Djokovics celebration [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Djokovics celebration

BackhandMissile
09-12-2010, 11:33 AM
I think the celebration was pretty cool. I know some people don't like him and his attitude, but I respect the fact he never gets intimidated by Nadal and Federer (unlike most of the tour), and the way he just stood there and stared into the crowd showed it.

An overdue performance from a very talented player.

coonster14
09-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Djokovic is awesome, he is an interesting guy, pretty funny and he really shows his emotions out there on the court, though I think it goes a bit extreme at times, especially when he banged his strings against his head like three times during the match with Federer.

So glad Djokovic beat Federer at the US Open, he deserves it after losing to Roger the last three years.

sanshisan
09-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Nole was not afraid to THANK GOD in front of 20,000+ people for his victory over Federer. Very few top players do that. (After enduring 50 years of atheist Communism)

Iván
09-12-2010, 12:25 PM
not once in my life have i doubted djokovic's potential to be a GREAT player, not once.

always knew he would be a multiple grand slam winner from day 1.

justandra
09-12-2010, 01:03 PM
I was pulling for Roger BUT I also like Novak, I just hope he brings his A=Game and gives us a good final. THe women's finals the past couple of years have been a let down as far as "wow" factor. Here'e hoping for a 5-setter and Novak could use a title and maybe they will give him some tv time for a change. He always get overlooked and talked about by the commentators because you know they never had issues or court of played a bad game or have a slouch....

Iván
09-12-2010, 01:15 PM
the last 15 womens us open finals have ended in straight sets

big letdown

River
09-12-2010, 01:16 PM
As much as I'd like to acknowledge Nole, I think this thread should be in the player forums.

...in fact, 60% of most GM threads should be moved lol