~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~ [Archive] - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Denaon
06-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Hello :D

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Litita, I don't see why it's such a big deal to you, it's just fun...

:wavey: mi amor

Carlita
06-23-2010, 03:14 PM
I don't see why it's such a big deal to you, it's just fun...

:wavey: mi amor:shrug: it's not a big deal...

Denaon
06-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Litita, I don't see why it's such a big deal to you, it's just fun...

:wavey: mi amor
:smooch: :kiss:
Como estás?

I wonder...do you care about France being eliminated from the WC? :scratch:

Denaon
06-23-2010, 03:17 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/livingdeadgirl_38/Hello%20Kitty/hellokittyandchococat.gif but still cute :awww: :lol:

I never knew...are these two boy and girlfriend? :aplot:

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 03:18 PM
:shrug: it's not a big deal...

exactly!!! :lol: you don't even have to send the form itself, you can go "this week, Teddy love, I created a game (500), scored 6 correct answers (600) and posted a few pictures (250), so please, get me my 1350 pts :lol:

see? one line.

<Eve>
06-23-2010, 03:19 PM
:awww: still no-one who cares to say hello to me after i wrote in here this morning :bigcry: :mad: :fiery: not very nice you cafe owners :ras: mehh
ill crawl back to my coffee shop :bolt:

Carlita
06-23-2010, 03:20 PM
I never knew...are these two boy and girlfriend? :aplot:no they are not :p

exactly!!! :lol: you don't even have to send the form itself, you can go "this week, Teddy love, I created a game (500), scored 6 correct answers (600) and posted a few pictures (250), so please, get me my 1350 pts :lol:

see? one line.:haha: right...

seriously, I dont really care about my points ;) so it's no big deal if I do or do not send them in.... ;)

scoobs
06-23-2010, 03:21 PM
buenos dias, bello :)

Carlita
06-23-2010, 03:21 PM
:awww: still no-one who cares to say hello to me after i wrote in here this morning :bigcry: :mad: :fiery: not very nice you cafe owners :ras: mehh
ill crawl back to my coffee shop :bolt:I know that feeling...

<Eve>
06-23-2010, 03:22 PM

see? one line.
:secret: dont do it S, even if you do it, he doesnt change the score table in the first post anyway :shrug: :rolls:

scoobs
06-23-2010, 03:22 PM
HELLO MOANY OVERLOOKED PEOPLE

:angel:

Denaon
06-23-2010, 03:23 PM
ill crawl back to my coffee shop :bolt:

:awww: Hola Evita...no llores por nosotros :smooch:

no they are not :p

:haha: right...

seriously, I dont really care about my points ;) so it's no big deal if I do or do not send them in.... ;)

:eek: They're really close to each other anyway

buenos dias, bello :)

Hola Chris :D

Carlita
06-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Dani....HK & CC are best buddies :D

<Eve>
I know that feeling...

:angel::o
anyway. i ate half a bottle of speculoos today. i have to thank you for this :worship: for mentioning it in here so often i found out if i can eat it or not. and i can! so speculoos :rocker2: i love it :hearts:

Carlita

:angel:oh you'll keep..... :ras:

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 03:25 PM
:smooch: :kiss:
Como estás?

I wonder...do you care about France being eliminated from the WC? :scratch:

No, I couldn't care less :lol: it's actually a relief, no more hustle about it :lol:

However, I'm following the drama : the players behaviors (not all of them) created a lot of irritation and frustration in France. One of our ministers had to intervene to say some players lacked morality and decency and it blackened the image of our country. They're thinking of installing a moral code now... because apparently, our players don't have the common sense to be respectful towards other team members and towards journalists or towards the federation.. they clearly thought they were gods, and it created a lot of anger over here... kids no longer see them as heroes, not because of the scores, but because of the behavior...

a lot of insults and bad gesture... it was really pathetic. Some players don't like Gourcuff because he's well educated and polite.. I mean, WTF

scoobs
06-23-2010, 03:25 PM
oh you'll keep..... :ras:
Is that a threat or a promise? :devil:

Carlita
06-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Is that a threat or a promise? :devil::kiss:

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 03:27 PM

:angel:

what a way to diss the moany :haha: I love it

<Eve>
06-23-2010, 03:29 PM
:awww: Hola Evita...no llores por nosotros :smooch:

:eek: They're really close to each other anyway

Hola Chris :D

hola Dani ;)
:singer: the truth is I neeeever left you :singer:

Denaon
06-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Dani....HK & CC are best buddies :D

:aplot: best buddies ...I think there's more there...Kitty's face glows whenever Chococat is near...I think she's in love :inlove:

No, I couldn't care less :lol: it's actually a relief, no more hustle about it :lol:

However, I'm following the drama : the players behaviors (not all of them) created a lot of irritation and frustration in France. One of our ministers had to intervene to say some players lacked morality and decency and it blackened the image of our country. They're thinking of installing a moral code now... because apparently, our players don't have the common sense to be respectful towards other team members and towards journalists or towards the federation.. they clearly thought they were gods, and it created a lot of anger over here... kids no longer see them as heroes, not because of the scores, but because of the behavior...

a lot of insults and bad gesture... it was really pathetic. Some players don't like Gourcuff because he's well educated and polite.. I mean, WTF

Oh yes...I see.
Well better for you then...if that happened here with our team it'd be a tragedy...believe me :lol:

Denaon
06-23-2010, 03:36 PM
hola Dani ;)
:singer: the truth is I neeeever left you :singer:

:haha: :rocker:
(in spanish) :singer: Mi vida entera.... te la dedico, mas no te alejes....te necesito:singer:

bokehlicious
06-23-2010, 03:40 PM
:angel::o
anyway. i ate half a bottle of speculoos today.

:eek: :tape: :bolt: at such a rate I wont' recognize you if we ever meet up again :o :angel: :lol: :p

Denaon
06-23-2010, 03:44 PM
:eek: :tape: :bolt: at such a rate I wont' recognize you if we ever meet up again :o :angel: :lol: :p

JM...you do have such a touch to talk to women...:cool:
:haha:

bokehlicious
06-23-2010, 03:46 PM
I know how to talk to women indeed :cool: :sport: :smoke: :D

Denaon
06-23-2010, 03:54 PM
I know how to talk to women indeed :cool: :sport: :smoke: :D

:yeah: Oh yes...I can tell :lol:
I bet you do ;)

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Para Dani :D

~.o.O.o.~
Tus lindos ojuelos
me matan de amor.
~.o.O.o.~

~.o.O.o.~
Si evitan arteros
encontrar los míos,
sus falsos desvíos
me son lisonjeros.

