RafaChat Part 27 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RafaChat Part 27

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

acionescu
01-07-2009, 06:06 PM
French commentators a few minutes ago: "if Arnaud continues playing like that I really don't see what Roddick can do"

WTA-esque :inlove:

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Quick question: Why do you think commentators drool so much over home players? Is it because they probably know them better, because they're basically forced to do it by the channels or just a case of national pride?

In Latvia's case it's definitely always the national pride :yeah:

JolánGagó
01-07-2009, 06:08 PM
I haven't even interacted with acionescu and she doesn't want people quoting my posts. :lol:

But she has apparently interacted with you by reading part (I hope) of your vast contribution to MTF. That's a legit way of acquiring a distaste, I think.

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Quick question: Why do you think commentators drool so much over home players? Is it because they probably know them better, because they're basically forced to do it by the channels or just a case of national pride?

Swiss commentators used to drool all over Hingis back in the day :retard: and seem to be indifferent to Fed :( :mad: I hate them, I never watch tennis on Swiss TV or switch the sound off :o

acionescu
01-07-2009, 06:09 PM

That or maybe by players relatives :scared: :bolt:

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 06:11 PM
:hug: :hug: I was pissed at your comment (when I thought you were addressing me :o) because I quite like you otherwise I wouldn't even have noticed, I like to be rude to those I like :scratch: :o

You should try to change that habit. Take example from Linda, she's a much nicer person this year :yeah:

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 06:11 PM

The American stiffs do it to try to camouflage the fact that we have absolutely nobody worth anything on the horizon. The tennis channels here promote Blake and Roddick when running spots to promote RG. :retard:

Metis
01-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Clydey on the left scoobs/Hema on the right:

:p :D

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cat-bullies-another-cat.jpg

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Metis lolcat picspam to the rescue us from a'eoihawoehnr;wefiuh. :banana:

anon57
Clydey on the left scoobs/Hema on the right:

:p :D

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cat-bullies-another-cat.jpg

:lol:

Snoo Foo
Snoo, didn't you lose all your vCash betting on Mugzer? Every day you have more and more vCash. Maybe I'll give you my vCash so you can place bets for me cause I suck at vBetting. :o

I lost a shitload on mugzerin but I also had a big chunk on tsonga but when it looked like tsonga was kaput I panicked and put every last dime on kohlschreiber. so jw paid off (:rolleyes: barely) and then Kohlschreiber made up for all the other horseshit.

Buongiorno Clydey :wavey: where you been hoss? Or maybe you just weren't where I was... but whatevere... :wavey:

tennizen
Metis:lol: Ok I think I have sufficiently added to the drama for a day. Now I will leave:p

Clydey
01-07-2009, 06:15 PM
But she has apparently interacted with you by reading part (I hope) of your vast contribution to MTF. That's a legit way of acquiring a distaste, I think.

When someone dislikes everything you say, they tend to respond to at least one of your posts to disagree with you/call you an idiot. I genuinely cannot recall ever interacting with her. :shrug:

Anyway, I won't go on about it. She's welcome to be a sheep. :p

Corey Feldman
EPIC fail by JM with evita just has me :lol:

elessar
In Latvia's case it's definitely always the national pride :yeah:
It's not very surprising considering the potential Gulbis has and considering how young Latvia is in terms of tennis history.

I just read back and realize I sound horribly patronizing :lol: you know what I mean anyway.
Swiss commentators used to drool all over Hingis back in the day :retard: and seem to be indifferent to Fed :( :mad: I hate them, I never watch tennis on Swiss TV or switch the sound off :o
Good thing you have Forget and Viard on Canal+:rocker2:
That or maybe players relatives :scared: :bolt:

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 06:16 PM
You should try to change that habit. Take example from Linda, she's a much nicer person this year :yeah:

I'm afraid I'm way too old to change any bad habit I have :awww: :sad: :shrug: :o that said I'm rarely that rude either :o :p

Betty
01-07-2009, 06:16 PM
evening all :)

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Mikey. :wavey: :hug: Ciao, Betty. :wavey: :hug:

I'm afraid I'm way too old to change any bad habit I have :awww: :sad: :shrug: :o that said I'm rarely that rude either :o :p

:sobbing: :rolleyes:

acionescu
01-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Hi Bett :hug:
Bye Hema :wavey: :awww:

Snoo Foo
01-07-2009, 06:19 PM
When someone dislikes everything you say, they tend to respond to at least one of your posts to disagree with you/call you an idiot. I genuinely cannot recall ever interacting with her. :shrug:

sometimes they figure you're such a fucking retard that they don't even want to bother engaging with you... speaking from personal experience.

Betty
01-07-2009, 06:19 PM
MIKE:D:D:hug:how are u:)

so what fed and rafa score? i missed all this afternoom....
i know i'm bored sorry but do u believe that the car for put the snow our from the streets again doesnt come here:eek: 1 metro of snow in the street:eek: omg :lol:

Betty
01-07-2009, 06:20 PM
andy,kellina:hug:snoo are u ok now with gc:p;)

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Good thing you have Forget and Viard on Canal+:rocker2:

I love watching Fed on French TV :drool: :hearts:

En parlant de Forget, l'autre jour à la TV y'avait Stéphane Guyon qui parlait de personnalités ayant refusé qu'il fasse un sketch sur eux, et Guy en faisait partie :o il parait qu'il aimait pas le passage où il disait que les raquettes signées Forget personne n'en voulait dans les magasins de sport et étaient invendables :o :lol: j'aurais pas crû Forget susceptible à ce point :o :p

Clydey
01-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I lost a shitload on mugzerin but I also had a big chunk on tsonga but when it looked like tsonga was kaput I panicked and put every last dime on kohlschreiber. so jw paid off (:rolleyes: barely) and then Kohlschreiber made up for all the other horseshit.

Buongiorno Clydey :wavey: where you been hoss? Or maybe you just weren't where I was... but whatevere... :wavey:

:wavey: I've been busy killing this thread, apparently. I mean no harm really. :shrug:

Metis
01-07-2009, 06:22 PM
:lol: Tennizen is on a roll today.

I luuurve Godiva chocolates. :hearts:

Nice dress, Metis. :cool:

Thanks tangy, though that white dress is not the one I bought; I just posted the photo to show how short the other dress (posted a few pages back) looked on me. :p Unless you mean the other dress of course. :lol:

:banana: Happy bday to me!

:lol: a little bird told me you were very naughty last night :devil:

bokehlicious
Kelli, didn't know George and you were on a love affair :inlove: :o :lol: :p

elessar
:lol: Really? Andy is up two breaks.

