this victory says that we should stop talking about Federer being the greatest player of all time,” said Mats Wilander, the former United States Open champion from Sweden. “I truly believe that. We can say that Roger is, but there’s no point in doing that until Nadal is done. It’s already unfair to me to say Roger is because Rafa is beating him all the time on every surface and in the Slam finals.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/14/sports/tennis/14tennis.html?_r=1&pagewanted=2

i loved wilander as a player and i appreciate his candor as a commentator. it’s great to hear him shove the shit right back in long equine faces of the fedtarts and other associated rafahating malcontents. espn and tennis channel could really use a guy like mats :drink:

star
09-15-2010, 11:02 PM
Oh, god. This is driving me crazy.

Rafa did something the other day that was wonderful and had never been accomplished before. It should be celebrated.

INSTEAD we get this demented discussion about who is the Goatiest Goat of all. IT'S NUTS.

Rafa has said it. Federer's record makes him clearly better. He has the better record. What Federer has done is great. Rafa's achievement doesn't detract from what Federer has done. What Federer has done does not detract from what Rafa has done.

What does detract from what Rafa has done is the insistence that it some how qualifies him for goatdom which is such a silly discussion to be having.

Personally, I don't think Rafa will surpass 16 slams. He would have to win two a year for the next 4 years. I do not think he will do that. If he does, I will be thrilled, but I don't think it will happen and until it does, let's just be happy with the joy that Nadal's tennis brings to his fans. Who knows how long it will last? I don't. I want to enjoy what is happening right now.

And you know what Rafa would say about those wanting to argue that he is the goatiest of all

YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TENNIS.

so shhhhhhhhh

allpro
09-15-2010, 11:11 PM

**he also needs to start putting in minimal effort on hard courts.

pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 11:20 PM
and..........

“I think this victory says that we should stop talking about Federer being the greatest player of all time,” said Mats Wilander, the former United States Open champion from Sweden. “I truly believe that. We can say that Roger is, but there’s no point in doing that until Nadal is done. It’s already unfair to me to say Roger is because Rafa is beating him all the time on every surface and in the Slam finals.”

i loved wilander as a player and i appreciate his candor as a commentator. it’s great to hear him shove the shit right back in long equine faces of the fedtarts and other associated rafahating malcontents. espn and tennis channel could really use a guy like mats :drink:

NIKE is partially responsible for that premature ejaculation.

they kept pushing the idea of fed being the greatest ever. another sponsor made a similar miscalculation.

there is no such thing as the greatest of all time. and if there is then that dude is emerson who has a total of 28 slams.

the fact that he excelled in singles, doubles, mixed doubles, and davis cup play shows that he mastered every aspect of the sport.

this is why pete`s 14 slams is a bit on the bogus side. if you want to compare yourself to emerson than you need to take everything else into account that emerson did as well.

fed is far from the greatest of all time and never will be. what about laver who sits on 2 calender year grand slams?

its best to leave that goat shit alone. its all relative.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 11:22 PM
pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

that is why i am not going to ask you old sport.

allpro
09-15-2010, 11:25 PM
good stuff señor death.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 11:27 PM
affirmative and thanks allpro.

BigJohn
09-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Oh, god. This is driving me crazy.

Rafa did something the other day that was wonderful and had never been accomplished before. It should be celebrated.

INSTEAD we get this demented discussion about who is the Goatiest Goat of all. IT'S NUTS.

Rafa has said it. Federer's record makes him clearly better. He has the better record. What Federer has done is great. Rafa's achievement doesn't detract from what Federer has done. What Federer has done does not detract from what Rafa has done.

What does detract from what Rafa has done is the insistence that it some how qualifies him for goatdom which is such a silly discussion to be having.

Personally, I don't think Rafa will surpass 16 slams. He would have to win two a year for the next 4 years. I do not think he will do that. If he does, I will be thrilled, but I don't think it will happen and until it does, let's just be happy with the joy that Nadal's tennis brings to his fans. Who knows how long it will last? I don't. I want to enjoy what is happening right now.

And you know what Rafa would say about those wanting to argue that he is the goatiest of all

YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TENNIS.

so shhhhhhhhh

Understand that those posts in threads like this one are not made by people who are tennis fans, they are made by people who watch tennis because they love Nadal.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 11:38 PM
nadal is a top global draw in the sport of tennis and now one of the more recognized athletes in all of sports. so it is reasonable to assume that people want to watch him play.

even athletes from other sports come to watch him fight on the court and give his all.

true sports fan watches tennis because he/she loves tennis first and foremost.

BigJohn
09-15-2010, 11:44 PM
On purpose or not, you missed the point.

star
09-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Understand that those posts in threads like this one are not made by people who are tennis fans, they are made by people who watch tennis because they love Nadal.

I don't think that is true.

I think they are just overly enthusiastic.

allpro
09-15-2010, 11:46 PM
it seems the fedtart/rafahaters come pre-installed with mindware that spits out in predictable, scripted patterns whenever certain hot buttons are pressed.

Clay Death
09-15-2010, 11:47 PM
On purpose or not, you missed the point.

actually i was just making some other point. a related point of a sort.

DartMarcus
09-15-2010, 11:47 PM
I am not sure who, but I know what.
http://www.talis.com/source/blog/http:/www.talis.com/source/blog/images/Stop.jpeg

BigJohn
09-15-2010, 11:51 PM
actually i was just making some other point. a related point of a sort.

I do not challenge your assessment of Nadal's stature as an adulated world sport star.

BigJohn
09-15-2010, 11:52 PM
I don't think that is true.

I think they are just overly enthusiastic.

You are a very kind individual.

star
09-15-2010, 11:53 PM
You are a very kind individual.

Not really. Because I think there are some Federer fans who just watch tennis for Federer. :lol:

star
09-15-2010, 11:54 PM
I am not sure who, but I know what.
http://www.talis.com/source/blog/http:/www.talis.com/source/blog/images/Stop.jpeg

:worship: :worship: :worship:

BigJohn
09-15-2010, 11:55 PM
Not really. Because I think there are some Federer fans who just watch tennis for Federer. :lol:

Honest mistake...

careergrandslam
09-16-2010, 12:02 AM
federer does not want to face nadal in any slam nowdays.
nadal is a super confident guy normally, right now he has alot of self belief on any surface and especially against federer.

nadal has federer's number.

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 12:08 AM
I do not challenge your assessment of Nadal's stature as an adulated world sport star.

here is what i dont get:

i guess most of these people must have the volumes turned down and maybe even their eyes closed when they are watching these majors/slams.

this dude lost a total of 6 sets in snatching 3 majors. that is unprecedented shit.

most of these loud mouths who keep declaring that tennis is dead have no clue what makes the clay warrior so tough to beat in the best of 5 sets foremats.

this is history making stuff and needs to be watched and enjoyed for it may never happen again in our lifetimes.

both fed and nadal have lifted the sport to new heights. and now murray, djokovic, soderling, and berdych are trying to do their part by improving all the time. players are being forced to lift their games.

history is being made and transpiring right before our eyes. the game is fast and getting faster by the year and the sport sits at its highest level. it is more demanding than ever before.

BigJohn
09-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Whoa... Preaching to the converted. Well said.

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 12:16 AM
thanks.

Mjau!
09-16-2010, 01:35 AM
and..........

I'm sorry to say that Mats Wilander is a huge clown. :o You should have heard him before and after the French Open final. :help:

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 01:37 AM
so mats is now a clown because he is calling like he is seeing it.

interesting. get some coffee and try to wake up Mjau.

mats also starting winning slams early on in life. he knows more about the game than the average joe sixpack.

tennizen
09-16-2010, 01:51 AM
Frankly,Mats is a very unreliable guy and prone to getting caught in the drama of the moment. What most people here imo fail to realize is that it takes one or two matches to make or break confidence and the whole cycle of winning. Without realizing suddenly you are in a downward spiral( Of course this spiral is relative to the player's level). It has happened before to Rafa after 2008-2009. And I don't really think his physical issues are the sole reason for his decline. That is why it's best to wait and watch and not speculate with any great degree of certainty.

