OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vol.62 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vol.62

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

acionescu
09-12-2010, 03:31 PM
keep spamming here :rocker2:

Betty
09-13-2010, 01:04 PM
next time i ll open the new thread:(

hahhahha:p

Saumon
09-13-2010, 01:05 PM
I guess I didn't need a rain delay after all. :(
Then Rafa will lose because you can't read the OOP :sad:
I thought maybe you are a double account but I see you're playing TT and people don't usually do that with their double accounts so... :)
Really? I heard many stories of people creating double accounts to play TT doubles with them.

star
09-13-2010, 01:08 PM
The title bans half the people who post here. :eek:

In breaking news, cyrusking declares he is not a Nadal hater. He has noting against Nadal. However, Nadal is fake. :worship:

ktdude
09-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Okay Metis, can we compromise and leave it at 4pm then. If it starts at 5:00 I won't get any sleep tonight!! :p

I thought maybe you are a double account but I see you're playing TT and people don't usually do that with their double accounts so... :)

Edit: 5000 posts, let's go to the new thread :wavey:
I've been posting about my love for current American players which surely makes it highly unlikely for me to be a double anyway, as I'm about the only person who does that around here! :D

tennizen
09-13-2010, 01:10 PM
I don't think it's going to rain today. Sorry,Metis:sad:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 01:11 PM

Fortunately, it doesn't exclude those people who want an easy, uncomplicated win for Nolito:inlove:

star
09-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Okay Metis, can we compromise and leave it at 4pm then. If it starts at 5:00 I won't get any sleep tonight!! :p

I've been posting about my love for current American players which surely makes it highly unlikely for me to be a double anyway, as I'm about the only person who does that around here! :D

There is no argument that gets around the double account charge. Some posters, even some who post here, have double accounts pretending they are a fan of a player they dislike. A fed fan will pose as a nadal fan "just for fun." Or vice versa.

The only thing that can overcome it is copious posting under one name for several years. :lol:

star
09-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Fortunately, it doesn't exclude those people who want an easy, uncomplicated win for Nolito:inlove:

I'm sure Andrea will fix that oversight. :p

ktdude
09-13-2010, 01:13 PM
There is no argument that gets around the double account charge. Some posters, even some who post here, have double accounts pretending they are a fan of a player they dislike. A fed fan will pose as a nadal fan "just for fun." Or vice versa.

The only thing that can overcome it is copious posting under one name for several years. :lol:
Haha, fair enough!! Well, that won't be a problem, seeing as I don't have another account to post from! :D

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Really? I heard many stories of people creating double accounts to play TT doubles with them.

I remember only a couple such cases and those people were playing TT with their original accounts too. I guess my point is that if you're a troll you'll create a double account for trolling purposes; if you're a TT cheater you'll create a second account for TT but you won't do both at the same time.

Just for today :)

In breaking news, cyrusking declares he is not a Nadal hater. He has noting against Nadal. However, Nadal is fake. :worship:

I'm tired of his posts in GM. How many times can you repeat the same (untrue) things over and over again? :o

star
09-13-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm tired of his posts in GM. How many times can you repeat the same (untrue) things over and over again? :o

Endlessly.

That's my experience with GM anyway. Remember Linkmage who kept posting over and over that all Masters Series had 5 set finals and it was changed for Nadal's benefit? He actually had people believing it.

tennizen
09-13-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm sure Andrea will fix that oversight. :p

Andreea should be happy I am wise beyond my years:rocker2:

Metis
09-13-2010, 01:20 PM
Then Rafa will lose because you can't read the OOP :sad:

A few days ago the tournament schedule said that the men's sigles final would start at noon. :shrug:

Rafa will lose because the people in charge of the website made a mistake. :(

:rolls:

Pfft... it's even worse for me, I'm 2 hours ahead of you. Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word sacrifice. :rolleyes:

ktdude
09-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Pfft... it's even worse for me, I'm 2 hours ahead of you. Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word sacrifice. :rolleyes:
I do. :sad: I have to sacrifice watching tennis to save my other half from kicking me out! I guess I'm getting it the wrong way round. I may have to rethink my priorities!

