Should Andy and Andre submit to Roger? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Should Andy and Andre submit to Roger?

Love
09-12-2004, 11:31 PM
Roger is the king, from now on he will dominate his rivals. Should Andy, Roger's personal bitch, submit to Roger and receive spankings on his butt? Andy has a nice butt, I bet he would love getting spanked. Roger is currently DOMINATING Andy. Andy feels helpless, he's Roger's sexual slave. He's tied up on the bed while Roger dominates. As for Andre, it's over, Roger will just grow stronger and he will improve his head-to-head. By the time their rivalry is over, Andre will be down an embarassing 3-15. Andre will submit as Roger will torture his body as Andre cries and begs for mercy. Roger is the ultimate king.

Goenitz_196
09-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Love = moron.

sigmagirl91
09-12-2004, 11:35 PM
Roger is the king, from now on he will dominate his rivals. Should Andy, Roger's personal bitch, submit to Roger and receive spankings on his butt? Andy has a nice butt, I bet he would love getting spanked. Roger is currently DOMINATING Andy. Andy feels helpless, he's Roger's sexual slave. He's tied up on the bed while Roger dominates. As for Andre, it's over, Roger will just grow stronger and he will improve his head-to-head. By the time their rivalry is over, Andre will be down an embarassing 3-15. Andre will submit as Roger will torture his body as Andre cries and begs for mercy. Roger is the ultimate king.

Honey, put the Playgirl magazine down and come back to reality.

Goenitz_196
09-12-2004, 11:38 PM

And tell her to stop masterbating as well.

sigmagirl91
09-12-2004, 11:40 PM
And tell her to stop masterbating as well.

Maybe she's trying to find her dictionary to look up masturbate. Or better yet, she needs help in spelling "dictionary".

Mase
09-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Andre took Roger to 5 sets in the wind.

He's beatable, granted not by many people but he is.

faboozadoo15
09-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Andre took Roger to 5 sets in the wind.

He's beatable, granted not by many people but he is.
wouldn't wind favor agassi?

Mase
09-13-2004, 12:01 AM
It does but it doesnt make it easier for him. Sure he plays better in it but who wants to play with 40mph ideally? No matter who you are it messes with your game.

faboozadoo15
09-13-2004, 01:37 AM
It does but it doesnt make it easier for him. Sure he plays better in it but who wants to play with 40mph ideally? No matter who you are it messes with your game.
gotcha.
but to me it seems andre would like lots of wind in all his matches. he doesn't hit enough spin to have the wind make as much of an effect.
but i get your point.

MisterQ
09-13-2004, 01:41 AM
Andre's one of the best wind players of all time. If anything, those conditions favored him, and in fact that seemed to be the case when he won the fourth set.

But then Federer figured out that the wind was keeping Andre from hitting hard, deep, precise shots, so he started coming in behind more of the points. It was a smart move on his part. couple that with a few dumb errors from Andre :banghead:, and Fed had the fifth set. ;)

¿esquímaux?
09-13-2004, 01:57 AM
:rolls::rolls::rolls:

Ballbuster
09-13-2004, 05:17 AM
I don't understand why poster always equate trolls with not getting sexored.

?