Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Betty
01-15-2009, 05:16 PM
so nalby or richie?
i'm in a spam moment:p

elessar
01-15-2009, 05:17 PM
No no no Hilde they didn't give it to him :lol:

I loved how he asked twice "and you drive around with it like that...during the year" and the girl just answered yes of course

Castafiore
01-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Dag, Betty!

Reread Claire's story because I figured that even VERY excited Fed fans can't be this daft. They took a van to see him and decorated it.

I think.

Edit: Right, Claire, I figured as much thinking a bit longer about it.

anon57
01-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Hi everyone:wavey:
Guitare lesson in fifty minutes:rocker2:

:tape: :haha:
bBJaecCnUBM

Roger definitely has the best fans :worship:
:rolls:Love the outfits:worship::p

Finally :shout:

I couldn't even post all this time. :mad: I noticed the ads at the top and side of the page were working fine though. :rolleyes:

Great fun that Federer Express video clip :spit: This is from the description on the right:

his Royal Gorgeousness :worship:

I am ashamed to admit that Nadal fangirls can't hold a candle to Federer fangirls :sad:
:spit:his Royal Gorgeousness:haha:Roger must be so happy with such dedicated fangirls:p

I loved how he asked twice "and you drive around with it like that...during the year" and the girl just answered yes of course
:lol:Roger looks so embarrased

Betty
01-15-2009, 05:30 PM
kim:hug:ciaoooooooooo

just read rogy interwiev..he iso n fire during this pre AO:inlove:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 05:30 PM
I want Richard, he needs some confidence boost, but I wouldn't mind if Paulo wins :dance:

anon57
01-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Hi Betty:hug:

Betty
01-15-2009, 05:36 PM
I want Richard, he needs some confidence boost, but I wouldn't mind if Paulo wins :dance:

u call nalby..paulo:p

star
01-15-2009, 05:41 PM
:wavey: Sorry! Didn't mean to intrude into the Federer Forum like this. :o

Castafiore
01-15-2009, 05:43 PM
:lol: Hi Star!

Did you guys see the European "artwork" of this Czech artist?

Belgium gets away with it quite well compared with some countries: it is represented as a box of pralines.

France, always on strike:
http://www.standaard.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2009/01/15/FRO3_G46250IDK.1+FF_KUNST08.jpg

Bulgary as one big public toilet:
http://www.standaard.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2009/01/15/FRO3_G46250IDK.1+FF_KUNST06.jpg
:tape: (Bulgary asked an apology)

Italy as the football nation with players in suggestive poses (you need to see the video of this one)
http://www.standaard.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2009/01/15/FRO3_G46250IDK.1+FF_KUNST11.jpg

Lithuania (with little guys pissing on Russia):
http://www.standaard.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2009/01/15/FRO3_G46250IDK.1+FF_KUSNT13.jpg

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 05:51 PM
love the Lithuania one :lol:

evening ALL

acionescu
01-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Bett, David's second name is Paulo or Pablo...

Hilde :lol: do you have Romania? :scared: :unsure:

Betty
01-15-2009, 05:53 PM
yes:lol::lol:
yo mike :D,sorry i wrong..i look the watch and thought omg already 7.30..but for me no for u:banghead::banghead:i really need to do something for my brain:o

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 05:57 PM
damn how could Mark Allen lose to Selby, he was playing great .. i'm starting to like that Allen

Higgy will be destroyed by Ding this time, FOR SURE

Castafiore
01-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Hilde :lol: do you have Romania? :scared: :unsure:
It's represented as a Dracula theme park. Let me see if I can find the picture.

Germany has roadways across the nation, in a shape that looks a bit like a swastika. :tape:

Edit: added a pic, Andreea.

Betty
01-15-2009, 06:00 PM
also italy is not bad casta:lol:

i've :scared:too of ding:bolt:

elessar
01-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Hey Mikey
That's really bad taste with the swatiska :tape:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 06:02 PM
It could have been a lot worse. Like a giant bribe or something :o :o

elessar
01-15-2009, 06:03 PM
I can now play the first 8 chords of Hallelujah :rocker2:

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 06:05 PM
:kiss: Claire, Betty, Andreea and ....
Hildebrand;)

just watched that clip of Fed with the Fed scooby doo van :lol:

aussie girl talking to him was a tasty little thing :lick:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 06:06 PM
I'm fine Mike, ty for asking :cool:

Betty
01-15-2009, 06:07 PM
:kiss: Claire, Betty and ....
Hildebrand;)

just watched that clip of Fed with the Fed scooby doo van :lol:

aussie girl talking to him was a tasty little thing :lick:

i understand very few:sad::sad::o:o

acionescu
01-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Higgy :rocker2: Kick that Pimple Face's ass :(

Castafiore
01-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Dag Pirrewiet! :)

Minn
01-15-2009, 06:21 PM
:wavey: I'm at work. I read a little on MTF this morning. My screen was fine. I'm glad everyone else's seems to be okay now too.

:lol: Hi Star!

Belgium gets away with it quite well compared with some countries: it is represented as a box of pralines.

France, always on strike:
http://www.standaard.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2009/01/15/FRO3_G46250IDK.1+FF_KUNST08.jpg

http://www.standaard.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2009/01/15/FRO3_G46250IDK.1+FF_KUNST06.jpg
:tape: (Bulgary asked an apology)

Italy as the football nation with players in suggestive poses (you need to see the video of this one)
http://www.standaard.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2009/01/15/FRO3_G46250IDK.1+FF_KUNST11.jpg

Lithuania (with little guys pissing on Russia):
http://www.standaard.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2009/01/15/FRO3_G46250IDK.1+FF_KUSNT13.jpg :lol: What is the artist's purpose, Hilde? Is he/she doing just European nations?

I can now play the first 8 chords of Hallelujah :rocker2: :rocker2: Claire, is this a course you're taking outside of your regular university courses?

Betty
01-15-2009, 06:22 PM
yo mel,yes now it's ok:)

Betty
01-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Andy I Always Forgot To Ask U,is Peter Fine:)

acionescu
01-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Yes, Bet, thank you for asking. Two weeks without falling ill and counting :rocker2:

What about the new member of the "Look, I'm two already" club? ;)

elessar
01-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Yeah during the first year, we have to pick either a sport or an "art" in which we're going to get a grade.

I have so many things to do and yet I'm fooling around with the guitare and watching Kooyong :help:

Castafiore
01-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Minn,

The Czech republic has the presidency of the European Union for a little while (we take turns) and they asked some Czech artist to come up with something to cheer up their presidency, I suppose. This artist contacted 26 artists of the other nations of the EU to come up with a symbol, a stereotype, representing their nation.

Apparently, when the artist was chosen, quite a few citizens of the Czech republic were surprised because this artists is known for his "stunts".

Betty
01-15-2009, 06:32 PM
Yes, Bet, thank you for asking. Two weeks without falling ill and counting :rocker2:

What about the new member of the "Look, I'm two already" club? ;)

so and so:( today during the bath i see his skin problems are back:eek:,tomorrow we go to the doc and we'll see:rolleyes:

Minn
01-15-2009, 06:35 PM
yo mel,yes now it's ok:) Hi Betty. I hope his skin is better soon.

Yeah during the first year, we have to pick either a sport or an "art" in which we're going to get a grade.

I have so many things to do and yet I'm fooling around with the guitare and watching Kooyong :help: That's different. I think I would have chosen music over a sport too. I hope it turns out to be a fun course.

Minn,

The Czech republic has the presidency of the European Union for a little while (we take turns) and they asked some Czech artist to come up with something to cheer up their presidency, I suppose. This artist contacted 26 artists of the other nations of the EU to come up with a symbol, a stereotype, representing their nation.

