Conversation with Novak Djokovic hitting partner Jack Sock [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Conversation with Novak Djokovic hitting partner Jack Sock

Riosreigned
09-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Cool read with some cool insights from American teen prospect jack Sock about Djokovic. Last I looked Sock beat the #5 seed in junior boys singles and is still alive in the US Open junior draw. Seems like him and Djokver got on pretty well together...

http://tennis-prose.com/articles/a-conversation-with-novak-djokovics-hitting-partner-jack-sock/

Quadruple Tree
09-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Jack Sock? Is that a joke name? If not, I really feel sorry for the kid. What an unfortunate name.

Sapeod
09-10-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm a fan of Sock already, just because of his name.

latso
09-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Then I went back to his private court again, the next day to practice again with him. We had some pretty good hits together and just spending a little time together. I was just trying to do my best out there and make as many balls as I can in the warmups that I had with him.”
:rolleyes:

jcreback
09-10-2010, 09:26 PM
:rolleyes:

Just because Verdasco doesn't subscribe to that theory doesn't mean you should roll your eyes at someone who does.

Roddickominator
09-10-2010, 09:38 PM
He lost to Chuidinelli in R1 US Open. He shows some promise, should probably go the college route.

latso
09-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Just because Verdasco doesn't subscribe to that theory doesn't mean you should roll your eyes at someone who does.
honestly, i'm quite happy Verdasco doesn't subscribe to the "activities" quoted :D

jcreback
09-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Well maybe when Verdasco start subscribing to trying to do his best and making as many balls as he can he can stop bending over for Nadal.

Nole fan
09-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Good interview, though the kid is not very articulate yet.
I agree Novak has a style of play that is very eye catching, he hits the ball super clean and when he goes for the lines, he's the best.