Metis
09-13-2010, 01:29 PM
I don't think it's going to rain today. Sorry,Metis:sad:

:(

Maybe they will have some sort of ceremony before the final, just long enough for me to get home in time? :awww:

:lol:

You're not fooling me; deep down you want Rafito to win. :hug:

Metis
09-13-2010, 01:38 PM
I do. :sad: I have to sacrifice watching tennis to save my other half from kicking me out! I guess I'm getting it the wrong way round. I may have to rethink my priorities!

Your other half sounds very cruel. :awww: It's the USOpen final FFS. :(

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Maybe they will have some sort of ceremony before the final, just long enough for me to get home in time? :awww:

You'll see most of the match anyway, don't worry :hug:

ktdude
09-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Your other half sounds very cruel. :www: It's the USOpen final FFS. :(
That's true. He might relent for this one I guess. Maybe he'll even stay up and watch it with me.. On my tiny little laptop screen! :rolleyes:

Merton
09-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Zombies finally completed the conquest of GM and ate the (remaining) brains there. :sad: :scared: What the flying !@$# are they talking about?

Hi everybody

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 02:48 PM
“Obviously, Rafa would have preferred to play today, and Novak was praying for rain, so I suppose what I take out of things is that God is Orthodox,” joked Pérez Barbadillo, referring to Djokovic’s Serbian Orthodox faith. “He’s been listening to Novak.”

even god is a piggy roaster

star
09-13-2010, 02:49 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

at the thread title. :lol:

:wavey: Merton

Action Jackson
Zombies finally completed the conquest of GM and ate the (remaining) brains there. :sad: :scared: What the flying !@$# are they talking about?

Hi everybody

Yes, it's done

star

Obviously miffed that Rafa doesn't believe in him. God. :rolleyes: So judgmental.

Saumon
09-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Yes, it's done

Are you satisfied with the way Roger saved the USO? :D

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 02:56 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 02:58 PM

Leave poor Georgie alone:(

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Does anyone here have a remedy for procastination? :scratch:

Im really terrible, it is my n.1 personality problem now (neuronal degeneration aside)

I mean smth that really works and it's easy and convenient.

Action Jackson
09-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Interesting question Gago. There would have to be some techniques that work.

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Im really terrible, it is my n.1 personality problem now

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 03:05 PM

Im really terrible, it is my n.1 personality problem now (neuronal degeneration aside)

Is Internet addiction your reason for procrastination?If so, I have a great tool:D

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4476/. If it's deeper than that, I have no answer:(

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 03:16 PM
do you use it? :scratch:

i think it's deeper :sad:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 03:17 PM
do you use it? :scratch:

i think it's deeper :sad:

Yes. Sometimes:D

Edit: What else do you do if not waste time on the Internet?:scratch:

star
09-13-2010, 03:28 PM

And that you can't put off doing.

Merton
09-13-2010, 03:33 PM
keep spamming here :rocker2:

Chess Olympics start next Sunday. :rocker2: :D Not much time for spamming though.

It just takes faith. I guess he doesn't realize that he repeats himself.

A few days ago the tournament schedule said that the men's sigles final would start at noon. :shrug:

:hug: :tape:

:haha:

:wavey: Merton

star :hug: I was pleased with Nole's level from the ground and his smart play. I am sure I will regret it when the cockiness and the theatrics return.

I try to work with others aas much as possible. Then I don't procrastinate because I feel I would let them down if I did.

star
09-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Leave poor Georgie alone:(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saumon
09-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Will I be ignored by Georgie all my life? :bigcry:

scoobs
09-13-2010, 03:47 PM

You rank your personality disorders?

Can we see this list?

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Yes. Sometimes:D

Edit: What else do you do if not waste time on the Internet?:scratch:

Life is so full of nice things to contemplate :hearts:

Well procastinating in the office mostly means useless internet sites, yeah :rolleyes:

And that you can't put off doing.

et voilŕ!

I try to work with others aas much as possible. Then I don't procrastinate because I feel I would let them down if I did.

Things I procastinate about are those for me to do on my own mostly... plus Im not extremely good at team work, I lose my patience too soon with people :o

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 03:49 PM
You rank your personality disorders?

Can we see this list?

You still want me banned :hug:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 03:52 PM
JG, one good advice I received when such issues mattered to me is never to make hazy plans. I will work on code today is not the right way to go about a day. This morning I will finish the portion of the code which will complete this sub-section of the project is apparently a better way.

star
09-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Will I be ignored by Georgie all my life? :bigcry:

That's not a bad thing, you know.

scoobs
09-13-2010, 03:53 PM
You still want me banned :hug:
No, it's taken 2 years and 2 months but you've started to grow on me.

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 03:58 PM

Must be another temporary ailment :hug:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 03:59 PM

:inlove::lol:

scoobs
09-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Oh I expect so.

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 04:07 PM
JG, one good advice I received when such issues mattered to me is never to make hazy plans. I will work on code today is not the right way to go about a day. This morning I will finish the portion of the code which will complete this sub-section of the project is apparently a better way.

I do that, and then I end not doing the short list because I know at the end i do everything that matters in time... and in a fraction of the time I was suffering in procastination :o

it sucks.

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Is this poster LaFuria of any notoriety I might've overlooked?

Saumon
09-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Things I procastinate about are those for me to do on my own mostly... plus Im not extremely good at team work, I lose my patience too soon with people :o

Really?!

On the subject of you and interaction with people: where's JM? Did he say chau foreber on saturday?

scoobs
09-13-2010, 04:42 PM
He's probably yukking it up in Amsterdam :o

tennizen
09-13-2010, 05:06 PM
:awww:
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3973/2j16adi.jpg

Betty
09-13-2010, 05:14 PM

i would never imagine it:speakles:

:haha::p

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Aww, those girls :hearts:

acionescu
09-13-2010, 05:30 PM

LOL, it must be really bad then :hug:

Are these the GOAT-esque children? :inlove:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 05:35 PM
^^Yes:D

Betty
09-13-2010, 05:36 PM
i dont know why but,usually, i dont like twin with the same clotthers:o

ImmzB
09-13-2010, 05:43 PM
Vamos Rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty
09-13-2010, 05:45 PM
maybe u see it jet
dXLqDrCW2fw&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-1r-24-HM

radeck twin is perfect imo :p

harnett is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>then rafa:o

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 06:02 PM
LOL, it must be really bad then :hug:

:mad: :armed:

all the other personality disorders Im confortable with :p

Castafiore
09-13-2010, 06:10 PM
What's with all those :retard: haters coming out of the woodwork. :scared: I'm used to a thing or two in here but this is just :cuckoo:

Tomorrow, win or lose :bolt:

Let me put a bunch of them on ignore to try keep me from responding to them.

Betty
09-13-2010, 06:13 PM
today there is not nfl right?why the f is so late,,and why im so nervous:scared:

l_mac
09-13-2010, 06:21 PM
That's true. He might relent for this one I guess. Maybe he'll even stay up and watch it with me.. On my tiny little laptop screen! :rolleyes:
Who are you?

Hi everybody
:hearts:

:haha:

Please don't lose Rafa :bigcry:

star
09-13-2010, 06:25 PM
What's with all those :retard: haters coming out of the woodwork. :scared: I'm used to a thing or two in here but this is just :cuckoo:

Tomorrow, win or lose :bolt:

Let me put a bunch of them on ignore to try keep me from responding to them.

I hope you are not calling cking a hater, because he isn't a hater. He's just a truth teller.

star
09-13-2010, 06:28 PM
today there is not nfl right?why the f is so late,,and why im so nervous:scared:

I don't know why it's so late. So people can take off from work to go see it?

It's bumping Ophra. I had to go through and set all these stupid soap opera daytime programs to record. Honestly, I think I need to be sick so I can watch it from home. If it had just started at 1p.m. I could have seen some during lunch.

Where I'm going now.

Betty
09-13-2010, 06:28 PM
He-????????????
new meat:devil::aplot:

where is jm...after fed lost he disappeared:eek::sad:

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 06:36 PM

it's late cuz everybody is at work all day and they are hoping maybe some of them will go home early to watch it. this is what they deserve, a uso final they paid however much for and nobody in US can watch it. i mean, people with jobs.

mkay it is real nice and cool and sunny with 84 min to go :rocker2:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 06:49 PM
it's late cuz everybody is at work all day and they are hoping maybe some of them will go home early to watch it. this is what they deserve, a uso final they paid however much for and nobody in US can watch it. i mean, people with jobs.

:D
Yes, it's a beautiful day today.

Anyway, I remember last year's final starting late afternoon as well.