Negándome fieros
su dulce favor,
tus lindos ojuelos
me matan de amor.
~.o.O.o.~

~.o.O.o.~
Los abres riente,
y el Amor renace
y en gozar se place
de su nuevo oriente,

cantando demente
yo al ver su fulgor:
«¡Tus lindos ojuelos
me matan de amor!».
~.o.O.o.~

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Tengo que dar el nombre del autor : Juan Meléndez Valdés

Denaon
06-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Para Dani :D

~.o.O.o.~
Tus lindos ojuelos
me matan de amor.
~.o.O.o.~

~.o.O.o.~
Si evitan arteros
encontrar los míos,
sus falsos desvíos
me son lisonjeros.

Negándome fieros
su dulce favor,
tus lindos ojuelos
me matan de amor.
~.o.O.o.~

~.o.O.o.~
Los abres riente,
y el Amor renace
y en gozar se place
de su nuevo oriente,

cantando demente
yo al ver su fulgor:
«¡Tus lindos ojuelos
me matan de amor!».
~.o.O.o.~

Tengo que dar el nombre del autor : Juan Meléndez Valdés

Muchas gracias! :smooch: :kiss:
Me suena mucho...debo haberlo leido o escuchado alguna vez...:yeah:
Me hace bien :D

<Eve>
06-23-2010, 05:25 PM
:haha: :rocker:
(in spanish) :singer: Mi vida entera.... te la dedico, mas no te alejes....te necesito:singer:
everybody sing along!!!

:singer: yo sólo quiero sentiros muy cerca, poder
intentar abrir mi ventana y saber que nunca me
vais a olvidar.

no llores por mi, daniiii... mi alma
está contigo mi vida entera te la dedico
más no te alejes, te necesitoooo.

:eek: at such a rate I wont' recognize you if we ever meet up again :o :angel: :lol: :p
hmm you saw what i ate. i eat the whole day if i want to :rolls: dont be shocked with a little bit of speculoos :o :rolleyes: :lol:

JM...you do have such a touch to talk to women...
:haha: :yeah: im glad you agree with me on this

I know how to talk to women indeed :cool: :sport:
uh-huh :nerner:

Carlita
06-23-2010, 07:26 PM
:help: guys on court 18... WTF?! :o :haha: :worship::worship::worship: respect!

<Eve>
06-23-2010, 07:46 PM
nice eh :D

Carlita
06-23-2010, 07:55 PM
omg..... Im :speakles:

:worship::worship::worship: to both guys AND to Mo :worship:

Denaon
06-23-2010, 09:23 PM
any of these guys will be useless for next match...they should both retire :lol:
great fight...too bad I could not watch it (live)

Kezzi
06-23-2010, 09:26 PM
When I was on my way home I was afraid I couldn't see the end, somewhere around 28-28. :lol:
But :worship: Nico! I hope he gets it tomorrow :bounce:

Denaon
06-23-2010, 09:30 PM
When I was on my way home I was afraid I couldn't see the end, somewhere around 28-28. :lol:

Vamos Nico then! :p

Carlita
06-23-2010, 09:31 PM
I'd say :worship: to both players.... there shouldnt be a loser here, they both deserve the win.

scoobs
06-23-2010, 09:32 PM
I started watching at 6-6 final set.

So I sat through 106 and a half games of that set.

I am just knackered now :lol:

Denaon
06-23-2010, 09:32 PM
I'd say :worship: to both players.... there shouldnt be a loser here, they both deserve the win.

what would happen if none of them shows up to the court tomorrow? would it be a tie? :rolls:

Carlita
06-23-2010, 09:38 PM
what would happen if none of them shows up to the court tomorrow? would it be a tie? :rolls:well at least they won't play before 3:30pm local time..and the 2nd round match has been cancelled for tomorrow....:o

okay Im off :awww: the mind is going :silly: again...and I cannot be bothered anymore today... at least when Im asleep I won't bother anyone :wavey:

Denaon
06-23-2010, 09:46 PM
well at least they won't play before 3:30pm local time..and the 2nd round match has been cancelled for tomorrow....:o

okay Im off :awww: the mind is going :silly: again...and I cannot be bothered anymore today... at least when Im asleep I won't bother anyone :wavey:

:smooch: Sweet dreams hunny!!! :smooch:
Our minds....they can bother indeed!! :kiss:

But what if they both decide not to show up...:shrug: would they both be considered losers? :shrug: Has it ever happened?

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 10:11 PM
This match is sooo historical. I mean, I waited to see the winner, but at 43-42, I had to leave for the restaurant, and I thought I would miss the end of the match, but I didn't !!!! OH MY FRACKING GOD !!! How can you mentally and physically stay strong like that? Well done guys.

NicolasKiefer44
06-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Wow, I don't have a clue what anyone is saying in this thread with all the languages going on. :haha:

As far as the points race goes, I won the Nasdaq/Sony Ericsson. Yes I am puffing out my already pumped up chest. I like that tournament title! :)

I was at my friend Steve's and we were watching the Isner match. Steve is my incredible rival on the court and we have actually played each other in sactioned tournaments. (1-1 head to head). We couldn't believe the score. Amazing that no one cramped up!

Hi Eva! I am way late here today, but I know you were here today LOL.

JM, Chris, enjoy Wimbledon! Buy me a present!!! :) JK

scoobs
06-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning gang :)

Seeing JM later :woohoo:

But he will have to wait until the match of the ages has finished - it resumes at 3.30pm so I might be free by 4, or 9.15, it just depends :)

Carlita
06-24-2010, 07:55 AM

But he will have to wait until the match of the ages has finished - it resumes at 3.30pm so I might be free by 4, or 9.15, it just depends :)have fun Chris :hug:

I want to go home... can't concentrate, it's going to be a looooooooooong day..... :sad:

bokehlicious
06-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Haha Chris, I'll watch the match of the century too :o ;) we'll meet after it :D see ya later :wavey: :hug: ;)

Catchie
06-24-2010, 08:44 AM

But he will have to wait until the match of the ages has finished - it resumes at 3.30pm so I might be free by 4, or 9.15, it just depends :)

I'm also going to watch it again. My sister needs to work and I have to tape it for her :p

Allez Nico :bounce:

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Haha dani, no clue what will happen then :scratch: maybe a lucky loser will be lucky then? ;)
Mikey, lately every 2 out of 3 times Robbie is on the radio while i shower :yeah: i always have to think of you :lol:
Eliane, ill come say hi in sergiy's thread ;)
Fenna, Gaby :wavey: hoi!
Sjoukje.. :awww: hope day at work will go fast :D
Chris&JM enjoy yourselves in london :D
And Ted... what happened to ur phone?!

Denaon
06-24-2010, 04:12 PM
:wavey:
so Isner won...:shrug:
who's having a w/o next round?

how are you all doing?

Denaon
06-24-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm glad Paraguay and Uruguay got through to the next round :cool: Now I hope Chile does too :banana:

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 04:28 PM
de bakker :D :p
its all good here, with u?

chris, take good care of JM please. he has noooo clue how the tubes work. :haha: he's lost. :sobbing: but now accidentally in the correct tube :haha::rolls:

scoobs
06-24-2010, 04:31 PM
de bakker :D :p
its all good here, with u?

chris, take good care of JM please. he has noooo clue how the tubes work. :haha: he's lost. :sobbing: but now accidentally in the correct tube :haha::rolls:
:rolleyes:

I told him to call me, what is he like :lol:

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 04:35 PM
:rolleyes:

I told him to call me, what is he like :lol:
well i told him how to get to his hotel (gatwick express, from victoria the yellow tube to paddington, then grayer st or smth and there it is)
he now is at paddington finally/luckily :rolleyes: and i told him to call you now :haha:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 04:46 PM

isnt there an easier thing than the London Underground? (if it's all working that is :o)

scoobs
06-24-2010, 04:48 PM
well i told him how to get to his hotel (gatwick express, from victoria the yellow tube to paddington, then grayer st or smth and there it is)
he now is at paddington finally/luckily :rolleyes: and i told him to call you now :haha:
right, i managed to guide him into his hotel.

will see him in about an hour.

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 04:48 PM
that tube is easy if you take the time to see where you are and have to be.. :lol: ;) iso jump on the first tube you see :rolleyes: :haha:

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 04:49 PM
right, i managed to guide him into his hotel.

will see him in about an hour.

:yeah: good :lol: will you pick him up at his hotel? otherwise it will most probably be 3 or 4 hours :tape::help::sobbing:

ok ill stop making fun of jm's tube experience now :kiss:

give jm a big smooch from me!! :wavey:

scoobs
06-24-2010, 04:50 PM
:yeah: good :lol: will you pick him up at his hotel? otherwise it will most probably be 3 or 4 hours :tape::help::sobbing:

ok ill stop making fun of jm's tube experience now :kiss:

give jm a big smooch from me!! :wavey:
I will probably meet him there, yes.

I will not smooch him for you though :lol:

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 04:54 PM
and please explain him how the tube works, i have no time to guide him through london from a distance the whole weekend :lol: ;)

awwww why not! :awww: then just tell him i give him a smooch ;)

scoobs
06-24-2010, 05:00 PM
and please explain him how the tube works, i have no time to guide him through london from a distance the whole weekend :lol: ;)

awwww why not! :awww: then just tell him i give him a smooch ;)
I will make sure he can get around okay, don't worry.

Carlita
06-24-2010, 05:29 PM
:smash: NOT Haase...anyone...but him.... :(

Denaon
06-24-2010, 05:34 PM
:smash: NOT Haase...anyone...but him.... :(

is he winning? :scratch:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 05:35 PM
is he winning? :scratch:2-1 up in sets :(

Denaon
06-24-2010, 05:36 PM
2-1 up in sets :(

it's not over yet...give Rafa some credit :p

Carlita
06-24-2010, 05:38 PM
it's not over yet...give Rafa some credit :pI do... :p

you should say: give Haase some credit coz he's playing well.....which I don't :tape:

Denaon
06-24-2010, 05:40 PM
I do... :p

you should say: give Haase some credit coz he's playing well.....which I don't :tape:

:p but wasn't Sjekerjerkerkjer the one you hated? :lol:

bokehlicious
06-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Sjoukje I find the parisian métro or NY subway waaaayyyy easier than London's underground :o :p

Shower taken, will call Chris in a minute... :sport: :cool:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 05:48 PM
:p but wasn't Sjekerjerkerkjer the one you hated? :lol:who?!

Sjoukje I find the parisian métro or NY subway waaaayyyy easier than London's underground :o :p

Shower taken, will call Chris in a minute... :sport: :cool::lol: no they are not! Well, I don't know about NY....but Paris I do know.... London Underground is fab! (most of the time :lol: )

Denaon
06-24-2010, 05:52 PM
who?!

you know who...the dutch player you hate. It wasn't Haase ...I think :scratch:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 05:57 PM
you know who...the dutch player you hate. It wasn't Haase ...I think :scratch:yes I know ....Im not mentioning that piece of shit here...:o

I don't hate Haase... but he'll never be cheered on by me...... unless he plays..hmm let me think...... :scratch:... I'll have to get back to you on that....

bokehlicious
06-24-2010, 05:57 PM
You struggle with the parisian métro because the names of the stations are in french Sjoukje but I can tell you it's easy :o :angel: :p

TV doesn't work can't watch Rafito :sad:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 06:00 PM
You struggle with the parisian métro because the names of the stations are in french Sjoukje but I can tell you it's easy :o :angel: :p

TV doesn't work can't watch Rafito :sad::lol: I don't struggle with the parisian metro JM;) As long as you know which station you have to go to to get to wherever you want to be, it's pretty easy, just like London :p and it doesnt matter what names the stations have.

bokehlicious
06-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Lucky Rafa :( :zzz:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Lucky Rafa :( :zzz::woohoo:

Denaon
06-24-2010, 06:22 PM
:woohoo:

told ya :nerner:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 06:22 PM
told ya :nerner::ras:

Denaon
06-24-2010, 06:24 PM
:ras:

wtg jinxing Haase btw :cool:

:rolls:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 06:25 PM
wtg jinxing Haase btw :cool:

:rolls:and how did I do that? :p

( we do speak the same language :angel: )

Denaon
06-24-2010, 06:29 PM
and how did I do that? :p

( we do speak the same language :angel: )

:shrug: you know your methods :cool: :aplot:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 06:30 PM
:shrug: you know your methods :cool: :aplot::o

bokehlicious
06-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Chris coming over to my hotel in the next minutes... Am starving, didn't eat anything today with that flight delay and my struggle to get from gatwick to my hotel :p ttyl everyone :wavey:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Chris coming over to my hotel in the next minutes... Am starving, didn't eat anything today with that flight delay and my struggle to get from gatwick to my hotel :p ttyl everyone :wavey:have a great evening! :hug:

Denaon
06-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Chris coming over to my hotel in the next minutes... Am starving, didn't eat anything today with that flight delay and my struggle to get from gatwick to my hotel :p ttyl everyone :wavey:

:wavey: Have fun with Chris!! :D

Carlita
06-24-2010, 08:10 PM
those vuvuzelas are sooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!! :mad:

Denaon
06-24-2010, 08:20 PM

Imagine being at the stadium :tape:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Imagine being at the stadium :tape:no thanks... even here where I live I keep hearing the damn things! It does mean we scored a goal though :lol:

Denaon
06-24-2010, 08:30 PM
no thanks... even here where I live I keep hearing the damn things! It does mean we scored a goal though :lol:

:woohoo: :lol:

Catchie
06-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Hi everyone :wavey:

no thanks... even here where I live I keep hearing the damn things! It does mean we scored a goal though :lol:
I don't watch the WC but here in Limbabwe there's not much nuisance from vuvuzelas :cool:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 08:40 PM
:woohoo: :lol:no not really :lol:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 08:42 PM
:wavey: hey Fenna!

hmm painting my toenails dark blue :angel:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 09:32 PM
:yawn:

Kezzi
06-24-2010, 09:35 PM
I second that. :yawn:
Let's have a sleepover at the cafe. :zzz:

Carlita
06-24-2010, 09:41 PM
:awww: :crying2:

:shrug:

Denaon
06-24-2010, 09:50 PM
:awww:

:smooch:

ok guys...I'm almost leaving hell :D
tty tomorrow....:p

Hi and bye Oizo! :wavey:

Denaon
06-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Uh-oh
Impolite Ted alert!