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 02:05 AM
speculation and anticipation is all we have most of the time. the tournament itself is very brief.

Mjau!
09-16-2010, 02:15 AM
so mats is now a clown because he is calling like he is seeing it.

interesting. get some coffee and try to wake up Mjau.

mats also starting winning slams early on in life. he knows more about the game than the average joe sixpack.

I guess Nadal is scared of playing Robin Söderling and should have been blown off the court in the RG final then. :scratch:

Fujee
09-16-2010, 03:35 AM
Armies approach soon from a far away land in South America, a towering machine known as Juan challenges the throne. Biding his time, Juan prepares to power his way through the ATP empire and challenge the current Spanish royalty, with added allegiance from Swiss, Swedish, Serb and Scottish platoons.

so er, Delp, fed, djoko and murray i guess.....

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 04:35 AM
d-pot is good but he is a single trick pony.

he will have a tough time making it all the way back. djokovic and murray have improved significantly.

is there any other player you can pin your hopes on old sport?

moon language
09-16-2010, 04:43 AM
Del Potro will never be able to come back with this many people loaded on his bandwagon as Nadal's supposed kryptonite. His wrist will never heal properly trying to pull all that weight.

Topspindoctor
09-16-2010, 04:58 AM
Wrist injury is one the hardest injuries in tennis to recover from. Let's see what Del Potro can do when his forehand is reduced to Gasquet quality.

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 05:04 AM
also way too much water has passed under the bridge as they say.

the whole field has improved. and the clay warrior is improving all the time.

d-pot can win in a best of 3 sets environment but he would have no luck in a best of 5 sets foremat against the clay warrior ever again on any surface.

in fact a number of players will give d-pot a run for his money.

09-16-2010, 05:33 AM
earth
fire
wind
water
HEART

captain roger, he's our hero
he's going to take nadal's slam count down to zero
he's the tennis personified
and he's fighting for the men's tennis forum side

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 05:39 AM
are you losing it tennis hero?

Priam
09-16-2010, 05:46 AM
Only Roger or Murray can win now it seems.

Nole had a good showing at the Open, so he'll probably give Nadal a good match anywhere (but still lose?). Berdych and Soderling are too inconsistent. Delpo post-wrist surgery is still a mystery to me.

anticaria
09-16-2010, 12:31 PM

that's exactly right.. a healthy, and hence a confident rafa simply cannot be stopped at the majors at this rate, regardless of surface.. murray's never done it, djoko's never done it, delpo's never done it, roger did it only twice during his prime ('06 and '07 wimbledon finals) but since then, nada..

we're talking about the only player to win majors on all surfaces (clay, grass, and hc) in the same calendar year..

i've said this before but i'll say it again: rafa wins the calendar grand slam in 2011 for a total slam tally of 13 majors a year from today.. pencil it in.. :wavey:

madmax
09-16-2010, 02:17 PM
that's exactly right.. a healthy, and hence a confident rafa simply cannot be stopped at the majors at this rate, regardless of surface.. murray's never done it, djoko's never done it, delpo's never done it, roger did it only twice during his prime ('06 and '07 wimbledon finals) but since then, nada..

we're talking about the only player to win majors on all surfaces (clay, grass, and hc) in the same calendar year..

i've said this before but i'll say it again: rafa wins the calendar grand slam in 2011 for a total slam tally of 13 majors a year from today.. pencil it in.. :wavey:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z401/kstewrulz/facepalm.gif

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 03:35 PM
the most important thing is to make some additional changes in training and scheduling. good health and healthy knees before anything.

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Only Roger or Murray can win now it seems.

Nole had a good showing at the Open, so he'll probably give Nadal a good match anywhere (but still lose?). Berdych and Soderling are too inconsistent. Delpo post-wrist surgery is still a mystery to me.

fed and nadal are forcing the rest to improve.

nole just took another step in the right direction. murray will be working harder than ever.

r2473
09-16-2010, 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_v468ptuXw

PistolSampras
09-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Nadal playing clay courts -> god

DrJules
09-16-2010, 08:37 PM
and..........

Key factor - make assessment at end of career and not now.

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Nadal playing clay courts -> god

welcome to the forums PistolSampras.

DrJules
09-16-2010, 08:49 PM
here is what wilander had to say about clay warrior`s 3 slam wins this year:

Djokovic, a sporting and deservedly acclaimed runner up, has had a closer look than Wilander and is also in awe.

"The frustrating thing is that he's getting better each time you play him. He's so mentally strong and dedicated to this sport. He has improved his serve drastically. This is one of those matches where the opponent plays better than you and you just have to congratulate him and tell him, ‘You're better.' That's it."

Federer won 3 GS in 2007 losing only 5 (0 at AO, 2 at Wimbledon and 3 at US Open) and won the 3 successively from Wimbledon 2006 to AO 2007 losing only 3 sets (1 at W, 2 at USO, 0 AO).

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/Top-Players/Roger-Federer.aspx?t=pa&y=0&m=s&e=gs#

Dead Net Cord
09-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Julien Benneteau

FormerRafaFan
09-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Seriously.. a lot of people are a threat to Rafa on HC. He has to fight really, really had to win ANY HC tourneys, even the masters 1000 events.

I'm not saying it's impossible, after all, he has won two slams on HC. And he definitely seems like a much more complete HC player with his new and improved serve. I still think there are many players out there who can beat him, but yes, it will definitely be tougher than before. Because this is the new and improbved Rafa who not only stands a chance on grass and clay anymore, but also on HC.

Anyway.. to the point, I've said this before, but I can say it again.. I see players like Berdych, Gulbis, Federer, Murray, Djokovic, Roddick, Del Potro all being a threat to Rafa on HC, but yes, they will have a tougher task than before since Rafa now has improved.

allpro
09-16-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm sorry to say that Mats Wilander is a huge clown. :o

clowns do not start winning slams at age 17. you have a very weak sense of reality.

allpro
09-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Armies approach soon from a far away land in South America, a towering machine known as Juan challenges the throne. Biding his time, Juan prepares to power his way through the ATP empire and challenge the current Spanish royalty, with added allegiance from Swiss, Swedish, Serb and Scottish platoons.

so er, Delp, fed, djoko and murray i guess.....

milquetoasty, flaccid neutrals........just like their blubbering hero.

Clay Death
09-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Federer won 3 GS in 2007 losing only 5 (0 at AO, 2 at Wimbledon and 3 at US Open) and won the 3 successively from Wimbledon 2006 to AO 2007 losing only 3 sets (1 at W, 2 at USO, 0 AO).

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/Top-Players/Roger-Federer.aspx?t=pa&y=0&m=s&e=gs#

you have to take the field into account dr jules.

clay warrior is doing it on all surfaces and he is doing it against a better, improved field.

Sophocles
09-16-2010, 11:52 PM

Don't be silly, facts are not allowed in this thread.

Apart from clay-specific records, Nadal has done very little that approaches the things Federer has achieved.

Sophocles
09-17-2010, 12:03 AM
affirmative. i have been telling this very same thing to the folks here for a long time now and certainly long before murray and djokovic started saying it.

when will they ever listen?

**i am now waiting for their long list of excuses as to why the clay warrior king is running over them all on all surfaces. he just single handedly shut down the federereeeeeesian "Idle Chatter Shop" here. no longer will they be able to say that he is a one surface specialist or that he is lucky. 6 of his 9 slams had to earned by defeating one of the greatest players ever lived on all surfaces.

some call that a slam dunk case. that means that he can play and he has game even as he continues to try to improve. he is not beating the chumps out there but beating instead the best of the best.

what do you say to that old friend sophocles?

CD, before I answer this, I have to object to what you said in an earlier post, that Nadal at 70% can beat anybody on whatever. That is clearly not true. NO professional tennis player at 70% would be in the top 100. 70% slower, 70% less power on the groundstrokes, 70% more unforced errors, 30% lower 1st-serve percentage, 30% less average depth/angle on his shots - not even 70% of McEnroe in 1984 would cut it. So let's not exaggerate.

Secondly, the fact that 3 of Nadal's slam wins were against Federer in the final at R.G. is not especially impressive, as Federer is a significantly inferior player on clay. His 2 non-clay slam finals wins against Fed were post 2007. Impressive, but not that impressive. Federer was not the player he had been.

Obviously the people who are saying Nadal has no talent, is all luck, & all the rest of it, are exaggerating, or even completely wrong. Deep down, I think most of them know that. Nadal is a great player. He is at his peak & at the moment, it's hard to see who's going to beat him. But the point you keep missing is that this has been true of numerous great players in the past, all of whom eventually either declined or met their match or at least stopped being so dominant. The same will happen to Nadal, & the chances are it will happen to him before he beats Federer's records. If against the odds he surpasses Federer, I shan't like it, but good luck to him.

Clay Death
09-17-2010, 12:19 AM
give it up sophocles. you forget i know you old sport.

we know they all decline in the long run.

as john maynard keynes pointed out many moons ago, "we are all dead in the long run" as far as that goes. so stop worrying about when nadal is going to slow down.

also nadal does not have to worry about 16 or 17 slams. he is probably going to do it but that is not what he lives for.

your charge, on the other hand, specifically has lived and died for that. he has said many times that he wants to be " the greatest player ever to play the game".

that was massive premature ejaculation over and over again and he should have let historians make that call.

you also fail to understand my deal with 70% capacity. you need to go back a few pages when you have a moment and see what i was talking about with that 70% capacity deal:

1. clay warrior leaves a lot on the table because he is not all that comfortable at the net. he is still learning to slice effectively. the return could be a lot better on quicker courts.

2. he has been havng knee and other injury issues for about 3 years now.

this is why he usually only plays about 70% capacity. he is not a complete player yet and he has said that himself a few times as well.

bottom line: if you are still a work in progress with fucked up knees then you are usually playing at about 65%-70% capacity. i know he like to put a good spin on his health but he has to.

more later. stay tuned.

Clay Death
09-17-2010, 12:24 AM
clowns do not start winning slams at age 17. you have a very weak sense of reality.

lets put it that way:

mats forgets more in 1/2 hour than the 99% of the clueless rodents in cyberspace-- blabbering about tennis-- will know in their entire lifetimes.

Mjau!
09-17-2010, 01:18 AM

That's a ridiculous retort. I obviously meant he's a clownish commentator, not that he was a clownish player 22-28 years ago. The two are not irreconcilable. You would have happily agreed if You were unfortunate enough to hear all the nonsense he said about Nadal over the last 15 months, but instead You're oblivious to everything except a couple of pro-Rafa, anti-Roger quotes that make You all warm & fuzzy inside, so naturally he's a terrific, candid, truth-sayer rather than the ludicrous clown he surely would have been - despite 7 GS-titles to his name - if the tables were turned and his opinions clashed with Your own... Which they most definitely did just a few months ago.

Btw, if You think "crying pansies" possess the mental fortitude to win 16 majors then Your sense of reality is quite weak indeed.

Fujee
09-17-2010, 01:23 AM
milquetoasty, flaccid neutrals........just like their blubbering hero.

I would attempt to challenge your argument, but theres so much of Rafas shit on your nose its quite hard to without laughing.

allpro
09-17-2010, 02:34 AM
That's a ridiculous retort. I obviously meant he's a clownish commentator, not that he was a clownish player 22-28 years ago. The two are not irreconcilable. You would have happily agreed if You were unfortunate enough to hear all the nonsense he said about Nadal over the last 15 months, but instead You're oblivious to everything except a couple of pro-Rafa, anti-Roger quotes that make You all warm & fuzzy inside, so naturally he's a terrific, candid, truth-sayer rather than the ludicrous clown he surely would have been - despite 7 GS-titles to his name - if the tables were turned and his opinions clashed with Your own... Which they most definitely did just a few months ago.

Btw, if You think "crying pansies" possess the mental fortitude to win 16 majors then Your sense of reality is quite weak indeed.

alternative title for this thread: “the wearisome predictability of haters”.

your attention-seeking behaviors (neg reps, quoting, trolling, etc.) lead me to believe that you seek my approval. i can’t blame you.

I would attempt to challenge your argument, but theres so much of Rafas shit on your nose its quite hard to without laughing.

newsflash: your thin-skinned indignation is not my problem.

Mjau!
09-17-2010, 02:46 AM
alternative title for this thread: “the wearisome predictability of haters”.

your attention-seeking behaviors (neg reps, quoting, trolling, etc.) lead me to believe that you seek my approval. i can’t blame you.

Don't flatter yourself. I quoted you simply because you happened to be the one who posted the Wilander quote. It would have made no difference to me if it was posted by Joe Schmo instead.

I bad repped you because you insulted me for no apparent reason.

I am not trolling.

In the future, I will try not to feed your delusions by interacting with you in any way.

Clay Death
09-17-2010, 03:00 AM
Mjau why do you feel the need to bad rep anybody?

the idea actually is to try to get along and have a few discussions and a few laughs along the way.

you act like you are constipated out of your mind 1/2 the time.

allpro
09-17-2010, 03:24 AM
I bad repped you because you insulted me for no apparent reason.

yes, the most recent was justified. the other five or six? no......purely attention-seeking.

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-17-2010, 03:34 PM
M

you act like you are constipated out of your mind 1/2 the time.

:lol::lol:

Clay Death
09-17-2010, 10:11 PM
:lol::lol:

so sweet cleopatra who is going to snatch the australian open?

master cup is not even worth shitting on. this why all the pigeons and ducks fly upside down when they fly over the 02 arena in london.

Sophocles
09-17-2010, 10:55 PM
give it up sophocles. you forget i know you old sport.

we know they all decline in the long run.

as john maynard keynes pointed out many moons ago, "we are all dead in the long run" as far as that goes. so stop worrying about when nadal is going to slow down.

also nadal does not have to worry about 16 or 17 slams. he is probably going to do it but that is not what he lives for.

your charge, on the other hand, specifically has lived and died for that. he has said many times that he wants to be " the greatest player ever to play the game".

that was massive premature ejaculation over and over again and he should have let historians make that call.

you also fail to understand my deal with 70% capacity. you need to go back a few pages when you have a moment and see what i was talking about with that 70% capacity deal:

1. clay warrior leaves a lot on the table because he is not all that comfortable at the net. he is still learning to slice effectively. the return could be a lot better on quicker courts.

2. he has been havng knee and other injury issues for about 3 years now.

this is why he usually only plays about 70% capacity. he is not a complete player yet and he has said that himself a few times as well.

bottom line: if you are still a work in progress with fucked up knees then you are usually playing at about 65%-70% capacity. i know he like to put a good spin on his health but he has to.

more later. stay tuned.

Ah but Clay Death, you forget I know YOU, old sport.

I'm not sure we have a huge disagreement here - not when we're both being reasonable. Of coure everybody declines in the long run - of course that's (almost) trivially true. My point is that you are being unreasonably triumphalist about Nadal based on his recent success. I'm not really talking about his decline: I'm talking about the fact that even great players at their peaks (at least since Tilden) are invariably beaten from time to time on the biggest stages. I do not believe Nadal will win every slam next year. I doubt he'll win 3. You are discounting his competition in the same way everybody did when Federer entered the Australian Open in 2005 as the most prohibitive favourite in grand-slam history. We all remember what happened then, & let's not forget, Federer OWNED Safin. It only takes one great performance from a talented player. As the I.R.A. said after the Brighton bombing, "We were unlucky today. But don't forget, we have to be lucky only once, whereas you have to be lucky every time."