Apparently, when the artist was chosen, quite a few citizens of the Czech republic were surprised because this artists is known for his "stunts". Oh, okay. I knew the EU took turns, but I didn't know it was the Czech Republic's turn. It does seem more of a "stunt" than "art." Has there been a reaction in Belgium?

scoobs
01-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Gotta love it, this press are :yeah: :haha:
Naturally it's the press's fault - how dare they report what he says ;)

elessar
01-15-2009, 06:38 PM
I chose sport at first but they didn't want me to miss so many classes so I had to pick art, I could do sculpture drawing, photography,danse, pottery etc...

JM I think I found something even easier to play: the beginning of REM's everybody hurts :lol:

Betty
01-15-2009, 06:38 PM

:eek::eek: yes how dare :(

scoobs
01-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Minn,

Apparently, when the artist was chosen, quite a few citizens of the Czech republic were surprised because this artists is known for his "stunts".
It says a lot, I think, that here in the UK the main reaction has been unabashed hilarity at the artwork, and as for the fact that the UK, Eurosceptic in chief, is deliberately left out, the reaction has been "fair enough" ;)

Betty
01-15-2009, 06:41 PM
claire i remember when i started i wanted to play ONE,and someone told me,forget one for now when u'll try to play it..u'll be a good guitar player,of course i did what i wanted..,this should be the reason i stopped soon with my giutar:sad:

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 06:41 PM
:wavey:

i have class in 20 minutes but i'm on mtf and will probably be late :worship:

also, i "forgot" to bring my textbook. i bet she'll call on me today :(

the press asked the question specifically about nole and the racquet. if you weren't a muzzatard you would have known that :hug:

claire, that vid :rolls: :haha: roger's tone of "wtfery is this?" :spit:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 06:44 PM
He didn't do one for UK? :rolls: Clever ;)

Bett, sorry to hear about Francy's problems :hug:

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 06:45 PM
how does one sign up to be a lineslady who gets hit by a ball by marat and then kissed? :hearts:

what's the matter with francy, betty? :awww:

scoobs
01-15-2009, 06:47 PM

i have class in 20 minutes but i'm on mtf and will probably be late :worship:

also, i "forgot" to bring my textbook. i bet she'll call on me today :(

the press asked the question specifically about nole and the racquet. if you weren't a muzzatard you would have known that :hug:

claire, that vid :rolls: :haha: roger's tone of "wtfery is this?" :spit:
Did Roger never learn the answer

"What has that got to do with me? I'm focused on my game and my situation, that's really a question for him isn't it?"

?

Castafiore
01-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Edit: deleted post to prevent me from interrupting the Fed talk. :rolleyes:

Betty
01-15-2009, 06:50 PM
He didn't do one for UK? :rolls: Clever ;)

Bett, sorry to hear about Francy's problems :hug:

how does one sign up to be a lineslady who gets hit by a ball by marat and then kissed? :hearts:

what's the matter with francy, betty? :awww:

thanks:hug:long history wilde,but i thought that the worst was pass..but today...i discover..that was only my hope..i feel a bit down for it :sad:
btw we know that this problem can remain until 3 year so..we'll see

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 06:53 PM

"What has that got to do with me? I'm focused on my game and my situation, that's really a question for him isn't it?"

?

he's got an opinion, much like many posters on mtf and those who follow the game keenly. and he's not saying anything that others cannot think out for themselves - it is hard to change racquets and surprising that one would do so before the first grand slam which doesn't have a lot of run-up events. it's not like said "zomg, novak's gonna crash out 1R. you heard it here first. NID" :shrug:

or is the right answer that he has not attended the scoobs school of diplomacy yet? :sad:

ok, my friend's here to collect me to go to class :( i guess she doesn't want to be late or something :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 06:54 PM
thanks:hug:long history wilde,but i thought that the worst was pass..but today...i discover..that was only my hope..i feel a bit down for it :sad:

:awww: betty :hug: i'm sorry :hug: i'll keep my fingers crossed for you and francy :smooch: :hug:

ok, bye for reals now :wavey:

Castafiore
01-15-2009, 06:55 PM
WG, you never get this defensive around Rafa. :awww:

Good luck with Francy, Betty. I HATE dermatologists. I hope you have a good one.

anon57
01-15-2009, 06:57 PM

?

But that would rob us of Roger's brilliant, diplomatic and insightful answers:p, and it would leave us with nothing but actual tennis to discuss on GM;)

scoobs
01-15-2009, 06:59 PM
he's got an opinion, much like many posters on mtf and those who follow the game keenly. and he's not saying anything that others cannot think out for themselves - it is hard to change racquets and surprising that one would do so before the first grand slam which doesn't have a lot of run-up events. it's not like said "zomg, novak's gonna crash out 1R. you heard it here first. NID" :shrug:

or is the right answer that he has not attended the scoobs school of diplomacy yet? :sad:

ok, my friend's here to collect me to go to class :( i guess she doesn't want to be late or something :rolleyes:

Okay here's the thing. If you're Roger Federer, anything you say is news. If he's happy to answer questions that stray into the areas of other players' setups, or aspirations, or expectations, then fine. It'll get reported and polarize people. His fans will get defensive that it's not like he said anything way out there, his detractors will paint him as arrogant and playing mind-games.

I think he'd be better batting away questions about other players and their things, but that's just my opinion. His fans can hardly complain if he keeps feeding the media with lines, even if fairly non-controversial, about other players. Of course people are going to jump all over it and take sides. That's what the media does, that's what fans do. He doesn't have to feed into that, but he chooses to do so.

bokehlicious
01-15-2009, 07:00 PM

Nothing wrong with reporting his words, that's all their "he's dissing and mind gaming both Murray and Djokovic" :devil: lines. Fed's always been honest, says it like he feels it, nothing new here. I don't think he really cares anyway :)

JM I think I found something even easier to play: the beginning of REM's everybody hurts :lol:

:lol: yup, 2 chords? :o

elessar
01-15-2009, 07:04 PM

?
The original question was how hard is it to defend a GS title (especially with a new racket). Would have been kinda stupid of him to tell them to ask Nole :awww:

scoobs
01-15-2009, 07:06 PM
The original question was how hard is it to defend a GS title (especially with a new racket). Would have been kinda stupid of him to tell them to ask Nole :awww:
Okay, so the answer is "well it's not perhaps something I would want to try and do before a Grand Slam but I'm sure Novak knows what he's doing, it's really a matter for him."

We could do this all day.

Betty
01-15-2009, 07:08 PM

Good luck with Francy, Betty. I HATE dermatologists. I hope you have a good one.
thk
i already know what he'll tell us..and what i should do for the next weeks

why do u hate them,what happened to u :awww:

anon57
01-15-2009, 07:10 PM
:lol: I thought the story about your little cousin was cute:)

scoobs
01-15-2009, 07:12 PM
No let's change the subject. Federer's thought for the day is boring me. I wonder who'll be in his sights tomorrow. Nadal? Murray again? The tension is palpable.