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 07:02 PM
they always start one day late.

acionescu
09-13-2010, 07:10 PM
I can't stop looking at Snoo's avatar :rolls:

Veronique
09-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Obviously miffed that Rafa doesn't believe in him. God. :rolleyes: So judgmental.

Not true! I've taken up the mission to pray for Rafa everyday of my life so God will not hold this imperfection against Rafa. Remember He's a loving God, even to those who don't believe in Him.

ktdude
09-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Who are you?
Katy. Nice to meet you! :wavey:

40 minutes to go! No sign of rain in NY?

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 07:33 PM
13 sep 2010 NYC 1533: clear sunny skies, cool and pleasant

ktdude
09-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Niiiice :D

Ready!

Merton
09-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Tom Jones, all style: :worship:

sI5LWwC-cE8

Minn
09-13-2010, 07:38 PM
JG, one good advice I received when such issues mattered to me is never to make hazy plans. I will work on code today is not the right way to go about a day. This morning I will finish the portion of the code which will complete this sub-section of the project is apparently a better way. That's good, Hema. The more specific the better. We do SMART goals a lot. It's generally for long-term things. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMART_criteria

today there is not nfl right?why the f is so late,,and why im so nervous:scared: There is NFL tonight! It starts later than Rafa though. I think 7:00 is the first game.

I'm home from my job just in time. :) (But then, I'm not in the US. )

Merton
09-13-2010, 07:44 PM
And something that would be appropriate right now in the locker room: :lol:

rCZO9xeYA8g

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 08:00 PM
i'm nairbeeous

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 08:01 PM
:lol: oh raffles only tourists walk around midtown in shorts :lol:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:07 PM
:scared:

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 08:12 PM
kammon you boneheads get warmed up i have to leave in 48 minutes.

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Oh dear :scared:

star
09-13-2010, 08:16 PM
I decided to work at home this afternoon.

Merton
09-13-2010, 08:16 PM
At least Djokovic brings out the best in Nadal. It should be a good match.

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:18 PM
I decided to work at home this afternoon.

You mean not work at home, right?:p

Nidhogg
09-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Ahh, Czech lager, nachos and guacamole.

I said Djokovic would win the tournament after his QF, so I'll have to stand by that.

acionescu
09-13-2010, 08:20 PM
I said no Nole win wishers here tonight so I also stand by that :armed:

Nidhogg
09-13-2010, 08:22 PM

I planned on recording this, but the TV tableau is all messed up right now due to it being played on a monday.

Not a bad point to kick things off with.

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 08:23 PM
First critical shot selection: crap.

acionescu
OK, lovelies and haters( they know their names Hema, Snoo :rolleyes:) have fun :wavey:

I'm going to :zzz:, I'm half asleep anyway :yawn:

Snoo Foo
o noez, nole is looking mad cocky confident

star
09-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Go here for "Save Me" Updated. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129830323&sc=nl&cc=sod-20100913

Nidhogg
09-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Tentative approach from Djokovic there. He'll need to loosen up.

star

:rolleyes: I've already had two emails and two phone calls so -- kind of can't avoid it, but there's a nice big tv here too -- but I haven't gotten over to it to turn it on yet.

adee-gee
Nole looks shattered after 1 point :lol:

Merton
Djokovic needs a better serve to make this competitive.

star
09-13-2010, 08:27 PM
OK, lovelies and haters( they know their names Hema, Snoo :rolleyes:) have fun :wavey:

Night night Andrea.

:hug: Thanks for the thread.

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 08:27 PM

uh?

Ackms421
09-13-2010, 08:29 PM
His backhand looks as good as it did in his last hard court final! He is playing really, REALLY well. I think this is his...

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Andreea:confused: It's only 10:30 there right?

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Nole is playing much more passive compared to Rafito

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 08:32 PM
11.30pm in Romania.

More chance of Fed not being a twat after a loss than Nole winning this.

Vamos_Me_Rafa
2-0 lead for Rafa! Keep it up Rafa! Beat his ass!

Snoo Foo
maybe raffles can tcob in 30 min :shrug:

ktdude
09-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Nice start!! And looking good in the third! :D

Ackms421
09-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Nadal's backhand and return and serve look extremely aggressive. Not to mention his movement or forehand. That spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E for the other side.

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Nadal's backhand and return and serve look extremely aggressive. Not to mention his movement or forehand. That spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E for the other side.

