USO QF: Djokovic def. Mugfils 7-6 6-1 6-2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

USO QF: Djokovic def. Mugfils 7-6 6-1 6-2

william_renshaw
09-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Nobody henceforth shall be criticised for calling Mugfils a clown. he has the mental age of a 5 year old (chimpanzee).

Johnny Groove
09-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Monfils gave up after the 1st.

Toaderling
(chimpanzee).

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!>

Shirogane
That was poor.

shadows
09-08-2010, 11:18 PM
The fucking worst match of the year.

Absolutely terrible.

Rosa Luxembourg
I did not know that Monfils is such a bad player. I mean seriously, he did not even hit a ball lke pros do. In a lot of points he was pushing it like a club level. He needs go back to the circus he came from.

Calidreth
Monfils should just join a damn circus if he likes acrobatics so much. Never seen such nonsense so deep in a tournament. 4th Semifinal at the US Open in a row for Nole, great stuff, just don't lose to Federer this time.

Sauletekis
Nole got a bye in QF. Very very bad match. Because of the wind, but especially because of Gael.

asmazif
09-08-2010, 11:19 PM
"I don't think the crowd enjoyed the tennis" hahaha woeful to watch

jcreback
I usually at least get entertainment watching Gael run around, but that was a seriously awful performance. He looked like a club player out there.

tangerine_dream
Monfils is really embarrassing to watch sometimes. He plays worse than Betty White.

Thrilled for Novak! Into yet another slam semifinal. :banana:

MagicMilan
4th straight SF in NY :D
A clown match by Gael btw :o

Geo
Monfils had no idea what to do in the wind today :tape: He played a tight first set then fell apart after. Djokovic did what he needed to do. Not a great match at all, but it's tough to play good tennis in such conditions :shrug:

Mechlan
09-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Gael should be embarrassed by that.

4 USO SFs in a row for Novak, quite an accomplishment.

Poirot123
goodness - Gasquet must be feeling sick tonight. How did he lose to Mugfils?

LleytonMonfils
When Monfils is bad he is bad. O the life of a Gael fan. :sad:

YOUZHNY FTW!

FormerRafaFan
NID match. Nole struggled a bit in the first, but there was no turning back once he figured out how to handle the coniditions. Monfils was, well, Monfils...

LaFuria
09-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Hvala Novak for getting that over in straight sets. That was painful.

asmazif
09-08-2010, 11:22 PM
40/58 net points for nole though, his ability to cope with volleys in the wind wasn't as bad as it looked at some points (esp. in the 2nd set)

samanosuke
When you are calling Monfils a clown you are offending this profession

misty1
Monfils went out there today and proved just what an ediot he is. The guy made a complete and total ass out of himself, i mean what the hell was with those 2 circuis shots he tried for no reason? and when he went up there at the net in the 3rd and tried to distract djokovic?

the guys cares more about putting on a show then playing the game

on another note i was disgusted when i saw novak's dad sporting a shirt with a giant picture of his son's face on it. It is one thing to support your son but its another to wear clothing like that. It's good enough that he's there.o need to do something so tupid.

also..what's truly pathetic about this is that monfils was only able to hold serve twice in the last 2 sets combined

Schu
What was THAT?! As the commentator said at the start of the first set tiebreak "Both players reached a new level of low." However Nole managed to get his act together and make Monfils pay. Why did Monfils even bother to show up today?

Rosa Luxembourg
2 hours of my life I will never get back. *sad*

Nidhogg
09-08-2010, 11:23 PM
I think Djokovic will win this tournament. He's hitting the ball awfully cleanly now.

Clydey
Djokovic handled the conditions much better. Truly atrocious from Monfils, though.

DuMa
LOL Monfils with the bird distraction thing at the net. the overglorious arrgg shots at MP. the jumping net facing tweener shot. the jumping baseline facing shot.

truly funny and entertaining stuff. this guy belongs on the circus.

TheBoiledEgg
09-08-2010, 11:24 PM
back to the day job for Clownfils
anyone seen the trapeze artists and the circus tent too ?