How was your day - megaphone marathon again?

elessar
01-15-2009, 07:13 PM
He's already talked about Rafa, said he was a lucky bastard undeserving of the nr1 ranking. I'm surprised it hasn't made it to GM yet.

acionescu
01-15-2009, 07:14 PM
long history wilde,but i thought that the worst was pass..but today...i discover..that was only my hope..i feel a bit down for it

Maybe you were over protective with him where he was little? I have this collegue, she has a 8 y.o and when he was a baby, she used to wash his clothes by hand, rincing them 100 times, boiling them twice and then ironing them front and back :cuckoo: The child developped some skin problems but as he grew up and started interact with children, proper food and normal clothes :rolleyes:, in time he got rid of them.....

he's got an opinion, much like many posters on mtf and those who follow the game keenly. and he's not saying anything that others cannot think out for themselves - it is hard to change racquets and surprising that one would do so before the first grand slam which doesn't have a lot of run-up events. it's not like said "zomg, novak's gonna crash out 1R. you heard it here first. NID"

He has an oppinion right, but he's not in the position to make it public. They are lockeroom collegues, rivals and not the best of friends. It doesn't sound right to give him advices about changing rackets even if he's right and I think he is.

WG, you never get this defensive around Rafa.

That because she is Fedal conscient that Rafa is a cautious boy who doesn't speak what he shouldn't :shrug:

But that would rob us of Roger's brilliant, diplomatic and insightful answers:p, and it would leave us with nothing but actual tennis to discuss on GM

That would be really unfortunate, indeed :sad:

Kim :wavey:

elessar
01-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Ok last time Hilde I promise :lol:

He didn't give him advice and even Nole said he'd been having trouble with the racket:
Q. Roger, Novak has put together a couple of good results now in Sydney but he says he's still struggling with his racquet as he goes in as defending champion. How much harder is it to defend a major title?

A. Yes. I mean it's tough because there's always a factor with the weather, how do you play, day form, you know, other contenders, the pressure, now a new racquet. I'm quite surprised he made a switch like this in the best phase of his career, you know. He can for sure play good tennis, but I think when it comes down to the crunch you just have that bit of a doubt maybe, you know, because you are not quite that comfortable with that racquet. But we'll see what happens.

I never denied that Roger's said some pretty :retard: stuff in interviews but the last two threads have been ridiculous.

tennizen
01-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Okay, so the answer is "well it's not perhaps something I would want to try and do before a Grand Slam but I'm sure Novak knows what he's doing, it's really a matter for him."

We could do this all day.

Okay sorry for jumping in but what you seem to be doing is that you want to write his answers for him.( Maybe they could have speech writers for tennis stars) Fed is non-diplomatic. I think its adequately clear from his past interviews. I know some people when asked for an opinion, like to give it. The only person who can take issue with his statement legitimately is Djokovic. If he complains, then Fed may find it necessary to explain/curb himself. If not:shrug:

Betty
01-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Maybe you were over protective with him where he was little? I have this collegue, she has a 8 y.o and when he was a baby, she used to wash his clothes by hand, rincing them 100 times, boiling them twice and then ironing them front and back :cuckoo: The child developped some skin problems but as he grew up and started interact with children, proper food and normal clothes :rolleyes:, in time he got rid of them.....

:

:eek:no sure not me..his problems are not of those types

scoobs
01-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Okay sorry for jumping in but what you seem to be doing is that you want to write his answers for him.( Maybe they could have speech writers for tennis stars) Fed is non-diplomatic. I think its adequately clear from his past interviews. I know some people when asked for an opinion, like to give it. The only person who can take issue with his statement legitimately is Djokovic. If he complains, then Fed may find it necessary to explain/curb himself. If not:shrug:
I don't want to write his answers for him - please don't leap to those kinds of conclusions.

He can answer however he wants.

I'm saying how I would answer, in his position. It's my opinion, that's all.

He can answer however he likes and if it creates a fuss, so be it. It usually does.

I'm bored with the whole subject.

Castafiore
01-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Yes, Scoobs. Megaphone bunch: day 8. *sigh*

why do u hate them,what happened to u :awww:
I won't go into details but I have a skin disorder that caused me to have my share of :mad: clashes with dermatologists because it's something I understand better than they do (which is confirmed by experts, telling me that I know more about it than they do).

However, a patient telling a doctor that she/he is talking nonsense and that I don't dream of taking a specific useless test is :tape:

Betty
01-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Yes, Scoobs. Megaphone bunch: day 8. *sigh*

I won't go into details but I have a skin disorder that caused me to have my share of :mad: clashes with dermatologists because it's something I understand better than they do (which is confirmed by experts, telling me that I know more about it than they do).

However, a patient telling a doctor that she/he is talking nonsense and that I don't dream of taking a specific useless test is :tape:

those types of doc are everywhere:rolleyes::hug:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 07:29 PM
:eek:no sure not me..his problems are not of those types

I mean, his skin was so "clean" that every time he entered in a contact with a "no so perfect" object - toy, cloth, etc...- it reacted badly
Now all of that is behind him as I'm sure Francy's problems will :hug:

Betty
01-15-2009, 07:33 PM
I mean, his skin was so "clean" that every time he entered in a contact with a "no so perfect" object - toy, cloth, etc...- it reacted badly
Now all of that is behind him as I'm sure Francy's problems will :hug:

i saw what u meants,but because of his problems were "born"with him and one things of the terapy is no "clean"too much his skins i never do it;)
btw rispect the pass he is improving..so..i fingers my cross;):hug:

are u watching higgy:yeah:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm watching him.....and another 5-6 things. I'm zapping, trying to convince myself to go :zzz:
I'm really tired. This winter is surely draining my strength :awww:

scoobs
01-15-2009, 07:54 PM
I'll be sorta glad when the AO is over and tennis gets back to more normal timezones. I always find the Aussie stint the hardest.

acionescu
01-15-2009, 08:07 PM
It's awfull. The matches are either really early in the morning when I just cant wake up either during work :sobbing:
At least with USO or other American tournements I get full 7-8 hours of tennis before falling asleep :(

anon57
01-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Yeah, the AO times are just the worst. Matches start in the middle of the night and in the morning when there's some tennis at a reasonably time, I have to be at work. And they've gotten stricter about using the work pc's for personal use so I can't even check the scoreboard during work:bigcry:
Hi Andreea:wavey:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Aren't these employers :retard:? I know I'd work a lot better if I knew that Rogi blew 10BP against Boredo :shrug: :cool:

JolánGagó
01-15-2009, 08:24 PM
This artist contacted 26 artists of the other nations of the EU to come up with a symbol, a stereotype, representing their nation.

He should have but he didn't. According to Spanish media today, he lied and did the whole stuff himself. The Lithuanian piece :worship:

Hi everyone :wavey:

anon57
01-15-2009, 08:28 PM
:pI don't know whether knowing that Rogi blew 10 bp's against Robredo would improve my work but I get kinda annoyed when I can't even check the results of the day to see which players won their matches:o

elessar
01-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Same for me, remember when I texted you because I couldn't believe Roger had lost to Blake at the OG :lol:

l_mac
01-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Evita, are you here?

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 08:33 PM
give me your number Claire :(

scoobs
01-15-2009, 08:34 PM
You want those balls shaved now do ya? ;)

acionescu
01-15-2009, 08:35 PM
WTF is Higgins doing? :smash: :(

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 08:36 PM
she can do anything with them but that ;)

and when i say anything - i mean something that doesnt hurt ;)

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 08:37 PM
WTF is Higgins doing? :smash: :(he's a choking ba'tard :(

always the same with him

acionescu
01-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Did you see what he just did? :eek:

He's :worship: and :retard: in the same time :rolls:

elessar
01-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Why :aplot:?

