Tommy's clothes??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tommy's clothes???

Als
09-10-2004, 06:25 PM
Hey! What's happening with Tommy's clothes?

I know he was dropped by Nike before he made his comeback, and so he could wear what he like (which saw those great Hasi shirts) but then he signed the new deal with Asics!

But in Tommy's first round, he wore Asics runners, but for the rest of the Open he wore Nike, and also in his quarter final he wore a Nike cap?

Is this just because Asics have yet to design a new range for Tommy? Or are they even going to design his own clothes? I really hope so - Tommy used to have the coolest clothes when he was with Nike. This is afterall the guy that was the first male tennis player ever to wear a sleeveless shirt!

I hope they are in the midst of designing stuff for him!

RogerRocks
09-11-2004, 11:54 PM
I agree. He needs the Nike stuff back.
He actually said he doesn't like the asics shirts too much cos they make him look like a fat sumo wrestler. hehe

Als
09-12-2004, 01:17 AM
Oh my god, did he really say that? They should design a new range of clothes for him, the ones they gave him are so dull and boring! And he should get sleeveless shirts. I'm sure after his great run this summer, Nike would have signed him again but that won't be happening now! That's a pity!

GO TOMMY, YOU'RE THE BEST!

Agassi Fan
09-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Nike for Tommy!!!

martirogi
09-17-2004, 08:20 PM
anything for tommy!!! or shirtless

Billabong
09-19-2004, 04:07 AM
lol martirogi;)!