Baghdatis - Chardy
(9)Verdasco - Schwank
(13)Melzer - (WC)Polansky
Hanescu - (WC)Raonic
Q - Benneteau
(2)Djokovic BYE

Tristanslav
08-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Seriously. That draw really, really sucks!!!

Ad Wim
08-09-2010, 10:43 AM
I disagree actually. Kohl is in bad form, so should be winnable and Cilic is not that bad a seed to face. But the best part is that Roddick afterwards is about the easiest he could have drawn from the top 8. Davy would be easier but in his part there are better guys than in Roddick's part.

It's a TMS, don't forget that. If you're not seeded there, you'll always get a tough draw.

ju_lopes
08-10-2010, 09:51 AM
tuesday order of play:

Grandstand

Matches start at 11:00am

Cilic vs Troicki

Baghdatis vs Chardy

Tipsarevic vs Kohlschreiber

misty1
08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
oh janko, had to reitre injured:sad::sad::sad:

not again, not now:sad:

emotion
08-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Let me just say: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nemanjam
08-10-2010, 10:39 PM
:sobbing: :sad:

Jelena_78
08-10-2010, 11:17 PM
:bigcry: :tears: :bigcry:

Every f...... time! Whyyyyyy :confused: :sobbing:

He's so unlucky, so so unlucky...

dejanm
08-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Can anybady say how bad it is.

ImmzB
08-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Janko is out of Cincy.

Tristanslav
08-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Can anybady say how bad it is.

It looked really bad. In fact it's one of the worst reactions i've ever seen from a player on court, it really looked as though he could have snapped his ankle. He could barely walk. I'd be surprised if it wasn't serious ligament damage, he was down on the floor screaming, then groaning for a good couple of minutes before they got him up. Really felt for him, poor guy, he looked in such good form last week.

chowdahead25
08-13-2010, 02:24 AM
Kohlis camp said Janko will be fit for US Open.

Jelena_78
08-16-2010, 10:30 AM
Janko is in Cincy doubles draw paired with Almagro.

Naina
08-17-2010, 12:10 AM
Janko is in Cincy doubles draw paired with Almagro.

Should have not played at all :mad: i hope the ankle is OK.

emotion
08-22-2010, 02:43 AM
Oh my god, I love Janko Tipsarevic.(as a friend! wait, no. but not physically either!)

He says "Like a real CRIMINAL.OMG what a rush.Feeling powerfull right now,on the other side of the law and living on the edge" with this pic:
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg651/scaled.php?tn=0&server=651&filename=lzg.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Also "After 15 min. Of watching Vampires Sucks,we just moved next door and were right on time for The other Guys...best move of the day..." and "Kim Kardashian on CNN...Will cut my self before bed...sigh..."