I'm getting the Tennis Channel [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I'm getting the Tennis Channel

¿esquímaux?
09-12-2004, 10:08 AM
:D

After months of taunting us suscribers, my cable company (Cox Communications) is just now getting ready to hook up my community :D:D:D Wednesday is supposed to be the big day...I hope the pole-climber has tight jeans too. :angel::drool:

alfonsojose
09-12-2004, 04:55 PM
:lol: esquimaux. Pray for a sunny day so you can invite him inside and give him some water. You can tell him to see the channel in your couch. And if he's too sweaty you'll be nice and tell him .. take your shirt off, dude, you're at home :devil: ....

superpinkone37
09-12-2004, 04:58 PM
:lol: esquimaux. Pray for a sunny day so you can invite him inside and give him some water. You can tell him to see the channel in your couch. And if he's too sweaty you'll be nice and tell him .. take your shirt off, dude, you're at home :devil: ....

LMAO :devil: :lol:
but seriously, thats cool that youre finally getting the tennis channel :)

Fee
09-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Just in time to watch the Delray Tournament this week!

Scotso
09-12-2004, 07:18 PM
pffff, I've been bitching at Charter for a year and still nothing :mad:

superpinkone37
09-12-2004, 08:10 PM

awwww, poor us. i have charter too, and still no tennis channel :mad:

Racket88
09-12-2004, 08:22 PM

I have Charter too, when it comes to adding new channels they are the last to do it. In my area we use to have Cox, but about 8 years ago Charter bought it.

Consumer Reports magazine voted Charter one of the worst of all the cable/satellite companies.

jole
09-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Tell us what you think of the channel!

decemberlove
09-12-2004, 09:52 PM
not fair. stupid fucking comcast.

¿esquímaux?
09-12-2004, 10:47 PM

:drool::drool::drool:

Scotso
09-13-2004, 05:28 AM
I have Charter too, when it comes to adding new channels they are the last to do it. In my area we use to have Cox, but about 8 years ago Charter bought it.

Consumer Reports magazine voted Charter one of the worst of all the cable/satellite companies.

It is the worst! And do you use their 'high speed' :lol: internet? I did until about 6 months ago when I just couldn't handle the stress anymore.

Lee
09-13-2004, 06:16 AM
:D

After months of taunting us suscribers, my cable company (Cox Communications) is just now getting ready to hook up my community :D:D:D Wednesday is supposed to be the big day...I hope the pole-climber has tight jeans too. :angel::drool:

:mad: Still a NO in mine. Yes, I have Cox too

¿esquímaux?
09-15-2004, 09:01 PM
Hmmm it's midafternoon and no cableguy? :o *puts lemonade back in the fridge* I hope the neighbours didn't warn him about me ;):devil: