Proof That Nadal is scared of Novak [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Proof That Nadal is scared of Novak

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 02:50 AM
In the players' lounge under Arthur Ashe Stadium, just after the announcement, Djokovic exulted and hugged members of his camp. Nadal scowled and seemed genuinely unhappy. As he was packing up his rackets, he was asked about the decision.

"I can't believe they didn't wait until 8 or 9 o'clock," Nadal said.

So Nadal is basically unhappy that he loses a bit of his edge (an unfair edge I might say). And here are people bashing me for saying that Nadal is not humble or fair. He just wants to win and piss on anything on his way to the title. Greg reported it. Bash him

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/usopen10/columns/story?columnist=garber_greg&id=5565470

Clay Death
09-13-2010, 02:54 AM
mods:

please drag this thread outside and have a large farm animal piss on it repeatedly for a few hours. thank you.

Branimir
09-13-2010, 02:54 AM
He was pumped out for the match, and disappointed that it was delayed. Novak is off course happy because he got entire day to rest and more time to prepare the plan to beat Nadal.
If I was Nadal, I would be unhappy about the decision, and if I was Novak I would be happy.

Mimi
09-13-2010, 02:56 AM
So Nadal is basically unhappy that he loses a bit of his edge (an unfair edge I might say). And here are people bashing me for saying that Nadal is not humble or fair. He just wants to win and piss on anything on his way to the title. Greg reported it. Bash him

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/usopen10/columns/story?columnist=garber_greg&id=5565470

hypocrite, every one wants to win, its not rafa's fault that nole spent 4 hours against Roger, he just plays in accordance with the schedule, the match is scheduled on Sunday, and he wanted to finish it as soin as possible, whats wrong with that? :rolleyes:

Mimi
09-13-2010, 02:57 AM
scared of Nole?

Rafa: 8 slams Nole: 1 slam

even if Rafa loses, he still has more 6 more slams than Nole, scared of him? :rolleyes:

brent-o
09-13-2010, 02:58 AM
Funny how if Novak and Rafa's positions and responses to the situation were switched, Rafa would still be bashed.

If Nadal was celebrating it going to Monday to get some rest, some sample responses would be:

"That classless, arrogant Nadal. Celebrating his amazing luck to get it moved to Monday, the ONLY way he could have a shot at winning anyway."

"DISGUSTING bending of the rules to allow Nadal a shot at the title. Piss-poor organizers, always bending over for Uncle Toni."

Not to say that that's what I think about Novak's reaction. This is such a NON-story, really. My point: you haters are a predictable lot. That doesn't make you any less priceless.

How bout you turn down the volume on your hate and just enjoy the final tomorrow, eh?

guga2120
09-13-2010, 02:58 AM
He should be worried about Novak, I don't think there is any question he would have much preferred the Swiss Miss, in that final.

out_here_grindin
09-13-2010, 03:00 AM
Nadal likes his routines. He was probably rearing to go.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:02 AM
The fact of the matter is a bunch you people worship Nadal. You think he is a god. You think he is humble, fair, never gets mad, is never upset, blah blah blah. He clearly has not played anyone decent in this tournament. I tell you what. I still think Rafa is 70-30 favorite for this. But he rather plays a tired Djokovic even if it's 1 AM tonight rather than give the guy a chance to rest and have a fair final.

Nole Rules
09-13-2010, 03:03 AM
What a Champ this Nadull!

Lalitha
09-13-2010, 03:04 AM
You never know what would have happend, press and media always hype things.

Mimi
09-13-2010, 03:05 AM
The fact of the matter is a bunch you people worship Nadal. You think he is a god. You think he is humble, fair, never gets mad, is never upset, blah blah blah. He clearly has not played anyone decent in this tournament. I tell you what. I still think Rafa is 70-30 favorite for this. But he rather plays a tired Djokovic even if it's 1 AM tonight rather than give the guy a chance to rest and have a fair final.

I never think he is god, he is just human and has his defects

Matt01
09-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Mug thread.

Nole Rules
09-13-2010, 03:11 AM

totally agreed.
and i also think he is 70-30 favorite but of course he is rather to play a tired djoker.:rolleyes:

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:13 AM
$10 here says, Nadal is going to lie again tomorrow saying that he asked the organizers to postpone this even before it started raining to be "fair." Just like he lied about not getting in that Federer van. Just like he lies about respecting his opponents but takes 30 seconds between each point, gets illegal coaching, calls for dubious timeouts, and even waits for opponents to pass the net before he does. I am glad Greg Garber at ESPN was brave enough to report Nadal's unhappiness though the story will probably be pulled by Rafa's PR people.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:14 AM
totally agreed.
and i also think he is 70-30 favorite but of course he is rather to play a tired djoker.:rolleyes:

Exactly. Nadal is still the favorite. Nole has not beaten him in 3 out of 5 sets matches. So he should still pull it out tomorrow. Why complain and bitch about rain?

Forehander
09-13-2010, 03:21 AM
To be honest how Nadal reacted was rather normal. I mean you're on a steam roll with your current form and suddenly this rain sets in and interferes, you wouldn't be happy if it was you either.

gulzhan
09-13-2010, 03:25 AM
$10 here says, Nadal is going to lie again tomorrow saying that he asked the organizers to postpone this even before it started raining to be "fair." Just like he lied about not getting in that Federer fan.

:haha:

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:26 AM
Nadal was not complaining when US organizers decided he should play first. But then he has such a big ego, he thinks he can dictate when the final should be played. Jeez

Filo V.
09-13-2010, 03:27 AM
What the fuck is this fair shit? Fair isn't in sports. There is no fairness in sports, or in life. And why would Rafa be happy, he fucking prepared himself to play today, and even more, the rain stopped and has cleared out by around the 7 PM timezone. He's a professional and he obviously got himself in his zone for tonight. Now he'll have to do the same tomorrow, and that can be mentally and emotionally draining.

But shut the fuck up about Nole being tired or fairness. You play to whatever the schedule accordingly, there are no excuses.

tennis elbow
09-13-2010, 03:29 AM
Nadal was not complaining when US organizers decided he should play first. But then he has such a big ego, he thinks he can dictate when the final should be played. Jeez

Soderling, is that you? :unsure:

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-13-2010, 03:29 AM
I am scared too I want him to win. It will be great to win US open, I didn't expect Rafa to be in the final so what a chance. The rain stopped by 7 pm.

But you cyrusking are extremely mental about Nadal chance to win his career grand slam cause you are a hater. You keep making thread after thread cause you are extremely worried and I really feel sorry for you.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:30 AM
What the fuck is this fair shit? Fair isn't in sports. There is no fairness in sports, or in life. And why would Rafa be happy, he fucking prepared himself to play today, and even more, the rain stopped and has cleared out by around the 7 PM timezone. He's a professional and he obviously got himself in his zone for tonight. Now he'll have to do the same tomorrow, and that can be mentally and emotionally draining.

But shut the fuck up about Nole being tired or fairness. You play to whatever the schedule accordingly, there are no excuses.

I agree with you. But Rafa pretends like he is for fair play. Just admit it, and I'll be off his case.

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 03:30 AM
What a "newsflash."

A better title for this thread would be "Proof Cyrus is a clueless hater"

Yawn.

careergrandslam
09-13-2010, 03:32 AM
this cyrusking guy is a complete buffoon.

can someone ban this troll, every 5 seconds this guy keeps making hate comments or starts hate threads.

Jagermeister
09-13-2010, 03:32 AM
cyrusking:

Please step away from the computer, get out of the house and get some fresh air.

Mimi
09-13-2010, 03:33 AM
What a "newsflash."

A better title for this thread would be "Proof Cyrus is a clueless hater"

Yawn.
:bigclap::bigclap:

Forehander
$10 here says, Nadal is going to lie again tomorrow saying that he asked the organizers to postpone this even before it started raining to be "fair." Just like he lied about not getting in that Federer fan. Just like he lies about respecting his opponents but takes 30 seconds between each point, gets illegal coaching, calls for dubious timeouts, and even waits for opponents to pass the net before he does. I am glad Greg Garber at ESPN was brave enough to report Nadal's unhappiness though the story will probably be pulled by Rafa's PR people.

Golden post :haha:

Filo V.
I agree with you. But Rafa pretends like he is for fair play. Just admit it, and I'll be off his case.

No, he doesn't pretend to be anything, what he was doing was thinking of himself and getting himself prepared for today's match, and now that is all interrupted. We all know how superstitious he is. He was ready to play today, and since there was an opportunity to play today as the weather is cleared, he's peeved, as well he should be. But he's going to be a man, and get over it and prepare for tonight. If anything the emotional jump for Nole and drop for Rafa will be advantage Nole, including the physical healing from last nights match for Nole. But of course, Rafa haters like you want advantages for Nole.

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-13-2010, 03:34 AM
this cyrusking guy is a complete buffoon.

can someone ban this troll, every 5 seconds this guy keeps making hate comments or starts hate threads.

Cyrusking is scared to death. Well even if Nadal loses tomorrow and I hope not, it is clear cyrusking will be scared for a long time. Thats a better revenge lol

Forehander
09-13-2010, 03:35 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Topspin Forehand
09-13-2010, 03:35 AM
US organizers treated Nadal like shit the whole tournament. It rains for 2 hours and they cancel? Fucking bs.

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-13-2010, 03:36 AM
What I really think is that Organizers didn't want another final like the WTA final. They were happy they can use the rain.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:38 AM
Cyrusking is scared to death. Well even if Nadal loses tomorrow and I hope not, it is clear cyrusking will be scared for a long time. Thats a better revenge lol

I am fair. I just don't like fake people. Having said that, I don't have a horse in tomorrow's final. I do think it'd be good for tennis if Novak denies Rafa. Rafa will win the US Open tomorrow or someday. But wouldn't a Novak win add some juice to their rivalry?

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:39 AM
What I really think is that Organizers didn't want another final like the WTA final. They were happy they can use the rain.

I agree with you there. That was a disastrous final. McEnroe was begging Clisjer to tank a game... Shameful

Forehander
09-13-2010, 03:40 AM
I've already placed 100 dollars on Djokovic. The odds are 3-1, this is fucking sweet guys.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:41 AM
I've already placed 100 dollars on Djokovic. The odds are 3-1, this is fucking sweet guys.

Man. Betting is illegal in my state. Shame..

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-13-2010, 03:50 AM
I am fair. I just don't like fake people. Having said that, I don't have a horse in tomorrow's final. I do think it'd be good for tennis if Novak denies Rafa. Rafa will win the US Open tomorrow or someday. But wouldn't a Novak win add some juice to their rivalry?

You just want Rafa to lose. You can't accept the fact that he has a chance to win US open. You have been saying that he will not win it for years but here he is in the final for the first time.

I don't care about their rivalry I want Rafa to win. And about this fair rest, well tell ATP organizers to put a rule that finals shouldn't be played unless players rest. Not just in one match. Believe me Nadal will be so happy when they apply this rule to all finals.

Mimi
09-13-2010, 03:55 AM
You just want Rafa to lose. You can't accept the fact that he has a chance to win US open. You have been saying that he will not win it for years but here he is in the final for the first time.

I don't care about their rivalry I want Rafa to win. And about this fair rest, well tell ATP organizers to put a rule that finals shouldn't be played unless players rest. Not just in one match. Believe me Nadal will be so happy when they apply this rule to all finals.

:bigclap::bigclap::hug:

gioconda
09-13-2010, 03:56 AM
Bullsh&&

Filo V.
09-13-2010, 03:58 AM

And you don't know Rafa, so you are making baseless judgments solely on what you want to believe of him. Also, you simply don't like Rafa anyway, so of course you would enjoy Nole beating him. Your hate for Rafa is stronger than your love for Nole.

CCBH
09-13-2010, 04:00 AM
It is totally understandable that Rafa is disappointed. After all, it is tense stuff waiting and waiting to go on court to play the final and delaying it by 24 hours? I am sure even somebody who's been through it a million times will feel it.

Besides, it is how the scheduling is here, and has affected the chances of many a player in the past. They deal with it though, so Novak is actually extremely fortunate to get a break. And Rafa couldn't care less how his opponent was feeling on the day of the final. If Novak really cared for his chances so much (in a rain-free scenario), he should have won the semifinal in 3 easy sets.

Much ado about nothing, though, meaning another excuse to bash Rafa.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 04:00 AM

Can I ask you a few questions:
A) why do you want Rafa to win?
B) what does it do for you if Rafa wins?
C) do you care about tennis or is it just about Rafa?
D) how do you know how Rafa will feel?
E) why us humans tend to find something to worship? Imaginary friends (e.g. Hesus), tennis players, celebrities, ...
F) how do you know what I want? As you don't know me.
G) what if I am proven to be wrong? Did you consider me to be infallible?
H) should the discussion be about tennis and not worshiping false gods?
I) I understand you are a fanatic feminist (based on the bad rep you gave me). Are you maybe on my case because I am a man?

Just some questions for you. No offense I hope.

Fiberlight1
09-13-2010, 04:06 AM
Wow, CK.. This is bad.. even by your standards..

Go outside and get some air, for God's sake..

straitup
09-13-2010, 04:10 AM
cyrusking:

Please step away from the computer, get out of the house and get some fresh air.

Wow, CK.. This is bad.. even by your standards..

Go outside and get some air, for God's sake..

Fiberlight1, you need to say something more creative :p

cyrusking :rolleyes:

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 04:13 AM

I truly didn't mean this thread to be about hating Rafa. I just wanted the news not to go unnoticed. That's all. :devil:

oranges
09-13-2010, 04:21 AM
I) I understand you are a fanatic feminist (based on the bad rep you gave me). Are you maybe on my case because I am a man?

You didn't ask me, but I think it's safe to say it's because you're an idiot.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 04:22 AM
You didn't ask me, but I think it's safe to say it's because you're an idiot.

You didnt see the bad rep she left me. I have no problem with you. I just don't go leaving bad reps for everyone I disagree with. Thats all.

Sophocles
09-13-2010, 04:23 AM
Can I ask you a few questions:
A) why do you want Rafa to win?
B) what does it do for you if Rafa wins?
C) do you care about tennis or is it just about Rafa?
D) how do you know how Rafa will feel?
E) why us humans tend to find something to worship? Imaginary friends (e.g. Hesus), tennis players, celebrities, ...
F) how do you know what I want? As you don't know me.
G) what if I am proven to be wrong? Did you consider me to be infallible?
H) should the discussion be about tennis and not worshiping false gods?

Good luck getting some introspection out of this fangirl.

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 04:26 AM
Can I ask you a few questions

Passive-aggressive as always.

Slander, backpedal, play coy...