It simply isn't true that Federer lived & died for the slam record. He was constantly asked about it, even when he was on about 6 slams, & he always said it would be difficult, nobody could see the future, and it wasn't why he was playing tennis, though of course it would be nice if it happened. Your memory is playing tricks on you. Even now, he doesn't proclaim himself as the GOAT. He understands the history of the game. Give me one quotation to the contrary. He wasn't the GOAT before he had 15 slams & he's far from obviously the GOAT now, & anybody who says he is, is different from Federer for one thing, & also different from me, & therefore an irrelevance in trying to counter anything I say.

As for the 70% thing: it's a MASSIVE exaggeration. Any player who was LITERALLY at 70% capacity would simply not be competitive on the professional tour. You're forgetting how tiny the margins between success & failure are at the top of the game.

I understand you're excited by Nadal's recent achievements & I don't blame you; it's natural for a fan. But I suspect you will have a more balanced perspective in a year's time.

Ozone
09-17-2010, 11:00 PM
the warrior the illustrious unstoppable king will slay you and declare war on you and destruct you cuz he is God and you should pray for death

samanosuke
09-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Justice will stop him . He isn't the chosen one . Read and cry

Clay Death
09-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Ah but Clay Death, you forget I know YOU, old sport.

I'm not sure we have a huge disagreement here - not when we're both being reasonable. Of coure everybody declines in the long run - of course that's (almost) trivially true. My point is that you are being unreasonably triumphalist about Nadal based on his recent success. I'm not really talking about his decline: I'm talking about the fact that even great players at their peaks (at least since Tilden) are invariably beaten from time to time on the biggest stages. I do not believe Nadal will win every slam next year. I doubt he'll win 3. You are discounting his competition in the same way everybody did when Federer entered the Australian Open in 2005 as the most prohibitive favourite in grand-slam history. We all remember what happened then, & let's not forget, Federer OWNED Safin. It only takes one great performance from a talented player. As the I.R.A. said after the Brighton bombing, "We were unlucky today. But don't forget, we have to be lucky only once, whereas you have to be lucky every time."

It simply isn't true that Federer lived & died for the slam record. He was constantly asked about it, even when he was on about 6 slams, & he always said it would be difficult, nobody could see the future, and it wasn't why he was playing tennis, though of course it would be nice if it happened. Your memory is playing tricks on you. Even now, he doesn't proclaim himself as the GOAT. He understands the history of the game. Give me one quotation to the contrary. He wasn't the GOAT before he had 15 slams & he's far from obviously the GOAT now, & anybody who says he is, is different from Federer for one thing, & also different from me, & therefore an irrelevance in trying to counter anything I say.

As for the 70% thing: it's a MASSIVE exaggeration. Any player who was LITERALLY at 70% capacity would simply not be competitive on the professional tour. You're forgetting how tiny the margins between success & failure are at the top of the game.

I understand you're excited by Nadal's recent achievements & I don't blame you; it's natural for a fan. But I suspect you will have a more balanced perspective in a year's time.

good post sophocles. keep up the good work old sport.

i think i am quite accurate about the 70% capacity and that is all he needs to be honest with you. i mean who can deal with his ground game. they all have to take huge risks and go for something special.

also where did i say he was going to win all the majors next year or the year after that?

i think he gets 2 next year and you know which two. i would not count him out at the u.s. open from here on out so dont be too surprised if he gets 3 next year. i think the chances of that happening just skyrocketed.

you know what he can do now.

Sophocles
09-17-2010, 11:27 PM
good post sophocles. keep up the good work old sport.

i think i am quite accurate about the 70% capacity and that is all he needs to be honest with you. i mean who can deal with his ground game. they all have to take huge risks and go for something special.

also where did i say he was going to win all the majors next year or the year after that?

i think he gets 2 next year and you know which two. i would not count him out at the u.s. open from here on out so dont be too surprised if he gets 3 next year. i think the chances of that happening just skyrocketed.

you know what he can do now.

Yep good post CD. Let's not get too hung up on the 70% thing. My point is that any player at 70% capacity is uncompetitive in the top 100. Your point is that Nadal can win the vast majority of his matches without playing his best. That is clearly true. I also think - I'm in a generous mood - Nadal gets far too little credit for his adaptability. Against Soderling in the F.O. final he put on an absolute defensive masterclass. He basicallly laid down to Sod the challenge, you're going to have to do what you did last year, significantly better, & if you can, too good. Sod couldn't, & he'd have had to play even better than in 2009 - he'd have had to play the match of his life - to get it done. He didn't. Tough shit. Against Djokovic at the U.S.O. Nadal was far more aggressive & took control of most of the rallies jerking Djoker around with shots from side to side, in a style reminiscent in some ways of Agassi's. I still think Djoker's performance was disappointing, but Nadal played far better aggressive tennis than I thought he would.

The Fedal match-up distorts perceptions about both players. Just because Nadal beats Federer playing a relentlessly repetitive game, doesn't mean that's the way he beats everybody. Similarly, just because Federer generally (not always) failed to adapt to Nadal, doesn't mean he has always been a hopelessly stubborn, unadaptable player. In fact at his peak he was very good at making minor adjustments to suit his opponent, just as Nadal is now. You're unlikely to be a top player if you don't.

Okay, you didn't say Nadal would win the Slam next year, but you have basically been saying you can't see anybody beating him. My point is just when you've got a dominant player, NOBODY can see anybody beating him until it happens. Yet it always does happen.

allpro
09-17-2010, 11:55 PM
lets put it that way:

mats forgets more in 1/2 hour than the 99% of the clueless rodents in cyberspace-- blabbering about tennis-- will know in their entire lifetimes.

well said señor death.

back to the topic at hand.........

mugray: remains nadal’s biggest threat on hc.

del pony: i wish him a speedy recovery but I do not foresee a return to pre-injury glory for at least 12 months, minimum.

soderclown: irrelevant.

donkeydenko: impotent at majors.

clay and grass: at present there are no viable threats. the empire is secure.

Sapeod
09-17-2010, 11:58 PM
well said señor death.

back to the topic at hand.........

mugray: remains nadal’s biggest threat on hc.

del pony: i wish him a speedy recovery but I do not foresee a return to pre-injury glory for at least 12 months, minimum.

soderclown: irrelevant.

donkeydenko: impotent at majors.

clay and grass: at present there are no viable threats. the empire is secure.
What a foolish post.

Soderling irrelevent? He causes Nadal a lot of problems.

No threats on grass? Federer, Berdych, Soderling and Murray are all threats on grass when they play well.

Clay Death
09-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Yep good post CD. Let's not get too hung up on the 70% thing. My point is that any player at 70% capacity is uncompetitive in the top 100. Your point is that Nadal can win the vast majority of his matches without playing his best. That is clearly true. I also think - I'm in a generous mood - Nadal gets far too little credit for his adaptability. Against Soderling in the F.O. final he put on an absolute defensive masterclass. He basicallly laid down to Sod the challenge, you're going to have to do what you did last year, significantly better, & if you can, too good. Sod couldn't, & he'd have had to play even better than in 2009 - he'd have had to play the match of his life - to get it done. He didn't. Tough shit. Against Djokovic at the U.S.O. Nadal was far more aggressive & took control of most of the rallies jerking Djoker around with shots from side to side, in a style reminiscent in some ways of Agassi's. I still think Djoker's performance was disappointing, but Nadal played far better aggressive tennis than I thought he would.