I like your depression-era photos. Did you enjoy NYC at Christmastime? :)

I kid you not :tape:
I enjoyed it at christmastime, at NYE time, at NY time, at december 27th time... :p NYC is definitely the greatest city in America and I should know, I've been to three of them now :cool:
The pic in my avy is from a famous french photograph called Doisneau my most hated math teacher had it up in our classroom, the expressions on the boys face always make me laugh :lol:
Metis:lol: Ok I think I have sufficiently added to the drama for a day. Now I will leave:p
No no no!
evening all :)
Hey Bet and Mikey, arriving together I see:aplot:
Very suspicious.

acionescu
I wonder what made Mike to put Rafa in his avi :scratch: I bet he wanted Andy AND the bigger vase in the same photo :shrug:

Mike :hug:

Clydey
01-07-2009, 06:23 PM
sometimes they figure you're such a fucking retard that they don't even want to bother engaging with you... speaking from personal experience.

This happens to you often?

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 06:25 PM
:lol: a little bird told me you were very naughty last night :devil:

Who blabbed? Whatever it is, Metis, I didn't do it. :awww:

JM you have done too much :drink: and :smoke:

You have missed his posts about me. He once threatened to hit me with meatpies if I came to Australia. :bigcry:

elessar
01-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Just saw the House promo for next week's episode :lol:
Cuddy: when was the last time you showered?
House: scent of a man! I realize you haven't experienced it sober.

So charming :hearts:

Betty
01-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Very suspicious.

:eek:dont u know that vamp read their mind each other;):devil:

kellina i also said happy bday:ras: and u joked:eek: :haha:naughty girl:devil:

Metis
01-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Kim, Betty, Mikey :wavey:

En parlant de Forget, l'autre jour à la TV y'avait Stéphane Guyon qui parlait de personnalités ayant refusé qu'il fasse un sketch sur eux, et Guy en faisait partie :o il parait qu'il aimait pas le passage où il disait que les raquettes signées Forget personne n'en voulait dans les magasins de sport et étaient invendables :o :lol: j'aurais pas crû Forget susceptible à ce point :o :p

serves him right for being a Nadal hater :p :D

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 06:28 PM
It's not very surprising considering the potential Gulbis has and considering how young Latvia is in terms of tennis history.

I just read back and realize I sound horribly patronizing :lol: you know what I mean anyway.

There's this one journalist, Māris Rīmenis, he loves tennis, he's played it on amateur level, he knows Gulbis, he's practiced with him and he's a very big Ernie's fan. And he's always the one commenting Ernest's matches when they're on TV. Not that they are televised here often, actually I can remember only two matches from last year that were on Latvian TV, the one against Djokovic at RG and the one against Nadal at Wimby. I don't have high standards for commenting, you almost never hear me complain about that but Rīmenis is in a league of his own. I watched half the match against Nadal without sound and that says a lot. He praises Gulbis to the sky, often mentions (in an irritating manner) how he met Gulbis the last time and what he did, what he said etc. And he's always so impatient for Gulbis to win, to hit a winner, I've never heard anything like that from any commentator :rolleyes:

elessar
01-07-2009, 06:28 PM

Ah. Moi si :lol:

I still love him though :hearts: C'est pas vraiment un match de Roger si ils parlent pas des fangirls qui les accusent d'être trop pro Federer sur le blog :lol:

Snoo Foo
01-07-2009, 06:29 PM
:wavey: I've been busy killing this thread, apparently.

Go for it :yeah:

This happens to you often?

duh, see, I wouldn't know cuz they don't respond. And you don't know if they do it to you cuz they don't respond to you, either. So just cuz somebody doesn't argue with you doesn't mean they don't hate you :yeah:

I said your name like 2x or 3x the other day and you didn't show up? :rolleyes:

Corey Feldman
:hug: Kelli, Betty, Andreea, Claire ... everyone else

Very suspicious.She just wont leave me alone Claire :o

I wonder what made Mike to put Rafa in his avi :scratch: I bet he wanted Andy AND the bigger vase in the same photo :shrug:

Mike :hug:
yeah, i wanted to see Rafatitio holding that runners up plate for once :p

Kitty de Sade
kellina i also said happy bday:ras: and u joked:eek: :haha:naughty girl:devil:

Sono spiacente, Betty. Ho mentito per le fotografie di Gaudio. :p :devil:

elessar
01-07-2009, 06:30 PM
There's this one journalist, Māris Rīmenis, he loves tennis, he's played it on amateur level, he knows Gulbis, he's practiced with him and he's a very big Ernie's fan. And he's always the one commenting Ernest's matches when they're on TV. Not that they are televised here often, actually I can remember only two matches from last year that were on Latvian TV, the one against Djokovic at RG and the one against Nadal at Wimby. I don't have high standards for commenting, you almost never hear me complain about that but Rīmenis is in a league of his own. I watched half the match against Nadal without sound and that says a lot. He praises Gulbis to the sky, often mentions (in an irritating manner) how he met Gulbis the last time and what he did, what he said etc. And he's always so impatient for Gulbis to win, to hit a winner, I've never heard anything like that from any commentator :rolleyes:
Ugh that's awfully off putting :o Reminds me of last year's love fest for Monfils during the FO

Betty
01-07-2009, 06:31 PM
:
She just wont leave me alone Claire :o

when u're alone u put in danger :oi must care of u:devil:
:secret: but sometime i leave u alone..when u 're in good company:aplot:;)

Clydey
01-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Go for it :yeah:

duh, see, I wouldn't know cuz they don't respond. And you don't know if they do it to you cuz they don't respond to you, either. So just cuz somebody doesn't argue with you doesn't mean they don't hate you :yeah:

I said your name like 2x or 3x the other day and you didn't show up? :rolleyes:

Gotta say it 5 times in the mirror. I'm like the Candyman.

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 06:32 PM
serves him right for being a Nadal hater :p :D

Nothing to do with hating Rafa, he just loves beautiful tennis :shrug: :o

C'est pas vraiment un match de Roger si ils parlent pas des fangirls qui les accusent d'être trop pro Federer sur le blog :lol:

J'adore lire le blog de Canal quand il commente un match de Roger, les pisseuses de Nadal outrées sont mort de rire à lire :haha: :D

Metis
01-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Jason and Robbie :rolls:

Kelli and George: :awww:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cats-kiss-under-invisible-mistletoe.jpg

Who blabbed? Whatever it is, Metis, I didn't do it. :awww:

I hear not only you deceived people AGAIN about your birthday in order to get a footballer picspam but you also took advantage of my absence to diss Ferru !!! :speakles: :mad:

Corey Feldman
i missed the pic of Metis, damnit :(
i so wanted to BRB to her

Clement is blind as a bat :o

unreal the easy draws him and Nadal get compared to Fed and Murray's half

same old same old

Betty
metis i like that dress but u shoud be slim for wear it;)

Snoo Foo
Gotta say it 5 times in the mirror. I'm like the Candyman.

boolschetts, if other people say it even once you appear instantaneously... whatever.

