~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~ [Archive] - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

NicolasKiefer44
06-26-2010, 03:27 AM
birthday wishes????
When? :tape:
I missed that :o
Sorry!!!
Happy belated birthday!!!???

:smooch:

Dani it was today. Thanks :)

NicolasKiefer44
06-26-2010, 03:43 AM
I've just told people to fuck off on Facebook :haha:

Yes, I saw, with my name dangerously close :haha: to your fuck off reasoning. :eek: It's my birthday - go easy. ;)

I fell asleep in the couch while watching tv... Now i'm in bed and awake. I really need to sleep because i have to work tommorow but i can't because i'm bored... Anyone in here? Mikey :p ?

Just got here but you are long gone. I just got home from an Arabic dinner that was sinful pleasure.

NicolasKiefer44
06-26-2010, 03:50 AM
Happy Birthday by the way to Misha Youzhny. Misha and I share the same birthday and we had a party tonight. :aparty::bdaycake: He gave me his racquets, shoes, apparel, and told me he's hiring me to be his physio as my gifts from him. :haha:

I am just a little more than excited. ;)

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/MishaRaf3.jpg

tedlesurfeur
06-26-2010, 06:13 AM
Its getting light again and birds are singing :(

Are you insomniac? :sad:

Good morning :wavey:

This morning : orange juice, coffee and brioche tressée, au chocolat :D

http://www.maboulange.fr/media/briochetresseechocolat__083907400_1123_12082009.jp g

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 06:23 AM
:awww: Fenna!!!! :hug: at least you did get some sleep on the couch. Good luck with working today.

:haha: mikey .. what an awesome gift did you get :lol:

Thanks for breakfast Ted! :D i'd like to have some choclate and coffee :drool:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 07:54 AM
:wavey: morning cafe!

breakfast looks nice! Shame that in this house I can only manage to find the orange juice :o

so did you do enough work to go fangirling today Eva?

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 07:59 AM
no S. not yet. but, ive read a lot and now have to pick the right parts of the articles. i think ill manage to do this today.

but... :bigcry: :sad: :crying2: ... it's SOLD OUT!!!!!
so i need to find tickets on marktplaats. first ill work till 4/5ish and then see if i can arrange smth. :) im in tilburg now so enschede isnt exactly around the corner :shrug:

Catchie
06-26-2010, 08:04 AM
Are you insomniac? :sad:

Good morning :wavey:

This morning : orange juice, coffee and brioche tressée, au chocolat :D

http://www.maboulange.fr/media/briochetresseechocolat__083907400_1123_12082009.jp g

:awww: Fenna!!!! :hug: at least you did get some sleep on the couch. Good luck with working today.

:haha: mikey .. what an awesome gift did you get :lol:

Thanks for breakfast Ted! :D i'd like to have some choclate and coffee :drool:

I fell asleep eventually... Listened to some relaxing music that helps you sleep on my phone.. I love my phone, i can find an app for almost everything :p

Thanks for breakfast Ted! :lick:

Now I have to get ready for work. I don't want to go with this lovely weather outside....
See you later!

Carlita
06-26-2010, 08:18 AM
no S. not yet. but, ive read a lot and now have to pick the right parts of the articles. i think ill manage to do this today.

but... :bigcry: :sad: :crying2: ... it's SOLD OUT!!!!!
so i need to find tickets on marktplaats. first ill work till 4/5ish and then see if i can arrange smth. :) im in tilburg now so enschede isnt exactly around the corner :shrug:ooh I thought you already had the tickets! :eek:

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 08:19 AM
ooh I thought you already had the tickets! :eek:

nope :shrug: because it wasnt sold out and we thought there would be many tickets :smash: :retard: maybe im lucky with ppl who want to sell and then sell it to me in the evening for less money because the show alreay started.

Carlita
06-26-2010, 08:25 AM
nope :shrug: because it wasnt sold out and we thought there would be many tickets :smash: :retard: maybe im lucky with ppl who want to sell and then sell it to me in the evening for less money because the show alreay started. I had a quick look... people are selling and some for reasonable prices.... how many do you need?

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 08:30 AM
I had a quick look... people are selling and some for reasonable prices.... how many do you need?
ok good the prices are reasonable :woohoo:
need only 2. but ill only buy them later on if i know i can hand in my thesis today before leaving the house.. :scared:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 08:35 AM
ok good the prices are reasonable :woohoo:
need only 2. but ill only buy them later on if i know i can hand in my thesis today before leaving the house.. :scared:good point :lol:

Okay, Im going! Hopefully the sun will boost my mood somewhat when Im outside :shrug:

see you later, maybe :wavey:

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 08:38 AM
enjoy the sun!!! :D
http://www.therealmartha.com/Smile/sun_smiley_in_window.gif
http://suriyanto.net/comic/ponandzi/24_wake_up_love_the_sun_came_to_see_you.jpg

scoobs
06-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Hey gang. Still in the queue, hoping to see chardy, ferrer, davenport and then on the hill for rafa and muzza. Have a great day !!! ^^

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 09:16 AM
As long as you cheer for chardy and not ferrer, im cool with u chris ;) :woohoo: enjoy!!!

tedlesurfeur
06-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Hey gang. Still in the queue, hoping to see chardy, ferrer, davenport and then on the hill for rafa and muzza. Have a great day !!! ^^

Still in the line? Well, I hope you have a good day. Have you brought sunscreen? I hope so. :wavey:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 11:31 AM
pff it's warm outside, but I love it :)

would like to go for a bikeride but my bike is a mess....the back wheel is not as it should be... so maybe not risk it :o

Allez Chardy!!! Kick Ferrer's ass :bounce:

NicolasKiefer44
06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
Allez Chardy!!! Kick Ferrer's ass for kicking Kiwi's ass!

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 01:27 PM
allez jimmmmm :sport:

:wavey:

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Hey everyone! I was so tired yesterday that I didn't even turn on my laptop and was asleep before 22:00 :eek:
Not anymore tho, am home after I did some shopping :) bought the same shoes as Fenna in black, so we can wear them together and I won't feel so tiny on my own :p And I got a new battery in my watch. I was stunned it's the same price at v&d, only the juweler does it in 30 minutes where v&d says it's ready the next work day :scratch:

tedlesurfeur
06-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Hey everyone! I was so tired yesterday that I didn't even turn on my laptop and was asleep before 22:00 :eek:
Not anymore tho, am home after I did some shopping :) bought the same shoes as Fenna in black, so we can wear them together and I won't feel so tiny on my own :p And I got a new battery in my watch. I was stunned it's the same price at v&d, only the juweler does it in 30 minutes where v&d says it's ready the next work day :scratch:

Well, your destiny last night was different from that of your twin sister :lol: she wasn't able to sleep.

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Well, your destiny last night was different from that of your twin sister :lol: she wasn't able to sleep.
:lol: indeed

and why doesnt it surprise me you bought the same shoes eliane :rolls:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 02:44 PM
Ice tea anyone?

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/citrus-ice-tea.jpg

those were great shoes!! They would turn me into a 2meter giant though :o so not for me ....

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 02:44 PM
I know, she told me :)
But she had more free days last week, I had to work every day.
Monday is a free day for me, it's my granny's birthday :D

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 02:57 PM
:lol: indeed

and why doesnt it surprise me you bought the same shoes eliane :rolls:
I already liked them, just not for € 100 ;) but Fenna and I do have the same taste again. It's like we're 4 again, we wear the same things in different colors :)

Ice tea anyone?

