lets all try to jinx the djoker [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

lets all try to jinx the djoker

ossie
09-10-2010, 11:15 AM
if you want to see an epic fedal final that is. ill start.

i think its well know that the djoker performs much better without pressure and media attention, i feel hes been going under the radar since toronto and clearly its paying off for him since hes in the semis at the usopen and playing great tennis while at it. considering his previous semi and final here. i think djoker has a good shot at beating fed in 4 tight sets.

maxardy
09-10-2010, 11:20 AM
its no need to jinx him, he is too much of a mug to spoil fedal

FormerRafaFan
09-10-2010, 11:25 AM
LOL. Gotta love the jinxing threads. OK then.. Nole has been very good in USO actually, has played better than I thought he would. And yes, just like you said, he's been going under the radar. He was able to handle the breathing issue well too, which I saw he struggled with in one of the earlier rounds.

Speed of Light
09-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Djokovic is a really really good player. He has experience of beating Federer in a GS semi. He has already won one major. He possesses a quality unlike any i've seen from the other players except for Fedal. He is champion material. He will be looking for revenge against Federer for the last three years here at the open, and with the great condition that he is in currently and coupled with Federer's obvious decline, he has a very good chance of getting it done on Saturday, and following it up with a win on Sunday. And what's more he will be doing it at a stage when people will be expecting the least from him. I strongly believe that the stars are starting to align for this humble, talented and hardworking person. Its only a matter of time before slams start falling at your feet if you have as much talent as this guy.

Rafa#Uno:-)
09-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Djokovic is a really really good player. He has experience of beating Federer in a GS semi. He has already won one major. He possesses a quality unlike any i've seen from the other players except for Fedal. He is champion material. He will be looking for revenge against Federer for the last three years here at the open, and with the great condition that he is in currently and coupled with Federer's obvious decline, he has a very good chance of getting it done on Saturday, and following it up with a win on Sunday. And what's more he will be doing it at a stage when people will be expecting the least from him. I strongly believe that the stars are starting to align for this humble, talented and hardworking person. Its only a matter of time before slams start falling at your feet if you have as much talent as this guy.

well djoker has been looking better with his stamina and breathing
thing but thats normal to fedal
:angel:

Florida
09-10-2010, 12:19 PM
No need to jinx Nole!!!!! He's already jinxed by Fed and Nadal. They own him big time!!!!!! Not because they are necessarily better, it's because they are mentally more stable a "must have requirement in this sport". This is coming from a Nole fan!!!!! I would love for him to break through and spoil the New york party, but knowing him he can might as well brain fart his chances like he did in the last 3 years in New York once he sees Fed on the other side of the net. So I would not bet on anything, because you never know which Nole will show up!!!!! On the other side, both Federer and Nadal have to face Nole and Youzny respectively so it's premature to set-up a Fedal date, even though some already booked it.... I for one am tired of the Fedal encounter/rivalry!!!! The sport needs spice and variaty and I hope Nole and Youzny have something to say and prove!!!!!! Cheers for good tennis!!!!!

partygirl
09-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Purposely trying to jinx causes the opposite, you know that right?

kronus12
09-10-2010, 12:32 PM
bah who cares if Djoker is jink or not he's properly going to choke like the last three times fed met him at the open.
Pathetic cretin should not even show up fed in the final and my player Youzhny will win the whole thing sorry fed not this year maybe in your dreams.

ossie
09-10-2010, 01:11 PM
LOL. Gotta love the jinxing threads. OK then.. Nole has been very good in USO actually, has played better than I thought he would. And yes, just like you said, he's been going under the radar. He was able to handle the breathing issue well too, which I saw he struggled with in one of the earlier rounds.
ah good point. the breathing issue was his only obstacle to his second major imo and now thats resolved i see no reason to believe some1 else but the djoker is going to win the final

Forehander
09-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Djokovic Is The Best! Triple Bagel Coming Up

Persimmon
09-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Irrelevant. Since Fed is still beating him no matter what. Nole is his pigeon, no?