LleytonMonfils
Monfils went out there today and proved just what an ediot he is. The guy made a complete and total ass out of himself, i mean what the hell was with those 2 circuis shots he tried for no reason? and when he went up there at the net in the 3rd and tried to distract djokovic?

on another note i was disgusted when i saw novak's dad sporting a shirt with a giant picture of his son's face on it. It is one thing to support your son but its another to wear clothing like that. It's good enough that he's there.o need to do something so tupid.

also..what's truly pathetic about this is that monfils was only able to hold serve twice in the last 2 sets combined

Did you just start watching the tournament? He hasn't taken the shirt off since the tournament started. He has been sleeping in that thing.

Xristos
Horrible. Just horrible.

aussie_fan
Solid performance from Djoko, no comment on Gael's play.

Orka_n
09-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Horrific display of "tennis" from the biggest circus act on tour, Gael "I'm 4 years old" Monfils. This guy winning a slam? :spit: :haha:

Nole fan
09-08-2010, 11:26 PM
40/58 net points for nole
Wow. :eek:
I think Novak is a better volley player that he gives credit for. The easy ones he fails but wins the really difficult ones, that's because he gets tight at the last second. Otherwise he'd volley really well.
The match was ugly because the windy conditions were so severe. It's a crime that a grand slam like this has no retractable roof. It's painful for the players and the fans to watch this kind of tennis.
4 semis in a row, way to go Novak! Anyone who doubts you is a clown of the highest order. :rocker:

ShotmaKer
Monfils is a scam !

coonster14
Nole, 4th consecutive US Open SF!!! :D

The stats were ugly though, I think the wind played a huge factor in all of that though.

Hopefully Nole steps it up and can beat Federer if Federer gets past Soderling later on.

Rosa Luxembourg
09-08-2010, 11:27 PM
His coach should quit just over this performance or his (coach's) reputation will become a joke too

cocrcici
09-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Wind+Monfils=:rolls:

Why So Serious?
09-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Wind vs. Tennis 6-0 6-0 6-0 :worship:

Tommy_Vercetti
Monfils should have been out in the first round.

LleytonMonfils
Wind+Monfils=:rolls:

It's like golf, some players just aren't good in the wind. But that is no excuse for his inability to try and play aggressive tennis today. Like his coach said when interviewed during the match, both players are dealing with the same conditions. Gael stopped hitting the ball after the first 2 games of the match. He was pissed in his tone too! I'd be the same way if I kept telling a guy to do something and he always reverts back to his old ways.

ZaZoo)
09-08-2010, 11:31 PM
4TH SF in a row at the USO, Nole you king, I love you! :worship: :):worship:

Brick Top
Nole showed him how to play offensive tennis :yeah:

paseo
"The best pure athlete the game has ever seen" has done it again!

This Rasheed must have use some meditation techniques or something. Cause if I was this clown's coach, my head would explode.

General Suburbia
09-08-2010, 11:32 PM
I get Monfils; he's an idiot. What I don't get is why his coach stays with him.

simplet
09-08-2010, 11:32 PM
One can only hope that such an humiliation could shame Monfils into trying to actually start playing tennis.

Of course it won't, but you can hope...

kindling
09-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Now Nole's mom is wearing a Novak shirt as well!

Rosa Luxembourg
09-08-2010, 11:33 PM
I get Monfils; he's an idiot. What I don't get is why his coach stays with him.

yeah that's what I'm wondering about as well

Senegal
09-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Rasheed will surely find something more fruitful to do with his time after this debacle. Fishing, maybe.

Li Ching Yuen
09-08-2010, 11:34 PM
The wind should get the title this year at the US Open.

djb84xi
09-08-2010, 11:36 PM

on another note i was disgusted when i saw novak's dad sporting a shirt with a giant picture of his son's face on it. It is one thing to support your son but its another to wear clothing like that. It's good enough that he's there.no need to do something so stupid.

I agree 100% on this. Monfils' coach should really look for another player to take under his wing, who will appreciate his input and work as a coach. Gael is an embarrassment to French tennis and tennis in general, as far as I'm concerned. In regards to that shirt, I thought it was just plain stupid. It's not like everyone doesn't have a clue who he is, because they already do. In my opinion, the whole Djokovic family seems to be too bold and they all come off as cocky, arrogant people. I don't care much for them at all.