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/citrus-ice-tea.jpg

those were great shoes!! They would turn me into a 2meter giant though :o so not for me ....
mmm, that looks good! :lick:
I am drinking the lipton green ice tea atm :)

yeah, that's one of the good things of being 1.58, even these shoes don't make me tall :lol:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 02:59 PM
So Eva, how's it all going? :lol:

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 03:25 PM
well pretty good actually :D
but i think ive decided not to go. i also have exams on tuesday and thursday and it will take me a lot of time (and money) to travel... and they only perform for 45 minutes. And by the time i can get there, we most probably wont have a good spot. So im being very wise here and wont go.

:bigcry: :crying2: :sad: :( - sad but wise... :lol:

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 03:28 PM
I already liked them, just not for € 100 ;) but Fenna and I do have the same taste again. It's like we're 4 again, we wear the same things in different colors :)

yes they were really nice!! :yeah: i would also be a giant with them on though.. :o not as giantish :lol: as sjoukje, but still.... ;)
and yes its obvious you girls have the same taste :spit: :D

Carlita
06-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Good chica!! :yeah: I think you would have to be there right now to have a good spot.... so.... what's the point in spending a lot of money and not seeing anything?

they'll be back ;)

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 04:10 PM
yes they were really nice!! :yeah: i would also be a giant with them on though.. :o not as giantish :lol: as sjoukje, but still.... ;)
and yes its obvious you girls have the same taste :spit: :D
We didn't have the same taste until a few years ago. :)
And some things are still different, Fenna never wears a blouse for example :p

Good chica!! :yeah: I think you would have to be there right now to have a good spot.... so.... what's the point in spending a lot of money and not seeing anything?

they'll be back ;)
Who's where?
Yeah spending money and not being able to see isn't a good plan, you'll probably only be annoyed afterwards :)

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 04:21 PM
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2007/03/jared-leto-transformation.jpg
30 seconds to Mars, Jared Leto!!! (watch chapter 27, good film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0488988/)
at tmf awards

Carlita
06-26-2010, 04:36 PM
:unsure: Oh dear god.... is het THAT skinny? :unsure:

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 05:13 PM
for the movie yes.. :speakles:

He gained 62 lb for his latest role, playing Mark David Chapman, in Chapter 27 (2007). Then lost the weight by going on an all-liquid diet consisting of lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water. He lost 20 lb in 10 days.

Has been diagnosed with gout after undergoing this dramatic weight loss

ok maybe he really IS this skinny :shrug:
check this pic :speakles: hmm. u can count the ribs. maybe i need to let go of the idea we'd be perfect together :spit: :rolls:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 05:19 PM
:speakles: OMG :speakles:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 06:10 PM
well yeah, he's a bit skinny...but not as in that one pic anymore I hope :o

are you following me on twitter then? :rolls:

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 06:13 PM
well yeah, he's a bit skinny...but not as in that one pic anymore I hope :o

are you following me on twitter then? :rolls:
yes i follow you :devil: and chris :devil:

i only created it yesterday!! :D i had an account before but only repeated to jared and shannon leto and i was so embarrased of myself i deleted it and got one with also ppl i know so ill refrain myself from talking to jared :scared: :spit: :rolls:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 06:15 PM
yes i follow you :devil: and chris :devil:

i only created it yesterday!! :D i had an account before but only repeated to jared and shannon leto and i was so embarrased of myself i deleted it and got one with also ppl i know so ill refrain myself from talking to jared :scared: :spit: :rolls::lol: well welcome back then ;)

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 06:24 PM
thanks! :lol: i also follow gaby now :devil: if she'll accept me.. :rolleyes:
any special plans for tonight?!

*edit oh and to get rid of that skinny image of JL, this is what he also looks like. still not fat :rolleyes: but better.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs488.ash1/26672_1500127225139_1292920058_31403876_933042_n.j pg

:hearts:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 06:43 PM
nice! :yeah:

well no not really..... Im watching Murray - Simon listening to Enric :angel:

Got a new bike this afternoon :) My old one was getting a bit dodgy :unsure: So I got one like it only better quality :D I might go for a ride tomorrow, and burn to a crisp while doing it :lol: :o

do they show the TMF awards on tv today?

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 06:49 PM
nope since last year they dont apparently :shrug: i also thoughh ok ill watch it on tv, but theres nothing on :retard: i took nrcnext subscription and now have a chance to win tickets to lowlands. all my hope is on this :lol:

I knw about molina, i saw it on twitter!! :lol: :p

Oh boy.. good luck with biking tomorrow in those 35 degrees :unsure: :help:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 06:58 PM
I'll take a lot of water with me :lol: it should be okay :unsure:

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 07:36 PM
for the movie yes.. :speakles:

ok maybe he really IS this skinny :shrug:
check this pic :speakles: hmm. u can count the ribs. maybe i need to let go of the idea we'd be perfect together :spit: :rolls:
Maybe he's even more skinnier than Ben Wishaw :eek:

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Eva, ik heb je ook geaccepteerd op twitter. Niet dat ik er veel mee doe, maargoed. :p

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Gillou :sad:

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 08:01 PM
who is ben? yeyy 4 followers already :woohoo:
:o :rolleyes: ;)

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Ben is one of my fave actors :D He's John Keats in Bright Star, Grenouille in Perfume the story of a murderer, one of the Dylan incarnations in I'm not there, Ben Coulter in Criminal Justice.
On this pic he's with Abbie Cornish, his co star in Bright Star. :)
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/may2009/7/3/image-2-for-cannes-film-2009-gallery-99837738.jpg

Carlita
06-26-2010, 08:58 PM
So Eliane, you follow me on twitter too :lol: Will you accept my request then?:rolls:

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 09:34 PM
I just started following you :) And sure I will accept your request.
Made my account private, cause I got all these weird followers and didn't want to remove them all the time. As you will notice, I'm not around a lot on twitter, haha.

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 09:36 PM
i dont know ben's movies/series but i do know ive seen his pic before :) he's skinny indeed :o

scoobs
06-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Home at last.

I've had two amazing days, and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow and the coming week, but I've done two 18 hour days on less than four hours sleep each night so I need to get some rest.

Just wanted to do a quick shout out to JM (and Adam if he's lurking though) - two great guys who I really enjoyed spending time with, wish it could have been longer.

Night everyone :wavey:

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 10:01 PM
I :hearts: skinny men like him. :o :tape: But not too skinny, Ben is just right in this pic. He sometimes is a little too skinny, like in criminal justice. I'm going to buy it, I missed episode 3 on Ned2 and I can't find it to download somewhere. I tried to watch the original broadcast on the bbc, but I also missed ep3 there. :( Just have to wait till the price drops a little. I think € 20 for 5 episode is too much. :p

Kezzi
06-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Home at last.

I've had two amazing days, and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow and the coming week, but I've done two 18 hour days on less than four hours sleep each night so I need to get some rest.

Just wanted to do a quick shout out to JM (and Adam if he's lurking though) - two great guys who I really enjoyed spending time with, wish it could have been longer.

Would love to hear it!

Good night Chris :hug:

Carlita
06-26-2010, 10:19 PM
night Chris!! :hug: Glad you had a great time!!!

<Eve>
06-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Home at last.

cute. sleep well!! :wavey:

<Eve>
06-27-2010, 08:25 AM
Morning Cosy Café !!!

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Essen/smilie_essen_061.gif You can all sit down

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Schule/smilie_school_003.gif

for a lovely breakfast

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Essen/erdbeere_217.gif http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Essen/smilie_essen_027.gif http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Essen/smilie_essen_064.gif http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Essen/smilie_essen_148.gif

Have a good day all!!!!