Transparent as always, Cyrus.

oranges
09-13-2010, 04:26 AM
You didnt see the bad rep she left me. I have no problem with you. I just don't go leaving bad reps for everyone I disagree with. Thats all.

Perhaps not, but I've seen the comment she must bad repped you for. To say the bad rep was deserved is an understatment. No neede to be a feminist or even a woman, just someone with a brain and very basic values. Hence, I answered your question. Cleo is too nice to tell you that.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 04:29 AM
Perhaps not, but I've seen the comment she must bad repped you for. To say the bad rep was deserved is an understatment. No neede to be a feminist or even a woman, just someone with a brain and very basic values. Hence, I answered your question. Cleo is too nice to tell you that.

Did you read the part that it was a sarcastic comment? Or how I bash bible all the time? Or how I believe the guy behind it is imaginary? It was sarcastic. A lot of people got it. She just decided to judge me based on that. Listen. I dont have a problem with you or anyone else. I make sarcastic comments sometimes. Am I not allowed?

straitup
09-13-2010, 04:29 AM

+1...I remember that post too

cyrusking, I do respect that you don't bad rep everyone that argues with you though...

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 04:33 AM
+1...I remember that post too

cyrusking, I do respect that you don't bad rep everyone that argues with you though...

I really can't believe that I have to explain an off the wall joke I made. Clearly clearly, if you read it, it had nothing to do with tennis. It's OK though. it happens. I just can't believe people took it seriously. I mean I still believe WTA is a joke but the whole bible thing was a joke.

Fiberlight1
09-13-2010, 04:36 AM

Never noticed that post. Pure coincidence.

straitup
09-13-2010, 04:38 AM
I really can't believe that I have to explain an off the wall joke I made. Clearly clearly, if you read it, it had nothing to do with tennis. It's OK though. it happens. I just can't believe people took it seriously. I mean I still believe WTA is a joke but the whole bible thing was a joke.

Sarcasm/jokes aren't always the easiest to tell on the internet...I certainly wasn't offended or anything and figured you were maybe joking, but that was certainly something that someone could read a sentence of and immediately be pissed at

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 04:41 AM
Sarcasm/jokes aren't always the easiest to tell on the internet...I certainly wasn't offended or anything and figured you were maybe joking, but that was certainly something that someone could read a sentence of and immediately be pissed at

MTF really needs to lighten up. Everything is not about bashing players or being mean or hateful or trollish. People just go off the rail with every little thing. They are just too sensitive here. What's disgusting is that we hear about WTA in an ATP-only forum. That's against the rules technically. I mean comparing Znorova vs. Soderling. WTF. But when I bring Nadal being mad at rain thing, everybody loses their mind. Seriously guys

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 04:53 AM
I truly didn't mean this thread to be about hating Rafa. I just wanted the news not to go unnoticed. That's all.

So Nadal is basically unhappy that he loses a bit of his edge (an unfair edge I might say...He just wants to win and piss on anything on his way to the title.

Thanks for altruistically providing your gloss on the news.

Unfortunately, the article simply shows Nadal was annoyed by the decision to push the final back when they could have played that evening. It doesn't show him to be "scared" or wanting to "piss on anything"

Those tasty nuggets are all voiced from your own peculiar perspective as the passive-aggressive hater who pretends not to be taking digs even as he sharpens the knife.

oranges
09-13-2010, 04:58 AM
What are you talking about, you're a definition of a troll. No one is fooled, literally no one. Just as you like baiting fan groups, that time around you were baiting women. Jokes are funny and you don't need to explain yourself. If you were intent on merely joking, you'd stick to just WTA

QFT from another thread
The main outcome of the rain delay seem to be fierce campaigning between Start Da Game and cyrusking for ACC honors.

Ben.
09-13-2010, 05:26 AM
MTF really needs to lighten up. Everything is not about bashing players or being mean or hateful or trollish. People just go off the rail with every little thing. They are just too sensitive here. What's disgusting is that we hear about WTA in an ATP-only forum. That's against the rules technically. I mean comparing Znorova vs. Soderling. WTF. But when I bring Nadal being mad at rain thing, everybody loses their mind. Seriously guys

You need to grow up, this ia a tennis forum but not much actual tennis gets discussed as you and others are too busy trying to antagonise people and worst of all attempting to marginalise people based on what tennis players they like. Seriously grow the fuck up or move the fuck on, it is a bit pathetic to waste your time posting utter shit on the internet, don't you think? But yes I agree that the place needs to lighten up but that isn't going to happen until people are not judged for what player they want to win and idiots like you stop posting your hateful nonsense which drowns out any intelligent discussion of the sport.

tektonac
09-13-2010, 05:42 AM
toni clearly stated he wanted rafitto to take on tired novak. novak got a lucky break due to weather conditions and his stock now went up. raffito just needs to deal with that. :shrug:

Ivanatis
09-13-2010, 05:45 AM
yeah I'm sure Rafa is shitting his pants from his famous ass

gee cyrusking is on a roll these days

FormerRafaFan
09-13-2010, 05:49 AM
Funny how if Novak and Rafa's positions and responses to the situation were switched, Rafa would still be bashed.

If Nadal was celebrating it going to Monday to get some rest, some sample responses would be:

"That classless, arrogant Nadal. Celebrating his amazing luck to get it moved to Monday, the ONLY way he could have a shot at winning anyway."

"DISGUSTING bending of the rules to allow Nadal a shot at the title. Piss-poor organizers, always bending over for Uncle Toni."

Not to say that that's what I think about Novak's reaction. This is such a NON-story, really. My point: you haters are a predictable lot. That doesn't make you any less priceless.

How bout you turn down the volume on your hate and just enjoy the final tomorrow, eh?

I think that's to much to ask unfortunately. This is MTF..

paseo
09-13-2010, 05:59 AM
cyrusking is still going strong even after taking numerous hits from Nadal fans.

I like it when a single poster is taking on multiple ones. Go for it, man! Don't let them put you down!

tektonac
09-13-2010, 06:01 AM
yeah I'm sure Rafa is shitting his pants from his famous ass

not a good moment for a tug ;)

Foxy
09-13-2010, 06:08 AM
Now the pressure is all on Nole after he got his rain delay. Let's see if he can deal with it.

nadal_slam_king
09-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Did it end up raining after they announced the decision to not play it at night?

Either way, in the long-run I think it's best to play the match with Djokovic being fresh on Monday, because this way Rafa gets full credit for winning rather than 'Djokovic had to back up after a 5-setter the previous day....

Commander Data
09-13-2010, 06:20 AM
Who gives a shit? All that counts is what happens today on court.

cardio
09-13-2010, 07:02 AM
Now the pressure is all on Nole after he got his rain delay. Let's see if he can deal with it.

What pressure ? He is still underdog in his 3rd slam final. It is big chance for him of course, but it is HUGE for Nadal. Career slam on line,RG+ Wimby +USO in one year would be historic too, he got extremely easy path to final, who knows when comes next chance on his worst surface? Nadal certainly has more to lose today than Djoko.

pica_pica
09-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Nothing is unfair here. They can't control the weather, can they? Their reactions are very natural and they'll react the same way if they switch positions :shrug:

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 07:55 AM

This is so true :o

Rafa#Uno:-)
09-13-2010, 09:43 AM
yes Rafa is God and he is perfect.

Vamos Rafa!!!

One day rest is good for Rafa too said Wilander in one aspect its true
the timing between days.