Betty
01-07-2009, 06:35 PM
:oSono spiacente, Betty. Ho mentito per le fotografie di Gaudio. :p :devil:

per una giusta causa;)

andy when is peter bday,u told the first days of january:D
sunday will be the francy's one:eek:already 2 yo:o

Clydey
01-07-2009, 06:35 PM
boolschetts, if other people say it even once you appear instantaneously... whatever.

I make an exception for the real lipgloss bitches. That is the true.

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Kelli and George: :awww:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cats-kiss-under-invisible-mistletoe.jpg

Aww, heehee. :inlove: :rolleyes:

I hear not only you deceived people AGAIN about your birthday in order to get a footballer picspam but you also took advantage of my absence to diss Ferru !!! :speakles: :mad:

It has been awhile since WG was here to pic spam- I am guilty. I feel deep, deep shame. :sad:

For that second part, I have no idea. I never said anything bad about your tiny, dwarfy, strange, little man. :shrug:

Betty
01-07-2009, 06:38 PM
kelli u keep one of the more search man of mtf:aplot:my compliment;)

elessar
01-07-2009, 06:39 PM
whoo hoo, Andy R. kicking Clement butt. :banana: But nobody here cares cause you're all a bunch of Fedaltards. :sad:
I do, I care very much :( First because I strongly dislike Clément second because they keep talking about how Roger destroyed Roddick mentally :lol:
claire, I love NYC too but it's especially magical around Christmastime. :dance: :D

Yes and even moreso when it's snowing :inlove:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=189171&stc=1&d=1231353504

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=189172&stc=1&d=1231353504

elessar
01-07-2009, 06:42 PM

J'adore lire le blog de Canal quand il commente un match de Roger, les pisseuses de Nadal outrées sont mort de rire à lire :haha: :D
Je sais pas pourquoi mais je sens qu'Hilde va vouloir traduire ce soir:lol:

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 06:43 PM
kelli u keep one of the more search man of mtf:aplot:my compliment;)

Betty, do not believe JM and Metis. They make trouble all the time. :(

omg, she does this ALLLL the time! We love Kelli, but she is a sneaky one, it's her birthday every day if it'll nab her some Gaudio/footballer picspam. :devil:

I can't help it, Tangy. I am a natural born con artist. :smoke:

Is it my fault that they believe me? I'm thinking no. :shrug:

elessar
01-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Crap crap crap I completely forgot I had marketing homework to do for tomorrow :mad:

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Puschkin, Hilde was here today :hug:

i miss those guys/gals

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Crap crap crap I completely forgot I had marketing homework to do for tomorrow :mad:

Can't leave that one, Claire. Marketing will heal the world. :D

elessar
01-07-2009, 06:47 PM
:lol: If I tell you it's my birthday, will you do the assignment for me :awww:?

Betty
01-07-2009, 06:47 PM
i'm waiting for to eat the bday cake of my nephew..pity i ate all the day a lot of chocolate:o:o:o:o:bolt:

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Can't leave that one, Claire. Marketing will heal the world. :D

:spit:

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 06:48 PM
:lol: If I tell you it's my birthday, will you do the assignment for me :awww:?

Pfffffffft not now I won't. :rolleyes: :rolls:

:spit:

:devil:

acionescu
01-07-2009, 06:50 PM
andy when is peter bday,u told the first days of january:D
sunday will be the francy's one:eek:already 2 yo:o

I didn't say the first days of January but I said he's an Aquarius. So, after the 20th :p

Elle aime le faire :inlove:

elessar
01-07-2009, 06:53 PM
You can never eat too much chocolate Betty :D you can send it to me too if you prefer (but only if it's not some swiss made chocolate cake, I hear those aren't very good :secret:)

But it's about those awesome HSBC ads like this one:
6_WAmt3cMdk

or this one :rolls::
gmOTpIVxji8

Metis
01-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Nice photos Claire :yeah:

i missed the pic of Metis, damnit :(
i so wanted to BRB to her

Clement is blind as a bat

unreal the easy draws him and Nadal get compared to Fed and Murray's half

same old same old

you lost your opportunity :p

Poor Muzza and Feddy, they've had so much trouble with their opponents so far. :awww:

metis i like that dress but u shoud be slim for wear it;)

Not necessarily, there is room in there. I'm not very slim, just normal and it would still fit me if I gained a couple of kg. :D

Aww, heehee. :inlove: :rolleyes:

It has been awhile since WG was here to pic spam- I am guilty. I feel deep, deep shame. :sad:

For that second part, I have no idea. I never said anything bad about your tiny, dwarfy, strange, little man. :shrug:

1) :p :D

2) No you don't and you won't hesitate to do it again. :devil:

3) :fiery:

I could translate it too but it's nothing we haven't heard from JM before. :zzz:

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Happy BD Kelli :kiss:

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/party/party-smiley-037.gif
but dont reveal what i put in it! :devil:

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:00 PM

That thing is cute as fuck...

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 07:02 PM
That thing is cute as fuck...she sure is :hearts:

oh wait, did you mean the smilie !???? ;)

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Smiley war? I can hang, Metis.

1) :p :D

:rolleyes:

2) No you don't and you won't hesitate to do it again. :devil:

I am going to change in 2009. I won't do it again as part of the daft, slutty dwarves need love too plan. :angel:

3) :fiery:

:awww: :baby: :D

Sugar, sugar. :kiss:

Mikey. :hug: :hug: Thank you. :)

EDIT: Mikey said I was cute. :banana:

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:03 PM
she sure is :hearts:

oh wait, did you mean the smilie !???? ;)

Yes. :mad:

l_mac
01-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi Jim :) I find it fascinating that you'd regularly come and post here looking for trouble, heh. I must say though that your discussions with scoobs were not that interesting for me to read.

:spit: :haha: :haha:

Only post worth quoting.

(sorry if that hurts anyone)

(also have not read all the posts yet, so there is still hope)

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 07:07 PM
:spit: :haha: :haha:

Only post worth quoting.

(sorry if that hurts anyone)

(also have not read all the posts yet, so there is still hope)Rudeness!!

wait, i didnt post so its ok ;)

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:08 PM
That thing is cute as fuck...

yes:p james:wavey:

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Puschkin, Hilde was here today :hug:

i miss those guys/gals

So disrespectful to other posters :rolleyes:

I don't know what's wrong with you these days but that's definitely not the Mikey of some years ago :rolleyes:

:p :hug:

I could translate it too but it's nothing we haven't heard from JM before. :zzz:

:shrug: exactly :o :p

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:11 PM
kellina so when is yr real bday?