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/ABC/smilie_abc_150.gifhttp://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/ABC/smilie_abc_173.gifhttp://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/ABC/smilie_abc_153.gif

bokehlicious
06-27-2010, 09:13 AM
Home at last.

Chris! :hug: Nice to hear you had another good day at Wimbledon yesterday ;) I really enjoyed spending time with both of you guys, you were just as nice if not nicer than I expected :cool: :D you really helped make my trip so special, thanks again brothers :hug: ;)

scoobs
06-27-2010, 09:27 AM
JM, you're welcome and I hope we can do it again at some point in the future. It was fun.

10 hours sleep later, I'm starting to feel human again.

For once I'm sorta glad there's no tennis today, I could do with a day of being lazy and catching up with other things...

tedlesurfeur
06-27-2010, 09:38 AM
:wavey: hello gang.

Ted's Sunday quiz

100 pts per correct answer.
175 pts bonus if all of them are correct.

1) What nationality is Illya Marchenko?
Ukrainian
Russian
Latvian

2) I won the doubles title in Chennai in 2005, partnering Schuettler. Who am I?
Yen Hsun Lu
Marin Cilic
Tommy Robredo

3) What title did Ricardo Mello win in 2004?
Viña Del Mar
Delray Beach
Costa Da Saouipe

4) Who is Autralia's current No.2 player in tennis?
Lleyton Hewitt
Carsten Ball
Peter Luczak

5) When did Ernests Gulbis turn pro?

Send your answers by PM

Enjoy!!

tedlesurfeur
06-27-2010, 09:42 AM
JM, you're welcome and I hope we can do it again at some point in the future. It was fun.

10 hours sleep later, I'm starting to feel human again.

For once I'm sorta glad there's no tennis today, I could do with a day of being lazy and catching up with other things...

Oh noooo :sad: you've just reminded me that there is no tennis today :sobbing:

<Eve>
06-27-2010, 10:45 AM
675 for meeheeeee :rocker2: :aparty: :banana:

Carlita
06-27-2010, 01:11 PM
and me :angel:

pff back from the bikeride!!! I'll pay for it later Im sure :lol: :o

I got lost too :lol: Thank you Chris for telling me where I was :rolls: Was a lovely ride...apart from the chocolate coloured old guy wearing a thong :bolt: :o :help:

Then I try to find my way back to the main road and ride into the nudist area :haha: Anyway, no problem..but... they make these for a reason I believe? :rolleyes::o So, STAY in there and don´t stand near the main road displaying all you got mister shrivelled up, too tanned old man !!!!

now I need water, LOTS of it!!!

Kezzi
06-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Hey cafe :wavey:
I'm not at home, when is the deadline for the quiz Ted? Midnight? :)
Ask Eva what it's like to type on my phone ;)

wow Sjoukje! Bike ride with this weather :worship: I had enough when I arrived at my grandmother after 30 minutes, I decided I'm staying for dinner :lol:

tedlesurfeur
06-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Hey cafe :wavey:
I'm not at home, when is the deadline for the quiz Ted? Midnight? :)
Ask Eva what it's like to type on my phone ;)

wow Sjoukje! Bike ride with this weather :worship: I had enough when I arrived at my grandmother after 30 minutes, I decided I'm staying for dinner :lol:

I'll wait for you to send me the answers, don't worry :wavey:

<Eve>
06-27-2010, 05:04 PM
S. Can i volunteer for a ban? my addiction is too strong, i cant refrain from logging in here. what do i have to do to get a ban for.. let me think.. 4 days???
:rolls:

tedlesurfeur
06-27-2010, 05:38 PM
S. Can i volunteer for a ban? my addiction is too strong, i cant refrain from logging in here. what do i have to do to get a ban for.. let me think.. 4 days???

Click on annoucements (on the right), and click on the rules threas, and violate one or two.

<Eve>
06-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Click on annoucements (on the right), and click on the rules threas, and violate one or two.
merci :yeah: but they dont say what will give me a ban of 4 days tho ;)

tedlesurfeur
06-27-2010, 06:17 PM
ok, insult me and my mother and my race, and I will ask a 4-day ban for you.

<Eve>
06-27-2010, 06:24 PM
ok, insult me and my mother and my race, and I will ask a 4-day ban for you.

:hug: i couldnt do that.
but i know its stupid i cant stay away. so ill just be grownup and responsible.

ill be off :wavey:

Carlita
06-27-2010, 07:16 PM
:rolls:no..... :p

Kezzi
06-27-2010, 10:46 PM
I'll wait for you to send me the answers, don't worry :wavey:
I didn't make it to my computer, so you can count points without my answers.
But I believe the first one is from Sergiyland... :p

tedlesurfeur
06-28-2010, 05:40 AM
I didn't make it to my computer, so you can count points without my answers.
But I believe the first one is from Sergiyland... :p

No no, I'm going to work, so you have the entire day, it's not like we're totalitarians in this game, this is still very flexible, it's for the fun, so send me everything tonight, I'll post the rankings tonights or tomorrow. :wavey:

scoobs
06-28-2010, 08:02 AM
Morning everyone :)

http://www.meals.com/imagesrecipes/32229x400.jpg

http://www.yale.edu/acmelab/coffee_cup.jpg

Kezzi
06-28-2010, 08:18 AM
good morning! :wavey:

:lick: that looks great! Too bad a sandwich with chocolate sprinkles is the only thing I have that comes close :awww:

bokehlicious
06-28-2010, 08:22 AM
Morning everyone :wavey: lovely breakfast Chris :yeah: :cool: :drool:

Denaon
06-28-2010, 03:41 PM
:wavey: so what's up?

tedlesurfeur
06-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Eva climbs up the ranking :yeah:

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/6/28/7aa56112-9634-4fa5-8c62-9ba674bc1f16_club.jpg

Kezzi
06-29-2010, 09:45 AM
Mmmm, how do I get 10.000 points in one week? :scratch: :p

Kezzi
06-29-2010, 01:18 PM
http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/8/view/10589/agip-hello-kitty-petrol.html
Sjoukje... do you own the chain saw mentioned here? :unsure: :scared:

Kezzi
06-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Looks like the café is empty today... :awww:
Can some strawberries tempt someone to come inside? ;)

http://www.solo.be/uploadedimages/Ingredi%C3%ABnten/Ingredi%C3%ABnten_van_A_tot_Z/Aardbei.jpg

Denaon
06-29-2010, 03:16 PM
ciao people!!! :wavey:

Kezzi
06-29-2010, 03:17 PM
It worked! :bounce:

Hi Dani! :wavey:

Denaon
06-29-2010, 03:21 PM
It worked! :bounce:

Hi Dani! :wavey:

Hey Eli :D :wavey:

Kezzi
06-29-2010, 03:53 PM
How are you today?
Did you do something fun?

Denaon
06-29-2010, 04:19 PM
How are you today?
Did you do something fun?

I'm fine...thanks! :D
nothing fun lately...just watching some futbol :D
how about you?

