How about Henman? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How about Henman?

gillian
09-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Not only is he appearing in his second Major semi-final of the year, but he's No. 3 behind J. Johansson & A. Roddick for number of aces served during this U.S. Open. Never would have thought it possible (the ace thing I mean).

On an completely unrelated note, while I like the nickname PimPim for Joachim, I've come up with my own. Since both his first & last names begin with the letters "Jo", I've taken to calling him JoJo (pronounced YoYo). Silly, I know. :)

RebelNYC
09-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Henman is to be congratulated for his accomplishments this year.

drf716
09-11-2004, 01:13 AM
all i know is he better win against federer so ill win some vcash hehehe

RoddickBabe10
09-11-2004, 02:00 AM
Henman... WOW! He is one of my faves and I never would've thought he'd be here, at the Open, this far! :bounce: :woohoo: I doubted him so much ever since in the beginning and he is very deserving of his accomplishment here! Yeeeah Timmy!!!

I hope he does well and the same goes to Federer (whom I am also a fan of) and Hewitt (who is one of my faves! hehe). As to Joachim, I haven't really followed his tennis, but good luck as well!

Goenitz_196
09-11-2004, 02:09 AM
Tim Henman has improved dramatically since 2-3 years ago, mostly focusing on his winning shots (the huge forehand he's developed and shown at the 2004 French) and most notably, his 1st and 2nd serves. At last he doesn't have a 2nd serve the speed of Virginia Wade's 1st serve.