The Fedal match-up distorts perceptions about both players. Just because Nadal beats Federer playing a relentlessly repetitive game, doesn't mean that's the way he beats everybody. Similarly, just because Federer generally (not always) failed to adapt to Nadal, doesn't mean he has always been a hopelessly stubborn, unadaptable player. In fact at his peak he was very good at making minor adjustments to suit his opponent, just as Nadal is now. You're unlikely to be a top player if you don't.

Okay, you didn't say Nadal would win the Slam next year, but you have basically been saying you can't see anybody beating him. My point is just when you've got a dominant player, NOBODY can see anybody beating him until it happens. Yet it always does happen.

excellent post. impressive and objective stuff from you as usual old sport.

i will reply later.

stay tuned.

Persimmon
09-18-2010, 12:33 AM
Let's see who has beaten the Clay Warrior when healthy at a slam ever since Rafa hit his prime(RG 2008). So this cannot include RG 2009 since Rafa had no knees...

USO 2008: Murray
USO 2009: Del Potro
AO 2010: Murray

Biggest threats at the slams would be these 2 players.

luie
09-18-2010, 12:37 AM
Who can stop nadull, Most of the tour, who can stop uncle toni no-one not even the ATP,rules,anti-doping agency,WTA,USTA, Wimbledon administration or any other governing body entrusted with enforcing the rules of tennis.

Clay Death
09-18-2010, 02:59 AM
now that is what i call blind and idiotic hatred.

impressive piece of horse shit there pal.

Vivalavida18
09-18-2010, 03:03 AM
I dont see anyone beating him at his best on clay. On other surfaces, Nadal is definitely beatable. I mean his wimbledon run this year wasnt exactly dominant.

Mimi
09-18-2010, 03:07 AM
now that is what i call blind and idiotic hatred.

impressive piece of horse shit there pal.

:hug::smooch: let them be, hated will eat their heart out:devil:

Serenidad
09-18-2010, 03:28 AM
We all know the truth.

Clay Death
09-18-2010, 03:32 AM
what up serenidad.

long time no see old friend.

Clay Death
09-18-2010, 10:40 PM
clay warrior readily admits that he is "not a complete player".

this only spells more trouble for the opposition. with 9 slams in his back pocket, he is about to become driven than ever before.

Ben.
09-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Who can stop nadull, Most of the tour, who can stop uncle toni no-one not even the ATP,rules,anti-doping agency,WTA,USTA, Wimbledon administration or any other governing body entrusted with enforcing the rules of tennis.

Your 40 years old?

Clay Death
09-18-2010, 11:16 PM
luie is a lost soul.

i have no idea why he doesnt just move on to some other sport. hot dog eating contests would be good. at least he will be able to follow that sport a little better.

moon language
09-18-2010, 11:38 PM
luie is a lost soul.

i have no idea why he doesnt just move on to some other sport. hot dog eating contests would be good. at least he will be able to follow that sport a little better.

Clay Death
09-19-2010, 12:25 AM

:drink::drink::drink:

freeandlonely
09-19-2010, 08:45 AM
He will be stop at some MM, which doesn't matter
As for GS, it seems all up to him atm

if any chance, I would still say:
AO-Federer,Djokovic,Murray,JMDP
FO-Djokovic,JMDP
W-Federer,Murray
USO-Federer,Djokovic,Murray,JMDP

Topspindoctor
09-19-2010, 08:48 AM
Wow, I know JMDP is overrated, but stopping Nadal at RG? He couldn't beat an awful Fed in 2009, healthy Nadal would thrash Del Potro in Paris in 3 easy sets.

freeandlonely
09-19-2010, 09:00 AM
Wow, I know JMDP is overrated, but stopping Nadal at RG? He couldn't beat an awful Fed in 2009, healthy Nadal would thrash Del Potro in Paris in 3 easy sets.

you are right, but I mean game-wise Federer just hardly can beat Nadal at RG, and you know clay is Murray's worst surface

As for JMDP, if healthy, he can at least stay with Nadal baseline, I think he has a chance.

Clay Death
09-19-2010, 05:19 PM
d-pot is not in the same class as the clay warrior on any surface. a healthy, fit, and fresh clay warrior thumps d-pot anywhere. you can make book on that right now.

seem to me that some people are just looking for a bloody savior of some sort.

d-pot is not it.

Start da Game
09-19-2010, 05:22 PM
d-pot is not in the same class as the clay warrior on any surface. a healthy, fit, and fresh clay warrior thumps d-pot anywhere. you can make book on that right now.

seem to me that some people are just looking for a bloody savior of some sort.

d-pot is not it.

this injury somewhat takes away that wrist snap of his......i see that as the biggest dent to his game after his return to the tour......it should take another 8 months for him to get anywhere near his level again.......

in any case, this 2010 edition of rafa would easily take care of d pot.......

Start da Game
09-19-2010, 05:26 PM
@@@seem to me that some people are just looking for a bloody savior of some sort.

right about that, they are horrified of the domination because it's getting ridiculous.......should he somehow manage to win the AO, we would be looking at the prospect of 6 straight slams.......who the hell thought about it just 3 months ago?

they are already crying endlessly since the us open final and it's apparent in almost every thread.......

Clay Death
09-19-2010, 05:56 PM
lot of people are wishing, hoping, and praying that somebody like d-pot can stop or slow down the clay warrior.

well djokovic had him 7-3 on hard courts before the final at the u.s. open and he is considerably better than d-pot.

its just not that easy to deal with the clay warrior when he is healthy, fit, and relatively fresh in a best of 5 sets foremat. times have also changed.

9 slams means a lot of confidence when you walk out there on the court.

Vivalavida18
09-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Del Potro is not a better player than Nadal and not a threat to his dominance but there is no need to take any credit away from Del Potro. The fact of the matter is that Del Potro played great tennis in 2009 and he was the best player at the Open like Nadal was this year. Safin beat Federer at the AO 2005 and he played the match of his life. Was he a threat to Federers dominance? No. Did he establish that he is a better player than Federer? No. Safin proved that Federer was not god and was beatable. Similarly, Del Potro is not a better player than Nadal but he did hand Nadal his ass in 2009. Nadal is not god, he is beatable just like everyone else. As a Federer fan it is easy for me to say "LOL! Safin of 2005 would get his ass handed to him by Federer of 2007 who didnt lose a set on the way to the title" but such comments are just nonsense. Safin and Del Potro were better on that day.

Borovnia
09-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Del Potro is not a better player than Nadal and not a threat to his dominance but there is no need to take any credit away from Del Potro. The fact of the matter is that Del Potro played great tennis in 2009 and he was the best player at the Open like Nadal was this year. Safin beat Federer at the AO 2005 and he played the match of his life. Was he a threat to Federers dominance? No. Did he establish that he is a better player than Federer? No. Safin proved that Federer was not god and was beatable. Similarly, Del Potro is not a better player than Nadal but he did hand Nadal his ass in 2009. Nadal is not god, he is beatable just like everyone else. As a Federer fan it is easy for me to say "LOL! Safin of 2005 would get his ass handed to him by Federer of 2007 who didnt lose a set on the way to the title" but such comments are just nonsense. Safin and Del Potro were better on that day.

+1 :worship:

Persimmon
09-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Like I said earlier, Murray and Del Potro are Rafa's biggest threats at the slams....

allpro
09-19-2010, 10:29 PM
What a foolish post.

Soderling irrelevent? He causes Nadal a lot of problems.

No threats on grass? Federer, Berdych, Soderling and Murray are all threats on grass when they play well.

because I am a decent and kind hearted person of magnanimous temperament, I felt it best to spare nole and t-berd fans of certain recent painful memories. as for fedclown, his flock have already stated the case against......

clay: ‘terrible surface matchup for jesusfed’.

grass and hc: ‘unfavorable lefty-righty matchup for fedex’.

superfast hc (uso 2010): ‘rogigoat now too old and past his prime to compete with rafa’.