Kezzi
06-29-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm fine...thanks! :D
nothing fun lately...just watching some futbol :D
how about you?
Also not much today. Yesterday we went for dinner with the family for my grandmothers birthday.
And we arranged to go to an amusement park with all the grandchildren. Can't wait to see how that goes, 8 girls ranging from 8 up to 23 and a 6 year old boy. :lol:

We need a drink to go with our conversation, it's really warm here, so I'll just have water:
http://inspirationspam.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/evian.jpg?w=500&h=533

Denaon
06-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Also not much today. Yesterday we went for dinner with the family for my grandmothers birthday.
And we arranged to go to an amusement park with all the grandchildren. Can't wait to see how that goes, 8 girls ranging from 8 up to 23 and a 6 year old boy. :lol:

We need a drink to go with our conversation, it's really warm here, so I'll just have water:
http://inspirationspam.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/evian.jpg?w=500&h=533

Oh...poor boy...among all the girls :haha:
I'd drink something strong :cool:

Denaon
06-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Vamos Paraguay!!! :rocker:

Kezzi
06-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Oh...poor boy...among all the girls :haha:
I'd drink something strong :cool:
Well, so far he likes to spend time with us all, but I guess we can't do this anymore when he's older, cause it would be absolutely not cool to go out with all your cousins... Ooooor his friends are all dying to go with us and be surrounded by all these girls :lol:

tedlesurfeur
06-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Am I bothered? :lol:

(special message for Chris :lol: )

Carlita
06-29-2010, 05:42 PM
http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/8/view/10589/agip-hello-kitty-petrol.html
Sjoukje... do you own the chain saw mentioned here? :unsure: :scared::lol: no I do not...but atm I'd want it and might even use it :fiery: :sad:

oh btw, you like expensive things no? Duur watertje :lol:

Vamos Paraguay!!! :rocker:vamos España!!!! :bounce:

I bought the Adidas España jacket :lol: on sale :angel:

scoobs
06-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Am I bothered? :lol:

(special message for Chris :lol: )
yeah but look at my face, am I bovvered though?

Carlita
06-29-2010, 05:44 PM
you guys wanna let us in on the "joke"? :p

Kezzi
06-29-2010, 05:51 PM
:lol: no I do not...but atm I'd want it and might even use it :fiery: :sad:

oh btw, you like expensive things no? Duur watertje :lol:

vamos España!!!! :bounce:

I bought the Adidas España jacket :lol: on sale :angel:
I have that bottle. :cool: Bought it on sale at Albert Heijn, cause they had too many, was even cheaper than all the others. :rolls:
But you're right, sometimes I love expensive things... Especially when I don't pay full price and I only pretend I do. ;)

scoobs
06-29-2010, 06:03 PM
you guys wanna let us in on the "joke"? :p
Are you disrespecting me?

Carlita
06-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Are you disrespecting me?well of course :shrug:

scoobs
06-29-2010, 07:22 PM
well of course :shrug:
Are you calling my mum a prostitute?

Carlita
06-29-2010, 07:28 PM
Are you calling my mum a prostitute?are you being funny? (not working)

are you drunk? :shrug:

what?! :lol:

Denaon
06-29-2010, 07:32 PM
are you being funny? (not working)

I think he's just high

scoobs
06-29-2010, 07:40 PM
Are you calling my dad a wino though?

Carlita
06-29-2010, 07:42 PM
okay... :wavey:

scoobs
06-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Cos my dad ain't even a wino though.

Denaon
06-29-2010, 07:48 PM
:shrug: maybe he hit his head :shrug:

hello! what's your name, scoobs?
what day is today?

scoobs
06-29-2010, 08:01 PM
My name is Patsy Stone and I'm an alcoholic.

tedlesurfeur
06-29-2010, 08:17 PM
yeah but look at my face, am I bovvered though?

Am I though?

Look, face, bovvered, innit?

scoobs
06-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Am I though?

Look, face, bovvered, innit?
yeah but i'm not even bovvered though.

tedlesurfeur
06-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Are you disrespecting me?

Are you calling my mum a prostitute?

are you being funny? (not working)

Are you calling my dad a wino though?

Cos my dad ain't even a wino though.

:haha:

this is too funny :haha: I love it :lol:

:rocker2:

Denaon
06-29-2010, 08:26 PM
:awww: we'll never know what these two are talking about

tedlesurfeur
06-29-2010, 08:27 PM
art thou calling my father a goodly rotten apple?

Carlita
06-29-2010, 08:27 PM
:awww: we'll never know what these two are talking aboutMaybe they are playing Ab Fab...:shrug:

but... to be honest... I don't even care :ras:

:wavey:

:aparty: yay Spain

Denaon
06-29-2010, 08:29 PM
art thou calling my father a goodly rotten apple?

is it Shakespeare? :D

Sjoukje...you are dying to know what it is :nerner: :lol:

tedlesurfeur
06-29-2010, 08:48 PM
queen at two o'clock, mate

scoobs
06-29-2010, 08:50 PM
queen at two o'clock, mate
shut up is she?

tedlesurfeur
06-29-2010, 08:59 PM
shut up is she?

She's laughing at you, innit.

scoobs
06-29-2010, 09:04 PM
She's laughing at you, innit.
She is well bing bing.

Denaon
06-29-2010, 09:11 PM
what are dumb and dumber playing?
they're making the customers leave the place....it's empty :shrug:
we're going broke :awww:

scoobs
06-29-2010, 09:11 PM
what are dumb and dumber playing?
they're making the customers leave the place....it's empty :shrug:
we're going broke :awww:
look at ma face, am i bovvered though?

tedlesurfeur
06-29-2010, 09:13 PM
She is well bing bing.

It's bling bling, mate.

---

I think we've lost them :D

Anyways, I'm off to bed, mate :hug: good might my sweet pumpkin, sleep tight !!!

Good night everyone :wavey:

scoobs
06-29-2010, 09:14 PM
It's bling bling, mate.

---

I think we've lost them :D

Anyways, I'm off to bed, mate :hug: good might my sweet pumpkin, sleep tight !!!

Good night everyone :wavey:
Take the shame mate :lol:

Goodnight :hug:

Denaon
06-29-2010, 09:16 PM
night Ted :smooch:

Denaon
06-29-2010, 09:23 PM
look at ma face, am i bovvered though?

not nice you trying to lose us :ras:
:ras:

okay almost time ...but I need to finish some stuff...so bye bye!!

:smooch: :lol:

scoobs
06-29-2010, 09:31 PM
not nice you trying to lose us :ras:

okay almost time ...but I need to finish some stuff...so bye bye!!

:smooch: :lol:
You know I don't want to lose you, precioso.

Chau :hug:

scoobs
06-29-2010, 10:38 PM
The Millenium Flux War chapter

Episode 08 - The Garden of Light

Walking away from Chris's apartment, where the sounds of furious battle between him and Jean-Marc emanated, Voo turned to the Flux:

"Think. Search your memory. There is a place we need to go to help bring this terrible war to an end. Close your eyes and take us there."

Carrie-Ann halted. The look of confusion and pain that was etched upon her face dissipated as her eyes closed and a deep serenity suffused her being. She took a deep breath, and then another.

Voo waited.

At last she spoke:

"I remember."

The sound of falling masonry and destruction from behind them made them turn. Chris's apartment had collapsed. Carrie-Ann made as if to go back, but Voo took her arm.

"We can do nothing here. Take us to the place."

She hesitated, then nodded.

"Close your eyes."

Voo did so, and felt a sensation of being wrenched, dragged by an unknown force that pulled at him, tore at him, yet never moved him.

When she spoke, her voice was low and sweet:

"We are here."

Voo opened his eyes.

He found himself stood in the centre of a garden, green as far as the eye could see, trees and shrubs dotted around, flowers growing in neat little rows. The sky was a deep, rich blue and the light was as bright and pure as any place he had ever seen. He felt like he was bathing in pure light.

