So where are the Murray fans now? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

So where are the Murray fans now?

DorianGray7
09-08-2010, 10:58 PM
A couple weeks ago Murray defeated Roger and Nadal in the final and Murray die-hards were overjoyed crying Murray supremacy and how Murray will probably win in Cincy and the US Open.

Murray failed to deliver on both and did as bad as Andy Roddick at the US Open. While Roger won Cincy, both Roger and Rafa are still going strong at the US Open.

I think we all want to hear their explanation for Murray disappointing performance and if he is still supposed to be a better player than Roger or Rafa?

I mean I like Murray but the post-Toronto hype on MTF about Murray was really pushing it.

Clay Death
09-08-2010, 11:00 PM
what is the real purpose of this thread anway?

mods:

drag this pathetic thread outside and have an old camel piss on it a few times.

SetSampras
09-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Thats all Murray is. An overrated, overhyped 3 set type of player giving his all and winning tournaments none of the rest of the top guys give a shit about. When it comes to slams and other guys step up their games, Murray is lost. He can only dominate the tournaments other guys don't give their all to. Hes garbage.. Shitty server, no aggression, no weapons.

DorianGray7
09-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Murray fans owe it to MTF to give us a explanation about their over-the-top predictions that Andy Murray would win Cincy and win the US Open and why they thought Murray was a better player than Roger and Rafa.

Young 8
09-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Hiding

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
09-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Thats all Murray is. An overrated, overhyped 3 set type of player giving his all and winning tournaments none of the rest of the top guys give a shit about. When it comes to slams and other guys step up their games, Murray is lost. He can only dominate the tournaments other guys don't give their all to. Hes garbage.. Shitty server, no aggression, no weapons.

love you

Andre'sNo1Fan
09-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Murray just can't handle it when things get tough. It's his attitude that needs to change.

jcreback
09-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Maybe they got tired of posting here at NadalTennisForums.com

Clydey
09-08-2010, 11:13 PM
A couple weeks ago Murray defeated Roger and Nadal in the final and Murray die-hards were overjoyed crying Murray supremacy and how Murray will probably win in Cincy and the US Open.

Murray failed to deliver on both and did as bad as Andy Roddick at the US Open. While Roger won Cincy, both Roger and Rafa are still going strong at the US Open.

I think we all want to hear their explanation for Murray disappointing performance and if he is still supposed to be a better player than Roger or Rafa?

I mean I like Murray but the post-Toronto hype on MTF about Murray was really pushing it.

Wawrinka played better than him. What else is there to say, really?

Serenidad
09-08-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm right here still supporting him.

DorianGray7
09-08-2010, 11:15 PM

Sadly I think Wawrinka will lose tomorrow due to sheer fatigue of that match and his injury.

Post-Toronto, no one would have predicted Murray would be taken out by the Swiss No. 2

Goldenoldie
09-08-2010, 11:17 PM

Exactly!

I don't hype Murray when he wins, and I don't make excuses when he loses.
Perhaps I'm not a true fan?

Clydey
09-08-2010, 11:18 PM

Fastforward to 6 minutes 29 seconds.

qbdZgx0Z9Pw

Fastforward to 8 minutes 8 seconds.

He3QPh_HZa0

Clue for this one is in the title.

w-e-Ud-ly04

I rest my case.

Clydey
09-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Sadly I think Wawrinka will lose tomorrow due to sheer fatigue of that match and his injury.

Post-Toronto, no one would have predicted Murray would be taken out by the Swiss No. 2

And nobody would have predicted that Berdych would take out Federer on grass or that Safin would beat Djokovic on grass. It happens.

I certainly didn't make any bold predictions about Murray winning the US Open.

Cloudygirl
09-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Murray fans owe it to MTF to give us a explanation about their over-the-top predictions that Andy Murray would win Cincy and win the US Open and why they thought Murray was a better player than Roger and Rafa.

Yes because every Murray fan made outlandish predictions pre the USO open :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's nice to see that the trolls are out miles before the offseason has even started.

Sapeod
09-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Hiding

I don't know about others but I sure as hell ain't hiding.

Wawrinka played better than Murray on the day, both played quite badly.
Murray has the talent to win many slams and beat Federer and Nadal.

paseo
09-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Maybe they got tired of posting here at NadalTennisForums.com

:D

Yes, too many Nadal threads right now. But, it's the same when Fed was on top. I guess it's only fair that now is Nadal's fans time to bask in the glory.

I don't know, maybe there will be a time when Murray fans can do the same thing.

Duncan
09-08-2010, 11:25 PM
I am right here and i will always be here. Didn't bang on about him winning the US Open though.

His time will come.

Sapeod
09-08-2010, 11:28 PM
BTW, it isn't Murray fans who hype him up.
It's me.
You make it sound as if we all hype him up, which isn't the case.

gbmkc
09-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Shaking their heads in disbelief.

Murray does have the talent. But, he can't get it done. Will? Nerves? Heart? Killer instinct?

Tommy_Vercetti
09-09-2010, 12:55 AM
In Scotland. Murray has done his very best to alienate all of his other former fans in the Isles. And it's not like he has anything to appeal to those who aren't rooting entirely based on national pride.

Sham Kay
09-09-2010, 01:08 AM
We're still here. Continuing to post on threads. Getting on with our lives.

The hype was somewhat justified, but Murray failed to produce and lost to the better player. I personally said my piece in the results thread and feel no need to comment further.

You're looking at a few people who went overboard with the hype (some not even diehard Muzz fans) and grouping us as one and the same.

I think most people here will agree, in general the "Murray-tards" or whatever you call us are much more civil than certain.. other tards/glory hunting bastards.