Nole fan
09-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Commentators just said that the US Open is the worst organized slam ever. It presents so many problems for the players and hardly ever do they listen to them.

Nole fan
09-08-2010, 11:37 PM
I agree 100% on this. Monfils' coach should really look for another player to take under his wing, who will appreciate his input and work as a coach. Gael is an embarrassment to French tennis and tennis in general, as far as I'm concerned. In regards to that shirt, I thought it was just plain stupid. It's not like everyone doesn't have a clue who he is, because they already do. In my opinion, the whole Djokovic family seems to be too bold and they all come off as cocky, arrogant people. I don't care much for them at all.

Let the Djokovic family be, they're awesome.

djb84xi
09-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Rasheed will surely find something more fruitful to do with his time after this debacle. Fishing, maybe.

if he wants to do something more relaxing, he should kick monfils' ass all over New York. I'd be happy to see that. It would be far more entertaining than the match.

careergrandslam
09-08-2010, 11:38 PM

best post on this thread.

timafi
09-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Gael honestly you should be ashamed of yourself:o

I really hope Rasheed finds ALL of the past and current tapes of you playing;sits your dumb ass down;sits silently and at the of it;I hope you come up with standing too fucking far back as an answer because I would fucking quit on the damn spot!:mad:

I hope Roger makes Gael practice serve/volley every bloody day for 3 hours until he steps foot in Australia as of tomorrow:mad: and your backhand stinks too:mad:

as a matter of fact I hope Rasheed quits today;you don't deserve him you idiot!:mad: the FFT sure as hell doesn't teach their players to play like that:mad:

ShotmaKer
09-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Let the Djokovic family be, they're awesome.

Not so much.

tektonac
09-08-2010, 11:40 PM
...In my opinion, the whole Djokovic family seems to be too bold and they all come off as cocky, arrogant people. I don't care much for them at all.

too bad b/c they do care for you ;)

nobama
09-08-2010, 11:41 PM
I think Djokovic will win this tournament. He's hitting the ball awfully cleanly now.
that's why he had more UEs than winners? Or was the wind that bad? I didn't see the match.

nobama
09-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Commentators just said that the US Open is the worst organized slam ever. It presents so many problems for the players and hardly ever do they listen to them.what does that have to do with today's match? :scratch:

habibko
09-08-2010, 11:43 PM
a village Trélex is missing its idiot clown.

Lopez
09-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Wind really destroyed this match.

Monfils was really fresh from the start while Djokovic was looking for his range. Once his shots started clicking, Gael reverted to the most awful show of slicing, dicing and pushing I've seen in a while. Djokovic took control and only in the last set did Gael try to be more aggressive. It's difficult to suddenly become aggressive once you've pushed basically the whole match though.

Nole fan
what does that have to do with today's match? :scratch:

It's just a comment geez.
And yes, it was extremely windy today. It hurt tennis a lot.

foul_dwimmerlaik
that's why he had more UEs than winners? Or was the wind that bad? I didn't see the match.
The wind was pretty bad out there, yeah. Especially in the 2nd set.

Is there any hope that this humiliation will cause Monfils to consider retirement?

FormerRafaFan
Commentators just said that the US Open is the worst organized slam ever. It presents so many problems for the players and hardly ever do they listen to them.

And this come as a surprise.. how exactly? Did you even see the HORRIBLE sheduling yesterday?

Nole fan
09-08-2010, 11:47 PM
And this come as a surprise.. how exactly? Did you even see the HORRIBLE sheduling yesterday?

Exactly, makes no sense.

Lopez

It was quite bad. Expect Söderling to have troubles unless the wind slows down.

shadows

Wind was bad, but given just about every ball Djokovic was hitting was just sitting up for him in the middle of the court to put where he wanted it shouldn't have been that bad.

sabina_RF_lee
09-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Strange match. In the beginnig I thought it was very good match, Monfils was playing well. But then.... it turned to really boring match :zzz: Anyway, Monfils is very fun and entertaining to watch, hopefully his time will come someday.