They stood upon a point on the grass that was the centre of a triangle, and the significance of the three points was immediately clear to him - the Chakra Gods. The triangle was enclosed inside a large heptagon and Voo recognised these seven points as the points of the Chakra Warriors. Hovering above one point was a shimmering pearl radiating light. His own light. The rest were empty, and for a moment he bowed his head in memory of his fellow warriors who had been slain - at his hand and at the hands of others.

Carrie-Ann smiled, she seemed at peace.

"This is the Garden of Light, the Intersection of the Chakras."

Voo turned to her.

"So what happens now? Do you know the truth of all this?"

"I know the truth of all this," said another voice.

Voo swung around.

It was Ted.

Carrie-Ann's mask of serenity slipped, she looked tense.

Ted said:

"Now that I am here, I understand. The silence of this place whispers the truth to me. Pearl of Conscience, you have deceived. You killed Eva and tricked Jean-Marc into attacking Chris. Their deaths lie at your door, so you could locate the Flux. Now you will explain why."

Voo inclined his head.

"Time God, you understand that I am the independent warrior, I choose my own path and do what I feel is right. I needed to locate the Flux and discover the truth from her own lips as to what part she plays in the creation of the Trolls and their Troll God. My actions were necessary."

Ted sneered.

"And in so doing you set your own choices over those of the Gods, perhaps you wish to be a God yourself?"

"The Gods failed. They were divided and fighting among themselves, they had no clear path for us to walk. Therefore I chose my own."

"You will listen to me now, Pearl of Conscience. The Flux is dangerous, she is the source of the power of the Troll God and thus the power behind the Trolls, who have become much more threatening since the Chakra Stone was united and the Flux arrived. She is a nexus between the trolls and the café, when the Stone was divided the power of the Trolls was weak but when it was united and she arrived, their power grew exponentially. The Stone was united to bring her into the open so she, and the Troll God, could be destroyed once and for all.

"Now, you will hand her over to me, and I will do what must be done."

"I will not do that."

"Explain."

Voo smiled.

"I believe your assessment is flawed. The Flux can speak for herself, she can tell us her purpose."

"And you would just believe whatever she told you? How naive you are, Voo. No, I know all I need to know, and you will stand aside. Now."

Carrie-Ann stood behind Voo, and made as if to step forward, but Voo blocked her.

"No, " said the Pearl of Conscience. "I will not allow this."

He blinked and transformed into his Warrior armour.

Ted watched impassively.

"So be it."

He too transformed, and immediately reeled as he felt a wave beating at his head, tiny fists pounding into his skull, telling him to stop, to leave the Flux alone. It all seemed so reasonable, so uncomplicated.

And then he realised.

Voo was using his mind control.

Ted blinked and waved the attack away contemptuously. Once you knew what he was doing, he thought, it was so easy to block.

But where was he?

Voo was nowhere to be seen, but Ted knew that he could be close by, invisible.

But there was a fatal flaw in Voo's plan. The need to protect the Flux.

So Ted moved to attack Carrie-Ann, and sure enough Voo reappeared in his path, launching a brutal attack. Ted parried and counter-attacked with force, blocking Voo's moves and his mind control. The Pearl simply wasn't strong enough to take on a God. Recognising this attack had failed, Voo vanished again.

Ted once again moved towards the Flux.

Again Voo reappeared and attempted to defend her.

Once again Ted attacked and left Voo reeling under the force of the God's blows. He vanished once more.

This is getting tedious, thought Ted.

He went for Carrie-Ann again, and when Voo appeared again, Ted inclined his head slightly.

Voo froze in mid-air in the midst of an aerial attack.

The Flux froze as she watched the battle rage.

The clouds in the sky froze, the wind that gently swayed the branches of the trees froze, the nodding flowers froze. All was still, except the Time God.

With Voo frozen in time and completely at his mercy, Ted brought the battle to a quick end.

He restarted time and Voo crashed to the ground, gasping for breath. He was dying.

Ted knelt down over the battered body of the Pearl of Conscience, the last of the Chakra Warriors and bowed his head. He had fought honourably, and Ted wished it had not come to this.

Voo drew a painful breath in and forced out his final words:

"Listen to her Ted, please. For me. Before you destroy her, listen to watch she has to say. I beg you. For me and for Kezzi, for Sam, for Jean-Marc, for Mikey, for Dani, for Eva. It's the only way you can end this now."

Ted made no response, but the soft light of compassion in his eyes was the last thing that Voo saw as he drifted away from this world.

The light of Pearl emerged from Voo's chest, hovered briefly above his body, and then winked out.

The last of the Chakra Warriors was dead.

Ted felt a tear trickle down his cheek, and he wiped it away impatiently. No time for that now.

He stood, and turned towards the Flux.

Carrie-Ann was stood there impassively watching, the only trace of emotion in her face was a lingering sadness in her eyes.

Her fate is in my hands. But what? Was Voo right, must I listen to her? Was Chris right, must I protect her? Was Carlita right, must I banish her? I'm no longer so sure...

And the Flux slowly walked towards him, accepting her fate, whatever that might be...

TO BE CONTINUED

Carlita
06-30-2010, 06:20 AM
:yeah: Chris!

goodmorning

http://www.pepperspollywogs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/WindowsLiveWriter/BirthdayBreakfastBatch_45D4/j0182703%5B3%5D.jpg
http://up6.podbean.com/image-logos/50369_logo.jpghttp://rizaladiinform08.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/orange_juice.jpg

scoobs
06-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Mmm I'm really in the mood for pancakes this morning for some reason.

I don't have any of those though.

Carlita
06-30-2010, 08:35 AM
So, go to the shops and get some :) (or stuff to make some)

I'd do it for you, but it will take a while to get there :awww:

Carlita
06-30-2010, 09:03 AM
oh blah! :awww:

scoobs
06-30-2010, 11:18 AM
blah?

Carlita
06-30-2010, 11:20 AM
yes blah.....

scoobs
06-30-2010, 11:21 AM
what are you blahing at?

Carlita
06-30-2010, 11:27 AM
long story..... :awww:

scoobs
06-30-2010, 11:29 AM
isn't that blaaaaaah then?

Carlita
06-30-2010, 12:42 PM
I guess......

actually it's more: :shout: :sad: :fiery: :awww: :( :crying2: :rolleyes:

Denaon
06-30-2010, 03:12 PM
ciao lovely people! :smooch:

Carlita
06-30-2010, 03:13 PM
ciao lovely people! :smooch:hello beautiful :hug:

Denaon
06-30-2010, 03:22 PM
hello beautiful :hug:

hi sweety :smooch:
how's everything?
I'm sort of fine...not a 100% :p

Carlita
06-30-2010, 03:23 PM
hi sweety :smooch:
how's everything?
I'm sort of fine...not a 100% :p:hug:

Denaon
06-30-2010, 03:36 PM
:hug:

So where are dumb and dumber? :cool:

:hug: :lol:

and the rest?
This café will hang the OUT OF BUSINESS sign pretty soon I'm afraid. :shrug:

scoobs
06-30-2010, 03:40 PM

and the rest?
This café will hang the OUT OF BUSINESS sign pretty soon I'm afraid. :shrug:
Do I want to ask which is dumb and which is dumber? :ras:

Denaon
06-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Do I want to ask which is dumb and which is dumber? :ras:

:spit:
Oh...there you are...:kiss:

At least I got a decent response...and not some nonsense.
Thou art blah blah.

None of you is none :hug:

Carlita
06-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Do I want to ask which is dumb and which is dumber? :ras:are you seriously asking that? :p

scoobs
06-30-2010, 04:18 PM
are you seriously asking that? :p
No I'm totally not getting involved.

Carlita

and the rest?
This café will hang the OUT OF BUSINESS sign pretty soon I'm afraid. :shrug::lol: as long as we're here we won't go out of business :angel:

Tango and Cloggs take over :angel:

Carlita
No I'm totally not getting involved.wise decision

tedlesurfeur
06-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Chris :hug: wonderful story :yeah:

tedlesurfeur
06-30-2010, 05:17 PM
so, we have to think of the final stages now.. I do not know what it's going to be like :lol: who's left?

The three gods + catchie + the flux + the Troll God.

Carlita
06-30-2010, 05:22 PM
so, we have to think of the final stages now.. I do not know what it's going to be like :lol: who's left?

The three gods + catchie + the flux + the Troll God....and then we all wake up from a horrible dream and live happily everafter :D

tedlesurfeur
06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
...and then we all wake up from a horrible dream and live happily everafter :D

not yet :o

Carlita
06-30-2010, 07:16 PM
not yet :o:awww:

pfffffffffffff Im dead :lol: way too hot to go to the gym :sobbing: but, I did it :D and now I need a shower FAST! :lol:

Kezzi
06-30-2010, 07:32 PM
:awww:

pfffffffffffff Im dead :lol: way too hot to go to the gym :sobbing: but, I did it :D and now I need a shower FAST! :lol:
:worship:

Carlita
07-01-2010, 07:50 AM
morning! :wavey:

http://www.trendir.com/dining-entertaining/emeril-lagasse-christmas-coffee-recipe.jpg

omg...the center of Rotterdam will be chaos..... the Tour de France has arrived :o

scoobs
07-01-2010, 08:15 AM
morning! :wavey:

http://www.trendir.com/dining-entertaining/emeril-lagasse-christmas-coffee-recipe.jpg

omg...the center of Rotterdam will be chaos..... the Tour de France has arrived :o
Are they being pointed in the right direction yet?

Carlita
07-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Are they being pointed in the right direction yet?well Im guessing they sort of are..... coz the rotterdam-paris = 3461km doesnt make sense either :lol: The arrow points to the west...which is where they will go on Sunday...to the west first..... and then through Belgium and France making a total of 3461km ... otherwise I can't explain it :shrug:

I'd love to go and have a look on saturday or sunday. Today we have the team introductions at 6pm :D but I have to go to the vet tonight...so can't go :awww:

Carlita
07-01-2010, 08:23 AM
:haha: Nino called me Fred again on air on Exeter FM.... :rolls: I bet he's happy with the name Sam gave me :spit: :rolls:

scoobs
07-01-2010, 08:32 AM
well Im guessing they sort of are..... coz the rotterdam-paris = 3461km doesnt make sense either :lol: The arrow points to the west...which is where they will go on Sunday...to the west first..... and then through Belgium and France making a total of 3461km ... otherwise I can't explain it :shrug:

I'd love to go and have a look on saturday or sunday. Today we have the team introductions at 6pm :D but I have to go to the vet tonight...so can't go :awww:
:lol:

Doesn't really interest me, the main road I live nearby looks like the start of the Tour de France every bloody morning rush hour and I'm in more danger of injury from those maniacs than I am from the cars.

Carlita
07-01-2010, 08:34 AM
it's all too much bla bla around the Tour.... I do like to watch it :lol:

Contadoooooooooooooooor :rocker2:

Carlita
07-01-2010, 08:42 AM
so whatcha doing today Scoobydoo?

scoobs
07-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Dunno. I'm deeply uninterested in the womens SFs.

I need to do an assignment as well.

I may go for a walk at some point, enjoy some of this weather while we still have it.

Carlita
07-01-2010, 08:47 AM
I dont even know who are playing :o... apart from Serena...

The temp is going up up up here :unsure: Just glad it's the highest on the weekend so I won't be stuck inside the office at least!

scoobs
07-01-2010, 08:52 AM
You gonna go down to the beach?

Carlita
07-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Don't think so.... I love the beach just not when everyone in the country has decided to go :o

I have to go to the hospital on Saturday...want to watch Argentina in the SF...so I'll probably go for another bikeride (and try not to get lost or end up on the nudist bit...) or stay on La Balconia ;)

Maybe I'll have a look at Hoek van Holland beach on Sunday...but I doubt it :lol:

scoobs
07-01-2010, 09:05 AM
That's right, you're going to go to the nudist beach and have a look at the leathered old codgers aren't you :lol:

Carlita
07-01-2010, 09:10 AM
That's right, you're going to go to the nudist beach and have a look at the leathered old codgers aren't you :lol::spit: :unsure: :scared: :bolt: ehm...no? :rolls: :tape:

admit it, you wished you were there when I talked to you on the phone..... :p

scoobs
07-01-2010, 09:10 AM
:spit: :unsure: :scared: :bolt: ehm...no? :rolls: :tape:

admit it, you wished you were there when I talked to you on the phone..... :p
Or are you going to join them?

Get your nathiis out? :lol:

Carlita
07-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Or are you going to join them?

Get your nathiis out? :lol::sobbing: hell no :rolls:

NicolasKiefer44
07-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Hi :wavey:

Carlita
07-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Hi :wavey::hug: hola Mike :)

NicolasKiefer44
07-01-2010, 11:11 AM
:hug: hola Mike :)

:smooch: Just had a chat with you. I have to get to work. I wish I could ride your new bike instead. :)

Chris, I will try you later. You didn't respond so you must be having tea with Colin Farrell. Don't you DARE have tea with Robbie. He's mine. :mad: Unless you are talking me up, then cool.

scoobs
07-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Morning tea, as opposed to afternoon tea of course.

Although being Irish, Colin isn't so much into that sort of thing, so we just had lots of sex instead.

tedlesurfeur
07-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Dunno. I'm deeply uninterested in the womens SFs.

I need to do an assignment as well.

I may go for a walk at some point, enjoy some of this weather while we still have it.

The first semifinal is quite interesting though, high quality tennis for once... Pironkova giving a hell of hard time to Zvonareva as she constantly changes pace. She's playing so well at the moment.

63 Pironkova
no breaks of serve in the second so far.

:yeah:

so good tactics here, watch it people :wavey:

scoobs
07-01-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm watching this one, I will probably skip the Serena splat match.

Carlita
07-01-2010, 01:19 PM
hmm Im trying to figure out how to take Charlie with me on the bike tonight coz I don't want to take a bus in this weather :o

:wavey:Teddybear :hug: why aren't you at work? :ras:

Has your holiday started yet? :D

tedlesurfeur
07-01-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm watching this one, I will probably skip the Serena splat match.

Third set is being crappy. It's a pity. The first part of this match was awesome.
I guess you can't ask too much from WTA :lol:

hmm Im trying to figure out how to take Charlie with me on the bike tonight coz I don't want to take a bus in this weather :o

:wavey:Teddybear :hug: why aren't you at work? :ras:

Has your holiday started yet? :D

Day off today, because I had to work on Tuesday. Tomorrow morning : last working day.

Carlita
07-01-2010, 01:53 PM
oooh lucky you!!

<Eve>
07-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi all, im back to annoy you with my posts :D
:bigwave: how's everyone doing? :)

Denaon
07-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Hi all, im back to annoy you with my posts :D
:bigwave: how's everyone doing? :)

Welcome back Eva :D
Where were you btw? :p

scoobs
07-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Hi boys and girls.