.......ergo, fed lacks the bottle to deal with nadal.

:drink:

Clay Death
09-20-2010, 02:39 AM
Like I said earlier, Murray and Del Potro are Rafa's biggest threats at the slams....

right.

that is why those 2 are winning all the slams.

put the crack pipe down old sport.

murray and djokovic will be taking a lot of the spotlight when the clay warrior starts slowing down.

d-pot is just a wet dream for some. he is not good enough for nadal. and he never was.

selyoink
09-20-2010, 02:45 AM
d-pot is just a wet dream for some. he is not good enough for nadal. and he never was.

Strange than that he has won that last 3 matches between the 2. Of course you will respond with Nadull was injured for all those matches, the refrain all Nadulltards use and Nadull uses himself after any of his defeats.

Clay Death
09-20-2010, 03:00 AM
you are aware that the world moves on. or are you?

somebody gets way ahead while others fall way the hell behind.

9 slams tells you anything?

i didnt think so. put the cheap liquor down and open up your eyes.

djokovic was 7-3 against nadal on hard courts going into the u.s. open final.

do you get the picture yet?

now go play outside with your marbles.

only thing "dull" is your lack of understanding of the current dynamics. sharpen it or you can just read my posts.

Topspindoctor
09-20-2010, 03:04 AM
I honestly can't wait until Del Potro is back. That way he can get some beatdowns by inferior players and the forums can finally shut up about him being future of tennis. Ball bashers like him will never ever dominate the sport.

Clay Death
09-20-2010, 03:08 AM
d-pot doesnt have the movement to deal with an all time great player like the clay warrior.

and it will take him 2-3 years to come all the way back.

clay warrior will be sitting on 15+ slams by then.

and i would NOT give a damn how many times they beat the hell out of nadal on hard courts in best of 3 sets foremats. in fact, i hope he never ever wins hard court event again that is best of 3 sets foremat. its just not worth destroying those knees.

allpro
09-20-2010, 03:16 AM
Strange than that he has won that last 3 matches between the 2. Of course you will respond with Nadull was injured for all those matches, the refrain all Nadulltards use and Nadull uses himself after any of his defeats.

strange that nole won the last three hc encounters with nadal heading into the uso final.

freeandlonely
09-20-2010, 03:17 AM
So, Clay Death, apart from Djokovic, and let's just exclude Soderling for a minute, who else do you think has a chance to stop Nadal at RG?

Clay Death
09-20-2010, 03:18 AM
affirmative.

and nole is generally recognized as a far better hard court player than d-pot. he also has the record to prove it.

Clay Death
09-20-2010, 03:20 AM
clay warrior cannot be stopped at rg if he is healthy, fit, and relatively fresh.

take a look at his clay record for the last 6 years and see the picture for yourself.

he will snatch monte carlo, rome, madrid masters, and roland garros in 2011.

Topspindoctor
09-20-2010, 03:21 AM
Nole doesn't have the fitness to challenge Rafa on clay :sad:

I wanted Nole to win RG at some point, but right now it doesn't seem likely :sad:

allpro
09-20-2010, 03:24 AM
only thing "dull" is your lack of understanding of the current dynamics.

a colossal understatement.

Clay Death
09-20-2010, 03:25 AM
agreed.

Vivalavida18
09-20-2010, 03:40 AM
With Roger seemingly in the twilight of his career, I am really curious about who will rise up and challenge Nadal. I really hope it is someone unexpected (not Murray or Djokovic) . Every champion has a rival, I wonder who will become Nadal major rival.

allpro
09-20-2010, 03:44 AM
agreed.

this selyoink also argues that murray needs to be a more defensive player to win a slam. get a load of this shit........

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=168829

dumbest argument i've ever read at mtf or any other tennis website. what a clown.

EDIT: apparently mods deleted his thread due to it's sheer stupidity and tastelessness.

Mimi
09-20-2010, 06:46 AM
this selyoink also argues that murray needs to be a more defensive player to win a slam. get a load of this shit........

dumbest argument i've ever read at mtf or any other tennis website. what a clown.

:lol::scratch: murray still not defensive enough? i think he needs to improve his forehand which failed him in cruical moments like against rafa in wimby 2010

ahadabans
09-20-2010, 06:48 AM
Nadal has amazing focus and an uncanny ability to raise his game at crucial moments. In a best of 5 set format, when healthy he is nearly unbeatable. At this point, there doesn't seem to be anyone that can challenge him. Having said that, I don't think he will get the calendar year grand slam next year. Who will beat him and at which slam? Hard to say. No one is truly unbeatable, so here are my predictions:

Aus:
I like Nadal's chances this coming year actually. I think he will be motivated to win all 4 slams consecutively. Not a calendar year slam, but pretty darn close and it would be an amazing achievement. The heavier ball, higher bounce, slower surface (compared to US Open) all benefit Nadal IMO. I think if he wants this, it is his for the taking.

RG:
If healthy, he can't lose this tournament.

Wimbledon:
If he loses, it will be early in the tournament to someone unknown having the match of their life (while the grass is fresh). If Nadal's serve improvements stick, this won't happen. Either way, Nadal wins this tournament if he makes the second week. I just don't see him losing if he makes the round of 16.

US Open:
Murray is still IMO Nadal's worst matchup on HC. But Murray has trouble keeping it together in pressure situations though, something Nadal does better than anyone I've ever seen. Federer is still a threat, but might not have enough anymore to beat a healthy Nadal in 5 sets. Maybe a ball basher having a great match and Nadal having an off night. We've seen that before (though Nadal is clearly a better player now). The reality though is there are so many things about this tournament that work against Nadal. I just don't see him pulling this out again. Too much has to go right IMO. I might change my tune though if Nadal can keep these serve improvements going and do better on his ROS.

Persimmon
09-20-2010, 03:15 PM
right.

that is why those 2 are winning all the slams.

put the crack pipe down old sport.

murray and djokovic will be taking a lot of the spotlight when the clay warrior starts slowing down.

I'm not saying Murray and Del Po are gonna pile up the slams. They will likely play spoilers for Rafa at some of the slams... Not at all the slams, of course. They might beat him but not necessarily means they will actually win that particular slam. Nole has never beaten Rafa at a slam but I can see him winning slams in the future. In 2011, I see Rafa, Nole and Fed winning the slams. Del Po still needs time to get his game back. Murray still needs time to get his mojo back.

Clay Death
09-20-2010, 09:38 PM

murray needs to be more assault-minded and he needs to take more risks, not less.

and he needs an overpowering forehand.

Clay Death
09-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Nadal has amazing focus and an uncanny ability to raise his game at crucial moments. In a best of 5 set format, when healthy he is nearly unbeatable. At this point, there doesn't seem to be anyone that can challenge him. Having said that, I don't think he will get the calendar year grand slam next year. Who will beat him and at which slam? Hard to say. No one is truly unbeatable, so here are my predictions:

Aus:
I like Nadal's chances this coming year actually. I think he will be motivated to win all 4 slams consecutively. Not a calendar year slam, but pretty darn close and it would be an amazing achievement. The heavier ball, higher bounce, slower surface (compared to US Open) all benefit Nadal IMO. I think if he wants this, it is his for the taking.

RG:
If healthy, he can't lose this tournament.

Wimbledon:
If he loses, it will be early in the tournament to someone unknown having the match of their life (while the grass is fresh). If Nadal's serve improvements stick, this won't happen. Either way, Nadal wins this tournament if he makes the second week. I just don't see him losing if he makes the round of 16.

US Open:
Murray is still IMO Nadal's worst matchup on HC. But Murray has trouble keeping it together in pressure situations though, something Nadal does better than anyone I've ever seen. Federer is still a threat, but might not have enough anymore to beat a healthy Nadal in 5 sets. Maybe a ball basher having a great match and Nadal having an off night. We've seen that before (though Nadal is clearly a better player now). The reality though is there are so many things about this tournament that work against Nadal. I just don't see him pulling this out again. Too much has to go right IMO. I might change my tune though if Nadal can keep these serve improvements going and do better on his ROS.

excellent post.

and welcome to the forums.