Jomp1
09-08-2010, 11:54 PM
I turned off after first set. Monfils had the first set in his bag and then he started the shameless pushing, forehand slicing every ball to the service line so he could play defense. I knew it would just be a matter of time until Novak came out as the winner.

misty1
09-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Did you just start watching the tournament? He hasn't taken the shirt off since the tournament started. He has been sleeping in that thing.

its the first time i've watched a djokovic match. It still just makes me sick.
He is free to support his son but its way to overindulgent to wear a shirt with his son's face on it. Im kind of waiting for the day when novak wears that kind of shirt himself. But atleast now i know its not only novak who's that arrogant his entire family is

timafi
09-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Strange match. In the beginnig I thought it was very good match, Monfils was playing well. But then.... it turned to really boring match :zzz: Anyway, Monfils is very fun and entertaining to watch, hopefully his time will come someday.

how's that gonna happen if he stays 10 feet behind the ball and hits 1 handed slice.Amelie Mauresmo was practically apopleptic during the commentary with all this slicing and dicing and moonball off his backhand:mad::help::lol::lol::lol:

she suggested Rasheed make Gael practice serve/volley for hours every day;feeding him low balls to make him bend his knees and even write down a game plan for him on paper in case he got confused:o:o:o:o:o

Sophocles
09-08-2010, 11:59 PM
A lot of kneejerk reactions here. This was Monfils's first Q.F. at the Open, so it's been a good tournament for him. He didn't cover himself in glory in this match but the wind was bad and he was facing a superior opponent and just ran out of ideas after losing the first set. He obviously doesn't trust himself to be aggressive at the best of times; it's no surprise he'd be even more timid in conditions such as these.

Allowing for the conditions, Djokovic played some good controlled attacking tennis. He really seems to be getting over his awful Roddick-without-a-serve phase. I still make him marginal favourite for the title.

Nole fan
09-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Wind was bad, but given just about every ball Djokovic was hitting was just sitting up for him in the middle of the court to put where he wanted it shouldn't have been that bad.

Sure, but because of the severe wind those balls that were sitting in the middle of the court went dead pretty fast or made strange bounces. Really tough conditions today for any kind of tennis.

MacTheKnife
09-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Tough conditions, but still..

uNIVERSE mAN
09-09-2010, 12:04 AM
This guy isn't a thinker, nor does he have any weaponry off the ground. Sweating like Justin Gimbelstob and suffering extreme exhaustion 30 mins into the match doesn't help either.

tektonac
09-09-2010, 12:07 AM
its the first time i've watched a djokovic match. It still just makes me sick.
He is free to support his son but its way to overindulgent to wear a shirt with his son's face on it. Im kind of waiting for the day when novak wears that kind of shirt himself. But atleast now i know its not only novak who's that arrogant his entire family is

there is a thread dedicated to this topic (srdjan's T shirt) so you can vent your frustration there. thanks.

Topspindoctor
09-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Nole :worship:

Third semi in a row

Nole fan
09-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Nole :worship:

Third semi in a row

4th if you count the final, even more impressive.

straitup
09-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Didn't even watch it but this sounds like a typical Monfils scoreline at a slam :rolleyes:

If Federer goes through, I sure hope Federer-Djokovic is at least decent...unlike most of their meetings

simplet
09-09-2010, 12:17 AM
she suggested Rasheed make Gael practice serve/volley for hours every day;feeding him low balls to make him bend his knees and even write down a game plan for him on paper in case he got confused:o:o:o:o:o

Did she actually say that? That's pretty funny.

Where do you get mauresmo's commentary, by the way? I only get the men's matches on Eurosport the next day.

Chiseller
09-09-2010, 12:27 AM
No easy conditions but Steve was beyond poor.

allpro
09-09-2010, 12:34 AM
clownfils living up to his namesake. what an embarrassment.

ole nole :hatoff:

gbmkc
09-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Good for Nole. I guess he could win it, if he can get past Federer.

leng jai
09-09-2010, 12:46 AM
A lot of players simply can't play in the wind.

Monfils however, simply can't play. This guy is the epitome of clown tennis. Whats worse is, he is actually capable of playing attractive attacking tennis. Instead, he chooses to hit some of the worst slices you'll ever see from 3 metres behind the baseline. The on-court antics don't help, especially when you dish out that sort of garbage tennis display.