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 10:23 PM

emooo gothhhh :scared: :bolt:

bokehlicious
06-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Back from dinner with Chris :D guy is even sweeter in real than on here :worship: :cool: ;)

Tomorrow we'll meet up at 7.30 with Chris and Adam, hope I'll find a way to wake up :o :angel: :lol:

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Alll depends on how many drinks you had?! :o

bokehlicious
06-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Just one bottle of Australian red wine, that I drank for 2/3 on my own :o :angel: :p

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 10:43 PM
..that will make you sleep :zzz: but won't knock you out. you'll be fine ;)

bokehlicious
06-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Of course I'll be fine :o :p :unsure: :lol: we'll just queue for ground passes so I won't have to see Roger... :awww: :sad: :o :p

Catchie
06-24-2010, 10:48 PM

Painting toenails, then it really is summer for me :D I'm going to colour mine tommorow, orange fizz, really sunny colour and not as ugly as our national orange :p
http://sabrit.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/chanel-orange-fizz-le-vernis.jpg?w=297&h=400

Hope I can wear my new shoes also, they make me 11 cm taller :lol: I feel really tall and I'm not used to that feeling yet :p

Back from dinner with Chris :D guy is even sweeter in real than on here :worship: :cool: ;)

Tomorrow we'll meet up at 7.30 with Chris and Adam, hope I'll find a way to wake up :o :angel: :lol:
He's really nice, is he? I think so too! :hug: Have fun! :)

Catchie
06-24-2010, 10:57 PM
Of course I'll be fine :o :p :unsure: :lol: we'll just queue for ground passes so I won't have to see Roger... :awww: :sad: :o :p

Then you also won't see Arnaud :o
Half an hour after Nico's epic, they were playing doubles already. Arnaud didn't want to play because of tired Nico, but if Nico refused they were disqualified, according to the fans in the Arnaud forum... And it was on court 18 :rolleyes: Also read somewhere Nico almost fainted in the locker room after the match, poor him :sad: Arnaud was buying time for him by taking breaks and have discussions with the umpire. Really sweet :angel:

play got suspended after first set. Nico and Arnaud are back on court 18 tomorrow :p

Catchie
06-24-2010, 10:58 PM
emooo gothhhh :scared: :bolt:

Dark blue can be nice

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Dark blue can be nice

i know :lol: but last time when i had my nails darkblue (almost black) 'they' talked about it would be either goth or emo if it was black ;) i love darkblue and black! :p

<Eve>
06-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Then you also won't see Arnaud :o
Half an hour after Nico's epic, they were playing doubles already. Arnaud didn't want to play because of tired Nico, but if Nico refused they were disqualified, according to the fans in the Arnaud forum... And it was on court 18 :rolleyes: Also read somewhere Nico almost fainted in the locker room after the match, poor him :sad: Arnaud was buying time for him by taking breaks and have discussions with the umpire. Really sweet :angel:

play got suspended after first set. Nico and Arnaud are back on court 18 tomorrow :p
that's so nice of arno! :D

like ur nailpolish color!! and 11cm heels!?! :bolt: i could never walk on that :unsure: :scared:

Catchie
06-24-2010, 11:16 PM
i know :lol: but last time when i had my nails darkblue (almost black) 'they' talked about it would be either goth or emo if it was black ;) i love darkblue and black! :p
I don't like dark nail colours for myself, but on other people it looks nice I think. I only have three colours at the moment, the one I posted, a really light peachy sort of colour and a bit taupe/grey-isch, thats the darkest one.

that's so nice of arno! :D

like ur nailpolish color!! and 11cm heels!?! :bolt: i could never walk on that :unsure: :scared:

My shoes are not heels. I didn't know what this type is called but I looked it up on google: platform wedges. The actual 'heel' is 6 or 7 cm. Maybe I can find a pic. (Hope I don't get in trouble for posting 'fashion'-pics :p Haven't visited a few weeks in a row so I forgot the rules a little bit :o)

Catchie
06-24-2010, 11:17 PM
Found one

http://images.omoda.nl/img/acbda7e8a9fb/max/270/max/270/beige-replay-sandaal-prue.jpg

Catchie
06-24-2010, 11:20 PM
I wasn't sure if I should buy them, but then another costumer at the shop said they looked really great and she was disappointed they didn't come in her size. And the shoe salesman said I didn't have to worry about the length, meaning I was short enough to wear 11 cm :lol:
But I really liked them myself, so with all the encouragement I had to buy yet another pair of shoes :p Luckily the sale started already.

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 05:10 AM
: police-like smiley :

Carlita
06-25-2010, 05:47 AM
emooo gothhhh :scared: :bolt:you bet :p it totally suits my mood....so....wait for my fingernails to join in as well......

Carlita
06-25-2010, 05:51 AM
:hug: Happy Birthday Mike :hug:

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/Birthday-Cake.jpg

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 06:39 AM
Oooh nice shoes Fenna!!!!!
Happy BDay Mike!!! :aparty:
Oh S thats not good :scared:
Dinand's singing for you to change the mood :)
http://images2-telegraaf.nl/multimedia/archive/00631/dinandwoesthoff_jpg_631203d.jpg

bokehlicious
06-25-2010, 07:11 AM
Happy bday Mikey! :hug: :dance: :bounce:

In the queue with Chris and Adam :cool: :wavey:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 07:20 AM

you know how expensive it is to use internet on phone in other country :scared: :p

enjoy the queue!!! :o how long is it, what time do expect to be in?! good luck :hug:

bokehlicious
06-25-2010, 07:25 AM
I don't pay for it I don't care :o :p

Many people queuing we'll try to get it before 12 :o :unsure:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Oooh nice shoes Fenna!!!!!
Happy BDay Mike!!! :aparty:
Oh S thats not good :scared:
Dinand's singing for you to change the mood :)
http://images2-telegraaf.nl/multimedia/archive/00631/dinandwoesthoff_jpg_631203d.jpgthanks :) it still depends on WHAT he's singing though :o ;)

JM.... you better do what I just told you: KICK HIS ASS tomorrow :lol:

Lovely talking to you :hug: and Chris :hug: as always :)

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 07:37 AM
oooh you talked to them? did you hear JM say ur name?! :lol:
he;s singing whatever you want him to sing :angel:

:singer: sjoukjeee, will you marry meeeee :singer: ;)

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 07:39 AM
I don't pay for it I don't care :o :p

Many people queuing we'll try to get it before 12 :o :unsure:
ok :lol:
good luck waiting!! weather is nice so there will be short skirts to enjoy :o:angel: :p

bokehlicious
06-25-2010, 07:52 AM
Yes, some short skirts out there :drool: :hearts: :angel: :p

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:53 AM
oooh you talked to them? did you hear JM say ur name?! :lol:
he;s singing whatever you want him to sing :angel:

:singer: sjoukjeee, will you marry meeeee :singer: ;)oh he did!!! :lol: and he said it perfectly!!

oooh he sings whatever? :rolls: also wherever he might be? :haha: I mean....it's not like he's at home is he? :spit:

I might try it :devil: any suggestions what he should sing?