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 07:11 PM
So disrespectful to other posters :rolleyes:

I don't know what's wrong with you these days but that's definitely not the Mikey of some years ago :rolleyes:

:p :hug:

get your own lines you Swiss walloon :p

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:12 PM
yes:p james:wavey:

You and Mikey are trying to kill me with cuteness. :mad: First he posts a cute smiley and then you appear out of nowhere. :devil: :sad:

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Svengali. :wavey:

You missed a barn burner with :retard: Seppi and Federer. :tape:

kellina so when is yr real bday?

21st of June, Betty. This is the truth- I swear on Gaudio's...backhand. :angel:

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:14 PM
You and Mikey are trying to kill me with cuteness. :mad: First he posts a cute smiley and then you appear out of nowhere. :devil: :sad:

i was around but only u ignored me like always:sad:

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 07:15 PM

You like that being fangirled by Hilde, don't you? :aplot: :o :p

Walloon :rolleyes: I'll start calling you a Welsh... :cool: :p

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:16 PM
ciao linda:wavey:thk for the pm;)

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:16 PM
i was around but only u ignored me like always:sad:

Betty, I don't ignore you. :sad: I always think of you when Andy is playing :angel:

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 07:17 PM
I sense this is why you often ignore my posts, and am stung :awww:

Snoo Foo ignores most people on here :shrug: :o :D

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Betty, I don't ignore you. :sad: I always think of you when Andy is playing :angel:

:haha: better then nothing :lol:someone thinks of me:banana:;)

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:23 PM
:haha: better then nothing :lol:someone thinks of me:banana:;)

Go talk to Mikey, Betty. I think he needs someone to discuss the darts with. :sad:

Do you watch darts? :p

Metis
01-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Linda :inlove:

Smiley war? I can hang, Metis.

:rolleyes:

I am going to change in 2009. I won't do it again as part of the daft, slutty dwarves need love too plan. :angel:

:awww: :baby: :D

:rolls: :hug:

:retard:

:lol: This reminded me of you:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-this-is-not-the-blue-bird-of-happiness.jpg

:D

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Go talk to Mikey, Betty. I think he needs someone to discuss the darts with. :sad:

Do you watch darts? :p

na better i:bolt:from him...he needs relak:angel::p

no i dont watch darts, i never see tv here trasmitt it:confused::p

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Many thanks to the crackerjack staff who sends hot copy- :hatoff:

Must be shared for anyone who didn't see it.

The Raftard chat thread is probably the scum of all chat chreads in MTF. Except for one or two that are tolerable, actually. You should consider yourself happy.

:banana:

EDIT: Metis. :lol: You are surprisingly sweet for a member of Scum Chat. :hug:

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 07:30 PM
damn linda has gone, wanted to moan with her about Rangers selling Boydy

You like that being fangirled by Hilde, don't you? :aplot: :o :p

Walloon :rolleyes: I'll start calling you a Welsh... :cool: :pi'd like to be Welsh infact ;)
Hilde wanted to ram a megaphone down someone's throat i read - seems she was in a good mood then ;)

Snoo Foo ignores most people on here :shrug: :o :DNot me... Crazy Girl always talks to me

OOOOPS :tape:

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:32 PM
damn linda has gone, wanted to moan with her about Rangers selling Boydy

And Ferguson.

Corey Feldman
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-this-is-not-the-blue-bird-of-happiness.jpg

:Dactually looks like baby Linda :eek::bolt:

elessar
Who posted that :lol: and where?

No, wait, that's not what I meant.

What! I'm morally outraged, people can be so mean and vicious. Spending so much time with lovely people like you here :hug: makes me forget how awful the rest of the world is :sad:.
I won't sink to their level, but I bet whoever said that has a tiny penis.:)

Metis
01-07-2009, 07:34 PM

:banana:

EDIT: Metis. :lol: You are surprisingly sweet for a member of Scum Chat. :hug:

:rolls: I must be the tolerable one :sport:

Where is that quote from? :spit:

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 07:35 PM
And Ferguson.i am glad he's gone tho coz he's pants

Gers better bring in some damn talent tho to replace Boyd

none of this "paying off debts" crap

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Who posted that :lol: and where?

I was just sent the quote as is. I have a guess though. :rolls:

I won't sink to their level, but I bet whoever said that has a tiny penis.

Golllllllllllllllllllllllllly I could be really, really mean to certain people right now. I just can't take cheap shots. :bigcry:

:rolls: I must be the tolerable one :sport:

Not a chance it's you. :p

Where is that quote from? :spit:

I just got a PM from a wee mole. I have no clue. I just thought it was funny. :lol:

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 07:36 PM

Who said that? And where? :mad: :armed:

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:37 PM
blu bird:eek: very cute:D

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 07:38 PM
There has not been a single day for months where MTF was actually working properly :retard: with all the money the Premium members waste here they should at least have decent servers :retard: :zzz:

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Who said that? And where? :mad: :armed:

PM from a wee mole, Evita. Not a clue who would be this unkind. I can handle some unkindness, but this is a bannable offense, I think. :shrug:

I may not recover from this one. I've never been called a scum in my whole life. :sad:

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 07:39 PM
:( Mikey you Englishman :o (does it hurt more than being called a Welsh? :o :p)

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
jm yr diva pic :haha:
and are u already try for to know it;)

tennizen
01-07-2009, 07:42 PM
:lol: Glenn said that in Nathii's thread.

Clydey:hug: because I am nice I am telling you that if you come to a player forum to attack a member posting there, you posts can be deleted and you can be punished severely:hug:. I just learned this yesterday and suddenly I feel empowered in unimaginable ways.

Edit: Mikey:hug: I missed you

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 07:42 PM
:( Mikey you Englishman :o (does it hurt more than being called a Welsh? :o :p)when you meet your boyfriend Adam, who has stayed in England now for some years, test it out on him and see

;);):devil:

Hi evita & Hema :hug::wavey:

anon57
01-07-2009, 07:43 PM
:hatoff:Good to know that this is where the scum hangs out, never knew they could be so nice:p

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:44 PM
i am glad he's gone tho coz he's pants

Gers better bring in some damn talent tho to replace Boyd

none of this "paying off debts" crap

What happened to Murray spending his own money for players? It's not like these people can't afford to spend a few quid of their own on players.

Ferguson will retire before he moves, I reckon. He won't want to go to England again and I can't see him lining up for the likes of Hearts.

bokehlicious
Amongst Latinas Betty I "tried" an Italian, a Spaniard and a Greek (well not really Latina but still :o) and the Italian was by far the hottest :eek: :aplot: :D

Kitty de Sade

Pure genioos from MTF's reigning ACC champeen. :D

Betty
why hema what happened?:awww:

Corey Feldman
blu bird:eek: very cute:DBet, very cute

looks alot like a nice dinner to "st mirren cat" ;)

UxzCpgQKWZQ

Metis
We should all wear matching T-shirts

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/randomhand/ScumThumb.jpg

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:45 PM

Clydey:hug: because I am nice I am telling you that if you come to a player forum to attack a member posting there, you posts can be deleted and you can be punished severely:hug:. I just learned this yesterday and suddenly I feel empowered in unimaginable ways.