The USO scheduling is an absolute joke every year. It has undoubtedly cost players matches in the second week when they are forced to play in consecutive days.

ossie
09-09-2010, 12:52 AM
dont be silly now

BAMJ6
09-09-2010, 12:52 AM
It's not like he lost to a scrub he's the worlds 3rd best player. However, he did have a chance to win the first set after he broke Djok. Until him or any other black player wins a slam, they'll always have that choke or clownish label on them warranted or not

As for Djok, he pulls this game against Big Bad Fed, he'll get breadsticked

Nole fan
09-09-2010, 12:55 AM
It's not like he lost to a scrub he's the worlds 3rd best player. However, he did have a chance to win the first set after he broke Djok. Until him or any other black player wins a slam, they'll always have that choke or clownish label on them warranted or not

In your dreams. My bet is Federer is more likely to miss his shots with this wind than Novak... specially those backhands, lol.

ShotmaKer
09-09-2010, 01:15 AM
In your dreams. My bet is Federer is more likely to miss his shots with this wind than Novak... specially those backhands, lol.

Fed handles the wind better. I'd fancy Novak's chances over Fed in normal conditions, but should there be wind like today I think Fed has more chances to get through.

LaFuria
09-09-2010, 01:23 AM

What does being black have to do with anything? :confused: Stupidity has no race.

Nole fan
09-09-2010, 01:53 AM
The younger Djokovic was asked after his match about Dad's fashion statement

"I would never wear the shirt. Me, personally -- never. My father? I understand. OK. He's proud. But me? Never," Djokovic said with a smile, adding: "I don't like myself that much."

:lol:
Don't worry Novak, I like you too much.

tennizen
09-09-2010, 02:02 AM
:lol:
Don't worry Novak, I like you too much.

:lol: Nice to read.

philosophicalarf
09-09-2010, 02:10 AM
Monfils wasn't that bad first set, went a break up, had bp for double break.

Then he missed that..... and gave up.

LleytonMonfils
09-09-2010, 02:11 AM
"That windy, never," said Monfils when asked if he'd ever played in windier conditions. "Wind like this for me is very tough. I have a big swing, and as you can see, my adjustment is not that good sometime."

"The talent for play in the wind, I don't have like yet," Monfils concluded.

Monfils admitted to confusion on the court. "I was completely lost. Can't serve, can't really use my forehand. You run for what?"

At least that explains some of it. Willing to admit he had no idea what to do and basically saying he mentally fell apart. If you aren't able to think out on the tennis court at this level you are screwed end of story. Gael's brain shut off completely today.

xelena
09-09-2010, 02:16 AM
In both polls recently I had the correct answer, that Djokovic will win .. in three sets
Did I win something? Where can I collect my prize?

leng jai
09-09-2010, 02:19 AM
"That windy, never," said Monfils when asked if he'd ever played in windier conditions. "Wind like this for me is very tough. I have a big swing, and as you can see, my adjustment is not that good sometime."

"The talent for play in the wind, I don't have like yet," Monfils concluded.

Monfils admitted to confusion on the court. "I was completely lost. Can't serve, can't really use my forehand. You run for what?"

At least that explains some of it. Willing to admit he had no idea what to do and basically saying he mentally fell apart. If you aren't able to think out on the tennis court at this level you are screwed end of story. Gael's brain shut off completely today.

What a joke. Hes never played in wind in his entire career? From what he said it sounds more like he was playing under water. Every year we get these conditions at the USO and other American hard court tournaments. What was he willing to admit? That he will use the wind as excuse for that farcical display when both players had the same conditions?

TennisAddicted
09-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Gael's brain shut off completely today.

:haha:

philosophicalarf
09-09-2010, 02:24 AM
What a joke. Hes never played in wind in his entire career? From what he said it sounds more like he was playing under water. Every year we get these conditions at the USO and other American hard court tournaments.

To be fair, a number of players have commented that Ashe plays very differently in the wind to the other courts, even Armstrong. That might be a nice advantage for Fed/Djoko and so on, who've played on it so many times.

zlaja777
09-09-2010, 02:27 AM
Nole keep up the good work. Congrats on 4th cons SF in New York. Win the whole thing!

Nole fan
09-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Nole's press conference is another gem... specially the comments about his father's sense of fashion and the banana skin... :haha:
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/interactive/video/index.html?promo=topnav

The Freak
09-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Ridiculous attitude from Gael today :o

Sure the wind sucked but stop complaining about it and move the fuck on. Don't start dinking the ball like a 8 year old.

