Wow, Andy behaved like an ass [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Wow, Andy behaved like an ass

KarstenBraasch#1
09-10-2004, 06:17 PM
I'm glad that he lost. :)

Scotso
09-10-2004, 06:40 PM
I said he was arrogant, he really showed it last night.

alfonsojose
09-10-2004, 07:29 PM
PimPim gave him a taste of his own medicine :lol:

gillian
09-10-2004, 07:38 PM
I don't deny that PimPim gave Roddick a taste of his own medicine, but how did Roddick behave like an a$$ (sincere question, since I missed most of the match, except for the final set).

Eruwen
09-10-2004, 07:41 PM
I don't deny that PimPim gave Roddick a taste of his own medicine, but how did Roddick behave like an a$$ (sincere question, since I missed most of the match, except for the final set). He kept talking to the umpire about wrong calls, stuff like that. Well, not the entire match, mostly the 5th set I think. It got kinda annoying after a while!

And Alfonso, that was exactly what I was thinking too!

Iheartandy&roger
09-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Lmao thats my Andy...deal. Don't watch him if u get annoyed or think he's retarded though I do agree it did get a little out of hand lol... and I do want to congratulate Johansson on his win great job!

Lee
09-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Lmao thats my Andy...deal. Don't watch him if u get annoyed or think he's retarded though I do agree it did get a little out of hand lol

Umm! If he's the only player on court. BUT, he's not. So people had to suffer the annoying behaviour which will make people despise him. Get it?

henree
09-10-2004, 08:38 PM
With the way the calls have been going in this tournament. I am not surprised Roddick has lit a fire under the chair's butt.

Layla
09-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Umm! If he's the only player on court. BUT, he's not. So people had to suffer the annoying behaviour which will make people despise him. Get it?

Hear, hear!

Juanquis.Angel
09-10-2004, 09:36 PM
Yeah, his complaints on some of the near-miss balls he hit (that were out) got irritating after while. Even a good friend of mine who about killed me when I said I wanted Pim Pim to win (he's hardcore-Andy Roddick) was getting annoyed with the dramatics. But he was gracious in defeat, so he gets some credit for that.

papasmurf11
09-10-2004, 09:44 PM
You guys are complaining about him complaining! hah grow up

Fee
09-10-2004, 09:53 PM
Haven't we already discussed this in two other threads? Perhaps we can just let this one die away...

Éowyn
09-10-2004, 11:14 PM
well said fee!

and for the record andys main complaint was about the lineswoman not being anywhere near the line and that is a dead on call they are meant to be in a straight aline or as near toa straight lineas they can get without an obstructed view NOT in the centre of a court if a linewoman was there in one of my matches i'd refuse to play the point until they were in the right position.
As for the farside line overule the least said about that the better you'd have thought after the serena debacle umpires would be more careful but hey ho it's agame andy will get over it and come back from it even more determined and then you'll have to slag him off some more.

Kristen
09-11-2004, 02:17 AM
Its really amusing me the way people are talking up the point when Roddick had break points in the fifth, and told the crowd to be quiet when pimpim hit his first serve into the net :rolleyes: Yeah, very nice of him :lol:

I'm sure he wasnt an ass the whole match, a little childish I guess, but I suppose that's him showing his passion for the game? Andy shows it on the outside, pimpim keeps it on the inside. Best not to let your opponent know what's going on in your head i think. :retard:

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2004, 03:22 AM
I did have to turn off the match in the 4th set and not return until the fifth because he was annoying me so much. Ultimately, his petulant behavior may have played a role in costing him the match, so perhaps those of us criticizing it should be grateful? ;)

Juanquis.Angel
09-11-2004, 03:29 AM
I did have to turn off the match in the 4th set and not return until the fifth because he was annoying me so much. Ultimately, his petulant behavior may have played a role in costing him the match, so perhaps those of us criticizing it should be grateful? ;)

Amen!

Fedex
09-11-2004, 04:22 AM
This thread is just asking to have tangerinus to come in here, and post her usual bullshit