:wavey: Hi JM :angel:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 08:02 AM
I was talking about Dinand :rolls:
But JM in the queue at Wimby sounds good too :spit:

let me think :devil:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:08 AM
I was talking about Dinand :rolls:
But JM in the queue at Wimby sounds good too :spit:

let me think :devil:oh :rolls: well then I have to disappoint you..coz Dinand does what Dinand wants :lol:

yeah.... let's see..

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 08:14 AM
ehmm he can sing sinatra's my way (ill try to upload the video of this again, maybe after i removed the 3 trojan horse viruses yesterday :scared:, uploading will be quicker as well :angel: )

actually, he sings anything I think :lol: He doesnt know Kane tho :p
hmmm... maybe you can ask him to sing what he knows from hup holland hup. or maybe its nice in the wimby queue, he'll sing his britney song (to be found on FB) :rolls:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:28 AM
ehmm he can sing sinatra's my way (ill try to upload the video of this again, maybe after i removed the 3 trojan horse viruses yesterday :scared:, uploading will be quicker as well :angel: )

actually, he sings anything I think :lol: He doesnt know Kane tho :p
hmmm... maybe you can ask him to sing what he knows from hup holland hup. or maybe its nice in the wimby queue, he'll sing his britney song (to be found on FB) :rolls:hmm :devil::devil::devil: *finds phone*

yeah I saw his clips :yeah:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 08:35 AM
:yeah: :devil:
say hi to them ;)
and it was alllll your idea to let him sing britney in the queue ;)

bokehlicious
06-25-2010, 08:36 AM
There is a bunch of Dutch queuing next to us :cool: all in orange chanting around, not hup Holland hup though :o :p

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:44 AM
:yeah: :devil:
say hi to them ;)
and it was alllll your idea to let him sing britney in the queue ;):sad: exTREMEly disappointed..... no singing...... :hysteric:

:ras: wusses!!! :nerner: all 3 of them!

bokehlicious
06-25-2010, 08:55 AM
We can't sing Sjoukje we're amongst thousands of people so have to behave :angel: :D :p

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:56 AM
We can't sing Sjoukje we're amongst thousands of people so have to behave :angel: :D :plike I said: wusses :p

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 08:56 AM
:sad: exTREMEly disappointed..... no singing...... :hysteric:

:ras: wusses!!! :nerner: all 3 of them!

http://tyson.wustl.edu/graphics/tsss-brown.gif
very very very disappointing

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 08:57 AM
We can't sing Sjoukje we're amongst thousands of people so have to behave :angel: :D :p

i remember 2 posts ago you were talking about the dutchies singing etc... :nerner: i dont see a differnce between you and the dutchies :shrug:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Watjes Eva....WATJES!!! :rolls:

we would sing if we were there wouldnt we? (eventhough I cant sing :haha: ) :angel:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 09:11 AM
Watjes Eva....WATJES!!! :rolls:

we would sing if we were there wouldnt we? (eventhough I cant sing :haha: ) :angel:
OOH Definitely!!! :D
Im kinda shameless and second, singing is just nice! :aparty: And we are definitely no watjes!! :woohoo: :angel:

bokehlicious
06-25-2010, 09:12 AM
The Dutch are crazy, Brits and Swiss aren't :shrug: :D :p

Carlita
06-25-2010, 09:12 AM
OOH Definitely!!! :D
Im kinda shameless and second, singing is just nice! :aparty: And we are definitely no watjes!! :woohoo: :angel:Rock on girl!! :rocker2:

The Dutch are crazy, Brits and Swiss aren't :shrug: :D :pWUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Carlita
06-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Eva, sale at New Look :help: + my current mood :help: = NOT good :o

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Oh noo :rolls:
dont go, stay in for lunch. :spit:

:secret: do they have nice things in sale?!

Carlita
06-25-2010, 09:37 AM
They do!!!! :lol:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 09:39 AM
uh-oh.. :scratch: well....

http://muthetatau.org/store/catalog/images/lasso.gif

i have to catch you to make sure you stay where you are :rolls:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 09:41 AM
:angel::angel::angel:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Eva, how far is the TMF awards venue from the station?

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 10:05 AM
eeeehm ... its in volkpark.. lemme see

http://maps.google.nl/maps?hl=nl&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=volkspark+enschede&fb=1&gl=nl&hq=volkspark+enschede&hnear=volkspark+enschede&cid=0,0,1630111388650191731&ei=K38kTKHkJY-FOKbK8LUC&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=4&ved=0CCcQnwIwAw

like 10 min walk i think (to the beginning of the park?!)

Het Volkspark ligt op korte loopafstand van Enschede CS en het busstation en is dus zeer goed te bereiken met het openbaar vervoer.

En: Openbaar Vervoer
Er worden extra treinen ingezet op 26 juni. De laatste Intercity vanaf Enschede vertrekt om 23:11 uur. Check ook www.9292ov.nl.

NicolasKiefer44
06-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Aloha! :wavey:

Thanks for the birthday wishes :D so much. I wonder what today will unfold for me. :)

I am about to go off to work. I should have taken the day off. :(

I am going to get a hold of JM now and see if he is lunching with Roger. :haha: I know Chris is shopping for me in the Wimby shops. Spend that cash! :)

Carlita
06-25-2010, 10:15 AM
eeeehm ... its in volkpark.. lemme see

http://maps.google.nl/maps?hl=nl&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=volkspark+enschede&fb=1&gl=nl&hq=volkspark+enschede&hnear=volkspark+enschede&cid=0,0,1630111388650191731&ei=K38kTKHkJY-FOKbK8LUC&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=4&ved=0CCcQnwIwAw

like 10 min walk i think (to the beginning of the park?!)

Het Volkspark ligt op korte loopafstand van Enschede CS en het busstation en is dus zeer goed te bereiken met het openbaar vervoer.

En: Openbaar Vervoer
Er worden extra treinen ingezet op 26 juni. De laatste Intercity vanaf Enschede vertrekt om 23:11 uur. Check ook www.9292ov.nl (http://www.9292ov.nl).hmm..... spending 6 hours on the train to and from Enschede..... that's to Paris and back for me.... and then I prefer Paris :lol:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Paris >>> dinand?