Super Saturday is not perfect organized yes?

born_on_clay
09-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Rafa was playing dozens of matches, importat ones when tired
when it comes to the situation when Rafa is in better position they screw everything
nevertheless Rafa will win in 3 today
vamos

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Let's hope today's session is washed out too. I have always wanted a Tuesday final :)

andylovesaustin
09-13-2010, 11:35 AM

I'm a annoyed, too, not because either Nole or Rafa might have an an advantage either. It just pisses me off because how are a lot of us gonna watch it live if we work?

I cannot even believe the U.S. Open wouldn't schedule the match in prime time, so more people would be able to watch it. It's freakin' all about ratings and nothing about the sport--never mind it's a grand slam.

It's really about about ratings. I'm so freaking mad.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm a annoyed, too, not because either Nole or Rafa might have an an advantage either. It just pisses me off because how are a lot of us gonna watch it live if we work?

I cannot even believe the U.S. Open wouldn't schedule the match in prime time, so more people would be able to watch it. It's freakin' all about ratings and nothing about the sport--never mind it's a grand slam.

It's really about about ratings. I'm so freaking mad.

Dude. If you got a phone or a computer at work, just open up UPOPEN.org and watch live. No? Besides, if Rafa wins the first set, it's over.

andylovesaustin
09-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Dude. If you got a phone or a computer at work, just open up UPOPEN.org and watch live. No? Besides, if Rafa wins the first set, it's over.

First, I'm a dudette. Secondly, I'm not in a job where I can watch tennis matches at work, but thanks for the advice.

FormerRafaFan
09-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Whatever happens now happens. At least it's fair to both of them, and especially Novak. They're on equal ground now, which may not be a bad thing.

And to all the haters saying Nadal was upset for not being able to play. Maybe he had OTHER reasons besides Novak being tired? How would you feel if you got your mind and body ready for a match and then had to wait many hours, just to hear it's been postponed to the next day? I totally get that he's not happy about it. But like I said, it's nothing they can do about it now anyway. They just gotta go out there today and do their job.

Also, the organizers are to blame for this too. I think they waited too long to inform the fans/viewers. Their weather updates were few and far between..

andylovesaustin
09-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Whatever happens now happens. At least it's fair to both of them, and especially Novak. They're on equal ground now, which may not be a bad thing.

And to all the haters saying Nadal was upset for not being able to play. Maybe he had OTHER reasons besides Novak being tired? How would you feel if you got your mind and body ready for a match and then had wait many hours, just to hear it's been postponed to the next day? I totally get that he's not happy about it. But like I said, it's nothing they can do about it now anyway. They just gotta go out there today and do their job.

Also, the organizers are to blame for this too. I think they waited too long to inform the fans/viewers. Their weather updates were few and far between..

If he's unhappy about it, he'll get over it. What other choice does he have?

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 11:42 AM
First, I'm a dudette. Secondly, I'm not in a job where I can watch tennis matches at work, but thanks for the advice.

sorry. Dude, Dudette, tomato, tomaato ;) Sorry I wasn't helpful. Let's hope it rains till next saturday?

Toaderling
09-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Nadal has always been a cocky jackass. :retard: Duh.

andylovesaustin
09-13-2010, 11:45 AM
sorry. Dude, Dudette, tomato, tomaato ;) Sorry I wasn't helpful. Let's hope it rains till next saturday?

You're a mess.:lol:

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 11:48 AM
You're a mess.:lol:

Which part? :devil:

Nekromanta
09-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I'll tell you why Nadal isn't afraid of Chokerevic even a little bit.

Let's suppose for the sake of this argument that Faker is the better HC player. Let's suppose he's more pumped up for this final.

Still, Nadal is not afraid a little bit because he knows that the Serbian Rodent, leading 2 sets to 0, will collapse in a fit of asthma and diarrhea and self-pity.

VAMOSSSS RAFA!!!

NikolaBGD
09-13-2010, 11:56 AM

Cyrus, all this posts because you are afraid for "greatness" of your man Federer. I can understand that, but don't hide that, and bash Rafa, it's not fair.

Novak has a whole new brigade of Fedtard supporters for today:devil:

Just don't jinx him;)

FormerRafaFan
09-13-2010, 11:58 AM
If he's unhappy about it, he'll get over it. What other choice does he have?

Exactly.. I can't believe people made such a big deal out of it. It's over now anyway. Time to start focus on the match today.

Good news.. weather forecast for today looks promising. Sunny/partly cloudy. Still an odd chance for a shower though.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Cyrus, all this posts because you are afraid for "greatness" of your man Federer. I can understand that, but don't hide that, and bash Rafa, it's not fair.

Novak has a whole new brigade of Fedtard supporters for today:devil:

Just don't jinx him;)

I am not a tard. I don't worship false gods. who cares if Novak wins or loses. I'd be happy as long as he does not pull a Vera Znorova.

mashamaniac
09-13-2010, 12:41 PM
Bullsh*t as always made by cyrus...

star
09-13-2010, 12:46 PM
I know I'm spitting into the wind, :lol: but this is from the New York Times:

“There’s nothing you can do about this; it’s New York in the rain,” Nadal said, gazing outside. “For sure, it’s fairer like this. I think it’s better for both of us to have a day of rest.”

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Didn't I tell you all that Nadal was going to pull the "fair" card:

“There’s nothing you can do about this; it’s New York in the rain,” Nadal said, gazing outside. “For sure, it’s fairer like this. I think it’s better for both of us to have a day of rest.”

Toni Nadal, his coach and uncle, did not sound quite so convinced. “For us, it would have been better that it had not rained today, because Djokovic might have been a bit more tired,” he said. “But it was fairer like this.”

SRC: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/13/sports/tennis/13tennis.html

star
09-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Didn't I tell you all that Nadal was going to pull the "fair" card:

Toni Nadal, his coach and uncle, did not sound quite so convinced. “For us, it would have been better that it had not rained today, because Djokovic might have been a bit more tired,” he said. “But it was fairer like this.”

SRC: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/13/sports/tennis/13tennis.html

He didn't "pull" it. That's what he said first thing. What you quoted was his reaction at not having to wait late into the night as has been done for some rain delays.

but don't let me get in the way of your irrationality.

Persimmon
09-13-2010, 12:49 PM
:unsure::scared:Rafa is terrified.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 12:50 PM
He didn't "pull" it. That's what he said first thing. What you quoted was his reaction at not having to wait late into the night as has been done for some rain delays.

but don't let me get in the way of your irrationality.

Whatever man. I am over it. I've got nothing against Nadal and will not address this man and his issues in the future. I just wanted to show he is a fake. I predicted it last night that he will say something like this. Go look it up. My background does let me read people a bit and I knew this was coming. Go ahead. Ridicule. Hate. I am just a Nadal hater, right? :p

Persimmon
09-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Soderling, is that you? :unsure:

I think he is Berdych:o

star
09-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Whatever man. I am over it. I've got nothing against Nadal and will not address this man and his issues in the future. I just wanted to show he is a fake. I predicted it last night that he will say something like this. Go look it up. My background does let me read people a bit and I knew this was coming. Go ahead. Ridicule. Hate. I am just a Nadal hater, right? :p

:hug: Of course, you don't have anything against Nadal. Because calling him "fake" is not at all derogatory. :rolleyes: The tone of your posts is angry and bitter and you stretch facts to suit your agenda. This suggests that you do indeed have something against him and are just a Nadal hater. Embrace it.