Deivid23
09-09-2010, 03:18 AM
Keep banging that chest, Gael, you fuckin´ donut :lol:

xargon
09-09-2010, 03:20 AM
and when he went up there at the net in the 3rd and tried to distract djokovic?

I was ROTFLMAO when I saw Monfils doing that jumping jack in front of Novak. Cahill said Novak should have jammed him in the chest.

Nole Rules
09-09-2010, 03:22 AM
Nole you legend.:D:worship:

Nole Rules
09-09-2010, 03:27 AM
Who's that hottie with Thierry "the Big Cheater"Henry? anyone know?

BAMJ6
09-09-2010, 03:56 AM
Nole: He got broken multiple times today, if Fed broke him as many times Gael did he wins the match. Ok the breadstick part is too extreme, but my point stands that he can't play the way he did today vs. Fed or he'll get his ass kicked

LaFuria: Stupidity has no race, but every race has a stereotype. There hasn't been a black ATP player that hasn't been called what I described in my post since Noah and Ashe. I want one of them to win a slam so that happens much less. BTW this goes for my group too as Michael Chang remains the only Asian to win a slam

dombrfc
09-09-2010, 03:58 AM
Nobody henceforth shall be criticised for calling Mugfils a clown. he has the mental age of a 5 year old (chimpanzee).

this is banning grounds yes?

Deivid23
09-09-2010, 04:03 AM
And btw, Nole, where has your serve gone, ffs? Horrible stuff, he has absolutely no chance against Federer serving like this

Ivanatis
09-09-2010, 04:37 AM
3rd match in a row Novak won because he's simply better coping with the wind
SF here should be a nice relief with all those points he has to defend aftewards

mbenet
09-09-2010, 08:22 AM
OMG those shirts.....I admit I have been avoiding Nole's matches so I did not know about these horrors. It is slightly better than the N.O.L.E tracksuit atrocity of the AO a few years back, but not much. I thought that Nole's agent put an end to these stunts? Ew.

FlameOn
09-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Monfils is such a pusher. :lol:

Well done Nole. :bounce:

River
09-09-2010, 09:30 AM
Wow.

And Gael is a former top ten player?

Roddick, Tipsy... hell everyone Gael could have faced could have won today. I betcha Johnny Mac could have even bageled this guy by making him pay for those HORRENDOUS slices.

With a wooden racquet to boot.

Beat
09-09-2010, 11:05 AM
that was a nice shirt djokovic sen. was wearing. NOT!

born_on_clay
09-09-2010, 11:13 AM
win against Roger Nole, please :angel:

sanshisan
09-09-2010, 01:01 PM
The wind was gusting up to 33 MPH!

I can't imagine playing tennis under those conditions...

misty1
09-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I was ROTFLMAO when I saw Monfils doing that jumping jack in front of Novak. Cahill said Novak should have jammed him in the chest.

i would have loved it if nole saw that and just ripped the ball smack into his chest

iriraz
09-09-2010, 03:22 PM
I don`t think this kind of tennis is for Monfils.He would do really well with the likes of Bahrami,Leconte or Nastase in exhibitions

Langers
09-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Djokovic was very, very solid, did what he needed to do.

Gael on the other hand, complete and utter clown. Looked like the first time he'd played the sport.

Langers
09-09-2010, 03:37 PM
And btw, Nole, where has your serve gone, ffs? Horrible stuff, he has absolutely no chance against Federer serving like this
:confused:

He served exceptionally well given the conidions.

Commander Data
09-09-2010, 03:39 PM
What a tool.

The Magician
09-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Mugfils is a disgrace, comparing his antics to the great Santoro :mad:

Btw if his embarrassing loss to Fognini at the French wasn't enough to make Monfils change his game style, this match definitely won't. Rasheed should just jump ship before he drowns :o

CR3WLFC
09-10-2010, 12:37 AM
wasted talent he has been pushing for years now :o

TennisOnWood
09-10-2010, 12:42 AM
wasted talent he has been pushing for years now :o

Indeed :o

I don't think he had any plan how to play Grand Slam 1/4 match.. amazing