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 08:58 PM
horrible :o

well both are playing really good TBH, but John is luckiest to be 4-4

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Why :aplot:?so we can text in emergency situations .. like Federer scores :p

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 09:01 PM
plane crash in NY :eek:

elessar
01-15-2009, 09:02 PM
I may need this very much during the second week of the AO (if Roger makes it that far :o)

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:02 PM
so we can text in emergency situations .. like Federer scores :p

Would you text me Rafito's scores? :awww:

The real ones, of course :armed:

That frame was awsome :worship: Pity for the outcome :rolleyes:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Everybody's safe :bigclap:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:04 PM
The important matter: AO draw in a hour :scared: :unsure:

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 09:05 PM
I may need this very much during the second week of the AO (if Roger makes it that far :o)exactly ;)

Would you text me Rafito's scores? :awww:
Sure

when i was in Glasgow watching the snooker Betty was txt'ing me the Fed-Tsonga and Nadal match scores :p

elessar
01-15-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm not too worried about the draw TBH. I hope I won't regret saying this but I still feel as if there aren't that many people that can take Roger out in a hard court slam :scared: He can't have Rafa in his half and I'm not sure who I'd prefer between Murray and Nole.

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 09:07 PM
oh yeah Aussie draw tonight

as long as John keeps playing the safety battles with Ding he cant lose

he's too good in that area

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 09:12 PM
napoleon dynamite is on

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 09:14 PM
napoleon dynamite is onanother sign to me that Muzza's wins this AO

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:16 PM
ES just switched to rally. Dakar in Argentina rules :rocker2:

:rolleyes: :retard:

I don't know what to do 1st when I get to Paris again: seing Monmartre or throwing a bomb to ES headquarter :mad:

cmurray
01-15-2009, 09:16 PM
:rolls: Mikey.

Please let Muzza be on Fed's side of the draw

scoobs
01-15-2009, 09:18 PM
:rolls: Mikey.

I don't know which way around I prefer it, to be honest. I think Fed is more likely to make the semi than Rafa, so if Andy lands there, then he more likely has to go through Roger just to reach the final. If he lands in Rafa's half I think he gets a tougher semi-final but there's also more chance Rafa won't get that far so he could end up with an easier one unexpectedly.

That's assuming Andy reaches the second week. I'm getting nervous :)

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:19 PM
A certain Matt Willansky from ESPN picked Rafito to win AO :spit: That sounds like something Genci or JM woukd say :scratch:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Did you see my pray, Cheryl? :dance:

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 09:20 PM
:bigclap: I'm so excited :bigclap:

man this freaking plane crash, it's a serious fucking miracle, if that plane had missed the water, holy jesus. it's not like there's any cornfields to land in.

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Watch Rafito having Muzza in his half every freaking time :scared: Except RG, Madrid and Rome, of course :rolleyes:

l_mac
01-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Murray is ALWAYS in Rafa's half.

He was in Fed's half of the draw about 3 times last year. :shrug:

I like Rafa and Fed's chances over both Nole and Murray in best of 5. Rafa making the semis is unlikely though.

So true.

Bibberz
:bigclap: I'm so excited :bigclap:

man this freaking plane crash, it's a serious fucking miracle, if that plane had missed the water, holy jesus. it's not like there's any cornfields to land in.

Is the plane going to be okay too? :awww:

EDIT: She's still alive!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/US/01/15/new.york.plane.crash/t1wide.hudson.plane.02.gi.jpg

Somebody give her mouth to mouth!

cmurray
Did you see my pray, Cheryl? :dance:

No. Did we mindmeld? :D

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:30 PM
I gave it away more than anything. I made a lot of errors and made her look like a champ, really. I just pretty much gave her the match.

Serena :bowdown: :bowdown:

cmurray
01-15-2009, 09:32 PM
I don't know which way around I prefer it, to be honest. I think Fed is more likely to make the semi than Rafa, so if Andy lands there, then he more likely has to go through Roger just to reach the final. If he lands in Rafa's half I think he gets a tougher semi-final but there's also more chance Rafa won't get that far so he could end up with an easier one unexpectedly.

That's assuming Andy reaches the second week. I'm getting nervous :)

My problem is that I can't see Muzza taking Fed out in the final. If he's going to do it, he has to do it in the semis. It's hard to say about Rafa and his chances for making the semis. He's SO tough in best of 5 matches. I still think he has a good shot to get to the semis, personally.

cmurray
01-15-2009, 09:34 PM

She is so predictably self-centered. :inlove: Her opponent could run up one side of her and down the other and she wouldn't give credit.

scoobs
01-15-2009, 09:36 PM
My problem is that I can't see Muzza taking Fed out in the final. If he's going to do it, he has to do it in the semis. It's hard to say about Rafa and his chances for making the semis. He's SO tough in best of 5 matches. I still think he has a good shot to get to the semis, personally.
I can see Andy take down Federer more in the final than I could see him take down Rafa. Andy said this week that he just doesn't fear playing Roger anymore and I believe him - I doubt any final rematch in Melbourne would look anything like New York.

Meh - let's face it, it's likely to be very hard for whoever ends up in the final four. And this being Australia, a few surprises must be factored in.

scoobs
Serena is an arrogant gobshite but she's not going to change now.

TMJordan
It's snowing Buckets here.

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:37 PM

In all fairness last year we were worrying about Nole :lol:

No. Did we mindmeld? :D

:cool:

GOD, PLEASE, MAKE AS THE FOLLOWINGS TO BE IN ROGER'S HALF: MURRAY, NALBANDIAN, TSONGA, MONFILS, SODERLING,BERDYCH

and everybody else who' not a totally mug on HC

Please :awww:

scoobs
01-15-2009, 09:38 PM
I find people invoking God over sport really irritating - it's one reason I don't spend much time in the Fed forum.

adee-gee
01-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Adam, no idea if you're going to read this but just in case you're tempted in the (not so) near future to vbet on Darcis: he's still suffering from an elbow injury apparently.
:lol: thanks, could be useful for TT. There's not much chance of me backing him against anyone in the Aussie Open draw though :o
JM guitare is harder than I thought it'd be, I may need another week to master Hallelujah :(
And then you'll post a video? :hearts:
Here it is :o sorry for the bad sound, that old bass amplifier isn't best stuff :o basically the verse is A,D and the refrain : D,F#m :p

http://www.dailymotion.com/jmpowerantonius/video/x81f4i_all-i-want-is-you_music
Nice :yeah:

When I saw the song title I thought you were singing Mariah :haha: :sad:
i lost again in vbet today omg:o
OMG you still have like 2 bazillion. Stop betting so sensibly ;)
Snorefest song :zzz:
Okay here's the thing. If you're Roger Federer, anything you say is news. If he's happy to answer questions that stray into the areas of other players' setups, or aspirations, or expectations, then fine. It'll get reported and polarize people. His fans will get defensive that it's not like he said anything way out there, his detractors will paint him as arrogant and playing mind-games.

I think he'd be better batting away questions about other players and their things, but that's just my opinion. His fans can hardly complain if he keeps feeding the media with lines, even if fairly non-controversial, about other players. Of course people are going to jump all over it and take sides. That's what the media does, that's what fans do. He doesn't have to feed into that, but he chooses to do so.
Not that I like defending him, but can I just say.....tennis is pretty irrelevant in most people's lives. Let's put it this way. Not once has Federer been in a newspaper here because of something he's said. Yes a few hundred people on MTF might make a big thing of it, but in the grand scheme of things hardly anyone gives a shit. Not just in this country, but most. Roger could come out tomorrow and say he thinks he's the son of god and he'll never lose a tennis match again and most people wouldn't care.
*nods*
:rolls:

She's arrogant in such a nice way :inlove: RogiGOAT should learn some lessons from her.

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry, it was a joke aimed especially at that :)

cmurray
01-15-2009, 09:40 PM
In all fairness last year we were worrying about Nole :lol:

:cool:

:rocker2:

cmurray
01-15-2009, 09:42 PM
I find people invoking God over sport really irritating - it's one reason I don't spend much time in the Fed forum.