When someone says "I can't believe x is happening." it very often means they are happy about what just happened. Now I don't know that is what Nadal meant, but you don't know that it isn't what he meant. For instance, if I say, I can't believe they gave me a 15% pay raise, that doesn't mean I'm not pleased with the pay raise. I'm sure you've used the phrase in exactly that way.

Also, I have a background that quickly puts me on the alert for dishonesty and fakery, but I am also wise enough to know that people's bias plays a huge role in what they perceive. I think everyone saw that in the O.J. Simson trial -- supposing they were old enough to understand it -- it's been awhile now You look for the least thing to attack from Nadal and when he says something that is irreproachable, you say it's fake. This is just a product of your bias. I have my biases too.

mashamaniac
09-13-2010, 01:02 PM

You've got nothing against nadal?? :eek: At least 9 out 10 posts that you make is against him... That's a joke.:confused:

scoobs
09-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Proof?

I hope some of you people never have anything to do with the legal system, you might actually discover what burden of proof actually is :lol:

Castafiore
09-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Whatever man. I am over it. I've got nothing against Nadal and will not address this man and his issues in the future. I just wanted to show he is a fake.
:spit:

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
:spit:

Listen. No one is perfect. Nadal isn't either. We all have our flaws and Nadal's flaw is that he is faking it. That's all. It does not mean he is a bad person. It should not mean we should hate this man. Murray is not perfect. Federer is not perfect. Novak is not perfect. I am just trying to shattering this notion that Nadal is some kind of a god that does not put a false foot forward. I called it. I told you all what he was going to say before he said it. How did I do that? He is going by a script. That's all.

Again. I criticize Nadal just like I criticized Fed for crying, Murray for moaning, Novak for being a clown. It does not mean I hate or love these people. I don't know them. I don't worship them. And when this final is over, I won't think about them till Australian Open.

Castafiore
09-13-2010, 01:21 PM
will not address this man and his issues in the future.
Promises, promises.

the graduate
09-13-2010, 01:25 PM
Nadal will outlast Novak:p

Jagermeister
09-13-2010, 01:25 PM

LOLZ

Start da Game
09-13-2010, 01:29 PM
mods:

please drag this thread outside and have a large farm animal piss on it repeatedly for a few hours. thank you.

and then lay it on the rafa hating fedtards......thanks.......

Commander Data
09-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Proof?

I hope some of you people never have anything to do with the legal system, you might actually discover what burden of proof actually is :lol:

:D

Of course Nadal was pissed that the final was moved to today. I think everybody of us would be pissed in his situation. Does not proof that he is fake, I'm mean C'mon. At best it proves, that he is not an angel but human. But I, for one, already knew that.

Atcually very honest from oncle Toni Nadal: “For us, it would have been better that it had not rained today, because Djokovic might have been a bit more tired,” he said. “But it was fairer like this.”

azmad_88
09-13-2010, 01:33 PM
This way if Nadal wins, you guys cant use the tired card on Djokovic

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Nadal will outlast Novak:p

I think so too. See that's what's wrong with how we are programmed. It is either black or white for people these days. If I say something bad against Nadal (or 10 things bad), then I am a hater, and I will predict he'll lose all the time, right? I said it at the very start of this thread that I think Nadal is a big favorite.

star
09-13-2010, 01:54 PM
I think so too. See that's what's wrong with how we are programmed. It is either black or white for people these days. If I say something bad against Nadal (or 10 things bad), then I am a hater, and I will predict he'll lose all the time, right? I said it at the very start of this thread that I think Nadal is a big favorite.

You are so deluded.

You can be a hater and predict someone will win at the same time. In fact the idea of someone winning might make your hatred of them more intense. Now if you said you were rooting for Nadal to win, or that you wanted him to win, or that you loved watching Nadal play tennis, or that you really admired the way Nadal conducted himself in press conferences etc., that might undermine an argument that you are a hater.

On the other hand, it might only mean that you are fake.

mashamaniac
09-13-2010, 01:58 PM

See what, You call rafa a fake (Just cuz he reacts unhappy first and then says what's on his mind), but believe me you yourself are the biggest fake! On one hand you say novak wins for the good of tennis, On the other hand you say nadal is the favorite! It's just a paradox in your words... You actually want to pretend that you're being fair enough to give the edge to nadal while you hate him, but you can never hide your hatred and talk whatever shit on your mind!

But believe me or not, Nobody really cares what you predict or say!! :confused:

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 01:58 PM
You are so deluded.

You can be a hater and predict someone will win at the same time. In fact the idea of someone winning might make your hatred of them more intense. Now if you said you were rooting for Nadal to win, or that you wanted him to win, or that you loved watching Nadal play tennis, or that you really admired the way Nadal conducted himself in press conferences etc., that might undermine an argument that you are a hater.

On the other hand, it might only mean that you are fake.

am sorry. I don't want someone to win. I don't love someone I don't know. I don't admire Nadal's conferences. I live my life. Watch tennis for entertainment. There is more to life than a silly tennis match. Nadal, Federer, and other players are great players and entertainers. I don't care what they do outside the court though. Sorry. Does that make me a hater? Oh well..

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 01:59 PM
See what, You call rafa a fake (Just cuz he reacts unhappy first and then says what's on his mind), but believe me you yourself are the biggest fake! On one hand you say novak wins for the good of tennis, On the other hand you say nadal is the favorite! It's just a paradox in your words... You actually want to pretend that you're being fair enough to give the edge to nadal while you hate him, but you can never hide your hatred and talk whatever shit on your mind!

But believe me or not, Nobody really cares what you predict or say!! :confused:

I said Novak winning is good for tennis. Did you read the reason? Rafa has owned Novak. If he keeps beating him, we'll have another one sided rivalry. Don't take words out of context. That's all. I don't hate any player. As Bill Hicks would say, it's all about love my friend :)

Myrre
09-13-2010, 02:05 PM
Naturally he would prefer to play a tired opponent. Who wouldn't? Be honest.

star
09-13-2010, 02:10 PM
am sorry. I don't want someone to win. I don't love someone I don't know. I don't admire Nadal's conferences. I live my life. Watch tennis for entertainment. There is more to life than a silly tennis match. Nadal, Federer, and other players are great players and entertainers. I don't care what they do outside the court though. Sorry. Does that make me a hater? Oh well..

:lol:

You obviously do care since you bother to devote a thread (and more) to the proposition that Nadal is a fake. That has nothing to do with his tennis.

star
09-13-2010, 02:12 PM
I said Novak winning is good for tennis. Did you read the reason? Rafa has owned Novak. If he keeps beating him, we'll have another one sided rivalry. Don't take words out of context. That's all. I don't hate any player. As Bill Hicks would say, it's all about love my friend :)

I love these "good for tennis" pronouncements. :haha: :haha:

Your "reason" doesn't support your pronouncement. There is no evidence that a one sided rivalry will hurt tennis at all. You are simply stating what you want to happen as being good for tennis.

It's actually kind of fake.

mashamaniac
09-13-2010, 02:14 PM

TBH, Your reason for novak winning is so illogical... I mean really, if you don't want someone to win this or you don't care about players (As you said in your post above) why would you prefer him to win? :eek: Well during 2005-2007 fed owned all tennis players and won most of his GS over that period, Was it really bad for tennis?? He owned safin, roddick, hewitt, agassi, etc... If you don't care about players then why would you try your best to not see another lopsided rivarly as you call it?! :confused:

GayBury
09-13-2010, 02:16 PM
I am not surprised, who likes getting pounded in public?

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 02:17 PM

Your "reason" doesn't support your pronouncement. There is no evidence that a one sided rivalry will hurt tennis at all. You are simply stating what you want to happen as being good for tennis.

I tell you what. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am to mine. I don't believe in the "herd" mentality. I don't go with the flow. I won't like this or that player because ESPN or SkyNews says so. I do like to see competitive rivalries. We won't always get them but oh well. A one sided rivalry does hurt tennis. Roddick Federer rivalry never happened. It would have been great for tennis, especially in America, if Roddick won more than 2 in like 20 tries.

I really don't care to continue this discussion. I don't see any way we can agree on these things. You clearly think everything I say is wrong and anti-Nadal. so you are now making absurd points. I respect your opinion but don't care to continue discussion about this with you.

Myrre
09-13-2010, 02:22 PM

It's not a rivalry, if it's one sided.

Just like heaven
09-13-2010, 02:24 PM
I've got nothing against Nadal and will not address this man and his issues in the future. I just wanted to show he is a fake.

:retard:

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 02:26 PM
:retard:

Your point is? There is a difference between having an agenda and stating the facts. Fact: Nadal is fake. I don't hold it against him. If it lets him win or get in the right mentality, so be it.

Filo V.
09-13-2010, 02:30 PM
I love it how this person (you know who I'm talking about) is actually now making attempts to sound reasoned and logical and not completely biased and hate driven. It's so fucking rich, after everything that's been said, now it's all about wanting to see rivalries and not caring about such and such person. Hopefully everyone sees right through it.

Just like heaven
09-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Your point is? There is a difference between having an agenda and stating the facts. Fact: Nadal is fake. I don't hold it against him. If it lets him win or get in the right mentality, so be it.

Did you meet him in private?
Did you talk to him?
If not, be quiet.

Castafiore
09-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Fact: Nadal is fake.
It's not a fact, it's an opinion (based on quotes taken out of context) and one you're entitled to.

You can only really assess whether somebody is fake or not when you get to know him (and even then).

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 02:40 PM
It's not a fact, it's an opinion (based on quotes taken out of context) and one you're entitled to.

You can only really assess whether somebody is fake or not when you get to know him (and even then).

Greg Garber said last night that Nadal was unhappy. Then today, he says he was happy it got postponed because it's fairer. Fake, no?

star
09-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Greg Garber said last night that Nadal was unhappy. Then today, he says he was happy it got postponed because it's fairer. Fake, no?

Oh, my god. You are so dense. The quote was from YESTERDAY not today. It was in a story in the paper today, but it was from YESTERDAY.

See? Even in the quote it references Nadal looking out at the rain when he made the statement. That can't be from today, can it? No. It cannot.

YESTERDAY. Not today.

star
09-13-2010, 02:58 PM

You need some basic schooling in fact vs. opinion.

Your perception is that Nadal is fake. Naturally, you will cling to your perception. There were many people who percieved the world to be flat. They thought it was a fact when it was only their perception.

Merton
09-13-2010, 03:03 PM
I only see evidence that Nadal was eager to play yesterday. The conclusion at the thread title represents a gigantic leap of faith.

The alternative hypothesis that it is all a plan of a corporate plot headed by IBM to capture the ATP and pursue their sinister, untold agenda carries as much logic as the stated conclusion here. At least the IBM conspiracy hypothesis would have the additional merit of being more amusing.

10nisfan
09-13-2010, 03:06 PM
FOLKS, There's NO POINT in Continuing a Discussion with Someone who's Hatred for A Certain Player is Ssssoooooo Eefffiinnnggg Strong it Dominates their Entire Existence! He Would NEVER See It The Other Way Around coz They are Blinded by Their HATRED!

Commander Data
09-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Rafafans better prepare for more hatred once rafa starts losing more often (see Federer bashing for reference)

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-13-2010, 03:17 PM
because I am a man?

Delusional...

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:22 PM
You need some basic schooling in fact vs. opinion.

Your perception is that Nadal is fake. Naturally, you will cling to your perception. There were many people who percieved the world to be flat. They thought it was a fact when it was only their perception.

Seriously now. Earth is Flat... Nadal is fake. How did you make that connection? Those people did not perceive the world to be flat. They just decided to follow whatever the heck their church told them to believe. People still believe a certain guy rose from dead. Seriously. I am glad I started this thread. Apparently, 95% of MTF is fanatic (and I say dangerous) Rafa fans.

anticaria
09-13-2010, 03:28 PM

i don't know what's more asinine.. mr. garber for spewing that clueless hubris or you for relaying the message.. :banghead:

rafa leads nole 14:7 lifetime and 4:0 at the majors, he's won 7 majors more than nole and has made 11 slam finals in total, that's 8 slam finals more than nole..

if anyone's scared, i assure you it ain't rafa..

in fact, if i had to guess, the only one scared here is you, you worthless troll! :wavey:

Manequin75
09-13-2010, 03:46 PM

Think you are interpreting as you like. All he is saying he is surprised a decision was made so early as light is not an issue here. Sure he wanted to play today - wouldnt you if you were in his place in front of an electric full house stadium in a night session dressed in all black for your historic win? Or would you rather prefer to go away and come back monday afternoon to a half empty stadium and drag this along?

Watch him roll Novak today if the weather allows :)

star
09-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Seriously now. Earth is Flat... Nadal is fake. How did you make that connection? Those people did not perceive the world to be flat. They just decided to follow whatever the heck their church told them to believe. People still believe a certain guy rose from dead. Seriously. I am glad I started this thread. Apparently, 95% of MTF is fanatic (and I say dangerous) Rafa fans.

That's true. Certain people believe in god. Others do not believe in god. Each side is convinced, but both positions are actually beliefs and opinions.
This is exactly the same as you stating Nadal is fake. It is not a fact, it is your opinion. I don't mind your having that opinion. I do think you are deluded to state what is clearly an opinion as fact. It just makes you look sort of --- sorry, I can't think of a polite word to insert.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Think you are interpreting as you like. All he is saying he is surprised a decision was made so early as light is not an issue here. Sure he wanted to play today - wouldnt you if you were in his place in front of an electric full house stadium in a night session dressed in all black for your historic win? Or would you rather prefer to go away and come back monday afternoon to a half empty stadium and drag this along?

No. I don't think the US deserves a slam. We suck at everything. What's electric about a bunch of drunk fans? I am sick and tired of their crap going over to the court in the wind. So many replayed points.

anticaria
09-13-2010, 03:52 PM

what a shame.. a potential outcome which could see rafa completing his momentous career slam being played out in front of a half empty stadium.. :mad:

Castafiore
09-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Rafafans better prepare for more hatred once rafa starts losing more often (see Federer bashing for reference)
The increase of hatred is coming win or lose. :shrug: (yup, Federer fans can relate, I know)

Sapeod
09-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Djokovic is a better HC player than Nadull, of course he's scared of him, or at least worried.

Snowwy
09-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Question. Why was the edge unfair?

Sophocles
09-13-2010, 04:46 PM
A trolling thread for the ages.

But I sure shouldn't like to be Rafito's knickers right now.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 05:06 PM
A trolling thread for the ages.

But I sure shouldn't like to be Rafito's knickers right now.

MTF is in trouble. 95% of people here are die hard Rafa fans. I said in another thread what I thought of 99% of people in this world. But boy was I wrong about MTF.

