Lebron James [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Lebron James

bad gambler
07-04-2010, 06:53 AM
Lebron to play for Cavs next season - $2.30

gl

Ale10
07-04-2010, 11:10 AM
That's ballsy. If he stays he won't win a title...

Ale10
07-05-2010, 12:51 AM
Where did you bet on it mate? Somehow i got the feeling he will stay after watching that 10 minutes video on nba.com...

bad gambler
07-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Where did you bet on it mate? Somehow i got the feeling he will stay after watching that 10 minutes video on nba.com...

wsex, should be money for jam. Noway he signs for another team as other than the Bulls they don't have a championship roster.

Lebron is nothing more than a drama queen, just wants to drag this process out so he can feature on the sportscenter everyday

betowiec
07-06-2010, 12:20 AM
amare joins the NYK

good_gambler
07-06-2010, 02:37 AM
What price is he on becoming a Knick?

I think so. :unsure:

bad gambler
07-06-2010, 02:59 AM
amare joins the NYK

No Nash to feed him, he'll probably be a bust now

Ale10
07-06-2010, 03:02 AM
No Nash to feed him, he'll probably be a bust now

Or blow his knee in the first year. No insurance in his contract because of his health problems in the past...

bad gambler
07-07-2010, 02:09 AM
Another rumour is Bosh to Cavs in a sign and trade deal

Lots of rumours flying about at the moment

Bolar Bolabi
07-07-2010, 11:35 AM
The Suns should make a huge play for him. Maybe they'll make the final.

Alistair
07-07-2010, 11:57 AM
LeBron joined Twitter this morning with the user name "KingJames"

His bio says: "King of Akron" which to me, is the biggest sign yet he is staying.

bad gambler
07-07-2010, 12:02 PM
This guy is nothing but a diva, now ESPN are doing a 1 hour special to announce which team he will play for

Ridiculous, he won't win anything in Cleveland anyway

bad gambler
07-07-2010, 01:12 PM
D-Wade and Bosh playing in Miami next year

Problem is they don't really have a supporting cast at the moment with everyone but Beasley and Chalmers not a free agent. Should be interesting who else they can grab

good_gambler
07-07-2010, 01:18 PM
This guy is nothing but a diva, now ESPN are doing a 1 hour special to announce which team he will play for

Ridiculous, he won't win anything in Cleveland anyway

When is this on? In Australia as well?

bad gambler
07-07-2010, 01:20 PM
When is this on? In Australia as well?

Thursday 9pm US ET

So that's Friday morning 11am EST in Australia

Sounds like its basically between the Cavs and Knicks

bad gambler
07-08-2010, 02:52 AM
Knicks are getting pounded now outright favs

Money usually doesn't lie...

betowiec
07-08-2010, 04:22 AM
seems like he has chosen Greenwich(Connecticut) as the place where he will announce his decision

(not to far to NYK practice facility from there, less than 15 min)
manhattan about 30min ;)

i can smell it New York Knicks

Ale10
07-08-2010, 04:42 AM
seems like he has chosen Greenwich(Connecticut) as the place where he will announce his decision

(not to far to NYK practice facility from there, less than 15 min)
manhattan about 30min ;)

i can smell it New York Knicks

They say it's Allen Houston's house. If Knicks can somehoe get CP3 from the Hornets then it's a great choice. If they can't it's basically the worst decision. Bulls, Heat, Clippers waited for him eith far better teams and Cavs is home.

Ale10
07-08-2010, 06:47 AM
Now everybody say it's the Heat. You gotta love this. :)

Alistair
07-08-2010, 07:45 AM
RT @iamdiddy: Breaking news!!! Lebron signs with the Knicks! I just saw him leaving the knicks owners house!!! He lives next door to me!

Lebowski
07-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Heat 1.36
Cleveland 4
Nets 46
NY 8.75
Chicago 19

bad gambler
07-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Looks a done deal now

If he does go to the Heat he has taken the easy way now. Still Wade's team

Ale10
07-08-2010, 10:42 PM
He won't go to Miami. If anybody wants to bet on that @1.36 i would take action on it. :)

Lebowski
07-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Miami 1.54
Clev 3.40
NY 8.00
Chi 19.00

Lebowski
07-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Lebulls 24.00 is the play

Luinir
07-09-2010, 01:51 AM
LeBron goes to Heat

Sheva
07-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Wow! Let's see how that is gonna play out. I think the supporting cast of the big three will not be big enough to really compete for the championship..

Ale10
07-09-2010, 02:48 AM
Wow! Let's see how that is gonna play out. I think the supporting cast of the big three will not be big enough to really compete for the championship..

It wil be enough to compete for the championship for sure. If it will be enough to win it, that's another question...

good_gambler
07-09-2010, 02:58 AM
Miami Nuggets final. Bank it.

Ale10
07-09-2010, 03:11 AM
Miami Nuggets final. Bank it.

Half correct. (No chance for the Nuggets to beat the Lakers with their current team.)

Sheva
07-09-2010, 03:18 AM
Don't rule out the Celtics! They'll need to resign Ray Allen though, as they clearly lacked an outside game in the finals. JO is a nice addition though and Rajon should only get better next season..

Ale10
07-09-2010, 04:04 AM
Don't rule out the Celtics! They'll need to resign Ray Allen though, as they clearly lacked an outside game in the finals. JO is a nice addition though and Rajon should only get better next season..

We already resigne Ray for two years. I still doubt we will have enough. We lost the finals because two reasons this year (i don't want to talk about refs...): Perkins' injury + Ray forgot to shoot. (And Pierce not attacking Walton in Boston.)

bad gambler
07-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Lebron to play for Cavs next season - $2.30

gl

lost

He took the easy way out. Classless the way he did it though

good_gambler
07-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Half correct. (No chance for the Nuggets to beat the Lakers with their current team.)

The Nuggets need a reliable big but even with all the injuries they had last season they still held a 3-1 head to head over the Lakers. Even beat them once without Melo, and yes they had c*nt Kobe. I think the Nuggets are a great match up against the Lakers. You must remember JR was cold last season all bar one game, Martin had knee trouble, as did Bird, Melo and Chauncey were injured for long stints, Nene the same, Ty Lawson had injuries as well. They had a terrible year last year as far as guys on the court. Then there was their coach MIA for a huge chunk and the most important part of the season too.

castorinho
07-09-2010, 12:15 PM
I see the Heat having a 60+ games won in the regular season, however the play-offs will be a very different story. I will be very impressed if they even make it to the finals.

Ontie
07-09-2010, 12:49 PM
easy title Miami if Pat Riley will be the coach.

Ale10
07-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Mike Miller is reportedly poised to accept a five-year, $30 million offer to join LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh of the Heat. They are getting there... I would be shocked if Shaq won't join the party for the minimum salary.

SwiSha
07-09-2010, 04:51 PM
lost

He took the easy way out. Classless the way he did it though

couldnt agree more , easy way out and classless

SwiSha
07-09-2010, 04:56 PM
this dude claims to be the king and greatness, in his prime decides to join another mans team... absolutely hilarious

Bird,Magic (the last championships), Jordan and Kobe( the last 2) got it done as THE GUY, u Lebron will now be not remembered and seen as one of those ...

Ale10
07-09-2010, 05:17 PM
this dude claims to be the king and greatness, in his prime decides to join another mans team... absolutely hilarious

Bird,Magic (the last championships), Jordan and Kobe( the last 2) got it done as THE GUY, u Lebron will now be not remembered and seen as one of those ...

LOL :D That's beter be the joke. Kobe wouldn't even made it to the Finals without Gasol. Hw would have no rings without Shaq and Pau. ZERO.

SwiSha
07-09-2010, 08:50 PM
are u that stupid to not read the entire post? did i say that the people i have mentioned had no help? i was talking about being the go to guy, the one who can say this is my team and didnt even count the 3 from Kobe with Shaq

Kobe had Pau, Jordan had Pippen, Bird had McHale, but this was their team

Jordan would have had 6 rings without Pippen no? lol why dont u just take your time and really try to understand what i was saying, cant be bothered anymore to reply to your clueless posts

Ale10
07-09-2010, 08:57 PM
are u that stupid to not read the entire post? did i say that the people i have mentioned had no help? i was talking about being the go to guy, the one who can say this is my team and didnt even count the 3 from Kobe with Shaq

Kobe had Pau, Jordan had Pippen, Bird had McHale, but this was their team

Jordan would have had 6 rings without Pippen no? lol why dont u just take your time and really try to understand what i was saying, cant be bothered anymore to reply to your clueless posts

Kobe was the go to guy, yes, the 6/24 go to guy. :) Pau made that team work with his abilities: shooting, passing and rebounding.

SwiSha
07-09-2010, 09:00 PM
bla bla bla bla gypsy, another ring , suck it and move on....

Ale10
07-09-2010, 09:07 PM
bla bla bla bla gypsy, another ring , suck it and move on....

Kobe is just like LeBron, only he was fortunate enough to get into the Lakers so he didn't have to leave to be part of super teams. Jerry Buss bought it for him. :) (And still he almost left after a couple of bad years, he was going to the 76ers, Bulls or Clippers...)

Ale10
07-09-2010, 09:08 PM
And maybe your mom is a gypsy but i'm certainly not, i suggest you leave it at that.

SwiSha
07-09-2010, 09:16 PM
lmfao So when the Cavs had NBA's best record, they were unstoppable. As soon as they lose in playoffs, LBJ had no help?

good one gypsy hahaha

good_gambler
07-10-2010, 02:19 AM
LOL at Lakers fans. Is there a decent one out there? I highly doubt it. Bunch of arrogant jackasses. Your team is so good for being handed title after title. :retard:

betowiec
07-10-2010, 05:48 AM
Kobe is just like LeBron, only he was fortunate enough to get into the Lakers so he didn't have to leave to be part of super teams. Jerry Buss bought it for him. :) (And still he almost left after a couple of bad years, he was going to the 76ers, Bulls or Clippers...)

Certified Kobe hater

kobe had a tough decision when LbJ had his decision day on thursday

for kobe it was: wear one ring or five?
:)

Ale10
07-10-2010, 10:59 AM
lmfao So when the Cavs had NBA's best record, they were unstoppable. As soon as they lose in playoffs, LBJ had no help?

good one gypsy hahaha

We saw how good Kobe really is when he had to play with Smush Parker. :)

nastoff
07-11-2010, 12:26 AM
a whole town crying and whining over this asswipe was just pathetic...he's good yet so hyped by the media. When he wins a championship then maybe we can start comparing him with Kobe, right now there's no comparison.

SwiSha
07-11-2010, 06:09 AM
We saw how good Kobe really is when he had to play with Smush Parker. :)

took u a day to come up with that gypsy? hahaha hilarious...

good_gambler
07-11-2010, 10:18 AM
took u a day to come up with that gypsy? hahaha hilarious...

Is that the only insult you got? I bet you never even knew the word existed before the whole Hanescu incident.

Loser. :retard:

SwiSha
07-11-2010, 10:59 PM
u wanna start now too lol, dont even know why i should even be bothered to say anything to you with that username lmao...

nastoff
07-11-2010, 11:13 PM

He stayed with the Lakers after Shaq left, biding his time and they finally got the missing link in Gasol...James would probably have stayed too though, the Cavs are not the Lakers.

marquez
07-11-2010, 11:15 PM
career ruining decision from lebron, even if he wins championships
surprised he risks his mvp status(even marketing-wise) to join wade as the no.2 in miami
nba heroics are build on players carrying a team throughout their careers
thats why the celtics are still pp's team and not kg's
therefore, respect for dirk for staying with the mavs, though he'll never win a championship

imagine lebron doesn't win a championship now :rolls:

nastoff
07-11-2010, 11:19 PM
yeah, Wade v Jebron, the feud saga begins...

Machiavelli
07-11-2010, 11:23 PM
The guy is what 25-26?

Unreal coward, if he had chosen New York , no-one could have said anything, but Miami?

Garnett did it at the end of his career, he stayed loyal to Minnesotta long enough....

James should have tried for another couple of seasons, I am sure he would havd made it in the end eith Cleveland...

marquez
07-11-2010, 11:33 PM
The guy is what 25-26?

Unreal coward, if he had chosen New York , no-one could have said anything, but Miami?

Garnett did it at the end of his career, he stayed loyal to Minnesotta long enough....

James should have tried for another couple of seasons, I am sure he would havd made it in the end eith Cleveland...

yeah, lebron would have been in a much better position in Cle than KG was in Minnesota his whole career

KG has been a fantastic player throughout his career, but lebron certainly was even more expected to be the go to guy for a team, to have a team built around him as swisha said and not to be part of a team built around wade
Miami will always be Wade's team

btw, the situation is perfect for wade, couldn't be any better

Ale10
07-12-2010, 12:10 AM
I would say Wade will push LeBron to the spotlight. Remember the Beijing Olympics, it was D-Wade who came off the bench. If you don't believe it watch the videos and photos about Wade's reaction. He was like a kid at Christmas, he knew the man came to town.

bad gambler
07-12-2010, 03:46 AM
Lebron is pretty much a lock for the MVP for the next few years though, the guy is going to be a triple double threat pretty much every night now that he doesn't need to score 30 a night.

Also have you noticed that EVERY picture of the 3 of them so far is with Wade in the middle? What a hit to the ego, Lebron now relegated to a sidekick :lol:

SwiSha
07-12-2010, 07:39 AM
i disagree BG, i think he will have Magic like Numbers, but i dont think he is going to get the MVP with Wade and Bosh around him...

Durant would be my guess, at least for the next year

Arkan91
07-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Anyone else hear the rumour weeks ago that delonte west screwed his mom and he found out during the Celtic series

Kraxths
07-12-2010, 01:28 PM

:cuckoo:

Ale10
07-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Also have you noticed that EVERY picture of the 3 of them so far is with Wade in the middle? What a hit to the ego, Lebron now relegated to a sidekick :lol:

First it was LeBron in the middle but Wade looked like a schoolboy on the side so they changged. And D-Wade is talking about them as "631"

Ale10
07-12-2010, 02:30 PM
And btw LeBron is not even my fav player. But he gets way too much crap these day. Only mistake he made was the announcement on national tv.

good_gambler
07-13-2010, 05:04 AM
Anyone else hear the rumour weeks ago that delonte west screwed his mom and he found out during the Celtic series

http://recentissuetoday.com/sports/6615/lebron-james%E2%80%99-mom-delonte-west-affair/