When did I come in to attack a member posting here?

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 07:45 PM
:hatoff:Good to know that this is where the scum hangs out, never knew they could be so nice:p

:rolls: Scum= :inlove:

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:46 PM
wow Jm if i think u met yr wife early u started..soon;)

ciao kim:hug:

acionescu
Walloon :rolleyes: I'll start calling you a Welsh...

Call him English :p

EDIT: JM :hatoff:

:rolls:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/4092892/Early-sporting-quotes.html

bokehlicious
when you meet your boyfriend Adam, who has stayed in England now for some years, test it out on him and see

Bah he certainly likes them despite having a hard time admitting it, otherwise he wouldn't stay there so long :shrug: :angel: :p

Metis
And this is Glenn's t-shirt:

http://www.8ball.co.uk/tshirts/iamgodyouarescumt-shirt_1_106845_black-white-print_l.jpg

elessar

You forgot a tiny little detail Hema: you have no mod here :hug:

tennizen
01-07-2009, 07:47 PM
When did I come in to attack a member posting here?

You are all sweet and jolly to me and I would never report you but don't be awfully shocked if someone reports your post someday out of vexation. Just a friendly warning:hug:

elessar

bokehlicious
wow Jm if i think u met yr wife early u started..soon;)

:angel: *whistle* :o :bolt: :p

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Bet, very cute

looks alot like a nice dinner to "st mirren cat" ;)

UxzCpgQKWZQ

if the cat was blu and black could be me:angel:
but i wont eat linda:lol::p

tennizen
01-07-2009, 07:48 PM

I didn't. I am sure Carlita will step in if necessary:hug:

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 07:49 PM
PM from a wee mole, Evita. Not a clue who would be this unkind. I can handle some unkindness, but this is a bannable offense, I think. :shrug:

I may not recover from this one. I've never been called a scum in my whole life. :sad:

And on your birthday, too :sad: :hug:

Hi evita & Hema :hug::wavey:

Hi Mikey :wavey:

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:49 PM
You are all sweet and jolly to me and I would never report you but don't be awfully shocked if someone reports your post someday out of vexation. Just a friendly warning:hug:

I appreciate that, but they wouldn't be able to report me for anything. I may be argumentative, but they'd struggle to find a post that suggests I came in here to attack someone.

I shall heed your warning, though. :D

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:50 PM
:angel: *whistle* :o :bolt: :p

:eek::eek:men.....

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 07:50 PM
And on your birthday, too :sad: :hug:

Some people have no consideration for the feelings of others. :sad:

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:52 PM
hema and james do u stop to flirt here:devil:or it's the bad influence of me, jm and the big flirt :p

elessar
And this is Glenn's t-shirt:

http://www.8ball.co.uk/tshirts/iamgodyouarescumt-shirt_1_106845_black-white-print_l.jpg
Reminds me of the shirt I saw in NY :lol:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=189180&stc=1&d=1231357913

Metis
Not a chance it's you. :p

Knowing now who wrote the quote I have to agree with you... :lol:

Hema what exactly happened yesterday? :D I heard the original posts were deleted. I missed all the action. :(

tennizen
01-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Metis, I will let you know in detail later. I am just dropping in randomly. WG, elessar can help you out too.

Clydey
01-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Hema what exactly happened yesterday? :D I heard the original posts were deleted. I missed all the action. :(

Drama occurred in here that I wasn't a part of? :confused:

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Metis, I will let you know in detail later. I am just dropping in randomly. WG, elessar can help you out too.

i missed it too:confused:

Corey Feldman
shut up Claire :rolleyes:

Call him English :p

EDIT: JM :hatoff:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/4092892/Early-sporting-quotes.htmlgo back in the kitchen Roy

What happened to Murray spending his own money for players? It's not like these people can't afford to spend a few quid of their own on players.

Ferguson will retire before he moves, I reckon. He won't want to go to England again and I can't see him lining up for the likes of Hearts.need a new billionaire sugar daddy

Kitty de Sade
Metis, I can help you. :hatoff:

The party was thrown in my honor. Me= :worship:

anon57
01-07-2009, 07:56 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/4092892/Early-sporting-quotes.html
:rolls:Those quotes were hilarious, Andreea

:wavey:Hi Betty

acionescu
01-07-2009, 07:56 PM
I want to know too :banana: As I understood Jess had to delete some posts from Nole's forum. Is all I know :awww:

Metis
01-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Reminds me of the shirt I saw in NY :lol:

:haha: that photo could be useful in MTF

OK, no hurry! I am patient. :D

Drama occurred in here that I wasn't a part of? :confused:

I know that's a shocking revelation to you. :hug:

Kitty de Sade
01-07-2009, 07:58 PM
I want to know too :banana: As I understood Jess had to delete some posts from Nole's forum. Is all I know :awww:

I love how you are quiet for a long while A, and then you reappear. You have keen sense for things. :devil: :hug:

Betty
01-07-2009, 07:59 PM
say it better kelli who did what to u and hema:armed:

Metis
01-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Metis, I can help you. :hatoff:

The party was thrown in my honor. Me= :worship:

:banana: Did I say I was patient? Not me. :lol:

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 08:01 PM
I want to know the drama, too :awww:

Betty
01-07-2009, 08:02 PM
:sad:evita hug me.i'm not patience..i want to know it:p
already take my poc corn and coke

acionescu
01-07-2009, 08:04 PM
I love how you are quiet for a long while A, and then you reappear. You have keen sense for things. :devil: :hug:

House and mom duties call periodicly :mad:

and in a few minutes I have to go wash my hair :sobbing: Please light my mood :awww:

say it better kelli who did what to u and hema:armed:

:armed:

Metis
01-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Nadal/Lopez lost the 1st set in the tiebreak (against Kas/Kohlschreiber) :sad: but they are up a break in the 2nd :rocker:

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 08:08 PM
:sad:evita hug me.i'm not patience..i want to know it:p
already take my poc corn and coke

Betty :hug: Let's wait together :)

acionescu
Nadal/Lopez lost the 1st set in the tiebreak (against Kas/Kohlschreiber) :sad: but they are up a break in the 2nd :rocker:

Do you have a stream? Awsome pretext not to wash hair for now :dance:

Kitty de Sade
Metis, Betty, A, Evita. Hecho. :)

EDIT: Livestream for doubles, please anyone?

Metis
01-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Do you have a stream? Awsome pretext not to wash hair for now :dance:

no stream just SB :( they are not playing in center court

EDIT: Livestream for doubles, please anyone?

that was quick :worship:

no stream that I know of :shrug:

Betty
01-07-2009, 08:15 PM
kelli i'm :speakles::hug:

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 08:16 PM

I haven't received any PMs... :sad: Did you type my name correctly?