Florida
09-13-2010, 05:07 PM
This is a silly thread!!!!! Nadal will never be scared of Novak!!!!! I believe it is the other way around!!!!!!!!

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 05:10 PM
I've got nothing against Nadal... just wanted to show he is a fake

Sorry but you contradict yourself in the same breath.

Get a life.

out_here_grindin
09-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Scared is a word you should never use with Nadal. How many times has this guy stared down the GOAT and won? Is he nervous as hell? Of course but who isn't before a grand slam final.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Scared is a word you should never use with Nadal. How many times has this guy stared down the GOAT and won? Is he nervous as hell? Of course but who isn't before a grand slam final.

Nadal is scared of players that are better than him :devil:

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 05:19 PM
MTF is in trouble. 95% of people here are die hard Rafa fans. I said in another thread what I thought of 99% of people in this world. But boy was I wrong about MTF.

All you need do is look at the various polls to get a vague sense of the percentages here.

Here is a hint: no one enjoys a 95% favorability rating here.

But then we have seen that facts for you are opinions you enjoy throwing out in your passive-aggressive way.

You said in another thread that 99.5% of the world was stupid. Ironically, you put yourself in the wrong category.

nsidhan
09-13-2010, 05:20 PM
I wouldn't call it scared. The trophy was literally in Rafa's bag before the match was postponed. Now he'll need to put in some extra work to win it and wait an extra day. He will do it for sure. Rafa will not let such an opportunity slip by. Having said that, if Novak loses this, he is a fool. God was on his side. There is only so much the Almighty can do unless we are living in the times of Jesus where miracles happened so openly ;)...which is not.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 05:21 PM
All you need do is look at the various polls to get a vague sense of the percentages here.

Here is a hint: no one enjoys a 95% favorability rating here.

But then we have seen that facts for you are opinions you enjoy throwing out in your passive-aggressive way.

You said in another thread that 99.5% of the world was stupid. Ironically, you put yourself in the wrong category.

I won't take that back. It's true. 99.5% of people are sheeple. And sheeple follow. baaah.

out_here_grindin
09-13-2010, 05:24 PM
I won't take that back. It's true. 99.5% of people are sheeple. And sheeple follow. baaah.

I had to laugh. sheeple

Chair Umpire
09-13-2010, 05:30 PM
mods:

No, please. Allow cyrusclown to continue with his own anti-Nadal therapy. This fedtard is completely in agony in these days. The "cacerolazos" wouldn't work well with this.

Sapeod
09-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Nadal is probably shaking in his shoes [he's probably not wearing boots atm] about the final.

He'll need all his schemes and little game plans to get past Novak for the title.

He'll probably fake a timeout here and there, take 30+ seconds between points, and grunt to distract Novak and throw him off his rhythm.

That's the kind of "champion" Nadal is.
All cheat and fakery, mediocre game.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 05:46 PM
No, please. Allow cyrusclown to continue with his own anti-Nadal therapy. This fedtard is completely in agony in these days. The "cacerolazos" wouldn't work well with this.

I really don't know why you are attacking me. All I said was Rafa is fake and scared of Novak. I did not say I hate him. I didn't even talk about Fed. He is out. he lost. OK? I have not been anti-nadal on this site or any site. I am objective and very logical. I go by evidence. I predicted 24 hours ago that Nadal will claim he asked for the final to be postponed to be "fair." I was almost right. Rafa is a marketing creation. The one you see may look good but you can't hide the smell. If it sounds like a duck, acts like a duck, looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it is a duck my friend.

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 05:58 PM
That's the kind of "champion" Nadal is.
All cheat and fakery, mediocre game.

What would it say about your hero that he has nothing but praise for Nadal, his favorite player?

How does your feverish mind deal with this?

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 06:01 PM
I go by evidence.

You go by whatever you want to believe and then assume this passive-aggressive style in an attempt to get a rise out of people.

Evidence according to you: 95% of MTF falls into the Nadal fan category and 99.5% of the world is stupid among other things.

heartbroken
09-13-2010, 06:03 PM

I can't speak for others that post on the forum, but I can tell you that I worship NO athlete. There are athletes I admire, such as Federer, Sampras, Laver, and Nadal, however, I will always give an honest assessment of what I see. I may be right or I may be wrong, but I tell it like I see it. With that in mind, here's my opninion.

Rafael Nadal respects everyone, but is afraid of no one. At least, not afraid by the definition I think you have in mind. Many athletes have a "fear" of losing that can help drive them, but that fear would be present against all players and in all circumstances. If you want an example, listen to Jerry Rice's induction speech into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I have no opinion on whether or not Nadal possesses this type of "healthy fear", for lack of a better way to put it. However, I've never seen one shred of evidence that Nadal trembles in his sneakers about facing a particular player under a particular condition.

Even if something has been a challenge for him in the past, I think Nadal relishes the competition, and the chance to win the next one. I, for one, think Nadal enjoys a challenge more than just about any player I've ever seen. I believe a much better explanation is that Nadal was geared up and ready to play, just like he would have been if the roles had been reversed. I learned after the AO in 2009 that Nadal is one athlete that doesn't need to have a lot of scheduling breaks. He will take the hand he is dealt, prepare like crazy, and fight to achieve his goals. For that, he has my admiration. If admiring players like Federer, Sampras, and Nadal gets me labeled as a worshipper or a "tard", then I guess I can live with that. : )

As always, your mileage may vary...

Dave

CCBH
09-13-2010, 06:05 PM
What would it say about your hero that he has nothing but praise for Nadal, his favorite player?

This.

Ultimate fanboy was slobbering all over Rafa after his Wimbledon loss...

Q. What did Rafael say to you after the match?

ANDY MURRAY: He said, Bad luck. I just said, Good luck for the rest of the tournament. You know, that was it.

But, you know, I've said it for a few years. I love watching him play. He's my favorite player to watch. That's why I enjoy playing him so much. So I hope he wins.

Q. Is it annoying to have to wait so long to receive serve?

ANDY MURRAY: No, I don't care. He can take as long as he wants on any point. I love watching the guy play. No, I don't care. He can take as long as he wants.

MalwareDie
09-13-2010, 06:07 PM

Pathetic post. Anybody with proper cognitive functioning can you tell why considering this is far beyond your comprehension.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 06:08 PM
You go by whatever you want to believe and then assume this passive-aggressive style in an attempt to get a rise out of people.

Evidence according to you: 95% of MTF falls into the Nadal fan category and 99.5% of the world is stupid among other things.

Hey. You can't argue with evidence. And those two numbers do match up. I truly believe there are very smart Nadal fans out there. I am just not sure they are here. That's all. There are a couple here actually that I like and respect. The rest.. well. baaaah.

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Hey. You can't argue with evidence. And those two numbers do match up. I truly believe there are very smart Nadal fans out there. I am just not sure they are here. That's all. There are a couple here actually that I like and respect. The rest.. well. baaaah.

You really are a funny sort.

The only question can be if you are a sort of Andy Kaufman comedian who is aware of the foolishness and perform this role to attempt some sort of extreme comedic effect or are simply as clueless as you appear.

There are a few threads on least liked player etc. In them, you will see Nadal is far from a 95% approval rating.

The forum doesn't need your "courageous" unmasking of Nadal.

Lalitha
09-13-2010, 06:25 PM

If its dangerous, leave MTF now and dont come back again. otherwise keep yourself pinned to Rogers forum.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 06:28 PM
If its dangerous, leave MTF now and dont come back again. otherwise keep yourself pinned to Rogers forum.