You are not allowed to be positive on this thread during a Rafito match:(

Betty
09-13-2010, 08:40 PM
:scared:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:41 PM
bp for Nole.

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:42 PM
broken.

Ackms421
09-13-2010, 08:42 PM
He got broken, but it was on his own terms. Errors from Nadal, not winners from Djok...I'm ok with that. Gotta stay aggressive.

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Serena's fave lineswoman.

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 08:44 PM
oy raffles what happened to your 149 mph serve :(

scoobs
09-13-2010, 08:47 PM
When did Djokovic dump Vajda?

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 08:48 PM
i think raffles will cry in the shower even harder after this one.

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:48 PM

He didn't. Vajda went back because of personal reasons.

Rafa didn't play well on the bps.

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 08:49 PM

Mrs. Vajda is ill :awww:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Why is Rafito moonballing:confused:

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 08:52 PM
whoever wins this game will win the match

scoobs
09-13-2010, 08:53 PM
He didn't. Vajda went back because of personal reasons.

Rafa didn't play well on the bps.

Oh - shame.

Mrs. Vajda is ill :awww:

Someone married that gnome? Has her eyesight completely failed now?

scoobs
09-13-2010, 08:54 PM
Nice racquet smash Nole - hope he doesn't need to do that a bit later, it will cost him points now :lol:

adee-gee
Who the fuck taught Rafa to rip these rockets from the baseline? :lol:

Snoo Foo
Why is Rafito moonballing:confused:

:rolleyes: are you new here? that's all he knows how to do.

tennizen
Someone married that gnome? Has her eyesight completely failed now?

How cruel:rolleyes:

star
ooohhhhhh :eek:

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 08:55 PM
whoever wins this game will win the match

ojala

scoobs
09-13-2010, 08:56 PM
How cruel:rolleyes:
yeah, hi, nice to meet you :rolleyes:

Betty
09-13-2010, 08:57 PM
but how rafa is playing:(
unreal

tennizen
09-13-2010, 08:58 PM
:bigwave: Nolito

Snoo Foo
09-13-2010, 09:00 PM
chau to mtf foreber :wavey:

please root raffles onto bictory in my stead :awww:

cuz if my vgambling reduces me to vupper-vmiddle-vclass once again i will puke

scoobs
09-13-2010, 09:01 PM
fuck, i met to put all my vcash on Raffles.

Vamos_Me_Rafa
09-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Come on Rafa. Serve big and keep holding! :)

Merton
09-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Adam, I thought you were the secret coach of Rafa for the serve and backhand? :lol:

This set might take an hour or so.

tennizen
09-13-2010, 09:02 PM
chau to mtf foreber :wavey:

please root raffles onto bictory in my stead :awww:

cuz if my vgambling reduces me to vupper-vmiddle-vclass once again i will puke

Don't worry. I am covering for you:yeah:

Edit: Vamos,Rafito:rocker2:

star
09-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Important to hold here, Rafito.

star
09-13-2010, 09:05 PM
Ok. Bueno.

Now, break him and serve first next set. ok? Vamos.

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Adam, I thought you were the secret coach of Rafa for the serve and backhand? :lol:

This set might take an hour or so.
Indeed, can't you see all my good work paying off? ;)

I fancy Nole could eat a bagel in a set tonight.

star
09-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Raincloud. :scared:

Betty
09-13-2010, 09:09 PM
i was posting a bad smile for rafa for his last bh but then i think
damn this young man can built another important moment in the tennis history,at 24 yo if he win here he won in all the surfices ,,and can do it..during federer era
it is normal he is nervous
said that PLAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

Merton
09-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Very difficult to see Djokovic winning this match now.

star
09-13-2010, 09:17 PM
i was posting a bad smile for rafa for his last bh but then i think
damn this young man can built another important moment in the tennis history,at 24 yo if he win here he won in all the surfices ,,and can do it..during federer era
it is normal he is nervous
said that PLAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

+1

We are so demanding. He wins the first set and we are telling him to PLAY BETTER! :lol:

star
09-13-2010, 09:18 PM

No jinxing :(

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Two aces :eek: :eek:

You are not allowed to be positive on this thread during a Rafito match:(

I hope I'm allowed to be positive :D

nashty
09-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Go Rafa!

nashty
09-13-2010, 09:22 PM
wth deuce :(

star
09-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Two aces :eek: :eek:

I hope I'm allowed to be positive :D

It depends on what you say. No, Rafa has it in the bag. or other jinxing.