I'm all for good weather but I wish it would cool the hell down again at night. Why is there always a sting in the tail?

<Eve>
07-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Welcome back Eva :D
Where were you btw? :p
Studying!!! Reading.. Writing.. and secretly reading mtf once in a while ;) but it was for the best, i already know i passed last tuesday's exam so all good!! :yeah:
hoe's it going?

Oh well im off to bed. Beach tomorrow so yay! :woohoo:

PS: Nice to have had the Skype chat Mike!!! :D :yeah:

scoobs
07-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Studying!!! Reading.. Writing.. and secretly reading mtf once in a while ;) but it was for the best, i already know i passed last tuesday's exam so all good!! :yeah:
hoe's it going?

Oh well im off to bed. Beach tomorrow so yay! :woohoo:

Sounds nice, hope you have a great day.

We should say hello sometime too :)

<Eve>
07-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Sounds nice, hope you have a great day.

We should say hello sometime too :)
Yes! I didnt know you had skype! ill pm my username :yeah:
Have a good night!! Im :zzz: .. :wavey:

scoobs
07-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Yes! I didnt know you had skype! ill pm my username :yeah:
Have a good night!! Im :zzz: .. :wavey:
cool.

i'm off to bed in a moment too, take care xx

NicolasKiefer44
07-01-2010, 11:59 PM

It was very nice! And it's very cool to call you my friend. :):hug:

NicolasKiefer44
07-02-2010, 12:01 AM
cool.

i'm off to bed in a moment too, take care xx

Nope, sorry, now you are all mine. AHEM. No bedtime. Sit up straight and talk to me. :)

(*snicker* as I have you talking to me already) :)

scoobs
07-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Nope, sorry, now you are all mine. AHEM. No bedtime. Sit up straight and talk to me. :)

(*snicker* as I have you talking to me already) :)
bugger off, i'm sleepy.

Nite :wavey:

NicolasKiefer44
07-02-2010, 12:11 AM
bugger off, i'm sleepy.

Nite :wavey:

It's okay, you are the sleepy Brit. I have had you chatting long enough LOL.

NicolasKiefer44
07-02-2010, 01:17 AM
USTA update. I played my "mini-me" on Tuesday night for USTA.

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/Kloner_366/austin_powers_in_goldmember_008.jpg

He was 20 years old and specifically the relection of my tennis game. He played exactly like me, and did everything I did, and he had a good mentality. I came out of the box a bit sloppy and he pounced. He played so smart to rampage me. I was down 6-3, 4-0.

I could not get control of my topspin backhand, so at 4-0 down, I began to drop shot like mad and hit groundstrokes with no pace to the corners of the service box on every shot. He didn't have an answer to that tactic, which surprised me, as I do LOL. I won the set 7-5. Mikey's mini-me was almost wiped.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj2/Zin23/AustinPowersKicksMiniMe.gif

3rd set super tiebreak. He was brave and I have to applaud that. He hit with Monica Seles fury and took powerful risks attacking me. I was on my heels and lost by a mere 6 points. 10-4.

I wanted to punch him :haha: for beating me. But how could I? He asked me if I was 30! :haha: That made the loss somewhat okay. :)

Good night.

scoobs
07-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Morning everyone.

scoobs
07-02-2010, 07:38 AM
2qcMjG1KL2Q

Love that future-sexist worldview, I loved this cartoon as a kid :)

Carlita
07-02-2010, 07:40 AM
Morning everyone.morning Rosie :lol:

can I go home now?

scoobs
07-02-2010, 07:41 AM
morning Rosie :lol:

can I go home now?
Nope.

Carlita
07-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Nope.

:ras:and here i was thinking that rosie was nice..... :rolleyes:

scoobs
07-02-2010, 07:46 AM
and here i was thinking that rosie was nice..... :rolleyes:
She might be.

What makes you think I am? :lol:

Carlita
07-02-2010, 07:47 AM
She might be.

What makes you think I am? :lol:your avatar..... so I just thought you might be too.... my bad :ras: :lol:

scoobs
07-02-2010, 07:53 AM
your avatar..... so I just thought you might be too.... my bad :ras: :lol:
Well I could make Jake Gyllenhaal my avatar but that neither makes me hot nor a great actor ;)

Carlita
07-02-2010, 08:06 AM
Well I could make Jake Gyllenhaal my avatar but that neither makes me hot nor a great actor ;):sobbing: :haha:

Carlita
07-02-2010, 09:23 AM
http://www.allesinoranje.nl/images/artikelen/eten%20en%20drinken/30106.jpg

http://www.stichtingcolcanto.nl/aoog/images/oranjegebak.jpg

http://thatslifedude.punt.nl/upload/cocktail.jpg

NicolasKiefer44
07-02-2010, 10:04 AM
:wavey: Good morning (afternoon there) and goodbye. Off to work. It is casual day at work today, so I am working the Federer Nike Coat I just got. Many of you saw it on my fb page. :) It was my birthday gift for myself.

Bye! :wavey:

Kezzi
07-02-2010, 11:09 AM
2qcMjG1KL2Q

Love that future-sexist worldview, I loved this cartoon as a kid :)
Me too, I always watched it on cartoon network. :D

:wavey: Good morning (afternoon there) and goodbye. Off to work. It is casual day at work today, so I am working the Federer Nike Coat I just got. Many of you saw it on my fb page. :) It was my birthday gift for myself.

Bye! :wavey:
Hey Mikey :wavey: If you wasn't already, you'll sure be the best looking one at work :) That coat looks amazing on you. :hearts:

Look what I noticed in my fb notfications yesterday...
I'm still in doubt if it's the real Arnaud or not. :scratch: I thought it was a fake, but I'm not sure anymore. :confused:

scoobs
07-02-2010, 11:39 AM
Arnaud used your pic? :)

What you up to today Kezzi?

Kezzi
07-02-2010, 11:55 AM
If it is the real him, then yes. :) One from Queens training. Where he's in light blue and with a little sunlight shining through his hair. But my copyright sign is gone, so I don't know if he cropped it or if FB did. I guess FB, cause if he saved it first and then uploaded it, I wouldn't get the notification.
It's just weird that Arnaud himself says that he doesn't have time for FB, but somehow I don't think Bruno will add him if it isn't the real one. At least his brother would know, right? He also has some mutual friends with Bruno and some French tennis players among his friends, but not Nolwenn's private profile... And it looked like he accepted everyone, but Ted told me he didn't accept his request. :scratch:
But the strangest thing still is that he accepted us on fb AND told us himself at Queens that he doesn't use FB. :shrug:

I'm going to lie in our pool for a while with the Jack Russel. :) It's already 33 degrees here in the shadow, forecast said we'd go up to 37 here today, so I think that's the best thing to do.
After swimming maybe be online for a bit, but that's it. There's not much else to do in this heat, except drinking water and trying to cool down. :)
What are you up to?

Carlita
07-02-2010, 12:15 PM
:lol: hahaha, Fer did the same with a pic I posted of him :haha:

oh, hello from Paris :D

tedlesurfeur
07-02-2010, 01:39 PM
:lol: hahaha, Fer did the same with a pic I posted of him :haha:

oh, hello from Paris :D

what? :speakles:

Carlita
07-02-2010, 01:42 PM
what? :speakles:I wish dear.... I wish.... ;)

Rotterdam is mini Paris atm :lol:

tedlesurfeur
07-02-2010, 01:52 PM
It's horridly hot over here. People are suffering. I am too.

