UNOFFOICIAL: Amer Delić play to BiH! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

UNOFFOICIAL: Amer Delić play to BiH!

MOhero
09-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Amer Delić (born in Tuzla, Bosnia) play to Bosnia&Herzegovina in Davis Cup! :bounce:

Bravo, Amere!

samanosuke
09-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Fuck :mad: . All the time I was hoping that Cilic would might to decide to play for BIH

finishingmove
09-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Of course, when Bosnia > US in tennis.

Dmitry Verdasco
09-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Amer Dokic :o

Johnny_Bravo
09-11-2010, 12:24 PM
unofficial is the key word here.

MOhero
09-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Today is UNOFFICIAL, but on tuesday, 14. septembar - OFFICIAL!

Delić will play in Portugal!

MOhero
09-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Thank you, Patrick McEnroe! :wavey:

careergrandslam
09-11-2010, 01:09 PM
:haha:

MOhero
09-11-2010, 01:19 PM
:baby:

DanaKz
09-11-2010, 01:22 PM
So what?

samanosuke
09-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Thank you, Patrick McEnroe! :wavey:

I don't know why but you are looking happy like Federer decided to play for BIH . What do you think that Delic will lead BIH to DC crown ? Guy doesn't have ranking at the moment , get real . And what Patrick McEnroe has with this :confused:? He wasn't even close to USA Dc team

MOhero
09-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Pošto ovu temu drugi i onako ne razumiju, odgovorit ću samo za domaće oči. Smiješan je to komentar nekoga za čiju reprezentaciju, koja igra u Svjetskoj skupini, sastavljenu od četiri čovjeka - trojicu daje Bosna. Bosna je u Drugoj Evro-afričkoj zoni i trenutno se bori za ulazak u Prvu i Delić, koji je spreman za povratak na teniske terene, može joj puno pomoći. Amerima se to nije svidjelo i počeli su ucjenjivati (bukvalno: tražiti novac!), ali je to Patrick prekinuo! Sada se pametnim prave neki u ITF-u, ali još samo dan ili dva, kada će i oni u roster reprezentacije BiH za gostovanje u Portugalu morati VRATITI ime Amera Delića.

JMG
09-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Didn't he play crap in the USO qualifying? Is he good enough to help in Portugal?

MOhero
09-11-2010, 02:30 PM
This is story for Davis Cup!?! Every playing!

Doomach777
09-11-2010, 03:42 PM
We in Croatia hope that Marin Cilic and Ivan Dodig do the same thing in future!

oranges
09-11-2010, 03:50 PM

No, WE don't.

Doomach777
09-11-2010, 04:19 PM
No, WE don't.

But WE ( you ) would like to see Ljubicic playing for BiH for sure.

oranges
09-11-2010, 04:21 PM
But WE ( you ) would like to see Ljubicic playing for BiH for sure.

Why would I, especially as the Legenda nickname is for me largely due to his DC feat?

Doomach777
09-11-2010, 04:25 PM
No, WE don't.
who said that you belong to WE ? :confused:

Why would I, especially as the Legenda nickname is for me largely due to his DC feat?

Cmon I know that you dont like Ivan ;)

samanosuke
09-11-2010, 04:26 PM

:worship: A-MEN

oranges
09-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Who belongs to we, by all accounts you're speaking on behalf of people in Croatia and it's quite obvious you don't

Cmon I know that you dont like Ivan ;)
:spit: Based on what?

Doomach777
09-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Who belongs to we, by all accounts you're speaking on behalf of people in Croatia and it's quite obvious you don't

:spit: Based on what?
There were only two accounts but never used them in same time. And I told that to admin, so he banned another account, btw thats not you buissiness.

Based on Top 10 favourite active players :haha:

Dmitry Verdasco
09-11-2010, 05:06 PM
OMFG shut up you bitches. :hearts: LOVIN IT THO! :inlove:

oranges
09-11-2010, 05:07 PM
There were only two accounts but never used them in same time. And I told that to admin, so he banned another account, btw thats not you buissiness.
So, it was royal we, you were actuallu jsut talking about yourslef :lol:

BTW, I was not referring to accounts in that sense. By all accounts=as could be understood

Based on Top 10 favourite active players :haha:

Too passive all too often for my taste to be among top favorites, but how does that equate dislike? I like Youzhny even more than Ljubo, but he was not among those 10 either, since, well, there can be only 10 ;)

Andre♥
09-11-2010, 05:20 PM
They can bring whoever they want, they will still lose 5-0! :lol:

Viky-cro
09-11-2010, 05:35 PM

:haha: ... But Cilic is future top 5 star :D

ali Amer mora igrat za Amerikance tako mu ime sugerira... ;)

samanosuke
09-11-2010, 05:44 PM

more like top 1 star

MOhero
09-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Greška, ako bi išlo tom logikom Amer bi morao igrati za Italiju jer je Amerigo Vespuči, po kome je Amerika dobila ime, bio Italijan. ;)

ali Amer mora igrat za Amerikance tako mu ime sugerira... ;)

MOhero
09-11-2010, 07:30 PM
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
2002 -- Reached first pro final at Futures event in Kenosha, Wis. (l. to Hirigoyen)... In doubles, reached SF in Futures stops in Sunnyville and Chico, Calif... 2003 -- Made his ATP debut in Indianapolis and defeated Mello in 1st RD before losing in next round to No. 11 ranked Srichaphan in three sets...Earned a wild card into US Open and lost to Sargsian in five sets... Won his first pro title at USTA Futures #19 in Peoria, Illinois... 2004 -- Reached his first Challenger final in Dallas (l. to De Chaunac) in February and closed out season with a runner-up in Nashville (l. to Gimelstob)... Also a SF at Granby and Champaign Challengers...Won USTA Futures #19 in Auburn, California (d. Hippensteel)... At US Open, won his first Grand Slam match (d. Tipsarevic) before losing in 2nd RD to Moya in four sets...In doubles, captured title at Lexington Challenger (w/Boeker)... 2005 -- Opened season by qualifying into first ATP tournament in Adelaide (d. Reid, l. to Melzer) and in April, captured first Challenger title in Mexico City (d. Morrison)... In October, advanced to final at Carson Challenger (l. to Gimelstob)... Also QF in seven other Challenger tournaments... In doubles, captured title at Calabasas Challenger (w/Reynolds)... 2006 -- Finished in Top 100 for first time, improving fifth straight year... Compiled a 43-18 record in Challenger level play, winning two titles and reaching four other finals... Began season by winning his first career five-set match at Australian Open (d. Starace) before losing in next round to Healey... Went 1-3 in ATP action... In first half of year compiled an 8-9 match record in Challenger play with his best result SF at Zagreb... From July through rest of season went 35-9, reaching six Challenger finals, winning two... In late July - early August, reached back-to-back finals in Lexington (l. to Lee) and Vancouver (l. to De Voest)... In September advanced to final in New Orleans (l. to Mamiit) and SF in Lubbock (l. to Querrey)... Following month, reached final in Calabasas (l. to Philippoussis)... Closed season in impressive fashion with title in Louisville (d. Bohli), SF in Nashville (l. to Pless) and title in his former collegiate town of Champaign-Urbana (d. Fleishman)... In doubles, reached finals at Sacramento (w/Wilson) and Louisville (w/Kendrick).
PERSONAL
Moved to Jacksonville, Fla. from Bosnia in 1996 with father, Muharem, mother, Sadina, and older sister Lejla... Majored in Applied Life Studies at Illinois... In 2003, completed his junior season at University of Illinois by leading his team to its first NCAA team title with a 32-0 mark, then became first player from Illinois to capture NCAA singles crown... In NCAA final, defeated Baylor's Benedikt Dorsch to become first Big Ten player to win singles crown since Michigan's Mike Leach in 1982... Finished his third straight All-American season ranked No. 2 in singles and No. 11 in doubles... Had a career singles mark of 92-33 in three seasons... As a sophomore, advanced to NCAA doubles SF (w/Calkins), finished No. 4 and made Round of 16 in singles...During his junior career, ranked among Top 5 nationally in 18s... Coached by Craig O'Shannessy since 2008.

«Ivan»
09-12-2010, 12:49 AM
amIr again,back to real name?

JustDoIt
09-12-2010, 01:20 AM
LOL
At least Bosnians wogs will have who for to cheer at Australian Open ... if he qualifies :p

MOhero
09-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Amer Delić (BiH) :cool:

shiaben
09-12-2010, 10:25 PM
It would be nice to see Bosnia up there with Serbia and Croatia in tennis. I haven't seen Slovenia much either (except for women's tennis). The only bad thing is, when these nations face each other. The fans turn it into a war, and people get hurt :(