Tennis Fool
09-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Jaslyn looked happy and sad at the same time :lol:

Shy
09-11-2004, 07:23 PM
Anyone up for a Tim vs Lleyton final?

PinkFeatherBoa
09-11-2004, 07:26 PM
:tape: I'd like it but it would be way one sided.

Well done To Lleyton, sounded like he played well. :yeah:

Clara Bow
09-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Lleyton is looking so impressive. I actually think he's better than he was when he won the title in 2001 because is now more aggresive and has bettered his offensive skills.

Yashirobai
09-11-2004, 07:54 PM
It looks that the final will be one-sided: if Federer reaches the final, Fed is likely to win in straight sets; if Henman reaches the final, Hewitt is likely to win in straight sets. I'd like to be proven wrong... unfortunately, anyway, I think Roger will win the whole thing.

Fedex
09-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Anyone up for a Tim vs Lleyton final?
Well, me personally, I want to see more than 60 minutes of tennis on Sunday :tape:

Fergie
09-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Well done Lleyton :yeah:

KayTang999
09-11-2004, 08:50 PM
I guess this is Lleyton way of saying, "Welcome to the family!"

sigmagirl91
09-11-2004, 09:37 PM
Well done, Lleyton. I don't know if he will be able to take down Federer though. Feds is looking mighty good out there at the mo.

¿esquímaux?
09-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Pim Pim :ras::p

Billabong
09-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Lleyton:yeah:!

Raquel
09-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Well done Lleyton :bounce: :bounce:

I am so happy that he has done this after people, especially on UK TV, were writing him off all year and said his day had been and gone :rolleyes:

Corinna
09-11-2004, 10:23 PM
congrats, lleyton :worship:
love your come ons

Socket
09-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Lleyton is looking so impressive. I actually think he's better than he was when he won the title in 2001 because is now more aggresive and has bettered his offensive skills.

He's definitely serving better. You knew he had confidence serving against break point and on deuce. My hat's off to supposedly inexperienced coach Roger Rasheed for succeeding where Cahill and Stoltenberg failed by significantly improving Lleyton's serving.

sol
09-11-2004, 10:54 PM
Well done, Ll!:D. We’ll have the final I was hoped. :banana:
I didn't watch the matches because I wasn’t at home the whole of the day, but I have both taped. :D

Hagar
09-12-2004, 12:33 AM
LLLLEEYYTTOONN!!! OH YES BABY!!! I'm so happy (did not see the match and was so anxious to find out the result).

Lleyton Hewitt is back at Grand Slam final stage!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Jennay
09-12-2004, 12:37 AM
Amazing summer for Lleyton :bowdown: I'm extremely happy he's back in form (and imo, playing even better than he was 2 or 3 years ago.)

I hope he wins! :banana:

AgassiFan
09-12-2004, 01:06 AM
You know, I wouldn't rule out Hewitt stunning Federer in 4 sets.

When Roger is at his best, he is unbeatable. But that's why they call it 'best' - it doesn't happen often. If he merely plays his 'B' tennis, Aussie Asshole has a real chance.

Fedex
09-12-2004, 02:22 AM
You know, I wouldn't rule out Hewitt stunning Federer in 4 sets.

When Roger is at his best, he is unbeatable. But that's why they call it 'best' - it doesn't happen often. If he merely plays his 'B' tennis, Aussie Asshole has a real chance.
Roger has to play c-, to D tennis for Lleyton to have a chance.
And 'aussie asshole'?? :haha: :rolls: :worship: :lol:

CandyQueen
09-12-2004, 02:34 AM
Dont forget Hewitt beat federer in the davis cup. Hewitt was 2 sets and match point down before he won in 5. SO we know he is capable to win!

If he merely plays his 'B' tennis, Aussie Asshole has a real chance.

"Aussie Asshole" Now was there really any need for that?!

Fedex
09-12-2004, 02:41 AM
Dont forget Hewitt beat federer in the davis cup. Hewitt was 2 sets and match point down before he won in 5. SO we know he is capable to win!

"Aussie Asshole" Now was there really any need for that?!
Yes, but I dont think Federer is forgetting about that match any time soon. That match makes Ninja very mad, so He is not only dertermined to beat Hewitt every time they play, but to win a set 6-0 in every match. ;) You dont want to make Ninja mad, which is what Hewitt has done. Poor Lleyton!! :devil: I hope Mirka reminds him of this match, just to make Rogi even more mad, and focused. ;)

jeanie_sin
09-12-2004, 03:07 AM
you wouldnt want to make lleyton mad too...
can you stop going into every lleyton thread when you are obviously not a fan?

Fedex
09-12-2004, 03:14 AM
It doesnt matter if Lleyton is mad. When Rogi gets mad, he doesnt lose matches, he actually demolishes opponents too. I doubt Hewitt will even win a set tomorrow.

Freddi22cl
09-12-2004, 03:23 AM
It doesnt matter if Lleyton is mad. When Rogi gets mad, he doesnt lose matches, he actually demolishes opponents too. I doubt Hewitt will even win a set tomorrow.

try to get some sleep will ya, you sound like a friggen broken record. So when Fed got mad vs 18 yr old Tomas at Athens when he lost that first set, did he rally and demolish him?......gee enough, lets hope for a good match tomm.......

CandyQueen
09-12-2004, 03:24 AM
thats not true. Im not sure which match it was but federer got angry and lost concentration, so he lost points. I think hewitt will do better than a lot of ppl credit him for.

AgassiFan
09-12-2004, 03:27 AM
Roger has to play c-, to D tennis for Lleyton to have a chance.

If Roger plays his C/D tennis, Hewitt will take him in 3.

Hopefully Federer is smart enough not to underestimate Aussie McAsshole
the way his supporters seem to be doing. Otherwise, we might have a repeat of 2001 USO Final.

Fedex
09-12-2004, 03:29 AM
try to get some sleep will ya, you sound like a friggen broken record. So when Fed got mad vs 18 yr old Tomas at Athens when he lost that first set, did he rally and demolish him?......gee enough, lets hope for a good match tomm.......
What the hell are you talking about?? He won the 1st set in that match. :rolleyes:

Freddi22cl
09-12-2004, 03:30 AM
agreed. Can you imagine an idiot stating that he can beat the in form Lleyton with his B game?? lol.....Lleyton hasn't dropped a set and leads h2h---- again lets hope for a good match, which im sure will happen

Freddi22cl
09-12-2004, 03:31 AM
What the hell are you talking about?? He won the 1st set in that match. :rolleyes:

who won the match moron?? why didnt an angry fed beat an 18 yr old??---i thought if he gets angry he demolishes people......moron.......

Fedex
09-12-2004, 03:35 AM
Ah, not another pathetic troll, please :rolleyes: :o :mad: Good thing you dont post very often here.

Freddi22cl
09-12-2004, 03:38 AM
Ah, not another pathetic troll, please :rolleyes: :o :mad: Good thing you dont post very often here.

hmm, EXACTLY the rebuttal I expected. Had no answer for that I guess.....pathetic. See if you can find more room in your bedroom for a few more Federer posters to be put up, little one........try to get some sleep will ya.....

EHendrick
09-12-2004, 04:19 AM
Yeah, I suspected as much. I was disappointed with Johansson's attitude about the match. He said in an interview that he didn't think he would win. I think he shows too much respect to Lleyton or something. He kinda fizzled today, but maybe he was tired after winning the first five-setter of his career.

Red~Ruby
09-12-2004, 04:37 AM
I guess this is Lleyton way of saying, "Welcome to the family!"

halarious :haha:

Maybe Pim Pim was already very satisfied with that huge win over roddick and being inhis first semifinal that he didn't go that step further and think I can really win this. so all in all I think he must be happy, and ofcourse to lose to Hewitt he probably doesn't mind.