Carlita
07-02-2010, 01:55 PM
aww :hug:

same here...although it's not bothering me :shrug:

scoobs
07-02-2010, 01:57 PM
oh it's disgustingly humid here, not so hot but really sticky and unpleasant.

roll on autumn.

Carlita
07-02-2010, 02:01 PM
oh it's disgustingly humid here, not so hot but really sticky and unpleasant.

roll on autumn.
nooooooooooooo!!!! I love this weather!!! :o

scoobs
07-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Not me, I like it cooler and temperate.

Carlita
07-02-2010, 02:22 PM
this is good practice for Summer in Argentina :o :lol:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 03:23 PM
this is good practice for Summer in Argentina :o :lol:

:eek: whatcha talkin bout Sjoukje?

Carlita
07-02-2010, 03:27 PM
:eek: whatcha talkin bout Sjoukje?:spit:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 03:30 PM
:spit:
:scratch:
is it just an expression of desire?

Carlita
07-02-2010, 03:32 PM
is it just an expression of desire?are you still sleeping hun? :rolls: THINK about it! :p

Denaon
07-02-2010, 03:36 PM
are you still sleeping hun? :rolls: THINK about it! :p

:zzz: what?

:rolls: well...I'm using the brain for other stuff now...vamos Dutchies!!! :rocker2:

Carlita
07-02-2010, 03:44 PM

:rolls: well...I'm using the brain for other stuff now...vamos Dutchies!!! :rocker2::rolls: I'll tell you later...

think a bit.... sjoukje.... buenos aires....summer.... :shrug: it's not that difficult :rolls:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 03:49 PM
:rolls: I'll tell you later...

think a bit.... sjoukje.... buenos aires....summer.... :shrug: it's not that difficult :rolls:

:scratch: mmmm buenos summer, aires sjoukje :shrug: no clue
:p

almost there!! almost there!!
Have fun in the streets while returning home hunny!!! :aparty:

Vamos Holanda!! :rocker2:

tedlesurfeur
07-02-2010, 03:49 PM

:rolls: well...I'm using the brain for other stuff now...vamos Dutchies!!! :rocker2:

I think I've never seen you use it. What do you use it for?

Carlita
07-02-2010, 03:51 PM
:scratch: mmmm buenos summer, aires sjoukje :shrug: no clue

almost there!! almost there!!
Have fun in the streets while returning home hunny!!! :aparty:

Vamos Holanda!! :rocker2:Mr.D, you're adorable and I love you :kiss:

oooh it will be fun outside no doubt!! :woohoo: see you later!!! :D

Denaon
07-02-2010, 03:51 PM
I think I've never seen you use it. What do you use it for?

:awww: that's sad....you're blind :smooch:
I use it for porn...most of the time...:D

tedlesurfeur
07-02-2010, 03:58 PM
:awww: that's sad....you're blind :smooch:
I use it for porn...most of the time...:D

I was talking about your brain. :o

Denaon
07-02-2010, 04:02 PM
I was talking about your brain. :o

well...my brain is in use too when I watch porn...:aplot:

but I use it...even if you don't see it... and it's an eventual happening :p
like right now...I felt something strange inside my skull :shrug:

Carlita
07-02-2010, 05:26 PM
This country has gone :cuckoo: :lol:

So Danipoo.... have you figured out about me practicing for summer in Argentina yet? :lol:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 05:46 PM
This country has gone :cuckoo: :lol:

So Danipoo.... have you figured out about me practicing for summer in Argentina yet? :lol:

:rocker2: :rocker2:

:scratch: kind of :p

Carlita
07-02-2010, 05:49 PM
:rocker2: :rocker2:

:scratch: kind of :pyes...and??? :rolls:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 05:52 PM
yes...and??? :rolls:

:shrug: are you drinking mate? :D

Carlita
07-02-2010, 06:07 PM
:shrug: are you drinking mate? :Dno :lol: is that what you kind of figured out? :lol:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 06:18 PM
no :lol: is that what you kind of figured out? :lol:

:sobbing: I know!!! but I've already used my quota of brain activity for today :shrug: just to answer Ted :awww:

Carlita
07-02-2010, 06:19 PM
:sobbing: I know!!! but I've already used my quota of brain activity for today :shrug: just to answer Ted :awww::hug::lol:

okay.... Sjoukje.....Bs As.... extra clue: next year :lol: come on....you can do this :rocker:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 06:20 PM
:hug::lol:

okay.... Sjoukje.....Bs As.... extra clue: next year

:eek: 2011?
:o

Summertime in Bs As? :D

Carlita
07-02-2010, 06:22 PM
:eek: 2011?
:o

Summertime in Bs As? :D:lol: still nothing? :rolls: Im going to the shops.... see you in a bit ;)

Denaon
07-02-2010, 06:23 PM
:lol: still nothing? :rolls: Im going to the shops.... see you in a bit ;)

can't you just say it? :sobbing:

later :wavey:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Oh! :eek:
I got it!! :rocker2:

Sjoukje might come to Argentina during our summer next year!! :rocker: :rocker:

:bigclap: :yippee: Yay me!

scoobs
07-02-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm amazed you were able to crack that code...

Denaon
07-02-2010, 07:45 PM

:cool: you know...when you have the brain...impossible is nothing :cool:

Carlita
07-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Oh! :eek:
I got it!! :rocker2:

Sjoukje might come to Argentina during our summer next year!! :rocker: :rocker:

:bigclap: :yippee: Yay me!oh shut it you :ras:

:sobbing:

I might get second thoughts

Denaon
07-02-2010, 07:56 PM
oh shut it you :ras:

I might get second thoughts

:nerner:

:unsure: second thoughts?
:scratch: about what?

:devil:

no second thoughts :(

tedlesurfeur
07-02-2010, 07:56 PM
coming along

Denaon
07-02-2010, 08:01 PM
coming along

coming along where?

I don't trust you :ras:

tedlesurfeur
07-02-2010, 08:03 PM
coming along where?

I don't trust you :ras:

:sad:

I'm on holidays by the way :D for two months :rocker2:

Carlita
07-02-2010, 08:03 PM
:nerner:

:unsure: second thoughts?
:scratch: about what?

:devil:

no second thoughts :(:sobbing:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 08:04 PM

I'm on holidays by the way :D for two months :rocker2:

wtg! :D

Kezzi
07-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Chris, you are so funny! :lol:

Carlita
07-02-2010, 08:08 PM

I'm on holidays by the way :D for two months :rocker2:2 months :o

hope you'll have a great time :)

:awww: will miss you when you're away

Carlita
07-02-2010, 08:10 PM
This song cracks me up :rolls:

gjfA9TzjALs

:rocker2: if the shoe fits, wear it bitch :haha:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Ted, do you already have plans for those two months or you'll do whatever?

Two months of holidays :drool:

Denaon
07-02-2010, 08:26 PM
This song cracks me up :rolls:

gjfA9TzjALs

:rocker2: if the shoe fits, wear it bitch :haha:

what is it?

Carlita
07-02-2010, 08:31 PM
what is it?a christina aguilera song

have a listen when you're home :p

Denaon
07-02-2010, 08:41 PM
a christina aguilera song

have a listen when you're home :p

ok :D I will

scoobs
07-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Nice to see Christina doesn't have self-confidence issues :)

Carlita
07-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Nice to see Christina doesn't have self-confidence issues :) :haha: I knooooooooow :haha:

I want half of what she has :o