We were mocking them. :awww:

Andreea and I are very bad. :sad:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Snorefest song :zzz:

Totally agreed :yawn:

She's arrogant in such a nice way :inlove: RogiGOAT should learn some lessons from her.

You only say this because you like her ass :( :ras:

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 09:45 PM
:scratch: what is god for if not helping your favorite team/player win? i mean, once in a blue moon he guides a jumbo jet safely into the hudson, but most of the time he's dealing with grand slam draws and wildcard playoffs.

scoobs
01-15-2009, 09:45 PM
We were mocking them. :awww:

Andreea and I are very bad. :sad:
I know - otherwise I wouldn't have commented :)

I'd have just left and never came back.

elessar
01-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Do you guys remember the poster that took the praying seriously and told us it helped her during wimbledon :haha::haha:

i need to find that post again

scoobs
01-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Totally agreed :yawn:

Totally agree on this - her arrogance is fine. If Roger had a huge squidgy butt that barely cleared the sidewalk, Adam would love him too.

In fact I'm seeing a pattern here. Male, female, if it has a big butt Adam likes it :)

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:48 PM
:scratch: what is god for if not helping your favorite team/player win? i mean, once in a blue moon he guides a jumbo jet safely into the hudson, but most of the time he's dealing with grand slam draws and wildcard playoffs.

And lotery tickets :shrug:

adee-gee
01-15-2009, 09:50 PM
I like her personality as well :p

She's bubbly, up herself but funny. Federer's arrogance is pure smugness, and he does his best to hide it. He's a prick :shrug: :D
Snoo dear, can I ask you a favour again? :awww: :awww:

You did such a wonderful job today, thank you :hatoff: :worship:
Totally agree on this - her arrogance is fine. If Roger had a huge squidgy butt that barely cleared the sidewalk, Adam would love him too.

In fact I'm seeing a pattern here. Male, female, if it has a big butt Adam likes it :)
Shutup scoobs.

elessar
01-15-2009, 09:50 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:
If you're a believer, join me in praying the Hail Mary between service games and during comercials. I believe in my heart that it helped Rafa at Wimby and it will help here as well.

TMJordan
01-15-2009, 09:51 PM

Rafa fans :worship:

scoobs
01-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Oh dear...

l_mac
01-15-2009, 09:53 PM
OMG don't mock poor Veronique when Fed forum has SUTKEN. :mad:

Did anyone even say hello to me?

:bigcry:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:54 PM

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Snoo dear, can I ask you a favour again? :awww: :awww:

You did such a wonderful job today, thank you :hatoff: :worship:

sure dude

Metis
01-15-2009, 09:57 PM
Andreea are you going to be around for a bit? I can scan the concert program and post it.

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:58 PM
OK, now I'm going to bed dreaming about a Martin/Navarro/Serra/Hanescu/Almagro/Nieminen/Blake path to the title :inlove:

Good night :wavey:

PS: Hi Linda :D

acionescu
01-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Yes Metis :woohoo: How was it?

Snoo, is that purple?:hearts:

adee-gee
01-15-2009, 10:00 PM
sure dude

:wavey: HI LINDA! :hearts:

tennizen
01-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Linda:hug: from now on I will make a point to say hello to you every time:awww:

I have 48 slides and I am supposed to present only for 20 min:scared: I have no idea how to cut it down:scared:

Edit: Nina on GM:rolls:

Metis
01-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Ferru is on now :hearts: :drool:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 10:03 PM
Do you have a livestream :hearts: to watch while I'm waiting for the scan

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:04 PM
is anybody I want to see who's playing in kooyong today?

Bibberz
01-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Ferru is on now :hearts: :drool:

:rolleyes: I'll show you ":hearts: :drool:":

http://www.usopen.org/images/players/atpq927.jpg

http://www.observer.com/files/imagecache/article-teaser/files/samquerrey.jpg

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:05 PM
here (http://channelsurfing.net/watch-wabuk-5.html) Andy

TMJordan
01-15-2009, 10:06 PM

ummm i think it's Cilic vs. Bigmac, Wawrinka vs. Gonzo and Ljuba truba vs. Moyin

acionescu
01-15-2009, 10:06 PM

Do you like Wawa or Gonzo?

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:07 PM
http://www.usopen.org/images/players/atpq927.jpghttp://www.laprensatoledo.com/Stories/2007/121207/Grinch.jpg

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:08 PM
Do you like Wawa or Gonzo?

no uhhh... not enough to watch them play an exo

acionescu
01-15-2009, 10:09 PM
Ferru :inlove:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Kelli, you're one of the kind :unsure:

Minn
01-15-2009, 10:12 PM

And a special :wavey: to Linda.

Here it is :o sorry for the bad sound, that old bass amplifier isn't best stuff :o basically the verse is A,D and the refrain : D,F#m Nice, JM. I like that song.

It's snowing Buckets here. Not here. :dance:

Did anyone even say hello to me? :bigcry:

here (http://channelsurfing.net/watch-wabuk-5.html) Andy Thanks, Snoo.

http://www.usopen.org/images/players/atpq927.jpghttp://www.laprensatoledo.com/Stories/2007/121207/Grinch.jpg :lol: I hadn't noticed the resemblance before.

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:12 PM
what the hell time is this live draw spost to happen on ao radio? or did I miss it? is today friday? or saturday? or .. shit.. thursday, it's still thursday????

TMJordan
01-15-2009, 10:13 PM
It's on right now Snoo. Nadal got Ancic in round 1 :yeah:

Kitty de Sade
01-15-2009, 10:13 PM
Kelli, you're one of the kind :unsure:

This is very true, I try hard to be.

I thought you went to bed, A. :hug: Are you listening to the AO draw on radio?

EDIT: Edited after I posted. :rolls:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Nice blue on Ferru :hearts:

Bibberz
01-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Hey, Minn, are you one of the 49% of Canadians who have heard of this guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Assman

I bet you are. :D

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:15 PM
ooh ooh they're doing it now! the draw! except these are women. so did they do the men's already?

James blake is there! He's lying and saying he loves women's tennis, and the Williams are his favorites.

acionescu
01-15-2009, 10:15 PM
It's live on ESPN360. Is anyone watching?

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:16 PM
ah nevermind then, I don't need to listen to this.

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 10:17 PM
:wavey: that class was awesome :) i negotiated an alimony settlement for my client that was :worship: too bad it was just a mock exercise :( family law, here i come :rocker2: (not really)

ok, people throwing accusations at my fedalness. it was not any muzals or muzzerers (i don't count andreea as a muzal yet) so i'll let it slide.

hilde, i don't defend rafa as much because a) we're in the rafa forum, so besides jm's "he dopes, he dopes, i go crazy" the only real hater talk comes in during his matches when everyone's all hopped up anyways. i use my smileys well at those points :D b) rafa's pressers aren't pored over like they're the holy grail. it irritates the shi* out of me when people do this for roger every single time. not as bad as the posters who wish we were all singing khumbaya because they're themselves amazing people, but close :mad:

scoobs, if you make snide comments about roger then you can't keep claiming you're bored. just like he has detractors who have the right to their opinion, we have the right to call them on their baseless comments.

what else? oh yeah, hilde i read about your nephew but i was in a hurry to get to class. sorry :hug: my aunt is the principal of a school for autistic kids and she often shares stories like this with me. i loved hearing about it :)

i think that's all that caught my eye for now. did i mention i am a rockstar at negotiation? :banana:

Kitty de Sade
01-15-2009, 10:17 PM
I wish I could, but we don't get 360 where I live. I'm stuck on an audio feed. :yawn:

EDIT: Alimony negotiation. :worship:

adee-gee
01-15-2009, 10:18 PM
It's live on ESPN360. Is anyone watching?
A guy from WTAW is streaming it from ESPN360, but you can't see shit :lol:

http://www.justin.tv/eyeteezee

Minn
01-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Hey, Minn, are you one of the 49% of Canadians who have heard of this guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Assman

I bet you are. :D :rolls: Why, yes, I am. I feel sorry for the guy. You'd think he'd at least go with Rick instead of Dick. If I had that last name, I'd pronounce it differently too.