Enjoy your day mike!!! :aparty:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Paris >>> dinand?

Enjoy your day mike!!! :aparty:noooooooooooooooo never :lol: but, this is not a Kane show...so for 1, maybe 2 songs...hmmm then if I have to choose I choose Paris. :angel:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 10:30 AM
they play for 45 min

http://www.tmfawards.nl/nl/index/newsView/_email_/_page_1/_sort_/_sortDesc_/_name_tmf-awards-festival-timetable-bekend/

Carlita
06-25-2010, 10:32 AM
they play for 45 min

http://www.tmfawards.nl/nl/index/newsView/_email_/_page_1/_sort_/_sortDesc_/_name_tmf-awards-festival-timetable-bekend/
ooh cool :) but no..coz to get home I need my train at 21:58 or something :lol: not gonna happen. :o:sad:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 10:37 AM
if i still lived there you could stay over but im staying at the parents so that wont work :shrug: :)
btw i didnt get my summer internship in rotterdam.
suckerzzzzz
http://msnsmileys.net/g/smileys/Glassy/Loser.gif

Carlita
06-25-2010, 10:38 AM
if i still lived there you could stay over but im staying at the parents so that wont work :shrug: :)
btw i didnt get my summer internship in rotterdam.
suckerzzzzz
http://msnsmileys.net/g/smileys/Glassy/Loser.gifno problem ;) I'll spend that money on something else now :D although I am in danger of spending too much :o

oh no!!! Idiots!!! How could they not give it to you? :ras:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 10:41 AM
no problem ;) I'll spend that money on something else now :D although I am in danger of spending too much :o

oh no!!! Idiots!!! How could they not give it to you? :ras:

yeh i dunno. its a summer internship, how many ppl would be so crazy to want that :shrug: i can apply again in one year :rolleyes: arrogant ppl. this fits them
http://ihatethewayyoueatcereal.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/assholes1.jpg
;):lol:

ok i really got to do some work on the thesis now.
stay in during lunch, or just spend the train/ticket money on newlook!! :woohoo:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 10:49 AM
We'll see ;) I might buy something totally different! :lol:

see you later! :wavey:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 10:50 AM
enjoy spending money :rocker2: bye!

Carlita
06-25-2010, 12:37 PM
enjoy spending money :rocker2: bye!:eek: I only bought 2 bday cards and a McFlurry :eek:

almost bought an Adidas jacket though...but I couldnt decide: España or Argentina :lol: and it cost 75 euros.... :o

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 01:07 PM
wow that's good!!!!! :bigclap:

like this
http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/103/656/993/o_pMM7.jpg
and this?
http://www.evangelistasports.com/images/P/jacket_adidas_spain.jpg

Carlita
06-25-2010, 01:14 PM
yup! But Argentina was white with light blue

I can't choose :lol: and normally I would get both:rolls: but at 75 euros a piece that might be a bit much :lol: :o

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 01:16 PM
the red one made me think of "the spanish fans" immeditely :tape: :help: so id go for argie ;)

Carlita
06-25-2010, 01:18 PM
What Spanish fans? :unsure:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 01:22 PM
What Spanish fans? :unsure:

THE spanish fans. :tape::help: i dont wanna name them. but you know. THE fans. that walk in yellow pants, red shirts, flags with rafa we miss you, take pics with krajicek. etc. THOSE fans :rolls:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 01:24 PM
THE spanish fans. :tape::help: i dont wanna name them. but you know. THE fans. that walk in yellow pants, red shirts, flags with rafa we miss you, take pics with krajicek. etc. THOSE fans :rolls:oh ewwww oooh aaargh ooh eeeeeeeewwwwwwww shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bolt: :o

okay but, think of me...... which would suit me better?

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 01:24 PM
oh ewwww oooh aaargh ooh eeeeeeeewwwwwwww shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bolt: :o

okay but, think of me...... which would suit me better?
the red one :rolleyes: :o

Carlita
06-25-2010, 01:28 PM
the red one :rolleyes: :o:lol: and why?

why not this one?

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/bmz_cache/e/e55e18b5f4661fdec14ad45fc8b874d3.image.750x562.jpg
http://citysole.com/shoe_store/bmz_cache/0/0c21a7b1eec8c037b5a9cedaea10c4d7.image.750x562.jpg

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 01:48 PM
because in the first place i like the red one better so that would be my pick. And i dont like the light blue of argentina (sorry dani :kiss: ) and if its exactly the same, i dont like the blue parts in the front.

besides that, i think us with white skin, better wear some warmer colors than the white blue and i think ur more a red pink purple orange one than the green blue black brown white

:angel: but of course its your own choice :lol: so if you wanna go for the argie one go for it ;)

Carlita
06-25-2010, 01:51 PM
you're absolutely right :lol: My favourite colour is blue.....but it doesnt look good on me :awww:

Im going to think about it a bit :lol:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 01:55 PM
good ;) ill shut down mtf now :rolleyes: and write. :armed: adios!

Carlita
06-25-2010, 01:59 PM
good ;) ill shut down mtf now :rolleyes: and write. :armed: adios!
:lol: LEAVE woman!!! :armed: Do not want to see you around here until at least after dinner :armed: :lol:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Aloha! :wavey:

Thanks for the birthday wishes :D so much. I wonder what today will unfold for me. :)

I am about to go off to work. I should have taken the day off. :(

I am going to get a hold of JM now and see if he is lunching with Roger. :haha: I know Chris is shopping for me in the Wimby shops. Spend that cash! :)

birthday wishes????
When? :tape:
I missed that :o
Sorry!!!
Happy belated birthday!!!???

:smooch:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Hello all!

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 03:30 PM
:secret: im not supposed to be here before dinner, but mike's bday is today so you can remove the 'belated' dani ;) now im gone again :wavey:

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 03:31 PM
: reading :

Denaon
06-25-2010, 03:31 PM
:secret: im not supposed to be here before dinner, but mike's bday is today so you can remove the 'belated' dani ;) now im gone again :wavey:

:p Oh!!!
Thanks hunny!! :sobbing:
Later then :wavey:

Happy birthday Mikey!!! :aparty: :banana:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 03:32 PM
: reading :

:burping:

I love the non-existent smileys :rocker:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 04:23 PM
:secret: im not supposed to be here before dinner, but mike's bday is today so you can remove the 'belated' dani ;) now im gone again :wavey:http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/Mauridia_43.gif

Eva....http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/mep.gif

Carlita
06-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Hello all!:wavey:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 05:20 PM

:bigwave:
what's up? :D

Carlita
06-25-2010, 05:21 PM
what's up? :D:shrug: nothing..... :awww:

and there? :hug:

Clashcityrocker
06-25-2010, 05:22 PM
the argie jacket of course :)

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 05:22 PM
:burping:

I love the non-existent smileys :rocker:

me too : laughing :

: rocker :

By the way, Hotito, what have you decided regarding your game? : suspicious eyes :

Denaon
06-25-2010, 05:25 PM
:shrug: nothing..... :awww:

and there? :hug:

:yawn: waiting for the week end...really :p

the argie jacket of course :)

hey Duncan :D

me too : laughing :

: rocker :

By the way, Hotito, what have you decided regarding your game? : suspicious eyes :

:shakingbooty:
Who's Hotito?