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 08:25 PM
I forgot the dashes, Evita. It's there now. :p

Thought so :p I don't like them either but I had to use them out of necessity because Evita was already taken :shrug:

acionescu
01-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Thought so :p I don't like them either but I had to use them out of necessity because Evita was already taken :shrug:

He/she is enjoying the underground news as we speek :)

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 08:31 PM
i'm gonna offer that "Evita" v-cash for that PM :devil:

$10

acionescu
01-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Victor won the doubles, too :woohoo:

The new post of Bodo is called "Beauty and the Beast" Hmmmmmmmm :devil: Sounds WG pleasing to me. :bolt: to read it

acionescu
01-07-2009, 08:40 PM
And Rafito wins. Doubles GOAT, this kid :smoke:

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 08:40 PM

$10

Let me know how it turns out :yeah:

Betty
01-07-2009, 08:42 PM

$10

have u already lsot yr vcash:o u are not a good gambler:p;)
i did some good vbet but i used few money:o

acionescu
01-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Metis, Marcos cut his hair :eek:

acionescu
01-07-2009, 08:46 PM
It was about JJ and Taylor Dent :sobbing:

elessar
01-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Victor won the doubles, too :woohoo:

The new post of Bodo is called "Beauty and the Beast" Hmmmmmmmm :devil: Sounds WG pleasing to me. :bolt: to read it
You should read Tignor's last blog instead, some very interesting thoughts.

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 08:50 PM
have u already lsot yr vcash:o u are not a good gambler:p;)
si , i lost it thx to Marcos the mug :ras:

c'mon woman, bet all your cash on Murray to win AO :kiss:

And Rafito wins. Doubles GOAT, this kid :smoke:ahem i think you will find thats Fedrinka ;)

elessar
Sampras Agassi wimbledon final on ESPN classic :rocker2:

acionescu
Roger career Year? :inlove: I already red it :ras:

elessar
01-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Bet you feel smarter now.

cmurray

:mad:

that's not a classic. :(

JolánGagó
I didn't. I am sure Carlita will step in if necessary:hug:

Do you think that sort of "steps" would ever be "necessary" here? :scratch:

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 08:54 PM
EDIT:

fuck this server !!!!!45 y 4523v633232xfsrgfsdf

scram Jolan, delete that post as well

elessar
01-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Pete :worship: I find his BH beyond ugly though :lol:

acionescu
01-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Bet you feel smarter now.

Are you mocking him or me? :sad:

acionescu
01-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Mike :lol: :hug:

bokehlicious
Claire, are you sticking to US channels since you went to NYC? :confused: :scratch: :o

Corey Feldman
sexy arse Cheryl is here :hearts::worship::wavey:

acionescu
01-07-2009, 08:59 PM

On mine is something about Cantona :confused:

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 08:59 PM
JM, are you trying to get into the biscuits good boopies ... er i mean, good books

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:00 PM
this serve makes me mad

i vbet 3000 on andy on ao maybe i'll bet 30000
want something mike?

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:01 PM
jm :aplot:

cmurray
01-07-2009, 09:02 PM
sexy arse Cheryl is here :hearts::worship::wavey:

:dance:

Hi Mikey. :wavey:

bokehlicious
:lol: Nah Mikey :angel: the only good books I care to be in are yours and Adam's :shrug: :angel: :D :p

Corey Feldman
On mine is something about Cantona :confused:Ooo Ah, Cantona

:rocker2:

Castafiore
01-07-2009, 09:03 PM
I didn't come here looking for trouble. I made 2 lighthearted comments and 3 people asked scoobs to stop quoting me. Evita, if you want to be part of the gang so be it. Let's not pretend I came in and started causing trouble, though. This is a Rafa thread. I didn't think a joke about Federer would cause such offence. :p
I can understand some of the aggrevation, but the reaction to you in here is quite strong. I think I missed something. :scratch:

Pffft...same old, same old. Besides, if people in here say either you or JM mention Forget, they pretty much know what you're writing anyway.

See?

:lol: I love it when you call him walloon.

I won't sink to their level, but I bet whoever said that has a tiny penis.:)

I'm curious about what happened in Novak's chat thread as well. What was it this time?

elessar
01-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Are you mocking him or me? :sad:
Maybe a bit of both.
Claire, are you sticking to US channels since you went to NYC? :confused: :scratch: :o
It's in french, the commentator is an awful Sampras fanboy though :o "oh le plongeon pour la vollée. Incroyable. Même comme ça il a le contrôle, le toucher, la classe."
On mine is something about Cantona :confused:
There are different ESPN classics I think.

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 09:05 PM
this serve makes me mad

i vbet 3000 on andy on ao maybe i'll bet 30000
want something mike?nah Bet, you do your own things with it

dont listen to me about v-cash .. believe me :o

:dance:

Hi Mikey. :wavey:Hello Mamma :hearts:

:lol: Nah Mikey :angel: the only good books I care to be in are yours and Adam's :shrug: :angel: :D :pwait till Maria Love see's this ;) always hurting feelings this JM :(:p

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 09:08 PM
:lol: I love it when you call him walloon.its a classic word .. any excuse to use it, so i asked biscuit if she was a walloon and i'll wait until next time i see martine2
;)

elessar
01-07-2009, 09:08 PM
I'll try and be objective (:lol:) Karin made a comment that was clearly a shot at someone (in the thread with a dalai lama quote *hint* *hint*) in a post where she mentionned how she was above hating etc...Hema got a little annoyed at what she perceived to be hypocrisy on Karin's part and quoted a post where Karin announced herself as a Djokovic hater. They argued a bit (nothing bad) but apparently posters in the Nole forums didn't like at all that someone was "attacked" there and reported dozens of posts with some not so nice messages to Jess who we put in the middle again and got a little bashed because of us :o

acionescu
01-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Maybe a bit of both.

You're kind :hug:

It's in french, the commentator is an awful Sampras fanboy though :o "oh le plongeon pour la vollée. Incroyable. Même comme ça il a le contrôle, le toucher, la classe."

There are different ESPN classics I think.

Mine is in English but reading the above I'm glad I'm missing it :spit:

Snoo Foo
01-07-2009, 09:10 PM
:worship: Jolan :worship:

l_mac
01-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Karin was a passive aggressive arsehole and wg and Hema called her on it. The Noletrolls cried and cuoldn't believe anyone dared to say what they meant instead of using **** or :angel: or :spit: :lol: or "some people".

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Ooo Ah, Cantona

:rocker2:

Best thing France produced for decades :cool: he's such a poet too :hearts: :o :p

wait till Maria Love see's this ;) always hurting feelings this JM :(:p

Deserved. She broke my old heart so many times fangirling Flava :rolleyes: :shrug: :p

Hilde :ras:

Castafiore
01-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks, Claire (edit: and Linda). Damn, too bad I missed that.