They threaten to beat me up man. It gets dangerous. But after Novak is done with Rafa, all the doctors in the world would not be able to put Nadal back together. If he loses tonight, and I gave him only 30% to lose, he is going to be mentally crushed. He had it yesterday and it rained. Now that's the power of the universe. I would not discount rain tonight either.

Lalitha
09-13-2010, 06:29 PM
I really don't know why you are attacking me. All I said was Rafa is fake and scared of Novak. I did not say I hate him. I didn't even talk about Fed. He is out. he lost. OK? I have not been anti-nadal on this site or any site. I am objective and very logical. I go by evidence. I predicted 24 hours ago that Nadal will claim he asked for the final to be postponed to be "fair." I was almost right. Rafa is a marketing creation. The one you see may look good but you can't hide the smell. If it sounds like a duck, acts like a duck, looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it is a duck my friend.

So you are, when you say that you are not anti-nadal.

r2473
09-13-2010, 06:33 PM
http://sports.rediff.com/report/2009/oct/05/tennis-rafael-nadal-a-little-bit-scared-on-return-at-beijing-open.htm

http://im.rediff.com/sports/2009/oct/05nadal.jpg

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 06:35 PM
So you are, when you say that you are not anti-nadal.

I am sorry. That's being factual and not anti nadal. Anti Nadal is like saying that he is bad for tennis which I haven't said.

Lalitha
09-13-2010, 06:35 PM
http://sports.rediff.com/report/2009/oct/05/tennis-rafael-nadal-a-little-bit-scared-on-return-at-beijing-open.htm

http://im.rediff.com/sports/2009/oct/05nadal.jpg

:wavey: This is a one year old article, dated 2009. now we are living in 2010.

GuiroNl
09-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Did anyone post this? A short BBC interview with Nadal after the match got postponed.
He blatantly admits here to wanting to play a tired and worn-out Djoker.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/8992653.stm

r2473
09-13-2010, 06:37 PM
:wavey: This is a one year old article, dated 2009. now we are living in 2010.

Judging by 2010 results, I think "scared" suits him.

Lalitha
09-13-2010, 06:38 PM
I am sorry. That's being factual and not anti nadal. Anti Nadal is like saying that he is bad for tennis which I haven't said.

All those facts are your opinions and perceptions. A lot of other people also say things about Rafa, but you get very personal about him as if you both grew up together. I dont think you have seen him in person at all, but have a lot of opinion about his character and behaviour.

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 06:40 PM

Where did you get your numbers, oh brilliant Cyrus, he of the 0.5% of the brilliant elite? How did you "factually" deduce that 95% of this forum would qualify as fans of Nadal?

Those are "facts" you like to repeat.

Being "anti" something means you are predisposed to a negative reading of anything having to do with that subject, as in this case.

Again, the only question now can be whether this is some sort of performance art or whether you are indeed as clueless as you portray yourself to be.

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Did anyone post this? A short BBC interview with Nadal after the match got postponed.
He blatantly admits here to wanting to play a tired and worn-out Djoker.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/8992653.stm

He doesn't "admit" anything.

He says it is "not terrible" to play the following day and says he will go to dinner with his crew etc.

That you can transform such an innocuous series of standard replies to a reporter's standard questions into a "gotcha" moment is testimony to your axe to grind.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 06:56 PM

He says it is "not terrible" to play the following day and says he will go to dinner with his crew etc.

That you can transform such an innocuous series of standard replies to a reporter's standard questions into a "gotcha" moment is testimony to your axe to grind.

Fact: nadal fans are all blind to his flaws
Fact: 95% of MTF members are Nadal lovers. Everyone is attacking me. And only 3 or 4 people are not.
Fact: 99.5% of people are sheeps. That's why the world is in trouble.
Fact: Nadal and Uncle Nadal are cheats. They cheat during games. Illegal coaching, faking, wasting time. He has been warned for all these.
Fact: Rafa is an arrogant person who pretends to be humble. He says he wants to play a tired Djokovic but it was not fair so he asked the organizers to postpone it even though they shouldn't have before 8 PM.
Fact: You can decorate BS but it smells like sh** still

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Fact: 95% of MTF members are Nadal lovers

Where do you find these facts? Please share your wisdom. Regarding your first "fact" I took a look through the forum archives where I found the following:

2010 MTF Most Disliked Players (Yes, they can be retired)

1 A.Murray SCO 295
2 Nadal ESP 273

This is still being tallied of course. Nadal "won" most disliked player in 2008 as well.

Lalitha
09-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Fact: nadal fans are all blind to his flaws
Fact: 95% of MTF members are Nadal lovers. Everyone is attacking me. And only 3 or 4 people are not.
Fact: Nadal and Uncle Nadal are cheats. They cheat during games. Illegal coaching, faking, wasting time. He has been warned for all these.
Fact: Rafa is an arrogant person who pretends to be humble. He says he wants to play a tired Djokovic but it was not fair so he asked the organizers to postpone it even though they shouldn't have before 8 PM.
Fact: You can decorate BS but it smells like sh** still

That applies to you.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 07:06 PM
That applies to you.

why are you so disrespectful? This is a forum. Just lighten up my friend. It's just tennis :) Let the positive vibes flow through you.

Johnny Groove
09-13-2010, 07:08 PM
This has to be the worst 2 day stretch of filth threads GM has ever seen.

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 07:09 PM
why are you so disrespectful?

Fact: 99.5% of people are sheeps.

See exhibit A.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 07:09 PM

And it could be the last day as the world could technically end if Nadal wins tonight :devil:

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 07:10 PM
See exhibit A.

the term sheep is not disrespectful. Sheeples are everywhere. if anyone is offended, look in the mirror.

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 07:11 PM
the term sheep is not disrespectful. Sheeples are everywhere. if anyone is offended, look in the mirror.

Let me guess; this is another "fact"?

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Let me guess; this is another "fact"?

no. it is not. I am gonna be honest. I like you. Me and you disagree on everything. But at least you are very respectful and I respect that.

LaFuria
09-13-2010, 07:15 PM

It's only going to get worse in the next 24 hours boludo.

Lalitha
09-13-2010, 07:15 PM
why are you so disrespectful? This is a forum. Just lighten up my friend. It's just tennis :) Let the positive vibes flow through you.

That applies to you as well.

Start da Game
09-13-2010, 07:20 PM
That applies to you as well.

you have got a great avatar going.......leave cyrusclown, he's obviously very bored........

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 08:05 PM
you have got a great avatar going.......leave cyrusclown, he's obviously very bored........

you can call me a clown. It's OK :) I won't hold that against you. I am sure you are a nice person in real life but feel like a keyboard warrior behind your computer :)

GuiroNl
09-13-2010, 09:45 PM

That you can take such an obvious misrepresentation as anything serious is a testimony that your sarcasm detector is broken :haha:

tribalfusion
09-13-2010, 10:28 PM
That you can take such an obvious misrepresentation as anything serious is a testimony that your sarcasm detector is broken :haha:

Think about it the conversations on this board and on this very thread; what was written was actually no less probable than most of the comments here.

SheepleBuster
09-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Think about it the conversations on this board and on this very thread; what was written was actually no less probable than most of the comments here.

Whachu mean?

peribsen
09-14-2010, 12:00 AM
yet another FAILED thread!

You are just seeing live just how afraid he is of him!

Bet you were dancing the rain-dance like hell, not yesterday but today, when rain just saved Nole from going two sets below!!!