Good shot etc. is ok.

:eek: Nadal won on a drop shot.

Marabel in the stands.

Or is is Maribel?

nashty
09-13-2010, 09:31 PM
3 bps!! :(

star
09-13-2010, 09:32 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:banghead:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Broken:eek:

nashty
09-13-2010, 09:34 PM
come on rafa.

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 09:36 PM
This is not funny, Rafa :mad:

Nidhogg
09-13-2010, 09:36 PM
We have a match. Much better from Djokovic. He has to go for it.

Anyway, good night y'all.

Merton
09-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Djokovic going for broke now, he serves well for the moment.

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 09:44 PM
6-4 7-6 6-0.

star
09-13-2010, 09:45 PM
Rafa gave nole some confidence. :(

Ackms421
Yeah, hopefully he gets this break back. Djokovic is playing above his level at the moment. Can't last.

nashty
rafa fell asleep

Ackms421
09-13-2010, 09:47 PM
Loving that backhand down the line. Where did it come from??

star
09-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Break now. Ahora!! AHORA!

fucking slice :(

star
09-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Ahora. Ok?

star
09-13-2010, 09:51 PM
:banghead:

Oh my god Nadal. There aren't endless chances.

Vamos_Me_Rafa
09-13-2010, 09:53 PM
VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :shout:

Merton
09-13-2010, 09:54 PM
What a game. Rafa :hatoff:

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Chau Nole.

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Rafa :hearts:

star
09-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Thank you, Rafa.

But, you aren't out of the woods yet. Gotta hold.

beautiful volley. :worship: :kiss:

star
09-13-2010, 10:01 PM
What a forehand down the line!!

star
09-13-2010, 10:01 PM
nonono no rain right now, please.

Minn
09-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Starting to rain? :scared:

I decided to work at home this afternoon. Good choice!

Nole looks shattered after 1 point :lol: :lol:

+1

We are so demanding. He wins the first set and we are telling him to PLAY BETTER! :lol: :lol:

star
09-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Brian Early looks like he smokes 3 packs a day.

Merton
09-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Hopefully Rafa finishes the job from here, :wavey: good night.

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Damn, I wanted to see this final live :( Stupid rain :mad: I guess I'll try to stay up for a while in case the rain stops soon.

Ackms421
09-13-2010, 10:06 PM
I wonder if the rain delay will help Rafa or hurt him...

l_mac
09-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Why didn't they start at noon? I fucking hate the USTA.

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Hope Greg Rusedski gets struck by lightning.

l_mac
09-13-2010, 10:13 PM

They've moved then inside to safety. :sad:

OMG I hope it gets Annabel through the glass STFU you stupid bitch.

JolánGagó
09-13-2010, 10:15 PM
suks big time, i think i'll go to bed. what a fitting end of this crappiest of all slams in living memory for me.

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 10:16 PM
I turned off the stream. Are they showing anything interesting?

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 10:17 PM
suks big time, i think i'll go to bed. what a fitting end of this crappiest of all slams in living memory for me.

It won't be crappy if Rafa wins it :kiss:

Minn
09-13-2010, 10:18 PM

OMG I hope it gets Annabel through the glass STFU you stupid bitch. :lol: I'm glad I'm watching this on American TV if the British announcers inspire such strong negative feelings in you two.

Good night to many of you Europeans.

adee-gee

Shame. Hope this studio falls from the top of Ashe and these 3 (may as well kill Buckland while we're at it) clowns land in a heap on the court.

Veronique

Dick Enberg doing the tournament in review.

star
09-13-2010, 10:19 PM
On CBS they are showing Jack Sock and then Federer rolling around on the court and Jada and BBs

No, nothing, Evita.

-Evita-
09-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Dick Enberg doing the tournament in review.

Thanks, nothing interesting then.

Adam, you better be careful and edit that post, don't wanna flirt with mods :bolt:

star
09-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Shame. Hope this studio falls from the top of Ashe and these 3 (may as well kill Buckland while we're at it) clowns land in a heap on the court.

That's gonna take a long time to clean up. We don't need this match going into tomorrow -- When I can't be anywhere near a tv.

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 10:21 PM
We're getting Fed vs. Del Poo from last year. Joy.