Ah, the "I'm a lover, not a hater, why can't we all get along" angle? I don't buy that from 99% of humanity.

acionescu
01-07-2009, 09:13 PM
I'm amazed how many of you go to Nole's forum :eek:

scoobs
01-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Karin was a passive aggressive arsehole and wg and Hema called her on it. The Noletrolls cried and cuoldn't believe anyone dared to say what they meant instead of using **** or :angel: or :spit: :lol: or "some people".
What on earth were they all doing in Djokovic's forum anyway?

elessar
01-07-2009, 09:14 PM
It's weird because I remember perfectly well being at my friend's house watching Agassi coming back from two sets down at the FO but I have almost no memory of that wimbledon match 3 weeks after :o

elessar
01-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Karin is a fedalovic now. Or maybe a fedovical rather.

Castafiore
01-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Karin is a fedalovic now. Or maybe a fedovical rather.
A topplayerovic?

JolánGagó
01-07-2009, 09:18 PM
:worship: Jolan :worship:

Oh thank you, very nice of you but... why? :scared:

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 09:18 PM
:awww: Karin :awww:

:worship: Jolan :worship:shut up crazy girl

Best thing France produced for decades :cool: he's such a poet too :hearts: :o :p

:haha: when the seagull follows the boat poem?

:o

Thanks, Claire (edit: and Linda). Damn, too bad I missed that.

Ah, the "I'm a lover, not a hater, why can't we all get along" angle? I don't buy that from 99% of humanity.how is your neighbour after the big bang through the wall you heard?

acionescu
01-07-2009, 09:19 PM
fedovical? :confused:

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:21 PM
wow where was i:eek:

Castafiore
how is your neighbour after the big bang through the wall you heard? :lol:
The loud alarm?

Just when I was done putting on a coat, scarf and shoes to go out and check on him, it finished and I heard enough sounds proving that he's okay.

JolánGagó
The Noletrolls cried and cuoldn't believe anyone dared to say what they meant instead of using **** or :angel: or :spit: :lol: or "some people".

Looks like that's an interesting forum over there...

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 09:23 PM
:haha: when the seagull follows the boat poem?

:o

:lol: so inspired :cool: :hearts: Baudelaire, Rimbault or Verlaine had nothing on him :shrug: :o

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 09:23 PM
:awww: I dion't nkow what Rangers are doing.drunkingness? :eek:

The loud alarm?

Just when I was done putting on a coat, scarf and shoes to go out and check on him, it finished and I heard enough sounds proving that he's okay.so thoughtful this woman :hug:

elessar
01-07-2009, 09:24 PM
A topplayerovic?
I would never say such a thing :angel:

It was another person we rejected from this thread. Bitterness is a curse.

I saw who it was :lol: I swear I really didn't know the poster when I said it.
You should go over there and tell them serbian chocolate sucks :lol:

Damn I've just been over there didn't realize they had 4 pages about it :o

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:24 PM
:lol: so inspired :cool: :hearts: Baudelaire, Rimbault or Verlaine had nothing on him :shrug: :o

:worship::inlove:

JolánGagó
01-07-2009, 09:31 PM
You should go over there and tell them serbian chocolate sucks :lol:

I'd start from questioning the mere existence of such a thing. I guess I'd get banned in no time, not a good idea.

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 09:33 PM
:worship::inlove:

:hearts: :cool:

"L'invitation au voyage

Mon enfant, ma soeur,
Songe à la douceur
D'aller là-bas vivre ensemble !
Aimer à loisir,
Aimer et mourir
Au pays qui te ressemble !
Les soleils mouillés
De ces ciels brouillés
Pour mon esprit ont les charmes
Si mystérieux
De tes traîtres yeux,
Brillant à travers leurs larmes.

Là, tout n'est qu'ordre et beauté,
Luxe, calme et volupté.

Des meubles luisants,
Polis par les ans,
Décoreraient notre chambre ;
Les plus rares fleurs
Mêlant leurs odeurs
Aux vagues senteurs de l'ambre,
Les riches plafonds,
Les miroirs profonds,
La splendeur orientale,
Tout y parlerait
À l'âme en secret
Sa douce langue natale.

Luxe, calme et volupté.

Vois sur ces canaux
Dormir ces vaisseaux
Dont l'humeur est vagabonde ;
C'est pour assouvir
Ton moindre désir
Qu'ils viennent du bout du monde.
- Les soleils couchants
Revêtent les champs,
Les canaux, la ville entière,
D'hyacinthe et d'or ;
Le monde s'endort
Dans une chaude lumière.

Luxe, calme et volupté."

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Ah Linda, glad you're here :) You're doing really great at the PAW, third place after the latest update :yeah:

Edit: Yes, it does finish on Saturday.

Castafiore
01-07-2009, 09:35 PM
so thoughtful this woman :hug:
I'd hate to find out that he was having a major problem/dying and I was too lazy/antisocial to check if he's okay.

Happened to my dad. Neighbours wondered if he was okay but they couldn't be arsed to check it out.:mad:

JM, you swiss walloon, you need to do better research on Brel and Vlamingen. :ras:

scoobs
01-07-2009, 09:36 PM
My angels, does Doha finish on Saturday? :scratch:
Yes - as usual - the Arabic tournaments usually do as Saturday is the last day of the Arabic weekend.

elessar
01-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Documentary about Michel Ange :hearts: :lol: Figures it'd be ending in two minutes.

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 09:38 PM
I'd hate to find out that he was having a major problem/dying and I was too lazy/antisocial to check if he's okay.

Happened to my dad. Neighbours wondered if he was okay but they couldn't be arsed to check it out.:mad:

thats what i was thinking ..

in my old house when i heard noise it just annoyed me, no concerned feelings :o

but i could hear music so i knew what was happening, bastards :mad:

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:40 PM
JM:drool:that poem.....:hearts:

mike what did u ear?:eek:

elessar
I'd start from questioning the mere existence of such a thing. I guess I'd get banned in no time, not a good idea.
You'd only get banned from the Noleforum, that'd place you alongside Ezekiel among MTF greats :worship:

Corey Feldman
doha ends on Sat , i forgot that too until i asked myself today why they are cramming all R16 matches into a Wed'day

Man Unt lost at Derby, bunch of muppets :o

savesthedizzle
01-07-2009, 09:42 PM

Nope, nothing to see, nothing to see. :bigcry:

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:43 PM
doha ends on Sat , i forgot that too until i asked myself today why they are cramming all R16 matches into a Wed'day

o

sometime u do inteligent questions to yrself,u have 2 brains with u;):eek::p;):hug:

l_mac
01-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Ah Linda, glad you're here :) You're doing really great at the PAW, third place after the latest update :yeah:

Really?! :lol:

I think my strategy is very bad. I still have a lot of picks left and only 7 more matches to pick from.

Edit: Yes, it does finish on Saturday.

Yes - as usual - the Arabic tournaments usually do as Saturday is the last day of the Arabic weekend.
Thank you :kiss:
Documentary about Michel Ange :hearts: :lol: Figures it'd be ending in two minutes.

Is that Miguel Angel Nadal? :hearts:

Metis
01-07-2009, 09:44 PM
He/she is enjoying the underground news as we speek :)

$10

And Rafito wins. Doubles GOAT, this kid :smoke:

Vamos for the Doha double :rocker2:

Metis, Marcos cut his hair :eek:

I saw the clip. :lol: It looks strange :unsure: I wonder who his gf is. :devil:

Nah Mikey :angel: the only good books I care to be in are yours and Adam's :shrug: :angel: :p

Is that code for something else? :aplot:

I'll try and be objective (:lol:) Karin made a comment that was clearly a shot at someone (in the thread with a dalai lama quote *hint* *hint*) in a post where she mentionned how she was above hating etc...Hema got a little annoyed at what she perceived to be hypocrisy on Karin's part and quoted a post where Karin announced herself as a Djokovic hater. They argued a bit (nothing bad) but apparently posters in the Nole forums didn't like at all that someone was "attacked" there and reported dozens of posts with some not so nice messages to Jess who we put in the middle again and got a little bashed because of us :o

Hema :rolls:

My angels, does Doha finish on Saturday? :scratch:

:awww:

scoobs
01-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Just start handing out bans, Jess. Kick some ass. Get them back into line.

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:47 PM
scoob haveu never ban someone?

bokehlicious
01-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Is that code for something else? :aplot:

Shhhshhh don't tell Chris :secret: :o :p

elessar
01-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Linda what are ****s and bushes? types of plants :awww:?

Corey Feldman
01-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Betty, all men have 2 brains .. one upstairs and one downstairs :devil:

yo Scoobs *black kiss*

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Really?! :lol:

I think my strategy is very bad. I still have a lot of picks left and only 7 more matches to pick from.

Yes, normally people have made more than 7 picks by now but your strategy has paid off, almost all your picks were correct :D Good luck winning it all :yeah:

Metis
01-07-2009, 09:52 PM

Poor Jess :hug: :lol:

l_mac
01-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Linda what are ****s and bushes? types of plants :awww:?

I don't know. I just saw the quote and was inspired.

Claire, you're not playing AO TT are you?

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:54 PM

and which is the one that works better:devil:

scoobs
01-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Shhhshhh don't tell Chris :secret: :o :p

That's alright. I know where I stand now, anyway.

yo Scoobs *black kiss*

What's a black kiss?

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 09:56 PM
That reminds me - does anyone want to play AO TT doubles with me? I'm not ranked so I'd have to play qualifying.

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:57 PM
AO TT:fiery::o sorry evita i have already a partner:hug:

l_mac
01-07-2009, 09:57 PM
What's a black kiss?

Is it like a glasgow kiss?

JolánGagó
01-07-2009, 09:58 PM

I can already see you're being proactive and rejecting me in advance :sad:

Betty
01-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Is it like a glasgow kiss?

cheek and lip:p

scoobs
01-07-2009, 09:59 PM
That reminds me - does anyone want to play AO TT doubles with me? I'm not ranked so I'd have to play qualifying.
I will if you want. But i'm not ranked either and I don't know the first thing about how it works.

In short, you could probably do better :)

JolánGagó
In my hometown beso negro means arselicking, no less no more.

scoobs
Linda, can you bleep out your signature...someone's bound to complain.

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 10:02 PM
I will if you want. But i'm not ranked either and I don't know the first thing about how it works.

In short, you could probably do better :)

Thanks, I'll keep looking for now :devil: :hug:

scoobs
01-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Wow I'm snubbed from all directions today :lol:

l_mac
01-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Linda, can you bleep out your signature...someone's bound to complain.

:mad:

-Evita-, I was waiting to see if Claire played, but then I remembered she is going away during AO. :sad: And now someone else has asked me. You should play with scoobs. The entry list looks as though there will be plenty room for NRs.

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Wow I'm snubbed from all directions today :lol:

-Evita-, I was waiting to see if Claire played, but then I remembered she is going away during AO. :sad: And now someone else has asked me. You should play with scoobs. The entry list looks as though there will be plenty room for NRs.

Of course I would play with scoobs, I'm not snubbing anyone :) But:

1. snoobs doesn't sound like he really wants to participate
2. we would be two newbies without any direction :sobbing:

l_mac
01-07-2009, 10:09 PM

If you want direction I am happy to help you :hug:

I hope jayjay is enjoying all his sex.

I know that last statment seems like it came from nowhere, but I was thinking of scoobs and online tennis games and I automatically thought of jayjay. :lol:

*sigh*

Metis
01-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Goodnight everyone :wavey:

don't post too much :p

l_mac
01-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Night Metisita.

scoobs

It's not that I don't want to - I've just never bothered to learn what you're supposed to do so I've always steered clear. If Linda can play it, how hard can it be though? ;)

Being newbies without direction may be a greater problem (since I don't know what you even do, I don't know) so you may well be better with someone with a clue :lol:

elessar
I don't know. I just saw the quote and was inspired.
I think I understand now, but why three and not just two?

Claire, you're not playing AO TT are you?
No :bigcry:

acionescu
01-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Good night, Metis :hug:

l_mac
01-07-2009, 10:14 PM
I think I understand now, but why three and not just two?

Like I said, I don't know. The quote just inspired me. The thought of those ****s in a hand, instead of sitting in the bushes :sobbing: SO moving.

No :bigcry:

:(

Are you busy right now? I need a hand compiling the stupid doubles entry list for Auckland.

-Evita-
01-07-2009, 10:16 PM
If you want direction I am happy to help you :hug:

It's not that I don't want to - I've just never bothered to learn what you're supposed to do so I've always steered clear. If Linda can play it, how hard can it be though? ;)

Being newbies without direction may be a greater problem (since I don't know what you even do, I don't know) so you may well be better with someone with a clue :lol:

Thanks, Linda :hug:

Scoobs, I think we can brave it together now that we've been promised guidance :D Let's commit now?

acionescu
01-07-2009, 10:17 PM
For Kelli :kiss:

http://www.as.com/img/portadag_07012009.jpg

Still ugly, though :p

scoobs
01-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks, Linda :hug:

Scoobs, I think we can brave it together now that we've been promised guidance :D Let's commit now?
Alright. How do we commit? And then how do I learn what I've just committed to? :lol:

Betty
01-07-2009, 10:21 PM
good start scoob:p;)
gl to the both:hug:

adee-gee
01-07-2009, 10:23 PM
:sobbing: scoobs is playing TT? :help:

Linda, what do you need help with?