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 10:19 PM
i'm in the library and i'm missing the draw :bigcry:

rafa has mario in the 1R for real or is jordan just trolling? :scared: :unsure:

Kitty de Sade
01-15-2009, 10:22 PM
i'm in the library and i'm missing the draw :bigcry:

The men's hasn't started yet, WG. Don't worry, Jordan is just trolling. :lol: :hug:

Metis
01-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Yes Metis :woohoo: How was it?

It was good :yeah: but not impressive. Not too many arias actually. For every aria there was an orchestral piece from an opera. 7 arias in total and 4 encores (the Greek public won't let you get away easily :D).

I wasn't very happy with the orchestra (National Orchestra of Athens) but that was to be expected after being used to the Boston Symphony Orchestra. :sad: The conductor was funny, a young, slim and very tall guy, extremely energetic (sometimes it looked as if he was trying to dance ballet other times as if he was happily skipping around on the podium :lol: )

Kaufmann was good but nothing extraordinary. I liked his voice and I was expecting a bit more after he sang the first aria. He sang Recondita armonia really well and I thought he would warm up and get even better, but he stayed at the same level.

The encores were: Il lamento di Federico from Cilea's Arlesiana (my favorite tonight as far as performance is concerned), 'Non ti scordar di me', 'La donna e mobile' and 'Dein ist mein ganzes herz'.

I am attaching the program. Most of it is in Greek but you have taken classes so you'll be able to figure it out I guess. :cool:

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 10:24 PM
v6763756

adee-gee
01-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Ancic sucks, Rafa would pummel him. I'd rather he played him in R1 than someone dangerous like Isner or The Gooch :o

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm not too worried about the draw TBH. I hope I won't regret saying this but I still feel as if there aren't that many people that can take Roger out in a hard court slam :scared: He can't have Rafa in his half and I'm not sure who I'd prefer between Murray and Nole.

claire :bigcry: jinxing rogi beyond belief. not that i'm getting a fedal final anyways :sad:

I like Rafa and Fed's chances over both Nole and Murray in best of 5. Rafa making the semis is unlikely though.

So true.

this is how true fans should talk, downplay the chances and no jinxing :cool: rafito :inlove: please please please make the final :worship:

I wish I could, but we don't get 360 where I live. I'm stuck on an audio feed. :yawn:

EDIT: Alimony negotiation. :worship:

if anyone needs alimony things sorted out, they should take heart knowing that law schools are doing their best to churn out good negotiators :D

The men's hasn't started yet, WG. Don't worry, Jordan is just trolling. :lol: :hug:

thanks kelli :hug: also hi!! :wavey:

jordan :mad:

adee-gee
01-15-2009, 10:27 PM
OMG I think Sania got evil Petrova in R1 :bigcry:

And Keothavong got Chakvetadze :mad:

acionescu
01-15-2009, 10:27 PM
:wavey: that class was awesome :) i negotiated an alimony settlement for my client that was :worship: too bad it was just a mock exercise :( family law, here i come :rocker2: (not really)

Don't get mad, get everything :rocker2:

ok, people throwing accusations at my fedalness. it was not any muzals or muzzerers (i don't count andreea as a muzal yet) so i'll let it slide.

I'm not and never will be. My fangirlism is very centrated, no matter who's the object of my affection :o

There are some posibilities that Ancic is 1R against Rafa but it's a sure thing that Jordan is trolling :shrug:

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 10:28 PM
winnable upsets for the Brit woman

Mel South v Bartoli
Keothavong v Chakvetadze

Kitty de Sade
01-15-2009, 10:29 PM
if anyone needs alimony things sorted out, they should take heart knowing that law schools are doing their best to churn out good negotiators :D

This is making me laugh harder than I should- my parents have half a dozen marriages between them. I needed to call you on behalf of my mommy. :lol:

Good that school is going well, though. :hug:

thanks kelli :hug: also hi!! :wavey:

Back at you GirlyQ- you aren't missing a goddamn thing right now. They're just blabbing with Blake and Momo.

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 10:31 PM
:kiss: Kelli

i heard some laughter and chuckles and kissing

dont blame them, if that was me i'd be RIGHT IN THERE tonguing Mauresmo !!!! :drool:

elessar
01-15-2009, 10:33 PM
And she'd be right in there kneeing you in the groin :dance:

Kitty de Sade
01-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Mikey. :hug: :smooch:

How are you doing without any sleep? :p

-Evita-
01-15-2009, 10:35 PM
Hi everyone :wavey:

I spent the whole evening creating the PAW thread for the AO and guess what? I'm already getting public advice (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8011579&postcount=7) on how not to do things wrong :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: You're supposed to say these things on PM! And apparently this guy doesn't know that this thing he advises me not to forget was actually my idea :rolleyes: Great start to the tournament :sigh:

And when is the draw finally going to start? I'm getting crankier by the minute :mad:

wildegirl05
Ancic sucks, Rafa would pummel him. I'd rather he played him in R1 than someone dangerous like Isner or The Gooch :o

adam, please keep in mind that the last match i saw rafito play was against gael :bigcry: i need him to ease into it slowly so i can get my expectations high again :awww:

I'm not and never will be. My fangirlism is very centrated, no matter who's the object of my affection :o

:dance: i'll hold you to it :hug: did you watch nalby last night, btw? mtf was a pain as was the stream, so i went to bed :sad:

There are some posibilities that Ancic is 1R against Rafa but it's a sure thing that Jordan is trolling :shrug:

good point. my rationality deserted me because i saw rafito's name :sobbing:

This is making me laugh harder than I should- my parents have half a dozen marriages between them. I needed to call you on behalf of my mommy. :lol:

Good that school is going well, though. :hug:

don't call me, kelli :rolls: i'm glad i made you laugh :hug: but mock exercises have people like kramer playing the parts of clients so it's not anything to pat myself on the back about :lol: in the real world, i'd be killed :tape:

Back at you GirlyQ- you aren't missing a goddamn thing right now. They're just blabbing with Blake and Momo.

thanks kelli :hug: i'll rely on you for the official version :kiss: please let me know rogi's, nando's and marat's too. i won't press you for the mali draws :hug: or the mitya, igor and tsongito ones :awww:

acionescu
Now I'm really going although Ferru is looking better than ever :inlove: :hearts:

Bye :D

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 10:36 PM

:rolls: i can't good rep you and you've made me LOL a lot these last couple of days :( consider yourself goodrepped :hug:

scoobs
01-15-2009, 10:38 PM
Murray in Rafa's half

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 10:39 PM
jo wildred Songa :lol:

elessar
01-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Nole :woohoo: :o

elessar
01-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Rafa :haha: Murray in his half and Nalby in his quarter (I think)

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 10:40 PM
what??? no one's filling me in :bigcry:

bye andreea :hug: :wavey:

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:41 PM
fuck you jordan why did you tell me the men's draw was over?

:armed: now I missed the beginning and have no idea what happened :armed:

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:42 PM
stepanek in nadal's half, andreev in nadal's half, robredo :rolleyes: in roger's half, mardy fish in roger's half, cilic in roger's quarter, berdych in roger's... 1/32nd?