Clay Death
09-20-2010, 11:53 PM
With Roger seemingly in the twilight of his career, I am really curious about who will rise up and challenge Nadal. I really hope it is someone unexpected (not Murray or Djokovic) . Every champion has a rival, I wonder who will become Nadal major rival.

that challenge will come from djokovic and murray.

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 04:12 AM
clay warrior`s true genius:

how is he able to win so much?

what competitive advantages does he bring to the competitive arena/battlefield? be as honest and as objective as you can be.

how does he really win?

who will take a crack at this?

Topspindoctor
09-23-2010, 04:15 AM

what competitive advantages does he bring to the competitive arena/battlefield? be as honest and as objective as you can be.

how does he really win?

Amazing mental strength, lethal ground strokes, always striving to improve off clay surfaces. Amazing athlete, great footwork, limitless stamina. There are many things.

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 04:16 AM

what exactly gives him such a distinct advantage?

can you make a list of things he does best and how he is able to pull it off time and again?

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 04:21 AM
Amazing mental strength, lethal ground strokes, always striving to improve off clay surfaces. Amazing athlete, great footwork, limitless stamina. There are many things.

some good stuff there old friend.

uncle tony say this:

"his greatest asset is his will".

maybe this guy really doesnt believe he can be beat. i mean that is the attitude to have every single time you walk out on the court.

leave it all out there and the let the chips fall where they may.

**i can tell you one of his key advantages in addition to his will:

its his ability to lock in a moment that is in front of him. he plays one point at a time and one game at a time. all that matters to him is the moment that is in front of him and he tries to rule that moment. nothing else exists except for that moment. and then the next moment.

nobody can focus like he can.

kronus12
09-23-2010, 06:17 AM
If there's only one thing you wanted to learn from Nadal game is definetly his Attitude and will to win a match regardless of the situation. Its not that you have to beat him skill wise you have to dominate his will too if you ever want to match or let alone beat him.
Nadal is the best player I've ever seen who never gives up and plays like its his last match in his life.
Will he end up being the goat?... history and time will tell.
IMO Federer will be the GOAT he's to far ahead of Nadal but then again Nadal has proven again and again anything is possible.

ossie
09-23-2010, 08:09 AM
no matter how much you want to win a match or even a point and no matter how much talent you may have if you dont have the tools on that particular surface against that particular opponent its not going to work.

As much as i think rafas strength of will and his focus are two very important assets, i think his willingness to change and adapt his game is what is most important to him and to any tennis player. And he happens to be the best at it. Ive never seen any player improve so much in such a short time. Whether its the serve, his baseline game, the flattening of his shots or his slice, he never stopped learning and this is a quality i miss in so many other top players and is what sets nadal apart imo.

'i go to practice not to practice, i go to practice to improve'

rafa nadal

Toaderling
09-23-2010, 08:22 AM
You're all so fucking clueless, it's so frustrating.

Raferminator
09-23-2010, 11:11 AM

how does he really win?

Rafa's flexibility, adaptability and "improvability", constant tinkering of his game and looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition have always been some of his strongest points and some of the things I admire the most about him. And he's a fast learner as well.

09-23-2010, 11:31 AM
how much nadal masturbation can MTF handle???

bokehlicious
09-23-2010, 11:39 AM
I want to have Rafa's babies!!!!!!! :inlove: :hearts:

Raferminator
09-23-2010, 11:45 AM
how much nadal masturbation can MTF handle???

For the good of tennis, Fed's era is over and it's gonna be a lot of fun to see how long Fed nuts take to get over it. Any bets about that? :wavey:

Topspindoctor
09-23-2010, 11:53 AM
For the good of tennis, Fed's era is over and it's gonna be a lot of fun to see how long Fed nuts take to get over it. Any bets about that? :wavey:

Most Fedtards were already in sheer agony after Wimbledon 2010, but after USO, most of them are on suicide watch.

bokehlicious
09-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Go get your circlejerk in the Nadull forums you gloryhunters... :zzz:

Raferminator
09-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Most Fedtards were already in sheer agony after Wimbledon 2010, but after USO, most of them are on suicide watch.

When Rafa wins the AO again in 2011, you can practically hand him the RG. That would make 5 consecutive slam titles by that point! :)

Talk about making history!

Then we go again into "Fed's sacred grass". But we all know Fed will not be the favorite once again. 6 slams in a row at that point. Fedtards will have morphed into Zombies when that happens!

Sophocles
09-23-2010, 01:58 PM
I expect 90% of the posts in this thread are by a single person.

Everko
09-23-2010, 02:09 PM
I expect 90% of the posts in this thread are by a single person.

it's illogical for nadal to have so many fans right? People who don't like same player as you must be few and idiotic.

:o

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 02:12 PM
federereeeeeeesians are in so much pain and endless distress.

rather than talk about and offering some insight into what makes the clay warrior so tough, they choose to lash out in agony and hurl mockery and insults.

it is still amusing so keep it up federereeeeeeesians. we can use the laughs.

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 02:17 PM
everko its not really a nadal fan thread. but leave it to federereeeeeesians to try to turn this into an opportunity to hurl their hate.

its about a very relevant topic of our times: what allows the clay warrior to win so many matches year in and year out? it is not even about the surface. they guy just kills on the battlefield.

in 2008 he won more matches on hard courts than anybody on the tour. he could win while playing on quicksand while dragging behind him a very large farm animal on a steel chain.

exactly how does he do it? what does he bring to the competitive arena/battlefield that is so unique?

Raferminator
09-23-2010, 02:40 PM
everko its not really a nadal fan thread. but leave it to federereeeeeesians to try to turn this into an opportunity to hurl their hate.

its about a very relevant topic of our times: what allows the clay warrior to win so many matches year in and year out? it is not even about the surface. they guy just kills on the battlefield.

in 2008 he won more matches on hard courts than anybody on the tour. he could win while playing on quicksand while dragging behind him a very large farm animal on a steel chain.

exactly how does he do it? what does he bring to the competitive arena/battlefield that is so unique?

In terms of pure achievements, he’s on the cusp of being the best ever. What he brings to the table is the most "balanced" set of achievements of any player in the history of the game.

As far as "balanced", Fed's record is not the best: he's missing Olympics, DC, Rome, Monte-Carlo, and Paris.

Currently, Agassi is the closest one to have won everything that matters in tennis: YEC, Olympics, DC, all slams, and almost all masters (only 2 missing: Monte-Carlo and Hamburg).
I would say so far, he's been the least "specialized" of all tennis players. The most "balanced" until Rafa came into the game.

Nadal is close too: he only needs to win the Masters Cup and 1 extra master venue (mighty impressive for a 24 year old).

If Rafa wins the Masters Cup, and this should be his year to do so, he will be the only player ever to have made finals of all major tennis events but 1 (Cincy) and that would include the master alternates: Hamburg/Madrid on clay and Madrid indoor/Shanghai on hard. :bowdown:

How does he do it?

Rafa is probably the best athlete this sport has ever seen, but because he plays a different game than what the old farts grew up on they cant stand it.

How can he repeatedly take fed down with his modern style game? It is hilarious how so many have made so many stupid predictions about Rafa losing and now they have had to eat crow on it.

He does it by always working the hardest and making the most effort to improve his game. And that's what Nadal has understood that neither Fed nor some of his fans seem to get: perfection does not exist. One can always improve.

Down to earth person knows he will never be perfect and his striving to improve pays dividends. His humility and hard work to constantly improve and work harder than every other professional is the thing that ultimately separates him. In that manner, he should be an inspiration to everyone in their daily lives.

