PimPim fanclub Name Poll - VOTE HERE! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

PimPim fanclub Name Poll - VOTE HERE!

Jexy
09-12-2004, 02:49 PM
So it is time guys! The poll only allows 10 options anyways and we have reached the 10 names nomination mark!
We are about to begin on our journey in forming Joachim Johansson fan club!

Step #1... Vote on a group name!

What do you want us to be called? What do you, as a pimpim fan, want to refer to yourself as?? Consider these questions before casting your vote.....

So get ready, and GO VOTE! :)

Kat!
09-12-2004, 03:19 PM
ooh forgot to mention in the other thread... I hope we don't run into any legal problems using the name "Pim Pim"!! LOL..... considering the previous name for the "Bryans Bunch" was "Doublemint Crew" .... they couldn't use it b/c of copyright issues! :S

gogo_guga
09-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Although I love the name Pimsters, I think that Pim Pim's Posse would be better just because it actually has Pim Pim in it and therefore would make us more recognizable for the media, other fans, and Pim Pim himself.
Tough choice though :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Pimsters :banana:

Jexy
09-12-2004, 09:51 PM
maybe everyone should make a nomination speech for their choice? LOL

Sharon
09-13-2004, 02:28 AM
pimsters! :dance:

i just like the way it sounds :) it was the first name that i really liked when it was mentioned and i think it just sounds cute :D

sol
09-13-2004, 02:49 AM
Pimsters is OK :D

Kristen
09-13-2004, 08:54 AM
How's this going to work? We vote once, then take the top 3 and vote again, so the people whose choices didn't get a lot of votes, can still have a say in the eventual group name? I just figured that this would be the fairest way, so everyone is happy? :wavey: I got a new mobile today!

star
09-13-2004, 01:38 PM
That's a good idea. :)

I'm happy. :yippee:

Jexy
09-13-2004, 08:55 PM
How's this going to work? We vote once, then take the top 3 and vote again, so the people whose choices didn't get a lot of votes, can still have a say in the eventual group name? I just figured that this would be the fairest way, so everyone is happy? :wavey: I got a new mobile today!

I have to agree with you... we might have to re-vote the final few :)..
so much voting! I feel so official all of a sudden ;)

Sharon
09-14-2004, 02:52 AM
I have to agree with you... we might have to re-vote the final few :)..
so much voting! I feel so official all of a sudden ;)

well, we ARE in the process of becoming official ;) :cool:
so when is this re-vote final thing gonna happen, cuz i think most, if not all the pimpim fans have voted in this poll

Jexy
09-14-2004, 03:39 AM
well, we ARE in the process of becoming official ;) :cool:
so when is this re-vote final thing gonna happen, cuz i think most, if not all the pimpim fans have voted in this poll

Well there is still Toppu and Yoav.. they come online once in a while.. so lets wait for them too. :)

But pimsters is winning! 40%! go Pimsters! :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Yep gooooooooo Pimsters :banana:

Jexy
09-19-2004, 02:45 PM
LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!!

[before the top names go into the final vote of 2 names]
PimPim Posse vs. Pimsters

Jexy
09-19-2004, 02:46 PM
LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!!

[before the top names go into the final vote of 2 names]
PimPim Posse vs. Pimsters

I will check tomorrow for any late commers who've been putting the voting off :) and I wll make up the final vote tomorrow on monday!

Canuck_Chick
09-19-2004, 03:40 PM
pimsters....sounds so cute :)