Metis
01-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Pics serving for the set :dance:

A present for Metis

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/exposbabe/Fall%202008/Picture1-52.png

:inlove: :hearts: :inlove:

And one for Maria

and everybody with good taste

:rolleyes:

(Bulgary asked an apology)

:o I'm not sure I want to know what he prepared for Greece :unsure:

:rolleyes: I'll show you ":hearts: :drool:":

http://www.usopen.org/images/players/atpq927.jpg

http://www.observer.com/files/imagecache/article-teaser/files/samquerrey.jpg

What a studmuffin!!1!!!11!! :crazy:

He's so dreamy, Metis. :hearts:

you said it! :D

i heard some laughter and chuckles and kissing

dont blame them, if that was me i'd be RIGHT IN THERE tonguing Mauresmo !!!! :drool:

elessar
I may be wrong but this is shaping up like a horrible draw for Rafa :o

adee-gee
Every Fucking Time.

Fuck Off.

Corey Feldman
mtf :retard:
And she'd be right in there kneeing you in the groin :dance:what! she'll thank me for curing her gayness :(

Mikey. :hug: :smooch:

How are you doing without any sleep? :pnot bad... i am sleeping in the evenings, but i am very tired tonight.. so :scared:

Now I'm really going although Ferru is looking better than ever :inlove: :hearts:

Bye :Das if you're going when Nadal is about to draw a quarter with Bogdanovic, Nieminen, Oscar Hernandez and Patty Shnyder

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:44 PM
tursonov in nadal's... 1/16, ooof, Il Divo in his 1/4 (or 1/8), Melzerin in his 1/4, schuettler

kohli in roger's 1/2, mathieu in roger's 1/2, Florence :eek: in Roger's 1/4, um... shit, Safin in Roger's, like, 1/8?

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Patty schnyder could be dangerous :eek:

elessar
01-15-2009, 10:46 PM
Crap I messed up Nalby's in fed's half :(

wildegirl05
stepanek in nadal's half, andreev in nadal's half, robredo :rolleyes: in roger's half, mardy fish in roger's half, cilic in roger's quarter, berdych in roger's... 1/32nd?

I may be wrong but this is shaping up like a horrible draw for Rafa :o

is this all for real? i thought they were still doing the women's.

rafito :bigcry: :bigcry: :scared: :unsure:

:sad:

elessar
Richard so close to rafa :bigcry:

Bibberz
01-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Sam! :bigcry:

Let me have this one, Metis. :awww: You still have Nalby going this week. :(

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 10:48 PM
GODDAMMIT :mad: :mad: :fiery:

eff it all to tennis hell :mad:

why can't muzza and nole have like a new half to themselves and defy the laws of maths? :banghead:

elessar
01-15-2009, 10:48 PM
Adam :lol:

elessar
01-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Tsonga in Murray's quarter :tape:

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Tsonga in Murray's quarter :tape:

first bit of good news :inlove: i swear to god tsonga, if that back or any other body part breaks down, you will feel my wrath. do your job like a man :armed:

adee-gee
01-15-2009, 10:53 PM
ATP sucks.

Sania got Domachowska, pretty match :hearts: plus I think she can win :D

Metis
01-15-2009, 10:54 PM

Bye :D

Andreea did you see my long post? :awww:

Sam! :bigcry:

Let me have this one, Metis. :awww: You still have Nalby going this week. :(

no!!! :(

Did you hear the commentator about Querrey having a good start in the 2nd? He said something about him having had a high dose of catnip during the break. :spit: :lol:

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 10:54 PM
i don't think it's querrey nalby, it's another guy whose name sounds close to querrey.

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 10:55 PM
big revenge for my guys this year

Muzza taking out Tsonga
Fed taking out Djokovic

MUZ V FED final possible again :banana:

Bibberz
01-15-2009, 10:56 PM
ATP sucks.

Sania got Domachowska, pretty match :hearts: plus I think she can win :D

:drool: :drool: :drool:

no!!! :(

:(

Did you hear the commentator about Querrey having a good start in the 2nd? He said something about him having had a high dose of catnip during the break. :spit: :lol:I can't watch the game. I'm relying on the SB. :tears:

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 10:59 PM
claire, have the french press said anything about the severity of tsonga's injury, btw? i meant to ask earlier.

elessar
01-15-2009, 11:02 PM
It's still undecided, he said that kind of injury already happened to him, sometimes it takes him a few days to get better, others a few weeks. He did say he thinks it's more likely to get better in the next few days but he doesn't know if he'll be ready in time. If he is he's planning on fighting like crazy apparently

Snoo Foo
01-15-2009, 11:03 PM
yikers that uh, drink mix situation makes me question ferru's basic reasoning functions.

-Evita-
01-15-2009, 11:03 PM
claire, have the french press said anything about the severity of tsonga's injury, btw? i meant to ask earlier.

I heard on the AO radio that Tsonga should be fine for the AO, I think.

elessar
01-15-2009, 11:04 PM
Possible R2 against Serra for Rafa :spit:

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 11:05 PM
It's still undecided, he said that kind of injury already happened to him, sometimes it takes him a few days to get better, others a few weeks. He did say he thinks it's more likely to get better in the next few days but he doesn't know if he'll be ready in time. If he is he's planning on fighting like crazy apparently

I heard on the AO radio that Tsonga should be fine for the AO, I think.

thanks guys :worship: :hug:

i'll remain worried for now :dance: but possibly moving into cautiously optimistic soon :dance:

adee-gee
01-15-2009, 11:05 PM
I hope Tsonga doesn't pull out, I want Murray to destroy him. That loss last year was painful.

I'm feeling deflated after the draw :sad:

elessar
01-15-2009, 11:06 PM
I take it all back, rafa's quarter is a total joke :spit:

Bibberz
01-15-2009, 11:07 PM
It seems like Qball is getting a ton of BP opportunities, but he's not...:banana: :banana: :banana:.

Never mind. :D

l_mac
01-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Possible R2 against Serra for Rafa :spit:
:scared:
I hope Tsonga doesn't pull out, I want Murray to destroy him. That loss last year was painful.

I'm feeling deflated after the draw :sad:

Because Rafa and Murray are in the same half? :awww:

wg wanting Tsonga to beat Murray in QF, so Rafa has him again in the semis :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Fed will need to deal with Seppi and then 2 former GS champs and #1 players - just to get to 4th rnd

Nadal meanwhile has C.Rochus and Serra

Muzza with Melzer in 3r and Verdasco in 4th ... you better wins those matches in straight sets son

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Muzza actually got the worst draw

l_mac
01-15-2009, 11:10 PM
Fed will need to deal with Seppi and then 2 former GS champs and #1 players - just to get to 4th rnd

Seppi :scared:

How many years ago were these players #1, Mikey? :D

l_mac

Is Nole's draw easy? :(

Metis
:(

I can't watch the game. I'm relying on the SB. :tears:

:hug:

He also said (as Ferrer was charging the net): "Here comes the runner ...but he can't get it up." :lol:

David :o

wildegirl05
:scared:

wg wanting Tsonga to beat Murray in QF, so Rafa has him again in the semis :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah, because wg has such fond memories of the uso semifinal :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bibberz
01-15-2009, 11:11 PM

Oh, hells nah. I want Tsonga to edge Murray out in 22-20 in the fifth. Then I want Rafa to take Tsonga down to the bakery and stuff his craw. :dance:

elessar
Murray and Djokovic have toughest quarters here.

wildegirl05
top half looks stacked to me which means the upsets will all happen in the bottom half :bigcry:

omg, it's too soon for me to be nervous about this stuff. BAH. :(

l_mac
01-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Murray and Djokovic have toughest quarters here.