Carlita
06-25-2010, 05:30 PM
the argie jacket of course :)well yeah...but blue doesnt suit me :awww:

so it's almost weekend....do you have to work again?
I miss talking to you :sad:

I love to listen to real voices.... :awww:

Chris & JM were fun this morning :) that helped

Denaon
06-25-2010, 05:33 PM
well yeah...but blue doesnt suit me :awww:

so it's almost weekend....do you have to work again?
I miss talking to you :sad:

:( Yeah...no other chance for me...so tomorrow morning I'll be back here :ras:

Well...I'll vocaroo you soon :rocker:
did you talk to them? :D

Carlita
06-25-2010, 05:35 PM
:( Yeah...no other chance for me...so tomorrow morning I'll be back here :ras:

Well...I'll vocaroo you soon :rocker:
did you talk to them? :Dbummer....:awww:

yeah I spoke to both of them :D

Carlita
06-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Go Roger!!! :)

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 05:37 PM
:yawn: waiting for the week end...really :p

hey Duncan :D

:shakingbooty:
Who's Hotito?

You're hot, so you're Hotito

Litita and Hotito, aww :hug:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 05:57 PM
bummer....:awww:

yeah I spoke to both of them :D

:shrug: I can't promise we'll have a real talk....I'll try to though :p

You're hot, so you're Hotito

Litita and Hotito, aww :hug:

:spit: :haha: :rofl: :jajaja:

muchas gracias :p
back at you monsieur

Denaon
06-25-2010, 05:59 PM
oh and the contest...I think there's a chance someone else runs it.
I didn't have the time for doing it...and I sincerely can't do much lately except the routine :shrug:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 05:59 PM
:shrug: I can't promise we'll have a real talk....I'll try to though :p

I meant bummer you have to work... ;) I'll talk to you whenever :p Im used to it no?

Also, I might not be the most fun person to talk to atm....although the guys at wimbledon managed to cheer me up somewhat :)

Denaon
06-25-2010, 06:00 PM
I meant bummer you have to work... ;) I'll talk to you whenever :p Im used to it no?

:sure: :we: :will: :talk: :soon:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 06:06 PM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/Mauridia_43.gif

Eva....http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/mep.gifjaja... :rolleyes: i knowww :o :bolt:

You hear fake voices? :sad: :unsure:

im glad they were fun even though they didnt sing :o :rolleyes:

:sure: :we: :will: :talk: :soon:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 06:08 PM
jaja... :rolleyes: i knowww :o :bolt:

You hear fake voices? :sad: :unsure:

im glad they were fun even though they didnt sing :o :rolleyes:

so did you get some work done?

no not fake voices :lol: talk like we do now or talk for real....BIG difference ;)

yeah well :rolleyes: WUSSES!!! Big ones!

oooh I can't believe you will see my man tomorrow!!!! :sobbing: Why in Enschede of all places?! :hysteric:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 06:13 PM
so did you get some work done?

no not fake voices :lol: talk like we do now or talk for real....BIG difference ;)

yeah well :rolleyes: WUSSES!!! Big ones!

oooh I can't believe you will see my man tomorrow!!!! :sobbing: Why in Enschede of all places?! :hysteric:

your man?
which one? :devil:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 06:16 PM

yeah well WUSSES!!! Big ones!
phew :spit: i thought you meant it would be good to talk to someone after all these voices in your head or smth :unsure:
but indeed, huge difference between here or for real :lol:

definitely!!!!! if my pc wouldnt be so slow i would have sent you my karaoke video :lol:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 06:17 PM

well i cant believe it aswell, if i wont finish my thesis i wont see anyone. maybe i wont even see jared. so i still dont believe ill see dinand :scared:

au revoir. im typing again.

Carlita
06-25-2010, 06:19 PM
phew :spit: i thought you meant it would be good to talk to someone after all these voices in your head or smth :unsure:
but indeed, huge difference between here or for real :lol:

definitely!!!!! if my pc wouldnt be so slow i would have sent you my karaoke video :lol:how about you play the video and show it through your webcam? :D I could do with a laugh :lol:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 06:20 PM
well i cant believe it aswell, if i wont finish my thesis i wont see anyone. maybe i wont even see jared. so i still dont believe ill see dinand :scared:

au revoir. im typing again.yes you will :D vamoooooooos!!! Hup Eva Hup, laat Jared en Dinand niet in hun heeeeeeeeeempie staan :bounce: although.... :aplot:

you have to go, coz you need to fangirl Dinand for me :angel:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 06:22 PM
how about you play the video and show it through your webcam? :D I could do with a laugh :lol:sure :D I need my coffeebreak anyway.. ill be on skype soon

Carlita
06-25-2010, 06:24 PM
sure :D I need my coffeebreak anyway.. ill be on skype soon:lol:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 06:47 PM
:lol: that was fun :lol:

<Eve>
06-25-2010, 06:50 PM
;)

Carlita
06-25-2010, 06:51 PM
;)

:bigwave:go write :lol: :wavey:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 06:54 PM
:lol: that was fun :lol:

what did she do?

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:00 PM
what did she do?she put her webcam on a clip of her and JM singing Karaoke :lol: it was fun :lol:

OOOOOOOOH my God!!! 1-0 Spain :rocker: Goalie made a HUGE error :o:o:o and Villa took advantage! Goalies need to stay within the goal area :o:o or this happens :rolleyes:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 07:02 PM
she put her webcam on a clip of her and JM singing Karaoke :lol: it was fun :lol:

OOOOOOOOH my God!!! 1-0 Spain :rocker: Goalie made a HUGE error :o:o:o and Villa took advantage! Goalies need to stay within the goal area :o:o or this happens :rolleyes:

I see :p
Oh I want Chile to win...and leave Spain out :devil:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:12 PM
I see :p
Oh I want Chile to win...and leave Spain out :devil:Spain has to win...so they both go through :ras:

:woohoo: 2-0 :woohoo:

I can't find my Spanish flag anywhere :o Not the first time I don't know where it is...but I would really like to have it right now :sobbing:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Spain has to win...so they both go through :ras:

:woohoo: 2-0 :woohoo:

I can't find my Spanish flag anywhere :o Not the first time I don't know where it is...but I would really like to have it right now :sobbing:

Yeah I know...but I wanted them out :banana:
:nerner:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah I know...but I wanted them out :banana:
:nerner:why??? :rolls:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 07:20 PM
why??? :rolls:

because the least favourites to win remain the bigger chances we have :rocker:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:22 PM
because the least favourites to win remain the bigger chances we have :rocker:oh come on!!! :lol:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 07:23 PM
oh come on!!! :lol:

I mean it :(

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:33 PM
I mean it :(

:haha:well tough :nerner:

Spain has to stay....so get used to it :p

Denaon
06-25-2010, 07:38 PM
well tough :nerner:

Spain has to stay....so get used to it :p

:ras: but they better not win this WC :ras:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:41 PM
:ras: but they better not win this WC :ras:and who should win this then? :p

the silly Dutchies? :angel:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 07:49 PM
and who should win this then? :p

the silly Dutchies? :angel:

Hello?

Maradina
Argentessi
Tevezina

:rocker:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Hello?

Maradina
Argentessi
Tevezina

:rocker::bigwave: HI :spit:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 07:55 PM
:bigwave: HI :spit:

Wie geht's? :D

BRB :D

Carlita
06-25-2010, 07:56 PM
Wie geht's? :D

BRB :Dmycket brå, tack, but not really :p

Denaon
06-25-2010, 08:12 PM
mycket brå, tack, but not really :p

:p I don't understand :giggling:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:16 PM
:p I don't understand :giggling: mycket brå (very good), tack (thanks)

2-1 :)

found my flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag :woohoo:

why dont i have one for your country?! :scratch:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 08:24 PM
mycket brå (very good), tack (thanks)

2-1 :)

found my flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag :woohoo:

why dont i have one for your country?! :scratch:

did you buy one? :aplot: or maybe received it as a present? :p

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:28 PM
did you buy one? :aplot: or maybe received it as a present? :pdid I buy which one?

Denaon
06-25-2010, 08:30 PM
did I buy which one?

Never mind :p
I'll send you one....but it'll be microscopic :rocker:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Never mind :p
I'll send you one....but it'll be microscopic :rocker:

:haha::sobbing: what did you mean? :sobbing:

I bought a Spanish one yes :lol: years ago.... almost bought an argie one today...or wanted to...but couldnt find it :awww: all they had was Dutch :rolleyes: and south african

microscopic? :rolls:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 08:37 PM
:sobbing: what did you mean? :sobbing:

I bought a Spanish one yes :lol: years ago.... almost bought an argie one today...or wanted to...but couldnt find it :awww: all they had was Dutch :rolleyes: and south african

microscopic? :rolls:

I thought you were asking why you did not have an argie flag like you couldn't find yours :p

well a tiny one :p

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:39 PM
btw, where are we?! :scratch: is this the cafe or the windmill tango steak clogs thing?:o

there's no one here?

would you like some strawberries and nutella? :lick: http://mattbites.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345188ea69e201053584b113970c-500wi

Denaon
06-25-2010, 08:40 PM
btw, where are we?! :scratch: is this the cafe or the windmill tango steak clogs thing?:o

there's no one here?

would you like some strawberries and nutella? :lick: http://mattbites.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345188ea69e201053584b113970c-500wi
we're all alone...let's gossip :secret:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:40 PM
I thought you were asking why you did not have an argie flag like you couldn't find yours :p

well a tiny one :pI was wondering yes...coz I have : spain, usa, italy, sweden..... so why not argentina?

tiny cute flag :awww: :D

Denaon
06-25-2010, 08:45 PM
I was wondering yes...coz I have : spain, usa, italy, sweden..... so why not argentina?

tiny cute flag :awww: :D

:D You need one!! :rocker:

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Stubborn
Joyful
Open-minded
Unique
Kill-boredom
Jubilant
Eternal

Carlita
06-25-2010, 08:52 PM
we're all alone...let's gossip :secret: :secret: about?

Denaon
06-25-2010, 08:55 PM
:secret: about?

shhh! we're not alone now :sobbing:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Stubborn
Joyful
Open-minded
Unique
Kill-boredom
Jubilant
Eternal

nice ted :yeah:

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Well, I'm trying to remind people that I'm not just rude as some people thought I was :lol: I'm trying to remind you of how kind I can be too :D I try to make people feel good or I express my endearment towards them, because I like them :yeah:

I'm not just the cop you think I am :sad: :lol:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Well, I'm trying to remind people that I'm not just rude as some people thought I was :lol: I'm trying to remind you of how kind I can be too :D I try to make people feel good or I express my endearment towards them, because I like them :yeah:

I'm not just the cop you think I am :sad: :lol:

:smooch: :awww:
You must try harder....it's not enough :shrug:

j/k :hug: you're a sweet guy

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 09:20 PM
:smooch: :awww:
You must try harder....it's not enough :shrug:

j/k :hug: you're a sweet guy

I've just told people to fuck off on Facebook :haha:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 09:21 PM
I've just told people to fuck off on Facebook :haha:

:eek: :eek:

So you hit first and then ask for forgiveness? :angel:

:haha: :smooch:
Maybe you're not that sweet after all :lol:

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 09:24 PM
:eek: :eek:

So you hit first and then ask for forgiveness? :angel:

:haha: :smooch:
Maybe you're not that sweet after all :lol:

It's called bitter-sweet, or the half-angel half-demon theory :devil:

... However, you know you love me :angel:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Stubborn
Joyful
Open-minded
Unique
Kill-boredom
Jubilant
Eternaldid you think of these? Or did some name application thing do the work? :p

I don't like the stubborn one :p but I guess I can be...

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 09:29 PM
did you think of these? Or did some name application thing do the work? :p

I don't like the stubborn one :p but I guess I can be...

I made those, thank you very much.

Denaon
06-25-2010, 09:29 PM
It's called bitter-sweet, or the half-angel half-demon theory :devil:

... However, you know you love me :angel:

:smooch: I think I love you because you're far far far away. :haha: Distance can be a good thing :D

:rolls:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 09:31 PM
I made those, thank you very much.okay :lol:

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy :awww:

tedlesurfeur
06-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Good night.

Denaon
06-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Good night.

:hug: good night then! :wavey:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Good night. good night :awww:

Denaon
06-25-2010, 09:40 PM
good night :awww:

Hun...I've had enough of MTF for a day...:smooch:
Talk to you later :kiss:

Great weekend for all!! :rocker:

Carlita
06-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Hun...I've had enough of MTF for a day...:smooch:
Talk to you later :kiss:

Great weekend for all!! :rocker:I've had enough of MTF to last me a lifetime.....

:wavey:later!

Catchie
06-26-2010, 01:47 AM
I fell asleep in the couch while watching tv... Now i'm in bed and awake. I really need to sleep because i have to work tommorow but i can't because i'm bored... Anyone in here? Mikey :p ?

Catchie
06-26-2010, 01:57 AM
http://www.sevenwholedays.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/counting-sheep-karen-aune.jpg
this isn't helping :p :awww:

Catchie
06-26-2010, 02:06 AM
Its getting light again and birds are singing :(