06-12-2010, 09:37 PM
CELTICS X GERMANY @ 2.36

bad gambler
06-13-2010, 04:10 AM
Lakers to beat Celtics - $2.27

gl

cardio
06-13-2010, 08:56 AM
I would like to know who writes these scripts for NBA, some washed-out Hollywood writer ? :devil:

Anyway, everybody knows that Boston is a villain in this series. When did you see that villain is in deep shit, almost lost, when 30% of the movie is still left to watch ? No, it is hero ( = Kobe & Co) , who is on verge of doom and very little hope to escape, then he makes titanic effort and kicks bad guys ass with sadistic pleasure,when 2 minutes of movie is left . End credits in LA, in game seven.

Boston over Lakers tonight @1.73

good_gambler
06-13-2010, 08:59 AM
I would like to know who writes these scripts for NBA, some washed-out Hollywood writer ? :devil:

Anyway, everybody knows that Boston is a villain in this series. When did you see that villain is in deep shit, almost lost, when 30% of the movie is still left to watch ? No, it is hero ( = Kobe & Co) , who are on verge of doom and very little hope to escape, then they make heroic effort and kick bad guys ass with sadistic pleasure,when 2 minutes of movie is left . End credits in LA, in game seven.

I didn't really understand that :lol: but there is no bigger c*?t in NBA than Kobe Bryant.

DoublePlay
06-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Why do you feel Kobe Bryant is a big ****? He's just a great player, and does some unbelievable stuff.

Boston for me though.

Ale10
06-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Why do you feel Kobe Bryant is a big ****? He's just a great player, and does some unbelievable stuff.

Boston for me though.

Great player AND a bigger ****.

Boston will win today, LA will win in game 6 and we will see an epic game 7 as we already knew before the series started.

betowiec
06-13-2010, 11:36 PM
cardio is just a certified hater

special one for those La Haters:

La to come back to Cali leading 3-2 @2.25

Ale10
06-13-2010, 11:49 PM
[B]cardio is just a certified hater

Who doesn't hate the Fakers? :)

They will get their ass kicked today again.

madmax
06-14-2010, 12:07 AM

:):devil: Fakers deserve all the hate they get - after all those years of refs rigging games for them...

bad gambler
06-14-2010, 02:19 AM
Lakers to beat Celtics - $2.27

gl

lost

betowiec
06-14-2010, 02:32 AM
cardio is just a certified hater

special one for those La Haters:

La to come back to Cali leading 3-2 @2.25

congrats celtics........Lost

Luinir
06-14-2010, 02:53 AM
CELTICS X GERMANY @ 2.36

WON

Ale10
06-14-2010, 03:21 AM

Never in doubt.

cardio
06-14-2010, 05:38 AM

Anyway, everybody knows that Boston is a villain in this series. When did you see that villain is in deep shit, almost lost, when 30% of the movie is still left to watch ? No, it is hero ( = Kobe & Co) , who is on verge of doom and very little hope to escape, then he makes titanic effort and kicks bad guys ass with sadistic pleasure,when 2 minutes of movie is left . End credits in LA, in game seven.

Win.

And yes, I dont like Laker since Bird played in Cs and Magic in LA and I like them even less with huge Kobe hype recent years. I even didnt like Chicago because MJ got so much hype and he was way better than Kobe or Bron. Once in final series I rooted for Salt Lake, how pathetic and hopeless was that :D

It doesnt cloud my judgement though, my money is on LA in game 6.