:awww: :( and :woohoo: :worship:

Bibberz
01-15-2009, 11:13 PM
:hug:

He also said (as Ferrer was charging the net): "Here comes the runner ...but he can't get it up." :lol:

If there's a Sydney-esque rain delay I might be able to catch some of the third set. How's the weather? :rain:, I hope. :D

adee-gee
Yes. If Murray reaches the final, he'll be dead. If Nadal reaches the final, he'll get killed.

Nadal meanwhile has C.Rochus and Serra

Muzza with Melzer in 3r and Verdasco in 4th ... you better wins those matches in straight sets son
I'm sure you'd happily swap Roger's draw with Rafa's then :rolleyes:
Yup.

elessar
Is Nole's draw easy? :(

It is, he only has Nalbandian to worry about (I thought Gulbis was there too)

His draw should look like:
Qualifier, Chardy, PHM, Soderling, Nalbandian

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Seppi :scared:

How many years ago were these players #1, Mikey? :DSeppi-Moya-Safin all have the tools to hurt Fed :scared:

well maybe not Moya anymore

Is Nole's draw easy? :(very easy until QF v Nalb/Roddick

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 11:14 PM
It is, he only has Nalbandian to worry about (I thought Gulbis was there too)

His draw should look like:
Qualifier, Chardy, PHM, Soderling, Nalbandian

yeah, i was wondering if you were being sarcastic about nole's difficult quarter :lol:

Metis
01-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Teh draw :scared: :unsure:

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 11:17 PM
I'm sure you'd happily swap Roger's draw with Rafa's then :rolleyes:

No chance! Fed - Muzza final all the way son :D

Andy really needs to win those middle rounds without too much fuss tho, but the new Andy can do that no bother

l_mac
01-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Seppi-Moya-Safin all have the tools to hurt Fed :scared:

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Claire did you watch that match between Fed and Seppi last week?

it was the hardest 6-3 6-3 win i've ever seen Fed taken too :bigcry::bigcry:

should have lost 6-7 6-7 really

Metis
01-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Querrey chooses the best times to df :lol:

If there's a Sydney-esque rain delay I might be able to catch some of the third set. How's the weather? :rain:, I hope. :D

very sunny and hot :hug:

:spit:

cmurray
01-15-2009, 11:19 PM
No chance! Fed - Muzza final all the way son :D

:mad: I hate when Muzza and Rafa are in the same half. :bigcry:

Kitty de Sade

I haven't slept enough- so I'll just assume this wasn't a real post. :rolls:

Tough one for your man Muzza though. :scared:

Bibberz

Horseshit.

EDIT: Sam serving for second set! :rocker2:

wildegirl05
01-15-2009, 11:20 PM
i have not made any metis quotes all day :sad: i take it as an ominous sign for my guys :sobbing:

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Roddick got a terrible draw TBH :lol:

lets go read Roddick forum .. i can just see it

DEBoogle "well i, gee, gosh :rolleyes: well... fuck :rolleyes:, kthanksbye"
:D

elessar
01-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Claire did you watch that match between Fed and Seppi last week?

it was the hardest 6-3 6-3 win i've ever seen Fed taken too :bigcry::bigcry:

should have lost 6-7 6-7 really
I think I saw it, or at least part of it. Everything is hard for Roger these days, look what it took him to beat Verdasco :o

Kitty de Sade
01-15-2009, 11:24 PM
Ducky just can't catch a break- his hair is going south and now he has a terrible AO draw. :lol:

Bibberz
01-15-2009, 11:24 PM
i have not made any metis quotes all day :sad: i take it as an ominous sign for my guys :sobbing:

Just start fanboying Querrey right now and start jibber-jabbering about the match. Cordy will have to quote you then. :p

l_mac
01-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Murray's draw is really easy :confused: Tsonga is barely fit and there is no-one else troublesome in his quarter. Hopefully he won't lose to players he shuoldn't anymore.

Nole's draw is also :rolleyes: and Fed's is ridiculous. He may as well have got a bye till SF.

Rafa's R3 and 4 :sad: He will probably lose in one of those rounds.

scoobs
01-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Interesting draw.

Not quite sure what to make of it.

tennizen
01-15-2009, 11:26 PM

very easy until QF v Nalb/Roddick

[gambler mode] The only tool they have with which they can hurt Fed is their dick:rolleyes:[/gambler mode]

TMJordan
01-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Good draws :yeah:

adee-gee
01-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Murray's draw is really easy :confused: Tsonga is barely fit and there is no-one else troublesome in his quarter. Hopefully he won't lose to players he shuoldn't anymore.

Nole's draw is also :rolleyes: and Fed's is ridiculous. He may as well have got a bye till SF.

:confused:

Murray probably has Melzer who took him to 5 at the US and is dangerous when his head is in the right place. Then probably Verdasco who is another I wouldn't want him to play, also capable of troubling him. If Tsonga reaches the QF, I'd imagine he's fit. Then Rafa. I expect him to beat any player in the world right now but I'd much rather a draw where I'd hope he can win most matches in straight sets. Very tricky.

Kitty de Sade
01-15-2009, 11:29 PM
[gambler mode] The only tool they have with which they can hurt Fed is their dick:rolleyes:[/gambler mode]

Holy :eek: Now I'm awake.

Hema to the rescue. :lol: I hope you're doing well during the waiting game on your thesis, btw. :hug:

wildegirl05
Just start fanboying Querrey right now and start jibber-jabbering about the match. Cordy will have to quote you then. :p

:rolls: i support nalby so i guess i can throw that out there and see what happens :inlove:

i thought the same thing about muzza's draw, gulbis is too inconsistent and nobody else besides tsonga has a game that could hurt him. but i figured it was my haterade speaking :sad:

rafito's draw makes me want to commit a hate crime, as mikey once said. and any draw of roger's is cause for me to worry so that's no different.

Metis
David :silly:

:hug: I just didn't have enough time to carefully study your posts and comment on them. Your posts are too important to be treated lightly. :D

Corey Feldman
01-15-2009, 11:30 PM

Rafa's R3 and 4 :sad: He will probably lose in one of those rounds.every line of that post is sheer nonsense

apart from the Nole part

Hema, so raw :eek:

tennizen
01-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Holy :eek: Now I'm awake.

Hema to the rescue. :lol: I hope you're doing well during the waiting game on your thesis, btw. :hug:

Kelli! Seems like a long time since I chatted with you. How are you doing:hug: As for me I just wish my thesis were over but its good that I have some time so that I can prepare adequately for the intense grilling:scared:

Mikey:rolls: I am a bad girl, no? Just kidding:hug:

Kitty de Sade
01-15-2009, 11:31 PM
David :silly:

The grunting though, Metis- come on. It's like water torture. :tape:

scoobs
01-15-2009, 11:32 PM
:confused:

Murray probably has Melzer who took him to 5 at the US and is dangerous when his head is in the right place. Then probably Verdasco who is another I wouldn't want him to play, also capable of troubling him. If Tsonga reaches the QF, I'd imagine he's fit. Then Rafa. I expect him to beat any player in the world right now but I'd much rather a draw where I'd hope he can win most matches in straight sets. Very tricky.
It's one of those draws for Murray that could be tricky on a certain day and a cakewalk on others. Who knows how Melzer, Nishikori, Verdasco, Tsonga will play? Could be a nightmare. Could be a doddle. Just don't know.

cmurray
01-15-2009, 11:33 PM
The grunting though, Metis- come on. It's like water torture. :tape:

Hi KT. :wavey:

Come on, Sam. :D