It makes you realise what a tragic loss to the tour Del Potro has been. Thrilling style.

When is Fed's hissy fit? I'll turn back in time for that.

Veronique
09-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Rain still falling:(

star
09-13-2010, 10:23 PM
No play until AFTER 7:30

:smash:

I mean can't they read the weather report? Just start it at noon.

Veronique
So CBS is saying goodbye? Who's picking up the coverage? Just great!

Minn
They just said play will resume at 7:30 at the earliest. That's an hour from now.

Coverage is going to ESPN.

Veronique
09-13-2010, 10:24 PM
No play until AFTER 7:30

:smash:

I mean can't they read the weather report? Just start it at noon.

Such disregard for the game and the players! Why can't they just let TTC broadcast it then?

Veronique
09-13-2010, 10:25 PM
They just said play will resume at 7:30 at the earliest. That's an hour from now.

Coverage is going to ESPN.

Thanks! Mel, right?

star
09-13-2010, 10:26 PM
We're getting Fed vs. Del Poo from last year. Joy.

It makes you realise what a tragic loss to the tour Del Potro has been. Thrilling style.

When is Fed's hissy fit? I'll turn back in time for that.

That was a good match. DelPo is impressive. I wonder if he will come back.

I was listening to this american life and some guy was talking about how players are taucht to turn their wrists to put spin on the ball and players think they are turning the wrist at impact, but in fact very slow motion shows that they do not. The guy was saying that he thought wrist injuries could be avoided if this practice was eliminated because it's not affecting the shot anyway.

Or maybe it wasn't slow motion but some other device. Anyway this was just something he was using to illustrate his main point. I haven't been able to find the program again.

scoobs
09-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Oh ffs with this rain.

Delpo bores my tits off but I hate to see him long-term injured.

Maybe they can try to finish this off by the end of the week if the TV networks can find enough little windows in their schedule? It's not like Djokovic has DC in Belgrade on Friday :rolleyes:

Minn
09-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Thanks! Mel, right? Melanie, yes. :)

I'm going to try to do some work before NFL and more Rafa. Later. :wavey:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Whenever Rafa is in the position to win a slam for the first time, there has to be all kinds of drama:lol:

star
09-13-2010, 10:45 PM
Whenever Rafa is in the position to win a slam for the first time, there has to be all kinds of drama:lol:

I think this beats the 08 Wimby rain.

scoobs
09-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Pissing down at 7th and Broadway.

If I go to bed and they resume I will not be happy.

star
09-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Pissing down at 7th and Broadway.

If I go to bed and they resume I will not be happy.

Just get up in three hours. :)

Metis
09-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Came home later than expected and right when the rain started. :rolleyes: :mad:

Metis
09-13-2010, 11:05 PM

Chess Olympics start next Sunday. :rocker2: :D Not much time for spamming though.

The next snooker tournament starts next Monday. :rocker2: You will be outspammed. :dance: :D

GOAT babies :awww:

Nole looks shattered after 1 point :lol:
More chance of Fed not being a twat after a loss than Nole winning this.

Merton prediction :scared: :unsure:

Minn
09-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Football is delayed by rain as well. The football announcers are saying tennis will start soon on ESPN2.

tennizen
09-13-2010, 11:09 PM
I think it stopped raining.

savesthedizzle
09-13-2010, 11:14 PM
It's just winding down near me *sigh* It was perfectly lovely weather while I was at work. I got home and THIS happened. :mad:

Metis
lol

I got a badrep from Word Life for this: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=10334651&postcount=3626 with the following message: "i reported tmjordan and he was banned :cool:"

I'm guessing Word Life belongs to the Castle gang? :lol:

Veronique

Too late! I'm watching 2 1/2 Men Reruns now. Rafa will have to wait.

star
09-13-2010, 11:17 PM
lol

I got a badrep from Word Life for this: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=10334651&postcount=3626 with the following message: "i reported tmjordan and he was banned :cool:"

Yeah, he left that message for me too -- with a bad rep.

I told him he had mistaken me for someone who cared.

tennizen
09-13-2010, 11:17 PM
lol

Word Life is Sapoed. He is the littlest kid of MTF. Periodically badreps everyone from Rafachat. The posts are irrelevant:lol:

Too late! I'm watching 2 1/2 Men Reruns now. Rafa will have to wait.

2 1/2 men is great:lol:

Metis
09-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Football is delayed by rain as well. The football announcers are saying tennis will start soon on ESPN2.

:woohoo:

It's just winding down near me *sigh* It was perfectly lovely weather while I was at work. I got home and THIS happened. :mad:

At least it didn't happen while you were on your way home. :scared:

Veronique
09-13-2010, 11:21 PM
lol

That kid is only 15 yrs old. I wonder who's looking after him.

Metis
09-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Yeah, he left that message for me too -- with a bad rep.

I told him he had mistaken me for someone who cared.

Word Life is Sapoed. He is the littlest kid of MTF. Periodically badreps everyone from Rafachat. The posts are irrelevant:lol:

Time for the parents to take action and confiscate his computer.

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Metis :inlove: finally a true Rafa fan here :D

savesthedizzle
09-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Supposedly they hope to start in about 10 min if there is no more rain :dance:

<Eve>
09-13-2010, 11:37 PM
we missed the match.... who won whats tge score

tennizen
09-13-2010, 11:40 PM
That cyrusking is really something:lol:

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Eva, are you pissed? :sport:

Veronique
09-13-2010, 11:42 PM

2 1/2 men is great:lol:

I just found out I'm not the only one to have mistaken Jon Cryer for Matthew Broderick :lol:

Veronique
09-13-2010, 11:44 PM
That cyrusking is really something:lol:

Only the 2nd poster to go on my permanent Ignore along with Magician.

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 11:46 PM
I just read that no-one has ever won the US Open without dropping a set, is this true? :unsure:

tennizen
09-13-2010, 11:49 PM
^^ Yeah, not in 50 years.

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 11:50 PM
Players back out, bamooooos :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
09-13-2010, 11:52 PM
:rocker: finalllllly :D

tennizen
09-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Nole loves his night matches:scared:

adee-gee
09-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Stunned that FedGOAT never did it.

Jessica, get on whatsapp :(

Metis
09-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Metis :inlove: finally a true Rafa fan here :D

Adam :smooch:

I just read that no-one has ever won the US Open without dropping a set, is this true? :unsure:

:eek:

star
09-13-2010, 11:59 PM
My nerves.

Please Rafa -- break him.

But maybe not. :(

savesthedizzle
09-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Stunned that FedGOAT never did it.

Jessica, get on whatsapp :(

Done :D

star
Too big.

come on Rafa. Vamos.

adee-gee
Well start Rafa :(

The next part of my coaching is gonna be teaching Rafa to hit a 2nd serve return beyond the service line.

star
09-14-2010, 12:03 AM
It's a crime to replay that point. Djoko had no play on the ball.

Anyway. Justice was served.

Metis
09-14-2010, 12:04 AM

tennizen
09-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Nole looks sharp.

star
09-14-2010, 12:05 AM

star
09-14-2010, 12:05 AM
Nole looks sharp.

He got some mojo during the rain. :(

star
09-14-2010, 12:07 AM
What a passing shot!! :worship:

Djoko should have hit it to the open court.

star
09-14-2010, 12:07 AM
Turn about. :(

Metis
09-14-2010, 12:08 AM
Rafa :mad:

star
09-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Ok.

Now break.

And this time I mean it. :armed:

star
09-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Oh yeah, Nole. Keep coming in.

Metis
09-14-2010, 12:12 AM
the passing shot :hearts:

star
09-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Dropshot too good. Dammit.

tennizen
09-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Nice dropper.Stupid shot from Rafa

Metis
Djoko family t-shirts :spit:

star
the passing shot :hearts:

I'm glad you're here with me Metis.

:hug:

adee-gee
6-4 7-6 6-0.
*bump*

Metis
09-14-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm glad you're here with me Metis.

:hug:

wouldn't miss it for the world!

I'm glad you're rooting for Rafito :p

*bump*

:lol: we'll see...

Metis
09-14-2010, 12:19 AM
can't believe Rafa lost that point :help:

tennizen
09-14-2010, 12:20 AM
Set point for Nole. Poor point from Rafa. Very tentative play atm.

star
I'm getting very depressed. :sad:

I'm thinking lucky asleep fans.

adee-gee
Oh you little fucker :sobbing:

star
09-14-2010, 12:21 AM
*bump*

Jinxer :armed: