The worst wins u have ever seen. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The worst wins u have ever seen.

Iheartandy&roger
09-11-2004, 12:27 AM
What was the worst win in a match you have ever seen? due to the calls weren't fair or anything really lets vent on these matches I mean we have the best wins now lets go for the worst wins. :devil:

Crazy_Fool
09-11-2004, 12:31 AM
What was the worst win in a match you have ever seen? due to the calls weren't fair or anything really lets vent on these matches I mean we have the best wins now lets go for the worst wins. :devil:
I can think of 3, but they all have a williams sister playing in the match ;)

CandyQueen
09-11-2004, 01:03 AM
Well this has nothing to do with the men......its the womens and only 1 call that pissed me right off by the umpire not the lines ppl! Australian Open Final : Justine Henin-Hardenne Vs Kim Clijsters.... When Kim drive volleyed? the ball and it hit right on the line.....lines ppl didnt call it out.....just the umpire overruled on a break point lettin justine serve for the championship!

Fergie
09-11-2004, 01:37 AM
Well this has nothing to do with the men......its the womens and only 1 call that pissed me right off by the umpire not the lines ppl! Australian Open Final : Justine Henin-Hardenne Vs Kim Clijsters.... When Kim drive volleyed? the ball and it hit right on the line.....lines ppl didnt call it out.....just the umpire overruled on a break point lettin justin serve for the championship!
This one was terrible, and Justine did pressure for the umpire overruled :mad:

Ballbuster
09-11-2004, 02:36 AM
This one was terrible, and Justine did pressure for the umpire overruled :mad:

nice exaggeration hater :ras:
The ball was like two millimeters in, if you were ten feet behind the baseline you would have thought it was out too.

Éowyn
09-11-2004, 03:14 AM
i gotta agree about the justine one i am not a big fan of either player but overules bug me alot the rule states only overule if it is a "CLEAR" mistake if it is on the line or a very minor distance like that one that is not a CLEAR mistake!

also gotta say the call for serena this week was one of the worse calls ever!

Experimentee
09-11-2004, 04:43 PM
The worst call i've ever seen in tennis was the one against Serena this week. And i've been watching the sport for a pretty long time. Not only that one, but 3 more in the final game. So that would qualify it as the worst win.
I havent seen anything nearly that bad in mens tennis.