Raferminator
09-23-2010, 02:43 PM
it's illogical for nadal to have so many fans right? People who don't like same player as you must be few and idiotic.

:o

People are actually acting like fans of nadal are on a Bandwagon!!!??? :lol: His fans have been around since 2005, we knew he was going to be big. You Fedtards have denied it this whole time, talk about delusional...

nadal_slam_king
09-23-2010, 03:54 PM
People are actually acting like fans of nadal are on a Bandwagon!!!??? :lol: His fans have been around since 2005, we knew he was going to be big. You Fedtards have denied it this whole time, talk about delusional...

Exactly, and one things for sure, anyone who's a Federer fan is very unlikely to jump on the Rafa bandwagon. The hatred runs so deep, its often a hate-crime in the racial sense. Federer draws in the elitist personality and keeps them there, and always in direct opposition to the morally classy and humblistic Rafa :yeah:

nadal_slam_king
09-23-2010, 03:58 PM
In terms of pure achievements, he’s on the cusp of being the best ever. What he brings to the table is the most "balanced" set of achievements of any player in the history of the game.

As far as "balanced", Fed's record is not the best: he's missing Olympics, DC, Rome, Monte-Carlo, and Paris.

Currently, Agassi is the closest one to have won everything that matters in tennis: YEC, Olympics, DC, all slams, and almost all masters (only 2 missing: Monte-Carlo and Hamburg).
I would say so far, he's been the least "specialized" of all tennis players. The most "balanced" until Rafa came into the game.

Nadal is close too: he only needs to win the Masters Cup and 1 extra master venue (mighty impressive for a 24 year old).

If Rafa wins the Masters Cup, and this should be his year to do so, he will be the only player ever to have made finals of all major tennis events but 1 (Cincy) and that would include the master alternates: Hamburg/Madrid on clay and Madrid indoor/Shanghai on hard. :bowdown:

How does he do it?

Rafa is probably the best athlete this sport has ever seen, but because he plays a different game than what the old farts grew up on they cant stand it.

How can he repeatedly take fed down with his modern style game? It is hilarious how so many have made so many stupid predictions about Rafa losing and now they have had to eat crow on it.

He does it by always working the hardest and making the most effort to improve his game. And that's what Nadal has understood that neither Fed nor some of his fans seem to get: perfection does not exist. One can always improve.

Down to earth person knows he will never be perfect and his striving to improve pays dividends. His humility and hard work to constantly improve and work harder than every other professional is the thing that ultimately separates him. In that manner, he should be an inspiration to everyone in their daily lives.

I agree, I think this is Rafa's year to win the Masters Cup. Not only is he in great hardcourt form, he's actually physically healthy and mentally more confident than ever. He's got every ingredient going his way. I can definitely see him winning the Masters Cup. He's in a better position to win the Masters Cup than he was to win the US Open.

nadal_slam_king
09-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Djokovic was exhausted. Murray, Djokovic, and Del Potro can all beat him at the US Open. Soderling can beat him at Wimbledon. He had knee problems starting with the match agaisnt Ferrer.

Djokovic only had 2 five-setters at the US Open (and one of them was the 1st round). The rest was a cake walk, and he had a full day-off between the semis and final. No excuses, plus he moved great in the Final, and he kept the match on a knife's edge for 3 sets. Even in the 4th set he looked like he was about to break-back. Was extremely tough match, definitely a higher quality than the 2009 Australian Open Final, that is for sure.

bokehlicious
09-23-2010, 04:37 PM
I hate Nadull but still the kid doesn't deserve to have such a retarded fanbase, almost feel for him... *sigh*

Start da Game
09-23-2010, 04:46 PM

how does he really win?

no one wants it more than nadal.......it's easy to confuse ourselves here.......anyone will want to win whatever there exists in tennis but the hunger ends at a certain point.......nadal's hunger to win and conquer is beyond describable proportions.......according to me that's what drives him and takes care of the rest.......we are never going to see one conventional return from his racket like from king david's racket for instance.......he will continue doing it his own way and the starting point of it all is that unlimited hunger to destroy and conquer.......

Sophocles
09-23-2010, 04:49 PM
I hate Nadull but still the kid doesn't deserve to have such a retarded fanbase, almost feel for him... *sigh*

Me too.

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 04:54 PM

this is an all inclusive thread anyway. everybody is welcome here to offer their own insight into the matters.

Castafiore
09-23-2010, 04:57 PM

Me too.
Awww...how cute. It's too difficult to ignore this thread with such an obvious title, isn't it?

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 05:48 PM

and who exactly are these folks that you speak of?

and do they explode endlessly and ejaculate prematurely at the mouth with each and every waking moment to spew and spread hate about Fed?

the answer is no. its exactly the other way around. they cant hate nadal enough.

some of us are just talking tennis.

its the blind worshippers who are ate up with hate and can't hardly bear to see other all time greats do their thing.

why is it so hard for some of you to just enjoy the sport?

Chang.Mike.Chang
09-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Warrior? These people are tennis players. They bhit a green ball around. please do not make cheesy refernces to battle. I hate when football coaches do this. It's worse if you do it for tennis.

And what's with all the gladiator stuff in a tennis place? Tennis is a high class sport, not a drag out beat em up type of deal

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 07:16 PM
your 11th post is about bitching.

it takes more effort to bitch about nothing than to just kick back and enjoy the party here.

Sapeod
09-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Awww...how cute. It's too difficult to ignore this thread with such an obvious title, isn't it?
WTF?

Chang.Mike.Chang
09-23-2010, 07:18 PM
I just think it lowers the athletes to a brutish level, that's all. I'm not sure that is the right image for an athlete in today's society.

Would you like it you saw an add with nadal wielding an ax? It's not appropriate for today's time.

Sapeod
09-23-2010, 07:20 PM
So many Nadaltard double accounts in here.

born_on_clay
09-23-2010, 07:33 PM
great thread :bowdown:
need to subscribe this one ;)

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 07:52 PM
thanks rafael.

its folks like you who make threads great. i am just the concept guy.

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 08:12 PM
its high time mtf folks work on dropping idiotic terminologies like "nadaltards" and "fedtards".

its grade school trash. you are all supposed to be highly educated, informed sportsmen and sportswomen.

we are all fans of this great sport of tennis. nothing more and nothing less.

Chang.Mike.Chang
09-23-2010, 08:14 PM
its high time mtf folks work on dropping idiotic terminologies like "nadaltards" and "fedtards".

its grade school trash. you are all suppsed to be highly educated, informed sportsmen and sportswomen.

I agree. Just reading through some threads here, it seems that a lot of people are hated here just because of their favorite player. That isnt professional.

Mjau!
09-23-2010, 09:17 PM

its grade school trash. you are all suppsed to be highly educated, informed sportsmen and sportswomen.

This thread is absolutely brimming with idiotic and nauseating terminology.

luie
09-23-2010, 10:55 PM
UNCLE TONI is the true genius & magician.

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 11:19 PM
This thread is absolutely brimming with idiotic and nauseating terminology.

affirmative. clay death will invent more suitable and more appropriate terminologies.

christallh24
09-23-2010, 11:39 PM

I'd go in with you on that. I'll admit I've been baited into the same behavior, but I've never really considered it an insult to begin with.

UNCLE TONI is the true genius & magician.

Wow. I mean Jesus Fucking Christ. You're really obsessed with this dude. Maybe Uncle Toni should look into a restraining order from you nuts.

Yeah, will I tried. :shrug: But I didn't call them a 'tard. In this post.

Mjau!
09-23-2010, 11:53 PM
affirmative. clay death will invent more suitable and more appropriate terminologies.

Please don't. It makes me cringe with embarrassment.

Clay Death
09-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Please don't. It makes me cringe with embarrassment.

just hold on to your draws woman.