What is more important to Nadal fans: Fedal H2H or Nadal making the final? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What is more important to Nadal fans: Fedal H2H or Nadal making the final?

Lopez
09-11-2010, 05:01 PM
What I mean is: Is it more important for Nadal fans that Nadal makes the final but loses to Federer, thereby worsening the H2H but adding a great notch to his already impressive belt of having made all 4 GS Finals and won 3?

Or: Do you cherish the H2H, think that it's one of Rafa's greatest records and that making USO final or semifinal is irrelevant if he doesn't win, but H2H over Federer is important?

gulzhan
09-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Actually, I don't care about H2H and I'd like Rafa to get more points to secure his No.1 position even more, but if he can't win USO, I'd prefer him to lose to Youzhny. Just because I am Youzhny fan too :lol:

A_Skywalker
09-11-2010, 05:11 PM
being in the final and having a chance to win the last GS is better than h2h.

SetSampras
09-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Nadal winning the USO and inching closer and closer to Fed's slam record is the most important thing for Nadal. He wins tomorrow, and continues on for a few more years he overtakes Fed by default since he has won so many slams over him

lleytonfan!
09-11-2010, 05:12 PM
I'd rather see him reach the final and loe to Fed, because I don't really care about H2H. It wouldn't change it much, it would still be 14-8. If he reaches the final, that is a first, and would mean that he's reached all 4 slam finals. It would also mean that his No.1 ranking is more secure.

Lopez
09-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Nadal winning the USO and inching closer and closer to Fed's slam record is the most important thing for Nadal. He wins tomorrow, and continues on for a few more years he overtakes Fed by default since he has won so many slams over him

That wasn't the question.

peribsen
09-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Why should Rafa give so much relevance to the H2H?

When will people get it into their heads that the obsession with comparing Rafa with Fed is a malady affecting the tards, not the players themselves, nor many of their non-retarded fans?

Do you really think that if Rafa wins this Sunday (which I hope happens, but am not at all sure will happen) he will waste his time thinking 'great, one slam closer to Fed'? Of course not. He'll be overjoyed for winning USO, the career GS, his 9th slam, coming very close to catching Tilden and Borg...

Lopez
09-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Why should Rafa give so much relevance to the H2H?

When will people get it into their heads that the obsession with comparing Rafa with Fed is a malady affecting the tards, not the players themselves, nor many of their non-retarded fans?

Do you really think that if Rafa wins this Sunday (which I hope happens, but am not at all sure will happen) he will waste his time thinking 'great, one slam closer to Fed'? Of course not. He'll be overjoyed for winning USO, the career GS, his 9th slam, coming very close to catching Tilden and Borg...

Well obviously Nadal will be happy about that.

What I'm asking is which do the fans of Nadal prefer.

Since many are making the argument that Fedal H2H is a huge argument against Fed being GOAT.

oddkayla
09-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Winning the final is what's important to Nadal fans

Start da Game
09-11-2010, 07:20 PM
this thread is flawed.......

SheepleBuster
09-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Nadal winning = tennis dies. That's all there is to it. 20 years from now, we'll know why. Probably in a book or something

peribsen
09-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Nadal winning = tennis dies. That's all there is to it. 20 years from now, we'll know why. Probably in a book or something

There you go again, insulting people of whom you really know very little. Wonder if you have a conscience? You know, like in wondering if you are fair to other people?