KarstenBraasch#1
09-10-2004, 01:55 PM
:)

KarstenBraasch#1
09-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Not just great, FANTASTIC! :)

misyou25
09-10-2004, 04:38 PM
well, accidentially, there are doubles now on tv (grrrr...when bob and mike lost already). stupid eurosport. think its a desaster they dont show nightsessions

Lindsayfan
09-10-2004, 05:40 PM
stupid eurosport. think its a desaster they dont show nightsessions

ditto :worship: luckily i have also other sports channels...

misyou25
09-10-2004, 05:42 PM
i dont:( do you have the tennis channel??????

Tian
09-10-2004, 06:00 PM
?? What are you talking about?!?!??!

For week 1 they showed Grandstand Court or worse (e.g. court 11)

For week 2 they showed repeats

for Wednesday+ they showed repeats of biking

SLICK
09-10-2004, 06:22 PM
British Eurosport does not have the contract to show live matches from Arthur Ashe or Louis Armstrong court because of the exclusive rights of Sky Sports. However, Eurosport International have the right to show live day and night matches because they are not bound by UK monopolosation of Sky. Comprendez? I have two satellite dishes, one motorised for Eurosport International etc. The other is a fixed dish for my Sky digibox. This was very useful when Sky did not show Agassi v Federer because of Henman vs Hrabaty. For some reason, the excellent interactive service finished wednesday and so we were forced to watch only what they choose to show.

jtipson
09-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Sounds like you have the best of all worlds, Slick :) Pricey packages?

SLICK
09-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Not really. Motorised dish channels are free-to-air (free). Sky package is £40 a month ($70).

budikovac
09-10-2004, 07:04 PM
whats the name of the two commentators that commentated Hass vs. Hewitt match?
One of them sad really dumb things...

misyou25
09-11-2004, 12:58 PM
in which language

pinky
09-11-2004, 03:30 PM
I have the french version of Eurosport and their coverage this year was great... every day live tennis from 11am till the end of the night session! Plus replay during the day since the night session is like 1am to 5am here :)
They only stopped the live coverage 3 times because they have a contract to show some french football game live.
The only problem was a few shitty match choices due to french players but overall it was great!

SLICK
09-11-2004, 10:26 PM
Eurosport international (French) which is a digital channel is available on Hotbird.I purchased the excellent Technomate 5500D free-to-air receiver last year for £99, with the motorised dish costing about £100 or so including installation. Contact Spectrum (S.Croydon) tel:0208 6515030 or email david@spectrum.uk.com for a quote. Eurosport international on analogue is available in only German now. :)

budikovac
09-13-2004, 05:14 PM
whats the name of the two commentators that commentated Hass vs. Hewitt match?
One of them sad really dumb things...
in which language
English, Eurosport International!

Commentator was saying all throughout the match that Haas is playing dumb tennis because of going for his shots, and that he should keep Hewitt playing more balls because Haas is physically stronger than Hewitt! At one point he even sad that Haas is faster than Hewitt! :smash:
The commentator sucks, he thinks if someone is bigger that he can run around more and that he is faster! everybody knows that Hewitt is the best runner out there and that he can hit more balls over the net than anybody else!

But the other commentator is fine, he speaks what he knows but the other one always gets all philosophical about every point... :zzz: